Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

ok I have some pretty strong game thoughts for this early.

lovebird - I thought the same as transcend w.r.t. lovebird's post 23 and even the second sentence felt off to me, not just the association. I think lovebird talking about the policy lynch like that is something scum has a slightly higher probability of doing than normal to seem town -- so in combo with the association I was on the same page. But I did think 38 was actually pretty insightful around the way the bird comment implied they're probably not buddies so meh. I'm not strong either way on lovebird right now. (as I'm typing this, don't love lovebird answering for transcend). I don't understand the texcat scumread either. Explain it.

transcend - I always hate reading transcend early, but it felt sorta towny to me by pushing that though with *actual reasoning* (I even think admitting he actually had reasons sorta felt town to me), then admitting he was wrong with the misread but still keeping the tone part. I've seen scum clam up when provided with counter-evidence on a read and just sort of drop it, but transcend actually didn't do that completely because of the tone still feeling off. I'm still curious about transcend's reasoning for the day/pregame talk stuff, but I have a town lean here when I hate reading transcend this early. Pedit: thx -- does the answer to 44 change anything for you? Guessing not by the lovebird vote

mulch - feels agreeable, but off as well. Like 40 doesn't even really make sense with the "calm down" because nobody was freaking out. I know several scum on this site that like to smooth out TvTs (notscience is one that comes to mind off the bat, and nachomamma too) so it feels a bit like a scum move. Also, I really don't these two things make sense together:
In post 28, Mulch wrote:
In post 26, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Lovebird
Transcend I’m actually getting gut towny vibes from them

I’m fairly concerned that your voting them off of something that at its surface is scummy but it’s really not

Maybe we just are anti- mindmelding
In post 35, Mulch wrote:How about this

Lovebird can you explain why you made that association
Because tbh it does look a tad suspicious
Like, gut towny vibes as if they know lovebird is town, but then saying in retrospect that honestly it does look suspicious makes me think Mulch knows lovebird is town but then reading it again it actually could look suspicious. There's also the possibility of mulch/lovebird buddies and maybe it's actually a scum slip in a away where mulch just threw out a blanket townread on lovebird to do so, then re-read it and is telling his buddy it actually does look suspicious. Either way, I really don't like that progression from mulch, and in combo with 40 I'm definitely leaning scum on mulch, which I hate doing because I hate misreading my friends as scum if they're town.

rb - is really obviously town to me. I thought the exact same with brassherald and 67 on why. I hope "come in me" was an autocorrect :lol:

brassherald - not only did I agree with rb, but I also think the line asking Kokichi if the transcend vote was RVS was just kinda thrown out there to "do something" when there's already plenty of stuff that's happened by post 65, so why focus on that? He follows it up by saying RVS was done, but then gives no thoughts on the game other than his asking Kokichi that Q but digging into NOTHING else. I call BS

jodaxq - going to reserve too much judgement on post 97, but 97 posts didn't feel like that much to me, but I'm also a hyper poster who can sift through this stuff easily.

ane - I'm going to struggle with their posting style and I'll meta-dive the not reading the rules stuff when I have more time. Also I know I come across as hypocritical given I'm sorta wall-posting here, but it's the quote note quote note style that I struggle with. Nothing against ane either, just me being more a hyper poster style.

don't have any strong feelings elsewhere right now.

VOTE: lovebird
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

meh this is gonna sound scum-explainy but idc. I didn't edit my lovebird stuff after I noticed the texcat scumread to say I'm back to scum reading them, and with the transcend vote in the pedit, yay wagons. My vote would be on mulchy otherwise.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Fro99er »

actually

VOTE: brassherald
Heil King Froggo.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 116, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 107, UnaBombaH wrote:You know, 2inAMil vigged me the last time we played together.
Maybe I should return the favor this game?
VOTE: TwoInAMillion
UMBREON USE UNVOTE
no seriously. Unvote right now.
Is that a joke I don't get?
In post 118, Lovebird wrote:Not really scumreading anyone yet. Maybe texcat.
In post 119, Lovebird wrote:VOTE: texcat
After one post from her? Wow.
In post 124, TwoInAMillion wrote:@Car - Why ask una to unvote? It pretty clearly shows that he's scum, and if he's scum, who cares who he is voting for?
Who's scum? Umbreon? Where did this come from?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 128, Aneninen wrote:After one post from her? Wow.
RIGHT?!
Heil King Froggo.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:17 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Una, obviously. Between saying someone is scumclaiming that isn't scumclaiming and omgusing me.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

oh ane's voting lovebird too

VOTE: lovebird
Heil King Froggo.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:19 am

Post by brassherald »

I didn't comment on the full game because I was on my phone in a Court House where I lose reception constantly.

Full post on what's going on so far coming tonight after I get off work, now 100% joke free.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Transcend »

Happy with this wagon.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 132, brassherald wrote:I didn't comment on the full game because I was on my phone in a Court House where I lose reception constantly.
but you must've read some of it because you asked why the naked vote, and the posted again in post 86 which is on another page well after your post 65. So you've had some reception and have had the opportunity to read multiple pages.

Also the "I'm so bad at D1" just felt like scum. They say these things when they realize they are called out for something. Prozac in MAFIACEPTION is the prime example of that for me.
Heil King Froggo.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Lovebird »

Wasn't a strong scumread really. Nobody else felt scummy and tex had kind of a lame vote.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 135, Lovebird wrote:Wasn't a strong scumread really. Nobody else felt scummy and tex had kind of a lame vote.
so a lame vote is now slightly scummy?
Heil King Froggo.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Lovebird »

Just felt more scummy than anyone else, thought I'd move my vote and see what happened.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

feels like you just want to put a vote down to look like you are doing something with your vote. I don't see the point in switching to texcat there if you're not even really scum reading them.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 137, Lovebird wrote:Just felt more scummy than anyone else, thought I'd move my vote and see what happened.
and now that stuff has happened, what do you think?
Heil King Froggo.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:35 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Fro99er looks super town.

FOS: Lovebird
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 140, TwoInAMillion wrote:Fro99er looks super town.

FOS: Lovebird
Why not vote?
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:36 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Eh, I think Una is scummy as well.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Transcend »

That man always is.

Give him time, his alignment will be blatant.

To me at least.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:39 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 134, Fro99er wrote:
In post 132, brassherald wrote:I didn't comment on the full game because I was on my phone in a Court House where I lose reception constantly.
but you must've read some of it because you asked why the naked vote, and the posted again in post 86 which is on another page well after your post 65. So you've had some reception and have had the opportunity to read multiple pages.

Also the "I'm so bad at D1" just felt like scum. They say these things when they realize they are called out for something. Prozac in MAFIACEPTION is the prime example of that for me.
65 was done from home before I left for work. 86 was where I said I thought the RVS was over, that was from Court.

I have read everything and have my thoughts, but right now, I'm finishing up lunch and need to get back to work.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 144, brassherald wrote:65 was done from home before I left for work.
And that was where you asked about the transcend vote but nothing else.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 145, Fro99er wrote:
In post 144, brassherald wrote:65 was done from home before I left for work.
And that was where you asked about the transcend vote but nothing else.
so it really doesn't make sense that you couldn't read at that point because of courthouse
Heil King Froggo.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:43 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Okay.

VOTE: Lovebird

Assuming this is a vote so fixed.
Last edited by Dunkerdoodles on Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Lovebird »

In post 138, Fro99er wrote:feels like you just want to put a vote down to look like you are doing something with your vote. I don't see the point in switching to texcat there if you're not even really scum reading them.
Don't see the point in staying on kokichi. Felt like doing something when I checked the thread.
In post 139, Fro99er wrote:
In post 137, Lovebird wrote:Just felt more scummy than anyone else, thought I'd move my vote and see what happened.
and now that stuff has happened, what do you think?
Felt like people jumped on me for not much really. 2iam probably had the scummiest hop on.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Lovebird »

VOTE: 2inamillion

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”