Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Hi everyone!

Hi Chara, hi Titus, hi Varsoon, hi Kokichi.

I’ll be V/LA next three days so I won’t be able to post. Will read when I get the chance to, though.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Hi, many posts in the game, just got back from V/LA, catching up now.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I'm only at Page 16, oh boy.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1000, Chara wrote:
In post 994, Ranmaru wrote:Chara, thank you for responding to my question by the way. I also liked your previous avatar! :) Would you like to talk reads, or have any questions for me?
oh, sure.
i don't know if i have any questions for you specifically. i'm pretty happy with where the wagons are right now, and when it comes to solving i think i'll do better when there are less people in play. but i did promise to put some effort in, so i'll see if i have anything more useful to add right now.

as for my avatar, i've simply gone back to my old one. Alluka was temporary. thanks for the compliment, though. :>
Saw this during read through and had to comment. Previous temporary avatar was a cute happy Chara. Now we are back to bored neutral Chara. Oh well. Still love Chara, though.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1010, marshy wrote:
In post 1008, Titus wrote:Marshy is rather new.
>looks at my joindate
>looks at titus

these kids never show respect
Wow. :eek:
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Oh snap, Creature got hammered even before I returned.

Fortunately, our dearest hosts aren't around. This allows me to sneak in a couple of posts before the thread gets locked.

Confirmed town: Brassherald, Kiana
Townreads: Titus, Varsoon, Chara, Dunkerdoodles, Joey,
Town leans: Kokichi, Nero, Ranmaru, pidgey, Almost50
Null: Jodaxq, ActionDan,

Possibly scum, since they have posted and I don't have a townread on them: Elbirn, Bujaber, Shaziro, Klazam, Gamma Emerald
I have an active scumread on them: Marshy
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

This game has been more difficult so far as compared to my other games (completed) in which I don't have an instant lock-scumread on players immediately as a matter of fact, and the fact that there has already been 70 pages of content worries me. Scum must be rather strong in this game, I suppose?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1756, Chara wrote:talk to me about marshy and dunker if we have time?

pedit: have you played a large theme before, Kiana? this is basically how it always is.
Yes, I have time, I'd be happy to talk to you Chara. It's only an issue of whether we get stopped by the hosts if they come online.

I don't like a majority of marshy's posts, they seem actively trying to stay under the radar. However, I'm not very sure about my scumread on him, but he's my top pick for scum at the moment.

Dunker seems town, I don't see any reason to scumread him.

I'm in a couple of ongoing Large Themes. It doesn't matter about the size of the game, I'm usually able to lock down scum easily regardless of size, as you've seen what I did to Dunnstral in Purgatory, and I'm alarmed that I don't have any leads here, even though there are likely 1) More Scum and 2) More Content.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I'm not sure how much of my Dunker read is influenced by his appeasing Aang avatar, to be honest. I swear to goodness, that avatar has an effect on how I read him.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I agree that Nero's general posting style is abrasive and grating, potentially anti-town. I am townleaning him to some extent, though.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1762, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1754, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Oh snap, Creature got hammered even before I returned.

Fortunately, our dearest hosts aren't around. This allows me to sneak in a couple of posts before the thread gets locked.

Possibly scum, since they have posted and I don't have a townread on them: Elbirn, Bujaber, Shaziro, Klazam, Gamma Emerald
What about marshy?
Marshy's my scumread. He's at the bottom of my readslist, maybe you missed him.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1764, Chara wrote:
In post 1759, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Dunker seems town, I don't see any reason to scumread him.
you don't see any reason at all?
and what do you think Creature is flipping?

pedit: hahaha. ignore the avatar! play with an image blocker if you must. :>
Probably Creature is scum? I've seen him in Purgatory too, so yeah.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1764, Chara wrote:
In post 1759, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Dunker seems town, I don't see any reason to scumread him.
you don't see any reason at all?
and what do you think Creature is flipping?

pedit: hahaha. ignore the avatar! play with an image blocker if you must. :>
No, then I wouldn't be able to see your avatar and Titus's too :<

Nope, I don't think Dunker is scum. Why do you think he is scum?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I'd like to elaborate on my Joey read though, I found him interesting. His RP-ing early game was an interesting catch, I flagged it as anti-town and potentially scummy behavior; if he were to continue that for the entirety of the game, he would be lock scum for me. The fact that he stopped the RP-ing exactly at the time or area which i expected him to stop, and the fact that he did that entirely by initiative and of his own volition, gives him good townpoints for me. My early scumread on Joey was rescinded. I see no reason to scumread Joey from that point onwards.

Just sharing, though nobody asked.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1771, Chara wrote:you have dunker in a category with players i'm townreading, i'd like to know why you're confident there. how you're reading me would also be good to know, though i'm less interested in that.

pedit: i think Dunker was openly avoiding Creature's wagon. i actually don't know if scum would be so blatant about it.. there were other things i don't like but i can't remember right now.
Alright, that's true, maybe Dunker is the odd one out in that list, I recall some people were scumreading him earlier in the game, but I didn't agree with those scumreads. As far as possible most of his posts seem town to me on a tonal level, although, I am hoping this isn't another repeat of the ZZZX situation where I mis-townread someone based on hindsight-proven weak reasons.

I don't think avoiding Creature's wagon is scummy. Scum on Creature's team would have known that Creature's lynch was almost inevitable and be hard-pressed to bus. Also, someone who didn't know Creature's meta would find it difficult to differentiate Creature's alignment-indicative lurking from other lurking players like Joda and ActionDan.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1774, Joey_ wrote:I have a meta game questino, why did you replace-in this game?
Because of Titus and Chara. And a bit of Varsoon.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1776, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1770, Joey_ wrote:Koki whats your read on kiana?
Not sure yet. I hear she enjoys being scum more than town, though.
Where did you hear this? I don't have a completed game with you, and the only game we have in common is ongoing. Have people been talking about me?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1778, Joey_ wrote:Hm, what do you think is inherently anti-town/scummy about my early RP ?
Your early RP allowed you to look funny and likeable while giving yourself an excuse to not post anything of substance. That was pretty scummy, though I thought you were kind of funny.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1782, Chara wrote:oh. i completely forgot to ask in post. Kiana, were you roleplaying or putting on a persona in Purgatory, or was that all incidental and i was seeing patterns that weren't there?
this isn't related to the game, aha.

pedit: ...i think i just explained it, and that i didn't remember what i didn't like in particular, but would go find it later, Joey.
I'm not sure what kind of persona you thought I was putting on. I believe I was posting normally? RadiantCowbells was a polarizing force in the game, but it's only later that I found out he was awful.

You can take a look at my other completed game "Be Yourself Mafia", Kokichi was in it, it's the one he's talking about above. I played with Maki there too.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1787, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1784, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1778, Joey_ wrote:Hm, what do you think is inherently anti-town/scummy about my early RP ?
Your early RP allowed you to look funny and likeable while giving yourself an excuse to not post anything of substance. That was pretty scummy, though I thought you were kind of funny.
Yea im a funny dude but that was the wrong answer. My posts had substance, i pushed my agenda, outed reads, scumhunted, gave my impressions about pushes and so on. I wouldve understood if you thought that the format of RP was opaque (and it was), if anything thats the only scummy thing about RPing is that is keeps ppl from reading you correctly. But i had plenty of substance. We will see tomorow if i wanna rope you or not
Your RP-ing allowed you to obfuscate your so-called substance in a way that they could have easily been posted as scum as they would have as town. I saw the "substance", but I don't believe scum would have been incapable of posting that in such a manner.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1794, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1790, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
Yea im a funny dude but that was the wrong answer. My posts had substance, i pushed my agenda, outed reads, scumhunted, gave my impressions about pushes and so on. I wouldve understood if you thought that the format of RP was opaque (and it was), if anything thats the only scummy thing about RPing is that is keeps ppl from reading you correctly. But i had plenty of substance. We will see tomorow if i wanna rope you or not
Your RP-ing allowed you to obfuscate your so-called substance in a way that they could have easily been posted as scum as they would have as town. I saw the "substance", but I don't believe scum would have been incapable of posting that in such a manner.
Hey true! But why didnt you say so, you said it felt like a poor excuse to no post substance, yet now you say that 'i did post substance that could easily come from mefia' !! not the same thing lady
Read again. I said that RP-ing gives yourself an excuse to not post substance. I didn't say you didn't post substance. :roll:

It's like a "Get out of Jail Free Ticket", which is a very scummy ticket.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Anyway, although I have played Monopoly, I haven't played Civ, the game that this mafia game is based on, and so I have entirely no flavor knowledge. I have no idea what's going on with regard to the Delegates and Resolutions and stuff. I'll be relying on my townreads to advice me on my best course of action.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1800, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1798, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1794, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1790, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
Hey true! But why didnt you say so, you said it felt like a poor excuse to no post substance, yet now you say that 'i did post substance that could easily come from mefia' !! not the same thing lady
Read again. I said that RP-ing gives yourself an excuse to not post substance. I didn't say you didn't post substance. :roll:

It's like a "Get out of Jail Free Ticket", which is a very scummy ticket.
Fun tickets are often scummy tickets
Dear Prime Minister of *****,

Lady Kiana believes that you are a fun player and would like to invite you for some tea and biscuits in her peaceful Nation. Lady Kiana would also like to give you some advice on how to be fun without being scummy. We hope you will accept our invitation.

With warmest regards,
Lady Kiana
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Shaziro + Klazam = Shazam!

Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Chara, do you have any more questions for me?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 1808, Chara wrote:ah, probably not right now. i'm heading to bed. thanks for the answers! i'm happy you're caught up now.
Yay! <3

Okay, I'll head to bed too. Let's see what exciting things happen tomorrow.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Hello everyone! That was a great ending to yesterday!

Disappointed that the scumkills last night both were my townreads, and proving my townreads were wrong. Both scum deaths were even from different scumteams, ew! That explains why I don't have good scumreads this game, but, at least, I knew I was having problems during the fact! It was a self-checking alarm. Comes in useful.

Gamma, is likely scum, yes. He is acting too differently from Be Yourself Mafia.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
HEAL: Brassherald
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

You got the moves, like buJaber; you got the moves, like buJaber, ooh~~
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:44 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

What's preventing Gamma from being Scum Watcher? How lame.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:46 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2313, Chara wrote:
In post 2310, Almost50 wrote:Tbh, I'm not as sure about BuJaber's alignment anymore. I mean, he would still be in my lynch pool, but I'm now more interested in a marshy flip.
How do you read marshy? And Kiana?
i liked marshy's day opening on Dan, that's about all i remember. Kiana, i have nothing. i might be able to read her but it's more than i'm looking to see how she engages and
if
she engages. :> (this is to you, Kiana! help me, help you.)
I'm always happy to engage you, Chara! <3
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2370 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:10 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2368, brassherald wrote:I think Gamma might be scum, I don't know about watcher for sure.

Elbirn was a weak on night 1, so he either visits someone he crumbs to prove they are town or not, or he targets me to BG the conf town for the rest of the game. So, unless he was a targeted mafia shot, either he targeted Gamma and Gamma's scum, or he targeted me and Gamma's lying, even if he was a night shot. Gamma might be the best link here
There is no need to target you to BG you because the peacekeeping resolution that day publically gave you protection. This was announced, and it is not likely that Elbirn had missed. So, you can throw that conclusion out of the window.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2372 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:18 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2371, brassherald wrote:
In post 2370, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 2368, brassherald wrote:I think Gamma might be scum, I don't know about watcher for sure.

Elbirn was a weak on night 1, so he either visits someone he crumbs to prove they are town or not, or he targets me to BG the conf town for the rest of the game. So, unless he was a targeted mafia shot, either he targeted Gamma and Gamma's scum, or he targeted me and Gamma's lying, even if he was a night shot. Gamma might be the best link here
There is no need to target you to BG you because the peacekeeping resolution that day publically gave you protection. This was announced, and it is not likely that Elbirn had missed. So, you can throw that conclusion out of the window.
His protection didn't start until N2 and was permanent throughout the game.
Oh, oops. I read his role flip wrong. XD

If his protection didn't start until N2, then that means that he cannot have died while protecting someone.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:19 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I am so down for lynching Gamma. If he's the remaining scum of a team, then we only have 2 scum left to handle, with one nightkill deducted. That's so good for us, we have so many town remaining. Power Roles at night and Resolutions during the day will weed out the remaining scum.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2375 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:21 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2373, brassherald wrote:
In post 2372, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 2371, brassherald wrote:
In post 2370, Kiana Kaslana wrote:

His protection didn't start until N2 and was permanent throughout the game.
Oh, oops. I read his role flip wrong. XD

If his protection didn't start until N2, then that means that he cannot have died while protecting someone.
He could have died to a shot directed at him or, since N1 was weak, he would have died if he chose a scum target.
It's more likely that he chose a scum target. 3 Kills have to be accounted for. Unless there are 3 scum factions, or a vigilante to worked tonight (unlikely), there cannot account for 3 kills.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:03 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2383, BuJaber wrote:Klazam look at the cases on you. On me. On gamma. On titus.

There's witch hunting going on and I don't know which of them are scum and which are town. All I know is that as much as I want to lynch nero for the reasons I have mentioned he comes round everytime and sounds so damn townie. Chara also I gut reas as town. And so I'm gonna change my approach and sheep them and see what happens for one or two day phases.
Witch hunting is pretty fun!

Most of them should be town, since 3 scum instantly died already.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2386 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:04 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2377, BuJaber wrote:I blame Elbirn and kiana if gamma flips town. I will go for a nero lynch too.
Blame blame blame... the first thing that comes to your mind is blame... just like the bosses at work... only know how to blame if things go wrong, but if things go right, they keep quiet. :nerd:
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2388 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:06 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2387, brassherald wrote:Not to bring this back to a discussion people have already dismissed, but why exactly, are we dismissing the idea of a Cultural Purple Mafia?

I'm still trying to figure this one out.
It's possible, but 3 scumteams sound too overkill, I've never seen that before in any game, and I doubt it will get approved.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2518 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Am online, coming over to this game in a bit.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2480, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2374, Kiana Kaslana wrote:I am so down for lynching Gamma. If he's the remaining scum of a team, then we only have 2 scum left to handle, with one nightkill deducted. That's so good for us, we have so many town remaining. Power Roles at night and Resolutions during the day will weed out the remaining scum.
VOTE: Kiana Kaslana

I am so down for lynching Kiana Kaslana for wanting to lynch a claimed TPR and not even considering he might be what he says he is.

The argument she provides is lame.. "if he is the remaining member of the Red team". What if he isn't?? No, she won't consider that at all.
But he's just a PR, not necessarily Town... What's wrong with lynching scum?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2520 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2483, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2375, Kiana Kaslana wrote:It's more likely that he chose a scum target. 3 Kills have to be accounted for. Unless there are 3 scum factions, or a vigilante to worked tonight (unlikely), there cannot account for 3 kills.
Talk to me more. Why is it less likely for a Town Vig to have acted than both scum factions shooting each other? Cuz that's what you're saying. You're saying Elbrin died of his weak role, and a Vig didn't act, so Orange shot Dunker and Red shot Varsoon.
That's correct. I think it's less likely for a Vig to be in the game in the first place, and even if he was, the fact that he tried to shoot N1. This is just purely speculation on my part, I have nothing to back it up. Just a guess.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2521 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I'm fine with Prime Minister of ***** being elected.

I don't think my reads are very good this game so I will be sheeping my townreads.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

But if my reads aren't good this game then my townreads won't be accurate, hmm...

The Kiana paradox.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:54 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2529, Jodaxq wrote:I don't like any of Marshy's votes today. I could get behind a Marshy lynch
I could get behind a Marshy lynch as well.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2535, brassherald wrote:Hi, I'll make a post before I go back to being one of New York's leading producers in fever and mucus.

My lynchpool today is Kiana, ActionDan, and Klazam in that order.
Why is Kiana at the front of that order? I don't think that's a correct order.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2541 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Great! My vote is already on Gamma, this is a go!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2544, Chara wrote:
In post 2541, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Great! My vote is already on Gamma, this is a go!
my question about marshy scum?
if it's in your ISO already, you can just quote it. <3
Hi Chara! Sorry I missed your question to me!

I answered your question in Day 1 I think.
In post 1759, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1756, Chara wrote:talk to me about marshy and dunker if we have time?

pedit: have you played a large theme before, Kiana? this is basically how it always is.
Yes, I have time, I'd be happy to talk to you Chara. It's only an issue of whether we get stopped by the hosts if they come online.

I don't like a majority of marshy's posts, they seem actively trying to stay under the radar. However, I'm not very sure about my scumread on him, but he's my top pick for scum at the moment.

Dunker seems town, I don't see any reason to scumread him.

I'm in a couple of ongoing Large Themes. It doesn't matter about the size of the game, I'm usually able to lock down scum easily regardless of size, as you've seen what I did to Dunnstral in Purgatory, and I'm alarmed that I don't have any leads here, even though there are likely 1) More Scum and 2) More Content.
In post 1766, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1762, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1754, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Oh snap, Creature got hammered even before I returned.

What about marshy?
Marshy's my scumread. He's at the bottom of my readslist, maybe you missed him.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

HEAL: Joey
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

VOTE: marshy
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2565, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: marshy
And that is a whole lot of
on that fucking responsibility dodge
Oh hell no is correct. 2562 is so bad. And I think I have seen that actor somewhere before.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I have no opinion whatsoever.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2843, Chara wrote:VOTE: Kiana
Kyun!~
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2887 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2884, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2881, Kokichi Oma wrote:Everyone is so scummy this game.
In post 2873, Kokichi Oma wrote:BuJab, Titus, Marshy, ActionDan. Lmk if any of those have traction. I prefer BuJab
i will help you, bujab is town and marshy is not on the table today

Greetings to you, we have not spoken for a while.

The nation of Kaslana agrees that Bu is very likely to be a good nation. But we want to know why marshy is not on the table today. We believe there is a high chance that he is a Terrorist Nation.

Regards,
Lady Kiana
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2888 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2882, Nero Cain wrote:Chara, marshy, Shaziro, Ranmaru, Gamma Emerald

We should totally be lynching in this group today as there's likely to be a red busser.

I'm less sold on Marshy and Gamma here. Like I think its theoretically plausible that Marshy fakeclaims religious vendor so he's mechanically "clear". But both players get a limited pass here.

Chara was all "if he does anything today then I'm not lynching him". On one hand, I can see it as town/not red scum that just knew Creatures meta OTOH I could see it as scum that was offering support but preemptively gave a reason to not bus.

I've already cased Ran but I was disappointed that so few commented on it. It looks like he's about to flake too.
I don't agree. I find it difficult to believe that scum would bus in a multiball, even if Creature's scum meta is so obvious and he would likely be dying. They have so little scum members on the team, I don't think they will bus. For this reason I think it's more likely to find orange scum than red scum there.

Of course, lynching scum is always good, so be my guest.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2892 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2891, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2887, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 2884, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2881, Kokichi Oma wrote:Everyone is so scummy this game.
In post 2873, Kokichi Oma wrote:BuJab, Titus, Marshy, ActionDan. Lmk if any of those have traction. I prefer BuJab
i will help you, bujab is town and marshy is not on the table today

Greetings to you, we have not spoken for a while.

The nation of Kaslana agrees that Bu is very likely to be a good nation. But we want to know why marshy is not on the table today. We believe there is a high chance that he is a Terrorist Nation.

Regards,
Lady Kiana
Solely because he claimed religion spreader aka cannot be last red imo
Oh yes, yes, very good!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2894 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2889, Chara wrote:hello Kiana!
could you talk more about marshy scum for me? you said you didn't like his posts, but i'm used to a bit more from you and want to know how your confidence went up in marshy scum. (you said you weren't very sure before.)
:>
I'm still not very sure!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2895 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2890, Nero Cain wrote:by bussing I mean not a pre-planned bus but a bus out of necessity. Scum buddy is about to get lynched and scum fighting tooth and nail to get on that wagon for the town cred is a thing.

I agree that orange scum getting on is very likely.

What did you think of my Ran case?
What towncred is there? Other scumteam will be there too. Bussing won't give anyone any towncred.

Ran case? The case which is because he isn't there? Yeah that's a good place to look too I guess.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2897 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2896, brassherald wrote:
In post 2894, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
could you talk more about marshy scum for me? you said you didn't like his posts, but i'm used to a bit more from you and want to know how your confidence went up in marshy scum. (you said you weren't very sure before.)
I'm still not very sure!
Please give us a solid opinion on anyone.
brassherald is town!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2902 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2899, brassherald wrote:
In post 2897, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 2896, brassherald wrote:
In post 2894, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
I'm still not very sure!
Please give us a solid opinion on anyone.
brassherald is town!
Okay...

And you wonder why you were at the top of my list.

VOTE: Kiana
But I didn't wonder? Did I? Show me!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

VOTE: Ranmaru
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2904 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Maybe he is like Creature and can't play scum.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2906, brassherald wrote:
In post 2538, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 2535, brassherald wrote:Hi, I'll make a post before I go back to being one of New York's leading producers in fever and mucus.

My lynchpool today is Kiana, ActionDan, and Klazam in that order.
Why is Kiana at the front of that order? I don't think that's a correct order.
Oh, man! I totally forgot! Guess that tells you how much I care about this game!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2916 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2915, Chara wrote:Kiana: if you're town, help me out? i was excited to see you but i don't see why you don't want to do anything if you aren't scum.
The reason why I joined this game only to play with you and Titus and a bit of Varsoon. Now, since I realized that playing this game isn't very necessary. So I am very bored of this game.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2917 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

By the way, I am Vanilla Town. But my Flavour is supposed to give me a cool Role. So yes, I think you can see why I am asleep at the wheel.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2920 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2918, Nero Cain wrote:yuck. Why even sign up to play if you aren't gonna care?

What country are you?
USA.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2922 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2918, Nero Cain wrote:yuck. Why even sign up to play if you aren't gonna care?
You have the cheek to ask me this when there are 5 other lurkers and my predecessor literally replaced out after 80 pages for me and I read them all?

:lol:
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2923 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2921, brassherald wrote:
In post 2920, Kiana Kaslana wrote:

What country are you?
USA.
Who's the leader you have?
George Washington.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2925 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2924, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2922, Kiana Kaslana wrote:You have the cheek to ask me this when there are 5 other lurkers and my predecessor literally replaced out after 80 pages for me and I read them all?
but
YOU
said that you don't care about this game. My question was rhetorical and I wasn't expecting an answer. Ass is a know lurk/flake. dunno why mods even let him join.
I told you why I joined. I told you why I stopped caring. You have all the answers.

Ranmaru just replaced out. Joda and ActionDan are barely posting but are having less scumreads than me and are in my opinion much worse. I'm really not the only one here. At least I make an effort to say hi.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2935 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2931, brassherald wrote:
In post 2925, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 2924, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2922, Kiana Kaslana wrote:You have the cheek to ask me this when there are 5 other lurkers and my predecessor literally replaced out after 80 pages for me and I read them all?
but
YOU
said that you don't care about this game. My question was rhetorical and I wasn't expecting an answer. Ass is a know lurk/flake. dunno why mods even let him join.
I told you why I joined. I told you why I stopped caring. You have all the answers.

Ranmaru just replaced out. Joda and ActionDan are barely posting but are having less scumreads than me and are in my opinion much worse. I'm really not the only one here. At least I make an effort to say hi.
Its not just about how much people post, it's also about what they post. I'm measuring quality over quantity.

I think Day 2, Jo has at least moved into the null pile, if not to a townlean with some good, albeit limited content.

ActionDan has not posted much, and what he has posted has been pretty bad.

You have posted a good amount for when you replaced in, and you literally could not give me one read.
Screw you.

3 scum remaining, in 17 players. 14 town, 3 scum, and you want me to give a read? Screw off, seriously. Lynch me if you want, butthead.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I will be prod dodging from here on forth since it appears to be an acceptable way to play.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2938 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2937, Nero Cain wrote:I'd lynch you before you get a chance to prod dodge. :/
You say that as if I care about the game :/
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2992 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2972, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2917, Kiana Kaslana wrote:By the way, I am Vanilla Town.
Does it say that though in you PM or is this you saying you're effectively a VT because you have no powers?
I am literally Vanilla Town even though I am the world superpower USA.

Make America Great Again? I think I need it.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2994 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2975, pidgey wrote:(not counting IRL stuff, which I hope it gets better ran)

Then we can vig kiana please?
I am not opposed to being vigged. It's better than being lynched because we don't waste a day phase.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2996 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2993, Titus wrote:
In post 2992, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 2972, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2917, Kiana Kaslana wrote:By the way, I am Vanilla Town.
Does it say that though in you PM or is this you saying you're effectively a VT because you have no powers?
I am literally Vanilla Town even though I am the world superpower USA.

Make America Great Again? I think I need it.
Why are you claiming this at all?
They are asking me why I'm so unusually apathetic about this game and I am explaining why.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3082 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Hi.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3084 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I was actually kidding about being apathetic. Actually when I was close to being mislynched here I actually felt pretty irritated so I probably secretly in my heart still care about this game.

What I was trying to do here would be what players on this site call "Slayer's Gambit", but I personally call it "Kiana's Backup Readfinder Method #4", because I was having extreme trouble getting any correct reads in this game especially when I messed up my reads on Day 1 and my two townreads flipped scum of different scum factions. That was very bad so I needed a hard reset. I was trying to observe who was scummy (beyond the guilty on Gamma Emerald because 1 guilty does not win a game) but I had no leads.

So I thought there was no choice but to use my method #4, if I can't find scum then I will let scum come to me. It was all a plan to act scummy yet being obvtown on the other hand (so better players can see me as obvious town) since I am making a guess that only weaker members of remaining scumteams are left. See the magic flashwagon with naked votes on me: These are my picks for the remaining scum now:

{Shaziro, ActionDan, Klazam, Gamma Emerald, marshy}

I have included a list of 5 for safety guessing but if all 3 scum are in this list I consider myself successful here.

I was put to L-1 without brassherald's unvote, so |Chara, brassherald, Bujaber, Ranmaru, Almost50, Nero Cain,
ActionDan, Klazam
|

Actiondan and Klazam placed naked votes at the two sweet spots of a mislynch wagon which is usually placements #6, #7, #8.

For all intents and purposes treat this votecount as I was lynched and flipped town, Titus can use this for VCA in lategame if we haven't won by then.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3091 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 3087, brassherald wrote:
In post 3086, Nero Cain wrote:ugh, i hate slayers gambit.
And this is something I tried to do Day 1.
But this is only something you "tried". You didn't do it properly, which by definition is a fail. I don't know about you but I don't fail. Often.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3094 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 3089, Ranmaru wrote:I think we should wagon Gamma. I like Kiana's #3084.

Unvote; Vote: Gamma
Thankfully you posted this in time because I was about to scold you for being an absolute hypocrite in my next post or two.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3095 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 3093, Ranmaru wrote:I will say that I don't really get anything out of 'rush of votes' since, we already have 2 red scum flipped, and 1 orange scum. That means that there will be more town influence over lynches then mafia influence.
That's correct, but realize that since it's multiball, scum simply want to hop onto any wagon that is not on their team. I am on neither team. I am therefore a magnet for the scum. It's very easy.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3097 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Who's going to take a lurker who probably hasn't read the game's opinion seriously?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3100 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 3086, Nero Cain wrote:ugh, i hate slayers gambit.
Try the new and improved Kiana's gambit package! Makes you really good. With testimonies from satisfied players and moderators.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3108 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I'm townreading Chara, Bujaber, Ranmaru and Nero Cain on my wagon.

However Ranmaru was actually a very big hypocrite and I really was about to scold him but he posted something okay so I guess I won't :>

I was actually going to punish his nastiness with HunterxHunter spoilers.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3109 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 3106, Joey_ wrote:
In post 3069, ActionDan wrote:prodded?

Better than any one else

ob
In post 3070, Klazam wrote:Loss of 2 teammates might make someone apathetic all of a sudden tbh. I think this wagon is reasonable.

clowns showing up to vote
Absolutely correct. Vig them.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3119 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 3110, Ranmaru wrote:No please! Not the HunterxHunter spoilers!
Well you really dodged a bullet there with your time #3089 so I will let it slide. Fun fact, while you are watching Japanese anime I am watching Black Mirror. But I need subtitles on because sometimes I have no idea what they are saying. Yes, we both had better things to do than pay full attention to this game.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3398 (isolation #83) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Get out of here.
VOTE: ActionDan
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3412 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 3411, brassherald wrote:
In post 1457, brassherald wrote:Also, I am currently reserving my right to make fun of people for their Nero reads if I'm right.
Haha, dummies calling Nero scum! Big dum dums!

I can do this as conf town, still.
Who were the dummies? Certainly not me; I was hard townreading Nero.

Can we lynch Gamma Emerald now? Elbirn is pretty much almost-confirmed to have died as a result of his weak role.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3415 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

VOTE: Gamma
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3418 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 3413, Joey_ wrote:Its time for mass claim, I only backed off pretty hard because nero softed a great pr

I hardclaim that i am a commuter , its also the reason why Kokichi disliked gamma commuter shot because i was his neighbor

popcorn to titus
Why didn't we just powerlynch Gamma yesterday then? If you counterclaimed commuter it's bye bye to Gamma who was probably lying.

And, scum can't shoot you because you're a commuter.

ActionDan wasn't such a bad lynch but he was town.

Sad.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3425 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 3419, Titus wrote:
In post 3416, Joey_ wrote:theres only like 4 claims that arent on the table
Yes. That does not change the negative utility of claiming.

Either a) I'm a weak role softing a useful role to protect more powerful roles to try and take a bullet or b) I am a high powerful role that can protect brass. Either way, it's not good of me to claim.

Like I said, I will if brass wants it but I think it's a good idea not to.
Thanks for claiming a power role. You will almost definitely be shot now.

Well, honestly since Titus is obviously town it doesn't matter what she claims. I'll agree with you if you insist on not claiming, but, if anybody has useful information that can lock down a scum or even help town, just don't hesitate to claim. Scum can't kill all of us before we lynch them all dead.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3427 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 3420, Titus wrote:
In post 3418, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 3413, Joey_ wrote:Its time for mass claim, I only backed off pretty hard because nero softed a great pr

I hardclaim that i am a commuter , its also the reason why Kokichi disliked gamma commuter shot because i was his neighbor

popcorn to titus
Why didn't we just powerlynch Gamma yesterday then? If you counterclaimed commuter it's bye bye to Gamma who was probably lying.

And, scum can't shoot you because you're a commuter.

ActionDan wasn't such a bad lynch but he was town.

Sad.
Yeah no one wanted to CC the obvscum so scum swung the wagon. P sad.
Yesterday we had 17 players. 3 Scum in 17 players; 9 to lynch. Scum would make only a maximum of 3 / 9 of the votes; that's as small as an entire newbie game. No; by definition all wagons in this game are town-led (unless we make more mistakes, but let's not think about that!). ActionDan was a good lynch; he was a pretty bad slot to begin with; it's just a pity he flipped town, but honestly nobody will miss him. Real talk.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3433 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

HEAL: Joeyx2
HEAL: brassx1
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3451 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 3447, brassherald wrote:Dear Caesar,

Fuck off with this gimmick, or I will start with a gimmick of my own and read all your posts as mouth farts until we lynch you.

Sincerely,
Pedro II, Brazilian Carnival Thrower.
2nded.

Don't know who this so-called "Pine" is or care very much.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3453 (isolation #91) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Like, at least Joey is funny. And he's a cat.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3455 (isolation #92) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 3454, Caesar Wills It wrote:Fortunately, We are not your servant, and disregard your petition.

Get over it.

Further, Senator Kiana, We insist you use some semblance of logic rather than personal affection to base your reads upon.
Yeah? We can put you into slavery through majority Senator vote, so know your place.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3458 (isolation #93) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I love this Joey player right now. Who doesn't love adorable kittens?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3466 (isolation #94) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 3462, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Klazam

I don't care if Gamma is/isn't scum now. I just know Klazam is the last red (only one remaining to make sense to be scum with BOTH Creature & Dunker).

HEAL: brassherald

Just bringing the IC back in balance with Joey. Joey X2 + brass X1 twice put Joey ahead and Joey wants to be the runner up.
Based on PR information or based on reads?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3469 (isolation #95) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I find it hard to believe that he has the time to write nonsense like that but not to read the game.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3482 (isolation #96) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 3480, Titus wrote:I need the day. I'm in a bad place due to RL right now.
<3 you from the bottom of my heart. Hope you have good luck to overcome your challenges.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3484 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 3483, BuJaber wrote:
In post 3479, Chara wrote:Bujaber: i'm not sure what you're saying regarding my reads and your townread on me.
i think i've been doing well this game when it comes to identifying town. Creature's meta is obvious and easy. :> i did think ActionDan had a good chance of flipping scum, and i want to believe my Klazam and Kiana reads are right.
i think i'm coming back to Gamma scum, though. :<
I am asking if you townread nero, elbirn
And scumread varsoon and dunk before each flipped? (Creature I know already and I know you townread koki)

Because if you got all 6 right it kinda points to you being red scum.
But the point with my townread is that since you are a townread I am going to ignore this if the answer is yes and chalk it up to good reads and/or coincidence because there are far more scummier people than you.
This game is multiball not singleball. Having "too-good" reads isn't exactly applicable in this type of game. Also explains why my reads are so off this game.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3490 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 3489, BuJaber wrote:1. He missed elbirn's crumb despite it being allegedly obvious to half the players at least.
It was very not obvious. We only know about it after Elbirn flipped and we know his role.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3650 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Boring.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3651 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Who are we lynching? Gamma? Klazam? That annoying Caesar dude?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3665 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 3661, Almost50 wrote:Like, I'll bet the game on her flipping Orange and then double down before the flip!
Nobody is going to take your bet.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3668 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 3666, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3665, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 3661, Almost50 wrote:Like, I'll bet the game on her flipping Orange and then double down before the flip!
Nobody is going to take your bet.
With all due respect, who appointed you as the spokesperson for everyone? I know of at least 2 players who will and 2 others who will seriously consider it. Plus, the decider is for Titus to claim NOW.

@Joey: Here's a suggestion.. let's put Titus @L-1, and have everybody know that a hammer is a scum claim. Titus claims and brass decides if he wants to hammer.
Chara and Joey did.

We will see how many people take your bet. My bet is that it won't happen. Try me.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3687 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

There is only 3 scum in so many players. That's less than 1/6 of the game. If you say anything is "scum-pushed", I'm just going to point at you and laugh.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3695 (isolation #104) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Cannot imagine Titus being scum here, take those tinfoil hats off.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3887 (isolation #105) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Hi. I have obtained some metagame evidence that points towards Gamma being town here.

VOTE: Klazam
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3902 (isolation #106) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Sad that Titus replacing out but game is indeed rather boring.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3943 (isolation #107) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:45 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

HEAL: International Games - pidgey x3
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4032 (isolation #108) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I got prodded. I'm okay with lynching Pine/Caesar or Klazam.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4056 (isolation #109) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Hello Mark!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4078 (isolation #110) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

OtM I was strong townreading your slot thanks to Titus and I still do so now, but please do summarize your reads and catchup once you're done, because it's all over the place and I can't make much sense of the fragments.

<3, Kiana

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”