Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2315, Chara wrote:about 2307, are you saying you think the orange team killed dunker, or did you just put the wrong colour. i thought you were arguing that dunker wasn't a scum nightkill.
I did put the wrong colour. My bad.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2318, Nero Cain wrote:So I agree with a50 that scum shot at EL and I wonder id this is maybe a slip.

OK.. it is. I confess I did shoot Elbrin to frame Gamma. I dunno what got into me defending the guy I precisely wanted to frame. Yeah. I must be dumb like Nero always says. I plead guilty and ask to be punished for my guilt.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2319, ActionDan wrote:Still don't know who's scum.
I am! Nero's always right. He was right I was dumb because I analyzed the NK in a way he didn't like and when he finally realizes I could be right I'm scum for it, and again he is spot on.

Note: Nero never tunnels.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2318, Nero Cain wrote:So I agree with a50 that scum shot at EL and...
In post 2319, ActionDan wrote:Still don't know who's scum.
In post 2320, Nero Cain wrote:Gamma
See? Nero is ALWAYS RIGHT AND NEVER TUNNELS

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2323, Nero Cain wrote:whoops forgot about a50's claim. He's just dumb town talking out of his ass.
Bravo! But what dies that make the person who agrees with me?? He must be my own farts then. No?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2339, Chara wrote:pidgey, are you supposed to get a list? Almost didn't mention anything like that.
What's with everybody skimming in this game?
In post 2007, Almost50 wrote:
@Mod: I did not get the "update" PM about brass being a follower of Taoism

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2340, Nero Cain wrote:

Germany and Spain are now allies. Germany has vowed to declare war on anyone that attacks Spain.
History is repeating itself it seems. But shouldn't you have been allied with Italy first?

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Joey_ »

@chara the thing is, if gamma’s last red we prevent a night kill everynight
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Also spec wise, a religion spreader + invest role + some sort of blocking role makes sens for a scum team (this is conf bias too and gamma could lie and about his role as scum)
This also means that there might be an orange religion spreader? Hm
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2293, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2174, Venmar wrote:
In post 1848, Chara wrote:
Venmar: i read that as the bodyguard works night 2 onward, but could Elbirn have bodyguarded someone on night 1 and died that way?
No. Elbirn's role would not have protected on Night 1, but would have Night 2 and onwards.

(Votecount on the way)
If Elbirn targeted scum would he have died by weak modifier?

That's what all weak means. Which is why I said he softed you or Joey.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2349, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2314, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2307, Almost50 wrote: I'm 99.99% certain Elbrin died if a direct shot at him and it's 98.99% from the red team (the 1% is reserved for an insane Vig and/or a redirector)
pls stop making unspecified claims. At the least its dumb. At most scummy.
pls stop trying to discredit me me and my ways. At the least its dumb. At most scummy.
It's not really discrediting you, it's just me being frustrated with you being so confident in things you possibly can't know. Its like how you called mom 100% town despite her being 1005 scum and you 100% wrong. :lol:

Like I see all of A. EL died b/c he decided to use role as a hider and Gamma was scum so he died B. He was pushing orange scum (Varsoon) so they killed him. C. and it kinda ties in with B but Gamma is scum and they shot him(EL) to keep EL from investigating him(Gamma) or D. It was to frame Gamma. as equally plausible and uninformed minority arbitrarily picking between these 4 possibilities is both arrogant and shortsighted. With the possibility that you are a gamma buddy and trying to steer town away from a possible Gamma lynch by claiming it was a frame job.

Thought Occam's points to B I feel.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2356, Almost50 wrote:History is repeating itself it seems. But shouldn't you have been allied with Italy first?
closest to Italy is Rome or Venice but WTF would I want their one city? :yawn:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2136, Almost50 wrote:He was a BODYGUARD not a Hider,
and that's the other thing. He was weak on n1 and you just kinda gloss over that fact. I mean, yeah him getting shot is most likely correct but I didn't really like the way you glossed over that he was weak b/c him being a weak bg on n1 means his role was effectively a hider n1 and it feels like a massive discredit to the "El died b/c he targeted Gamma and Gamma was scum" theory. Like its one thing to say "no, I don't believe such a theory." and "NOPE! He was BG not hider"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh stupid me, I meant to ask you about your thoughts on his(Gamma) content. Like obviously you are town reading him (or atleast thinking that he's not orange scum) but I'd like to hear your thoughts on his play. And if you have just link it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2180, Venmar wrote:
In post 2042, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2035, Nero Cain wrote:Whoever speculated that religion works like a fruit vendor and AD's post about religion based resolutions...there's a happy medium between the two.
Well you know what we can do?
@Mod can scum use a personal action and perform the night kill during the same night generally?
No.
In post 2322, Venmar wrote:
In post 2293, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2174, Venmar wrote:
In post 1848, Chara wrote:
Venmar: i read that as the bodyguard works night 2 onward, but could Elbirn have bodyguarded someone on night 1 and died that way?
No. Elbirn's role would not have protected on Night 1, but would have Night 2 and onwards.

(Votecount on the way)
If Elbirn targeted scum would he have died by weak modifier?
If Elbirn's Night 1 target was not a member of the town, then he would have died.
like these are just "LOOK AT ME IM DOING THINGS!"

The first question is just kinda useless. It also doesn't really seem to have anything to do with what I was talking about.

The second one is just dumb. Like he already knew what the weak modifier does so I don't see town him asking that.

I'm either super conf biased or he's scum.

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Gamma's claim is confirmable. Let's not lynch today.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:44 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

What's preventing Gamma from being Scum Watcher? How lame.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:46 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2313, Chara wrote:
In post 2310, Almost50 wrote:Tbh, I'm not as sure about BuJaber's alignment anymore. I mean, he would still be in my lynch pool, but I'm now more interested in a marshy flip.
How do you read marshy? And Kiana?
i liked marshy's day opening on Dan, that's about all i remember. Kiana, i have nothing. i might be able to read her but it's more than i'm looking to see how she engages and
if
she engages. :> (this is to you, Kiana! help me, help you.)
I'm always happy to engage you, Chara! <3
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:54 pm

Post by brassherald »

I think Gamma might be scum, I don't know about watcher for sure.

Elbirn was a weak on night 1, so he either visits someone he crumbs to prove they are town or not, or he targets me to BG the conf town for the rest of the game. So, unless he was a targeted mafia shot, either he targeted Gamma and Gamma's scum, or he targeted me and Gamma's lying, even if he was a night shot. Gamma might be the best link here
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:54 pm

Post by brassherald »

Lynch*
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:10 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2368, brassherald wrote:I think Gamma might be scum, I don't know about watcher for sure.

Elbirn was a weak on night 1, so he either visits someone he crumbs to prove they are town or not, or he targets me to BG the conf town for the rest of the game. So, unless he was a targeted mafia shot, either he targeted Gamma and Gamma's scum, or he targeted me and Gamma's lying, even if he was a night shot. Gamma might be the best link here
There is no need to target you to BG you because the peacekeeping resolution that day publically gave you protection. This was announced, and it is not likely that Elbirn had missed. So, you can throw that conclusion out of the window.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:15 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 2370, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 2368, brassherald wrote:I think Gamma might be scum, I don't know about watcher for sure.

There is no need to target you to BG you because the peacekeeping resolution that day publically gave you protection. This was announced, and it is not likely that Elbirn had missed. So, you can throw that conclusion out of the window.
His protection didn't start until N2 and was permanent throughout the game.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:18 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2371, brassherald wrote:

Oh, oops. I read his role flip wrong. XD

If his protection didn't start until N2, then that means that he cannot have died while protecting someone.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:19 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 2372, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 2371, brassherald wrote:

Oh, oops. I read his role flip wrong. XD

If his protection didn't start until N2, then that means that he cannot have died while protecting someone.
He could have died to a shot directed at him or, since N1 was weak, he would have died if he chose a scum target.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:19 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

I am so down for lynching Gamma. If he's the remaining scum of a team, then we only have 2 scum left to handle, with one nightkill deducted. That's so good for us, we have so many town remaining. Power Roles at night and Resolutions during the day will weed out the remaining scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”