Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2148 (isolation #0) » Wed May 02, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Titus »

Will take a look after doctor.

Varsoona has a game that needs a sub.

ty for well wishes.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2297 (isolation #1) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Wait so deadline is not three days?

Someone give me brief reasons why ppl are voted?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2299 (isolation #2) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Titus »

who are your SRs? Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2339 (isolation #3) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:19 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Vecna
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2549 (isolation #4) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2500, Firebringer wrote:My inventions can be used to pseudo leash a player.
I know that raises more questions but gamma can vouch for me
In post 2501, Firebringer wrote:Wait I mean Titus

I gave my invention to Titus
I got no UT pm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2642 (isolation #5) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Pine

The pot I shall stir.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2646 (isolation #6) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2643, Gammagooey wrote:Brian I legit can't tell if you're talking about me or gamma emerald

I think Vecnas push on arc at the end of the day makes her (now pirate mollie) very likely town and also I think more town than lld looks from Vecnas push on her but I'm likely a bit biased towards thinking lld is still sun b/c of d1 stuff

I think my lynchpool atm is something like titus/alisae/penguin maybe northside maybe reck.

VOTE: Titus
Oh ok. Northside or one of alisae penguin is scum if you are scum with Pine. Yippie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2648 (isolation #7) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2645, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 2493, Brian Skies wrote:I'm a 1-Shot Bulletproof. I don't mind claiming right now because if I stopped the kill, then it's probably gone now. If Not, then w/e. It's main utility was to keep me alive anyway.

I don't really think scum shot me (although I don't think they couldn't have either). I just don't like people hardpushing the idea NSG has to be scum here, especially if they're reading her as town.

It's weird and I don't like it.

I'm also waffling on NSG being scum, and there are people I'd rather lynch before her.

Like Mutant and Titus. Maybe Penguin who avoided the game all day but still found time to join both the AA9 wagon and the Vecna wagon at EOD.

AA9's hardpush here doesn't give me the greatest vibes either.

I like LLD and maybe Ali for giving her some space.
In post 2494, Firebringer wrote:I think scum could have shot you
Same. I want to look at their reads. I was town reading brian more than I was town reading NSG
Doesn't explain the "redirect".
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2650 (isolation #8) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Occam's is that Pine = Lightning rod
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2854 (isolation #9) » Tue May 08, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2652, Alisae wrote:
In post 2650, Titus wrote:Occam's is that Pine = Lightning rod
he’s a claimed roleblocker Titus
Pine claimed rber...yet scum wanted him to have the glass over Fire? Why would scum redirect all actions from one town (Pine) to another town (me)? That makes no sense.
In post 2689, Vaxkiller wrote:Titus voting Pine reminds me of me so much. Titus will probably be offended to be lowered to such a station as Vaxkiller thinking, but there are so many times where I KNOW i caught scum becuase of info I've found and I am so wrong... luckily everyone ignores me!

Titus I've seen you do fucking awesome in some games , but lately it's been pretty lack-luster. I was scum reading pine too, but for him to be scum here would be pretty outlandish. More than likely he would have had to plan this out with his scum team, to not kill anyone then frame someone.... to what end? If he frames a someone then he will be suspect, on top of that other sources are likely to come forth with claims on the contrary, on top of that he would ahve likely had to plan it in advance which would mean the scum would choose to not kill.... I cant image a scum team doing that. Right now im thinking Pine and NSG are both town and brian was shot.
This post is convoluted.

@Mollie Fire is my biggest TR atm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2864 (isolation #10) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2855, Alisae wrote:
In post 2854, Titus wrote:Pine claimed rber...yet scum wanted him to have the glass over Fire? Why would scum redirect all actions from one town (Pine) to another town (me)? That makes no sense.
I think talking about the redirect now is a distraction?
It's not. The existance of the redirect strongly suggests either myself, Fire and Pine is scum but only one (or Fire plus Pine but that is remote). I'll explain.

Fire claims that he intended to give me Google glass. Either a) he's lying and submitted a straight submission to Pine or b) he was messed with.

A is unlikely given Fire's early vote on Vecna. Plus directly submitting to Pine isn't too ridiculous as to warrant claiming his action was interfered with given the glass "leashes" somehow".

So we turn to B. If Fire was messed with that suggests either 1) scum assumed I would be targeted and wanted all actions targeting me to visit Pine, 2) scum assumed Pine would be targeted and wanted all actions targeting Pine to visit me, 3) scum wanted to directly control Fire's action and just used the redirect at random.

B1) This means I would be town and Pine would be scum. I am a popular investigation target. Framing me or preventing clears on me benefits scum. Plus, they'd get any positive benefit sent to me.

B2) This dictates a bus driver. This is remote.

B3) This is everyone is town setup. This also has scum using a redirect and gaining nothing from it.

Recapping most likely to least likely.

I) Scum used a redirect to frame me/protect Pine.
II) Scum did suboptimal move.
III) Fire lied.
IV) [Impossible to me] Scum bus driver protect me, attack Pine.

Now to finish catchup.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2865 (isolation #11) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2708, xRECKONERx wrote:I'll add:

NSG flips Town: We know Brian is Town (or at least not Mafia), and that his BP is expired, and that scum have to waste an extra kill just to take out someone they already tried to kill once
Incorrect. Pine could be a lightning rod.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2866 (isolation #12) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2713, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2697, xRECKONERx wrote:we have a dead scum already
ill take playing the long game of having more info / verifiable claims later over "oh gee gosh please dont lynch the vt on the off-chance she's not lying about her role and wasn't actually roleblocked"
My point is that my lynch doesn't actually provide any more space for verifiable claims given Brian's claim. If someone claims, say, doctor later in the game, my having been lynched has a pretty much negligible relationship to the verifiability of that claim.

Also, lol at "off-chance".
you're missing the point -- we don't know that the roleblock is a guilty. we don't know it's not. we do know it's SOMETHING.
it's something that tells us something. and your lynch can provide that information.

brian skies wont ever know if he was actually shot or not until he dies or is endgamed. we can't get info about him except by lynching him
but we CAN get info about what happened last night by lynching you

it's simple
Okay, I'm lynched and flip VT.

The information we get about what happened last night is....

Hm.

What, exactly?

Well, you could assume that it means that scum shot Brian, but there could still be another protective role out there.
"Information lynches" are garbage.

Like, if you're thinking that from an objective standpoint (not taking into account reads) it's equally probably that pine roleblocked me as that Brian was shot, I still utterly fail to see the purpose of lynching me.
Town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2867 (isolation #13) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2738, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2733, Pine wrote:Yeah, the most damning evidence is that in NSG were Town, she's AT LEAST acknowledge the rationality in what Reck's saying. Instead she's trying to handwave it away

This is classic scumflailing

FIREBRINGER do I put these glasses on or not? If they fry my brain I will be holding you responsible
Do what you want, it won’t hurt you but I kind of don’t care either way. I meant to give these glasses to people who I thought I might need to keep tabs on and ur not really one of those
And it's not shocking your action misfired? Did you crumb at all your role/visit choice?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2868 (isolation #14) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2739, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2734, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2730, xRECKONERx wrote:or scum saw the no kill and pine jumped in with a bs claim to force brian to claim
Really? How do you propose we deal with Pine tomorrow if she flips town?
as i said it's entirely conjecture. so i dont propose anything

i have a feeling that pine/brian and the Truth of What Happened will sort itself out after a nsg flip eventually
I think scum are using you. NSG and Brian's flips do zero to sort each other and NSG bleeds town. Meanwhile, Pine and Fire's flips do sort each other.

Pine is practically lolcatting atm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2869 (isolation #15) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2765, Alisae wrote:Btw if it wasn’t clear I like my {Brian, Pine, Fire, Mollie, Gammagooey, Firebringer, Cheeky, LLD} Towncore with the exception that Reck joins it if NSG flips wolf and I have 1 secret SR in there that I want more time to read and see how their reads develop and progress.
Your towncore has a near lock scum in it in at least Fire or Pine. :'( I still need to do the VCA but I am tentatively ok with the rest for now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2871 (isolation #16) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2803, Pine wrote:
In post 2788, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2784, xRECKONERx wrote:i wont do that but thanks for the suggestion

gentle reminder: meta is trash
2017's Paragon disagrees.
2017’s Paragon is a Cylon. We don’t have the same kind of beep boop ability to sift mountains of data to eke out reads.

Anyone who says different is either arrogant (and likely wrong) or is selling something.
This is what you antagonize NSG over and don't bother to scumhunt? Your last several posts have been random potshots at me or NSG and buddying Reck's obvtown nonsense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2873 (isolation #17) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2807, Pine wrote:
In post 2387, Pine wrote:-No kill

-You were still voteparked on AA9 at a photo finish deadline lynch on scum

-You also won the votecounter role, which has fabulous utility for scum to manipulate things

-I roleblocked you, which would explain the stopped kill
I think you’re scum for these reasons. The fact that you lurked through D1, had scummy interaction with Vecna, and are stubbornly refusing to acknowledge the legitimacy of the points against you is icing.

It’s not that you don’t want to be lynched, or that you have a strategic difference, it’s the legitimacy attack on the points that is the problem. I mean, hell, you just did it again by boiling my case down to “Disagree with Reck”
Winning the votecounter role suggests NSG is town, not scum. We voted for it remember. Scum piling on to get the votecounter makes no sense and is low utility. It robs them of voting, which can swing momentum on a wagon.

AA9 slot could still be scum. This assumes AA9 is town to shade NSG. Second, AA9 hasn't posted much, if at all, since I got here. An SR on that slot and not joining the Vecna wagon makes sense. While I think Mollie's numbers when looking for bussers are arbitrary, I would expect bussing on the 3-End votes on the wagon as well.

You roleblocking NSG makes sense a little but that forces a Fire scumread which makes little sense given yesterday. Basically if you roleblocked stopping the kill Fire is also scum likely lying to justify giving glass to you.

Does Glass have something to do with votes?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2876 (isolation #18) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2857, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2854, Titus wrote:Pine claimed rber...yet scum wanted him to have the glass over Fire? Why would scum redirect all actions from one town (Pine) to another town (me)? That makes no sense.
This sentence makes no sense to me as is, but I think I know what you're trying to say.

However, please explain to me why you think Pine the evil Lightning Rod steals the invention from you and then admits to receiving it?
Because if Pine claimed he did not have it, then a second roleblocker emerges in order to make the roleblocker claim true. Two roleblockers and a bp seems unlikely. This roleblocker would also never block fire again, which forces scum to kill fire immediately or out Pine as highly suspect.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2877 (isolation #19) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2859, hyung wrote:
In post 2773, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2768, xRECKONERx wrote:nsg if you flip town i promise i will slavishly scour your iso and put together a case using it
I would much rather not get lynched in the first place. I'm not so egotistical as to believe that my reads are always perfect right now - what I do believe is that, given the opportunity, I could win the game if left alive.
VOTE: titus because I didn't like her posts and vote end of day 1, and her lightning rod suggestion out of nowhere just felt like scum testing the waters in how to enter the role conversation and also just fake feeling in general.

in an optimal situation where player slots are abstract concepts and play/reads don't factor into it, lynching nsg is probably the right play. but considering it's harder to believe nsg will flip anything but town the more she posts, I would much rather take advantage of the free day phase we gained and lynch a slot much likelier to be scum. rather than equalizing the score.

would still vote reck, and would actually much prefer to lynch reck now that I've thought of it again. something about his play around nsg is still unsettling and his day 1 posting felt really scum motivated on multiple angles. but realistically not sure if there's any support for it unless he gets guiltied (Google glasses maybe? please?)
Scum. This is faked stream of consciousness. If he'd prefer to lynch Reck, then why vote me. This is trying to set up three lynches.

1) The NSG lynch, he does nothing to stop it but shades Reck. He wants NSG to succeed as a wagon.
2) If NSG fails, he wants players to jump to me. Then he says gee should have gone NSG.
3) When NSG flips town, he blames Reck due to his "scum motivated" posting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2878 (isolation #20) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Titus »

Scratch what I said about AA9 being scum. Seeing Vecna's ISO and seeing AA9 now Mollie, that is unlikely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2881 (isolation #21) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Titus »

@Mollie

As of right now, I'd lynch Hyung, Pine, mutante. Thoughts?

I still don't trust Brian but I TR him. Bulletproof is one of my favorite town gambits.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2883 (isolation #22) » Wed May 09, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2882, Alisae wrote:rip coding
pedit: Titus lets vote mutant then :]
If I can't get Pine. FMPOV, Pine is near lockscum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2974 (isolation #23) » Thu May 10, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: mutant

A great mind said if scum want to bus, help them.

Too bad they won't bus Pine.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2980 (isolation #24) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2979, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 2974, Titus wrote:Too bad they won't bus Pine.
Do you still think pine is a lightning rod? I can prove hes not.
It's the simplest of options. Pine could also be a scum roleblocker with Player X being a scum busdriver/redirector and/or Fire could lie about who he targeted. It's been a misconception that Pine has to be a lightning rod; it's just the simplest option.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2982 (isolation #25) » Fri May 11, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2981, Gammagooey wrote:pine's not a lightning rod

let's not talk about the possibility of pine being a lightning rod b/c it's dumb

opinions on penguin or north or lld/t-bone would be great
I need LLD. She's the reason I sub in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3010 (isolation #26) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

mutant, who does your gut tell you is scum? I am sympathetic on an emotional level but give me something.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3019 (isolation #27) » Fri May 11, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE: mutant
No longer feel good about this.

LLD, I need you so I can read you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3022 (isolation #28) » Fri May 11, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3021, Gammagooey wrote:
Titus wrote:UNVOTE: mutant
would you like to state the obvious more

although i guess i prefer that over the profoundly ridiculous and wrong
So you're at Fire being scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3028 (isolation #29) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3024, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3019, Titus wrote:UNVOTE: mutant

LLD, I need you so I can read you.
Have you bothered to read any of my posting from yesterday?

As for now, Gamma, why are we kicking the can down the road regarding NSG?
No.

Because there's no reason to lynch obvious town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3029 (isolation #30) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3025, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:And if we're really going to do that, why aren't we lynching either Hyung or Vaxkiller?
I don't like those either but I could vote Hyung at deadline.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3033 (isolation #31) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3032, Pine wrote:
I request an official moderator vote count.

If mutant isn't lynched, and the count is off, then all of that AtE rings as false. If it's a true lynch on Town, I'll take it into consideration
If mutant isn't lynched, why would scum mutant give last minute associatives like that? Dude's town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3037 (isolation #32) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3036, Vaxkiller wrote:Well yesterday anyway. I think Pines town now.
Fuck my life not again.

Does no one know how redirectors work? Like at all?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3042 (isolation #33) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3040, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 3037, Titus wrote:
In post 3036, Vaxkiller wrote:Well yesterday anyway. I think Pines town now.
Fuck my life not again.

Does no one know how redirectors work? Like at all?
Titus. Im listening, but here is waht I think:

Pines is likely a roleblocker. I'm not convinced NSG is scum, because I think brian was a better target here. NSG still doesn't come off well, and I hate that. It should be more clear cut.
There also appears to be a scum re-director out there (because no one has claimed).
Do you think scum have a roleblocker AND redirector? I doubt it.

What do you think?
1) Lightning rod covers both the rb, redirector and explains the no death. However, that possibility has been labeled too remote although it solves everything.

2) Supposing no lightning rod, yes I believe it is possible to have both. Otherwise, we'd have to infer scum felt me having whatever the crap Google Glass is would be broken. Scum generally aren't going to direct someone visiting town onto someone who is also town. It's a waste of a redirect. Thus, either Pine or Fire is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3050 (isolation #34) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3047, Brian Skies wrote:Reck, didn't you receive something last night? Wouldn't that confirm that Pine wasn't a LR?
How did you become aware Reck received something?

I'm presuming that's true as the entire scumteam covering for a l rod is insane.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3052 (isolation #35) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3043, Pine wrote:1 is ridiculous. You're hearing hooves and saying ZEBRA. Lupus may cover all symptoms, but do a diaper rash and the flu

2 assumes scum knew what Fire is and knew what he was giving. There is zero evidence to this, and standard information economy says they didn't.
Well fmpov, I am town so redirecting an action from me to you suggests someone protecting you or framing me. Thus you scum or Fire lying to justify not visiting me is simpler.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3057 (isolation #36) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

@Pine, The redirector, whatever form it takes, stopping me from having Fire's Glass is a most likely a scum action. The effect is the same. Either a) scum wanted to protect you (thus you scum) b) Deny town power (thus you scum or fire lied) c) scum deeply fear you or me but opted to kill neither of us. d) town bus drive that decided to remain hidden and had an unmentioned SR on one of us and opted to interfere with likely visit targets.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3058 (isolation #37) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3056, Pine wrote:No one's claimed the redirect, so it's probably scum.
Correct, it's either scum or fake in 90+ percent.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3230 (isolation #38) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3197, CheekyTeeky wrote:So why would scum kill the RB instead of redirecting it?
Who said they did not do that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3231 (isolation #39) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Titus »

We should lynch North. Fire's probably scum given Fire isn't but slim chance of X being town bus driver.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3232 (isolation #40) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: North
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3234 (isolation #41) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3233, northsidegal wrote:that's an interesting reversal from yesterday. what changed your mind?
Pine is confirmed town rather than obvscum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3237 (isolation #42) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3236, northsidegal wrote:
In post 3234, Titus wrote:
In post 3233, northsidegal wrote:that's an interesting reversal from yesterday. what changed your mind?
Pine is confirmed town rather than obvscum.
so it's just based off of the roleblock?
Yes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3242 (isolation #43) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3238, northsidegal wrote:okay then.

i thought people had already largely come to the consensus that the roleblock wasn't actually a "guilty" in any way.

what's more, you called me obvious town yesterday, if i'm recalling correctly.

do you think that i "have" to be the lynch or something? if so, why?
Can't live til lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3243 (isolation #44) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3241, Brian Skies wrote:Titus, how come you never responded to me about this:
In post 3063, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2909, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2867, Titus wrote:And it's not shocking your action misfired? Did you crumb at all your role/visit choice?
I'm pretty sure Fire was openly claiming targets. I do believe his final mention of an invention target on Day 1 was Reck in .
This was also for you Titus.

While I don't care as much about the different target, I am interested in what you think of this.
Reck has zilch to do with this? It's the same principles as yesterday.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3345 (isolation #45) » Thu May 17, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3336, xRECKONERx wrote:im really done interacting with you for a while, brian

we disagree on the value of the information

lynching nsg forces scum's hand later to kill differently since it could also confirm other people in this knot we have going
like scum cannot leave all of us alive to endgame since all it takes is one domino falling to chain-confirm things later

and i am willing to take that risk on nsg.
the fact that it's so hard to get a lynch through on nsg is making me want it even more

PLUS her saying stupid shit like "I AM OBJECTIVELY CONFTOWN" and that bullshit is irritating as fuck and bullshit
I'm fine with this.

*lurks*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3346 (isolation #46) » Thu May 17, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3326, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: hyung
Ok, I don't like this...

Because starwars.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3418 (isolation #47) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3401, pirate mollie wrote:I swear the top posters who have posted today feel and I çant tell if my gut ate bad pizza or I am really gut feeling accurately or not.

I kind of want to lynch the useless it just seems too easy. And this game isn't easy which is why I doubt my gut.

@brian - you chastize me earlier for going after nsg for old reads
Shrug to me it is. The hard part is getting people to listen.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3475 (isolation #48) » Sun May 20, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3468, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: bbmolla

scum are waiting for town to implode is what I am thinking
We probably already have. Day should have ended with NSG lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3483 (isolation #49) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3478, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3477, PenguinPower wrote:Sorry. I've been in the hospital for the better part of last week and the weekend.

Wasn't even aware D3 started since the night was so long. I'll catch up on D3 at some point today.
:( I hope that it was nothing srs and I hope you get to feeling better
Me too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3530 (isolation #50) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Titus »

If we want to play this game, can we actually play it or will it be people just waiting around for someone else to basically point the finger at when we lynch town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3662 (isolation #51) » Sat May 26, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

VC please.

Also vla 30th through the 10th (likely overbroad).

I'm here. Ready to be abandoned. Still voting NSG.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3869 (isolation #52) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok good, let's finish this lynch and then lynch Fire tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3877 (isolation #53) » Mon May 28, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3874, Firebringer wrote:I am not very confident in my Titus read but she isn’t doing any VCA, she isn’t doing any actual analysis she is just giving moon logic and acting like she is participating.

I would say this is textbook scumTitus but I again not confident
Dude, if you're going to try and mislynch me don't hedge.

You wanna know why we can't get any wagons? Not enough town wanna save northside. So various pockets of scum can get various pockets of town to start a mislynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3878 (isolation #54) » Mon May 28, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Titus »

Also, yeah I'm not dignifying the attempts to counterwagon with reads. People say I post too much.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3907 (isolation #55) » Mon May 28, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

Oh we lynched town again because there aren't enough active town to agree on anything and I am too sick to make people listen

I'll just await my flames again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4029 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Titus »

So great I'm wagoned and the people nog voting me are my scumreads. We let obvscum go yesterday and we likely will again today.

I'm kinda not caring atm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4030 (isolation #57) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Titus »

I wanna lynch fire nsg or mollie
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4035 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4033, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4030, Titus wrote:I wanna lynch fire nsg or mollie
Why do you scumread me, why?
Because I felt you lied about your night actions. Pine flipped town so...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4036 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4031, Gammagooey wrote:
Titus wrote:So great I'm wagoned and the people nog voting me are my scumreads. We let obvscum go yesterday and we likely will again today.

I'm kinda not caring atm.
are you seriously complaining that we lynched actual flipped scum over your strongest scumread
Both are scum, so yeah.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4051 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4047, Gammagooey wrote:I'm prob just gonna want Titus dead today

the poutiness is more likely to be coming from scum than town in this position, she's complaining about her scumreads voting her and then lists three people she wants to lynch of which none are actually on her wagon, and I frankly don't think I've ever seen Titus openly play this badly before, including the time when I was scumbuddies with her and she went from not having posted in the thread yet to dead in the ~12 hours or so between me checking the thread. (like at least she died to a surprise vengelynch there)
In that game I was real life. In this one, I can't blame the conclusion because poutiness after a scum lynch isn't the best look but I don't see an angle to get me interested.

Fire's night action should get him lynched.
NSG should be lynched explaining the nk.
Mollie should be lynched for zero effort to sort me.
LLD myseriously vanishes when not under pressure.

The people who routinely care what I think I shouldn't care what they think. The players who strategically would care about what I think don't care on VCA or any reset tool I have.

There's no VCA that I don't feel is in the hands of scum, so no VCA basis. Seems faster to not get in the way and let the day play out. If it's not dumb luck we lynched scum yesterday, town will resort itself onto a scum lynch without my help particularly if I am wrong town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4052 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4050, northsidegal wrote:
MariaR (3):
Firebringer, Vaxkiller, Lady Lambdadelta
Titus (4):
xRECKONERx, BBmolla, Gammagooey, Alisae
Lady Lambdadelta (1):
northsidegal
Vaxkiller (1):
CheekyTeeky

Not voting (4):
MariaR, pirate mollie, Titus, Ginngie

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch.

Votecounter notes
:
I am currently V/LA.
If I have your vote in the wrong spot, please let me know.
Glad we got over the voting me, I’m still town :good:
If BBmolla actually delayed vigged me i'm going to be unbelievably angry in the dead thread :good:
[/quote]

You don't have mollie voting me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4055 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4053, Firebringer wrote:are you just going to continue basically not talking to me?
What good does talking to likely scum do? You've asked for a VCA knowing that Vecna (flipped scum), NSG (likely roleblocked scum) and yourself have control of all the vcs. Whatever VCA I likely do is wrong because of that, then we mislynch someone off it then lynch me. If that's my choice, I'll take the ml.

Like what is there to say unless you care to explain why MariaR? I don't have any cards here and no data. The conclusions I rightfully draw get dismissed. Having the same premises goes to the same conclusion. If you don't like them, give me something else to go off of.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4056 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4048, Alisae wrote:
oh ok bye Titus
@Gamma, Nope. Mollie's voting me.

You're human Gamma but you're starting from the position I must be wrong and frankly I don't care to fight it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4060 (isolation #64) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4059, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 4056, Titus wrote:
In post 4048, Alisae wrote:
oh ok bye Titus
@Gamma, Nope. Mollie's voting me.

You're human Gamma but you're starting from the position I must be wrong and frankly I don't care to fight it.
am i blind or is that not alisae voting you
Coulda sworn that was Mollie when I quoted it
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4061 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4057, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 4051, Titus wrote:Fire's night action should get him lynched.
please elaborate
"Oh I gave a vote power to someone, no no one, no Titus. Titus never got it."

^^^ That shit from Fire on Day 2.

Like I don't get that crap.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4065 (isolation #66) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4062, xRECKONERx wrote:i guess i somehow missed all of that? can you recap for me
Ask Fire for his explanation and narrative on that. His responses were so jibberish I gave up and put him as scum. A town fire gives me vote power, especially if it allegedly leashes me. It didn't happen is just simpler. This whole vote power is most likely a lie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4066 (isolation #67) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4063, Firebringer wrote:3) then pushed penguin power and was able to get everyone to lynch him when everyone was apathetic towards the game and didn't care about anything.

If no one cares, there's no way to get at random emotions to determine objectives. Closest I feel is Gamma and Reck town.

I can't analyze LLD beyond anger and dash because apathy. I can't analyze Mollie bc apathy but didn't like what I did see.

If no one cares, my reads remain static. I can't force read changes especially while being wagoned by likely town. They won't listen.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4068 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4067, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4051, Titus wrote:
In post 4047, Gammagooey wrote:I'm prob just gonna want Titus dead today

the poutiness is more likely to be coming from scum than town in this position, she's complaining about her scumreads voting her and then lists three people she wants to lynch of which none are actually on her wagon, and I frankly don't think I've ever seen Titus openly play this badly before, including the time when I was scumbuddies with her and she went from not having posted in the thread yet to dead in the ~12 hours or so between me checking the thread. (like at least she died to a surprise vengelynch there)
In that game I was real life. In this one, I can't blame the conclusion because poutiness after a scum lynch isn't the best look but I don't see an angle to get me interested.

Fire's night action should get him lynched.
NSG should be lynched explaining the nk.
Mollie should be lynched for zero effort to sort me.
LLD myseriously vanishes when not under pressure.

The people who routinely care what I think I shouldn't care what they think. The players who strategically would care about what I think don't care on VCA or any reset tool I have.

There's no VCA that I don't feel is in the hands of scum, so no VCA basis
. Seems faster to not get in the way and let the day play out. If it's not dumb luck we lynched scum yesterday, town will resort itself onto a scum lynch without my help particularly if I am wrong town.
okay so which scum was the lynches of vecna and penguin in the hands of? you think nsg hard bussed penguin power knowing she is inches away from getting utility lynched? there is no way she is scum here.
Deliberate misread. The VCs themselves were in scum's hands. Vecna was counting his own wagon d1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4069 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

Also PP likely used his strongman already so NSG bussing to keep scum utility alive would hypothetically be a thing if NSG voted PP.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4078 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Titus »

@NSG, If it can be verified not done by you, yes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4136 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Alisae

Make me the VCs. I'll do it in the morning. You'll ignore it. Then blame me because the mod put in a redirector without a bastard warning.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4139 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4137, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4136, Titus wrote:VOTE: Alisae

Make me the VCs. I'll do it in the morning. You'll ignore it. Then blame me because the mod put in a redirector without a bastard warning.
No, ur getting lynched.

And you know for a fact redirector isn't a bastard mechanic.
it is.

Ok if I am getting lynched before I can sober up and tell you the scumteam. Fuck you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4141 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4138, Firebringer wrote:You have put a FUCKING redirector in games before.
And I tell players it is possible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4143 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4142, Alisae wrote:Poor Titus.
Feelsbadman :(
at least you have human decency.

it likely means you are scum though with games on ms.

towns are assholes who don't give a shit like fire.

I am probably done with MS for awhile after this game. People are only good as scum and I find myself cheering for them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4146 (isolation #75) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4144, Firebringer wrote:ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DOING THIS?!?!?!?!

I TRIED TALKING TO YOU ALL DAY YESTERDAY AND ALL I GOT WAS

"YOU ARE SCUM FIRE"

and then you come in here and tell me to go fuck myself?
When I point out ur getting lynched because everything actually does point to you and ur not even really trying to game solve.
no. if you were competent at all in vca, you'd know my misunderstanding made me lynchbait.

i never work with my scumreads. I was going to eat humble pie and apologize but you never gave me the chance to because you frankly don't give a damn.

i do respect the honesty of not making me do things you would ignore anyway though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4152 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh I thought we voted for that by PM.

VOTE: Myself

I'll do VCA in the morning or afternoon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4168 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Titus »

I'm a VT.

I'm at 4 votes.

Just someone else vote me so I can leave. Thanks.

I'm scum because I actually believed that a mod had very little chance of including a redirector and played off that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4169 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:50 am

Post by Titus »

P.S. Your scum is likely Alisae or Mollie but everyone is lovely oog. I do want to say that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4170 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:51 am

Post by Titus »

I realize that I was loud and wrong and thus have been deemed not to live to lylo and you think I'm too stupid for my vca to matter.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4184 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4173, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4170, Titus wrote:I realize that I was loud and wrong and thus have been deemed not to live to lylo and you think I'm too stupid for my vca to matter.
I know you don't believe this. no1 is calling you scum and fire, gamma, and alisae are all asking for a vca
because
they respect you. so titus this is bullshit.

and lol, you know I am not scum. and neither is alisae.
No. They've made it clear, no matter what I say I am dead Mollie. At some point, I accept I am garbage this game and die.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4186 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4174, Gammagooey wrote:i mean I'm calling her scum

and didn't really ask for VCA but detailed reads and a vote from her yesterday would have been great and I asked for that while fire asked for VCA

But her saying she didn't scumhunt correctly b/c she didn't expect a redirector is a straight up lie given her post d2 and compared to her play in basically every other game I've seen her in this isn't 'loud' titus this is lurky background titus that jumped on NSG's wagon all of d3 and then didn't do anything else for all of that day and d4.
On d4 when you said I wasn't worth the time to talk to and wagoned against scum. I said what I needed for VCA. No one has done it or will do it and no one engages me on my tone reads. So just lynch me so I am not alive in lylo. I'm not putting in 3 hours of work for something 0 ppl will care about.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4187 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4185, Firebringer wrote:If you promise to stop AtE, I will unvote you and listen to everything you have to say
Fine. If you lied to me though Fire, I will be very upset.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4192 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4190, Gammagooey wrote:@vax: it looks like the vast majority of town & scum power revolves around kills (doc/delayed-vig/roleblocker/1-shot bp) vs (redirector/strongman/goon/???)

BB/Ginngie are role-town (ginngie a little less so but I can't see brian fakeclaiming 1-shot bp to not lynch NSG as scum)
LLD/Fire/mollie all look obvtown through play (mollie moreso due to vecna's play trying to get her lynched)
I'm town b/c reck saved me both nights there was no kill
alisae's town b/c i say so

so either fight me about something above (i'm not going to argue about alisae tho I get to have one secret reason read) or argue that like Cheeky is scum instead

and really Titus making bullshit excuses for why she played badly and ignoring Maria completely while also mentioning that LLD disappears whenever she isn't pressured is enough reason to kill her own their own I think
I didn't ignore Maria. Maria was driven by Fire reasonlessly and I was scumreading him. I actively wanted nothing to do with it and was highlighting the only reason to lynch Maria also applied to LLD.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4193 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: VCs
In post 259, Vecna wrote:me too.

official votecount 1.1:

drealmerz (6) pine, mastina, vecna, pine, cheeckyteeky, nostrilbear.
untrod tripod (1) fucklazymods

untrod tripod is set to be lynched. you hve 12098 hours remaining. enjoy.
In post 441, Vecna wrote:i just got engaged yesterday and work is also killing me. ill lurk for a bit more.

official votecount 1.2:
nothing changed since votecount 1.1
unkept tripod is still set to be lynched.
you have a little under 5 hours remaining.
In post 494, Untrod Tripod wrote:Okay I'm making an executive decision that it's been too long

Official Votecount 1 out of a possible 10ArcAngel9 - 1 (Brian Skies)
brassherald
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 2 (PenguinPower, hyung)
Firebringer - 4 (Pine, Gamma Emerald, xRECKONERx, Gammagooey)
Gamma Emerald - 2 (northsidegal, Firebringer)
Gammagooey - 1 (brassherald)
hiplop
hyung
mutantdevle - 1 (Vaxkiller)
northsidegal - 1 (T-Bone)
PenguinPower
Pine
T-Bone - 1 (CheekyTeeky)
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx

With 17 alive it's 9 to lynch
Deadline in (expired on 2018-04-27 18:00:00)

I won't need to do this again hopefully
In post 560, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 557, hyung wrote:
I request official votecount
Official Moderator Votecount 2 out of 10ArcAngel9 - 1 (Brian Skies)
brassherald
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 4 (PenguinPower, hyung, Pine, Vaxkiller)
Firebringer - 3 (Gamma Emerald, xRECKONERx, Gammagooey)
Gamma Emerald - 2 (northsidegal, Firebringer)
hiplop
hyung
mutantdevle
PenguinPower
Pine - 1 (CheekyTeeky)
T-Bone
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx

In post 669, Vecna wrote:Ok, Guess I should at least try to do some votecount shit. Ill try to catch up to the game in the next few days. For now ill just help you along to lynch something.

Vecna Votecount 1.3 - Up to date, to the best of my ability, I do not feel liable for any errors.

ArcAngel9 - 2 (Brian Skies, Gammagooey)
brassherald
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 7 (PenguinPower, hyung, Pine, Vaxkiller, Gamma Emerald, Mutantdevle, Vecna)
Firebringer - 3 (Gamma Emerald, xRECKONERx, Gammagooey)
Gamma Emerald - 3 (northsidegal, Firebringer, CheeckyTeeky)
hiplop
hyung
mutantdevle
PenguinPower
Pine - 1 (CheekyTeeky)
T-Bone
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx
In post 688, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 687, hyung wrote:
Official Votecount 3 of 10ArcAngel9 - 2 (Brian Skies, Gammagooey)
brassherald
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 7 (PenguinPower, hyung, Pine, Vaxkiller, Gamma Emerald, mutantdevle, Vecna)
Firebringer - 2 (xRECKONERx)
Gamma Emerald - 3 (northsidegal, Firebringer, CheekyTeeky)
hiplop
hyung
mutantdevle
PenguinPower
Pine
T-Bone
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx

In post 707, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 702, hyung wrote:
Official Votecount 4 of 10ArcAngel9 - 1 (Gammagooey)
brassherald
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 7 (PenguinPower, hyung, Pine, Vaxkiller, Gamma Emerald, mutantdevle, Vecna)
Firebringer - 2 (xRECKONERx)
hiplop
hyung - 1 (T-Bone)
mutantdevle
northsidegal - 1 (Brian Skies)
PenguinPower
Pine
T-Bone
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx

In post 877, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 711, hyung wrote:
Official Votecount 5 of 10ArcAngel9 - 1 (Gammagooey)
brassherald
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 4 (PenguinPower, hyung, Vaxkiller, xRECKONERx)
Firebringer - 1 (Vecna)
hiplop
hyung - 2 (T-Bone, CheekyTeeky)
mutantdevle
northsidegal - 2 (Brian Skies, Gamma Emerald)
PenguinPower
Pine
T-Bone
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx

In post 1094, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1086, Gammagooey wrote:
I request an official votecount

We've got less than 5 days til deadline friends

If you can at least be voting somebody at this point I'd appreciate it
Official Votecount 6 of 10Alisae - 1 (Firebringer)
ArcAngel9 - 3 (Vaxkiller, T-Bone, Brian Skies)
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 3 (hyung, xRECKONERx, Gammagooey)
Firebringer - 1 (Vecna)
Gamma Emerald - 1 (northsidegal)
Gammagooey
hiplop
hyung - 2 (CheekyTeeky, Alisae)
mutantdevle
northsidegal - 1 (Gamma Emerald)
PenguinPower
Pine
T-Bone
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx

In post 1570, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Official Votecount 7 of 10Alisae
ArcAngel9 - 6 (Vaxkiller, Gamma Emerald, northsidegal, Alisae, xRECKONERx, Vecna)
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 1 (hyung)
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
Gammagooey
hiplop
hyung
mutantdevle - 1 (Gammagooey)
northsidegal
PenguinPower
Pine
T-Bone - 2 (mutantdevle, Brian Skies)
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx - 2 (Firebringer, CheekyTeeky)

Deadline in (expired on 2018-05-04 18:00:00)

In post 1569, Vecna wrote:
In post 1567, xRECKONERx wrote:also i was bitching to UT about how lazy he is this game and how he excused his laziness with a "mechanic" forcing players to do VCs and he said he has a PT where he's actually doing updates so
which he updates roughly every half official votecount :wink:
quiet, you
In post 1589, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Official Votecount 8 of 10Alisae
ArcAngel9 - 8 (Vaxkiller, Gamma Emerald, northsidegal, Alisae, xRECKONERx, Vecna, CheekyTeeky, Brian Skies)
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 1 (hyung)
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
Gammagooey
hiplop
hyung
mutantdevle - 1 (Gammagooey)
northsidegal
PenguinPower
Pine
T-Bone - 1 (mutantdevle)
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx - 2 (Firebringer, CheekyTeeky)

I'm going to say that the player who requested replacement had effectively unvoted by replacing out. The previous votecount has been changed to reflect that.
In post 1787, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Official Moderator Votecount 9 of 10Alisae
ArcAngel9 - 6 (northsidegal, Vecna, Vaxkiller, Gammagooey, xRECKONERx, CheekyTeeky)
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
Gammagooey
hiplop
hyung
Lady Lambdadelta
mutantdevle - 1 (Pine)
northsidegal
PenguinPower
Pine
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx - 3 (Firebringer, Brian Skies, hyung)

In post 2344, Untrod Tripod wrote:PRAISE BE TO REPUBLICAN JESUS THAT'S A FUCKIN LYNCH

OFFICIAL MODERATOR VOTECOUNT 10 OF 11Alisae
ArcAngel9 - 2 (Cheeky, NSG)
BBmolla
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky
Firebringer
Gammagooey - 1 (ArcAngel9)
hyung - 4 (LLD, Alisae, mutantdevle, Brian Skies)
Lady Lambdadelta
mutantdevle
northsidegal
PenguinPower
Pine
Titus
Vaxkiller - 1 (Vecna)
Vecna - 9 (Firebringer, BBmolla, Pine, Gamma, Vaxkiller, hyung, Titus, Penguin Power, xRECKONERx)

xRECKONERx

In post 3077, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Somehow the Only Official Votecount Todaymutantdevle - 9 (Brian Skies, Alisae, pirate mollie, Titus, CheekyTeeky, Gammagooey, Pine, Vaxkiller, xRECKONERx)
PenguinPower - 1 (BBmolla)
Titus- 1 (Firebringer)
xRECKONERx - 1 (hyung)

No Vote - 5 (vaxkiller, mutant, Penguin, LLD, northside)
With 16 alive, it's 9 to lynch
In post 3544, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Official Votecount 1 of 8northsidegal (3): xRECKONERx, Gammagooey, Titus
xRECKONERx (3): Vaxkiller, Brian Skies, CheekyTeeky
PenguinPower (2): northsidegal, Firebringer
hyung (1): Alisae
BBmolla (1): Pirate Mollie

No Lynch(1): BBmolla

Not voting (3): PenguinPower, hyung, Lady Lambdadelta

With 14 alive, it’s 8 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2018-05-30 18:00:00)
In post 3915, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Final Day 3 Votecount
PenguinPower (8): northsidegal, Firebringer, Gammagooey, pirate mollie, Alisae, xRECKONERx, Ginngie, CheekyTeeky

northsidegal (4): Titus, PenguinPower, BBmolla, LLD
xRECKONERx (2): Vaxkiller, MariaR

Not Voting (0)

With 14 alive, it’s 8 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2018-05-30 18:00:00)
In post 4127, Untrod Tripod wrote:MariaR,
Mafia 2-shot Redirector
, lynched Day 4

Final Day 4 VotecountMariaR - 7 (Firebringer, Vaxkiller, LLD, pirate mollie, Cheeky, Alisae, Reck)
Titus - 2 (BBmolla, Gammagooey)
LLD - 1 (NSG)

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. Deadline in 11 days, 17 hours, 53 minutes

hyung
Lotte Chilsung Korean Soju

Mafia 2-shot Redirector

Active Powers:

1. Each night, one member of your faction may target a player. That player will be killed. A member of the mafia can use the mafia's killing ability and any other active ability in the same night.
2. Twice during the game, you may target Player A and Player B. Any active abilities used by Player A will Target Player B that night instead of their intended target.

Passive Powers:

1. All players on the mafia team may talk in this Private Topic at any time.

You win when all members of the town are dead or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Night actions are due in 72 hours. If all potential actions are in and the majority of players VOTE TO END THE NIGHT we will start the day earlier.

Eyeballing this, Mollie is in the bus spot on both wagons.

I can't find who she was on d1 though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4218 (isolation #85) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Titus »

Fire it's clear no one wants me. Mollie's your scum.

Peace out. I'm just a VT anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4219 (isolation #86) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Titus »

Not about to put in hours of work no one will listen to.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4220 (isolation #87) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Titus »

If Mollie flips town, lynch LLD. Everyone else is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”