northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by northsidegal »

am i being burden of proficiencied on penguin or something?
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Kind of. I just think if Penguin flips scum people can't complain about you being scum anymore because I don't see why you would bus here. If he flips town then I concede to the complaints and agree that we need to unify.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm kind of betting on him flipping scum though, so its more like a way to get people voting Penguin, knowing that they'll get more support after, and as an added bonus it's a way to untangle the NSG is scum mess Pine started.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

@Brian
Im worried about reck right now because I was town reading them and now im not sure where im at with them.

Arc hasnt posted much. Hyuag (who I was defending) has dissipated. bbmola has said nothing. Penguin I liked but now has stopped posting. All my reads are in turmoil.

I have some strong town reads but alot of "?"s

I really hate how many lurkers there are.

Penguin/Arc/bbmolla/hyung I could totally see lurking out as scum in this. But taht s a horrible reason to lynch them.

Brian Skies Gammagooey, northside - Def town
pirate mollie, Firebringer, Titus, CheekyTeeky Prob town
BBmolla Penguin hyung Arc - lurkers
xRECKONERx -Dont like his posts
Alisae

Alisea Most of thier posts have just been throwing fuel on the fire. And thier end of day posts to lynch hyuang sucked. It's one of the reasons I'm remember i need to town read hyuang. Also Where the fucka re they?

LLD I didnt put on the list cause they are a ?

I dunno waht to say. Not sure how to read them. I dont get towny vibes like I did before in another game, but alot fo that read was based on her role.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Bump cheeky down a notch again

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Chekky why are you so confident about penguin?

Games played.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I've been confident since he came at me - check our early interactions where I replaced out and then changed my mind. I came back going after Hyung because I legitimately felt bad about my interaction with penguin and he's been hiding away ever since, only popped in to tag on a vote on vecna. NSG bringing it up again made me think oh yeah I still think he's scum.

Why are you bumping me down? Why is confidence AI?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3453, Vaxkiller wrote:Im worried about reck right now because I was town reading them and now im not sure where im at with them.
Okay. What's changed for you?

Just saying this doesn't do anything for me and he's already in my lynchpool, but he's not my preferred lynch by any means. If this is a direction you want to go, then you have to give reasons, and they should be good enough to persuade people over the current options we have now.
In post 3453, Vaxkiller wrote:Arc hasnt posted much.
Arc got replaced by Mollie.
In post 3453, Vaxkiller wrote:I really hate how many lurkers there are.

Penguin/bbmolla/hyung I could totally see lurking out as scum in this. But taht s a horrible reason to lynch them.
In post 3453, Vaxkiller wrote:LLD I didnt put on the list cause they are a ?
I don't consider BBmolla a lurker, unless you just think he's active lurking. I have not liked his contributions as of late, but I'm not sure that's alignment indicative.

Penguin's dropped off the map. Could be alignment indicative, could just be buried. I'd like him to come in and start posting before making an assessment on him. Even so, I don't think putting a wagon on someone who's disappeared and maybe lurking is the worst thing in the world.

Hyung has also disappeared. However, I think he's actually put in enough content to garner a read. And I'd like your opinion (and your read) on what he has posted and done thus far.

LLD should also be in your lurker pile, imo. But I don't think the lack of activity is alignment indicative for her. I'm townreading her from her interactions with Hyung.
In post 3453, Vaxkiller wrote:Alisea Most of thier posts have just been throwing fuel on the fire. And thier end of day posts to lynch hyuang sucked. It's one of the reasons I'm remember i need to town read hyuang. Also Where the fucka re they?
Can you quote examples of why you feel this way about Ali? I don't really get the same impression as you do. I'm also not really sure what you mean by Ali's end of day posts to lynch Hyung (which day? Day 1?).

What is your read on just 'Hyung'?

I do not think your vote placement right now is productive. The reason I asked you for your reads is because I felt like you were just standing on the sidelines. We are also deadlocked right now, and I think anyone not voting needs to either join one of the wagons or explain why they don't want to. I don't care about things like 'well, I just don't feel good about voting a lurker slot.' If you don't have a townread on them, I don't see why you can't join the wagon and help pressure them so we can either a) force them to do things or b) lynch a useless slot that isn't widely townread anyway.

I have zero issue with lynching a lurker slot. For Penguin, it could be alignment indicative. I don't think the Hyung wagon has anything to do with his 'lurking' (he just happens to be lurking now that there's pressure on him).
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 12:04 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What's the votecount?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Unofficial Votecount

North (4): Reck, Gooey, BBmolla, Titus
hyung (3): Brian, Mollie, Ali
Penguin (3): North, Cheeky, Fire

Not Voting (4): Penguin, hyung, Vax, LLD
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 6:05 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3438, xRECKONERx wrote:idk what WIM is
"wants it more"

right there with you on the brainblock thing. I will get behind you on the nsg lynch if it comes down to that. I wld rather get 1 of the more useless players but will settle.

I have you as a ride or die read at this point.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3453, Vaxkiller wrote:@Brian
Im worried about reck right now because I was town reading them and now im not sure where im at with them.

Arc hasnt posted much. Hyuag (who I was defending) has dissipated. bbmola has said nothing. Penguin I liked but now has stopped posting. All my reads are in turmoil.

I have some strong town reads but alot of "?"s

I really hate how many lurkers there are.

Penguin/Arc/bbmolla/hyung I could totally see lurking out as scum in this. But taht s a horrible reason to lynch them.

Brian Skies Gammagooey, northside - Def town
pirate mollie, Firebringer, Titus, CheekyTeeky Prob town
BBmolla Penguin hyung Arc - lurkers
xRECKONERx -Dont like his posts
Alisae

Alisea Most of thier posts have just been throwing fuel on the fire. And thier end of day posts to lynch hyuang sucked. It's one of the reasons I'm remember i need to town read hyuang. Also Where the fucka re they?

LLD I didnt put on the list cause they are a ?

I dunno waht to say. Not sure how to read them. I dont get towny vibes like I did before in another game, but alot fo that read was based on her role.
psssst...I took over arc's slot so you can to take her out of the lurkers pile. hth

and hyung shld by no means be even near your town pile.

vax in the upick music recent game we played was that you wld get really super close to figure things out and we considered you a bit of a threat? after saying that I think you are wrong to put hyung in your town pile.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:06 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3457, Brian Skies wrote:I do not think your vote placement right now is productive. The reason I asked you for your reads is because I felt like you were just standing on the sidelines. We are also deadlocked right now, and I think anyone not voting needs to either join one of the wagons or explain why they don't want to. I don't care about things like 'well, I just don't feel good about voting a lurker slot.' If you don't have a townread on them, I don't see why you can't join the wagon and help pressure them so we can either a) force them to do things or b) lynch a useless slot that isn't widely townread anyway.

I have zero issue with lynching a lurker slot. For Penguin, it could be alignment indicative. I don't think the Hyung wagon has anything to do with his 'lurking' (he just happens to be lurking now that there's pressure on him).
^this
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:07 am

Post by pirate mollie »

cool I didn't miss much from this weekend
whew!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 11:05 am

Post by BBmolla »

Hey gang I’m lurking cause we’re wasting time, everyone is not in ageeement and you’re all stubborn as fuck so I’ll just wait until we deadline lynch like yesterday

I’ll post duck pictures until then
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 11:06 am

Post by BBmolla »

Like I actually do want to lynch penguin but NSG has to go first or we’re going to continue being divided every day

For the love of duck please let’s just lynch nsg
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3465, BBmolla wrote:Like I actually do want to lynch penguin but NSG has to go first or we’re going to continue being divided every day

^reck this is why I wanna lynch molla

fyi

hyung or molla for $200
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3464, BBmolla wrote:Hey gang I’m lurking cause we’re wasting time, everyone is not in ageeement and you’re all stubborn as fuck so I’ll just wait until we deadline lynch like yesterday

do I have to spell this out, Imageduck pictures aka lolcattingImage
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: bbmolla

scum are waiting for town to implode is what I am thinking
whew!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Good luck with that
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3464, BBmolla wrote:Hey gang I’m lurking cause we’re wasting time, everyone is not in ageeement and you’re all stubborn as fuck so I’ll just wait until we deadline lynch like yesterday

In post 3465, BBmolla wrote:Like I actually do want to lynch penguin but NSG has to go first or we’re going to continue being divided every day

You know what
could
make the NSG wagon happen? You explaining how her play is scum-indicative that doesn't include Pine's roleblock.

If you can convince me that way, then I'll join.

Otherwise, stfu and stop bitching about people being stubborn when you're clearly also in that group of players.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 3470, Brian Skies wrote:

You know what
could
make the NSG wagon happen? You explaining how her play is scum-indicative that doesn't include Pine's roleblock.

If you can convince me that way, then I'll join.

Otherwise, stfu and stop bitching about people being stubborn when you're clearly also in that group of players.
okay I'll see you at deadline
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by BBmolla »

like imagine someone got a cop guilty and you were like "yeah but make a case on them aside from the cop guilty"

that's what you sound like
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

It's not a cop guilty.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Like, the whole thing is predicated around the idea that Pine stopped the kill. Except you have not one, but two players who've claimed roles that could also have stopped the kill as well (one of whom is pushing the lynch for god knows what reason).

So obviously, we should defer back to play.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”