Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #45 (isolation #0) » Sat May 26, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 3, mastina wrote:PLEASE NOTE: This service is to be provided only on a "can-do" basis, if mastina has the capability to do so. It is an "extra", and not essential game content.
<3

MathBlade wrote:/confirm out with friends
northsidegal wrote:VOTE: mathblade
Someone
doesn't believe in friendship :wink:
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #1) » Sun May 27, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 143, northsidegal wrote:
In post 140, Yuurei wrote:northsidegal, what are you scum reading keychain for in her confirmation post?
trust me, i can soulread keychain. i'm pretty confident in this.
:lol:
I don't believe you mean this. Regardless of whether or not you actually can read me this accurately, it would definitely be a new thing for you to believe you can. My impression from Tarot was that you're not that confident at being able to read me, and I don't know what has changed since then.

Did you make this statement looking for a reaction from me or from the rest of the game? I find it hard to see scum!you doing it, since you absolutely knew I'd call you out on it.

Vecna, I'm sorry to hear about the dogs and goats, that sounds really awful :(
You're a townread though. I'll get into the rest of the game later I should not be on my phone rn
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #2) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:17 pm

Post by Keychain »

Was I visibly anxious in Donner when Transcend pulled that? I was just about to ask the same question.

Claiming to be able to soulread me is too obviously fake from my perspective, so it probably wouldn't have worked anyway.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #3) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:19 pm

Post by Keychain »

It did give me some much needed energy for this game though! So thank you. And my favourite reaction was from Yuurei, who was soliciting others' opinions.

Yuurei's got a very slippery vote overall actually, not sure how I feel about that. The Math->TGP switch in particular came off as odd to me.
In post 56, Yuurei wrote:i imagine TGP was joking?

VOTE: mathblade
In post 59, Yuurei wrote:i guess you maybe has a point then?

VOTE: thegoldenparadox

it's not a bad reason for a vote in the begin i suppose...
In post 70, TheGoldenParadox wrote:also I'm in a game with creature cheeky rc mathblade and nsg
i feel happy
also mathblade is town that was very obvtown unless i'm the most idiotic human on the planet
Mathblade is very capable scum, and jumping on you for that rather awkward joke is not what I would call obvtown.

In post 206, Luna Nova wrote:Northsidegal is probably town, I believe her Keychain read.

Ursula
I'm going to assume we don't know each other unless you indicate otherwise :]
Is your townread on North contingent on her read on me being genuine? I'd also like to know what made you think it was genuine.

I agree with the sentiment so far that pretty much every one of HeWhoSwims's posts makes me think scum. "soft agree" in is sketch and sounds like "fight fight fight" - encouraging players with mutual scumreads to expand on them seems to be a recipe for conflict without a lot of town motivation.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #4) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:29 pm

Post by Keychain »

Then RC lied to me :P Mod is Mafia scumteam was pretty overall amazing though.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #5) » Mon May 28, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Keychain »

I don't really think Luna Nova is scum so far. Though at this point I could buy that it's one player faking three heads, which is kind of concerning. I liked the name bolding.

Was that a brief glimpse of Definition I saw?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #6) » Mon May 28, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Keychain »

Creature wrote:Cool

ArcAngel is town
I disagree

VOTE: ArcAngel9

Reasons later when I have more time :]
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #7) » Mon May 28, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 507, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 505, Keychain wrote:

ArcAngel is town
I disagree

Can't wait to hear your case on me!
It's a bit early for a case, isn't it? I didn't see you doing one :wink:
Mostly I don't like the way you decided your vote. Ten pages is a lot yes, but does give you information, and you jumped on something superficial instead.

In post 508, Aronis wrote:ArcAngel seems like a pretty awesome person tbh. Dunno what keychain is thinking
I'm sure she is :]

In post 561, MathBlade wrote:
In post 505, Keychain wrote:

ArcAngel is town
I disagree

I could go for a Keychain wagon too. Seems like Keychain wants to lurk around the edges instead of creating/interacting with content.
It's pretty early to be claiming this, while at the same time defending Swimmer against accusations of lurking (not sure who exactly is doing that anyway - I know my scumread there is not based on lurking).
I posted my vote sans reasoning because that was the time I had, when I could have just said nothing.

In post 576, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hi Key how are you doing?
Half good and half bad, so we'll average it out at all right.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #8) » Mon May 28, 2018 11:36 pm

Post by Keychain »

RadiantCowbells wrote:I feel like I'm obligated to reach out to you about something but I don't really know what to say on my end.

Want to give me a readslist?
Yes, that's a good place to start.

Cheeky is a reasonably strong townread. She's engaged and scumhunting.
Math's sheer energy seems like town to me, I'm not sure he would be doing this as scum.
northsidegal can be town for now for that stunt, but that will need to be replaced with a read based on how she plays as the game continues.
Creature can also be town for now, he's thinking in thread, but to some extent I'm wary he's inflating his post count with song lyrics and sarky definitions.
Swimmer's recent content is way better than the initial stuff. Like he seems very balanced after the pressure, if that makes sense - he's doing more towny things but they don't seem to be in response to pressure.
Vecna started off really strong town but the read has mellowed.
I like the Luna Nova hydra for town right now, / in particular stood out to me as straightforward town. Diana's more scummy but I townread the way they highlighted their post in .

Not sure on hebi, could go either way.
I have no idea what to think of A50. As usual.
No real problem with Theta, though I wonder if she thinks she'll be dead N1 because of lynch or kill?
Don't have much of an opinion on Definition or Archwing yet.

I think Aronis could very possibly be scum.
Scumreading ArcAngel as stated, though I'll pay attention to Creature's reads.
TGP is awkward and the double back on the strong Math townread when pressed on it was bad.
Reading through Yuurei's ISO does not give me towny feelings. There's a lot of fencesitting and a lot of questions that seem to go nowhere and have no purpose.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #9) » Tue May 29, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Keychain »

Vecna, I find the first one kind of tenuous and think it relies too much on an unjustified assumption that multiple members of the scumteam are under pressure. Can you back it up with quotes to show what you mean?
In post 603, Vecna wrote:Keychain, how did you conclude that Cheeky is indeed engaged and scumhunting, and more importantly - it being genuine- as opposed to just being aware of her own meta and trying to fake it?
If everyone had to be 100% beyond their faking ability as scum before I can townread them, I'd never get anywhere. So I can't be certain that it's genuine, no.

But looking through her ISO, nearly every single one of her posts is digging into something, making stances, pursuing leads.
I have a terrible memory anyway, so meta reads from me are few and far between unless they're connected to me (eg. North's confidence in reading me)
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #10) » Wed May 30, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Keychain »

In post 724, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 700, Creature wrote:We're not wagoning Arcangel anymore, right?
Why do you want to wagon me creature? I thought my fav is been key chain.. I am waiting for his reasons.

What are you up to on me?
In post 726, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 725, MathBlade wrote:
In post 724, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 700, Creature wrote:We're not wagoning Arcangel anymore, right?
Why do you want to wagon me creature? I thought my fav is been key chain.. I am waiting for his reasons.

What are you up to on me?
What are you up to on reads? Been pretty quiet.

*brings out magnifying glass and holds it up to you*
this game pace is too much.. Not very confident reads but i did develop some. Going to put out my thoughts soon.

Scum usually like to call on me. So fishing for them. I want to know what keychain thoughts!!
Did you miss where I gave them or were you just dissatisfied with them?
If it's the former:
In post 580, Keychain wrote:Mostly I don't like the way you decided your vote. Ten pages is a lot yes, but does give you information, and you jumped on something superficial instead.
The way you're now avoiding giving any thoughts on the playerlist and are instead hanging on my vote on you in most of your posts is not a great look, but sure, maybe this wagon isn't a good idea.

VOTE: Yuurei

In post 650, Vecna wrote:Keychain, if it was just a scum creature and a scum TGP, or a scum creature and a scum AA9 - wouldnt that be annoying enough already if they get called out as scum correctly, but for bullshit reasons? Heck, even if only creature is scum in that list, but everyone except me is townreading him - then why does he take on that agitated tone? Id say theres little reason to do that as town - especially since he doesnt even consider the option that the others that are using his opinion to townread AA9

Because that is what my argument is here. Creature seems to agitated over a silly claim where I pretend to have figured out the entire scumteam. There feels like there is more to it.
I asked for quotes to show what you mean, because this "Creature got agitated over an accusation" idea would be better with evidence so I can see what makes you think this.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:00 am

Post by Keychain »

MathBlade's conversation with North that involved apparently meta reading her off a different game where she was under an alt ~ was super towny to me on his part. Also hope you feel better soon Ursula!

In post 828, Yuurei wrote:it seems worth mentioning that in my vision, keychain's, TGP's and Luna's votes seems to have more the purpose of make it look like they are "trying to catch scum" than to genuinely push their scum reads or get them lynched. dunno.
Can you go further into what this means? For example, are you talking about my vote on AA9 or you?

In post 921, northsidegal wrote:and, i suppose just to elaborate on the first point, i think that TGP being bad or good is actually AI for him. in a theme game that i modded where he was town, this was his lynchpool on day one:
In post 294, TheGoldenParadox wrote:My lynchpool right now is {Gamma, Cheeky, TWC, Wheme(policy), Pintu}
Gamma: I already explained my case.
Cheeky: Provides little in the way of game content, preferring to say things like "why are you guys so scummy" and then proceeds to have the biggest mislynch bait ever as her top townreads. I don't see that coming from this great of a town player, especially considering the difference between this and Gold Rush, although that may be normal newbie queue playstyle differences.
TWC and Pintu: Both perfectly good and capable players that are staying under the radar. I'm willing to partly excuse this as there could be multiple reasons for this absense.
Wheme: Provides none in the way of actual game content, trolling, which is NAI, but makes me want to PL him.
that contains the entire scumteam, the neutral survivor, and one townie.

on the other hand, recently i read grand idea overdrive, where he dayvigged two players that were pretty widely townread with some pretty weak reasoning:
In post 487, TheGoldenParadox wrote:kk cool
Shoot:Nero

This is a) policy
b) because I think he's jester
In post 515, TheGoldenParadox wrote:um
ok
shoot:mulch

this is scum
In post 516, TheGoldenParadox wrote:do you think i'm scum think again
he was a werewolf here. that thread isn't too long so reading it might give you some better context for what i'm saying (as well as some more examples of questionable reasoning / play), but this is where i'm coming from when i say that for TGP specifically i think the question he asked is scum-indicative.
This post is questionable. It starts off as burden of proficiency based on one game of evidence, and doesn't follow to the conclusion since your push isn't based on TGP's reads at all (or certainly shouldn't be considering it's D1). So I agree with TGP's defense in . Not sure what to think about 's vote in retaliation.

In post 943, RadiantCowbells wrote:I can't be useful to town with someone coming in taking potshots at me constantly and as of the most recent wallpost I am no longer townreading the slot.
Yes, you can. I have faith in you. I would rather talk with you about reads, because I'm surprised you asked for a readslist then didn't say anything about you being the only player not on it.

In post 959, hebichan wrote:VOTE: Luna nova
Whatever, yada yada, if they flip town we lynch RC, yada yada.
:eek:
town!RC is perfectly capable of faking a daycop guilty on town!Luna, so wtf is this sheep and lynch chaining business?

In post 978, Vecna wrote:
In post 970, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 603, Vecna wrote:Keychain, how did you conclude that Cheeky is indeed engaged and scumhunting, and more importantly - it being genuine- as opposed to just being aware of her own meta and trying to fake it?

Seriously how can this not be applied to anyone else? Anyone being townread ever could be faking their meta. At first I thought you pushing on me, along with your engagement this game was towny but you're not being objective at all, it feels like you're looking for a reason to scumread me instead of genuinely doing so. You drop down a tier or two.
Or maybe im just asking Keychain to explain his read? Because in my book, youre far too inactive to have a proper read on.
Uhh not sure if I'm just misreading, but I've already explained my read. I also really dislike being referred to as he and would prefer she.

You initially questioned my Cheeky townread based on the fact that you thought she was maybe faking her meta, but now you've switched to questioning it based on her being inactive.
It was page 25 when I stated my read. Cheeky's most recent post at that point was , which was her 48th post so really... not... inactive. Right now she's only a few posts behind you in fact, and it's not like Aronis empty posting. Skimming through her ISO I see a whole bunch of things I would consider AI that led to my read on her. eg. early Yuurei push in , , voicing a contrary opinion in , and continuing to make posts that look like she's figuring things out and trying to find scum.

Basically this is a really weird thing for you to be kicking up a fuss over. You seem to be manufacturing reasons as you go. And I agree with Luna's . I notice when people avoid backing their shit up with evidence like you are, and I tend to think it's because they're making it up.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Keychain »

Hello, is this Diana or nameless head?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Keychain »

Okay probably not Diana then. Just curious.

In post 1002, northsidegal wrote:Honestly considering replacing out.
I was going to replace out then I made a quote wall instead, it was quite cathartic. I think this game is going to be fun.
In post 982, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 981, Keychain wrote:Yes, you can. I have faith in you. I would rather talk with you about reads, because I'm surprised you asked for a readslist then didn't say anything about you being the only player not on it.
What is your read on me?
I'm going to be a jerk and keep it secret until you don't sound like you're reading from a script. :]
In post 985, northsidegal wrote:
In post 981, Keychain wrote:This post is questionable. It starts off as burden of proficiency based on one game of evidence, and doesn't follow to the conclusion since your push isn't based on TGP's reads at all (or certainly shouldn't be considering it's D1). So I agree with TGP's defense in 933. Not sure what to think about 936's vote in retaliation.
It's not just based on one game of evidence - I quoted more than one there. Perhaps a larger sample size would disprove it, but in the first place it was always more about my idea of tgp as a player rather than a specific comparison to another game. The things I quoted were simply to give an example of what I was saying.

What do you mean when you say that it "doesn't follow yo the conclusion since it isn't based on his reads"? I don't understand why you would think it has to be about his reads in specific instead of just, say, the questions he asks to scumhunt.

If you know someone asks pointed, relevant questions as town but then in a game their scumhunting seems lacklustre, how wouldn't that be relevant?
I've just realised I initially read it as "i think that TGP
's reads
being bad or good is actually AI for him". Now I reread it, your point makes a lot more sense. I'm still not sure why you'd use the good lynchpool as an example of his townplay though.
I only have one game with him where he was town, but my main impression from that was that he was fairly mislynchable.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Keychain »

Welcome Ankamius! I do think the hydra is worth trying to get a read on.

In post 1028, RadiantCowbells wrote:scumread then, key?

you're welcome to keep it to yourself :]
Huh, maybe I'm being too subtle.
You asked me to join this game, so I'm trying to get you to interact with me in ways that don't feel flat and dead :]

Almost50 wrote:
In post 1035, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1034, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1021, Luna Nova wrote:I am taking that completely out of context but that doesn’t change the fact that the guilty is still faked imo.
An invitation to play in my first tailored setup (in something between a month and century from now) to whomever tells me what I think is wrong with this post.
for the record this reaction is the huge thing that everything else follows from: if they were town (regardless of read on me) there's no reason to argue that the guilty is fake.
arguing that the guilty is fake is hedging for a universe in which it's real imo, particularly given the choice of quotes to pull.
Close, but not quite. I can see a townie who knows they're town to argue against the guilty being guilty. I just don't see them adding "imo" at the end of it. On other words "the guilty is still faked" is the way a townie would phrase it because they know it's a fact. "the guilty is still faked
imo
" show doubt in their own alignment.

Conclusion: My vote is on Luna in spirit, but I still want Definition to get replaced and TALK before we end the day.
I don't really agree. I think that for some people adding "imo" is more of a habit than anything meaningful.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Keychain »

To be honest I started skimming. I'll go back and read now.

In the meantime, I want to hear about your other reads. For example, it looks like you've locktowned North (at what point did that happen?). Do you have other strong townreads? I'd probably guess hebi is one.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Keychain »

It was reasonably uneventful. I'm a bit under the weather. But long weekend means tomorrow off so that's good. How was yours?

Yay, thanks for reads. I'm more iffy on hebi after .

If by what you've said about Luna you mean pushing the "it's fake" angle, I don't think it's particularly unexpected that a town slot having a guilty claimed on them by someone they scumread would take that approach.

However yes, pulling that particular quote was ???. Like, from what I understand it shows you've fakeclaimed daycop guilties before as scum, but that doesn't really have any application here except to rile you up.
But
on the other hand - why would they then acknowledge it's completely out of context?

I think the scummiest thing is probably going and finding a quote to try back up why the guilty is fake, but I don't think it's that unlikely to come from town.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Keychain »

Ugh, headaches :( Water, sleep? Particularly that second one.
RadiantCowbells wrote: Here's the thing though:
they pulled up the quote to make the argument that, as scum, I would do this with the explicit intent of retracting the claim (discredits the claim)

but also argued just in general that the guilty was fake. I don't think as town they ever take the approach of 'arguing' that my guilty is ever fake in that manner.
Unless they thought I was going to go through with it,
but in the comparison they even used it was meant to imply that I did it as a reaction test, just as scum pretending to be town.
I'm rereading their ISO and I'm not sure where the bolded parts of your interpretation of what they meant is coming from, given Diana said that the daycop was fake
but NAI
in .
In post 1065, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't know what your read on me is, I assumed based on the flat comment that you thought I was scum, do you agree that it's pretty strange that all 3 heads came up with independent scumreads on me that are all based off of really lazy reasoning when as far as I know no one else besides Creature (who always scumreads me as town) thinks that I'm scum?

because that felt really forced to me.
And Yuurei, I think.

No, I don't find it strange that a hydra is sharing reads. Ursula scumread you initially. Then Diana joined in and explicitly stated that she'd talked to the other heads, so not an independent scumread. I think was the nameless head. That was fairly scummy I agree.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:27 pm

Post by Keychain »

Okay prod received and I'll be here shortly.

Top of my head, MathBlade CCing neighbouriser reminds me sharply of another game with an alien and a jk where that went really badly for them, so no clue what he's doing here.

Out of leading options I most like the wagon on Swimmer.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:15 am

Post by Keychain »

Yeah no I'm down with lynching Swimmer.
In post 1069, HeWhoSwims wrote:Surprise I'm alive. Sorry for the inactivity.

I'd say that NSG came out on top in the NSG Math 1v1 I think her reasoning was better. Still I'm wary and the early part of her iso looks bad to me. But there are bigger fish to fry

I still think TGP is barely helping the game. Also I don't agree with NSG being scum with TGP necessarily because she didn't vote TGP; at this point I think scum would join there as it's easy

Beautiful definitely came out on top of the argument with the hydra. A50 has a good point and the imo is pretty damning

Allow me to try and look back some more
The way that he talks about players coming out on top of arguments seems more likely to come from a scum mindset that a town one. His posts seem rather awkward overall.

VOTE: HeWhoSwims

I would also completely lynch Aronis.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Keychain »

Yet here we are.

Is it more indicative of town or scum to be top wagon and silent?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 1403, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1402, Keychain wrote:Yet here we are.

Is it more indicative of town or scum to be top wagon and silent?
depends

is the top wagon caught dead to rights or...?
Not sure what you mean by dead to rights. I'm talking about TGP - my thought is that it would be scum worried about being unable to shift the wagon by posting, so instead lying low until town moves to one of the others. I wondered if people thought differently.
In post 1405, RadiantCowbells wrote:i think it's indicative that they're telling the truth that their heads don't want to play anymore!

I don't read anything into it besides that.
TGP was on the prod timer, has more votes than Luna and is the top wagon because that's the one that's bolded in the VC. Did you seriously somehow interpret me to be talking about Luna?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by Keychain »

The context is in this game, so do you think that's the case for TGP?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Keychain »

Hi Nos!
In post 1470, Nosferatu wrote:page 42
{}
{Yuurei, nsg, A50}
{keychain, aronis, arcangel9, HWS}
{Theta Alpine, Definition1, TheGoldenParadox, Archwing, Creature, CheekyTeeky, RadiantCowbells, Vecna}
{math}
{hebi, cheeky}
{luna}
HWS - ,
A50 - ,
luna - , (Didn't correct theta but clearly read it)
I'm guessing you townread those posts from HWS, why is that? Rereading them reminds me why I think he's scum. Also I'm not sure what you mean by referencing from RC next to Luna and what your note there means, maybe you explained this at a later point though.

In post 1487, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm not locktowning yuurei

Would say they're town though
In post 1489, Nosferatu wrote:Yuurei is mad town
In post 1497, hebichan wrote:Yuurei is pretty town, any suspicion I had was lost like pages and pages ago, its why I refuse to really debate their scumread on me too hard.
Please help me because I don't understand these townreads on Yuurei. Can each of you give a summary of your reasons please.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Keychain »

What do you mean it feels like scum has given up?

If Luna is town, scum have no reason to make a fuss about this lynch. If Luna is scum, their partners will probably be pushing TGP or HWS to be lynched instead unless this town is accidentally magic and all three are scum.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:59 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 1775, Nosferatu wrote:This I can answer
In post 1769, Keychain wrote:I'm guessing you townread those posts from HWS, why is that? Rereading them reminds me why I think he's scum. Also I'm not sure what you mean by referencing 1206 from RC next to Luna and what your note there means, maybe you explained this at a later point though.
Why do those posts ping you as scum? I read that as clear town frustration and confusion.

I referenced 1206 but I meant , but its not about what luna says in this post, its that they let theta mistake definition for luna (see ) but clearly read the post. It's even more important considering that theta post was a vote, saying that the 3-headed hydra should not be lurking this hard (and then it happens).
Oh okay that post makes more sense. I'm not sure if you read Definition's first and only post, but it definitely could have been construed to mean that Definition was a kuribo/T-Bone/Untrod Tripod hydra. Like when I read Theta's post, that's what I assumed she thought.

Those posts don't look clear town to me, the first one looks more like faking outrage in response to hebi's poking. The second one doesn't bother me so much, but looks like its purpose is to discredit hebi's read. It doesn't look that towny to me.

Can you go into your Yuurei townread too?

MathBlade wrote:If Luna is scum scum would try to save her and aren’t.

If Luna is town then scum don’t fuss but at the same time there would be some sort of activity or something.

The fact this is a theme game deader than a few doornails means problem.
Your second point seems like kind of a stretch here. Why would scum bother with activity when town is lynching town?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Keychain »

@Mod: please replace me.

Sorry. Hope the game goes well!
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:33 am

Post by Keychain »

Uhh okay forget my last post. Welcome projectmatt.

Thinking out loud. Luna townlynch and highly probably A50 scum kill gives a reasonable amount of information, TGP kill not so much. I'm not quite up to date with the current conversation threads so I'm just going to pursue these for the moment.

Taking A50, Swimmer, hebichan off the Luna wagon leaves
Vecna
Nosferatu
CheekyTeeky
RadiantCowbells
Theta Alpine
MathBlade
Aronis

While their being a hydra kind of messes with it a bit, since I think hydras tend to draw negative attention from town, I would be surprised if none of the scum team were on the wagon. Out of those, I’d most like to lynch Vecna and Aronis. Math, Cheeky, Nos probably my favourites for town there.

Aronis’s spat with Yuurei reflected very badly on him from my perspective. Plus his posting continues to be scummy. He doesn’t seem as… chill, I guess, as I’d expect from him as town this early on.

I may not quite be following, but it looked like Vecna accused Math of being really obvious about the possible mason crumb from Definition, and Ank was apparently not bothered by someone kind of outing her. If Math is scum and Ank is town, scum probably would have killed Ank because of the soft, so that Math push is dependent on the two being scum together, which seems weak. That might be too surface level though.

On the other hand, his overconfidence in ~ comes across town to me, so conflicted there.

I'll look at A50's reads next if no one beats me to it. It didn't look like anyone had when I was reading just now, but I may have missed it. Plus looking at how each of the above ended up on the town wagon.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2119 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:54 am

Post by Keychain »

In post 2058, RadiantCowbells wrote:Most of my keychain tr is just her trying to interact with me which I guess isn't really that indicative but I also think I should explicitly scumread her by now if she's scum
Ehh, this is lazy. The only time I've been scum in a game with you we were on the same team, and avoiding talking to you as scum would be a terrible idea since I reckon you'd just lynch me for it.
In post 2060, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1714, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1674, Ankamius wrote:Nos is probably town
Nos is definitely town. I'd bet the game on both here and Mathblade being town at this point.

In fact, I also TR Vecna, northsidegal, Yuurei, RadiantCowbells &, Creature (to various degrees and not necessarily in that order)

The joke is I town lean on many, including all 3 lynch suspects, but I have nothing but guts to back that up, and they're not doing themselves any favours, so... *Shrug*
This was A50s major reads post

That said I got hard PR vibes from A50 so I would assume that's why they were killed.
Thanks for this. Scum often has choices for who they think are PRs though, so I'm still interested. Do you think scum Math lets his team kill someone hard townreading him?
In post 2067, Nosferatu wrote:Did Luna's wagon strike you guys as a particularly scum-driven wagon?
In post 2068, hebichan wrote:No, not really.
Actually, this is worth following up on as well. There were three competing wagons D1 and a very demotivated town. Two are now conftown, one is hebi's inno. Does that suggest anything about where scum were likely to be?
In post 2072, ArcAngel9 wrote:Its not looking we are in day 2. Too many plyers are stalling.

Ank vs Arnois vs Math vS Vecna its sounds like some serious four some. You guys really give some clarity on who is pointing at whom.

VOTE: Key Chain

Lets talk key!!
Yes lets!! I was quite disappointed when you dropped the lovely conversation we were having. The thread ended when you didn't respond to .
Dropping a vote and saying "let's talk" is not a particularly driven way to go about it. Was there something you wanted to talk about in particular?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:56 pm

Post by Keychain »

What about Cheeky bugs you?

In post 2120, RadiantCowbells wrote:Key there's a difference between being willing to talk to me and actively seeking out engagement with me particularly in a game where I was checked out and for whatever reason it got to the point where you wanted to replace out.
Yeah but you've previously threatened to policy lynch me if I avoided engaging with you so of course it's something I'd do as scum, it'd be an easy townread because I think you're overconfident. But sure.

Also I don't trust your deathtunnels, and I certainly don't think they have a high enough hitrate to override my townread on Math :]

VOTE: Aronis

Also
V/LA until Saturday

This final report isn't writing itself fsr so I'm going to have to do it
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2394 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Keychain »

Back and skimmed up on the last ~10 pages. I'm not going to search out exact quotes right now, but points from reread:

>aa9 ignoring me to scumread Cheeky for ignoring her is hilarious

>if by retraction being planned from the start RC means that he thinks I would
ever
strategically request a replace out intending to stay in, regardless of alignment, I'm severely disappointed
>More on him, since he's intent on being the centre of attention. For context, I don't believe his guilties because he fakes them too often, and I don't believe his fake guilties because his hard scumreads are not right often enough. Not after hard pushing doc!Cheeky in that newbie game and the Elena scumread in my TM game. Those are just the ones I've been in. And oh yeah, Luna Nova - faking a guilty on a three headed town slot, wowee
>So it's bloody tempting to lynch him for being annoying and deliberately difficult to work with. Not sure if he'd take this approach as scum though, and "bullshit scumread on me" is generally more town indicative than not
>If we're sheeping the dead though as he's complaining we won't if he dies, Luna Nova was scumreading RC which was
why he lynched them

>I see Aronis is being replaced but I don't feel particularly motivated to move my vote off that slot right now

>HWS's points on Cheeky are fairly solid and worth looking into. She's really cruising

>Nosferatu is the best part of this game and in the continuing theme of sheeping the dead, a strong townread of A50 iirc?

>Did northsidegal flake without saying anything?

>congrats on the exam Cheeky!
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6406 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:52 pm

Post by Keychain »

Congrats winners! Thanks for replacing into the slot Oath.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6407 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:52 pm

Post by Keychain »

Also thanks for running the game, mastina.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”