CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Aw skimming that donner game made me wish NM is playing. When Key was scum in mod is mafia, she didn't seem anxious at all but maybe having Prism made that different?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ahaha my pagetop!
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:29 pm

Post by Keychain »

Then RC lied to me :P Mod is Mafia scumteam was pretty overall amazing though.
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:36 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Awww lol! I suspect he was conf bias. Remembering that game makes me happy NM isn't here. Actually Hebichan, I replaced you and got vigged by NM. You were very awkward town there - saying overtly scummy things but you seem pretty standard town here. I especially liked you picking up Aronis' fake seriousness pregame. Why do you think the two games are so different?
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:50 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 288, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 123, hebichan wrote:VOTE: Swims

Getting to friendly for someone I've never played with.
Is this an RVS vote?
Posts before like 150 or 200 were before the game thread even opened up. My second swim vote was real though.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:54 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 303, CheekyTeeky wrote:Awww lol! I suspect he was conf bias. Remembering that game makes me happy NM isn't here. Actually Hebichan, I replaced you and got vigged by NM. You were very awkward town there - saying overtly scummy things but you seem pretty standard town here. I especially liked you picking up Aronis' fake seriousness pregame. Why do you think the two games are so different?
I had lost interest that game due to multiple semi meta arguments I had no basis to read and about 25 pages of content that had appeared while I was at work.

Then we couldn't get a lynch.

The less content I have to read before I make my first post the better off I'll be, I have a low tolerance for hundreds of posts before I actually get to the game.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 12:13 am

Post by Creature »

Yah, been not wanting to play this game lately.
Sigh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 12:38 am

Post by Vecna »

Can I motivate you to partake in this one creature? Cmon bro. You know you want to.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 1:48 am

Post by Creature »

Sure, try on.
Sigh
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 1:50 am

Post by Archwing »

fucking larges. I can't leave for more than 12 hours or I gotta catch up a shit ton. alright so quick update before i leave for work, but basically I don't wanna lynch:
{rc, math, nsg, probably aronis}

I'm sus of HWS, anon hydra. i need to re-read vecna, but I got weird vibes from them. Never played so iunno if meta thing or what, but I'm not tr-ing that slot rn.

If creature could conf himself now that would be splendid.

Can't really read hebi, keychain, etc. so yeah, i'll start here

VOTE: HWS
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 1:51 am

Post by Yuurei »

catching up while drinking coffee

if anyone want to bounce ideas with me while I'm at it just say so

coffee is pretty good today by the way
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 1:52 am

Post by Yuurei »

ok, i was waiting to see until that would go on but i can't wait anymore

anyone town reading Aronis explain me why please

he didn't anything alignment indicative in my vision
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 2:07 am

Post by Yuurei »

In post 292, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 253, Yuurei wrote:i was almost voting on you for appearing to be disengaged with the discussions however i wanted to wait because you could be town trying to get someone to question you
Did you feel this way about Aronis and RC too? There are a number of people disengaged with this game. Why would you wait, instead of being the person to question him?

I keep flip flopping my read on you. You have some posts that are very towny and others that I feel like you're overexplaining yourself.
i don't understand why it's bad to explain all of your thought process. at least for me it's easier to understand what someone is thinking when they fully explain it and not only say "X scumlean, Y and Z town".

about Aronis and radiantcowbells, i'm townreading cowbells for . it sounded like venting his frustration with past and ongoing experiences, and as i have been reading and keeping up with some games, i imagine i know why he said that. can't say more due to site rules.

Aronis hasn't said anything alignment indicative from my perspective, and i was waiting to see how far that would go on and how players would react about that. now we have even more content to discuss instead of a world where i try to force them to stop doing it.
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 2:20 am

Post by Yuurei »

i find funny how some players waited until other people had said a lot (while they themselves hadn't said anything remotely relevant) , then come to the thread now and begin casting shade. opportunistic. too opportunistic.

scumleaning hebichan just for that, although i find valid the point that she made about hws.

i'll look more in hws i suppose (i'm starting to collect data of him), an interesting side fact about hws is that he has a lot of scum games already, so if you want to collect data on his meta you've plenty of samples to do so

VOTE: hebichan
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Yuurei »

to people that already have played with them, is it normal that Aronis and Creature haven't said anything alignment indicative as of yet (but posted here) and we're already in page 13?

i give value to players that know each other play styles so i'll hear you, but i'm heavily wanting to scumlean that
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 2:30 am

Post by Yuurei »

i imagine i can townread northsidegal for her attempt to get a read on keychain so early as well

that's all i guess, i don't know what to make out of the rest of the players yet

radiantcowbells and northsidegal are my town reads
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Townie
Luna Nova
Townie
Townie

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Luna Nova »

In post 215, Yuurei wrote:ok, that explain things better. i would like to hear your opinion about TGP, Aronis or Math as well, and can you talk me through your reason for voting me or you want to wait more to say it?
Aronis is annoying me but I wouldn't say that means anything.

I am lean scum on Mathblade if I am being generous, they are kinda weird and I don't overly like the line of questioning about me rereading the game. It's not abnormal for someone to do at this stage by any means and it's a stupid line of questioning that only yields answers like "I am trying to win" or "I had no solid reads" which aren't even alignment indicative answers. Aronis' "too make them look busy" critique has some validity but that clearly isn't what MathBlade is talking about. Although I tend to wait awhile before I read "weird" players since I am not so great at it.

The nameless section of our hydra is town reading TGP but I never asked why, it's probably some kind of tone read. I just read his ISO to help myself answer this question and none of his posts are alignment indicative by any means and are mostly just fun banter.

So sorry, I guess I am just null on the 3 slots in question.
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Townie
Luna Nova
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Luna Nova »

The above post was Ursula.
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Townie
Luna Nova
Townie
Townie

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Luna Nova »

Two things that don't really mean much.

I am not going to answer MathBlade's question on me rereading the game anymore since I think it's not productive. I wanted to get good reads since I had none and I had free time.

And sorry Yuurei I didn't ignore you, that just wasn't me posting.

Usrula
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Townie
Luna Nova
Townie
Townie

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Luna Nova »

I town read Yuurei, they are trying too evaluate people too much to be scum.

I am sus of the way RC is trying to buddy every living player. Although his not wanting to go try hard thing isn't overly alignent indicative but it easily comes from scum.
Although I probably won't vote him.

Ursula
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Townie
Luna Nova
Townie
Townie

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Luna Nova »

In post 309, Archwing wrote:fucking larges. I can't leave for more than 12 hours or I gotta catch up a shit ton. alright so quick update before i leave for work, but basically I don't wanna lynch:
{rc, math, nsg, probably aronis}

I'm sus of HWS, anon hydra. i need to re-read vecna, but I got weird vibes from them. Never played so iunno if meta thing or what, but I'm not tr-ing that slot rn.

If creature could conf himself now that would be splendid.

Can't really read hebi, keychain, etc. so yeah, i'll start here

VOTE: HWS
Explain both your scum reads and your lean town read on Aronis for me.

Ursula
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 3:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 235, Luna Nova wrote:
In post 226, MathBlade wrote:
In post 222, Luna Nova wrote:
In post 216, MathBlade wrote:
In post 214, Luna Nova wrote:
In post 212, MathBlade wrote:Why did you feel prompted to reread the thread?
I think the answer to this is clear but it's because I am trying to get good reads.

Ursula
That’s actually not. What made you feel you needed to?
Did you not feel you had a grasp on the content?
Were you looking for something in particular?

It’s kinda odd to reread a game at page 7.
Why are you asking this extensive line of questioning thats really scummy user: MathBlade I don't believe you care about the answers.
VOTE: user: MathBlade
I am attempting to ascertain the why. Right now I am having a hard time piecing your slot together and I figured a question about why you did something would help me to get a bead on you. I still don’t have it yet and for a three headed hydra that’s scaring me.

Also if getting to the core of a user’s motivations is scummy, lock me up and throw away the key. I have 0 intent on changing that.
User: MathBlade, why do you feel the need to "piece your slot together" on page 10. It has been 24 hours since the game has started.
I don't feel the questions you are asking is getting to the core of user: Ursula motivations. These are not questions that advance the gamestate. These are questions that look like you are doing something.
Rereading the game is a conscious decision. It’s something a person does willingly. Furthermore I struggle with “jokey” or “gimmicky” or “funny” slots. With three heads consistency and integrity is not the best way to read a hydra, especially one that remains anonymous. What I find does work is figuring out why each specific head does things. Unless a joke is extremely obviously a joke or is NAI I have to push it to be able to read it.

Your hydra claims experience with me, yet you do all of these things despite knowing my struggles with reading jokes. I look forward to Ursula telling me why they reread the gamestate because right now it feels like you’re intentionally trying to piss me off or make it to where I can’t read you.

The rereading the game also implies that you weren’t paying as close attention before if you felt the need to reread it or that you are looking for something in particular. I really really look forward to the answer as it goes a long way toward reading your hydra.

VOTE: Luna Nova
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 3:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 236, Luna Nova wrote:
In post 234, Almost50 wrote:
In post 231, Luna Nova wrote:Well user:
Yuurei
, I am talking this way because this is who I am.
How does your question "How come you write and vote "user: MathBlade" is really silly to the computer, as I am voting who I believe is scum.
The computer thinks that you, user:
Yurrei
, does not care about the answer to this question and is ultimately really silly.
Bad spellers of the world: UNTIE! :P
Initiating Screenshot.Exe
The user: Yuurei
is spelled exactly identical as to the post you are referencing.
Yeah this can die.

The slot is focused more on gimmicky shit like wall posting or calling people users than paying attention to what people are saying and the responses.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 3:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 247, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 63, Vecna wrote:Anyways im reasonably excited about this playerlist, and ill try to be playing this game in a positive and constructive way for once, without digging in too deep into anything and leaving my claws wherever they land.
So this is what town vecna looks like?
I think this is what a town!Vecna looks like.

Not so sure whether this is a scum Cheeky or not.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Creature »

No importa el que dirán, nos gusta así
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”