Transformers Mafia - Dinobots STRONGEST!

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

Note comment so I can catch up with my reading.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 144, Firebringer wrote:
Duel: Katsuki

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This is going to be fun.
Fire why did you duel someone who didn't post yet. :(

How many duels can we have at once?????
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 209, Firebringer wrote:hey garmr, how you been?
Been pretty good, So lets cut the chit chat. The price to pocket me is a shiny silver coin and a packet of skittles.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 222, Fundamental Theorem wrote:Garmr, vote someone.
I really hate short days through.

VOTE: katsuki
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 243, Creature wrote:
In post 239, stungun0404 wrote:
let’s remember: we’re voting for the person who wins this duel, not the person that is being lynched.

Oh woops

VOTE: Firebringer
Ohhhhhh
UNVOTE: katsuki

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 253, UnrealSeal wrote:this brings me to the topic

why are you voting for Fire to win
Creature
Garmr
Fire is life Fire is friend.

Serious note Fire is also a really active player and I feel like can read fire better. Plus he shall be my shield.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 281, UnrealSeal wrote:@garmr do you even know if Katsuki is awake at this time of day

you are literally voting for someone who random duels people who haven't posted over someone who could potentially be actually useful
I have history with fire bringer and tbh I don't think his scum, while katsuki on the hand is a 50/50. If kat flips scum I'm lynching you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 303, rb wrote:
In post 292, Garmr wrote:
In post 281, UnrealSeal wrote:@garmr do you even know if Katsuki is awake at this time of day

you are literally voting for someone who random duels people who haven't posted over someone who could potentially be actually useful
I have history with fire bringer and tbh I don't think his scum, while katsuki on the hand is a 50/50. If kat flips scum I'm lynching you.
how do you reason it's 50/50?

if you assume there's a lot of scum, say 8/28, and if you were town you'd remove yourself from the equation. so you'd have an 8/27 chance of hitting scum - 71% chance you hit town assuming we have a LOT of scum (almost 30% of players)

you're not that new buddy
His either scum or his not.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 309, rb wrote:
In post 306, Garmr wrote:
In post 303, rb wrote:

if you assume there's a lot of scum, say 8/28, and if you were town you'd remove yourself from the equation. so you'd have an 8/27 chance of hitting scum - 71% chance you hit town assuming we have a LOT of scum (almost 30% of players)

2 possible outcomes doesn't mean each outcome has equal potentiality...

someone fucking
vig this idiot
I know It's not exactly 50/50 (Did you see the starwars meme you're c3po nobody wants to be c3po) but it doesn't change any fact his a null read to me so it may as well be 50/50. Trying to determine if you are scum trying to shade or one of those annoying people who take everything figuratively. Null>Town read who did a vi everytime. If kat starts posting super town stuff then I might think about shifting my vote.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 348, Garmr wrote:
In post 309, rb wrote:
In post 306, Garmr wrote:
In post 303, rb wrote:

2 possible outcomes doesn't mean each outcome has equal potentiality...

someone fucking
vig this idiot
I know It's not exactly 50/50 (Did you see the starwars meme you're c3po nobody wants to be c3po) but it doesn't change any fact his a null read to me so it may as well be 50/50. Trying to determine if you are scum trying to shade or one of those annoying people who take everything
Literally
. Null>Town read who did a vi every time. If kat starts posting super town stuff then I might think about shifting my vote.
Fixed
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 369, Gammagooey wrote:
dramonic wrote:US is pretty obviously scum tho.
Probably with kats, which sucks cuz that means keepin fb alive
Vote no winner with me

I agree with literally nothing you just said but vote no winner with me anyway if you think that, it kills FB and Kats
-------------------------------------------
Good news I read the rest of the posts

VOTE: No winner/Neither

For real though ALL OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS should go skim dynasty warriors mafia if you want to understand wtf is going on this game

The only way we get a lynch is if literally nobody duels before someone hits majority which is not gonna happen for a long long while
You can be put in the town pile for now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 374, UnrealSeal wrote:@Gamma killing both would mean no-one gets Scrap/Energon which would mean we're potentially missing out on game-changing night actions

I don't think the possibility of a Doc/BG is outlandish and even if I think FB is dumb, he's still very likely a town VI which means his night action could still help at least a little bit

plus, I think it's too early to vote neither since Kats could still possibly be useful during day play

not too optimistic after that first post though.
I don't understand if you think fire is town why vote for kat to win? Kat should of been considered null when you voted because of the no posts and isn't it better to keep town alive even if you think they are a vi?.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 378, Katsuki wrote:OH WTF

THERES A DUAL ON ME?

,MFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NONONONONO

THIS
IS
HOW
THIS
WORKS

FIREBRINGER DIES IN A SEA OF FIRE
BLOOD
FOR
THE
BLOOD
GOD

SKULLS
FOR
THE
SKULL
THRONE

VOTE: KATSUKI
I watch you. I see the hatred in your eyes, well hidden behind courtly graces. I listen. I know the terrible darkness that hides behind your well-rehearsed lies. I wait for you at the edge of sanity. I taste the pain in your mind, the yearning to end this charade. I make my home in the darkest pits of your soul. In the shadows, I bide my time. I patiently wait for you to open your eyes and realize that it is by my will alone that you draw breath. For I am Tzeentch and you are my puppet who dances to my tune.

Tzeentch>Khorne
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 402, UnrealSeal wrote:
In post 388, Garmr wrote:
In post 374, UnrealSeal wrote:@Gamma killing both would mean no-one gets Scrap/Energon which would mean we're potentially missing out on game-changing night actions

I don't think the possibility of a Doc/BG is outlandish and even if I think FB is dumb, he's still very likely a town VI which means his night action could still help at least a little bit

plus, I think it's too early to vote neither since Kats could still possibly be useful during day play

not too optimistic after that first post though.
I don't understand if you think fire is town why vote for kat to win? Kat should of been considered null when you voted because of the no posts and isn't it better to keep town alive even if you think they are a vi?.
because in this case, it was more about the potential detriment both players posed to town

Firebringer random dueled and stated an intent to essentially do it again.

Katsuki didn't even post until now and with her recent claim will be relatively easy to sort after the duel.
I think Katsuki should die in fire with their recent postings. But I can understand your point on firebringer.

I'm not going to vote off saving fire but can I ask you to kill both instead if you won't save fire? Better to sort katsuki now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 420, Firebringer wrote:it really appears like fake anger and outrage.
and doens't even make sense when you "rethink" things.

no thought process makes sense with disliking kats posts in the way seal has engaged with to make his responses look appropriate. Like I know annoyance/anger and I really have a hard time buying what seal is selling me that he is so annoyed he wants us both lynched.
I agree it does seem artificial. Especially after giving reasons to keep Kat alive and why they can be sorted tomorrow. If kat flips scum I'm calling this a bus moment right here and now.

I want to ask why are you killing yourself? You should vote to down kat if you are town you are undervaluing yourself.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

I don't think fire threw the game, it may of been a dumb move but it's definitely salvageable and tbh it is inevitable that someone would rush to duel anyway it's like a tempting carrot on a stick. It gives content for us to talk about anyway and broke rvs even if it's in a undesirable way.

off topic.
If they limited the duels by having the Opposition able to decline them by losing their vote or have someone intercept the slot that would be interesting.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 444, Firebringer wrote:i know im not gamethrowing.

and i can actually make a good argument that me being lynched is better if i thought katsuki was town and had amazing role, because i think scum leave me for mislynch bait in the mid-late game and i think that hurts town to leave me alive for that long anyways.

in other words lynching me earlier increases town win chance just by fact that i became susceptible to lynch later which make it easier for scum to win.

at least me lynching both of us i get both of best worlds.
I can't be mislynched mid game and kats who is likely scum gets lynched too.

If i made a bad random duel, then yeah this is all on me.
You can always recover I done worse things in game like fake claim cop on townies and then proceed to lynch all mafia while making it end game. As long as you put in the effort to lynch scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 453, SpyreX wrote:
Official Duel Count

neither
(6): RadiantCowbells, Firebringer, rb, UnrealSeal, Fundamental Theorem, Brian Skies
Katsuki
(4): Garmr, Creature, MariaR, DrippingGoofball
Firebringer
(2): stungun0404, Toogeloo

Not Voting
(17): Vecna, gammagooey, Fate, Katsuki, Skygazer, dramonic, Prof Fridays, Lady Lambdadelta, Spiffeh, Porkens, neither, Antihero, Princess Celestia, Gamma Emerald, BlueBloodedToffee, Papa Zito, the worst

With 28 alive, it takes 15 to lynch.

Everyone in this game (that I know) are people I've come to enjoy and respect in mafia. Chaos, order, whimsy, analytical - these are all different ways to approach enjoying the game. I celebrate the diversity of approach and find that where the real joy in this game comes from.

Nothing, any alignment, that has happened here approaches game throwing.

Be civil.
I'm voting for firebringer to win. Sorry if I entered it wrong.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 473, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 471, Brian Skies wrote:I changed my mind. I'm hitching a ride on the injustice train.

Ride or die Cupcake!

VOTE: Katsuki
sketchy as hell.
Scum found

Seal, Katsuki, Brian skies
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

To add in on this scum would want both dead if they are both town as well as their goal is to get to the end game faster and with most people. If one is scum they are most likely to go with group concusses on what to do.
In post 547, RadiantCowbells wrote:if both of them are town

the best possible thing we can do here is to deal with both of them right now
In post 548, rb wrote:that's what im tryna say

These are pretty dumb if town. I thought RB(mr c3po) was supposed to be smart :roll:.

That's a major win for scum in that scenario, as they have eliminated two town and have a decent excuse aka "best possible scenario". Information is minimised.

Sure you get information from the players lynched but you get less information from the players alive with a double lynch, as they can choose not to pick sides.

Progress through game can reveal information on party that survived and solidify a read. The correct move for town is to try and sort from the two who is most likely and eliminate the one least likely. Give opinions why you think one is town (even if you null read both) and why one isn't or why you think both are town/scum. It forces people into a opinion which provides information.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 557, Garmr wrote: (c3po)
fixed sorry about that just saw your pronouns then. I just keep imaging you as that droid for some reason.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:50 am

Post by Garmr »

Why I think firebringer is town.

-I think everything before 238 his trolling the duel included to fish information and see how scum reacts.
- shows he isn't caving in to pressure.
- while I think it's null it show the mentality of defeat here and regret.
-, show questioning while having this self defeat mind set I think scum fire bringer would of backed off now with a defeatist mind set.

Other things to bring up

- The debate on if his gamethowing from his end is meh.
-Stuff with rc I can't comment on since I don't know the history

Can we have more discussion on if you guys think firebringer/katsuki is town or scum. With less talk about optimal choice since that's just something scum can hide behind.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:55 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 560, RadiantCowbells wrote:if either aren't lynched today my first post tomorrow is a duel on whoever lived regardless of the other's flip.
Yeah how about we don't use the duel mechanics because I'll be voting for your death if you do that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:57 am

Post by Garmr »

Lets make day 2 a duel free day.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:15 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 568, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 566, Garmr wrote:
In post 560, RadiantCowbells wrote:if either aren't lynched today my first post tomorrow is a duel on whoever lived regardless of the other's flip.
Yeah how about we don't use the duel mechanics because I'll be voting for your death if you do that.
thats fine, we're both dying though.
Do you think firebringer is scum still? If so can you provide a case for me thank you?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 726, SpyreX wrote:
Official Duel Count

neither
(11): Gammagooey, RadiantCowbells, Firebringer, rb, UnrealSeal, Fundamental Theorem, the worst, Skygazer, Gamma Emerald, Porkens, Papa Zito
Katsuki
(6): Garmr, Creature, MariaR, Katsuki, Brian Skies, BlueBloodedToffee
Firebringer
(4): stungun0404, Toogeloo, Spiffeh, Antihero

Not Voting
(7): Vecna, Princess Celestia, Fate, Lady Lambdadelta, dramonic, neither, Prof Fridays

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to lynch.
i said before I'm voting for fire bringer to win.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

No duels
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 835, Skygazer wrote:VOTE: UnrealSeal

Don't like that disappearance after getting placed into several people's scumreads
VOTE: UnrealSeal

Agree with this.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 883, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 882, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 880, stungun0404 wrote: @gammagooey, is there any particular reason you want me dead right now?
your play just seems like someone trying to get townread/someone trying to play 'correctly' more than someone trying to lynch scum

your mariaR read being entirely on Fire/RC's reads doesn't feel great and your #152 feels like an overreaction b/c with 28 people there was no way this game wasn't going to be people doing really stupid duels early on
mariar read was not solely based off those 2 players, but also my own consideration towards the end of the last day phase that i was doubting her towniness.

and fair enough regarding, but there’s really not a lot of strong scumleans so far imo. i’ll check back tomorrow and see if i can’t improve in that respect. unless there’s clear scumleans, i’m more of a poe player through forming townreads and sorting through my vote typically.

i’ll VOTE: Vecna on account of their 1 post in the thread so far not being game-relevant in terms of adding to the thread. makes it very hard to sort players like that
This is probably the weakest vote all game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 956, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Game is quiet when I'm around and explodes when I'm asleep.

Should be a fun game.
Any thoughts so far.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 958, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Not particularly. Struggled to understand what is happening atm.

Assuming we're dealing with multiball? Where do you stand so far? Help me out.
Tbh I haven't been treating this game like a multiball game because I don't know if it is or not.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 997, stungun0404 wrote:p-edit: and... another crapshoot

but still, some questions i came up with that i’d like answers to (each has a clear purpose):
@spiffeh, is there any particular purpose for you stating you have quite a few townleans/townreads, but are primarily withholding who they are on?
@garmr, where do you stand regarding mariar at the moment and why?

@mariar, where do you stand regarding garmr at the moment and why?
@princess celestia, do you have any current gamereads? i see only your rvs vote against gammagooey so far.
@creature, other than your townread of toogeloo in (yay we both agree!), do you have any other townleans/townreads?

and now that i see this duel
VOTE: Neither, the problem i have with porkens duel is he seems to be up-to-date with the thread enough to know it was proper time to duel, and in spite of clear majority opposition to duelling that doesn’t involve it being initiated by fundamental theorem or skygazer this day phase, he does it anyway. first impression is that this has a scummy feel to me
She's as town as DGB was and I thought that since day 1 she just looks scummy to the average player.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

Why did you pick anti hero Porkens out of everyone here.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

Just curious why everyone seems to have a different mentality today to a neither lynch than they did yesterday?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1324, Antihero wrote:
garmr's mostly a gutread and also based on tone i guess...? i feel like he's trying really, really hard to endear himself to everyone and i also haven't seen any reads from him that i thought "oh that's a good read."

Fuck there goes my plan to make everyone a cake, guys abort abort. I'll take that as a compliment you through, that you think I'm trying to be endearing.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Garmr »

*from you through*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1324, Antihero wrote:hey

alright... so first things first everyone should absolutely vote one of us and neither is absolutely an awful vote for reasons that, judging by the last vote count, everyone seems to already get so that's good

that said VOTE: antihero

all caught up on here's where i am on reads so far

[Skygazer, MariaR, Fundamental Theorem, Porkens, Spiffeh, Toogeloo,
UnrealSeal
, stungun0404,
Lady Lambdadelta
, Gammagooey]
[rb, the worst]
null line --> [BlueBloodedToffee, dramonic, Gamma Emerald, Papa Zito, Creature, Princess Celestia, Vecna]
[Brian Skies]
[Garmr, Prof Fridays]

have a bunch of various townleans that i don't think many ppl disagree with w maybe the exception of maria (there was a post she made that i read and thought "too ballsy/needlessly inflammatory to be scum") or maybe porkens...? (while maybe brash and premature, i don't see scum doing what he did after seeing the last impulse dueler go up in flames, not to mention the "GIMME POWERS" feels pretty genuine to me) so that's all i'm gonna say about that for now

rb and worst tier, i haven't rly found anything to explicitly townread them on but i kind of feel like both of them have posted enough to where i think i would feel scumvibes by now if they actually were scum

null people either haven't posted or haven't rly done anything. (creature, i would move down to outright scum if this game is multiball. he's been posting so he's not playing to his "scum meta" per se but he's been enough of a nonentity to where if he WERE posting genuine naked reads while trying to avoid doing anything of consequence to draw attention as multiball scum, i wouldn't be surprised.)
Unrealseal is scummy and LLD is null to me. While I can see why people town read Fundamental Theorem I'm a still a bit cautious around Ircher.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Garmr »

Happy birthday Brian
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1394, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 824, SpyreX wrote:
Official Duel Count

neither
(14):
Gammagooey
RadiantCowbells
Firebringer
rb
, UnrealSeal, Fundamental Theorem, the worst,
Skygazer
Gamma Emerald
Porkens
Papa Zito
Creature
, stungun0404, Brian Skies
Katsuki
(4): MariaR, Katsuki, BlueBloodedToffee,
Fate

Firebringer
(4): Toogeloo, Spiffeh, Antihero, Garmr

Not Voting
(6): Vecna, Princess Celestia, Lady Lambdadelta, dramonic, neither, Prof Fridays

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to lynch.

NEITHER WINS. Please Hold.
In post 1339, SpyreX wrote:
Official Duel Count

Porkens
(9):
Creature
Porkens
, Prof Fridays, Spiffeh,
Gamma Emerald
Papa Zito
Skygazer
rb
Gammagooey

Antihero
(7): UnrealSeal, stungun0404, Brian Skies, Lady Lambdadelta, Toogeloo, Fundamental Theorem, Antihero
neither
(3): MariaR, BlueBloodedToffee, the worst

Not Voting
(4): Vecna, Garmr, neither, dramonic

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to declare a winner.

The new movies never happened.
Almost the entirety of the Porkens wagon voted neither yesterday, with the exceptions of Prof Fridays (who didn't vote) and Spiffeh, who also voted for the instigator of the duel yesterday.

Yeah. This is a bad wagon.
Hmm can I ask you what you think is happening with the porkens wagon then? Because I think I get the gist of what your saying and I just want to make sure.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1400, Brian Skies wrote:I think scum (Porkens) are trying to take advantage of the Fire v Katsuki duel results from yesterday.

"Surely scum wouldn't be so brazen as to initiate this duel so early after seeing the result of the last one."

I don't agree, at all, but sure, I can see how some of you mistakenly believe this has to be the case again.
In post 1117, stungun0404 wrote:purely on a gameplay level, porkens does not seem like town to me at this moment —> i think he’s scum. reason is i don’t feel town reaches for the duel this early in the day phase after seeing the result of the last duel, even if they’re relatively inattentive.
porkens can’t claim to being inattentive though, given that he was still responding to posts in what was basically the rvs area of this thread (posts 1-150) when he pulled the duel card out, yet he supposedly “knows” he can duel now?
and apparently he voted neither dueler to win the last duel. so why is he suddenly wanting to win this duel, but he was against either winning the last duel. like, really?
^Porkens has NO EXCUSE for completely ignoring FT's request for dueling first.

FT also said his role could help town get a second flip today, which COULD HAVE helped balance the power between town and scum today after our fiesta yesterday.

So clearly, there can be scum motivation here since Porkens could have been trying to neuter or hamper FT's role. Especially since we didn't know who FT would have dueled yet (and I'm sure Porkens was a possible candidate just based on FT's and others' reads and he probably
knew
this).

His target was also someone who barely had a chance to post and others were also expressing some suspicion on. So if Anti is town, then this was an opportunistic jump to ride that sentiment and win duel he thought he could win.

I don't think anything Porken's has done is townish at all, and the only thing that even remotely resembles a reason for people thinking he's town is his partial claim which is probably bs anyway. "I really need scrap." Who doesn't?
A little bit different than I thought how you would of responded and what I was thinking myself. I was more focused on the people wagoning the two than the people duelling themselves. I like it none the less. Just curious why it took you to post 1394 to get into gear.

All I was thinking was there's likely to be scum between the two of them compared to day 1. As the people who voted neither and switched to voting someone today. The scum who voted neither would want to keep up appearances and would expect that people who voted neither today would be put in a bad light. It becomes more likely if one of the scum teams is put in a duel today. They would be flocking to support one side (to save or bus their team member). If both are scum then I doubt that any scum team would pick neither. If both are town I can make a educated guess that scum will pick one of the two who looks more town to survive.

Both scum teams must of had at least one scum team member active yesterday as well since kills were registered.

I'm treating this as multiball now with a dinobot flip. Dinobots will be looking to kill the other scum team (which is probs autobots) to even the field. Since the biggest threat to the scum team is actually the other scum team. Auto bots will prob retaliate if they are hit or they will be looking to keep up the advantage. Either way it's better for town if the scum teams are unevenly powered at this point.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1415, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1413, Garmr wrote:Just curious why it took you to post 1394 to get into gear.
I'm lazy and wasn't expecting to have to deal with TWO DUELS IN FOUR DAYS. I was also never planning on putting this much effort in.
True this game is draining with the duel mechanics so understandably I can see why you want to be lazy.

In post 1413, Garmr wrote:I'm treating this as multiball now with a dinobot flip. Dinobots will be looking to kill the other scum team (which is probs autobots) to even the field. Since the biggest threat to the scum team is actually the other scum team. Auto bots will prob retaliate if they are hit or they will be looking to keep up the advantage. Either way it's better for town if the scum teams are unevenly powered at this point.
In post 1415, Brian Skies wrote: I don't really like Multiball (I'm pretty sure the first one wasn't even Multiball). I'm also not going to speculate on this unless we're given a competing flip.
As soon as I saw the dinobot flip I assumed multiball due to lore.

In post 1413, Garmr wrote:If both are scum then I doubt that any scum team would pick neither.
I don't see why they
couldn't

Especially if you think it's Multiball.
It's less the fact they couldn't it's more the fact they would more likely pick a side. Most town would probably be scared of a repeat of yesterday and scum would likely want to blend in. Also it's a good excuse to save a buddy. If they want to bus there buddy they could also pocket someone in the process by voting to save other guy. The benefit for voting neither again means you get a trade. But I think most townies that don't think like me would jump to looking for the neither for people bussing.
In post 1413, Garmr wrote:If both are town I can make a educated guess that scum will pick one of the two who looks more town to survive.
Maybe. They might also try and save whichever one just seems more beneficial for them to keep around. Do you think they're both town?
Unlike Firebringer I don't really have a solid town read in the mix and it's suss that people are fine lynching both yesterday despite most viewing fire bringer as a V.I, while Porkens does a even more stupid move today and people are treating him as town. I'm leaning to the fact his most likely scum. Having trouble figuring out what anti hero is may vote for him to live or neither. Depending on how much and what type of content he pumps out.
In post 1413, Garmr wrote:Both scum teams must of had at least one scum team member active yesterday as well since kills were registered.
Yeah, sure.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: neither
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1486, Vecna wrote:Can you give me some cliffnotes Porky? Why are you duelling antihero? Maybe I can be convinced to move my vote and make it an even duel
Did you actually read the rules. You are voting for pork to win.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”