Transformers Mafia - Dinobots STRONGEST!

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:23 am

Post by rb »

:(
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:24 am

Post by rb »

ok ill go to bed nkw

sorry dor making the game bad for u
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:24 am

Post by rb »

goodngijt guus
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:15 am

Post by Vecna »

Im gonna be low activity here for a bit longer - have two other games going on and still have a ton to catch up on but little time atm.
Fundamental Theorem
Fundamental Theorem
Goon
Fundamental Theorem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:59 am

Post by Fundamental Theorem »

Vecna needs to be.vigged.

Also:
VOTE: Antihero
The Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic states that every integer greater than one can be expressed as a unique (up to ordering) product of primes.
Fundamental Theorem
Fundamental Theorem
Goon
Fundamental Theorem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:01 am

In post 1303, Vecna wrote:Im gonna be low activity here for a bit longer - have two other games going on and still have a ton to catch up on but little time atm.
That’s not low activity. That’s zero activity.
The Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic states that every integer greater than one can be expressed as a unique (up to ordering) product of primes.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:23 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1216, Fundamental Theorem wrote:
In post 960, Gammagooey wrote:words
Is it just me, or does this post have give off scum!vibes?
do you want a response to this or do you not really give a fuck?

it'd mostly be a bit on why I'm a little paranoid of you for your early play and then an explanation on why I keep bringing up Dynasty Warriors so damn much, so if you don't really care about either of those I'm not gonna waste both of our times and clutter up the thread even more
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:31 am

Post by rb »

i personally think that gammagooey would have to be pretty fucken good to make such emotive posts as scum
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:31 am

Post by rb »

believably emotive* posts

are u pretty fucken good at scum gamma?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:34 am

Post by rb »

actually can u respond for everyone else if not for fundamental theorem?
Fundamental Theorem
Fundamental Theorem
Goon
Fundamental Theorem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:40 am

In post 1306, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 1216, Fundamental Theorem wrote:
In post 960, Gammagooey wrote:words
Is it just me, or does this post have give off scum!vibes?
do you want a response to this or do you not really give a fuck?

it'd mostly be a bit on why I'm a little paranoid of you for your early play and then an explanation on why I keep bringing up Dynasty Warriors so damn much, so if you don't really care about either of those I'm not gonna waste both of our times and clutter up the thread even more
Not from you, but yes for everyone else.
Fundamental Theorem
Fundamental Theorem
Goon
Fundamental Theorem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:44 am

In post 1229, stungun0404 wrote:ok, let’s put these responses side-by-side and see if i can derive anything from them.
In post 1022, MariaR wrote:
In post 997, stungun0404 wrote:@mariar, where do you stand regarding garmr at the moment and why?
Pretty strong tr I like his posting and I can see his thoughts a buddy of mine like just read his tone and thought should be obv imo
In post 1220, Garmr wrote:
In post 997, stungun0404 wrote:
@garmr, where do you stand regarding mariar at the moment and why?
She's as town as DGB was and I thought that since day 1 she just looks scummy to the average player.
well, i’m not quite sure either of these responses gave me the intel i wanted regarding an ai train-of-thought from either of them, BUT i feel comfortable concluding they are definitely not scum partners if one happens to flip scum as little to nothing in their iso before this was about each other, and both read somewhat genuine.
I don’t really follow what your goal here was to begin with.
Fundamental Theorem
Fundamental Theorem
Goon
Fundamental Theorem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:46 am

In post 1269, rb wrote:
In post 1200, Fundamental Theorem wrote:
In post 1189, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1179, the worst wrote:I literally thought I was a mafia traitor until last night sooooo anyone who's townreading me probably needs to do a quick hard reset :lol:
is this a scumclaim? i was already starting to think you might be scum, so official
FoS
on the worst.

@ft, you have some interesting points, however i felt you went to an exhausting level of detail for your calculations as if you’d bet everything in this game that this game is multiball —> which again concerns me. it’s totally possible we have a multiball setup, it’s just i have not reached that conclusion myself.

is there a possibility that one single scum team killed dgb day 1 and killed rc night 1, but someone who is relatively inexperienced with fate vigged him n1?
There is a chance that Fate was vigged, just an extremely low one imo.

People who I am almost certain would not vig Fate:
Antihero
Fundamental Theorem (because I wouldn't do it in this game as I already stated---much better vig targets imo)
Lady Lambdadelta
Papa Zito
Spiffeh
Rb (I'm sure they've played with Fate before)

People who I am very confident would not vig Fate (based on join date):
BlueBloodedToffee
Brian Skies
Creature
Gammagooey
Garmr
MariaR
Porkens
Princess Celestia (Seems like an alt imo--if not, I would be wrong about this.)
Prof Fridays
Toogeloo
Dramonic

People who might vig Fate (based on join date):
Gamma Emerald (???)
Skygazer
UnrealSeal
Vecna (???)
Stungun0404
the worst (They haven't really played a lot until recently I believe (as in about a year or so ago))
what if it's mulktiball tho
That’s what I’m trying to show....
Fundamental Theorem
Fundamental Theorem
Goon
Fundamental Theorem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:47 am

In post 1225, stungun0404 wrote:@ft, why is creature your biggest townread when he himself has only given 1 townread/townlean in this game? and it’s on toog - who’s closer to your scumread zone. does that concern you at all?
Short Answer: Meta
Longer Answer: He seems interested and engaged in this game which is consistent with his meta.
Fundamental Theorem
Fundamental Theorem
Goon
Fundamental Theorem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:49 am

@Mod: Can you prod Princess Celestia?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1309, rb wrote:actually can u respond for everyone else if not for fundamental theorem?
ya sure

btw - I'd say I'm good at scum against people who have never actually seen me play scum before, and then somewhere between average and a garbage-fire against people who have btw - I put a lot of effort into playing regardless of alignment but feel a lot more restricted when scum by trying to avoid putting anything that I think people would scumread me for in my posts

------------------

for
Fund
& others - Fund, you've got a ton of posts early game that feel like they say nothing except fill space or hint at how good your role is for town, you said that Decepticons were scum at one point, and as I mentioned before given that a lot of roles from Dynasty Warriors seem to be reappearing I'd be shocked if a few of thems didn't have their alignments flipped. I think that for the most part you've been playing fairly pro-town since the early game, but I don't want people to give you a complete pass on being scum b/c of your ability.

Two things about dynasty warriors that I want people to pick up on
First, that literally EVERY duel started by town that game was on another town player, and the only time regular scum (there was a 3rd party idiot who started a duel and got themselves killed) EVER started a duel was to duel their partner and get them an ability that would pretty much cement their victory b/c most of the players didn't vote Neither. For this time, I do agree with LLD that scum aren't going to jump through a noose to give their partner ability this early, but that's not going to be the case closer to lategame, and people need to not be afraid to vote Neither if they think there's a reasonable chance that scum are trying to win their scumbuddy an ability that could win them the game, and at some points if you think there's a good chance of both duelists being town it might be better to have them both claim and actually get a good PR out of the deal - the final nail in the coffin duel was people lynching the player who could stop night from happening entirely after he got dueled by another town player.

Second, some abilities in the game DO affect duels, and people should be aware that people with what seem like very OP abilities could be scum and might need to actually be LYNCHED instead of dueled later on. Not 'oh let's duel them again, it couldn't possibly be more than one-shot', you have a physical lynch when the playercount is low enough and competent enough so fucking think about this shit lategame b/c I don't expect to survive to it.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:09 am

Post by rb »

thanks

that's actually more than i could possibly have understood from just looking at the dynasty warriors game
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:10 am

Post by rb »

im not lynching gammagooey any time soon
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Townie
Princess Celestia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:19 am

Post by Princess Celestia »

Yikes! Sorry everypony. I was on a weekend holiday and wasn't around!

@mod please replace me, I am too far behind
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Toogeloo »

28 player game, 53 pages in, and the spotlight has been too narrow due to the mechanics of the Duel system.

This game is boring as fuck.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:26 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Yeah that plus starting on the weekend has really screwed my ability to dig into this.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I was watching Big Brother last night, and realized that this mafia game and Big Brother are very similar. Large cast to start, but it revolves basically around 2 people only until one is removed from the game. Meanwhile everyone else just lurks around, some people trying to be puppet masters, since the focus isn't allowed to shift to them.

Anyone replacing out because they feel like they are too far behind. I doubt you are really missing out on anything by just jumping ahead. I'll sum up for you...

Day 1, town idiot #1 thinks it's cute to duel someone who hadn't posted yet. Town idiot #2 comes in and word vomits a bunch of fake anger nonsense. Both die because town is too lazy to sort them. Both are town. Someone day vigs a popular player, two night kills happen, again against popular players, and Day 2 starts where we repeat the same dance as Day 1 so far.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1228, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1227, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1224, Skygazer wrote:andddddd my toog townread is gone
can you explain this progression? i still have a townread on them — i’m not sure it’s whittled away.
I mean it could just be due to rl stuff but they just popped in basically to give a quick noncommital porken read that was basically summed up to "quick-dueling is antitown" and then spent the other half just saying really obvious stuff and complaining about the game state when they basically did nothing to try and improve the gamestate.
I did say that a) I don't play on Sundays, so I hadn't read much beyond current game state, and b) I was going to bed.

Not entirely sure what you expected from me. I could have stayed up late and pretended to be drunk posting like rb I guess.

Porkens and rb multi-posting for the sake of it is extremely annoying too, and not helping matters for people are already having a hard time getting into the game.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:36 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Apparently my spirit animal is a tire-eating panda and I never knew.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Antihero »

hey

alright... so first things first everyone should absolutely vote one of us and neither is absolutely an awful vote for reasons that, judging by the last vote count, everyone seems to already get so that's good

that said VOTE: antihero

all caught up on here's where i am on reads so far

[Skygazer, MariaR, Fundamental Theorem, Porkens, Spiffeh, Toogeloo, UnrealSeal, stungun0404, Lady Lambdadelta, Gammagooey]
[rb, the worst]
null line --> [BlueBloodedToffee, dramonic, Gamma Emerald, Papa Zito, Creature, Princess Celestia, Vecna]
[Brian Skies]
[Garmr, Prof Fridays]

have a bunch of various townleans that i don't think many ppl disagree with w maybe the exception of maria (there was a post she made that i read and thought "too ballsy/needlessly inflammatory to be scum") or maybe porkens...? (while maybe brash and premature, i don't see scum doing what he did after seeing the last impulse dueler go up in flames, not to mention the "GIMME POWERS" feels pretty genuine to me) so that's all i'm gonna say about that for now

rb and worst tier, i haven't rly found anything to explicitly townread them on but i kind of feel like both of them have posted enough to where i think i would feel scumvibes by now if they actually were scum

null people either haven't posted or haven't rly done anything. (creature, i would move down to outright scum if this game is multiball. he's been posting so he's not playing to his "scum meta" per se but he's been enough of a nonentity to where if he WERE posting genuine naked reads while trying to avoid doing anything of consequence to draw attention as multiball scum, i wouldn't be surprised.)

for brian, i kind of feel like he's been drumming on this "plz kill me" thing enough wo replacing out to where it feels kinda fake and it's a psyche out to get townread. plus he hasn't given out any reads that make me think "yeah that's legit" (the gammagooey read is meh)

garmr's mostly a gutread and also based on tone i guess...? i feel like he's trying really, really hard to endear himself to everyone and i also haven't seen any reads from him that i thought "oh that's a good read."

prof friday has a few posts (19 total) and it's a bit but it also feels like he's very purposefully saying JUST ENOUGH to avoid being called a lurker while trying to not make a splash. the generalization "here's who's scum" wo any follow through NAMING NAMES is a good example of this. it also kinda feels like he's trying to stick to spiffeh a little.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”