Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6714 (isolation #400) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6713, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 6673, Frozen Angel wrote:Look at night 1 powers. If I was scum I would choose medium and do exactly what shiro did for free credit. or maybe I would go with phasing again but it would be worthless unless if people were considering to kill me. the free towncred looks more beneficial
exactly. shiro can filter information to give out only what he thinks benefits his faction, while adding a little extra in for good measure and trying to maintain an air of looking somewhat town and make cerberus think shiro is town

there’s no 100%ing her being town rn
So Cerb doesn't shut up at selective information reveals and Shiro reveals things that undermine his arguments? Look, if you suppose Cerb is a dumbass this wirks but it feels more like the same kind of common sense avoidance and strongman.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6716 (isolation #401) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6715, Toranaga wrote:creature's ISO is absolutely terrible

none of his reads go any deeper than calling people town or scum

there's 0 evaluation or progression on any slot and no desire to solve the game

can we talk about creature? who's townreading him and why?
Can I claim to TR Creature so paranoia gets thrown on him?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6719 (isolation #402) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6718, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6716, Titus wrote:
In post 6715, Toranaga wrote:creature's ISO is absolutely terrible

none of his reads go any deeper than calling people town or scum

there's 0 evaluation or progression on any slot and no desire to solve the game

can we talk about creature? who's townreading him and why?
Can I claim to TR Creature so paranoia gets thrown on him?
can you elaborate on your creature read, whatever it is? you just said you'd lynch him and sando which is why I ISO'd them.
It's scum because a vapid Creature without his cross out lists 9/10 is scum.

I wanna argue he's apathetic town so people put him through the nth degree though. I don't believe that at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6777 (isolation #403) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6774, Shiro wrote:
In post 6768, stungun0404 wrote:i just looked to see if cerb’s online

and guess what. he isn’t. he has traceable online times too

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=24939

last visited: 6:08 am today

so is shiro lying with all this additional information she’s spewing?
Yea yiu caught me mate, I am master of two personalities.
Cerb leaves such detailed notes, you'd have to ask about Moonlogic to see if it was Shiro by logic alone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6781 (isolation #404) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6776, Toranaga wrote:VOTE: creature
VOTE: Creature

Why not? Better than Katsuki.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6794 (isolation #405) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6784, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 6781, Titus wrote:
In post 6776, Toranaga wrote:VOTE: creature
VOTE: Creature

Why not? Better than Katsuki.
why it's better than katsuki?
Because Katsuki fmpov is policy plus survival. Creatures matches scum meta. Meak is weak but beats policy
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6812 (isolation #406) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Titus »

Oh good, Creature is voting Sakura for leader so I won't have to vote to give Math a power or be inconsistent with my VCA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6816 (isolation #407) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6814, stungun0404 wrote:read: lurkier players voting a lurker out.

looks bad to the eyes for a last minute vote push
Nos and Toog are not lurkers.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6818 (isolation #408) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6817, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 6816, Titus wrote:
In post 6814, stungun0404 wrote:read: lurkier players voting a lurker out.

looks bad to the eyes for a last minute vote push
Nos and Toog are not lurkers.
all a matter of relative opinion, but this day phase i feel both slots have largely stayed out of the limelight in times where the heat was hot in the thread, times when it would be exceptionally easy for any scum slot to just say “fuck it” i don’t want to post. for example, when mathblade and i were going at it, or as goes the whole shiro argument, which i don’t think either has commented much on but i may be wrong - this is mainly off memory
That's the thing. There's so much circular spam and no one listening to each other that we can argue over who is a lurker. People aren't communicating with each other, demotivating a whole host of slots. Lurkers are likely in both alignments but no one can establish real pressure until EoD because of circle jerk tunnelling.

Math did the same thing in Civilization for instance. Ank promised he'd fix it but he died.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6827 (isolation #409) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6822, MathBlade wrote:I am super scared of you being able to wiggle out of this despite being obvScum
Stop playing from fear. This is sibling rivalry nonsense. You have interpreted every comment, no matter how ridiculous, as = to scum. Use common sense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6829 (isolation #410) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6825, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6819, stungun0404 wrote:i’m legit scared creature will be a mislynch if we vote out there... but also scared we’ll miss an opportunity to vote him out again if he’s scum. like ugh @ this dilemma
what the hell man

creature isn't today's lynch, right? I voted there to see what happens, it shouldn't really be a wagon like this. we're lynching titus 100%.
I need to resort this when Creature flips scum.

If any active posters on this page are, Creature is too. Otherwise, scum would love a deadline wagon onto Creature as it gets two mislynches.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6834 (isolation #411) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6831, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6829, Titus wrote:
In post 6825, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6819, stungun0404 wrote:i’m legit scared creature will be a mislynch if we vote out there... but also scared we’ll miss an opportunity to vote him out again if he’s scum. like ugh @ this dilemma
what the hell man

creature isn't today's lynch, right? I voted there to see what happens, it shouldn't really be a wagon like this. we're lynching titus 100%.
I need to resort this when Creature flips scum.

If any active posters on this page are, Creature is too. Otherwise, scum would love a deadline wagon onto Creature as it gets two mislynches.
I don't understand this. can you elaborate?
Simple. I am town. Scum would want me mislynched as the more data accrues, the more accurate I am. Another wagon occurs so they have a choice

A)Creature town

Bog the thread to discredit me more tomorrow and get a mislynch onto Creature. This is the option of least resistance for scum.

B) Creature scum

They aren't lynching Creature because me being 2 for 2 remives me from the lynch pool or greatly increases resistance.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6839 (isolation #412) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6836, Toranaga wrote:@Frozen Angel

why are you playing LOL instead of being here solving girl? deadline is tonight. come on.
How do you know this? What's your handle? I'm TrenchcoatTitus on my main. Judge Scarlet on my secondary.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6843 (isolation #413) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6840, Sando wrote:
Creature gets easier and easier to lynch as scum, why is this a concern to you?
Are you townreading Creature? Answer without referencing me or my wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6846 (isolation #414) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6842, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6839, Titus wrote:
In post 6836, Toranaga wrote:@Frozen Angel

why are you playing LOL instead of being here solving girl? deadline is tonight. come on.
How do you know this? What's your handle? I'm TrenchcoatTitus on my main. Judge Scarlet on my secondary.
oh I just know, I don't play LOL

I play overwatch tho if you wanna hang out sometime
I can't do that. I get sick playing shooters.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6869 (isolation #415) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Sakura, you literally just posted Creature is lockscum but mislynching me is better because info. Like there are going to be vigs. I will die or keep catching scum. You act as if I have no value to town in your calculus as well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6873 (isolation #416) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6870, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6869, Titus wrote:Sakura, you literally just posted Creature is lockscum but mislynching me is better because info. Like there are going to be vigs. I will die or keep catching scum. You act as if I have no value to town in your calculus as well.
If i didnt think there was a high chance of you being scum i would rather lynch creature yes.
Although i didnt mention it like that to me is like choosing between a mafia goon and mafia PR lynch.
Do you think I am bussing here?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6875 (isolation #417) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6872, Sakura Hana wrote:Also since when is 80% sure lockscum.
It is when I see people say it. *shrug*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6877 (isolation #418) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6874, Sakura Hana wrote:Although i guess if you put it that way, i currently feel strongly about both of you being scum, i just think that if ppl are undecided, unless they TR you and SR creature the choice is obvious.
And is there any reason that is besides me feeling confident in what little reads I have given? Like right now, I feel everything against me is but she's goood at scum and information and more fucking strawmen and perpetual spam to stop scumhunting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6880 (isolation #419) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6876, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6873, Titus wrote:
In post 6870, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6869, Titus wrote:Sakura, you literally just posted Creature is lockscum but mislynching me is better because info. Like there are going to be vigs. I will die or keep catching scum. You act as if I have no value to town in your calculus as well.
If i didnt think there was a high chance of you being scum i would rather lynch creature yes.
Although i didnt mention it like that to me is like choosing between a mafia goon and mafia PR lynch.
Do you think I am bussing here?
Let's be real, what scum wouldnt bus creature.
I'd argue self-meta but this is a catch 22. Basically, I do well and the argument shifts to bussing. I do poorly and it's because I am scum and not flawed town. The arguments are made preflip. Every post, people avoid common sense.

I made a theory, followed it through to a scum lynch. Played protown with the power I had rather than saying fuck you you spammers and trying to win by myself. At what point is this feeling just drama repeating itself because players like Math have a vendetta against me and want to play hero?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6883 (isolation #420) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6879, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6877, Titus wrote:
In post 6874, Sakura Hana wrote:Although i guess if you put it that way, i currently feel strongly about both of you being scum, i just think that if ppl are undecided, unless they TR you and SR creature the choice is obvious.
And is there any reason that is besides me feeling confident in what little reads I have given? Like right now, I feel everything against me is but she's goood at scum and information and more fucking strawmen and perpetual spam to stop scumhunting.
:/

I almost don't wanna lynch you titus

I like you this much
You'd be the first. Tbh, no one likes town me as I am more honest than scum me. Town me tells you that you fucked up. Scum me tells you you're awesome.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6885 (isolation #421) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6882, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6879, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6877, Titus wrote:
:/

I almost don't wanna lynch you titus

I like you this much

I have given numerous reasons

I feel you are trying to manipulate this game state and cause people to ask the wrong goddamn questions
I feel that you are completely not reading the thread else you would have acknowledged the numerous times I asked you about the data I provided
I feel that your randomization argument is full of shit and wanted to deny reads and a townblock

I feel you are scum in my goddamn core
Who can read the entire thread right now?

I have answered about my data.

Being a math person, you'd know random lynches are statistically optimal but boring as fuck.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6886 (isolation #422) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6884, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6881, Toranaga wrote:VOTE: creature

titus is one towny cookie rn
No she fucking isn’t.
Do you think Creature is town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6892 (isolation #423) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6890, Sando wrote:
In post 6878, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6851, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6845, Sando wrote:
In post 6843, Titus wrote:Are you townreading Creature? Answer without referencing me or my wagon.
Slightly ya.
what's towny about creature?
@sando
It looks more like his town game than his scum game...it's a gut read and not exactly strong.

How the fuck are people following Titus onto Creature? Titus literally said you can't show lurking because you "can't quote air", yet here she is, wanting to lynch Creature.
We all know Creature is lurking bc we can't quote his posts. Lol.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6893 (isolation #424) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6891, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6888, Toranaga wrote:

No she fucking isn’t.
I won't argue with her sibling about it

you're probably right and I'm being dumb right now, but she is resonating with me. she has had very wolfy moments, but I do think she was put on a horrible spotlight early on by being voted as leader and that lead town into thinking she is lockscum.

she is keeping some kind of internal peace while constantly at l-2/l-1 that I can't not townread.
Titus is good scum goddamn it. She knows how to make you not want to do what you should.
Hi Burden of Proficiency.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6898 (isolation #425) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6894, stungun0404 wrote:her AtE’s if scum i have to admit are pretty on point here recently —> that is those from titus. they have a town sort of feel but ugh i still think she’s scum
Why? I also don't get how demanding reasons is AtE.

Being emotional =/= AtE.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6900 (isolation #426) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6896, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6893, Titus wrote:
In post 6891, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6888, Toranaga wrote:

No she fucking isn’t.
I won't argue with her sibling about it

you're probably right and I'm being dumb right now, but she is resonating with me. she has had very wolfy moments, but I do think she was put on a horrible spotlight early on by being voted as leader and that lead town into thinking she is lockscum.

she is keeping some kind of internal peace while constantly at l-2/l-1 that I can't not townread.
Titus is good scum goddamn it. She knows how to make you not want to do what you should.
Hi Burden of Proficiency.
Anyone who knows you can cite sources
The game we were scum together
The game I barely defeated you in lylo
The game you fooled me
The game with the fake guilty

The list of good scum games from you is fucking long.
You are scum here it’s fucking clear
So are my towngames.

So are my horrible scumgames.
So are my horrible towngames.

I am the largest MS poster by far.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6907 (isolation #427) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6904, the worst wrote:o hi more pages

I think she's still L1? want me to hammer or?
I think this is incorrect as Torg went to Creature.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6922 (isolation #428) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6914, Frozen Angel wrote:Titus what were you doing during this day phase? why you didn't develope your reads/try to take lead like other day phases and generate content?

I kinda feel like your this day phase play was lacking
I had a court trial, husband illness, 10 pages of spam and constant garcia detractors on every push. I TRIED but I can't take the lead with people opposing every word out of my mouth because I saud it. Math is a prime example of this. I really wanted to sort him today but every word out of his mouth is sibling rivalry.

I did what I could on the VCA front but it would tell me things like I am clear, but that doesn't help you.

I also cannot oversell to save myself because I know I'll tunnel.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6923 (isolation #429) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6920, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6917, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 6912, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6910, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm in same place I was with titus since day 1. I have absolutely no idea what is she doing this game. this game has traces of both her scum meta and town meta and it's combined in an unpleasent not readable manner for me.
alright let's lynch it

I was the first fucking person pushing titus this game. I just suck at mafia nowadays.
?! are you sure she will flip scum now?
I'm not sure of anything, but I remember you townreading titus for playing her town meta in a game she was scum and then everyone rolled with your read for days.

so I'm looking at where your brain is at and thinking this might just be the exact same thing

also math wants it dead and they might have an even better handle of titus than you do

you both have it way more than me anyway
Tbh, this is burden of procificency. I am good enough as either alignment where everyone wants someone else to blame when I flip town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6926 (isolation #430) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Titus »

Meta is shit. Do you have a reason to SR me that is not wifom or burden of proficiency? Yes or no?

If yes, state it vote it own it.
If not, vote Creature.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6930 (isolation #431) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6925, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 6910, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm in same place I was with titus since day 1. I have absolutely no idea what is she doing this game. this game has traces of both her scum meta and town meta and it's combined in an unpleasent not readable manner for me.
alright let's lynch it

I was the first fucking person pushing titus this game. I just suck at mafia nowadays.
I'm not sure of anything, but I remember you townreading titus for playing her town meta in a game she was scum and then everyone rolled with your read for days.

so I'm looking at where your brain is at and thinking this might just be the exact same thing

also math wants it dead and they might have an even better handle of titus than you do

In that game she was just not posting a lot and fooled me day 1. I died at start of day 2 and she apeared mid day 2 and played like her scum for the rest of game. I was facepalming in dvc
So basically you're afraid that if you don't lynch me I'll be scum...that's not a reason but fearmongering. :/
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6932 (isolation #432) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6928, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 6923, Titus wrote:
alright let's lynch it

Tbh, this is burden of procificency. I am good enough as either alignment where everyone wants someone else to blame when I flip town.
I understand how hard it is.

can you talk about your reads on every other slot for a short bit in a concentrated list
Ok. I'll do that again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6937 (isolation #433) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Sando - VCA says lynch
Toogeloo BBmolla* - Lean town, need to verify if whiteknight
stungun0404 Brandi* NicoRobin* - Hostile, can't get in his head
MathBlade randomidget** - Sibling rivalry blocks read
Kokichi Oma - Lurker
Nancy Drew 39 - Town early now MIA, weaker read
hebichan - Still think this needs pressure to sort
zMuffinMan - Clear by VCA
Creature* Human Sequencer* - Needs to be lynched, scum
Katsuki - Policy
Sakura Hana - Cleared by VCA
Toranaga** - Townish, We did have the interactions I was looking for
Frozen Angel - Town, Needs power tomorrow
123456789 - Dead scum
Shiro - Town by medium
Gamma Emerald - Gun to my head town, no memorable posting but felt town objecting to me saying it
Ankamius brassherald - Dead town
Nosferatu Chickadee - Gun to my head town
Cerberus v666 - Sads
Myloninja13* - Dead
the worst - Opportunistic. Gun to my head scum.
Titus
Drixx* - He reveals himself later but I didn't like his reaction to not getting a power.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6941 (isolation #434) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6934, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 6926, Titus wrote:Meta is shit. Do you have a reason to SR me that is not wifom or burden of proficiency? Yes or no?

If not, vote Creature.
tbh the only thing I find towny about you is that your play in day 1 put 1-9 under light day 1. I either scumread or don't understand anything else you did in this game.
Well you don't understand VCA, you assume people can always keep up with this thread, and everyone has made my actions confusing.

I did my VCA today. Followed it with the time I had.
I used leadership in protown ways.
I tried to sort the spamners and got nowhere.

That's it in a nutshell.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6942 (isolation #435) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6939, Toranaga wrote:ok titus readslist was wolfy

I'm relieved
How was it wolfy?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6949 (isolation #436) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6943, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6933, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6921, Nosferatu wrote:math thinks titus is scum almost every game
Above average yes
But if town literally is antitown simply because I scumread Titus then that is complete and utter BS.

Titus is scum I have given undefended reasons
I am defenseless confirmed town screaming what is possibly my last fucking will

If I am wrong then you all can laugh and ridicule me and Titus and Shiro can spirit medium mock me for all the damn time if Shiro lives
I only mention it because tora implied that you had a good handle on titus's meta
Quite frankly, I would have subbed out ages ago. This type of gotcha bullshit is not fun. I just don't enjoy the constant bickering and gamethrows spam and ridicule.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6950 (isolation #437) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Titus »

That's my first post that probably can be called AtE btw
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6958 (isolation #438) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6951, Nosferatu wrote:
Toranaga wrote:
In post 6942, Titus wrote:
In post 6939, Toranaga wrote:ok titus readslist was wolfy

I'm relieved
How was it wolfy?
it's just empty

you're not town if those are your reads

there's no nuance there dear
that opinion feels like you wanted something other than what you asked for
I was asked for quick off the cuff but tbh nuance is impossible with the hostility in my direction. I can't tell what is opposition bc correct opposition bc scum opposition bc proud they all manifest the same. I need talk not about me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6961 (isolation #439) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6957, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 6941, Titus wrote:
In post 6934, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 6926, Titus wrote:Meta is shit. Do you have a reason to SR me that is not wifom or burden of proficiency? Yes or no?

If not, vote Creature.
tbh the only thing I find towny about you is that your play in day 1 put 1-9 under light day 1. I either scumread or don't understand anything else you did in this game.
Well you don't understand VCA, you assume people can always keep up with this thread, and everyone has made my actions confusing.

I did my VCA today. Followed it with the time I had.
I used leadership in protown ways.
I tried to sort the spamners and got nowhere.

That's it in a nutshell.
I can understand VCA. I've been playing mafia for a long time. I use vca as a tool to evaluate my reads too. I read your anlysis. It just felt forced and you trying to get the burden out of your system in this day phase. I understand that there might be real life things that are effecting your encouragement in this but still

You did use leadership in the only way you could though. we asked you to give us a list before submiting and you went with list you gave us. The fact ank is dead suggesting that scum though ank is using medium or they had power negation reserved. If they had power negation the most possible scenario is that you didn't give ank power

that is confirmable by shiro tomorrow though. doesn't help that I find shiro the second sketchy person on your power list.

I'm not sure who do you mean when you say spammers
Then, we let Shiro confirm me. Worst case scenario is we confirm Shiro and I have the same alignment.

Scum kill in my power list anyway.
My list was not picked by me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6963 (isolation #440) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6954, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6898, Titus wrote:
In post 6894, stungun0404 wrote:her AtE’s if scum i have to admit are pretty on point here recently —> that is those from titus. they have a town sort of feel but ugh i still think she’s scum
Why? I also don't get how demanding reasons is AtE.

Being emotional =/= AtE.
This is literally the definition of AtE
AtE = Appeal to emotion
Being emotional is AtE
Not at all. You can express logic while raging. It is still logic.

You can deadpan a comment such as lynch me and you'll regret it. That's still AtE.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6964 (isolation #441) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Titus »

I have a date night with my husband now.

If I am alive, thank you.
If not, good night and good luck to town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6975 (isolation #442) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Titus

This game became a chore ages ago.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6983 (isolation #443) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6976, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 6964, Titus wrote:I have a date night with my husband now.

If I am alive, thank you.
If not, good night and good luck to town.
hope you enjoy it, if nothing else! :)

and hope you at least enjoyed this game :P
No but that's players like Math's fault. My emotion was absolutely genuine. I felt that I was never allowed to play the game due to insane standards, constant spam, and ridiculous expectations.

I don't even remembet who is scum half the time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6985 (isolation #444) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6980, Katsuki wrote:
Now that Titus has been lynched, please replace me thanks!
This too. People only play to lynch me. Not to play mafia.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6988 (isolation #445) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6984, Katsuki wrote:That's funny considering you were one of the main contributors to the pyramid spam titus
You try defending an 11 v1 on no posts. Blame me more for what you did.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”