Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6875 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6872, Sakura Hana wrote:Also since when is 80% sure lockscum.
It is when I see people say it. *shrug*
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6876 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 6873, Titus wrote:
In post 6870, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6869, Titus wrote:Sakura, you literally just posted Creature is lockscum but mislynching me is better because info. Like there are going to be vigs. I will die or keep catching scum. You act as if I have no value to town in your calculus as well.
If i didnt think there was a high chance of you being scum i would rather lynch creature yes.
Although i didnt mention it like that to me is like choosing between a mafia goon and mafia PR lynch.
Do you think I am bussing here?
Let's be real, what scum wouldnt bus creature.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6877 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6874, Sakura Hana wrote:Although i guess if you put it that way, i currently feel strongly about both of you being scum, i just think that if ppl are undecided, unless they TR you and SR creature the choice is obvious.
And is there any reason that is besides me feeling confident in what little reads I have given? Like right now, I feel everything against me is but she's goood at scum and information and more fucking strawmen and perpetual spam to stop scumhunting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6878 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 6851, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6845, Sando wrote:
In post 6843, Titus wrote:Are you townreading Creature? Answer without referencing me or my wagon.
Slightly ya.
what's towny about creature?
@sando
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6879 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 6877, Titus wrote:
In post 6874, Sakura Hana wrote:Although i guess if you put it that way, i currently feel strongly about both of you being scum, i just think that if ppl are undecided, unless they TR you and SR creature the choice is obvious.
And is there any reason that is besides me feeling confident in what little reads I have given? Like right now, I feel everything against me is but she's goood at scum and information and more fucking strawmen and perpetual spam to stop scumhunting.
:/

I almost don't wanna lynch you titus

I like you this much
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6880 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6876, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6873, Titus wrote:
In post 6870, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6869, Titus wrote:Sakura, you literally just posted Creature is lockscum but mislynching me is better because info. Like there are going to be vigs. I will die or keep catching scum. You act as if I have no value to town in your calculus as well.
If i didnt think there was a high chance of you being scum i would rather lynch creature yes.
Although i didnt mention it like that to me is like choosing between a mafia goon and mafia PR lynch.
Do you think I am bussing here?
Let's be real, what scum wouldnt bus creature.
I'd argue self-meta but this is a catch 22. Basically, I do well and the argument shifts to bussing. I do poorly and it's because I am scum and not flawed town. The arguments are made preflip. Every post, people avoid common sense.

I made a theory, followed it through to a scum lynch. Played protown with the power I had rather than saying fuck you you spammers and trying to win by myself. At what point is this feeling just drama repeating itself because players like Math have a vendetta against me and want to play hero?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6881 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Toranaga »

VOTE: creature

titus is one towny cookie rn
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6882 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6879, Toranaga wrote:

I like you this much

I have given numerous reasons

I feel you are trying to manipulate this game state and cause people to ask the wrong goddamn questions
I feel that you are completely not reading the thread else you would have acknowledged the numerous times I asked you about the data I provided
I feel that your randomization argument is full of shit and wanted to deny reads and a townblock

I feel you are scum in my goddamn core
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6883 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Titus »

I like you this much
You'd be the first. Tbh, no one likes town me as I am more honest than scum me. Town me tells you that you fucked up. Scum me tells you you're awesome.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6884 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6881, Toranaga wrote:VOTE: creature

No she fucking isn’t.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6885 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6882, MathBlade wrote:

I like you this much

I feel you are trying to manipulate this game state and cause people to ask the wrong goddamn questions
I feel that you are completely not reading the thread else you would have acknowledged the numerous times I asked you about the data I provided
I feel that your randomization argument is full of shit and wanted to deny reads and a townblock

Who can read the entire thread right now?

I have answered about my data.

Being a math person, you'd know random lynches are statistically optimal but boring as fuck.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6886 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6884, MathBlade wrote:

No she fucking isn’t.
Do you think Creature is town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6887 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

GUYS: 4 HOURS FOURTY FIVE MINUTES UNTIL DEADLINE
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6888 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Toranaga »

No she fucking isn’t.
I won't argue with her sibling about it

you're probably right and I'm being dumb right now, but she is resonating with me. she has had very wolfy moments, but I do think she was put on a horrible spotlight early on by being voted as leader and that lead town into thinking she is lockscum.

she is keeping some kind of internal peace while constantly at l-2/l-1 that I can't not townread.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6889 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6885, Titus wrote:
In post 6882, MathBlade wrote:

I like you this much

Who can read the entire thread right now?

I have answered about my data.

Being a math person, you'd know random lynches are statistically optimal but boring as fuck.
Again
Cite your damn sources
Two all mafia experiments I know of are without detectives/PRs
The instant PRs get added most experiments fail

PRs galore here.
If you had data on this setup it would be considered
Otherwise it’s statistically and sccientifically flawed to bring it up.

It’s just shit to deny reads and the bastardixarion of stats to boot

I hate stats but stats does t deserve this
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6890 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 6878, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6843, Titus wrote:Are you townreading Creature? Answer without referencing me or my wagon.
Slightly ya.
@sando
It looks more like his town game than his scum game...it's a gut read and not exactly strong.

How the fuck are people following Titus onto Creature? Titus literally said you can't show lurking because you "can't quote air", yet here she is, wanting to lynch Creature.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6891 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6888, Toranaga wrote:

No she fucking isn’t.

you're probably right and I'm being dumb right now, but she is resonating with me. she has had very wolfy moments, but I do think she was put on a horrible spotlight early on by being voted as leader and that lead town into thinking she is lockscum.

she is keeping some kind of internal peace while constantly at l-2/l-1 that I can't not townread.
Titus is good scum goddamn it. She knows how to make you not want to do what you should.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6892 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6890, Sando wrote:
Slightly ya.
@sando
It looks more like his town game than his scum game...it's a gut read and not exactly strong.

How the fuck are people following Titus onto Creature? Titus literally said you can't show lurking because you "can't quote air", yet here she is, wanting to lynch Creature.
We all know Creature is lurking bc we can't quote his posts. Lol.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6893 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6891, MathBlade wrote:

No she fucking isn’t.

Titus is good scum goddamn it. She knows how to make you not want to do what you should.
Hi Burden of Proficiency.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6894 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

her AtE’s if scum i have to admit are pretty on point here recently —> that is those from titus. they have a town sort of feel but ugh i still think she’s scum
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6895 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 6890, Sando wrote:
Slightly ya.
@sando

she is the other wagon though

yes she said you and creature were her scumreads. and she casted shade on so many people I can't even mention.

I get the gut creature read. that's what my gut says as well. but my gut is also saying the way titus is behaving rn is town. so what do.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6896 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6893, Titus wrote:
In post 6891, MathBlade wrote:

No she fucking isn’t.

Hi Burden of Proficiency.
Anyone who knows you can cite sources
The game we were scum together
The game I barely defeated you in lylo
The game you fooled me
The game with the fake guilty

The list of good scum games from you is fucking long.
You are scum here it’s fucking clear
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6897 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 6892, Titus wrote:We all know Creature is lurking bc we can't quote his posts. Lol.
No he's not.

*Waits for Titus to show Creature lurking*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6898 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6894, stungun0404 wrote:her AtE’s if scum i have to admit are pretty on point here recently —> that is those from titus. they have a town sort of feel but ugh i still think she’s scum
Why? I also don't get how demanding reasons is AtE.

Being emotional =/= AtE.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty