Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5616 (isolation #600) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:24 am

Post by Vecna »

Lets lynch Gamma Emerald and take Mathblade's toy away.

Im much more comfortable with town controlling the lynch and having Nos shoot at stuff than having that hood continue operating.

Gamma being scum also probably fits with the weird results that Oath has been having on the slot.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5617 (isolation #601) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:28 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5632 (isolation #602) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Vecna »

He's not confirmed human.

I asked the GM, Lady angel/Brian skies counted as a human.

Either way, if the hood manages to kill tonight itll confirm that he is human, so me voting for him is a derp move.

Couldve scored some easy points there to point that out Math/GE. I really dont know why you guys are so slow on the mechanisms/logic of your own toy.

UNVOTE: Gamma Emerald
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5633 (isolation #603) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, how would Hebichan's wincondition even work.

Say that town wins. But Hebichan hasnt eliminated whatever other sources would count as a threat. How does she win? Can she only win if we eliminate the last wolf after we eliminated these other threats?

I have no idea what your story here is Hebi.

Should probably clarify that somehow if you wanna have any hope of escaping death.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5635 (isolation #604) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:50 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5629, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5612, Vecna wrote:Like, im not saying Titus is confirmed scum. But saying she's confirmed town based off this one thing is really stupid imo.

Maybe the wolf team actually tried to kill you N2 and thats why they know you must be something special. Its not like town is gonna have a 2nd BP on top of Oath, so even then its a pretty simple deduction.
1) If you’re saying town doesn’t have two BPs a jailkeep and an angel why are you voting Gamma instead of Nos?
Im not gonna vote Nos. Pretty sure a Mafia traitor without an actual mafia faction would be considered bastard, no?

Like designing a role pm to have fake hidden teammates, fake hidden teammates that you replace once the teammates that dont even exist die? That is all kinds of wrong.

Whatever Nos is claiming to stay alive, or whatever cool toys he has is up to him. As long as he helps us murder some wolves I couldnt care less.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5637 (isolation #605) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Vecna »

Although ill grant you that the ammount of protectives is extremely high in this setup. But so is the number of kills flying around on a nightly basis
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5638 (isolation #606) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5636, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5635, Vecna wrote:
In post 5629, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5612, Vecna wrote:Like, im not saying Titus is confirmed scum. But saying she's confirmed town based off this one thing is really stupid imo.

Maybe the wolf team actually tried to kill you N2 and thats why they know you must be something special. Its not like town is gonna have a 2nd BP on top of Oath, so even then its a pretty simple deduction.
1) If you’re saying town doesn’t have two BPs a jailkeep and an angel why are you voting Gamma instead of Nos?
Im not gonna vote Nos. Pretty sure a Mafia traitor without an actual mafia faction would be considered bastard, no?

Like designing a role pm to have fake hidden teammates, fake hidden teammates that you replace once the teammates that dont even exist die? That is all kinds of wrong.

Whatever Nos is claiming to stay alive, or whatever cool toys he has is up to him. As long as he helps us murder some wolves I couldnt care less.
That is actually not the case. The same was done in 42 player game where there was a deputy and not a cop.
It’s a traditional mod maneuver. Just because there is a backup doesn’t mean the original exists and it doesn’t mean the original shares the same wincon if the original role exists. I have had a scum game where scum enabled a town PR to help mitigate swing.

If Nos does indeed have a gun and is mafia that doesn’t make him town. Or not a threat.
Hmmmmm.

The kill flavour of Lady angel DID state she dropped a gun when we lynched her. I was already puzzled by that, but just assumed it was flavour.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5639 (isolation #607) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Vecna »

But it makes no sense since the shot-killing continued after we lynched her.

Having a deputy without a sherrif is one thing. Crafting a role pm that points to teammates, points to you getting access to the Scum chat......
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5644 (isolation #608) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Vecna »

Im gonna refrain from trying to guess why the unknown scums did x or y for now, untill we actually get some flips and some information that might give us something real to go on.

With the ammount of replacements in this game I wouldnt be surprised if scum actions are completely uninformed.

Neither would I be surprised if scum didnt kill hebi because hebi is scum. It still would be a crazy courageous play to just out your result at the start of D2 as scum though.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5646 (isolation #609) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5643, MathBlade wrote:Since Nos likely has to follow his wincondition it’s more likely that Nos is truthtelling here

In which case by correlation Hebi is almost certainly scum for not being dead yet. The fact scum took out a protective and lost a kill means they don’t have a strongman.
A limited use strongman is a possibility. Preserve those charges for necessity and all that. Would fit at least somewhat with the (fake)claim that Muffin is pushing.

Either way, I dont agree that Titus is towncleared if Nos is telling the truth. We really cannot completely state that is the case.

If the scumteam is Titus, Tora, Hebi (just throwing out a silly example) he already knows none of the other likely candidates are the ones doing the kill. If the scumteam has a watcher-type ability, etc etc. Plenty of ways to deduce who the mafia is as scum in a team.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5650 (isolation #610) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Vecna »

Either way, your hood should take care of Tora tonight. That way you have a target both you and GE can agree upon, it townclears GE if succesfull, and I get to live another die and not die due to stupidity.

Nos can shoot either Titus or muffin I guess, depending on the Hebi flip.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5651 (isolation #611) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5649, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5646, Vecna wrote:
In post 5643, MathBlade wrote:Since Nos likely has to follow his wincondition it’s more likely that Nos is truthtelling here

In which case by correlation Hebi is almost certainly scum for not being dead yet. The fact scum took out a protective and lost a kill means they don’t have a strongman.
A limited use strongman is a possibility. Preserve those charges for necessity and all that. Would fit at least somewhat with the (fake)claim that Muffin is pushing.

Either way, I dont agree that Titus is towncleared if Nos is telling the truth. We really cannot completely state that is the case.

If the scumteam is Titus, Tora, Hebi (just throwing out a silly example) he already knows none of the other likely candidates are the ones doing the kill. If the scumteam has a watcher-type ability, etc etc. Plenty of ways to deduce who the mafia is as scum in a team.
In that world scum do not have a PT. If scum have a PT there is nothing more dangerous than a PT cop.

There is nothing to conserve for.
Were pretty much arguing the same point Math. Im agreeing that Hebi needs to eat rope.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5654 (isolation #612) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Vecna »

But scum probably already knew we would come to this conclusion as well if she is town out in the open in the way she is.

I just really hope these people are all gonna flip scum so I dont have to come after you tomorrow again. This game has had enough drama.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5657 (isolation #613) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Vecna »

Yeah just promise youre not gonna try to convince GE to kill me while I have been putting this much effort into this game (and have been towncleared all game) while Tora skips away free.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5658 (isolation #614) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Vecna »

For the rest, I dont actually really care who you kill - as long as its not one of the obvious town (which you wont, obviously)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5663 (isolation #615) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5659, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5657, Vecna wrote:Yeah just promise youre not gonna try to convince GE to kill me while I have been putting this much effort into this game (and have been towncleared all game) while Tora skips away free.
If Hebi flips town I don’t plan on lynching anyone.

Gamma would have to have a really strong case.

I hope Nos would do the same as hero shots may cause us to lose.

If Hebi flips scum two town flips along with the NK could still cause us to lose

I don’t see an argument for shooting or lynching anyone anymore

I gotta go to work
you should lynch to townclear gamma
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5666 (isolation #616) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Vecna »

also were 10 alive now. as long as we kill both titus and hebi i dobt see a scenario where we endgame ourselves
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5668 (isolation #617) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Vecna »

wait what, youre actually classified as a human? wtf type of weirdness is that shit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5671 (isolation #618) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Vecna »

ah actually nm, i guess this line of questioning aint going nowhere relevant
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5676 (isolation #619) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5673, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5668, Vecna wrote:wait what, youre actually classified as a human? wtf type of weirdness is that shit
You said so yourself when you said you asked the mod.

So I am going to work. Lynch Hebi holster shots seems safest.
i was talking about mafia, not vampires
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5701 (isolation #620) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

Im sort of surprised Tora (well not really here) and zMuffin arent raising their voices at the prospect of getting shot in the face tonight after we lynch X
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5706 (isolation #621) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5704, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5701, Vecna wrote:Im sort of surprised Tora (well not really here) and zMuffin arent raising their voices at the prospect of getting shot in the face tonight after we lynch X
I'm thinking here's what we do. This makes the assumption that Nos is town and Nos is telling the truth about being immune to supernatural claims

First we lynch Hebi. If and ONLY if she flips scum are shots allowed. I'm thinking in that case, the hood would probably lynch Tor unless Gamma has some overarching reason why not.
-----
If for some reason Hebi flips town, which I doubt, we have to holster our shots. Otherwise we could very quickly lose.
To this end, I'm suggesting that Oath block Nos and verify his claim of being immune to supernatural abilities and if Nos holsters.

If Nos disagrees, then he can still fire, thus proving his immunity to the supernatural claim and therefore confirming Titus as likely not a werewolf.
However if Hebi is town, because of Nos's confirmation of Titus NOT being supernatural then we have a very likely bus driver or redirector or something else fishy going on. The odds of a shot actually hitting where Nos submits would be pretty low.
If Nos actually gets a shot off if town (and yes I'm using the colloquial town instead of Mafia Vampire etc) then the odds of it hitting scum if it goes through are very low.

The main thing that COULD hit scum is the lynch area as scum would have to have a way to redirect/block the entire hood. To this end, I think if any hero shot occurs it has to be from the hood. It also confirms the hood is still active (as I'd be really shocked if it wasn't) because then Gamma would be confirmed scum at that point.
A bus driver still doesnt rule out the double guilty verdict. If Hebi flips town, Titus is confirmed scum and should be shot.

A bus driver cannot both cause a fake tracking guilty on Hebi and a fake PT guilty on Titus.

Hebi flips town, Titus is confirmed wolf.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5707 (isolation #622) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Hebichan

And I actually agree with Hebi's sentiment. Lets get this going.

Townflip, shoot titus.

Scumflip, shoot Tora I guess.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5709 (isolation #623) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Vecna »

if hebi is town, then titus guilty is fake.

if hebi is town, then her guilty is real.

scum can only interfere with 1.

not both.

How is this hard to grasp.

titus couldve just deduced the vig thing.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5719 (isolation #624) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Vecna »

Mathblade, if this flips town.

Titus is confirmed scum.

No matter what trick he pulled.

Mafia cannot have both caused Titus to make a fake-track on hebi and make hebi have a fake result on Titus.

stop talking nonsense or youre gonna make me come lynch you instead.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5720 (isolation #625) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Mathblade

Fuck it
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5722 (isolation #626) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5718, hebichan wrote:The only way for both our results to have been messed with is if I were bussed to one of the kills last night of a person who had a PT. Since I got the result of Titus having a pt and Titus allegedly tracked me to a kill.

Or scum having two redirect powers, which I doubt.

VOTE: hebichan
This still wouldnt give a town hebi a guilty on titus
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5723 (isolation #627) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Hebichan

Thank you
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5726 (isolation #628) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Vecna »

Remove my name and you might be scarily close.

Or maybe its just Hebi + muffin + Tora

Like, im down to just rope Mathblade, but I was under the impression absolutely noone else is.

I wont shed any tears if a bullet finds its way there tonight.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5727 (isolation #629) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Vecna »

At any rate, announcing who youre shooting probably isnt the very best thing regardless.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5735 (isolation #630) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Vecna »

Is lightning rod ever even given to scum roles? Ive never seen that before
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5736 (isolation #631) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, with the kills landing where they did, it seems impossible, no?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5740 (isolation #632) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Vecna »

Forgot about your own lynch there, did ya
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5742 (isolation #633) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Vecna »

I meant the lynchmob lynch.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5768 (isolation #634) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Vecna »

Lol, seems I just missed all the fun
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5769 (isolation #635) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

The other very easy solution would be:

RC and Math had an ego fight in scumchat. RC went OMG ILL JUST MURDER YOU.

Then Titus replaces in and is like, WTF I dont wanna bus Math.

Then Math goes full nerd, solves the setup with some wolf voodoo so they can point out that nos is the mafia, and makes up some vampire lord claim that needs to protect his baby vampire, but instead is just chilling with the plebs carrying pitchforks, and opts to let his pitchfork friends sodomize his vampire hatchling.

And tonight he convinces GE to lynch the one of the last easy town mislynches and they endgame us 4v4 or some shit tomorrow.

And no, im not accepting Ankamius and Titus as obv-town here. Not after they saved Mathblade yesterday together with hebi to have the lynch land on the most obv townsided player in the game.

Ill see myself out
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5770 (isolation #636) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

(but yes, ank if you are a wolf here, well done and all that, you do appear quite towny in your emotional outbursts - even though I never saw you do them as town before)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5771 (isolation #637) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

So like, if people wanna switch to Mathblade (which I feel is the far superior lynch here, so whoever of Titus / Hebi si town can get some more results)......Ill be right on board.

If people dont wanna do that, can you like knock hebi on the head with a hammer or w/e?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5773 (isolation #638) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Vecna »

Im like trying to come up with a response to that but like.....never mind?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5774 (isolation #639) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by Vecna »

The internal and moral struggle is real.

Do I wanna be part of the cool kids that might lynch a wolf?

Or do I wanna show my rebel side.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5781 (isolation #640) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5776, MathBlade wrote:You’re also relying on me as wolf being competent when you also say I am stupid.

Like the mental gymnastics you are doing to scumify me is insane.

You’re being forced to bus your buddy.

And if you’re not bussing Hebi and Hebi flips town the clear answer is no one fucking shoots and we test Nos’s immunity via Oath to confirm Titus town and then the game is solved.

This entire game has been mental gymnastics to try to paint me as scum based on false pretenses. Quite frankly I am beyond pissed about it. Vecna is you’re town refusing to accept reality and substituting your own doesn’t work.
I know for a fact youre a lot more competent as a wolf than as town. You know this yourself as well.

Im not doing shit to scumify you, im just keeping my options open because I dont believe its gonna be as easy as Hebi + Muffin + Tora. If it is that easy, then it doesnt matter what im saying anyway.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5783 (isolation #641) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5778, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 5769, Vecna wrote:Then Titus replaces in and is like, WTF I dont wanna bus Math.
this is where your scenario falls apart
How come? Titus instantly backed off of everything when he replaced in that RC had been doing.

Anyways, im not saying im deadset on believing it is what has happened, but if Hebi is town here I really dont see any other possible scenario. Unless Muffin and Titus have been bussing on eachother for fun for the last few days.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5785 (isolation #642) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Vecna »

Anyways, the real question is, why isnt Hebi hammered yet again?

Im tired of arguing with people. Whoever hasnt put up their vote there yet, id love some good reasoning or just for this go to towards night.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5788 (isolation #643) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5784, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5776, MathBlade wrote:refusing to accept reality and substituting your own
I understood the reference
If Hebi flips town, please be sure to not let any other lynch through then Titus. Having both a bullet and a rope going there seems like a lovely idea, and if Hebi is town you shouldnt be trusting a single word that comes out of Math's mouth tonight.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5804 (isolation #644) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5789, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5785, Vecna wrote:Anyways, the real question is, why isnt Hebi hammered yet again?

Im tired of arguing with people. Whoever hasnt put up their vote there yet, id love some good reasoning or just for this go to towards night.
I've been waiting for a solid nightplan
If hebi is town, lynch Titus.

If hebi is scum, lynch Tora
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5805 (isolation #645) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 5799, Titus wrote:
In post 5793, Gamma Emerald wrote:alright, so who should be shot upon hebi's scum flip? I'd probably think tor + one other person
Tor really just needs to die tonight, I don't remember any of their activity recently, have they even posted this day phase
I'd say Vecna. He's been focused more on random theories than solving. Shading. Tbh, anyone but Ank or Nos would be good.
The game is already solved lol. Its either Hebi + Muffin + Tora (+?)

Or its you, Math +1/2

Im not focusing on "Random" theories. And yes im shading people that are 100% convinced that youre mechanically towncleared.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”