Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5625 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5600, Vecna wrote:
In post 5541, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 5517, Vecna wrote:I think im missing your point Ank. The take-away is that Gamma has been the only human in there untill creature got invited.

Human + mafia + vampire, or so the story goes
i would think that mafia count as humans
Please, please please confirm that with the GM would you?

Its a rather important detail, because if it does Gamma is not clear at all like were assuming right now, and might be very much in need of lynching
So because I'm not town confirmed I'n wolf confirmed? Run that by me one more time?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5626 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5616, Vecna wrote:Lets lynch Gamma Emerald and take Mathblade's toy away.

Im much more comfortable with town controlling the lynch and having Nos shoot at stuff than having that hood continue operating.

Gamma being scum also probably fits with the weird results that Oath has been having on the slot.
Didn't we already get a sorta-explanation for Oath's result? You seem to be pulling the full dumbass play on this push. Not a fan.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5627 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:06 am

Post by Titus »

Ok is this just the avoid common sense game?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5628 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am legit just confused here.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5629 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5612, Vecna wrote:Like, im not saying Titus is confirmed scum. But saying she's confirmed town based off this one thing is really stupid imo.

Maybe the wolf team actually tried to kill you N2 and thats why they know you must be something special. Its not like town is gonna have a 2nd BP on top of Oath, so even then its a pretty simple deduction.
1) If you’re saying town doesn’t have two BPs a jailkeep and an angel why are you voting Gamma instead of Nos?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5630 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5610, Vecna wrote:
In post 5606, Vecna wrote:
In post 5578, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5576, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5572, glowball wrote:Im sayimg that youll do yourself a disservice not acknowledging that mafiate could very well be human. Nothing indicates that they aren't. You're using the absence of a thing to prove the status of another and obviously this game is odd. Im just saying its not 100% guaranteed that mafiate cant be human.
Oh derp

So Gamma may be town?
May not be town?

Yay sleepy brain
Ask the gm for confirmation already? Thats what she's there for. You have the power to 100% townclear the slot, and for some reason you havent yet done so.
in fact, fuck it, ill do it myself.
I fell asleep. I just figured I was.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5631 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:36 am

Post by glowball »

Gamma is not the lynch today!
Gamma is human aka NOT WOLF
..it doesn't matter if that's human town or human mafiate...we need to lynch a possible wolf NOT a confirmed human.
Btw... told you lol
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5632 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Vecna »

He's not confirmed human.

I asked the GM, Lady angel/Brian skies counted as a human.

Either way, if the hood manages to kill tonight itll confirm that he is human, so me voting for him is a derp move.

Couldve scored some easy points there to point that out Math/GE. I really dont know why you guys are so slow on the mechanisms/logic of your own toy.

UNVOTE: Gamma Emerald
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5633 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, how would Hebichan's wincondition even work.

Say that town wins. But Hebichan hasnt eliminated whatever other sources would count as a threat. How does she win? Can she only win if we eliminate the last wolf after we eliminated these other threats?

I have no idea what your story here is Hebi.

Should probably clarify that somehow if you wanna have any hope of escaping death.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5634 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5629, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5612, Vecna wrote:Like, im not saying Titus is confirmed scum. But saying she's confirmed town based off this one thing is really stupid imo.

Maybe the wolf team actually tried to kill you N2 and thats why they know you must be something special. Its not like town is gonna have a 2nd BP on top of Oath, so even then its a pretty simple deduction.
1) If you’re saying town doesn’t have two BPs a jailkeep and an angel why are you voting Gamma instead of Nos?
@Vecna
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5635 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:50 am

Post by Vecna »

Im not gonna vote Nos. Pretty sure a Mafia traitor without an actual mafia faction would be considered bastard, no?

Like designing a role pm to have fake hidden teammates, fake hidden teammates that you replace once the teammates that dont even exist die? That is all kinds of wrong.

Whatever Nos is claiming to stay alive, or whatever cool toys he has is up to him. As long as he helps us murder some wolves I couldnt care less.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5636 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5635, Vecna wrote:

Im not gonna vote Nos. Pretty sure a Mafia traitor without an actual mafia faction would be considered bastard, no?

Like designing a role pm to have fake hidden teammates, fake hidden teammates that you replace once the teammates that dont even exist die? That is all kinds of wrong.

Whatever Nos is claiming to stay alive, or whatever cool toys he has is up to him. As long as he helps us murder some wolves I couldnt care less.
That is actually not the case. The same was done in 42 player game where there was a deputy and not a cop.
It’s a traditional mod maneuver. Just because there is a backup doesn’t mean the original exists and it doesn’t mean the original shares the same wincon if the original role exists. I have had a scum game where scum enabled a town PR to help mitigate swing.

If Nos does indeed have a gun and is mafia that doesn’t make him town. Or not a threat.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5637 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Vecna »

Although ill grant you that the ammount of protectives is extremely high in this setup. But so is the number of kills flying around on a nightly basis
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5638 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5636, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5635, Vecna wrote:

That is actually not the case. The same was done in 42 player game where there was a deputy and not a cop.
It’s a traditional mod maneuver. Just because there is a backup doesn’t mean the original exists and it doesn’t mean the original shares the same wincon if the original role exists. I have had a scum game where scum enabled a town PR to help mitigate swing.

If Nos does indeed have a gun and is mafia that doesn’t make him town. Or not a threat.
Hmmmmm.

The kill flavour of Lady angel DID state she dropped a gun when we lynched her. I was already puzzled by that, but just assumed it was flavour.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5639 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Vecna »

But it makes no sense since the shot-killing continued after we lynched her.

Having a deputy without a sherrif is one thing. Crafting a role pm that points to teammates, points to you getting access to the Scum chat......
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5640 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5637, Vecna wrote:Although ill grant you that the ammount of protectives is extremely high in this setup. But so is the number of kills flying around on a nightly basis
Now let’s assume for a second scum have a PT and Hebi is town.

Then with the amount of protectives scum would need a strongman for balance. Something to be able to actually do something about Nos and Hebi and the Angel and Almost50.

Then furthermore assume anyone halfway competent as scum exists on wolves.
Why do they not strongman Hebi?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5641 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5639, Vecna wrote:But it makes no sense since the shot-killing continued after we lynched her.

Having a deputy without a sherrif is one thing. Crafting a role pm that points to teammates, points to you getting access to the Scum chat......
So there is two ways about this
1) Nos is telling the truth which means that Titus town which means Titus likely has a guilty on Hebi.
2) Nos is fake claiming here which means that he would be scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5642 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5639, Vecna wrote:But it makes no sense since the shot-killing continued after we lynched her.

Just scum of another type.

And to be frank as long as he doesn’t kill me and one human stays alive and all the wolves are dead I don’t give a fuck if Nos is scum unless a wolf.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5643 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

Since Nos likely has to follow his wincondition it’s more likely that Nos is truthtelling here

In which case by correlation Hebi is almost certainly scum for not being dead yet. The fact scum took out a protective and lost a kill means they don’t have a strongman.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5644 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Vecna »

Im gonna refrain from trying to guess why the unknown scums did x or y for now, untill we actually get some flips and some information that might give us something real to go on.

With the ammount of replacements in this game I wouldnt be surprised if scum actions are completely uninformed.

Neither would I be surprised if scum didnt kill hebi because hebi is scum. It still would be a crazy courageous play to just out your result at the start of D2 as scum though.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5645 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Hebichan

Hebi was likely told to claim a guilty on Titus to rile me up on her so I would become a scum advocate. The guilty Titus has is likely genuine.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5646 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5643, MathBlade wrote:Since Nos likely has to follow his wincondition it’s more likely that Nos is truthtelling here

In which case by correlation Hebi is almost certainly scum for not being dead yet. The fact scum took out a protective and lost a kill means they don’t have a strongman.
A limited use strongman is a possibility. Preserve those charges for necessity and all that. Would fit at least somewhat with the (fake)claim that Muffin is pushing.

Either way, I dont agree that Titus is towncleared if Nos is telling the truth. We really cannot completely state that is the case.

If the scumteam is Titus, Tora, Hebi (just throwing out a silly example) he already knows none of the other likely candidates are the ones doing the kill. If the scumteam has a watcher-type ability, etc etc. Plenty of ways to deduce who the mafia is as scum in a team.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5647 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5644, Vecna wrote:Im gonna refrain from trying to guess why the unknown scums did x or y for now, untill we actually get some flips and some information that might give us something real to go on.

With the ammount of replacements in this game I wouldnt be surprised if scum actions are completely uninformed.

Neither would I be surprised if scum didnt kill hebi because hebi is scum. It still would be a crazy courageous play to just out your result at the start of D2 as scum though.
Not really. It lends credence to her actions. Especially if scum don’t have a PT she is outing who are the major threats so the other wolves can kill them.

He who swims made himself obvious by continually talking rolestopper that he was a PR of some kind despite how much I told him to shut up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5648 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5632, Vecna wrote:He's not confirmed human.

I asked the GM, Lady angel/Brian skies counted as a human.

Either way, if the hood manages to kill tonight itll confirm that he is human, so me voting for him is a derp move.

Couldve scored some easy points there to point that out Math/GE. I really dont know why you guys are so slow on the mechanisms/logic of your own toy.

UNVOTE: Gamma Emerald
Ummm I kinda asked that question when people started making that assumption?
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5649 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5646, Vecna wrote:
In post 5643, MathBlade wrote:Since Nos likely has to follow his wincondition it’s more likely that Nos is truthtelling here

A limited use strongman is a possibility. Preserve those charges for necessity and all that. Would fit at least somewhat with the (fake)claim that Muffin is pushing.

Either way, I dont agree that Titus is towncleared if Nos is telling the truth. We really cannot completely state that is the case.

If the scumteam is Titus, Tora, Hebi (just throwing out a silly example) he already knows none of the other likely candidates are the ones doing the kill. If the scumteam has a watcher-type ability, etc etc. Plenty of ways to deduce who the mafia is as scum in a team.
In that world scum do not have a PT. If scum have a PT there is nothing more dangerous than a PT cop.

There is nothing to conserve for.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”