Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Asking for a friend »

I think hoods should be claimed early.
BnL should pick up a new role pm tonight.
Aside from that I am probably going to let the duck post on my behalf, atleast for D1. This is bound to be a clusterfuck and I want to just post funny memes until we get some flips going.
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:43 pm

So.
Mister duck is feeling down.
So I guess I can do D1 for him for a bit.
But the catch is I’ma only post in this thread when I feel like getting high because this is going to be one huge fucking clusterfuck.
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:05 pm

Truck-kun memes incoming when I get home from class.
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:45 pm

Because when it comes to games with multiple neighbourhoods and possibly people being in multiple hoods (I’m in 3) I want to create a network of private communication.
Ofc I probably won’t care in about 24 hours depending on certain things the duck tells me
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:00 pm

Torque can we go camping I want another place where I can shitpost all of the memes I want privately.
I already have 3 hoods and a gamethread
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:52 pm

Alright kids, me and the duck decided how we're going to approach this game.
Ywall know what time it is?

MEME Image REVIEW Image
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:15 pm

NEXT Image MEME Image
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #112 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:15 pm

SHOUTOUT FOR TRUCK-KUN FOR BEING THE STARE OF THESE ME APPRECIATE IT FAM
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:17 pm

In post 108, Dunnstral wrote:Emperor's new groove is not an anime
That anime is awful do not ever bring this anime up again in my presense.

NEXT Image MEME Image
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:24 pm

In post 103, Chito and Yuuri wrote:I was waiting on Chi-chan to post in the hydra PT and she never came, because she's a baka.

Anyway, I found or cropped some avatars for the poor souls without cute anime avatars
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Reasonably | Clem | A50 | Robert | B&Lproof | Askingx2 | Drixx | Flavorleaf

Also
VOTE: joan of arc

-Yuuri

NEXT Image MEME Image
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:27 pm

also if anyone things that my latest meme was an actual read or anything
I am just insulting the anime avatars
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:40 pm

In post 118, Clemency wrote:this game is gonna be a mess and i will do nothing to prevent it
You wrote that yourself? wow congrats dude, really, that's very cool. i just told everyone in my family about it, everybody thinks that's very impressive and asked me to congratulate you. they want to speak to you in person, if possible, to give you their regards. they also said they will tell our distant relatives in christmas supper and in NYE they will ignite fireworks that spell your name. i also told about this enormous deed to closer relatives, they had the same reaction. they asked for your address so they can send congratulatory cards and messages. my friends didn't believe me when i told them i knew the author of this gigantic feat, really, they were dumbstruck, they said they will make your name echo through years and years to come. when my neighbour found out about what you did, he was completely dumbstruck too, he wanted to know who you are and he asked (if you have the time, of course) if you could stop by to receive gifts, congratulations and handshakes. with the spreading of the news, a powerful businessman of the area decided to hire you as the CEO of his company because of this tremendous feat and at the same time an important international shareholder wants to sponsor you to give speeches and teach everybody how to do as you did so the world becomes a better place. you have become famous not only here but also everywhere, everybody knows who you are. the news spread really fast and mayors of all cities are setting up porticos, ballons, colossal boom speakers, anything that can make your name stand out more and see which city can congratulate you the hardest for this magnificent feat.
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:41 pm

NEXT Image MEME Image
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:44 pm

In post 124, Clemency wrote:
In post 121, Asking for a friend wrote:
In post 118, Clemency wrote:this game is gonna be a mess and i will do nothing to prevent it
You wrote that yourself? wow congrats dude, really, that's very cool. i just told everyone in my family about it, everybody thinks that's very impressive and asked me to congratulate you. they want to speak to you in person, if possible, to give you their regards. they also said they will tell our distant relatives in christmas supper and in NYE they will ignite fireworks that spell your name. i also told about this enormous deed to closer relatives, they had the same reaction. they asked for your address so they can send congratulatory cards and messages. my friends didn't believe me when i told them i knew the author of this gigantic feat, really, they were dumbstruck, they said they will make your name echo through years and years to come. when my neighbour found out about what you did, he was completely dumbstruck too, he wanted to know who you are and he asked (if you have the time, of course) if you could stop by to receive gifts, congratulations and handshakes. with the spreading of the news, a powerful businessman of the area decided to hire you as the CEO of his company because of this tremendous feat and at the same time an important international shareholder wants to sponsor you to give speeches and teach everybody how to do as you did so the world becomes a better place. you have become famous not only here but also everywhere, everybody knows who you are. the news spread really fast and mayors of all cities are setting up porticos, ballons, colossal boom speakers, anything that can make your name stand out more and see which city can congratulate you the hardest for this magnificent feat.
you fool. you absolute buffoon. you think you can challenge me in my own realm? you think you can rebel against my authority? you dare come into my house and upturn my dining chairs and spill coffee grounds in my Keurig? you thought you were safe in your chain mail armor behind that screen of yours. I will take these laminate wood floor boards and destroy you. I didn’t want war. but i didn’t start it.
slow claps steps out of the shadows
Heh.... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean it's not bad. A good first attempt. It's pretty dank.... I can tell it's got some thought behind it.... lots of quotable material.....
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows , kid. You're skilled.... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than hat it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kahuna - they're out there day and night, burning midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft the next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard", or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at Reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't mean the one you just lost : ). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards.......
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:44 pm

In post 122, Asking for a friend wrote:NEXT Image MEME Image
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:47 pm

In post 128, Clemency wrote:
In post 126, Asking for a friend wrote:
In post 124, Clemency wrote:
In post 121, Asking for a friend wrote:
you fool. you absolute buffoon. you think you can challenge me in my own realm? you think you can rebel against my authority? you dare come into my house and upturn my dining chairs and spill coffee grounds in my Keurig? you thought you were safe in your chain mail armor behind that screen of yours. I will take these laminate wood floor boards and destroy you. I didn’t want war. but i didn’t start it.
slow claps steps out of the shadows
Heh.... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean it's not bad. A good first attempt. It's pretty dank.... I can tell it's got some thought behind it.... lots of quotable material.....
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows , kid. You're skilled.... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than hat it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kahuna - they're out there day and night, burning midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft the next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard", or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at Reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't mean the one you just lost : ). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards.......
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo
wow very cool
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:47 pm

I don't watch pewdiepie btw
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:51 pm

In post 133, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Alisae if you insult one of Yuuri's memes again not even the duck will be able to save you from my wrath
"I am the Bone of my Memes
Memes is my Body and Memes is my Blood.
I have created over a Thousand Memes,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life.
Have withstood Pain to create many Memes
Yet those Hands will never hold Anything.
So, as I Pray--
Unlimited Memes Works"
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #136 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:52 pm

Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:03 pm

In post 133, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Alisae if you insult one of Yuuri's memes again not even the duck will be able to save you from my wrath
Alisae has full license to shit talk Yuuri's memes and I am totally happy to make a big deal out of this
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:06 pm

In post 140, Asking for a friend wrote:
Alisae has full license to shit talk Yuuri's memes and I am totally happy to make a big deal out of this
we even stole your anime pics
hah
take that
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:08 pm

NEXT Image MEME Image
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:16 pm

ok
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:22 pm

In post 147, BNL wrote:Discuss.
ok
how
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:33 pm

Discuss

NEXT Image MEME Image
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #274 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:14 pm

In post 273, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 255, Almost50 wrote:Looking at the players list I don't seem to recall anything Super Smash Bros. Fan or Maria have posted. Checking the activity it's no wonder as each has only posted once (and Maria even did it under an alt).

Could the two of you please step into the center of the stage and perform a first dance?
Spoiler: In the interest of greater memes, this one is better

VOTE: SSBF
-Yuuri
Thats a pretty basic meme you got there
it would be a shame if it got 1-upped
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #275 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:14 pm

In post 274, Asking for a friend wrote:
In post 273, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 255, Almost50 wrote:Looking at the players list I don't seem to recall anything Super Smash Bros. Fan or Maria have posted. Checking the activity it's no wonder as each has only posted once (and Maria even did it under an alt).

Could the two of you please step into the center of the stage and perform a first dance?
Spoiler: In the interest of greater memes, this one is better

VOTE: SSBF
-Yuuri
Thats a pretty basic meme you got there
it would be a shame if it got 1-upped
https://www.reddit.com/r/Animemes/comme ... _the_beat/
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:13 pm

This meme is kinda directed towards certain individuals in a hood but I want everyone to see this art
(note that some people's names are here mostly because of playstyle clashes and/or interactions that will probably happen)
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:20 pm

In post 289, Torque wrote:Hey Ali what do you say if a friend of yours needs butt skin transplanted

~~~

arse skin for a friend
VOTE: Torque
got a daycop guilty
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #302 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:10 pm

In post 300, Robert2424 wrote:I feel left out.
really you should be happy because most if not all of those names are the reason why this game is gonna be a dramafulled clusterfuck and its the reason why I want 0 part in day 1.
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #305 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:16 pm

In post 302, Asking for a friend wrote:
In post 300, Robert2424 wrote:I feel left out.
really you should be happy because most if not all of those names are the reason why this game is gonna be a dramafulled clusterfuck and its the reason why I want 0 part in day 1.
In fact, I made preparations as to make sure I don't play mafia day 1 but then tw started feeling not so swell.
I do need to maintain those "things" so to speak tho
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #307 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:20 pm

In post 306, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Elena, do you not believe that my partner believes that that's a list of people who posted on page 7? Or do you believe that scum would stoop so low as to break the rrrrrrrrurus?

-Yuuri
I have no way to 1-up this meme
instead I will repost a seperate meme
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #309 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:20 pm

this meme is far superior to that meme
pedit: UWU
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #314 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:13 pm

Stoned Ali Reporting for duty with a very important announcement
Subject: Paint Mafia Mania! Game Over come look at the garbage fire
Alisae wrote:Is Creature Town Checklist
Is Creature Active?
Is Creature doing his usual stream of consciousness posting?
Is Creature confident in his towniness?
Is Creature taking the easy outs on his reads (IE Obvtown town, lynchbaits consensus scum)?

If the answer to the first 3 is yes and the last 1 is no, then he is town.

Let's address the first thing on the checklist.
Is he active? Answer: No he has 40 posts.
Is Creature doing his usual stream of consciousness posting? Answer: No he has 40 posts.
Is Creature confident in his towniness? Answer: No. does not read as confident to me. does not read out as confident to me (in fact it reads as defeatist)
Is Creature taking the easy outs in his reads? Based on a skim on his ISO it sure does look like it to me.
VOTE: Spike and Jet
NO CREATURE POSTS
ITS A LYNCH
ITS A LYNCH
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #315 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:15 pm

REQUESTING ALL GAMERS
CREATURE IS IN FACT A WOLF
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #318 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:23 pm

In post 316, Dunnstral wrote:Thu Oct 12, 2017
Holy Shit
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #319 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:34 pm

In post 316, Dunnstral wrote:Thu Oct 12, 2017
I never thought I would see such a reply to this its actually kinda shocking.
A. He has made 0 posts in this thread today. This kinda just speaks for itself.
B. The Data that was used to create this checklist date backs to Civ mafia (Nahdia). That Checklist was basically a good way of reading creature ALL of 2017, and it was good 50-60% of 2018 (or in shorter terms, while I was palying in 2018). There's no reason for it to be not good now.
C. KNOWING you know how Creature plays, this defense is REALLY telling.
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:46 pm

In post 320, Near x Mello wrote:neh, creature has improved

And spike's robert defense was so weird that im struggling to see it as scum

~Near
doesn’t make it okay for him to have 0 posts in this thread
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #325 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:25 pm

Hey for people wondering who Joan is
Joan = Yume/NicoRobin

Okay move on feel free to bully or do whatever you would do knowing that information
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #358 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 am

In post 337, Spike and Jet wrote:
In post 314, Asking for a friend wrote:Stoned Ali Reporting for duty with a very important announcement
Subject: Paint Mafia Mania! Game Over come look at the garbage fire
Alisae wrote:Is Creature Town Checklist
Is Creature Active?
Is Creature doing his usual stream of consciousness posting?
Is Creature confident in his towniness?
Is Creature taking the easy outs on his reads (IE Obvtown town, lynchbaits consensus scum)?

If the answer to the first 3 is yes and the last 1 is no, then he is town.

Let's address the first thing on the checklist.
Is he active? Answer: No he has 40 posts.
Is Creature doing his usual stream of consciousness posting? Answer: No he has 40 posts.
Is Creature confident in his towniness? Answer: No. does not read as confident to me. does not read out as confident to me (in fact it reads as defeatist)
Is Creature taking the easy outs in his reads? Based on a skim on his ISO it sure does look like it to me.
VOTE: Spike and Jet
NO CREATURE POSTS
ITS A LYNCH
ITS A LYNCH
weak
Yeah dude, I’m sorry but when it comes to figuring out your alignment, there is literally 0 reason to read your posts.
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #359 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:06 am

In post 350, Spike and Jet wrote:take your page 14 lurking accusations and shove them up your ass
when spike starts playing it will be his town meta
I’m not an idiot, I know that looking at post history and seeing that they’re posting literally everywhere else and having 0 posts in here is scum indicative for them.
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:19 am

Torque you should vote creature hydra with me
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #383 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:21 am

oh ur also supporting them being town
nvm
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #385 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:22 am

In post 384, Spike and Jet wrote:if this moronic tunnel continues i will omgus you regardless what i think of your alignment
do it pussy I'll be here all day
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #388 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:26 am

In post 387, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
Spoiler: Torque is so scummy you guys, but these are unrelated
In post 2, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:3. CHANNELS - At the start of the game, players may be invited to one or more numbered Channels (neighborhoods) (and don't worry, don't be thrown off by the channel numbers, there might be more, or less, channels than you think) where Role PM characters with the same/similar attributes (shows/genre/personality/gender?/etc.) are grouped together. You do not know what attribute(s) you share with your Channel neighbors, but it would become obvious fast. Channels are locked and no longer able at the start of Night 3. Channel information will be hidden when your role PM is revealed.
In post 169, Drixx wrote:
In post 145, BNL wrote: By the way based on how hoods are generated this game I don't think any hood is more likely than another to contain scum. In fact, even an all scum hood isn't implausible.
This REEKS of too much information. How could you possibly know the specifics of how the hoods were generated with enough certainty to declare that? You can't.
In post 327, Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: Drixx brought up a good point here, in that you assume more information than town should know in this game.

This post implies that certain hoods do not contain scums and certain ones do but how would you know that unless you had info on what hoods are available in the game? It’s doubtful that a Townie would be able to do anything but assume let alone speculate on an all scum hood

Torque is such a scummy scumbutt blanket monster and probably talks like a grandma and needs a bath.

-Yuuri
3rd wolf right here btw
wanted to keep it for later but this is just openwolfing at this point
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #390 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:27 am

In post 389, Torque wrote:ドンストラルさんのISOはとても悪いです

(Dunnstral's ISO is very bad.)

lol thanks that gif is cute and im saving it
yes that is teh 2nd wolf good job
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #394 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:30 am

In post 393, Torque wrote:Can Yuuri be the only one posting pls

her gifs are cuter
fk u my memes are the best
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #400 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:22 am

But yee another page to say lynch creature yay
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #401 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:23 am

as I speak he is continuing to be online and not posting in the game lets lynch please.
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #420 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:52 am

Oh darling
That ain’t wisdom
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #444 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:03 am

Daily reminder that creature only has 2 posts in thread
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #446 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:04 am

Who is btw posting elsewhere on site
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #450 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:08 am

In post 448, Torque wrote:
In post 444, Asking for a friend wrote:Daily reminder that creature only has 2 posts in thread
how do you know the cowboy bebop that's been posting has only been tom
Ik how creature posts and how he writes.
He has only made 2 posts
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #454 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:10 am

I'm not going to in-depth because it's possible I know how creature writes better then their Hydra buddy and if I go I to it fake creature posting might happen
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #457 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:11 am

In post 453, Torque wrote:....its the capitalization isn't it
There's a ton more but it's a start
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #460 (isolation #55) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:13 am

Btw I plan on doing literally nothing else but scream Lynch creature and post memes

That's how mafia works
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #463 (isolation #56) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:26 am

In post 462, Alisae wrote:
In post 461, Spike and Jet wrote:yeah
you can disappear until page 20 now
you filled your quota for this one
I would maybe take you seriously if you did anything but try to discredit me but at the end of the day I don't think you have any actual way to fight against "creature isn't posting and doesn't like scum"

I don't see any reason to push harder anyways since I'm talking to the same people over and over because lol
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #472 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:05 pm

brb becoming an angry gamer.
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #473 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:06 pm

Scumgames:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=72727
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=71483&activity_overview=1
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=70089

Towngames:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=72208
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=72542
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=71300&activity_overview=1
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=71353
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=72144&activity_overview=1

Here have some meta but nooooooooo I need more obvs
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #474 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:07 pm

Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #475 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:09 pm

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76341
Here have another scumgame but dw there's more then this coming
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #476 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:27 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78012
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77970
Some mroe towngames, honestly if you just look you'll find a lot of towngames all of which have him posting a lot.
Compare that to here, where Creature is not really in the game at all.
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #490 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:27 pm

In post 487, Dunnstral wrote:Alisae the answer is that I've pushed Creature for this meta and was wrong and learned that his meta actually has changed
I'm going to try to write up a long version with actual data, but this is the short version.
I think your post is good, but in I looked at the game the post was sourced from and thats probably the most key thing to take into consideration: Posts in an RL day.
From my understanding of that game, Creature was forced replaced due to prods or something. So I don't think this is intentional. However he did say he was starting to post more as a wolf, which is all good an all but its probably still an easy read, you just need to look at Creature's posts in an RL day within the past 3 months (idunno how much tbh) and compare the two. Additionally, you can compare how Creature was posting in those games with other games at the time. The reason why I think this is I kinda decided to look at the period where he decided to post in said game you linked. What I found was in a day, Creature posted in a amount that looked like it was indicative of town!Creature. Now, if I could see what was going on with Creature during this time period, I could probably gain a LOT more information, but at with a very Shallow amount of research, Creature was replaced in another game for being unresponsive to prods (judging by a 2nd replacement request)

So I am going to adjust what I said to justify this in a longer version
A. Creature posts more in 1 rl day as town then he does as scum, and because he has sparcingly posted since gamestart, (IE have 2-3 posts) he is scum. I'm not going to group up his posts like how the post Dunn showed did alltogether because that skrews data and we're not looking for an average per say. What we're looking for is how many posts does he make as both alignments in day 1 using recent meta.
B. Creature is posting in other games but not in this game therefore he is scum. What I am going to do to analyze this is look at previous games and note when the games were. Basically, this gets proven true or false based on A.
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #491 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:05 pm

Dunn the game you posted that post in he posted like 20something times I think 27 kinda miscounted but I'm not off by that many posts. Unfortuantely thats not really enough. But I posted like 2 other recent towngames, and it goes up and down, stays in the single digits sometimes, but fairly common he posted 10-20 times a day and then he's definitely posted 20+ in those games. I know in a single day he posted like 50 times, and from what I've seen so far. I'm just going by the game you posted, and the two town games I posted. Then I looked at the scumgame at first and I saw that it was different, it took him quite a bit of time to peak 20 posts but with his posts within those days, it was still kinda not much. I'll probably look more into it later, but

I'll admit its definitely changed but I don't think that the change is big enough to disprove that
A. Posting in other games but this one is scummy, aka this is the old classic elli tell. Now apparently the duck is saying that the classic Elli tell has been overused as of recent, but also agreed with me that now is the classic time to use it (meaning its probably overated because it was used incorrectly)
B. Sheer Volume is still extremely low.
C. You're saying that Creature can't be read off of activity as much anymore, but the facts still are that the amount of Creature's posts are in the single digits, and its been atleast 2 days since my pushed started and that started 2 days after tats opened the gamethread.
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #492 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:05 pm

I'll probably do more digging through Data but honestly, what I've seen is enough so far.
Sure Creature might have changed, but is he still scum?
Yes.
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #494 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:47 pm

no
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #495 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:54 pm

I am pushing creature because I scumread him
by the time you finish lynching me his posts will be in the single digits
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #497 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:14 pm

yeah joining this game was a mistake and Yume is exactly the reason why so
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #498 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:15 pm

In post 497, Asking for a friend wrote:yeah joining this game was a mistake and Yume is exactly the reason why so
cut off for some reason
but anyhow, so I am leaving before it gets worse and I don't think the duck wants to play this solo so...
Goodbye
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #499 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:20 pm

In post 317, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: its never a bad time to pressure creature
oh yeah btw before I leave this is scum too if you care.
This followed by "Lets help push something else" is scummy not to mention this is the head that initially said in hood that Creature was probably scum, and not really doing anything about it is scummy but hey, thats just my 2cents as I'm replacing out.
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #501 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:53 pm

In post 500, Chito and Yuuri wrote:If I vote Creature with you will you stay please?
its not that thats not whats making me frustrated.
Its moreso I'm trying to be as peaceful as I can but I just can't deal with the playerlist and we're not even that far into d1 yet. Joan/Yume/NicoRobin whatever she wants to be called nowadays is a clear example of this. The words I want to say atm are the ones that'll get me sitebanned and that point, I rather replace out since I'm trying to change and insert more emotional blah blah blah.
I am just making the call to dip now before things get way way worse, because thats where I think things are headed.
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #502 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:55 pm

I'll sleep on it

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”