Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (isolation #200) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Alright well I guess since it's not bastard that pretty much rules that out

in retrospect I could have just asked but that would have been less fun

anyway

VOTE: game of throws

idgaf about any of these wagons rn, so I'll just use this as a pretext to ask you wtf is up with Dunn?

-H = GiF
-N = Maria
Dunn = MIA?

right? he's still in the hydra right?

I'll leave a serious vote to my other heads tomorrow morning

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (isolation #201) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:36 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Yeah the vote was lame but I was rereading and I was trying to understand who made the vote on Hot Lightning and who yelled at the person voting for Hot Lightning. So [Dunn/unsigned Nagito] made the Hot Lightning vote and was yelled at by [Maria/Nanami]

Sorry if this seems like a minor thing but it's helpful for my read on you if I understand where hydra dissonance is coming from. Did Nanami convince you, or if not do you think McQueen head is scummy or Baezu head is scummy?

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (isolation #202) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:41 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1511, Game of Throws wrote:I've been posting the whole time. Who do you think has been pushing something scummy?

Regardless, that's a pretty lame vote
Did you miss the non-serious vote part? But actually, more than one person in this hydra isn't clear on their read on you so I want to resolve that.

Why is
SS
the only scumread you guys are pushing?

Why is
Hot Lightning
a bad vote here?

p-edit

Game of Throws wrote:As for you guys,
I'll leave figuring out whether you're a loud town liability or a member of an opposing faction to them, for all you're grandstanding you guys haven't really manged to do much more than clog up the thread with your constant posting
. I have a few other thoughts but I'll just skip them all and say that the hidden morale of this story is that not even 4 people hyperposting on one
This was a pretty quick way to discredit us. :igmeou:

p-edit again

hi weiss

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (isolation #203) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:41 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Gotcha. It struck me as odd that [Dunnstral] was immediately backpedaling a vote just because [Maria] disagreed with him. I haven't actually played with [GiF] enough to know what to make of the HL vote. Do you have a read of HL?

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (isolation #204) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:44 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1518, Team RWBY wrote:
Game of Throws wrote:As for you guys,
I'll leave figuring out whether you're a loud town liability or a member of an opposing faction to them, for all you're grandstanding you guys haven't really manged to do much more than clog up the thread with your constant posting
. I have a few other thoughts but I'll just skip them all and say that the hidden morale of this story is that not even 4 people hyperposting on one
This was a pretty quick way to discredit us. :igmeou:
just a heads up Yang but this is pretty tame as far as Dunnstral condescension goes (and him talking like this is pretty NAI and certainly can come from town him).

anyway I'm passing out now so go ahead and move our vote if you feel like it. Have a great day! :)

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (isolation #205) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Team RWBY »

I'm psychic

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (isolation #206) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1543, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1542, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1540, Team RWBY wrote:I'm psychic

-Blake
Hi psychic, I’m Chemist
egopost complete
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (isolation #207) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

How you feeling about Neenie mastina?

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #208) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

is that group of 5 ordered? not sure why nomnom is below

anyway I'm not personally motivated to derail Sky even though I personally liked the drunkposting, but I guess I'm kinda alone on that, but I was wondering if your Neenie read was developed at all. I was starting to feel pretty good about a scumread there but then Ruby mentioned something which made me second guess myself. I guess you're still mostly focused on Sky and so you're not so focused on fully prioritized tier 3 scumreads?

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #209) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:49 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1570, Shining Dreamers wrote:Taly and Akarin are nonentities
like ouch but ok

all heads are carrying their weight and actively solving

Actually, yesterday and today I've been reevaluating my reads because I came to a similar conclusion you did in about the gamestate.

this feels Weak Town V Weak Scum, motives aren't clear as people don't look quite unique from the other. A narrative is easy to weave for scum as town finds plenty of players that are worth rope or are lynchable, but scum themselves aren't doing much, as few people, if any, are worth a hard townread early-game.

Thoughts on
Hot
?

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (isolation #210) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:14 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1564, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 1305, Team RWBY wrote:
Shining Dreamers:
Can you be more direct? Who is copying you versus genuinely creating a townbloc/scumhunting vs creating a narrative?
Okay, so maybe I should clarify.

This game is filled to the brim with a lot of talented players who are somewhat competent at town and reasonable at understanding gamestates. Not everyone fits, but almost every slot fits due to almost every slot being a hydra and almost every hydra having a member who fits.

Most of those players are going to be town.

These players have all, more or less, come to the same conclusions. Their exact specific solves are different; their exact details differ from person to person. No two people have literally identical takes, but almost everyone has more or less the same sort of read overlap.

At this stage, it is incredibly difficult to differentiate between the people who happen to be town that came to these similar conclusions, and scum who formed the conclusions knowing it'd serve their agenda in some way to take those stances.

It's not outright impossible--but it's something I personally don't find worth the effort of trying. I'm satisfied with "most of these people are town, it's possible they
all
are town" enough to not bother sifting through the specifics at this juncture. I happen to think they're all town, I happen to know me being incompetent my belief they're all town's probably wrong, but on D1, we're not in a position I feel is worth putting that much time/effort into sorting the specifics of where I'm likely right and where I'm likely wrong; the simple fact that MOST of these people are town is good enough for me.

To put it another way: I'd rather have a cohesive town that has deepscum not found, than a divisive town that's aiming for a townbloc without scum (which has devolved to infighting), right now.
you're saying that you believe it's more likely that town correctly has the game close to locked down?

I'm actually coming to the opposite conclusion, I think scum have more of an influence over the gamestate than you think they do even if it's not necessarily in a direct manner.

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #211) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1568, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 1483, Team RWBY wrote:ftr I think there's good odds of scum being on the Skygazer wagon specifically, it's a lot less likely to be the case for the other wagons
-Blake
Does this still apply after Wiisp left? 'Cause I'd be fully onboard with that read pre-leave. Post-leave takes a lil' bit of convincing tho.
it's pretty simple, actually.

if your conjecture that town is collectively reaching a consensus is true... then what is the most obvious thing for scum to do?

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (isolation #212) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1570, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 1484, Team RWBY wrote:Shining Dreamers is town until proven otherwise; specifically, I think if the kills go exactly like the way I expect them to, she has pretty damn good scum equity actually
The problem with that is that there is never a realm where I kill anyone other than your slot N1. :P

Your slot is nightkill-worthy on your merits alone.

But then to top it off you have KRAZY in there as well--who has a penchant for reading me "right for the wrong reasons".
...And while said scumreads are right for the wrong reasons, the reasons being wrong does not diminish the annoying tendency to still be RIGHT.

...Plus, said wrong reasons I don't expect to stay wrong for long. You know the times I've talked about my play with you, Ank? Now imagine that ten, twenty times more, minimum, and you get how much I've talked with Krazy about my play. Legit don't think there's any scummer I've had a more engaged conversation with about my meta, my mindset, my playstyle, my motivations, my philosophies, etc. We talked extensively after Anime UPick, we talked extensively after Anything UPick, we talked a little after games like schadd's mini normal and xyzzy's game, we've even talked about our numerous alts.

And the dude doesn't seem to forget the stuff I say, either--at least not all of it. Like. I have memory problems; I literally can't remember all the facts about players I play with, nor what facts I shared with what people. And I've fully expected him to forget about facts I've told him...to be surprised when he remembered them EVEN WHEN I HADN'T. Like, him making a casual reference to something I had completely forgotten about, in spite of me being the one to talk to him about it in the first place.

Obviously he's human, he forgets things, and he won't remember everything so in spite of me talking to him more than any other player about my playstyle realistically speaking my estimation is that in spite of all that he does remember he only retains about 50% of what I've told him...
...But 50% of what I've told him...
...When I've told him 200-400% more than I've told any other player...
...Is still 100-200% knowledge above the average scummer level.

So frankly if you survive to see D2, either my scumteam tried to kill you and failed due to lacking a strongman, or I'm town. :P
(Taly and Akarin are nonentities. Sorry mates, but you don't increase the threat and don't decrease the threat. Your contribution, I appreciate, but as scum I just wouldn't find it threatening.)
at this point, this might be true now that I've played one of my cards.

however, the way I'm reading this game, this slot is fundamentally outside of the nightkill list that scum would be looking into for tonight. If this slot DOES die night one, that is pretty indicative of either you being scum (in which case town NEEDS to nail you down to a specific reason why I'm wrong on this) or that I'm reading the game incorrectly.

And the problem with that? there are absolutely reasons to keep this slot alive that do not exist for a few other slots I can point to immediately, and I'm fully expecting that in most games with this playerlist, the kills would be more likely to go that direction than to outright snipe this slot immediately.

I can't tell immediately if you're scum trying to play dumb on this specifically or if you really are just town that is taking that approach; I can see both being the case here (and honestly see the town option more likely atm) and idk if I'll be able to nail it down specifically until I see what the N1 kill is sadly
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #213) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1571, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 1488, Team RWBY wrote:I think there's very few gamestates where you don't become a top kill choice before LyLo
-Blake
In contrast, I think there's very few gamestates where we aren't policy-vigged at some point or alternatively paranoia mislynched.

#softrollclaim
well

hope that I'm right then lol

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (isolation #214) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:45 am

Post by Team RWBY »

I'll give you a pass on that since you don't know our shared history

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (isolation #215) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:02 am

Post by Team RWBY »

S_S is probably my favorite player in the game atm

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (isolation #216) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Team RWBY »

hey cerb

what would you think if I told you that I think there's good odds of scum having a mastermind this game

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (isolation #217) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:25 am

Post by Team RWBY »

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (isolation #218) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:25 am

Post by Team RWBY »

SD
, why is
Sky
such a strong scumread but why aren't you voting there? I'm finally getting through their ISO and I really... do not feel
Sky
is scum...

I'd elaborate, but I've yet to see a compelling case or post to engage with about why they're scum.

I don't even see the
"awkwardness"
argument, which in of itself, was weak and understated in the first place. The
"busy"
argument maybe, but that's NAI since I've seen hard-lynched town before for misconstruing a lack of attendance/effort to scum.

All the voteparkers there should put emphasis on campaigning for a lynch if they really do believe
Sky
is flipping scum. If this many people are confident in a read then why isn't there more being done?
In post 1149, Skygazer wrote:dk i just wanna put pressure on someone but this isnt my ideal
I get this was several hundred posts ago - but who is your ideal person to vote/push/scumread right now?

p-edit

-
Wiisp
, I'm good with the pace the thread is at now - hopefully people will have more time to think and place emphasis on reading.

But can you post-link all of your points on
Sky
being scum? I get this is old-fashioned casing but it really helps my comprehension of both
Sky
and the wagon.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (isolation #219) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:25 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1604, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 1597, Team RWBY wrote:hey cerb

what would you think if I told you that I think there's good odds of scum having a mastermind this game

-Blake
I'd be afraid of a repeat of the Anime U-Pick paranoia-fest, and unsure if I agree. The only "mastermind" type players in this list who I know are capable of playing in that fashion are myself, you/your hydra/GoT(with all it's MariaR heads)/and Shining Dreamers. So, 4/17 are capable, that's like a 30% chance of having *at least* one of those four slots ending up as scum. Which I guess is decent odds? Not much better than the odds of any one slot being scum initially through pure randing though.

So, since the math doesn't really work out...I have to ask if you think there's been evidence in the play of any of those slots so far to indicate manipulation?

Or if my math is off because I'm not giving credit to people as potentially masterminding the game who I should be giving credit to?

-Cerb
neat

that's another townread I can add to the pool

(no I think there is no mastermind this game, the gamestate does not support one existing atm)

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (isolation #220) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:31 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1620, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1609, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 1149, Skygazer wrote:dk i just wanna put pressure on someone but this isnt my ideal
I get this was several hundred posts ago - but who is your ideal person to vote/push/scumread right now?
Probably papyrus? But that vote didn't go anywhere and I don't want to vanity vote someone so I'll probably float back to SS

someone should tell me why papyrus is town tho i rlly dont see it
I'm open to being convinced on papyrus-town too

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (isolation #221) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Team RWBY »

wiisp
, less defending
chemist
, more response on casing
sky
please

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (isolation #222) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Team RWBY »

this trichotomy is kind of ridiculous

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (isolation #223) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1625, Wiisp wrote:
In post 1605, Skygazer wrote:hotlightning is still a bad D1 lynch and they seem kinda lynchbaity anyways
honestly I find in interesting that people don't want to move away from you or hot, like most of the votes on both of you have been blanket, but nobody wants to touch S_S when I think there are way more tangible reasons to wolf-read him

@yang
excuse me? who are you again?
the person that wants more effort and organized arguments from the people pushing a
sky
lynch. :mad: stop avoiding the question.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (isolation #224) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Team RWBY »

that's not necessary anymore cerb, you are released from that

I have a foothold in the game now

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (isolation #225) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1632, Wiisp wrote:
In post 1628, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 1605, Skygazer wrote:hotlightning is still a bad D1 lynch and they seem kinda lynchbaity anyways
honestly I find in interesting that people don't want to move away from you or hot, like most of the votes on both of you have been blanket, but nobody wants to touch S_S when I think there are way more tangible reasons to wolf-read him

@yang
the person that wants more effort and organized arguments from the people pushing a
sky

~yang
ok go talk to the people pushing the sky lynch, lmao? I want SS dead
oh...

I'm leaning on
Sky
being town. What do you think about the wagon there and why
SS
at the moment?

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (isolation #226) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1634, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1633, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 1632, Wiisp wrote:
In post 1628, Team RWBY wrote:

@yang
sky

~yang
ok go talk to the people pushing the sky lynch, lmao? I want SS dead
oh...

I'm leaning on
Sky
being town. What do you think about the wagon there and why
SS
at the moment?

~yang
hi it's me again
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (isolation #227) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Team RWBY »

this is why I don't egopost
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (isolation #228) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Team RWBY »

you signed up to play with me pink ball

you're getting this gameplay out of it

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1645 (isolation #229) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1643, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1642, Team RWBY wrote:you signed up to play with me pink ball

you're getting this gameplay out of it

-Blake
I'm still traumatized because of Anime uPick, let me think we will not have to bare another ego fight of the century
did you see my addendum to that

I was reaction testing cerb

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (isolation #230) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1646, Papyrus wrote:Blake, why aren't you voting Sky?
why would I be voting sky?

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (isolation #231) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Team RWBY »

why are you specifically asking me to join you on Sky rather than one of the other people in this hydra?

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (isolation #232) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1654, Team RWBY wrote:why are you specifically asking me to join you on Sky rather than one of the other people in this hydra?

-Blake
@papyrus
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1669 (isolation #233) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Team RWBY »

ruby = akarin
weiss = krazy
blake = ankamius
yang = taly
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (isolation #234) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1670, Papyrus wrote:
In post 1666, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 1654, Team RWBY wrote:why are you specifically asking me to join you on Sky rather than one of the other people in this hydra?

-Blake
@papyrus
I don't like this post from you. I think you should know who I am at this point & I thought you'd help me have more influence over the game. Why aren't you helping me?
I actually didn't realize until this exact post who you are

and regardless I actually didn't get a proper foothold in the game until just today after talking to taly for a bit, so :V

how confident is this Skygazer scumread?

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (isolation #235) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Team RWBY »

1) Shining Dreamers

2) Skygazer
3) Reasonably Clever

4) Chemist1422
5) Pink Ball
6) Game of Throws
7) Something_Smart

8) NeenieKit
9) nomnomnom
10) Vedith
11) Dannflor

12) Team RWBY

13) Brown Eyes
14) Papyrus

15) Rosterfoster
16) Hot Lightning
17) Wiisp

this is roughly where I'm at, all of the crossed out being townreads other than Wiisp who is being given a pass for now

if you can get me roughly to where you are now, I'll work on getting the rest of the hydra on the same page too

at that point I think it should be pretty simple to push the lynch through

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (isolation #236) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:26 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1678, Skygazer wrote:ank, does papyrus's identity affect ur read at all?
I went from unsure to strong row

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (isolation #237) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Town
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (isolation #238) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1692, Wiisp wrote:@Papyrus
I like how you are so self-aware of angle-shooting now, but it didn't even cross your mind before?

@Blake
you wanna explain to me the read you have on Pap?
I am going to avoid outing them but it's actually really obvious they're town once you do know who they are

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #239) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1702, Wiisp wrote:@blake
I'll barn that read then, but I can't agree on putting shining dreamers, S_S, or Clever
our slots, me, RWBY, and clever should never be voted today, but Clever has done nothing to be a town read
you wanna fence-sit on me, go ahead, but I won't allow clever to be anything but a "won't lynch today"

@SS
because I'm evaluating what I see, and I can't agree on her abrasiveness on how she's putting the above people into her town list
I'm genuinely lost about... like everything about this

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (isolation #240) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1698, Papyrus wrote:I thought I was advocating for the essays just fine?

Why haven't you written one yet, Sky?
Did you like mine?

@Wiisp
Feels like you're trying to pick fights with people this last page or so, did you get anything out of people's reactions to you? Also what did you think of Brown Eyes' read on Neenie? Did that change anything for you?

~Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (isolation #241) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Team RWBY »

I legitimately can't parse what you're trying to say about my other reads, I think I need it rephrased

The SS response I'm just confused about because I don't understand what you're finding abrasive exactly

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (isolation #242) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Oh don't worry, my thought processes are a mystery to everyone

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1711 (isolation #243) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1707, Wiisp wrote:@Ruby
4. I haven't looked at Brown Eyes' since I went off on him, but I will find that post in question and answer you when I get a chance, maybe now, maybe not? I gotta leave for work soon, we are striking our company :P
I was trying to find something to disagree with you about so I could make a "never knows best" joke but was worried I'd be starting something.

Good luck with the strike.

Brown Eyes is a her, but I'm not just interested in your thoughts there but about Neenie as well. You asked Brown for her reasons for townreading Neenie earlier and I'm curious about your followup thoughts to that whole thing.

~Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (isolation #244) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1670, Papyrus wrote:
In post 1666, Team RWBY wrote:

-Blake
@papyrus
I don't like this post from you. I think you should know who I am at this point & I thought you'd help me have more influence over the game. Why aren't you helping me?
since I apparently suck at althunting can you confirm you're not Performer?

I'm like 85% sure new main theory is correct but I apparently seem to have been really off lol. That was my theory for a few days anyway

New theory makes a lot more sense

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (isolation #245) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Papyrus:

what are your reads on the Sky voters?

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (isolation #246) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1686, Wiisp wrote:
In post 1685, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1683, Wiisp wrote:thats fine, your reads have been the poorest of the bunch, its to be expected
Don't be an asshole.
for calling someones reads poor? Must have mixed up a game of mafia with something else, I'm sorry, ill go back to lurking
Reminder this is the slot that got worked up I called them town because that was just too much confidence lol

But now he's going to be condescending based on his pre-flip reads

I don't even know if wiiisp is scum or not but I can smell a personality conflict brewing lol

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (isolation #247) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1712, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 1574, Team RWBY wrote:is that group of 5 ordered? not sure why nomnom is below
It is indeed.
nom's where they are because when you filter out their posting restriction, take a look at their contribution minus said restriction. I feel most people just went "oh posting restriction, moving on" without bothering to look further.
In post 1574, Team RWBY wrote:I was wondering if your Neenie read was developed at all. I was starting to feel pretty good about a scumread there but then Ruby mentioned something which made me second guess myself.
My read there's a reasonable scumread but I can see them as town. Don't think they are, but I can see it.
I mean I apparently never had papyrus font installed so I was confused what people were complaining about, all I see is the all caps text that was screenshotted post font removal. Not sure why I don't have that font, I have no recollection of removing it. anyway I thought their coming off as kinda lost town read genuine-ish but idk, not a high strength read I guess.

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1744 (isolation #248) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1717, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 1578, Wiisp wrote:@shiningDreamer
#1570 will always be just wifom
I know something about wifom that you do not. :cop:
Oh dear god I'm not stealthed on this alt anymore, but do you realize that lecturing people on the term wifom does not help their read of you :P

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (isolation #249) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1743, Papyrus wrote:
In post 1731, Team RWBY wrote:since I apparently suck at althunting can you confirm you're not Performer?
I'd like to think I don't sound anything like Performer?
You have a grammatical tic that is actually shared with him that is otherwise uncommon on this site and that threw me off (how you use "&" )

also I thought you'd go "wtf" when I asked if you wanted to get drinks when I was in town if you weren't performer LOL

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (isolation #250) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Cerb and dancefloor, talk to me about neenie reads?

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #251) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:37 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1718, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 1579, Team RWBY wrote:you're saying that you believe it's more likely that town correctly has the game close to locked down?
Nope, didn't say that!
I said that it's more likely that town has formed a cohesive unit--that doesn't speak to the accuracy of said unit.
The town players are all more or less saying the same thing. That's usually a sign of
in
accuracy, not accuracy--but what I
do
think, is trying to break the town cohesion in spite of the town cohesion likely not being right, would be a bad idea on D1.
when would it not be a bad idea in that case?

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (isolation #252) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Kind of tilted that people are more focused on who to lynch depending on
Sky's
flip rather than elaborating on why
Sky
is scum other than
"lolmeta"

Guess I'll have to look up 20+ page old votes.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (isolation #253) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1721, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 1580, Team RWBY wrote:if your conjecture that town is collectively reaching a consensus is true... then what is the most obvious thing for scum to do?
It is obviously to be a part of the consensus--the problem there, though, is that it's surface-level to assume that scum being part of the consensus were sheeping, were bandwagoning, said consensus. It is surface-level to assume that scum didn't partake in the initial formation
of
said consensus.

So just knowing scum were part of the consensus, doesn't in of itself help me because it doesn't point me to who they are, because I can't tell you where they are. I can guess. Earlyish > middleish > lateish, or maybe middleish > earlyish > lateish. Or maybe it's a mixture of both, where they're early in some spots and middle in others, with late being something they tend to avoid. But that's guesswork and something that I know if I go down the rabbit hole of--it'll have been a mistake to have done so.

That doesn't mean others going down that rabbit hole are making a mistake; I'm speaking about ME, PERSONALLY;
my
going down, I know would be a mistake. Because I know it'd do more harm than good if I did it.
fair enough

I think I'm reading into it a lot more than you are, because the scumteam's strategy here seems to be pretty clear from where I'm standing atm :V

but one thing that CAN be expected from this... is that the consensus either directly helps scum in some way or doesn't really hurt them; you have stated earlier that there are enough strong scum slots in this game that it's actually quite likely that some of them rolled scum; are you worried at all that even if town is on a good track, scum can counter it to swing in their favor?

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (isolation #254) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Mastina you need to tone down the ego posts you're making it so yang and blake won't accept my lazy meta townread of you

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (isolation #255) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1764, Game of Throws wrote:This "mafia mastermind" discussion is wildly anti-town, just like it was anti-town in the last game you tried to shove it down everyones throats (spoiler: you were wrong)
who is this even directed towards?

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (isolation #256) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

I think Dunn is upset that people decided to respond to my reaction test to cerb

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (isolation #257) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Future reference, a list of players with names striked out is commonly referred to as a "Creature-style Reads List" and implies you are townreading the strike-through names.

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1778 (isolation #258) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Papyrus what's your read on Reasonably Clever

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1784 (isolation #259) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:21 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

nomnom, how you feeling about Neenie rn?

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (isolation #260) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:20 am

Post by Team RWBY »

popping in to say this head is both busy today and is not feeling a
sky
lynch, plan to voice more

^^hold me to this

also, it feels weird people are writing off
hot
as lynchbaity but
sky's
wagon has been largest running wagon and virtually began on page 1.

furthermore, the longer this dayphase lasts the less concrete reads people will hold. I don't want it to be D1 this time next week.

I feel pretty good about my to town list, may or may not voice yet. I'll lock my shit up when I find time and words ETA probably Monday?

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (isolation #261) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:24 am

Post by Team RWBY »

If the argument is based solely around meta, I'm surprised I haven't seen any links to back up these assessments, to help explain people's thinking.

I want links... if people feel it's this cut and dry on the lynch it irks me that nobody has fire behind it.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (isolation #262) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:13 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1799, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 1798, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1797, Team RWBY wrote:If the argument is based solely around meta, I'm surprised I haven't seen any links to back up these assessments, to help explain people's thinking.

I want links... if people feel it's this cut and dry on the lynch it irks me that nobody has fire behind it.

~yang
I’m pretty sure I already posted a link to McQueen’s ISO in LNT.

I could also post the link to uPick where RC modkilled Sky slot for inactivity?
:facepalm:
So this is... Cerb right? I think I've got the hang of it now.

~Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (isolation #263) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Team RWBY »

cerb why haven't you gotten to breaking the setup yet

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (isolation #264) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1800, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1793, rosterfoster wrote:- I think comes from town. SS why do you think Wisp is town? I only got a you feel she plays bad as town so is therefore town vibe?
There is a nonzero chance that she is unable to fake all of the pushing, arguing, and getting frustrated as scum, whereas there's pretty much no chance she chose to intentionally play this way as scum when it's not how she plays as town.
Wisp is a guy, but you are talking about wiisp here? Kinda confused by this post tbh, unless you played with wiisp on mu?

Ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (isolation #265) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Team RWBY »

VOTE: neenie.

Ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (isolation #266) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Wanted to see if there was a convincing towncase I should be seeing, but I haven't seen it yet so yeah.

Why is Neenie not scum?

WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (isolation #267) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1830, Something_Smart wrote:do you think my statement is inaccurate?
I can't attest to its accuracy one way or the other, I just don't see why you'd say "there's pretty much no chance she chose to intentionally play this way as scum when it's not how she plays as town" when we don't know how he plays as town unless you've read his MU games (which I haven't and neither have you lol)?

Also gonna say SS/Wiisp is not w/w.

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (isolation #268) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1828, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I asked for your case, because I couldn’t find one in your ISO.
I don't really have a case, I'm more looking to provoke some discussion on the slot. Right now my concerns boil down to: -don't like the unvote, -don't see any solving since the first post, -looks like conventional scum active lurking/coasting?

I'm not certain it's a scum slot but I see an absence of town there in a way that I don't for most other slots rn

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (isolation #269) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

what's LHF stand for again?

ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (isolation #270) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

actually i'm bored

Neenie is scum let's lynch it

ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (isolation #271) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1836, Pink Ball wrote:Low hanging fruit
I feel like that's most of the case against sky tho, although tbh I have no idea there, she's kinda vanished from the thread as the push on her was sustained so maybe she is just scum

still liked her drunk posting tho

ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (isolation #272) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

We all have wants

Even though she isn't obvscum doesn't mean she's not the best d1 tho

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1860 (isolation #273) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

This is more or less where I'm at and how I come down to Neenie.

"WS's d1 townreads, aka, inb4 deepwolf"
Shining Dreamers -- mastina's probably town
Game of Throws -- tbh I think Dunn's town
Papyrus -- Blake's strongest townread, although the "Krazy is out of scumrange" comment surprised me tbh (even though maybe I am? I think Sho hasn't read my DVa games tho)
Dannflor -- slight towniness
Reasonably Clever -- cerb is probably town, jury's still out on nancy or if cerb read is strong enough, but this is not a d1

"basically townleans"
Pink Ball -- jury's out but leaning town. tbh pretty low confidence tho
nomnomnom -- some discussion here but some see town
Brown Eyes -- need to see more tbh, I was the first to make the meta argument but the meta argument hasn't panned out. I've basically liked her posts but I know she's capable of more and I feel like I haven't *really* seen her show up. The lack of presence has me troubled even though I still like the posts that are in thread.
Wiisp -- ehh my townread has declined but not a day 1 if scum imo.

"ehhh"
Chemist1422 -- one of my hydra partners kinda liked some of their posts and I don't see enough scum to argue it. (I'm not sure I agree with her reasoning that is TI tho, which has been the discussion in the pt)
Hot Lightning -- Baezu could be scum, I thought I saw town mcqueen for a bit but then he's been absent so meh
Skygazer -- maybe scum but liked the drunk posting
Something_Smart -- Blake thinks this might be town and I'm not certain enough to disagree given I'm basically always wrong on SS, but I still haven't really seen town here personally

"why not scum?"
Vedith -- could be scum, I think my main disagreement here was with Roster, who seems to disagree on what constitutes his meta. But I think Roster's meta argument here is pretty weak tbh. I still think that Vedith scum is all bravado and Vedith town has more analysis, and I'm seeing way more bravado than analysis this game. There are certain things that give me slight pause but still pretty low in my poe.
Rosterfoster -- Ruby is annoyed at her uncertainty here and there's probably some conversation left. Don't like on reread, could be dodgy. I don't hate since I'm not sure if Sky is just trying to lurk out the wagon on her at this point.

"where is town?"
NeenieKit -- no one's like "oh yeah that's town" in my PT, everyone is more or less like "ehhhh," seems basically fine for a day 1. Unvote was weak, stances are passive and active lurky, all analysis is frontloaded before lurkmode turns on.

Basically I give my hydra partners a fair amount of credit and while no one else is really saying "oh yeah Neenie #1 scum" basically no one in my group has looked at this slot and found a reason to townread, and I haven't seen anything from the other people I townread to think this is a bad push.

ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (isolation #274) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1148, Skygazer wrote:VOTE: SS
In post 1149, Skygazer wrote:idk i just wanna put pressure on someone but this isnt my ideal
In post 1152, Skygazer wrote:um i mean ur scum now react to that pls
In post 1170, Skygazer wrote:dann is town because i dont think scum is like that unapologetic about townreading someone??
In post 1207, Skygazer wrote:@rwby: i mean im expecting at least one scum on my wagon cause thats to be expected for a quick early d1 wagon but i have a hard time discerning who thats voting for me could be scum because its kinda hard to detach emotionally from the wagon to analyze it??
idk this just doesn't scream scum sky to me but

it's not like a townread either, I just think neenie would be better

I'm not sure it's a super exciting argument? I want Sky to post more so it's not like I'm gung-ho about derailing a wagon there when the slot probably needs pressure regardless

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (isolation #275) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1862, Brown Eyes wrote:Neenie was on-site and doing things and presumably at some point checked her bookmarks or the list of threads she'd posted in or something similar. Had she posted in the scum private thread, she would have either seen it locked or seen that there were new posts and been reminded that the game may have started. This did not happen.
I feel like this just doesn't work for me at all. If she didn't think the game started she might have just not checked her PTs. It's just as plausible that her scumbuddies were like "Neenie where are you."

But I basically just don't think 'not posting early game' is ever a reason to townread someone

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (isolation #276) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

I don't think you appreciate just how infrequently it is that Blake doesn't disagree with me :P

I guess from the pressure that has been on Sky so far she hasn't really seemed super desperate?

Like Sky can fake reads as scum -- viewtopic.php?p=10446453#p10446453

This sort of "just whatever" vibe from her feels a lot more in line with her town play

but that's old meta and there's just not enough of a pattern to say it's a rock solid case, it's just that this doesn't really match my view of how Sky *can* approach scum play.

I'd still like to see her come in and actually be a bit solvier tho. Like, okay, she's drunkposted some reads and she's sorta hung out every now and then, and I know she's never been suuuper solvy but I do remember her as capable of more... unfortunately my first major impression of her was replacing in 4000 posts into a large normal so I'm not as used to dealing with her early game as town.

And there's certain things about her posting (how she acted toward mastina) that isn't totally out of line with her scum game so I really just don't know.

As for Neenie, yeah, basically I feel like Blake not pushing back on a read increases the equity significantly in my mind, partly that has to do with how much value I give Blake's strong townreads and my mixed feelings on a lot of other slots. For almost every slot in this game I can give some reason for why my feelings are slightly mixed whereas there's no real mixture of feelings, just a light scum read and then an absence of towniness.

Just where I'm at anyway

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1869 (isolation #277) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:14 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1844, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 1843, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1839, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1833, Something_Smart wrote:if that's not how he normally plays as town...
how do you know how he normally plays as town?
I mean, I'm deducing that he probably plays this way as town, because it's unlikely that he'd play this way as scum if he didn't do it as town.
Sky, SS, and HL all strike me as rather lazy pushes/votes. I mean, it is D1, so it isn't like pushes ever actually have reasons behind them, but the...lack of fluidity, I guess, strikes me as unusual for D1? Does anybody else feel like that?

And before you ask, no, I do not have better suggestions for probscum based on any behaviors displayed today...just...the way th e wagons have formed strikes an uneasy chord with me.

-Cerb
Oh don't you worry, I've been trying to solve this for the past several days now

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1870 (isolation #278) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:44 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1863, Brown Eyes wrote:I'm sorry if I'm asking people to repeat things they've already said recently, but if someone has strong reasons to townread Skygazer to the point where they would not be alright with her being lynched today, could you respond to me with them? From other people's reasons that I have seen, nobody seems very confident in a townread there, moreso it's a "I guess there were a few things that seemed town" read.
Just noting this here.

The Skygazer wagon has been here mostly all game and has had very little variance in how it's handled across the past several days on top of being the largest wagon for the majority of it. This is a red flag to me.

The thing I'm suspecting is happening is that scum are prepared to let skygazer go if skygazer is scum, and are not in any particular danger of being wagonned if skygazer is town and the wagon ends up falling apart.

There's just not enough going on to justify what's going on. There is no strong pushes anywhere else to save her (there ARE pushes, but they've gained close to no traction), no real strategy of any kind.

This gamestate is actually a lot weirder than I'm used to in games and that generally supports that scum are really not doing what town thinks they're doing.

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1874 (isolation #279) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:46 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1866, Brown Eyes wrote:At the very least, even if you disagree, I'm not quite sure how you've made the connection between "None of us townread NeenieKit" to "NeenieKit is the best lynch for today."
This is pretty much how I feel about the
Sky
wagon...

Did you miss posts like ?

Chemist
hasn't even removed the vote on
Sky
from his predecessor,
PB
hasn't given a unique thought to why
Sky
is scum, and I forgot why
Papy
is even voting
Sky
since they disappear whenever that wagon doesn't get much traction.
In post 1823, Team RWBY wrote:VOTE: neenie.

Ws
My only grievance with this slot is that there's more townreads and little, if any, pushing of a scumread. They haven't been in the thread much at all to reveal their thought process.

I'm not feeling scum as strongly as my others heads may, but I want pressure on this slot.
Reasonably Clever wrote:P.edit. In any case, I still have the most confidence in Hot flipping town. I’d vote any of the current wagons - except Hot - including Neenie - to avoid a no lynch, however.
I AM STILL WONDERING WHY
HOT
IS LYNCHBAITY WHEN HE HAS NOT BEEN TOP WAGON.

I feel like my posts have been drowned out in this thread when I'm trying to get a handle on why people disagree with wagons.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1875 (isolation #280) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:47 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Spoiler: Why I Think Sky Is More Likely Town - Refute Me if You Disagree
In post 57, Skygazer wrote:yeah a cop check on a miller would objectively be a horrible idea

but given the mechanics i would probs treat rbwy as conftown if their millerness actually works in the way described

wilsp, what possible analytical info could i have given by the time i made that post???
All the
"miller claim cop suggestions being scum-motivated"
don't hold much water after this post imo.

They never explicitly stated that copping should happen with a miller, and further elaborated on that the mechanics working around our claim would be town-indicative.

This isn't a post that tries to create doubt inside a claim, but one that's evaluating it.
In post 271, Skygazer wrote:i saw 260 and was like ???

i know i have a wagon on me for what i think is awkwardness and tmi (??) but i was just skimming throughout my shift
They acknowledge a wagon and while there is a good bit of discourse in the thread at the moment, they're not focusing on diverting attention to anything else.
In post 279, Skygazer wrote:
In post 135, Wiisp wrote:
In post 133, Papyrus wrote:I'm pretty sure Nom has a post restriction?
In post 134, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 132, Wiisp wrote:@nom
i hate your roleplay, and that font is extremely obnoxious to read... ill shoot you first
IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVE A CHOICE YOU KNOW!!!
thats actually yikes
agree w this
In post 136, Wiisp wrote:@sky, who are the scum on your train if any, in the world where you are town?
papyrus? i don't like the tmi about the post restriction but they're off my wagon now so idk if that counts towards this question anymore

not sure how shiidaji sees me as "tense" when i literally posted a meme when i was voted, i feel like they could be trying to slip on to the wagon

doubt there's more than one scum jumping on my wagon in the early game but yeah
The bolded emphasizes the last commentary I had on previous post - they're looking at the game by solving it rather than honing in on what reasons they can find to indicate someone is scum.

It's the opposite of opportunism for them to point out they think there can't be more than one scum on their wagon. Their wagon wasn't too justified at this moment as it was early-game and they didn't discredit this. Nobody has explicitly agreed with her opinions about the wagon at this point nor defended her so it doesn't read as falsifying any possible townreads to avoid pressure.
In post 885, Skygazer wrote:
In post 683, Papyrus wrote:
In post 680, Skygazer wrote:wiisp is town still
Why?
their reads/thoughts seem like natural/genuine conclusions rather than forced thoughts, i feel like they're using their vote in a way that's like not as calculated/careful as scum would be
Does this read forced? I want to know because I'm not seeing it.
In post 1149, Skygazer wrote:idk i just wanna put pressure on someone but this isnt my ideal
I don't think this post comes from scum... in most any situation. There's no specific agenda or means to help
Sky's
position in the game other than they're trying to parse reads because theirs are currently blurred.
In post 1166, Skygazer wrote:rapid fire town reads cause drunk:

mastina, she seems like less aplogetic about being being behind whereas when like i played w scum her she seemed to have more of an agenda and was v apologetic about the way she was playing/her activity

rbw ive discussed alreadu and nothing about them has pinged me

cerb hydra is contributing a lot of content and feels super natural

wiisp ive discussed a lot or at least spent a lot of time thinking about but i dont think that level of natural sounding posts comes from scum

who else
I get this was drunk, but its kind of the same reason why I don't see why
Sky
-scum would give townreads out to people. They aren't absolving the suspsicion on them by doing this as nobody acknowledges it, it feels more like they're showing what grasp of the game they have since not many people have directly engaged with them.
In post 1242, Skygazer wrote:
im a little weirded out by all these people using meta to get these reads on me like ive been gone for fuckin 6 months now???
am not sure how my play here would b reflectove of me 6 months ago because like am a p different person i like graduated and shit and ive been way too busy to keep up w this game and like its super fucking frustrating to not be able to keep up w a game i was looking forward to and letting down everyone else because am so busy and awkward that im getting wagoned and ugh i just wish ppl werent trying to meta me and that i had the time rn to play this because i rlly was excited to get back into MS
Yeah, I'm kind of fucking weirded out by the bolded, too.

Meta reads from this long ago don't feel too justified?

Is the bolded a blatant lie or???
In post 1380, Skygazer wrote:taly/yang, do you think ur town meta's changed a lot since the pine game we've played in? i like just realized ur in this game and u feel super different for some reason
In post 1400, Skygazer wrote:@taly you seem town, just,, different enough that i wanted to ask and see ur answer
I don't see why scum would point out something they feel looked off about another player, only to take their response out of curiosity rather than pushing it or discrediting it.

Sky
had a good opportunity to dig into my posts because I don't follow the type of player she's been accustomed to in my game, and while the meta is both old and almost useless, they don't pry further than the response they originally asked for.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1877 (isolation #281) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:01 am

Post by Team RWBY »

sky is one of those slots we can't agree on at all as a hydra

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (isolation #282) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Sky is different because she has a much bigger wagon, nancy.

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1882 (isolation #283) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:35 am

Post by Team RWBY »

I specifically look for things like this on day one because towns in this site are NOTORIOUS for really bad solves off a day one scum lynch

It's so bad that I literally think scum lynches day 1 are antitown in nearly every case

There are some other possibilities I'm throwing around but they pretty much boil down to scum being content with the game stalling atm

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1883 (isolation #284) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:37 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Wiisp question for you

who do you think has a lot of words but isn't saying much of anything?

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1884 (isolation #285) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:37 am

Post by Team RWBY »

I'm interested in mastinas thoughts too

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1886 (isolation #286) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:44 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Hmmmm

Thank you, that helps

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1890 (isolation #287) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1872, Reasonably Clever wrote:I don’t think RWBY’s reasons for voting Neenie are enough to convince me she’s necessarily scum here. I’m not tr that slot but then that’s true for a lot of players in this game so far.
Isn't this basically how most people feel about all the major wagons?

I want to lynch Neenie more because fewer people want to lynch for no good reason.

~Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1924 (isolation #288) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1876, Reasonably Clever wrote:McQueen is a common mislynch. He was mislynched in two games of mine, that I’m aware. Have you asked Krazy about McQueen in Boon’s LNT?
I mean, sure, but aren't people scumreading the Baezu head too?

I'm not even pushing McQueen but this is a really weak defense you've made like three separate times Nancy, what's going on? Just read the slot or don't

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1925 (isolation #289) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:45 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Okay, so nomnomnom's vote became GoT's vote when she switched to HL.

Neenie is TheBrie btw
~Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1927 (isolation #290) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1925, Team RWBY wrote:Okay, so nomnomnom's vote became GoT's vote when she switched to HL.
Not necessarily, in Story Revisited one of the hydras was a double voter where each head of the hydra could vote a different slot. I'm not sure if that's what's going on here but we could ask:

@mod, were there any mistakes in the last vote count, or is that correct?

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1929 (isolation #291) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:11 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1915, Papyrus wrote:VOTE: Wiisp
This a fresh take, Papy?

ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #292) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Team RWBY »

nancy what should my read on you be atm

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1935 (isolation #293) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Damn Alonzo this two games in a row you rolled scum vs. me?

ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1950 (isolation #294) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1943, Alonzo wrote:Taking a break there, if anyone has question about pages 1-40 plz ask
Who are your partners and would you like to concede on behalf of the scum team?

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (isolation #295) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1941, Alonzo wrote:Page 40

Lightning looks scummier now but has less votes??

VOTE: RWBY

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1953 (isolation #296) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

well

we decided to completely ignore it and hope it gets lost and forgotten but now that's looking really unlikely

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (isolation #297) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Damn it mastina I was trying not to draw attention to my slip :(

Sorry Papy :(

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (isolation #298) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

BTW is Yume going to sign? Or are we supposed to figure out which head is posting purely through contextual inference every time :P

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1958 (isolation #299) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1952, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 1860, Team RWBY wrote:I think Sho hasn't read my DVa games tho)
Mesthinks this was a copy-paste from a hydra PT which forgot to remove a name of a suspected account owner. :shifty:
It actually wasn't from the PT, this is just what happens when I try to kinda just give a snap reads list on the fly... sigh

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (isolation #300) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1962, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 1884, Team RWBY wrote:I'm interested in mastinas thoughts too
-Blake
Oh.

In that case.

Everyone, but especially me.

:P
okay, let me rephrase.

which slots are active lurking?

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (isolation #301) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1968, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 1957, Team RWBY wrote:BTW is Yume going to sign? Or are we supposed to figure out which head is posting purely through contextual inference every time :P
-ws
Who knows, up to her.

But like I said before.

If you can't tell the difference between us.

You
really
don't deserve to. :P
uh it's more I feel like she's making one post every 50 or so, so I kinda feel like as the backseat head she should be signing?

like the difference isn't going to be super obvious when she writes a single sentence

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (isolation #302) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Intention or not, the way reality is playing out it would help if she signed. I mean if it was backward, then you should be signing tbh.

Like basic hydra etiquette here grrrl.

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1987 (isolation #303) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

ok so why was your vote on us in the first place alonzo

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2075 (isolation #304) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:56 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Why'd you vote Wiisp anyway, Roster?

~Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (isolation #305) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Team RWBY »

@Something_Smart

What was your read on Neenie/Brie before she replaced out?
~Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2084 (isolation #306) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2077, rosterfoster wrote:Cos Papyrus did.
Why Wiisp over HL?

~Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (isolation #307) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Team RWBY »

guess who?

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2093 (isolation #308) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Team RWBY »

damn, I'm kind of proud of
mastina
for ... Fucking finally someone stood to my level on
Sky

Spoiler: Reply to SD's 1960
In post 1960, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 1875, Team RWBY wrote:The bolded emphasizes the last commentary I had on previous post - they're looking at the game by solving it rather than honing in on what reasons they can find to indicate someone is scum.
I don't see solving.
I see commentary, not solving.

Commentary can be anything, but it's empty words without backing.
Then what scum motivation are you detecting from this post?
In post 1875, Team RWBY wrote:Does this read forced? I want to know because I'm not seeing it.
As a matter of fact?

Yes.

It was one of the posts which got me suspecting Sky-Wiisp was a scumteam in fact.
Actually, earlier this dayphase I figured
Sky+Wisp
was a possibility, but my read on
Wiisp
has reversed and I wasn't about to discuss pre-flip associatives D1.

But, why did this make you think of SvS specifically?
Sky
was being voted and pushed, I don't see a benefit to townreading their partner at this interval without stating reason.
In post 1875, Team RWBY wrote:I don't think this post comes from scum... in most any situation. There's no specific agenda or means to help
Sky's
position in the game other than they're trying to parse reads because theirs are currently blurred.
What if I told you I've seen Sky make almost that exact same post as scum before?

Would your opinion change then?
Maybe, I want to see this post and how it relates to
In post 1875, Team RWBY wrote:I don't see why
Sky
-scum would give townreads out to people.
Uh, because it'd be a scumclaim not to?
But doesn't this assume
Sky
actually pushing people would be completely scum-motivated?
In post 1875, Team RWBY wrote:Meta reads from this long ago don't feel too justified?
If it were six years, sure.

But my stance is the opposite.

In six months?

Meta absolutely is still valid. Less than a year is enough time to change your playstyle if you've been active, but less than a year is
not
enough time for a change to occur when you've been
in
active. That's 1-2 years, minimum.

Depends on the person. If you try to meta me 6 months ago you're likely to come to an incorrect conclusion about my alignment like most people who meta me first-time.

What makes you feel that meta on
Sky
is valid here? You can link games.
In post 1875, Team RWBY wrote:I don't see why scum would point out something they feel looked off about another player, only to take their response out of curiosity rather than pushing it or discrediting it.

Sky
had a good opportunity to dig into my posts because I don't follow the type of player she's been accustomed to in my game, and while the meta is both old and almost useless, they don't pry further than the response they originally asked for.
You're literally calling something which is blatantly a scum action, a town action.

What I see is a disconnect between posts showing a lack of genuine interest, showing a lack of cohesive thought, showing that her thoughts were formed separately and have a disconnect between them owing to not having actually put true interest in them.
So... you think her leaving me alone was just to prevent further engagement? and

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (isolation #309) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1983, Alonzo wrote:UNVOTE: UNVOTE:

Yang goes someway to change my opinion on that slot in the next 15 pages
So these were all the posts that THIS HEAD made from pages 40-55.

- - - - - - - - -

Not asking you to look at all links, but I want you to elaborate on what made you rethink the scumread from my posts.

Also
In post 2045, Alonzo wrote:
Spoiler: Rest of Convo Between Alonzo+Reasonably Clever
In post 2042, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 2017, Alonzo wrote:
In post 2016, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 1941, Alonzo wrote:Page 40

Lightning looks scummier now but has less votes??

VOTE: RWBY
How is RWBY scummy?
When did I say they were scummy?
You voted them.

Yeah, and if HL flips red maybe id reconsider.

but last 40 pages im liking RWBY for town
Am I following this correctly?

You think it's more likely that we're scum with
Hot
, yet - this head specifically - also voted
Hot
earlier.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2095 (isolation #310) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1996, Papyrus wrote:Brown's town, Dann.
Why are you interested in telling
Dann
that
Brown
is town when
Roster
voted as well?

Also, I'm just about ready to join that wagon too, so there's extra incentive for you to reply to this.
In post 2001, Dannflor wrote:Or rather lack of stances. I don't like her constant pushes to end the day early. I don't like LHF scum reads on people like Vedith because "they town read Skygazer" even though I did the same thing and yet I'm a town read. I don't like the contentless wall posts.
I agree with these points about
Brown
and I don't understand why
Brown
kind of masqueraded behind
Wiisp
a bit earlier this dayphase either.

is really one of few times they discuss other reads and let them be known but there's not much emphasis on where they came about. Much of their replies to posts are directed to them about
Sky
In post 2009, Papyrus wrote:Dann, what do you need from me to convince you to vote Wiisp over Brown?
My read on
Wiisp
has changed, so I want YOU to convince ME why
Wiisp
is a better vote now, even though people were scumreading them and voting them earlier this dayphase.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2096 (isolation #311) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Team RWBY »

my individual "hangups" with people atm

PB/Vedith
both seem to have solid or decently strong solves but aren't doing much in terms of defense for their pushed townreads or much to push against their own scumreads.

nomnomnom
consistently focusing on
HL
to vote is a bit off since they're not further reiterating why
HL
is the best lynch, they're just continually voting them while
HL
seems to have them as towny and not respond?

Chemist's
catchup was a bit lackluster since they went strong for several parts of catching up to the game and then faded... They didn't realize their vote was on
Sky
until recently, I'd like them to actively interact with the read.... wonder why
Wiisp
is so strong about the soulread but w/e.

roster
do you have more than 5 reads rn?

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2098 (isolation #312) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Team RWBY »

also i think i need some sort of SOS when reading
papy

i like a good bit of their posts and my other heads have them as town and my other stronger townreads have them as town...

but each time ive pushed for content from them i dont get as much of a clarified or specific response as ive wanted and im wondering if this is just playstyle difference.

so i dont know if im being too productive responding to this slot
*shrugs*

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (isolation #313) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2097, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 2085, Wiisp wrote:Cool story brah, explain why?
No.
omg you broke my post chain meanie

best remember that i fucking eat roosters for breakfast n00b

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2103 (isolation #314) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Team RWBY »

@papy - I MADE AN ERROR IN

roster
didn't vote
brown
but voted
wiisp
, while
WIISP
was the other vote on
brown
so... there goes that question.

jesus christ larges are a pain in the ass.

@roster

why is
wiisp
the best lynch today?

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (isolation #315) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Team RWBY »

weren't you going to rainbow reads like 2 days ago?

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (isolation #316) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2099, rosterfoster wrote:I was getting some town feels from HL with the latest posts. I think they were after my vote though, and I was considering HL. *shrug*

I don’t really count my reads tbh.

Pedit we’re *shrug* buddies! :O.
oh just saw this post, I understand your progression a bit more now.

do you have thoughts on
SD's
refute on my defense of
Sky
?

p-edit

Vedith wrote:Can I just say I'll make a productive post on Thursday and just slide by until then?
as long as it isnt shitposting ;D

p-edit again

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2165 (isolation #317) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Duck, given we have rolled opposing factions in every single game except two (one of which you replaced out of, the other of which I immediately died in), what would you say the chances are that you're scum this game?

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2172 (isolation #318) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2170, the worst wrote:0% BRO WBU

0% too, does that mean we can be masons together this game? :3 :3 :3

ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2175 (isolation #319) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Alright duck, your job is to give as much attention to this game as you did in [that game no one knows about kinda] and then announce the scumteam so I can sheep your reads okay?

:3

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (isolation #320) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

I meant mastina's game :P

And this game hasn't broken any streaks until we're both alive day 2 LOL

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2182 (isolation #321) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

No but Blake might lol

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2204 (isolation #322) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Papyrus why aren't you respending to any post I make to you?

I think you have insight on the game but I'm not going to just simply sheep your ideas when I don't know your alt for certain nor think I have experience with them, and you're not communicating whenever I try to look into your PoV on read progression.

I'm having read reversals because my heads aren't merging to one slot to push at the moment and I want this dayphase to fucking end so the game can progress further.

So if you're going to continually bait that you find posts are towny and deem you have a solve while only engaging with a fraction of the playerlist despite my attempts at doing so to you then I don't understand your angle this game and I question your motives.

My not so solid townread on Wiisp stems from a lack of seeing any scum agenda from their directiionless posting as a whole and because my heads have had some town lean on them that I'm working to foresee and I don't know why you think they're so capable as scum here.

~yang is past his bedtime on a college night and is going to bed.

Pedit
K now you listed a team and it's basically SOME of my scumreads/uncertain reada before reevaluation (around ending of page 50s at some point) and SOME after.

I'll talk about them to you tomorrow.

Fuck it's 11:30 I need to be asleep :/ I did not just phone type this for 20 minutes only to let a pedit keep me from posting so night.
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2215 (isolation #323) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:26 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Hi duckling!!!!!

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2235 (isolation #324) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:56 am

Post by Team RWBY »

How about
VOTE: Game of Throws

~Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2236 (isolation #325) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:18 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2213, Papyrus wrote:I guess I'll talk about Wiisp a bit. I think he's open wolfing in the same way that FL or RC tend to do, and I'm worried that if I don't get him lynched he's going to win this game. This is what I'd like people to think about:

Spoiler:
1. He's clearly a confident & tryhard player with a lot of experience. He wouldn't stop talking about how great he is earlier in the game. Yet everyone keeps underestimating what he's capable of. Why? If he's as good as he says, why aren't you holding his town game to a higher standard?

2. He's posting more than healthy for the game until he got called out for it, & it makes me think he's following this strategy -- https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... tichora%29 -- when it comes to how much he posts & the way he's posting.

3. I think he's been pushing superficial narratives & waiting to see if they stick. He did it when he called me scum & dropped that when nobody agreed. He did it when he called Brown scum, dropped it when nobody agreed, & then started pushing again when Brown started getting more pressure for her Neenie read. I don't see Wiisp developing natural or genuine reads.

4. The way he reacted to Brown's reasoning on Neenie felt fake & scum motivated. I'm confident Brown's town based on the way she's read this game with a fine-tooth comb, and her read on Neenie was thoughtful & unlikely to come from a scum perspective regardless Neenie's alignment. Yet Wiisp says this reasoning comes from scum Brown? I find it extremely unlikely that a townie would read Brown's reasoning on Neenie & come to the conclusion that Brown's scum.

5. I don't know how to explain the biggest reason for my scumread other than saying that there's a lack of town tells. It's hard to explain this but it's essentially how I've been able to locktown RC in games where he's town while having him as null or scum when he's actually scum. Wiisp has a certain style of play where he posts a lot of unrestrained reactions to the game, and that type of player when town usually has a trail of town tells whereas as scum it tends to be a bunch of null. And Wiisp has a bunch of null & no town. For a confident & tryhard player like Wiisp, this is a massive scum tell.
Can you go into more detail on 4, namely quoting the posts you are referring to here?

I can relate to #5 since my townread on that slot is fairly recent but the others don't seem to be AI as much as playstyle unless there's some things you left out that specifically make these points scummy in this case

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2312 (isolation #326) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2278, Hot Lightning wrote: Sky and vedith can’t both be scum
How come?
In post 2258, Hot Lightning wrote:
In post 1855, Wiisp wrote:@rwby
I want a better reason for voting neenie that isn't, "well she hasn't done anything that I explicitly think is townie"
Agreed
Do you agree with us that it seemed like scum were probably happy with the wagon arrangement before and happy to let things stagnate?
In post 2279, Hot Lightning wrote: I’m liking the new omnom
I think he's the worst.

~Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2316 (isolation #327) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2311, Pink Ball wrote:Inb4 Cerb saying "this is absolutely anti town, you idiot"

Ok sorry I will stop that kind of posts Cerb.
Never stop being true to yourself PB
~Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2319 (isolation #328) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2317, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2307, Wiisp wrote:I would really like a current vote count... @MOD plz bless us <3
something_smart - wiisp, maybe some other dumb people
actual scums - Team RWBY, Pink Ball, Dancefloor, the worst
ftfy
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2391 (isolation #329) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2389, the worst wrote:your ISO is super dense
whaat?

0.o

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2393 (isolation #330) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Duckling

what are your current thoughts and is there anything specific you need from this head?

(I haven't forgotten about papyrus, I'll get back to that post a bit later after I've eaten sometime)

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2395 (isolation #331) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Ankhead
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2397 (isolation #332) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

If my hydra's theory on who they are is accurate, probably town

Independent of that, they're part of a subgroup that I think is scum dense atm so it's a bit up in the air

I'm really not good at reading playstyles like that directly

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2398 (isolation #333) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Wrt the reach out, I can see it being for the same reason as me so I don't have specific thoughts on it being AI or not

Shrug

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2401 (isolation #334) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

That slot is very resolvable

It doesn't matter if you believe they 100% kill this slot n1 or not, their kill patterns are predictable enough that it should be obvious from that alone

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (isolation #335) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

:V

It would be really nice for us to both be town townreading each other for once lol

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2411 (isolation #336) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:18 am

Post by Team RWBY »

the worst wrote:your love

what's your read on brown eyes? do you think their reach out to me there was towny?
this wasn't asked of me but until recent posts of them, ive been a bit iffy. i dont follow the major meta-focus on
sky
being scum as i didnt see much meta nor do i know
sky
well enough to apply it.

i liked the counterpoints they made on
vedith
in and its a reason why i dont think anyone in this hydra is townreading them.

their posts seem to stall and
vedith
is letting their townreads get pushed with 0 resistance, but they're not overtly pushing a scumread so it feels like their positioning in the game is very convenient to do whatever suits them.

them holding off on even giving a slight elaboration on their reads in scumpinged at least 1/2 or 3/4ths of this hydra because it went along with what we think they're doing as scum.

~

@Brown
- what do you think about
wiisp's
unvote in and
GoT's
ISO?

im fine with voting or lynching
GoT
rn... they're only responsive in this game when the topic is exclusively about them and their argument of the gamestate and wagons they dislike is both understated and focused on having problems with the playerlist's approach rather than what people are doing specifically.

~

im struggling to have a handle on
HL/Roster
because this hydra doesn't have a strong impression on either and everyone in the game thread has had a fluctuating and opposing opinion about them.

im just happy ive narrowed my lynchpool to 4 or even less people. i know theres scum in the townreads somewhere but im not looking at that until i resolve the slots i, and my hydra, are actually joining a scumread on

there's too much
"i got the scumteam"
solves on D1 and its all associative bullshit without any preemptive flip information. so i distrust it.

most of my D1 performances are either very strong or trainwrecks and this game is leaning on trainwreck so w/e...

ive picked up the pieces post-D1 tho, so there's hope.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2412 (isolation #337) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:19 am

Post by Team RWBY »

also hey quackers ;)
<3

you get a cracker if you guess who this head is.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2415 (isolation #338) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:26 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2411, Team RWBY wrote:this wasn't asked of me but until recent posts of them, ive been a bit iffy. i dont follow the major meta-focus on sky being scum as i didnt see much meta nor do i know sky well enough to apply it.

~

to clarify, the above is about Brown, i went on a tangent about Vedith below, minus first half of first sentence.

basically, wasnt fond of Brown voteparking and felt their reads only served to keep their vote on Sky, but i feel that has a bit less ground with their recent posts.

im less sure if i want that slot lynched D1, i want to put more time into reading them

~

i liked the counterpoints they made on vedith in 2373 2377 and its a reason why i dont think anyone in this hydra is townreading them.

their posts seem to stall and vedith is letting their townreads get pushed with 0 resistance, but they're not overtly pushing a scumread so it feels like their positioning in the game is very convenient to do whatever suits them.

them holding off on even giving a slight elaboration on their reads in 2104 scumpinged at least 1/2 or 3/4ths of this hydra because it went along with what we think they're doing as scum.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2420 (isolation #339) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:51 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2418, the worst wrote:
In post 2412, Team RWBY wrote:also hey quackers ;)
<3

you get a cracker if you guess who this head is.

~yang
radiantcowbells is that YOU
mhm definitely a
kittybells
alt, always have been.

@Reasonably

the direction of our reads on
Brown
are literally inversed, can you tell me why their original focus on
sky
was town-motivated? or why you thought they were town? am i misreading them?

~RadiantCowbells
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2484 (isolation #340) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Wow this game is impressively easy to disengage from

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2487 (isolation #341) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2439, Something_Smart wrote:It's more based on the fact that GoT and I have been the main wagons for a while and not one scum member has taken action to try to push one over the other (because nobody has).
You keep pointing this out but you keep missing that the wagon on GoT is actually pretty fresh. Like super fresh.

And that your logic is similar to one of the reasons we were looking to shift things around and vote here.

~Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2490 (isolation #342) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2466, Pink Ball wrote:May I ask everyone to stop calling Reasonably Clever RC please? I keep forgetting that's the slot they are refering to and think they're joking saying something about our beloved mod.

Call them Clever, it's a cool nickname, you can get a lot of iterations out of it too.
So much this. Keep thinking people are talking to our esteemed modseal

Just call them both "Cerb"

I wanted to post the Supremes video, damn you Cerb :wink:

~Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2508 (isolation #343) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Team RWBY »

nancy
you are forever
cerb
now congrats

also
brown
, im having a difficult time seeing how
sky
has remained your strongest scumread since gamestart for 100 pages

are you going to reply to ?

hey
wiisp
are you just closing your eyes before you vote someone in the lower half of your reads or do you have a scumread you're most set on and are pushing that?

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2510 (isolation #344) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Team RWBY »

larges suck. brb reading

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2516 (isolation #345) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2460, Brown Eyes wrote: That's disappointing, I suppose I was looking mainly for your thoughts on the context. You have RWBY as town in – how much of the game have you read?
i want to know this too

also
tw
- are you going to ask THIS HEAD questions?
<3
hmu bby
In post 2460, Brown Eyes wrote:
In post 2411, Team RWBY wrote:
the worst wrote:what's your read on brown eyes? do you think their reach out to me there was towny?
this wasn't asked of me but until recent posts of them, ive been a bit iffy. i dont follow the major meta-focus on
sky
being scum as i didnt see much meta nor do i know
sky
well enough to apply it.
My read on Skygazer isn't based on meta. I'm not sure why you think it is. It has nothing at all to do with meta.
that seems to be everyone elses reason for scumreading the slot... guess ill ISO you to look explicitly for your reasons on
sky
In post 2460, Brown Eyes wrote:
@Brown
- what do you think about
wiisp's
unvote in and
GoT's
ISO?
I do find it noteworthy and somewhat suspicious that when being asked for a reason as to why he's voting me, he sort of sidesteps the question while backing off. I still don't know why he was voting me outside of "no content".
what do you think about the
GoT
wagon votes?

and
alonzo
?

p-edit

Wiisp wrote:@rwby
I just pick a name out of a hat from my list of reds, and just vote that name
guess you havent picked out a name you townread yet then

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2530 (isolation #346) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Team RWBY »

hey dann what is the most interesting thing that I should probably be looking at atm

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2533 (isolation #347) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Team RWBY »

I'm okay with the wagon because that slot's unreadable

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2535 (isolation #348) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Team RWBY »

this slot is also very readable

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2538 (isolation #349) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2534, Game of Throws wrote::shrug:

You have more heads than our hydra
In post 2535, Team RWBY wrote:this slot is also very readable

-Blake
???

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2543 (isolation #350) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Team RWBY »

duckling carry me

I literally can't even atm and taly is confusing me in the hydra PT :(

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2549 (isolation #351) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:37 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2543, Team RWBY wrote:duckling carry me

I literally can't even atm and taly is confusing me in the hydra PT :(

-Blake
tbh im kind of confused myself... i feel like my reads are uncharacteristically bad right now...
In post 2545, the worst wrote:cld you check how taly is approaching this game differently to SC2 for me?
im in a 4 headed hydra, im not exactly playing how i would solo... which makes solving atm difficult. D1 larges are also a bit taxing.

how am i approaching this game differently exactly?

you have fresher eyes on this game more so than anyone else, where are you at lynch-wise and town-wise?

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2551 (isolation #352) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Team RWBY »

my play here is more aimless than i like to admit D:

and im not drawing to many solid conclusions alignment-wise when i ISO group people.

so my scumreads are more based around the hydra, and what i want to push myself.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2553 (isolation #353) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:41 am

Post by Team RWBY »

ahhh need to go now

i want to be conversational with you tho
TW

townbloccing is the best way to go right now i think

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2557 (isolation #354) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1933, Team RWBY wrote:nancy
you'll probably get as far as I did duckling lol

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2559 (isolation #355) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2550, the worst wrote:{tw}
{dancefloor, rwby, paps, wisp}
{chemist, SS, Brown Eyes}

1) Shining Dreamers
2) Skygazer
3) Reasonably Clever
5) Pink Ball
6) Game of Throws
8) Alonzo
10) Vedith
15) Rosterfoster
16) Hot Lightning

Pedit: scary good timing, I haven't tried weighting my reads yet. I'm a little slow going but I feel kinda strongly about all of my townreads. The bottom is a list of people I haven't assessed properly

where next?
I agree on dann
I agree on rwby
I agree on papyrus
I'm iffy on wiisp
I agree on ss
I am confused on chemist and brown eyes

shining dreamers is probably... town? ruby had to stop me from looking too deeply into that slot so my current stance on them is "TOWN IF WE DON'T GET MAFIA KILLED N1 AND OTHERWISE I DON'T HAVE TO CARE"

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2563 (isolation #356) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Team RWBY »

I've literally never played with chemist before and afaik nobody else in my hydra has a read on them either? at the very least nothing has majorly stood out that I remember

brown eyes has a playstyle I can't read very well

I actually feel like reasonably clever is scum, I posted that in the hydra pt a while back (or maybe our S E K R E T discord channel or in PMs with taly) but I don't think I've actually posted that here until now

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2568 (isolation #357) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Team RWBY »

I'm sure it will get resolved before it matters, plus I'm more interested in townreads atm

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2571 (isolation #358) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Team RWBY »

you're not going to like this answer duckling

Spoiler:
I'm assuming town until day two

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2574 (isolation #359) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Team RWBY »

yup

she already stated in thread that this slot is 100% dying tonight if she's scum so

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2577 (isolation #360) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Team RWBY »

it is for mastina, duckling.

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2580 (isolation #361) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Spoiler:
In post 1570, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 1484, Team RWBY wrote:Shining Dreamers is town until proven otherwise; specifically, I think if the kills go exactly like the way I expect them to, she has pretty damn good scum equity actually
The problem with that is that there is never a realm where I kill anyone other than your slot N1. :P

Your slot is nightkill-worthy on your merits alone.

But then to top it off you have KRAZY in there as well--who has a penchant for reading me "right for the wrong reasons".
...And while said scumreads are right for the wrong reasons, the reasons being wrong does not diminish the annoying tendency to still be RIGHT.

...Plus, said wrong reasons I don't expect to stay wrong for long. You know the times I've talked about my play with you, Ank? Now imagine that ten, twenty times more, minimum, and you get how much I've talked with Krazy about my play. Legit don't think there's any scummer I've had a more engaged conversation with about my meta, my mindset, my playstyle, my motivations, my philosophies, etc. We talked extensively after Anime UPick, we talked extensively after Anything UPick, we talked a little after games like schadd's mini normal and xyzzy's game, we've even talked about our numerous alts.

And the dude doesn't seem to forget the stuff I say, either--at least not all of it. Like. I have memory problems; I literally can't remember all the facts about players I play with, nor what facts I shared with what people. And I've fully expected him to forget about facts I've told him...to be surprised when he remembered them EVEN WHEN I HADN'T. Like, him making a casual reference to something I had completely forgotten about, in spite of me being the one to talk to him about it in the first place.

Obviously he's human, he forgets things, and he won't remember everything so in spite of me talking to him more than any other player about my playstyle realistically speaking my estimation is that in spite of all that he does remember he only retains about 50% of what I've told him...
...But 50% of what I've told him...
...When I've told him 200-400% more than I've told any other player...
...Is still 100-200% knowledge above the average scummer level.

So frankly if you survive to see D2, either my scumteam tried to kill you and failed due to lacking a strongman, or I'm town. :P
(Taly and Akarin are nonentities. Sorry mates, but you don't increase the threat and don't decrease the threat. Your contribution, I appreciate, but as scum I just wouldn't find it threatening.)
In post 1725, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 1582, Team RWBY wrote:this slot is fundamentally outside of the nightkill list that scum would be looking into for tonight.
Look Ank.
I don't know why you, knowing me as you do.
Think otherwise.

But I am being blunt here.
And telling you.

There is never any realm where I kill anyone in this playerlist except for you--maybe, maybe, MAYBE if you and Krazy shared different slots I'd consider him first, but you SHARE a slot.

You could've been locked in the worst ever TvT fight of all time.
You could've been hardcore tunneled on town and locktowned most of the scumteam.
You could've had such severe hydra dissonance as to destroy your functionality.
I am telling you that no matter what circumstances.
Even if you were an obligatory VT in an otherwise role madness game.
Even if you had a role beneficial to the scum to keep alive.
I'd never let you live.

There's never any circumstance at any time I would let you live to see another day.
I have a stance of going "fuck doctors, kill the people I want to".
Similarly "fuck the chance of getting caught by a watcher, kill the people I want to".
There is nothing you could do this game which would make scumastina not nightkill you N1--absolutely NOTHING. Because I 100% guarantee it, it always happens. I don't know why you'd think it wouldn't, but it absolutely would.
In post 1582, Team RWBY wrote:(in which case town NEEDS to nail you down to a specific reason why I'm wrong on this)
They'll have plenty if I'm not speedlynched at any point or shot.
#stillsoftrollclaiming
In post 1582, Team RWBY wrote:I can't tell immediately if you're scum trying to play dumb on this specifically or if you really are just town that is taking that approach; I can see both being the case here (and honestly see the town option more likely atm) and idk if I'll be able to nail it down specifically until I see what the N1 kill is sadly
There's no playing dumb here.
I don't know why you'd think scumastina would ever let you live; I am telling you that you're outright wrong. And regardless of my alignment you know that's not something I'd lie about. Either I am scum who genuinely believes I'd never let you live (and am thus planning to kill you), or I am town who genuinely believes scumastina would never let you live. There's no "let's leave her alive for wifom", because I don't do wifom nightkills.

these are the posts duckling

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2582 (isolation #362) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Team RWBY »

this is a rabbit hole I really don't think would be productive to continue on

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2590 (isolation #363) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

I have a theory

I will not state my theory

-Blake
being very helpful
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2592 (isolation #364) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

probably on his shoulders

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2596 (isolation #365) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

responding to 2588

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2602 (isolation #366) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2599, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 2596, Team RWBY wrote:responding to 2588

-Blake
About the font?
no about GoT and/or the wagon on GoT

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2606 (isolation #367) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

my theory being right means pink ball is very likely town!!!!

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2609 (isolation #368) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

well the theory could be right or wrong

but the gamestate independent of it indicates pinkball!town

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2611 (isolation #369) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Yay

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2613 (isolation #370) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

My difficulty with reads mostly stem from this being a 100 page D1 and filtering through all the fluff and density with accuracy is both taxing and unlikely possible.

People have team solves that are all different and contradicting. There is a big pool of wagons that have failed ultimately for reasons as fickle as they began.

I've tried to pin down a good lynch that is a solid scumread but that hasn't worked.

So I'm putting emphasis on town hunting now.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2615 (isolation #371) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

look at the post number again nancy lol

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2617 (isolation #372) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2596, Team RWBY wrote:responding to 25

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2622 (isolation #373) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

I've noticed that there's an interesting overlap in general read consensus and yet overall activity and productiveness has drastically decreased rather than increased

not the most congruent thing in the world

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2624 (isolation #374) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Pink Ball wrote:@Yang 1. My "teamsolve" is not a team solve, it's my four biggest scumreads, and they have nothing to do with each other; 2. How different and contradicting are said team solves? I have seen a lot of agreement in some particular scumreads
1)
can you elaborate on each individual scumread then?

2) Papy
is scumreading
Wiisp/Sky/Vedith
and perhaps
SS/GOT
as well.

Vedith
has townread
Sky/Wiisp
from early on

Brown
has voiced suspicion of
PB/Vedith
but is still on
Sky

Wiisp
has about half the playerlist under the potential vote line

GOT/SS
are more focused on other wagons than the suspicion on them

Roster/Hot
are being put off as lynchbaity but
Roster
has had less pressure and
Hot
has been more active

For any general agreement of reads in the thread, there's not much being done about it.

I can go back and post-link where I get these reads from people but this reads as a pretty conflicted playerlist.

p-edit

Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 2613, Team RWBY wrote:My difficulty with reads mostly stem from this being a 100 page D1 and filtering through all the fluff and density with accuracy is both taxing and unlikely possible.

People have team solves that are all different and contradicting. There is a big pool of wagons that have failed ultimately for reasons as fickle as they began.

I've tried to pin down a good lynch that is a solid scumread but that hasn't worked.

So I'm putting emphasis on town hunting now.

~yang
I don’t tr GoT and have a bit of a tl on PB. But I would still like to hear your reasoning for your reads on those slots.
PB
is becoming a solid townread at the moment, from the little experience I have with them as scum, they're not as subtle and preying on read conflicts in this thread. They're stating their reads with clarity and them blatantly pocketing is NAI from what I've seen of them as town. I think their approach to this game is definitely more town-indicative when in regards to the gamestate.

GoT
- wanting that lynch is also out of a lack of seeing town in their posting. Them being a victim of apathy is probably NAI, but I figured if the push on them were less justified in their mind then they would be either pushing their own reads more or resisting the lynch.

I'm also good with
Vedith
eating rope but my conflicting thought there is... why would he only be approaching this game in creating a townbloc? Right now, that feels highly effective. But their actions and lack of actions don't coincide with the reads, and them stalling to push out thoughts make their stances feel less genuine, specifically because they early townread some heavily suspected people like
Wiisp/Sky/Hot

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2625 (isolation #375) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2619, the worst wrote:post tags are our friends
just hit the office and it's fucking mental here
I'll be a lurksack again til a bit later
noooo ask me questions pleasseeeeeee

asking me my thoughts on ANYTHING helps me create reads.

i figured it out... my hardship with reading is because i dont feel engaged with the playerlist on a conversational level at all, and i feel like my earlier attempts at mending this have either dissipated or been push away.

so pick my brain FOR MY SAKE.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2629 (isolation #376) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2626, Dannflor wrote:I town lean Pink Ball! though I’d like to get a stronger read there.
I think so too, did you see my reasoning on my solidifying townread there last page? Do you think it holds water? Part of it is weak meta, but it's something.

What do you want to know from this head?

p-edit lul

Dannflor wrote:Taly, what does your current town block look like?
{Dann, the worst, PB, SS}

its currently a small townbloc but i just now started focusing on townreading people strongly.

im weary of deepwolfs but i dont have enough gamesense atm to see if there is one... and i need to hard townread people as a precursor for that alarm to potentially go off, soooo ;P

i have solid-ish townreads on
wiisp/papy
but they dont feel TvT atm, but pushing that isnt helpful right now since im feeling decent about them individually.

i want to townread
brown/chemist
as i had similar concerns to
Ankhead
about them,
TW
explaining those reads helped me get a feel for what more to look at.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2630 (isolation #377) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

SS
townbloc is most purely off meta and because i think theyre the best candidate to look at later in the game for an accurate feel.
Wiisp wrote:@Rwby
talk to me, I resonate with #2613 (even tho I am part of the problem) and #2624
also I dont scum read half the player base... rood

literally, just ask me a question and I will answer it
im having a lot of difficulty trying to read you and
papy
interactively

you guys have had an on/off TvT and i feel like ive townread and suspected you both at one point, so having you guys tell me your position on each other OUTSIDE you two conversing is helpful

also,
GoT
SS
Brown
Alonzo
- reads on them?

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2632 (isolation #378) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

and i mean explanations for reads too

p-edit

Pink Ball wrote:Phoneposting. If you wanna a include me in a townbloc, you have to include Chemist too. He's like my younger brother who my mom told me I have to bring him and let him play
wiisp
is just as strongly feeling that townread but i dont know where it stems from...

can you BOTH say why hard-defending the slot is beneficial here? you can be vague if explaining hurts your reasoning.

i want to townbloc them too but i felt underwhelmed by their catchup and i thought they would focus more on reading up instead of just one initial catchup part-way into the thread.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2634 (isolation #379) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2633, Skygazer wrote:
In post 2312, Team RWBY wrote:
How come?
dont worry about this
Okay, I'll try. How much do you want to lynch Vedith today?

~Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2636 (isolation #380) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Team RWBY wrote:
In post 2633, Skygazer wrote:
In post 2312, Team RWBY wrote:
How come?
dont worry about this
Okay, I'll try. How much do you want to lynch Vedith today?

~Ruby
two heads would like this answer
sky

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2653 (isolation #381) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:37 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 2643, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2629, Team RWBY wrote:{Dann, the worst, PB, SS}
its currently a small townbloc but i just now started focusing on townreading people strongly.

im weary of deepwolfs but i dont have enough gamesense atm to see if there is one... and i need to hard townread people as a precursor for that alarm to potentially go off, soooo ;P

i have solid-ish townreads on wiisp/papy but they dont feel TvT atm, but pushing that isnt helpful right now since im feeling decent about them individually.

i want to townread brown/chemist as i had similar concerns to Ankhead about them, TW explaining those reads helped me get a feel for what more to look at.
Walk me through your SS town read? I don't necessarily think he's scum but I'm surprised you have such a strong town read on him

Otherwise I definitely favor Papyrus over Wiisp for town but I'm not sure whether one of them has to be scum or not yet.
SS
-townbloc atm is mostly because I want to evaluate them more thoroughly post-D1, but they feel like town from my experience with them. I have some doubts but I'm actively pushing them away.

Also, I don't think my 3 other heads agree with this townbloc on them either, so the veto-equity for this read is high even D1.

1)
About everyone has approached the slot the same way D1, pulling his teeth to get reads, and while he has made reads, they don't feel forced or reads that are by obligation going to keep people from suspecting them.
{HL, Roster, Papy, Wiisp, Clever, RWBY}
are not a group of players absolved of suspicion in this game, nor were most of these names pushing the wagon. Plus, some of these townreads are unique ones that go against the trend of some wagons in the game.
{Roster, HL, and Papy V Wiisp V Yang head of RWBY}

At first glance, this readslist doesn't align with a scum narrative I can foresee with this slot.
Their interactions with the playerlist have very little variance; it's plausible to think playstyle is the primary issue everyone has with town-them.

2)
Them being this slow to form and articulate reads was a trend for them in part of
Merchant's Daughter
and used theory as a means to evaluate the game viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78670

Granted, he was a replace-in 2000 posts, but his progression about solving the game is congruent to the amount of content in here with his play. This isn't the best meta read and so it's not the only reason for the townread of course.

You could ISO
SS
and see if you recognize what I'm posting about. I didn't feel like fishing for post-links but I will.

How do you feel about a
PB
and
TW
townbloc.
Dann
?

Also why
Papy
over
Wiisp
?
In post 2652, Vedith wrote:I had to double post to take that page top
it's thursday yknow :P

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2696 (isolation #382) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Hi guys I self exiled myself from the game thread for the rest of the day

ama

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2698 (isolation #383) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Team RWBY »

also roster is probscum

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2700 (isolation #384) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Team RWBY »

I'd really love to know why
Roster
jumped ship on his random vote/push on
PB
then L-2'd
GoT
when that lynch got near.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2703 (isolation #385) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Team RWBY »

its easier to read duckling but
<3
do what your heart desires

also y u no pick my brain ? :c

~yang

p-edit

the worst wrote:
In post 2700, Team RWBY wrote:I'd really love to know why
Roster
jumped ship on his random vote/push on
PB
then L-2'd
GoT
when that lynch got near.

~yang
the flick on/off skyg was baffling as well
completely forgot he was ever apart of that wagon. ehhhh
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2705 (isolation #386) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Team RWBY »

pick mine too :(

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2712 (isolation #387) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Team RWBY »

the worst wrote:{tw}
{dancefloor, rwby, paps, wisp}
{chemist, SS, Brown Eyes,
Punk Bill, Reasonably Clever
}
{
Shining Dreamers
} = honourary town
{
Game of Throws, Hot Lightning
} = not d1 lynch

2) Skygazer
8) Alonzo
10) Vedith
15) Rosterfoster

this feels a little lackluster.

i need skygazer to be around so i can get a grip on her tone. i don't TR GOT or HL at all but i understand the merit of looking elsewhere for day one.
Sky
is closest to a townread i have out of these 3,
hot
is slightly weaker and im still suspicious of
vedith

but i dont want to touch these 3 today. ^^^

i dont have a solid grip on
alonzo
but off a very recently ended game (Rapier Upick) they dont feel too different than what i might imagine them as town.

the only thing keeping me from pushing
roster
more has been other people i townread stating this slot is town, but i dont see it.

Mastina
has posted things that push my tunnel button but if they're not worth a push right now, plus I trust my heads' stance on them.

i agree with most of your townreads, what are you least confident about?

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2713 (isolation #388) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Team RWBY »

I don't have enough confident town reads and it makes me sad

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2719 (isolation #389) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Team RWBY »

are we about to last minute throw rope at
roster
?

the only defense ive seen for that slot is
Papy
when discussing meta i think, and
SS
argument that relies a bit on it not making sense to go after
PB

but the quick jump off
PB
for
GoT
and then weak vote when
Sky
was near a lynch doesnt look genuine.

also, whenever i look back at the following interaction i had with
Papy/Roster
at ending of Page 25 to Page 27 it tilts me a little :igmeou:

its one of the example interactions of why i had such a hard time drawing reads until the last 3 pages for awhile in this game.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2722 (isolation #390) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Duckling are there any town reads you want to talk out specifically

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2723 (isolation #391) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Team RWBY »

VOTE: rosterfoster

tentative vote, i think all heads want this lynch but to what level idk

i want this

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2725 (isolation #392) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:49 am

Post by Team RWBY »

I'll give my personal list when I'm back from going out for a bit my dear

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2734 (isolation #393) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Spoiler: Page 25-27, Roster+Taly+Papy Interactions Feat. PB/Wiisp
In post 620, rosterfoster wrote:Nom, Vedith; Dan, you Wisp town. HL is scummy, though no posts since I caught up I think? I’m not getting many scumread a, soz.
In post 621, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 620, rosterfoster wrote:Nom, Vedith; Dan, you Wisp town. HL is scummy, though no posts since I caught up I think? I’m not getting many scumread a, soz.
yo, this is virtually the same reads/thoughts you gave less than 200 posts ago

~yang
In post 622, rosterfoster wrote:Surprising right?
In post 623, Team RWBY wrote:VOTE: roster

not as much if you're scum.

~yang
In post 624, rosterfoster wrote:For some reason I don’t remember SS’s posts. And you IDK because there’s so many.
In post 626, rosterfoster wrote:Sorry but why would town me have many more reads when very few people other than those I read had posted?
In post 627, Papyrus wrote:Do you have any scum games, Roster?
In post 628, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 625, Pink Ball wrote:Hi Taly. Wanna chat?
sure, ive been wanting that for 625 posts
In post 626, rosterfoster wrote:Sorry but why would town me have many more reads when very few people other than those I read had posted?
im confident most, if not, the entire playerlist has posted

including people you havent mentioned... and people you havent mentioned have created content since your last few posts...

so the lack of substance reads as more of a deflection than uncertainty with reads

~yang
In post 629, Papyrus wrote:I don't see what's scummy about any of the stuff you're pushing, Yang.
In post 630, rosterfoster wrote:Jungle republic. viewtopic.php?f=51&t=78634

Most of those posting were people I had mentioned, and yeah believe it or not I find most things NAI.
In post 632, Team RWBY wrote:Image

What's towny about the stuff I'm pushing?

~yang

p-edit

Pink Ball wrote:
In post 628, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 625, Pink Ball wrote:Hi Taly. Wanna chat?
sure, ive been wanting that for 625 posts
Did you solve the game already or that's only me?
like, every time i think ive made a solve this game

i get responses like

so im working uphill here bby
In post 638, Papyrus wrote:Roster's probably town.
In post 639, Papyrus wrote:Krazy's outside his scum meta at this point so I'd be very surprised if RWBY flips scum.
In post 640, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 635, Pink Ball wrote:I know that I have at least one hot take that no one has ever thought and I'm pretty sure I'm right about it
spicy, do tell

this head's influence in the game is already at rock bottom so you got nothing to lose

~yang

p-edit

omg
ank
try to make reads k
<3

Papyrus wrote:Roster's probably town.
and... why?

also, am i the only person that sees scum-motivation in them only reiterating a certain group of reads and doing nothing else?
In post 642, Papyrus wrote:What reads were you expecting to change, Taly?
In post 643, Team RWBY wrote:i wasnt expecting on changing people's reads per se

i thought the reason i scumread
roster
was clear, and i made a valid question in why that's town

i feel like im talking in circles and i want someone to share thoughts with me -_-***

~yang
In post 644, Papyrus wrote:I'm sharing thoughts at my pace. I don't see what's scummy about having the same reads 200 posts later?
In post 645, rosterfoster wrote:Go talk to your hydra buddies then.
In post 649, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 644, Papyrus wrote:I'm sharing thoughts at my pace. I don't see what's scummy about having the same reads 200 posts later?
1)
There is to justification for the reads, so there's no clue on his thought process behind them entirely. A sentence or two might fly but we're over 20 pages in.

2)
It HAS been 200 posts later, they've done nothing with their reads, and they're posting to fill presence instead of providing content.

3)
Multiple people - MYSELF INCLUDED - has spoken about their original catchup posts and they haven't really acknowledged that.

It's not particularly void of scum-motivation but I'm pushing to help myself solve the slot better.
rosterfoster wrote:Go talk to your hydra buddies then.
so instead of upfront engaging with me, you want to avoid that by telling me to ignore you, while you dont resolve or respond to any point ive generated...

this kind of instills the thought that you're deflecting conversation.

~yang
In post 653, rosterfoster wrote:Maybe there isn’t a thought process?
In post 655, Papyrus wrote:@Taly

1. Justification is scummy for Roster. Lack isn't. Check the scum game he posted for better understanding.

2. Roster's posts don't fit your idea of "content" or "substance" but that doesn't mean they're substanceless, he just plays different than you.

3. Ignoring dumb stuff is towny for Roster. You tend to nitpick pointless stuff but that doesn't mean everyone else plays that way. I'm more like Roster, for example.
In post 657, Team RWBY wrote:So who do you think is scum
Papy
?
Wisp
? Judging by your vote?

Was every point I made about them being scum pointless nitpicking too??

~yang
In post 661, Papyrus wrote:No, Wiisp. I'm reevaluating in light of Roster's behavior & the fact that TTTT apparently flaked from all his games.

I'm also concerned about Roster's survival because he's easily mislynchable as town & I don't like the growing pressure on him after he started posting, especially from you when a second ago you were calling me scum for voting him.
In post 666, Papyrus wrote:
In post 657, Team RWBY wrote:So who do you think is scum Papy? Wisp? Judging by your vote?
Yes, Wiisp. I think his push onto Roster after you started pressuring him was awful & opportunistic, and I don't like how he kept tunneling me with his overly mechanical interpretation of my replacement reasoning long after I addressed his concerns.
In post 674, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 666, Papyrus wrote:
In post 657, Team RWBY wrote:So who do you think is scum Papy? Wisp? Judging by your vote?
Yes, Wiisp. I think his push onto Roster after you started pressuring him was awful & opportunistic, and I don't like how he kept tunneling me with his overly mechanical interpretation of my replacement reasoning long after I addressed his concerns.
Actually, I thought the timing of
Wisp
discussing
Roster
in after my post about
Roster
was a opportunistic , because they HAVE stated reads only after someone has originally said them first.

I didn't say anything because my other heads lean on
Wisp
being town to my understanding, and I'm trying to minimize dissonance. Plus, I'm starting to read reverse there because NOBODY has really discussed my posts about
Wisp
, and I'm questioning my perception.

But now, I want to know why you waited until and to defend
Roster
and vote
Wisp
, after I voted
Roster

~yang
In post 677, Team RWBY wrote:ugh, i dont know why but im finding myself getting frustrated real quickly with this game, i feel generally alone with my opinions. :(

i appreciate my other heads and theyre really awesome but if I'M wanting to resolve a read, I'M not the only person unsure about that read within this hydra.

ill post later. im getting tired and ive spent more time than id like on mafia today.

~yang

*Synopsis In My Mind*

>Roster
fills the thread with posts oriented to presence. I vote and push him because of it.
>Roster
works to deflect from responding to my reasons.
>Papy
states all my reasons for pushing
Roster
are playstyle and nitpicking.
>Papy
votes
Wiisp
right after
Wiisp
votes
Roster

-
Got confbias-y when
Roster
kept proving my point.
-
Got frustrated when
Papy
said I was nitpicking at useless playstyle things

Somewhat rage-quit near the end because the background noise of these 1 1/2 pages were
Papy V Wiisp
while
Vedith
does nothing and
PB
baits a solve.

This was during the
Taly Tunnel Wiisp Saga
so I started to doubt my reads from all sides even though I was beginning to solidify townreads and scumreads.

Hence my posts that
Alonzo
apparently liked around
page 40-55
when I was hard-solving the game by shifting my approach to help my overall view which didn't work out too favorably. :3

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2746 (isolation #394) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Team RWBY »

What about the reads you listed earlier this game?

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2751 (isolation #395) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Team RWBY »

If you think I'm town and misguided on you, why not respond or work to resolve my suspicion?

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2755 (isolation #396) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Team RWBY »

1)
Your vote on
Sky
didn't seem genuine and it looked like you were aware of that when you stated they were fake thoughts unless I misread something.

2)
I don't know why you pushed
PB
as scum but then changed quickly to
GoT
after that, you didn't reconcile your thoughts when it seemed like you had a genuine push.

3)
When I originally pushed a vote onto you, I voted you for reposting the same reads - I thought you were avoiding attention and I found that scum-motivated. Your posts specifically and pushed me to think you were deflecting.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2756 (isolation #397) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Team RWBY »

:/ this thread became quiet quickly.

~yang
Team RWBY