Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Starcraft Mafia: Legacy of the Void [Game Over]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by Krazy »

~~~Starcraft Mafia: Legacy of the Void~~~

As I was your beginning — so shall I be... your end.

• Sixteen players square off in a game with flavor based on the Starcraft universe

[*]This will be the final game in the Starcraft Mafia Trilogy run by Krazy.
[*]There will be a mafia faction, they will have daytalk, and an optional discord server.
[*]There will be at least eleven town players and at least three mafia players.
[*]All anti-town players will have safe flavor claims and the option to have moderators help create fakeclaims.
[*]10 day day 1, 8 day dayphases after that, 2 day nights
[*]All hydras should sign consistently according to the hydra key, generated day 1, even if it is a stealth hydra.
[*]schadd_, mastina, and Ankamius are backup/co moderators
[*]This is not a bastard game. No cults, no mid-game alignment changes
[*]There will be no Beloved Princess, Governor, Jester, Fruit Vendor, Lightning Rod, Redirector, Witches, Serial Killers, Lightning Rods, or Nexuses. Actions that take place during the day, including actions that result in flips, will not cause dayphases to end.
[*]There may be slightly more swing than in Starcraft Mafia: 2, but still (probably?) less than in Starcraft: Mafia.
[*]While this game may feature some roles that interact with the order of the player list, movement will not be a major feature of every role like in Starcraft: 2[/list]

PLAYERLIST
  1. popsofctown
    Vedith

2. Powerpuff Girls
    (Nancy Drew 39, Auro, Pink Ball)
  3. u r a person 2

4. Alchemist21

5. Moongrass
    Yahmose

6. Volxen MJL Combo Pack
    (Hydra of Volxen and MaryJoLisa)
  7. Iconeum

8. Liger_Zero

9. Hydra TBD
    (2-headed Stealth Hydra)
  10. Almost50

11. Wisdom
    Shadowlesscloud

12. Shiro

13. Flavor Leaf

14. chennisden

15. RCEnigma

16. Cerberus v666

Game Events:
Chennisden Lynched
Powerpuff Girls Nightkilled
Wisdom Lynched
Flavor Leaf Nightkilled
popsofctown Lynched
Alchemist21 Killed
Cerberus Revealed
Nero Cain killed
Hydra TBD lynched

SPECTATOR LIST
  1. woabass (hydra of Enter, the worst, and brassherald)
  2. Skitter30
  3. DanceFloor

Sample role PM:
Protoss ZealotWelcome to Starcraft Mafia: Legacy of the Void!

Spoiler:

You are a protoss zealot, a
town zealot

You are vanilla town.

Win:
You win when the mafia team has been removed from the game.

Game thread here:

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment and role name

Mod links: Mathblade's Topic -- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=75213

reminder note: replacement list coding should look like -- NicoRobin:jjh927,Taly:Creature

Spoiler: VoteCount Settings
priorVCNumber=0
url=viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79422
playerList=Vedith,Powerpuff Girls{Nancy Drew 39+Nancy+Auro+Pink Ball+PB+PG},u r a person 2,Alchemist21,Yahmose,Volxen MJL Combo Pack{Volxen+MaryJoLisa+MJL},Iconeum,Liger_Zero,Hydra TBD,Almost50,Shadowlesscloud,Shiro,Flavor Leaf,chennisden,RCEnigma,Cerberus v666
replacementList=Yahmose:Moongrass,Shadowlesscloud:Wisdom,Vedith:popsofctown,u r a person 2:Nero Cain
moderatorNames=Krazy,mastina,schadd_,Ankamius
dayStartNumbers=0,1506,1707,2176,2206,2526
cleanDay=true
deadline=(expired on 2019-05-23 13:18:06)[/area]
deadList=Powerpuff Girls-1,Flavor Leaf-2,Alchemist21-3,Nero Cain-4,Moongrass-5
flavor=[youtube][/youtube]
voteOverrides=
color=purple
Last edited by Krazy on Thu May 16, 2019 9:20 am, edited 40 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by Krazy »

The Boilerplate Rules

important bit
  • Day one will be 10 days, 8 day dayphases after that
  • 48 hour night phase
  • Majority lynches
  • 48 hours before prod, 24 hours before replacement after prod
  • Scum have daytalk and safe flavor claims, they also will have access to a discord server if they want one
  • Hydras must sign consistently; they can change their handle if desired but should approximately stick to the Hydra Key
  • Mastina and Schadd_ are backup moderators

General

1. This game uses sitewide rules: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6470
1a. Do not private message other users about anything having to do with this game in any circumstance even/especially if you are dead/have replaced out/are spectating/etc. If you even think it might be a grey area, it is not a grey area, it is not ok. This includes informal conversations on discord. Do not refer indirectly to game events in this game until the game is complete, including in signatures, signup threads, or anywhere else. Do not refer to statements made in this game in this game in other games.
2. No reference, whatsoever, should be made about other ongoing games. Ever. Not directly, not indirectly, not at all. -- viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30908

Respect

1. Be nicer to other people than they are to you. Attack the play not the player.
1a.
Replace outs will only be accepted by Private Message, not in game. If you are replacing out, do not discuss this in thread until it is confirmed with the moderator. Players cannot cancel replacement requests, even if a replacement has not been found. PMing the moderator that you wish or need to replace out will be taken as final. Once you have made that PM, please do not continue to post in the game thread.
Assume good faith for replace-outs. If you replace out, please do not comment directly or indirectly about the game in other sections of the site including the queue and/or your signature. This falls into the broad umbrella of "outside influence."
1b. Please do not ask other players to replace out, discourage them from playing the game, or otherwise create a hostile gaming environment. This is now also a sitewide rule.
1c. Sexual innuendo toward other players will result in a moderator warning.
Play to win.

2a.
You must read your role pm, and confirm that you understand your role.

2b.
Do not state, whether honest or false, that you have not read your role pm
in-thread. If I somehow forget to send you a role pm or send you multiple role pms, please contact me
by pm
2c. You can claim scum, and you can claim scum with someone else provided that the moderator can reasonably suspect non-malicious motives behind such.
2d. Scum can night kill their teammates, but I must see evidence that such a move is not game-throwing.
2e. Do not say or imply that you have not been reading the thread.
Avoid using the plain spoiler (blackout tag). Use spoiler= instead!
This is wrong.

Videos and animated Gifs can be posted in the main thread, but please try to keep it within reason. Do not try to break the site or make the thread unreadable to mobile users.
Please use spoiler tags when posting large videos or animated GIFs.

4a. Gifs this size are ok, any larger should be spoilered:
i.e. gifs this size should be spoilered:
Spoiler:

5. Cryptography and other forms of codes are generally not allowed. Breadcrumbs are generally okay.
Constant off-topic posting will not be tolerated.

Provable randomness is strongly discouraged.
In particular, do not use the dice tag.
8. Hydras -- Hydras must sign posts according to their requested handle, decided day 1 or pre-game. You are welcome to post an ego post on your main. Hydra slips will not result in warnings, although try to keep them to a minimum. Ultimately, I think there is no need to quote hydra slips on the hydra account, although I won't stop you from doing this either.
9. Please try to make the game at least relatively mobile friendly. On that note, please try not to quote large chunks of embedded quote chains for short replies--if you are really just referring to the last thing someone said, just say @playername and then reply rather than quoting a large quote chain for another short reply.

Honor

1. Do not attempt to impersonate the moderator.
Purple is my color, but you may use it as long as you are not attempting to impersonate me with it.
Note I don't actually edit in replies all that often. I also often just write replies using black text.
2. Do not edit or delete your post if for some reason you have the ability to do so. This includes on any related discord server.
Do not attempt to get the moderator to influence the game.
This rule does not refer to day abilities, if any exist, that are stated in your role PM. Please refrain from asking too many questions of the moderator about roleclaims unless absolutely necessary.
4a. PM me regarding VC related questions; V/LA can be declared in thread.
4b.
Do not discuss any disciplinary actions that the moderator takes in-thread.

4c. If there is a declared day action, you can ask the moderator to confirm that day actions have resolved, rather than waiting only for the next Vote Count. If the day action was fake, or if the day action was real but failed, either way the stated moderator response will be: "All day actions have resolved."
Trust tells are prohibited.

5a.
Do not replace out in such a manner as to confirm your alignment.

Do not quote or copy-paste moderator communications and other forms of private communications. -- While you can copy/paste communication from hydra discord servers, you should make sure that the text is converted to plain text, and especially that all embedded hyperlinks to player names are removed. Please do not enable timestamps either.

6a. Post links to anything except the main thread, timestamps, and read statuses should never be referenced in the game thread.
Access list numbers in private topics are also covered by this rule.

6b. You may directly copy-paste
unflavored night action results
(usually in bold) as well as your alignment, flip role, and effective role from your role pm, but
do not directly quote them
6c. Confirmed same-alignment players can quote their role PMs in their private topics.
6d. Do not quote your hydra PT in the game thread or include embedded links to your hydra PT in the game thread. You can copy and paste text from your hydra PT so long as it is plain text and does not include links to any posts in the hydra PT.
7. No Bah! posts.

Miscellaneous

1. Follow the spirit of the rules.
1a.
Do not attempt to find loopholes in the ruleset.

1b. While the moderator will generally assume good-faith, action can be taken against inadvertent rule breaks if deemed necessary.
All PTs will be released within 24 hours of the game's conclusion.
Players in any thread except the Dead PT may request redactions at any time
before
I release the PT. The dead thread is released immediately on the conclusion of the game.
3. The moderator reserves the right to update this ruleset as necessary.
New items will be underlined
, and
deleted items will be striked through.
(Note: The markup on this line is an example.)

Setup-Specific Rules

Activity and Deadline Rules

1. Day one lasts 10 days, other day phases will last 8 days. Nights last 48 hours. (After day 4, I reserve the right to shorten the length of the dayphase)
Nights may be extended if a replacement is needed.
There will be a minimum of 24 hours between the time a replacement is found and when night actions are due.
3. You will be prodded after
48 hours
of inactivity; this does not change on weekends. All prods should be responded to
in-thread unless the thread is locked in which case pm is acceptable.

4. 2 prod dodges are equivalent to a single prod. If you are prodded again from prod-dodging, you may not prod dodge. Prodges must still include some game content: "Krazy is still scum", "Krazy is still town," and "I like this wagon" are good enough for a prodge. While a subjective rule, prod dodges are objectively defined as posts that consist of little or no content related to the game with the sole purpose of avoiding prodding. Minimum content is not defined here as to mitigate abuse, but do realize that this rule is applied as objectively as possible.
V/LAs should generally be announced in-thread, not by pm.
You should also set V/LA in the User CP to make sure I do not forget.
6. If you have
regular weekend V/LA
, it is
your responsibility
to either inform me at the end of
each week
or to remember to set V/LA status.
V/LA players must post at least once every 96 hours.
Excessively long V/LAs (
14 days or longer
) may have stricter requirements imposed on them.
8. I reserve the right to warn and replace players whom I believe are exploiting loopholes in the activity rules. Please note that players are expected to do more than the bare minimum as outlined by these prodding rules. I reserve the right to warn and/or replace players whom I believe are exploiting loopholes in the activity rules, or are otherwise not treating the game as the commitment they signed up for.

Voting, Lynching, and Twilight Rules
  1. To vote, use
    Vote: Player
    or VOTE: Player.
  2. To unvote, use
    Unvote: Player
    or UNVOTE: Player.
  3. You do not have to unvote to change votes.
    Furthermore, I will only track the last *valid* vote in your post.
    Vote Conspiracy
    will not change your existing vote.
  4. Player abbreviations are allowed, although it must be *obvious* who your abbreviation refers to -- to the vote counter, preferably.
  5. Hammer occurs when votes equal to half of all living players (rounded down) plus one cast a vote against the same player (or No Lynch). All votes after a hammer will not be counted, and the hammered player is the one who will flip. The time following a hammer is Twilight, and all players may continue talking.
  6. No lynch will occur if deadline is reached without a hammer.
Setup Details

Unless otherwise specified, mafia may
not
perform a kill and use an active ability at the same time.

The exception to this is movement actions. All power roles that can move can move and perform their night action simultaneously, including the mafia factional kill.

(these rules mostly borrowed from Ircher)
Last edited by Krazy on Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Krazy »

Flavor:

At daybreak, I may include flavor text (depending on my availability and schedule). Everyone has flavor. This is a theme game. You are not explicitly prohibited from speculating about flavor text, although, to be clear, a lot of the narrative-style information in my flavor reveals will not be based on night action content.

Although this is "Starcraft Mafia: Legacy of the Void" this is not a confirmation that all flavor will be from Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void -- flavor can come from vanilla, Brood War, or the novelizations/extra sources.

Flips:

Flips will include kill flavor. Kill flavor will be distinctive to the role responsible for the kill.
The mafia may have different kill flavors, which may indicate which mafia role performed the night kill.

Flips will include the role PM with any "Informed" status content redacted and all PT links removed.

Level of MindF*ck:

The level of wifomy mindf*ck for town has been significantly reduced but is not at 0%. There may be a higher amount of MindF*ck than in Starcraft 2, but I think still less than Starcraft 1.

Hydras and Discord:

I will set up hydra PTs on discord at request.

VCs:

I have used Mathblade's vote counter before and liked it a lot, but using name variations that are not misspellings may cause me delays in updating the vote count. I may for any reason stop using the Mathblade vote counter and switch to conventional vote counting by hand.

I will use the offline version of Mathblade's Vote Counter.

Possible Roles:

There will be no cults or alignment-changing roles in this game. There will be no lies to the players. This is not a bastard game.

Additional roles that will not be in any Starcraft Mafia game include: Beloved Princess, Governor, Jester, and Fruit Vendor

Roles that will not be in THIS game include: Lightning Rod, Redirector, Witches, Serial Killers, or Nexuses.

Non-Normal Roles that CAN be in this game include:
Janitor, Bus Driver, Framer, Vanillaizer, Lyncher, Godfather, Psychologist, Arsonist, Survivor.

This includes variations to these roles both in mechanics and flavor.

There also can be new roles that would not be on the roles list.

PLAYER ORDER

The ORDER OF PLAYERS is not guaranteed to be significant in this game; if it is significant, I guarantee it will be much less significant than in Starcraft 2.

That being said, there still is a PLAYER ORDER and that order is here:
Alchemist21
Liger_Zero
Flavor Leaf
Cerberus v666
Shiro
Powerpuff Girls (Nancy Drew 39, Auro, Pink Ball)
RCEnigma
Vedith
Iconeum
Shadowlesscloud
Volxen MJL Combo Pack (Hydra of Volxen and MaryJoLisa)
Yahmose
u r a person 2
Almost50
Hydra TBD (2-headed Stealth Hydra)
chennisden
Last edited by Krazy on Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.0

Not Voting (16): Vedith(0), Powerpuff Girls(0), u r a person 2(0), Alchemist21(0), Yahmose(0), Volxen MJL Combo Pack(0), Iconeum(0), Liger_Zero(0), Hydra TBD(0), Almost50(0), Shadowlesscloud(0), Shiro(0), Flavor Leaf(0), chennisden(0), RCEnigma(0), Cerberus v666(0)

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-04-23 14:37:13)

HYDRA KEY:

Powerpuff Girls:
Auro as Bubbles
Nancy as Buttercup
Pink Ball as Blossom

Volxen MJL Combo Pack:
Volxen as Volxen
MaryJoLisa as [MJL?]

Hydra TBD:
Head one as Hydra
Head two as TBD
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Krazy »

The protoss zealots warp in, standing tall on the fields of Aiur. Their homeworld; the ruins of their empire.

They stand, blades of psionic energy emerging from their arms, as zerg zerglings rip up out of the ground. Telepathically, they hear the thoughts of the hierarch:
The swarm brought ruin to our people. Our people became refugees. And yet, they could not break our unity. For we are bound by the Khala, the sacred unity of our every thought and emotion.

The mindless zerglings swarm in, the quadrupedal aliens growling and seething with their toothy maws.

Today, we retake our homeworld, and with it... our legacy.

Day One Begins
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:35 am

Post by Krazy »

Firebringer is not in this game. He is not in the stealth hydra. That was just a random ego post I think.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Krazy »

My life for Aiur!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.1

Shadowlesscloud(2)
~ (9), (35)

Liger_Zero(1)
~ (26)
Hydra TBD(1)
~ (2)

Not Voting (12): Vedith(71), u r a person 2(0), Yahmose(1), Volxen MJL Combo Pack(4), Iconeum(0), Liger_Zero(23), Hydra TBD(0), Almost50(0), Shadowlesscloud(26), Shiro(0), RCEnigma(19), Cerberus v666(1)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-04-23 14:42:27)

MOD REMINDERSIconeum and Shiro have (expired on 2019-04-15 14:42:27) to pick up their role pms

FLAVOR
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Krazy »

I am considering changing Rule 4 so that large gifs do not need to be spoilered, within reason. If you object to this potential rule change (i.e., you post by mobile and have a limited data plan), please send me a PM. Please do not discuss this in thread, only PM, thank you. Please send any comments by PM in (expired on 2019-04-14 20:51:19)
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 280, Almost50 wrote:Can I have access to the PPG PT?
Players cannot gain access to hydra PTs until the game is completed.

(/straightman mod, serious face)
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Krazy »

Mine more minerals
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.3

Shadowlesscloud(3)
~ (1), (21), (88)

Liger_Zero(2)
~ (4), (7)
chennisden(2)
~ (25), (9)
Almost50(1)
~ (70)

Not Voting (8): Vedith(94), (63), Yahmose(0), Iconeum(0), Shadowlesscloud(38), (11), (46), Cerberus v666(6)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-04-23 14:51:44)

MOD REMINDERSIconeum has (expired on 2019-04-15 14:42:27) to pick up their role pm

Math will look into why the original version of this VC showed Yahmose as having a post

FLAVOR
Last edited by Krazy on Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 234, Krazy wrote:I am considering changing Rule 4 so that large gifs do not need to be spoilered, within reason. If you object to this potential rule change (i.e., you post by mobile and have a limited data plan), please send me a PM. Please do not discuss this in thread, only PM, thank you. Please send any comments by PM in (expired on 2019-04-14 20:51:19)
I heard no objection to this, so I will be changing Rule 4 -- gifs
within reason
can be freely posted without spoilers in the main thread. Please do not try to break the site or make the thread totally unreadable to mobile users!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Krazy »

You require more
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Krazy »

Vespene gas
Last edited by Krazy on Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.4

Liger_Zero(3)
~ (4), (9), (93)

chennisden(2)
~ (29), (12)
Shiro(1)
~ (91)
Shadowlesscloud(1)
~ (7)
Flavor Leaf(1)
~ (15)

Not Voting (8): Vedith(100), (80), Yahmose(1), (37), Shadowlesscloud(38), (11), (48), Cerberus v666(7)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-04-23 14:40:18)

MOD REMINDERSProdding Yahmose.

FLAVOR
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:29 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.6

Volxen MJL Combo Pack(4)
~ (97), (67), (32), (38)

Shiro(2)
~ (104), (24)
Liger_Zero(2)
~ (6), (95)
u r a person 2(1)
~ (36)

Not Voting (7): Vedith(108), Yahmose(1), (13), (47), Shadowlesscloud(38), (16), Cerberus v666(8)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-04-23 14:38:01)

MOD REMINDERSPending replacement for Yahmose!

Shadowlesscloud has under 24 hours to pick up their last prod.

FLAVOR
Last edited by Krazy on Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 752, Almost50 wrote:
In post 750, Krazy wrote:Pagetop
I gave you that. :P
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:25 pm

Post by Krazy »

Moderator Announcement: Moongrass replaces Yahmose!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:11 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.6

Shiro(4)
~ (24), (18), (112), (130)

Volxen MJL Combo Pack(3)
~ (104), (32), (44)
Liger_Zero(2)
~ (7), (103)
u r a person 2(1)
~ (43)
Shadowlesscloud(1)
~ (22)
Cerberus v666(1)
~ (73)

Not Voting (4): (13), (49), Shadowlesscloud(38), Cerberus v666(15)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-04-23 14:37:36)

MOD REMINDERSShadowlesscloud has not picked up prod and is being replaced.

FLAVOR
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:20 pm

Post by Krazy »

Moderator Announcement: Wisdom replaces Shadowlesscloud!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by Krazy »

Damn I missed that pagetop
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.7

Volxen MJL Combo Pack(5)
~ (115), (39), (50), (27), (37)
, Vedith
Shiro(5)
~ (26), (134), (72), (50), (59)
Liger_Zero(1)
~ (11)
chennisden(1)
~ (77)

Not Voting (3): (13), (126), Cerberus v666(19)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-04-23 14:38:00)

MOD REMINDERSVolxen MJL Combo Pack needs a prod. The last post was at: 4/17/2019 4:53:00 PM which was 2 days 8 hours 11 minutes 14 seconds ago.

FLAVOR
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Krazy »

Apologies, fixing 1.7, scrubber did not pick up vedith's vote.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by Krazy »

Moderator Announcement: popsofctown replaces Vedith!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Krazy »

I am not one with the pagetops, but I'll do a VC here anyway to make sure I added the right tags for the scrubber

Votecount 1.8

Shiro(5)
~ (26), (142), (72), (51), (59)

Volxen MJL Combo Pack(5)
~ (48), (50), (29), (48), popsofctown
chennisden(2)
~ (78), (29)
Liger_Zero(1)
~ (14)

Not Voting (3): (156), (129), Cerberus v666(19)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-04-23 14:38:58)

MOD REMINDERSPlaying some vidja games so didn't double check this, shoot me a pm if there's a vote off or the scrubber missed something

edit: Not sure why it's still not picking up 869 after I thought I fixed it, I'll poke math about it later

FLAVOR
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1325 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:51 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.11

chennisden(8)
~ (92), (31), (75), (25), (54), (65), (127), (95)

Volxen MJL Combo Pack(3)
~ (48), (52), (34)
Shiro(2)
~ (27), (187)
Wisdom(1)
~ (216)
Liger_Zero(1)
~ (28)
Hydra TBD(1)
~ (135)

Not Voting (0):

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-04-23 14:37:43)

FLAVOR
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1478 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.13

Volxen MJL Combo Pack(6)
~ (62), (52), (45), (199), (114), (73)

chennisden(6)
~ (108), (37), (89), (30), (61), (134)
Liger_Zero(2)
~ (28), (147)
Shiro(1)
~ (27)

Not Voting (1): (236)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-04-23 14:37:57)

FLAVOR
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 1480, Volxen MJL Combo Pack wrote:@Mod, what happens in the case of a tie?

-MJL
If a player reaches a hammer, then that player is hammered and the dayphase ends. Votes after a hammer occurs do not count, thus no second hammer can occur.

Additionally, there is not a plurality lynch mechanic. If time runs out and no one is lynched, the dayphase defaults to No Lynch, regardless of whether players are tied at end of day or not.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Krazy »

Mine more minerals
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.14

Volxen MJL Combo Pack(4)
~ (62), (52), (45), (199),
chennisden(9)
~ (108), (37), (89), (30), (61), (134), Wisdom, Moongrass, Powerpuff Girls
Liger_Zero(2)
~ (28), (147)
Shiro(1)
~ (27)

Not Voting (0):

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-04-23 14:37:57)

FLAVOR
Last edited by Krazy on Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by Krazy »

Apparently the hammer broke Math's vote counter

don't know why!

Anyway gonna double check all this by hand, but this looks like hammer.

edit:

Now using this post to check Math's fix:

Votecount 1.EoD

chennisden(9)
~ (74), (26), (64), (22), (52), (127), (115), (77), (237)
-- HAMMER
Volxen MJL Combo Pack(4)
~ (30), (35), (19), (199)
Liger_Zero(2)
~ (4), (147)
Shiro(1)
~ (16)

Not Voting (0):

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-05-03 03:07:39)
Last edited by Krazy on Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by Krazy »

vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by Krazy »

Chennisden has been lynched! They were...

Spoiler:
ZeratulWelcome to Starcraft Mafia: Legacy of the Void!

You are Zeratul, a
town odd-night alien

On odd-numbered nights, you may target a player. That player will be abducted: similar to making a player commute, they will be jailkept and asceticized, preventing all actions from targeting them and preventing them from targeting anyone else. This will last during both the night and the subsequent day cycle, until the next night begins. Abducted players can still be lynched.

Win:
You win when the mafia team has been removed.

Game thread here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79422

Confirm:

The end of day player order is:
Alchemist21
Liger_Zero
Flavor Leaf
Cerberus v666
Shiro
Powerpuff Girls
RCEnigma
popsofctown
Iconeum
Wisdom
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Moongrass
u r a person 2
Almost50
Hydra TBD

It is now night 1! You have (expired on 2019-04-25 02:44:21) to send in night actions!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Krazy »

The fast night proposal did not pass. As before, please do not discuss this in the game thread.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Krazy »

PREVIOUSLY, on Stacraft Mafia: Legacy of the Void

ZERATUL arrived at the invasion site in orbit around Aiur, where protoss forces plan to at last retake their homeworld. However, he comes with troubling news.

"You must halt this invasion at once!"
Zeratul called. Amidst calls to arrest Zeratul (due to conflicts from long ago), Zeratul insists:
"The end war has come! Amon, the dark one, has returned! This invasion is a distraction... from the true battle ahead. Amon's fury will engulf the entire galaxy! I have found a way to stand against the coming darkness... you must believe me."

But no.
"Too many have sacrificed for this moment to come to pass."
Turning from Zeratul, the protoss called:
"Commence the invasion!"

And yet, little did they know, just how strong Amon had become...
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by Krazy »

In the midst of the invasion of Aiur, a group of three zealots pushed into a zerg base. Slicing through zerglings, eviscerating spine crawlers, they cleansed their homeworld of the zerg forces.
"For Aiur!"
the first zealot, codename Buttercup, called.

"For Aiur!"
the second zealot, codename Bubbles confirmed.

"For Aiur!"
the third, codename Blossom echoed... but there was a pause in her voice. Something was going on.

Together, they were an unstoppable force, cutting through the zerg forces. But, confused by the hesitation, Bubbles and Buttercup turned back.
"Blossom, are you okay?"

"For... Ai... ur..."
Blossom whispered. Buttercup and Bubbles began to step forward, when they noticed something strange going on. Blossom's warp blades were changing color... from the traditional blue, to a dark, violent shade of red.

"Blossom?"
Buttercup asked.

When Blossom looked up, her eyes too had turned a dark shade of red.

"Is this the promised end?"
Bubbles asked.

"For Aiur,"
Buttercup said, steeling her nerve, and recognizing that the greatest hardship was yet to come.

She could already tell, that when Blossom stood, their trinity had been broken.

Red psionic blades slashed through the air, hacking through Buttercup's shields, and slamming against her own warp blades.

"How do we stop this madness? What is going on?"
Bubbles called.

"I don't know,"
Buttercup said,
"But this isn't Blossom. Not anymore."

Buttercup turned to lunge in to attack Blossom when another wave of zerglings came charging up against her. She slid back, slicing their throats out.

And in that moment of distraction, she turned back to see Buttercup, impaled on Blossom's psionic blade.

"Sister..."
Bubbles said.
"I shall avenge you!"

Bubbles and Blossom faced against each other. Blue blades. Red blades. Both zealots already covered in zergling blood.

Blue blades flashed in the twilight hours. In another moment, Bubbles stood. Blossom fell.

"Sisters..."
she cried. Now, she was alone, her fellow zealots fallen around her.

But then she felt something else... someone else watching her. A presence, not the zerg.

Turning, she saw something even her advanced protoss mind struggled to understand. But what she saw most of all was a pair of red eyes, staring down at her.

And in another moment... she too was gone.
Last edited by Krazy on Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by Krazy »

During the night, the Powerpuff Girls were killed. They were
incinerated by the eyes of Amon
!

The Powerpuff Girls were...
Spoiler:

town zealot

You are vanilla town.

Win:

Confirm:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by Krazy »

The current order of players is:
Alchemist21
Liger_Zero
Flavor Leaf
Cerberus v666
Shiro
popsofctown
RCEnigma
Iconeum
Wisdom
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Moongrass
u r a person 2
Almost50
Hydra TBD
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 2.0

Not Voting (14): popsofctown(0), u r a person 2(0), Alchemist21(0), Moongrass(0), Volxen MJL Combo Pack(0), Iconeum(0), Liger_Zero(0), Hydra TBD(0), Almost50(0), Wisdom(0), Shiro(0), Flavor Leaf(0), RCEnigma(0), Cerberus v666(0)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-05-03 03:31:15)
Last edited by Krazy on Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1594 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:44 am

Post by Krazy »

Some roles may or may not get result targets by name. It is not categorically ruled out.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:03 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 2, Krazy wrote:Possible Roles:
There will be no cults or alignment-changing roles in this game. There will be no lies to the players. This is not a bastard game.

Additional roles that will not be in any Starcraft Mafia game include: Beloved Princess, Governor, Jester, and Fruit Vendor

Roles that will not be in THIS game include: Lightning Rod, Redirector, Witches, Serial Killers, or Nexuses.

Non-Normal Roles that CAN be in this game include:
Janitor, Bus Driver, Framer, Vanillaizer, Lyncher, Godfather, Psychologist, Arsonist, Survivor.

This includes variations to these roles both in mechanics and flavor.

There also can be new roles that would not be on the roles list.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Krazy »

Wisdom has been lynched! He was...

Spoiler:
Ma'lashWelcome to Starcraft Mafia: Legacy of the Void!

You are Ma'lash,
Amon's Disciple
. [teammates redacted]

At night your faction may decide to kill someone, but you must determine who will carry out the kill. If you are the one to perform the kill, the target will be eviscerated by Tal'darim forces.

Win:
You win when the mafia control a majority in the town or this can't be prevented from happening.

You have access to the Scum PT which is here: [not revealed]

Confirm:

If you want help in designing an original fakeclaim, the mod can help with that, but there is no guarantee there will not be a cross-claim. Your safe flavor claim is [redacted].

A condition has been achieved.

Alchemist21
Liger_Zero
Flavor Leaf
Cerberus v666
Shiro
popsofctown
RCEnigma
Iconeum
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Moongrass
u r a person 2
Almost50
Hydra TBD

It is now night! You have (expired on 2019-04-27 15:13:25) to send in night actions!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1708 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Krazy »

vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1709 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Krazy »

"Death is the fate of all warriors..."

The protoss executor made his way to Korhal, where Zeratul had prophecized that they would find Flavor Leaf, a key part of fulfilling the prophecy to defeat Amon. As they were coming into orbit, though, the transponders picked up an alarming number of vessels. There, they found the old war hero in the midst of a battle with the Moebius Corps. Times were hard for Flavor Leaf's Raiders, the terran force that had so many times worked within the shifting tides of war in the spirit of justice and honor.

"Moebius corps? Why would they be attacking Korhal?"
the executor asked.

"I'm detecting hybrid signatures from their fleet,"
a zealot on the bridge said.

"Hybrids? Then this is the work of... Amon."

Needing their terran allies in the fight to come, the protoss joined Flavor Leaf in the battle for Korhal. After days of fierce combat, finally the protoss executor and Flavor Leaf could stand side by side... looking out over the fallen terran soldiers.

"Fate ain't written,"
Flavor Leaf said.
"Way I see it, if Zeratul believed you all could make a difference in all this, then the fight's just begun."

The protoss executor nodded beside him. Together, they would go on to fight on...

But not before Flavor Leaf saw a set of glowing red eyes upon him.

"No! Flavor Leaf!"
the executor called.

But Flavor Leaf merely smiled.
"Hell, it's about time."
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Krazy »

Flavor Leaf has been killed! He was
incinerated by the Eyes of Amon
!

He was...

Spoiler:
Jim RaynorWelcome to Starcraft Mafia: Legacy of the Void!

You are Jim Raynor, a
town miller mason

You are a mason with [redacted] who you know is town. You share a PT with them here: [redacted]

You are a miller. To any alignment cop, you will seem to be aligned with Amon's forces.

Win:

Confirm:

Alchemist21
Liger_Zero
Cerberus v666
Shiro
popsofctown
RCEnigma
Iconeum
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Moongrass
u r a person 2
Almost50
Hydra TBD

Votecount 3.1

Not Voting (12): popsofctown(0), u r a person 2(0), Alchemist21(0), Moongrass(0), Volxen MJL Combo Pack(0), Iconeum(0), Liger_Zero(0), Hydra TBD(0), Almost50(0), Shiro(0), RCEnigma(0), Cerberus v666(0)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-05-05 15:40:13)
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1757 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 1751, Hydra TBD wrote:Was this ever explained?

- Hydra
No, and it will not be without a flip.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.2

Liger_Zero(4)
~ (1), (2), (1), (1)

Not Voting (8): popsofctown(4), Moongrass(0), Volxen MJL Combo Pack(0), Iconeum(0), Liger_Zero(19), Almost50(0), Shiro(0), Cerberus v666(0)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-05-05 15:41:42)

FLAVOR
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:41 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 1773, popsofctown wrote:@Krazy, does the privilege of getting help with flavor for fakeclaims apply to townies.
I will help any alignment with flavor-related questions.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.3

Liger_Zero(3)
~ (1), (1), (1)

Iconeum(1)
~ (21)
Hydra TBD(1)
~ (30)

Not Voting (7): popsofctown(10), Moongrass(0), Volxen MJL Combo Pack(0), Iconeum(0), Almost50(3), Shiro(0), Cerberus v666(0)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-05-05 15:43:38)

FLAVOR
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1900 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.4

Liger_Zero(5)
~ (1), (1), (1), (1), (1)

Iconeum(2)
~ (21), (45)

Not Voting (5): popsofctown(18), Volxen MJL Combo Pack(1), Iconeum(0), Almost50(26), Cerberus v666(2)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-05-05 15:40:44)

FLAVOR

Mod NoteUh, the post count for the dayphase above are not working, I'll poke Math about it later
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1953 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.5

Liger_Zero(5)
~ (1), (1), (1), (2), (4)

Iconeum(2)
~ (21), (45)
Volxen MJL Combo Pack(1)
~ (5)

Not Voting (4): popsofctown(20), (10), Almost50(32), Cerberus v666(2)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-05-05 15:40:46)

MOD REMINDERSStill haven't talked to Math to fix the post count issue with the scrubber.

FLAVOR
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2001 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.6

Iconeum(3)
~ (21), (45), (21)
Volxen MJL Combo Pack(1)
~ (5)

Not Voting (2): Almost50(32), Cerberus v666(6)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-05-05 15:42:11)

FLAVOR
Last edited by Krazy on Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (isolation #53) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:31 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.7

popsofctown(3)
~ (40), (13), (32)

Liger_Zero(3)
~ (1), (1), (4)
Iconeum(3)
~ (21), (45), (10)
Volxen MJL Combo Pack(1)
~ (32)
Moongrass(1)
~ (26)

Not Voting (1): Cerberus v666(7)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-05-05 15:41:13)

MOD REMINDERSProdding hydra

FLAVOR
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2126 (isolation #54) » Wed May 01, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.8

popsofctown(4)
~ (40), (13), (32), (25)

Liger_Zero(3)
~ (1), (1), (4)
Iconeum(2)
~ (21), (45)
Volxen MJL Combo Pack(1)
~ (32)
Moongrass(1)
~ (30)

Not Voting (1): Cerberus v666(9)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-05-05 15:50:04)

FLAVOR
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2165 (isolation #55) » Sat May 04, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Krazy »

Out of town and not going heavy on vote counts, but I have been doing prods and quick reminder that there is now 24 hours left in the dayphase.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2177 (isolation #56) » Mon May 06, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Krazy »

vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2178 (isolation #57) » Mon May 06, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Krazy »

Artanis, having destroyed High Lord Ma'lash, next set out to confront Amon's forces on the planet of Shakuras, which had been overrun by Amon-controlled Zerg and Hybrids.

"Zeratul..."
Artanis muttered,
"You are fallen, and even now, I cannot save Shakuras, your home planet."
Guilt gripped him. Here it was--Shakuras, the home of the Dark Templar, the home of Zeratul, the planet that had been the bastion away from Aiur. This place had been the home of hardship, but also a refuge. And yet now it was overrun, and they could not save it.

After consulting with his lieutenants, he decided that overloading the phase crystal in the Xel'Naga temple would create a shockwave around the planet that should destroy the hybrids and rid the planet of Amon's influence.

"But who should go?"
Artanis asked.

Each advisor, in turn, volunteered themselves. But as Artanis thought upon it, he reached his decision.

"Zeratul gave his life to free me. If anyone should go, it should be me, to honor his memory."

One of his lieutenants said:
"But executor, isn't that precisely why you should NOT be the one to go? Zeratul believed in your leadership of our forces--we need you safe, and alive."

Artanis shook his head.
"We each must take risks. We each must be willing to sacrifice. Zeratul did not save me so that I could stay safely hidden on our capital ship."

So he descended to the planet's surface, pushing through zerg forces. With his experience in the field, he cut through hydralisks, tore zerglings apart, and led his forces into the overrun Xel'Naga temple.

Finally, they reached the phase crystal. His strike force teleported back to the surface while he did the final activation, destroying the last zerg forces standing in his way.

All was going well, despite how hard the zerg forces fought to defend the crystal. He knew the shockwave would cleanse this planet once and for all. All that was left to do was to teleport out.

As the blast wave began to surge around him, he let himself get swept up in the teleportation.

And yet... he did not find himself standing on the protoss capital ship.

Instead, he saw the red Eye of Amon gazing upon him.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2179 (isolation #58) » Mon May 06, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Krazy »

Alchemist21 was killed during the night! He was
incinerated by the eyes of Amon!
He was...

Spoiler:
ArtanisWelcome to Starcraft Mafia: Legacy of the Void!

You are Artanis, a
town one-shot jack-of-all trades

You have several one-shot abilities. You can only use one ability each night. (You can use each ability once)

1-shot Cop: Learn whether a player is aligned with Amon's forces or not
1-shot Gunsmith: Learn whether a player is capable of committing a killing action, either during the day or the night. Note that this is based on whether they were capable of killing a player at the start of the night phase.
1-shot Tracker: Follow a player at night and see who they visit, if anyone.

Win:

Confirm:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2180 (isolation #59) » Mon May 06, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 4.1

Not Voting (10): u r a person 2(0), Moongrass(0), Volxen MJL Combo Pack(0), Iconeum(0), Liger_Zero(0), Hydra TBD(0), Almost50(0), Shiro(0), RCEnigma(0), Cerberus v666(0)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2019-05-14 19:43:55)

Liger_Zero
Cerberus v666
Shiro
RCEnigma
Iconeum
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Moongrass
u r a person 2
Almost50
Hydra TBD
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2203 (isolation #60) » Mon May 06, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by Krazy »

Something has happened. The dayphase has ended. More info soon (need to boot up my laptop to write this up)
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2204 (isolation #61) » Mon May 06, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by Krazy »

vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2205 (isolation #62) » Mon May 06, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 4.2

-- HAMMER
Liger_Zero(1)
~ (1)

Not Voting (3): Moongrass(0), Iconeum(0), Almost50(1)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2019-05-14 19:47:29)

For reasons that have to do with convenience regarding the scrubber, I am going to break the tags in Cerb's self-hammer -- this is for my own convenience regarding how the scrubber works in regard to reasons that will be explained in the next post.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2206 (isolation #63) » Mon May 06, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Krazy »

The town has gathered around to lynch Cerberus, when he begins laughing maniacally! Something is wrong... very wrong...

Suddenly, his eyes flash red, and the town realizes the truth... Cerberus is a
white flag conditionally unlynchable bulletproof evil child

Since this is an unusual role, I am going to explain these keywords.

White Flag : Cerberus loses if he is the last living member of his faction.

Conditionally : Cerberus did not begin the game with all of these modifiers, some were unlocked as the game went on.This part of the key role should not be read as implying that the bulletproof or unlynchable modifiers can be negated at this point in the game.

Unlynchable : Cerberus cannot be lynched, although lynch actions on him still cause the game to go to night.

Bulletproof : Cerberus cannot be killed by actions that have gun or bullet flavor during any phase of the game (night or day).

Evil Child : Cerberus is revealed as a member of the mafia faction.

As Cerberus's current possessed body is destroyed, he is roleblocked for this night phase.

To be clear though, Cerberus still is alive, still can vote, and in future nights will be able to use night actions.

The current order of players remains:
Liger_Zero
Cerberus v666
Shiro
RCEnigma
Iconeum
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Moongrass
u r a person 2
Almost50
Hydra TBD

It is now night. You have (expired on 2019-05-09 01:29:25) to send in night actions.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2207 (isolation #64) » Mon May 06, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

Nero Cain replaces u r a person 2
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2208 (isolation #65) » Wed May 08, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by Krazy »

I would like to thank Nero Cain for taking a night time replacement!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2209 (isolation #66) » Wed May 08, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Krazy »

Nero Cain was killed during the night. He was
eviscerated by Tal'darim forces
!

He was...

Spoiler:

town zealot

You are vanilla town.

Win:

Confirm:

Votecount 5.1

Not Voting (9): Moongrass(0), Volxen MJL Combo Pack(0), Iconeum(0), Liger_Zero(0), Hydra TBD(0), Almost50(0), Shiro(0), RCEnigma(0),
Cerberus v666
(0)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 5 deadline is in (expired on 2019-05-17 01:13:28)

The current player order is:
Liger_Zero

Cerberus v666

Shiro
RCEnigma
Iconeum
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Moongrass
Almost50
Hydra TBD
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2376 (isolation #67) » Thu May 09, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 5.2

Volxen MJL Combo Pack(1)
~ (2)

Hydra TBD(1)
~ (26)
Cerberus v666(1)
~ (1)

Not Voting (6): Volxen MJL Combo Pack(5), (51), Liger_Zero(56), Hydra TBD(0), Almost50(0), RCEnigma(13)

Day 5 deadline is in (expired on 2019-05-17 01:13:45)

MOD REMINDERSYet to post today: Hydra TBD and Almost50. They have another 24 hours before they enter prod range, though.

I think the post counter for Cerb is broken again; unfortunately Math has been pretty busy lately but that's not a critical bug.

FLAVOR
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2472 (isolation #68) » Fri May 10, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Krazy »

How do you all go hours with just 4 posts to page 100
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2473 (isolation #69) » Fri May 10, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Krazy »

Mine
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2474 (isolation #70) » Fri May 10, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Krazy »

More
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2475 (isolation #71) » Fri May 10, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 5.3

Hydra TBD(3)
~ (26), (60), (64)

Shiro(2)
~ (1), (14)
Volxen MJL Combo Pack(1)
~ (2)
Cerberus v666(1)
~ (1)

Not Voting (2): Volxen MJL Combo Pack(5), Hydra TBD(16)

Day 5 deadline is in (expired on 2019-05-17 01:13:41)

FLAVOR
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2497 (isolation #72) » Sun May 12, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Krazy »

Don't y'all make me prod even more people (triple prod? :( )
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2525 (isolation #73) » Mon May 13, 2019 4:45 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 5.5

Hydra TBD(5)
~ (60), (64), (52), (19), (25)
-- HAMMER
Moongrass(1)
~ (16)
Iconeum(1)
~ (8)
Cerberus v666(1)
~ (1)

Not Voting (0):

Day 5 deadline is in (expired on 2019-05-17 01:15:36)

FLAVOR
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2526 (isolation #74) » Mon May 13, 2019 5:13 am

Post by Krazy »

Hydra TBD has been lynched! They were...

Spoiler:
AlarakWelcome to Starcraft Mafia: Legacy of the Void!

You are Alarak, a
mafia kinda-bastard traitor lyncher

You are a kinda-bastard traitor rather than a regular traitor. This means you know that the mafia team is not aware you are a traitor, and you are not aware of every member of the mafia team.

Lyncher: You do know ONE member of the mafia team, [redacted] is a mafia [redacted]. If [redacted] is lynched during the day, you will be promoted to the rank of Mafia Goon and will gain access to the mafia PT.

Win:
You win when the mafia has a majority or this can't be prevented from happening. You will not win with equality (i.e. 4-4) since the mafia do not have confirmation you are aligned with them until you transform into a goon.

Fakeclaim: The mod can help you with designing your own fakeclaim if you so desire. Your safe flavor claim is [redacted]

Confirm:

Additional note, if the traitor was promoted to the rank of goon, their kill flavor would be
eviscerated by tal'darim forces!

If the traitor recruitment condition was achieved, then "A condition has been achieved" would appear in thread.

Finally, note that the "kinda bastard" part of the title is in reference to how people sometimes characterize traitor roles where the scum team is not informed they are a traitor, there is no actually bastard element in any part of this role.

Liger_Zero

Cerberus v666

Shiro
RCEnigma
Iconeum
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Moongrass
Almost50

Cerberus v666 remains alive as the mafia faction has not reached its defeat condition.

It is now night. You have (expired on 2019-05-15 12:03:52) to send in night actions!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2527 (isolation #75) » Wed May 15, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Krazy »

Moongrass stood over the corpse of Hydra TBD.
"It's a good thing we never trusted this Taldarim traitor... his vengeance was focused on High Lord Ma'lash, not Amon, and once Ma'lash was killed...
She shakes her head.

"Matriarch!"
a dark templar called.
"We have a hostile approaching!"
The voice wavered for just a moment.
"Defensive abilities are still recharging! We can't stop him!"

Moongrass turned. And there were the eyes.

"You may kill me, Amon. But you shall never break the spirit of the Protoss!"
To her fellow dark templar, she said:
"Adun toridas, comrades!"

"Your fake gods cannot save you now,"
the voice of Amon echoed throughout the command center.
"Adun was just another protoss, and then he died. He has never protected you."

"Though each of us may fall,"
Vorazun said,
"We shall be remembered by the khala!"

With that, she leaped forward. Her body began to vanish, but then, mid-blink, the eyes locked on her...

And she became one with the ancestors.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2528 (isolation #76) » Wed May 15, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Krazy »

Moongrass has been killed during the night! They were
incinerated by the eyes of Amon!

Spoiler:
VorazunWelcome to Starcraft Mafia: Legacy of the Void!

You are Vorazun, a
town even night roleblocker

On even-numbered nights, you may target a player. That player will be prevented from using actions during that night, but if they have any day abilities, those will resolve. If the event of cross-actions, such as you targeting a jailkeeper or any other sort of roleblocker that also happens to target you or otherwise cause your action to fail, the other ability will resolve before yours.

Win:

Confirm:

Liger_Zero
Cerberus v666

Shiro
RCEnigma
Iconeum
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Almost50

Votecount 6.1

Not Voting (7): Volxen MJL Combo Pack(0), Iconeum(0), Liger_Zero(0), Almost50(0), Shiro(0), RCEnigma(0), Cerberus v666(0)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 6 deadline is in (expired on 2019-05-23 13:27:16)
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2577 (isolation #77) » Wed May 15, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 6.2

Volxen MJL Combo Pack(2)
~ (8), (15)

Iconeum(1)
~ (3)

Not Voting (4): Iconeum(2), Shiro(0), RCEnigma(9), Cerberus v666(4)

Day 6 deadline is in (expired on 2019-05-23 13:19:09)

MOD REMINDERSShiro has not yet posted today but is not in prod range from daybreak.

FLAVOR
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2600 (isolation #78) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 6.3

Volxen MJL Combo Pack(4)
~ (8), (15), (3), (10)
-- HAMMER
Iconeum(1)
~ (3)

Not Voting (2): Shiro(0), Cerberus v666(4)

Day 6 deadline is in (expired on 2019-05-23 13:18:52)
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2601 (isolation #79) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Krazy »

vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2602 (isolation #80) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Krazy »

Volxen MJL Combo Pack has been lynched! They were . . .

Spoiler:
The Golden ArmadaWelcome to Starcraft Mafia: Legacy of the Void!

You are The Golden Armada, a
Mafia one-shot Jack-of-all-trades
. Amon is Cerberus v666 and your fellow disciple is Shadowlesscloud.

You have several one-shot abilities. You are not multitasking and cannot perform these abilities simultaneously with a kill action. You cannot perform these actions simultaneously with each other even if they normally would be passive abilities (with the stated exception below).

1-shot tracker: Follow someone at night and learn who they visited
1-shot watcher: Watch someone at night and see who visited them
1-shot godfather: Appear to be aligned with the town to alignment cops at night
1-shot bulletproof: Avoid the first killing action directed to you at night
1-shot multitasking ninja: You will not be susceptible to tracker or watcher results. This ability can be paired with any of your other one-shot abilities or the factional night kill.

At night your faction may decide to kill someone, but you must determine who will carry out the kill. If you are the one to perform the kill, you may choose from the following kill flavors:
-Vaporized by phoenixes
-Blasted by multiple interceptors
-Mowed down by scouts
-Sniped by tempests

Win:
You win when the mafia control a majority in the town or this can't be prevented from happening.

You have access to the Scum PT which is here: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=79426

Confirm:

You have a fakeclaim as below. You can also ask the mod to help you craft another fakeclaim. Your safe flavor claim is "Observer."

Cerberus v666
has been endgamed!

The town
wins!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2604 (isolation #81) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Krazy »

Dead thread discord / former Powerpuff Girls hydra PT -- https://discord.gg/5QDYnab

Dead / betting PT: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=79428

Powerpuff Girls Gif Hydra PT -- viewtopic.php?f=90&t=79425
Last edited by Krazy on Thu May 16, 2019 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2611 (isolation #82) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Krazy »

Actions

n1: adjacency doc (pops) moves up 1
Joat (Alchemist) gets a gunsmith guilty on goon (Wisdom)
Amon (Cerb) performs factional kill on Powerpuff Girls
Scum joat (Volxen) uses the charge of BP

n2: adjacency doc (pops) activates (1 charge remaining)
Gun Vendor (RCE) vends to Flavor Leaf
Alch cops URAP (Town aligned)
Moongrass blocks Iconeum
Amon factionally kills Flavor Leaf
Volxen watches Liger (No visits)

n3: Volxen tracks RCE (no visit)
Cerb kills Alch

n4: Hydra kills Nero Cain
RCE guns Nero Cain
Moon blocks Volxen
Volxen uses Godfather shot (blocked)

n5: Cerb shoots Moongrass
Last edited by Krazy on Thu May 16, 2019 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2616 (isolation #83) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Krazy »

RCE's rolecard:
KaraxWelcome to Starcraft Mafia: Legacy of the Void!

Spoiler:

You are Karax, a
town even night gun vendor

On even nights, you may vend a gun to a player.
They will be able to use this gun on the subsequent day and only on the subsequent day, not after. The day-vig this ability this grants will not cause the day to end. The recipient of the gun will be informed they received a gun, but not that it was from you, and will know that they will have to say:
Dayvig: [target]
in thread.
The kill flavor will be "was shot."

Win:

Confirm:

Almost50's rolecard:

Infested KerriganWelcome to Starcraft Mafia: Legacy of the Void!

Spoiler:

You are Infested Kerrigan, a
town night 7 vigilante mason

You are a mason with Flavor Leaf, who you know is town. You share a PT here: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=79424

You are a night 7 vigilante. On night 7, you may attempt to kill a player of your choice.

Win:

Confirm:

Cerb's Rolecard:

AmonWelcome to Starcraft Mafia: Legacy of the Void!

Spoiler:

You are a Amon, a
Death-Worshiping God

You worship death, and with each death, you grow more powerful.

After two deaths have occurred in the game, you become bulletproof.

After four deaths have occurred in the game, you become a white flag conditionally unlynchable bulletproof evil god. If you are lynched or targeted by a killing action after four deaths have occurred in the game, you will be revealed as a white flag conditionally unlynchable bulletproof evil child and roleblocked for that night. You will lose the game if all of your teammates have been killed.

White Flag Conditionally Unlynchable Bulletproof Evil Child -- If you have been revealed as an unlynchable bulletproof evil child, the "conditionally" this refers to in your reveal is that four deaths needed to have occurred in the game. You become white flag. This means if you are the last surviving member of your faction, your faction loses.

Mafia PT: You will also have access to a mafia PT with daychat. PT is here: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=79426

Post-restriction: If you have been revealed as an evil child, your account is limited to 100 posts/gameday. If you go over this, you will be modkilled. You are not post-restricted before you are revealed.

Fakeclaim: Your fakeclaim is VT but the mod can help you design an original fakeclaim if you so desire. Your safe flavor claim is Selendis.

At night your faction may decide to kill someone, but you must determine who will carry out the kill. If you are the one to perform the kill, the target will be incinerated by the eyes of Amon.

Win:
You win when you and your disciples cannot be prevented from having a majority vote in the town.

Confirm:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2621 (isolation #84) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Krazy »

Mod error:
Krazy wrote:
You learned that Wisdom is capable of performing killing actions (has a gun).

Your gunsmith charge is now expired.
This was sloppy, and changing it back to "your target" the next night I don't think was correct either. I considered simply announcing there was no bus driver after this but it was such a big topic of discussion on day 2 I really didn't want to do that. I don't think this modslip was the main reason Wisdom got lynched but I do think it gave him less wiggle room and for that I apologize.

/

Design flaw: I don't think I made Cerb's rolecard sufficiently clear that the fact he is roleblocked when lynched is also revealed to the town and I didn't realize that the way I worded that was poor until the day I was flipping him.

/

Design flaw: I should have made it clear that when Hydra TBD's lyncher condition was achieved that there would be text that would appear in game in their rolecard.

Sorry scum team for these issues!
Last edited by Krazy on Thu May 16, 2019 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2625 (isolation #85) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Krazy »

Everyone is of course welcome to come to my MafiaScum discord server, The Cow Level, named after the dead PT from Starcraft 1: https://discord.gg/pFwKBHb

A big thank you to everyone who has played in the Starcraft: Mafia series, and an extra big shoutout to schadd, mastina, and Ankamius for design review and co-modding this series!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2635 (isolation #86) » Thu May 16, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Krazy »

Ehh, Alchemist had a scum immune to GS check (Hydra, before promotion), a scum with one-shot immune to cop check (Volxen), a town miller (Boon), a town gunsmith miller (A50), and someone who turns literally anyone into gunsmith millers day 3 (RCE). There was also a risk of town utilities working against each other if RCE had checked the alienized target n1 (which was impossible in this iteration since you guys lynched Zeratul), or if the Even night RB had hit him.

I think if I added a scum roleblock shot I would have needed to make Amon not immune to lynch in lylo/mylo or something

The other question is whether the VT count or Vorazun (even night roleblocker) could have changed, as those were some of the late adjustments in the design process (I added Vorazun because mastina was worried Cerb's role was too strong, and then added two more vts to give the setup a bit more stability. I think both were good calls.) I do think this game ended up being pretty close toward the mid section so I don't think the setup was particularly townsided. I think your suicidal lynch would have been a lot better on a stronger power role, and you might have been better off holding. Lynching pops --> committing to fast bus I think overall was not strategically optimal. I also think the fakeclaims needed a bit more work.

I'm inclined to say there's a strong correlation to there being no mod-provided fakeclaims and this being the first scum loss in the Starcraft series. This game does reinforce my sense that my mod-provided fakeclaims are a bit too strong, although I guess partly I'm trying to encourage scum to get more aggressive in shaping their own fakeclaims. I'll have to keep thinking about how I set that up.

That being said town did have a lot of power. It very nearly was a sweep the night that Moon changed his block from Hydra to Volxen. If he'd stayed on Hydra, then Nero ends up with a dayvig shot and scum don't get that kill off. But to be honest, before the pops lynch and the bus, I thought scum had this game.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2653 (isolation #87) » Thu May 16, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 2642, Cerberus v666 wrote:Like seriously, it's too easy/dumb for people to get caught because they have purely unsafe claims(like in this case, a mod provided claim that directly overlapped with an existing town role...one that was likely to become confirmed as town via mechanically catching scum).
I mean in Starcraft 2 my mod-provided fakeclaim directly overlapped with a real town role... I think the other issue was that Volxen needed to adjust his roleclaim to be n2 or n3+

I will say that town asked for significantly more help with fakeclaims this game than scum did 0.o
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2656 (isolation #88) » Thu May 16, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 2646, Liger_Zero wrote:Not a hydra. You log onto your hydra to post. Not read games.
eh I'd say people also sometimes log on to their hydra because they think *they might post* but sometimes they log on to the wrong account

I feel like there's players in this game that pretty regularly log onto their hydras to post to the wrong game and only catch themselves before they do so some of the time :P
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2659 (isolation #89) » Thu May 16, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Krazy »

I think observer I provided as a sample flavor fakeclaim to literally everyone who asked for an investigative role

Like the sample fakeclaim for Volxen was meant to give a sense of how a fakeclaim post would be structured, but with claimed masons and a flipped cop JOAT I definitely would have second guessed making an investigative fakeclaim
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2671 (isolation #90) » Thu May 16, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Krazy »

I'd guess one opened a browser where they were auto logged in and neither had any idea they'd even logged in lol
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2680 (isolation #91) » Thu May 16, 2019 11:59 am

Post by Krazy »

tbh the Ellitell has almost never worked in any game I've been in
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2727 (isolation #92) » Thu May 16, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Krazy »

I mean you replaced out while in the process of being nightkilled as a mech town slot due to the flavor not being revealed when I literally put an image of amon in the reveal for Cerb... Like the town concluded cerb was amon within like... What 10 posts of the start of the next day? The flavor association with kills wasn't supposed to be game defining anyway; volxen's role was designed to disrupt kill flavor spec even though scum never used it.

I mean you're welcome to dislike the setup, I was intentionally exploring roles that would push the bounds here and I was aware there was the risk that some people wouldn't like it. But I also feel like I talked about this a fair amount in dead thread and don't feel inclined to repeat those points.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2728 (isolation #93) » Thu May 16, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2726, u r a person 2 wrote:Also, I saw that some people argued that scum utilizing cerb's role was a mistake on their part.

If that's true, then having optimal scum play be to NOT utilize their primary role is also bad game design.
I wasn't saying that utilizing the role at all was bad, I was saying scumclaiming to lynch someone who could have gone down anyway and who was not a strong PR was not an optimal usage of the role.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2735 (isolation #94) » Thu May 16, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Krazy »

Lynching Cerb was not incorrect though... It wasn't anti-town. You still get the information he is a red slot, the roleblock, and a fairly strong understanding of the power structure of the scum. Like you can choose to believe that scum not having a full tempo loss there is anti-town, but it gives town an alternative to no lynching that is still informative.

Still, if you dislike the role you dislike the role. I did go through a large part of the design phase planning to have it be revealed in the ad thread, and the changes that led me to make it revealed instead on death effect was still debatable I think, but like the way I was looking at this was:

What is a strong scum power that can buffer against the functionality of even night gun vending?

One solution would have been giving scum a dayvig of their own, but I thought that would be unfun for the town player shot.
One solution would be to have scum be the ones vending the guns (compulsive disloyal gunvendor was an early iteration of amon) but ultimately this felt like overly controlling scum night actions
One option was scum treestump but if so then I would have needed to add a lot more scum power elsewhere, but I wanted there to be one goon and I more or less liked the interactions of the other three scumroles.

And ultimately I liked the idea of a scenario where the revealed amon would then be interacting with a still hidden traitor that then would know 2/3 of the scumteam.

But the bottom line was that this was one mechanic for scum to maintain tempo and deal with the town power structure.

for me though I think the most interesting thing was the tonal shift... Like reading town vs scum after the reveal, I think you can tell who knew about the role beforehand and who didn't. And in that sense, since the scum team had to fake their reactions to the reveal of cerb's role and try to participate in the bus, it ended up being massively informative for town. So this argument that it was "antitown" to lynch cerb just doesn't hold up for me.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2736 (isolation #95) » Thu May 16, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Krazy »

Last edited by Krazy on Sat May 18, 2019 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”