Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1764, Liger_Zero wrote:Ico never really talks about Flavor leaf in his ISO.
You mean except for the part where I question just about everything FL did and claimed, and voted there. Right?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Talk about a blatant lie lol
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by Iconeum »

VOTE: Volxen MJL hydra
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.5

Liger_Zero(5)
~ (1), (1), (1), (2), (4)

Iconeum(2)
~ (21), (45)
Volxen MJL Combo Pack(1)
~ (5)

Not Voting (4): popsofctown(20), (10), Almost50(32), Cerberus v666(2)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-05-05 15:40:46)

MOD REMINDERSStill haven't talked to Math to fix the post count issue with the scrubber.

FLAVOR
vote conspiracy
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 564, Iconeum wrote:I think one of FL-Liger is scum though :)
Despite this, I don't actually scumread Liger for his push on me.
In post 731, Iconeum wrote:
In post 702, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 680, Iconeum wrote:well, you did fp me :p
what does fp mean?
fasposted
In post 704, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 685, Powerpuff Girls wrote:Hi, Bubbles is suspicious of Volxen and thinks Liger may be town. I would prefer HER to give her reasons why.
This is where my gut is at rn, too
In you wanna lynch the BP claim. From this point, there is zero involvement on your part to actually push this. Moreso, you never vote there anyway.

In you give a number of scumreads in shiro, volxen/mj, Hydra TBD. And end up voting for one of them, never explaining a single one of these reads.

feels a lot like trying to buddy A50. Why specifically ask this to him, and not anyone or everyone else?

is my biggest issue. A50 replies, and says he has different reads. But instead of asking for information about the slot urap is voting, he wants to know why A50 townreads
the other one.

Feels fake.

HOWEVER, followed by are posts I can relate to, and feel town. Specifically the fact that the hydra only posts after being called out is a red flag, and reminds me of another game I played with a scum!MJL.

VOTE: Volxen/MJL
This is still scum, and should be lynched
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Townie
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:27 am

Post by Volxen MJL Combo Pack »

In post 1949, Iconeum wrote:All of those who are questioning why I haven't played since D1 is BECAUSE YOU FUCKING QUICKLYNCHED ON D2.
Even with a guilty, it's not very good play.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I questioned why RCE was voting for you when I thought you should be a null-read.

--MJL
YOU. MUST. CONSTRUCT. ADDITIONAL. PYLONS!
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

To whoever it was who found my post underwhelming: No fucking shit, I say in the past that I ran out of time for solving, NOT that I was done with what I had to contribute. I know many of you like to try to solve games based on whether someone gives you butterflies or not, but I prefer just a smidge more substance behind the conclusions I arrive at, and getting to that substance requires a measured, logical process.

With that said, I'll be working for the next 8 hours, dnding for the 4 after that, but I'll try to work my way down the playerlist as I had started during this time.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:49 am

Post by RCEnigma »

You give me butterflies.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:52 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1955, Volxen MJL Combo Pack wrote:
In post 1949, Iconeum wrote:All of those who are questioning why I haven't played since D1 is BECAUSE YOU FUCKING QUICKLYNCHED ON D2.
Even with a guilty, it's not very good play.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I questioned why RCE was voting for you when I thought you should be a null-read.

--MJL
Why should I be reading Ico as null? Because he didn't post day 2? Day 2 was a red check into what should have been a day 3 1v1 between Alchemist and Liger though he retracted after the fact.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

Liger_Zero(5) ~ Alchemist21(1), u r a person 2(1), Hydra TBD(1), Moongrass(1), Shiro(1)
Iconeum(2) ~ RCEnigma(21), Liger_Zero(45)

Not Voting (5): popsofctown(18), Volxen MJL Combo Pack(1), Iconeum(0), Almost50(26), Cerberus v666(2)
If there's a votecount in this post I used it to pull player names and forgot to delete it

Alchemist21 - mechanically confirmed town (99% at least)
u r a p - mechanically confirmed town (slightly more, not less, than alchemist, actually, contrary to prevailing sentiment. The other kind of "bus" is more likely but neither is very likely at all)
Almost50 - mechanically confirmed town (100%) (you can breadcrumb your mason partner without softing mason, FL should upgrade their game next time. Just hide a series of obscure popculture references in your post and explain to your mason partner in the PT how to untangle them. It's not cryptography. Works for me every time)

Hydra TBD - Hydra TBD is extremely unmemorable. Does this user even have an avatar? If they do I can't remember it. Force of PoE puts this player on a scumteam. They are playing so below the radar. And there's two of them, so it's half as likely. If anything, they'd be less suspicious if they'd been prodded, but I don't think they have, some kind of echo of popular sentiment or weak probe appears like clockwork from the activity requirement.

Moongrass - Moongrass is almost certainly an alien, it's such a weak role that it's not suspicious that he's still alive. But the same thing he was told works in reverse, he could still be scum.
I was a little unimpressed by his flipflop on Chennisden D1. It seemed a little people-pleasey.
I think mechanics point towards him being town though. One thing is that the role name is "alien". Which is a racial name. And the scum/town flavor for this game is protoss vs. zerg. So.. it's kind of a modslip.
I don't actually know if Chennisden's character was an alien in the sense that no Protoss are humans, or alien in the sense that it's from a different galaxy than most of the other protosses. Either way from my vague recollection of the campaign that's more protossish than zergish because zergs are more collectivist and are always in this one big blobby swarm. If it's the former and we have excellent mindgames mod it could be a zerg alien and a protoss alien but I think it's maybe kind of a modslip.

The other mechanical thing that leans town to me is that he proactively claimed his action for last night, and I don't think the scums can multi-act. So he's at least not the one with the Eyes.

Shiro - Shiro is ugh. All terse snippets and has developed into a strong tunnel on Liger. This could be a scum player who has found a plausible stance to pin themselves to and a drum to bang and a way to get ignored, or it could be a town player who had a gut read that snowballed in layers of more and more confirmation bias (especially since Liger is prolific) until it's gotten to something unrecognizable to the other players, whose initial reads might have been only slightly different before the butterfly effect.
Shiro, there's a rule of thumb that townies who are tunneling also analyze other players, if for no other reason than to make themselves readable to the other players. Could you do that? Am I scum?
I put a little bit of weight into ranged strongman theory, see a previous post.

Iconeum - VOTE: Iconeum
I iso'd the n1 action stuff that was brought up, and I didn't like it.
It's not that it's not correct. It's very possible that Iconeum was very correct, that a BP should either be lynched or not investigated at all.
The problem is that the theory position wasn't paired with an actual stance on Wisdom's slot. There was no "shadow should be lynched or not investigated at all, and by the way, he's scummy, so he should be lynched.". And there was no "shadow should be lynched or not investigated at all, and by the way this was a red herring lynch pushed by scum, , so it's the second one." It didn't take a stance.
For a different player maybe I wouldn't care, but I feel like it's natural to draw a strong read off of shadow's day 1 play. Liger's terribly wrong read in the totally opposite direction is more plausible than Iconeum's apparent lack of read on the slot.

RCEnigma -
This slot is town. RCEnigma gives me butterflies rather than not. This was the result of a measured, logical process.
I can reread and try to figure out why, later, maybe.
Normally I avoid calling out townreads but since we have 3 mechanical innocents I guess I can.

Liger_zero -
I have a weaker gut town read here, that has suffered a lot by the whole, fake claiming cop with an innocent on scum. That was obviously a big deal.
Liger is doing a very very poor job not getting lynched. Not just in the claim way but the way he posts. He posts when there is nothing to say. He posts to fight with people instead of de-escalating. He seems to have like no backspace key and the backspace key is scummy.
He hasn't postured his cop nonsense in any kind of way that remotely makes him look good. What kind of sane mafia player wouldn't bus shadow for cred? I mean before Wisdom replaced in, you could probably bus him for cred even if he flipped town, the guy claimed BP at L-eleventyseven.

Volxen MJL Combo Pack -
I kinda want to lynch this slot just to sheep townies. Bubbles and chennisden both wanted to lynch Volxen.
The case that was made about Vxjolisa's day 1 play is still good, but there hasn't been lots of progress since then. MJL's claim of the game flooding over her head is far more plausible in this phase of the game than it was in D1.

I didn't like this slot's recent post. It was just a bunch of no-duh direct stuff about how to line up Liger's play against LAL and the basic Theorem (can't remember the name people called that. The one where scum are more likely to do things that directly help the scum wincon, like hammer town or roleblock a claimed cop). I would expect !town combo to go further and make some nonobvious observations, about Liger or someone else. Instead it looks like !scum combo has confused measuring their contribution in alignment indication with measuring their contribution in terms of enthusiasm, effort, and logical ground covered, etc. Since concluding Liger is 100% scum is a lot of alignment indication it's a bulky post by that measure, but since it's a very mechanical decision and mechanics are an interruption to a stream of reads and social play as town, it's only an inch that way. Not that you measure your own posts to make sure you've said enough as town - you'll actually want to, you know, all that. Just not on a Sunday.
Spoiler: not game related
today i don't feel like doin anythang; i just wanna lay in my BAYEDDD. don feel like pickin up my PHONE so leave a message at the tone; cuz today i swear i'm not doin anythang, NUTHIN AT ALL

Cerberus666 - Cerberus has not been heavily engaged with the game, which objectively points scum. It's been resonant to me though, he seems most frustrated when the last few pages are tough reads, and his justifications seem similar to what mine would be. Sometimes larges are dense. So I just kind of buy it. He's asked for a chance to solve the game and with the claims D2 today is "D2" so he's going to get at least a little bit of a bye from me.
I get super annoyed by his username and avatar and that this game has a bunch of hydras but then he's not actually a hydra and can make legitimate RL excuses to not be around. Such a flavor fail.

That's most of where I am with this game right now.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 1959, popsofctown wrote:Liger is doing a very very poor job not getting lynched. Not just in the claim way but the way he posts. He posts when there is nothing to say. He posts to fight with people instead of de-escalating. He seems to have like no backspace key and the backspace key is scummy.
I think I am an excellent job considering I am not even attempting to not get lynched.

Also I don't think I have been getting into fights with anyone here excluding Flavor Leaf in Day 1.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 1950, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1764, Liger_Zero wrote:Ico never really talks about Flavor leaf in his ISO.
You mean except for the part where I question just about everything FL did and claimed, and voted there. Right?
Yeah, except all of that.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1555, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 1553, Alchemist21 wrote:Liger why do you think Wisdom is Town?
What did Wisdom just say?
What did I just say?

This isn't hidden information.

I checked him.
In post 1556, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1555, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 1553, Alchemist21 wrote:Liger why do you think Wisdom is Town?
What did Wisdom just say?
What did I just say?

This isn't hidden information.

I checked him.
Yeah I know what you said but I think you’re lying so what is it really?
In post 1558, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 1556, Alchemist21 wrote:Yeah I know what you said but I think you’re lying so what is it really?
Then vote me and see where that gets you.
This bit is still hilarious.

I’ve played with Cerb 2 or 3 times and I can understand their lack of involvement. This is the first time I’ve seen them outside of a hydra. Hydra TBD’s low presence is more worrying. This is basically what Pops just said about them but with fewer words.

I think Liger’s flip will still help tell us a lot even if he flips Town. Scum are probably bussing if he’s scum because it’s the obvious outcome of today and resisting the lynch would look bad. If he’s Town, scum are probably actually in the people resisting the lynch, wanting to come in tomorrow with a big fat “I told you so” and some Town cred for correctly reading him.

So yeah, Liger lynch still best lynch and it probably flips scum anyway.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Liger_Zero »

Yeah this is why I think Iconeum is kind of scummy for not voting me and going for Volxen.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I just remembered a time where almost this exact situation with Liger and me happened to me on another game (Wisdom was scum in that one too) so I can see some room for Liger actually being Town here.

I’ll be half mad half amused if this shit’s happened to me twice.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Liger_Zero »

Why would you be mad? You said yesterday you hoped I was town for everything that was going on yesterday, now you seem to just want to revenge lynch me for I have no reason. Just because I was a bit of a dick regarding Wisdom before you revealed your action?
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Liger_Zero »

I should point out that I have no problem with you voting me because you scumread, but I don't like the implications here that you are voting me because some weird grudge that I am getting from reading your posts.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I wouldn’t have been mad when I thought you were telling the truth about getting a green check on wisdom (and I hoped you were Town because you’re a likeable person). Even now I’d be more mad at the situation and my shit luck for having it happen twice.

There’s no vengeance about this. I still think you’re scum, but I’ll have that Phineas and Ferb 2 nickels meme to post if you’re Town.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 1951, Iconeum wrote:Talk about a blatant lie lol
Why would town!Ico call me a blatant liar and not be voting me when everyone else wants to? Why is he so focused on Volxen given everything going on in the current game state?

I don't think these actions tell me he is town. I think if he thought I was lying or misrepresenting him, he would have some other reason to call me town so as not a reason to at least consider voting me. He doesn't seem to consider it at all.

And going back through his posts I am not even sure what his overall read on me is.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:26 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

VOTE: liger
L-1

Volxen also scum
103-11 0-2
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:26 am

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 1954, Iconeum wrote:Despite this, I don't actually scumread Liger for his push on me.
Why?
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 1969, u r a person 2 wrote:VOTE: liger
L-1

Volxen also scum
Willing to take a bet you are wrong on Volxen.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 1967, Alchemist21 wrote:I wouldn’t have been mad when I thought you were telling the truth about getting a green check on wisdom (and I hoped you were Town because you’re a likeable person). Even now I’d be more mad at the situation and my shit luck for having it happen twice.

There’s no vengeance about this. I still think you’re scum, but I’ll have that Phineas and Ferb 2 nickels meme to post if you’re Town.
Okay sounds good to me. I thought this was some vengeance thing given your behaving around me.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Liger_Zero »

If I am wrong on Iconeum. Its Hydra TBD.

Other one would be Cerberus.

I think I have made my peace, let me know when you guys want to end the day.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:58 am

Post by popsofctown »

Are you saying you want someone to threaten the hammer before you claim?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”