Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Oversoul »

These roles are lame. But I guess it is setting up for future days. I want the inventor or the neighbor.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Oversoul »

How does that make me scum for wanting Neighbor? :confused: I am very good at scumhunting in neighborhoods that’s why I want it

For reference, thought it would be a power heavy normal role game, but makes sense why that wouldn’t be the case :hitoshrug:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 19, momo wrote:
In post 18, Oversoul wrote:How does that make me scum for wanting Neighbor? :confused: I am very good at scumhunting in neighborhoods that’s why I want it

For reference, thought it would be a power heavy normal role game, but makes sense why that wouldn’t be the case :hitoshrug:
Doubt.

This meta dive was done really quick so I could be wrong but...

I checked your wiki. Only updated through 2012 but you weren't a neighbor ever in your first year. That's fine.

So I just went through your post history. The only time in the last three years you've said the word neighbor outside of this game was in this game.

You claimed to be an informed neighbor. Saying that in your eyes, alignment was mod confirmed, banking on your so called ability to read in a neighborhood.

You were scum.
My neighbor game was lost to the 2012 crash i believe but it was a Large Normal and I killed in it. Got 3/4 scum with my neighbors help
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Momo giving me ptsd with that Kh game
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 26, popsofctown wrote:@all: which player are you least confident in your ability to read?
Nero. I remember always getting into fights with him
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #36 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Nero
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Should we use the vote tag for lynch and hurt tag to select the most townie to choose the proposal? I think it might be better to have one person handle the proposing rather than a bunch of people stumbling over themselves for it. In the end hurt tag isn’t really necessary but it’s cool to see the red.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #51 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 48, popsofctown wrote:HURT: Whimsicott
Oh, pops you make me blush! :oops:
In post 46, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 39, popsofctown wrote:I'm getting at that a difficult to read player seems like the best fit for the IC role.
That's something that can wait until we try to get some reads. Lynchbait would be ideal imo.
What would you qualify as lynchbait?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:21 am

Post by Oversoul »

Saudade, why don’t you want to try in this game? It is only 1 player more than a mini theme.
In post 61, Iconeum wrote:King is the role that scum would want to manoeuver into position for, there's not many other roles they have a lot of control with.
I feel like this is objectively wrong. First, King must wait 3 day phases to even activate. Second, their choices are public. Why is everyone acting like we as town wouldn’t choose what the proposal is? The person doing the proposal is irrelevant.

Depending on the team, I think the more sought after scum role would be miller because it gives them plausible deniability.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #114 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:30 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 79, Vecna wrote:As a general guideline for how we go about this:

Id propose that people that usually get killed off early due to great gamesolving skills get the low impact or negative utility roles, to balance effectiveness of scum nightkills. No doubt thisll result in quite some discussion, which is exactly what the doctor ordered.

the main interesting ones that dont appear that interesting is what well do with the passives. Miller, VT, useless person, etc.
I disagree with this. In my mind I feel like we should oscillate between giving passives to people and actives to people. Or we should give the negative utility to the people we are going to vote out rather than eventually giving in to the paranoia that will inevitably come up. I also think we should strictly dictate what the day powers do.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 115, Saudade wrote:Because i dont feel like itttt
Tbh ive made some good content relatively you shouldnt worry
Hmm. I do not know what to make of this. At first I thought your open declaration of not trying was a CYA moment for future play:shifty: But now that you are trying, I am not so sure. What happened to change that attitude? To me it looks like you read the mechanics of the game and that somehow jumpstarted your interest.

I was town reading Vecna until 116.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #120 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 78, Hidden Happiness wrote:Okay can I never talk about mech again thanks. I'll get super bored fast. In terms of reads...VOTE: Vecna10 points if anyone else sees what I see. ~Orihime
I would like this vote explained because at this point in the game I was leaning town on Vecna.

RadiantCowbells, which faction do you enjoy playing more?

@mod, if you could do an official-unofficial vote count, that would be helpful. :)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #121 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 119, Vecna wrote:having scummy opinions, so scummy
FTFY :good:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #127 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 123, popsofctown wrote:(I think I don't I think I just want to lynch my scumread).
wut
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #128 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 123, popsofctown wrote:I don't think the king's actions should be leashed on D3 but I think the king should be held accountable for his actions. It's possible the D3 roster is so powerful that the scum gets positive equity from the king drawing up a blatantly antitown playbook and being lynched the next day, granting inactive to the person we made the inventor or maybe even someone we made a cop day 2, killing the D5 IC, granting himself vengeful maybe... it could be some really bad stuff. So I think the kingship should be granted to a townread. A widely townread king who gets NKed would be good for us, a town king is only slightly better than a democratic day 3 and nothing like the advantage generated by a town inventor, the IC, probably it doesn't matter even as much as motion detector.
I'm not sure I follow this post...

You acknowledge the disastrous fallout if the King goes to scum, yet think it is better to role the dice for only a slightly better advantage than just dictating how the king should act? :neutral: I'd like to play Poker with you. :P
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #146 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 130, popsofctown wrote:If the roster of actions day 3 is weak enough that it'd never be worth sacrificing a scum teammate to control them, I think leashing is worthwhile in that case. But if defecting is a realistic play then I think it's better not to put the ball in scum court. And the scum won't get to influence the proposal if it's not democratic
If the roles from today were the roles for Day 3, what would you suggest we do to the King?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #148 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 138, Almost50 wrote:
In post 48, popsofctown wrote:HURT: Whimsicott
If you want me to stay on top of things (sort of) please use the player names not their nicknames. Thank you very much.
Whimiscott is the name of the Pokémon in my avatar. I disagree with your point about Lil Uzi Vert's "townslip", for the record
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #150 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

Does anyone have any history with Saudade? Does he play contradictory like that?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #158 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Oversoul »

How is Apthet’s entrance bad? :confused: That looks null to me.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #163 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:54 am

Post by Oversoul »

I like Alchemist. :happy:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #169 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 164, Almost50 wrote:
In post 163, Oversoul wrote:I like Alchemist. :happy:
??
I thought your post was funny. I just imagined a random man screaming nothing at his computer and then made me laugh.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #176 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Oversoul »

Oops. Your name isn’t Alchemist. That explains the confusion. :shifty:

Vecna, are you saying that RC would tru as scum and not try as town? He does seem to be avoiding going this game options to post in a recently finished game.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #206 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 187, momo wrote:Oversoul - Finally oversoul. He opens by saying "these roles are lame." He also requested roles. On top of this, Oversoul had light buses on both RC and Sadude. Nothing substantial and nothing he needs to commit to, but they are there. This one for Sadude and this one for RC. He is right, RC is active, and he is directing this scum game.
I feel like you are incredibly off base with your reads this game if you're going to base the entire scumteam around me. :neutral: You are too influenced by your own confirmation bias that I
must
be scum. Please read your own reasoning for me being scum.

"Oversoul thinks these roles are lame" Ok.
"Oversoul then ASKS for one of those lame roles" Ok.
"Therefore, Oversoul must be scum" :?:

The only thing I can conclude from your scumread on me is that your preconceived notions about how scum would play this game are entirely wrong since I am your strongest scumread and I
know
you're wrong about that.

1. Objectively, these roles are lame. I was thinking we would get more basic things like 1-shot vigilante, tracker, roleblocker, macho cop, etc. Instead, we got a motion detector, several mechanic specific day abilities, and a slew of negative utility passive abilities. I came into this game thinking it was going to be role madness. Obviously that is not the case.
2. I chose a role that I felt like I could actually 1) have fun with, and 2) give benefit to the town. I think I am pretty good at needling people to better understand their motivations. I love neighborhoods, masons, etc. It is like a game within the game. I really do not see why scum would objectively want neighborhood when it has no bearing on actual night play (at least as far as Night 1 goes).

You seem to be holding me to
your
standard of play when it comes to these reads and what
you
would do. I very much doubt that you and I play similarly. The answers to my questions about Saudude and RC would be very helpful for me to ascertain their general motivations in this game. If Saudude has done this type of contradictory behavior, then it would help frame is motivations as not scummy. Additionally, if RC likes being scum and would try, then his lack of trying would help frame is motivation as not scummy.

Pedit:

No he is not. I thought Almost was Alchemist.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #207 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 202, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 116, Vecna wrote:dictating gives us so little info though. letting people do as they please, and be held accountable for their choices later on sounds a lot more interesting to me.

More trickery and fancy play potential makes for a more interesting game.

Either way, I doubt well see many day abilities.
Exactly this
In post 203, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 118, Oversoul wrote:
In post 115, Saudade wrote:Because i dont feel like itttt
Tbh ive made some good content relatively you shouldnt worry
Hmm. I do not know what to make of this. At first I thought your open declaration of not trying was a CYA moment for future play:shifty: But now that you are trying, I am not so sure. What happened to change that attitude? To me it looks like you read the mechanics of the game and that somehow jumpstarted your interest.

I was town reading Vecna until 116.
Vecna has been extremely sensible so I don't get this
I will stand behind the fact that I think town gains more by dictating specifically who gets what then just leaving it to chance. :nerd:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #214 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 211, momo wrote:"Additionally, if RC likes being scum and would try, then his lack of trying would help frame is motivation as not scummy."THAT, ^^^, is without a doubt some terrible logic because it is based of incorrect assumptions. RC likes playing mafia. He is extremely talented at both. He does this by using his meta as an advantage. If you think a lack of posting indicates not trying, you are extremely mistaken
But how do you actually know that? Unless you're in a private chat with him? :? I acknowledge that there is a possibility that RC is pulling the wool over my eyes. However, if what you're saying about RC is true, he would be very protective of his scum game and at least try to be doing something.

And yes, I do know that contradictory behavior is expected. But he said he was not going to try at all in the
game
and then proceeds to spam and give mostly good content.

Pedit:

I am confused by the mod's answer to pop's question. Does that mean the Day 3 and Day 5 things do not matter because they will get replaced by the Day 2 and Day 4 roles?

@mod, does that mean the roles swap out?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #309 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 239, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:i think 236 essentially confirms that they're scum in the game
or scum outside of it
. that's the lynch today. again, idc where anything else goes as long as the inventor goes to town.
What does the bolded mean?
In post 247, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:My fear is that I don’t want inactive given to someone who easily gets disengaged or is showing signs of disengagement.
Hmm.. why would this cause someone to become inactive? It just makes them a vanilla townie or a goon. Although, if your hunch is true, I doubt a goon would replace out.
In post 293, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:
In post 291, Almost50 wrote:Would you rather he gives you the silent treat (I'm not positive, but I think you don't like to play with Wisdom)
he should be trying to convince other people that I'm scum, not me.
I thought that was the purpose of his wall of colors. :?: My primary issue with Momo is that I do not believe him when he says all of his scumreads were independent.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #315 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Oh no.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #323 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 321, Titus wrote:He probably subbed out to preserve his won percentage.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #326 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Aw momo, I wanted to ask her questions about that :(
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #337 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 328, Titus wrote:Rc quits when it effects his win percentage but that's not role related

Real time image of Titus watching the fireworks.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #340 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 333, momo wrote:I think it's time we have an official proposal. I think this one is as good as any and I'll be voting for it. Even if it doesn't pass, we need the discussion.

Official Proposal

Timid = Hidden Happiness (Shadoweh/MariaR hydra)
Vanilla = Iconeum
Inventor = popsofctown
Day 5 Innocent Child = Oversoul
Miller = apthet
Neighbour = Nero Cain
1-shot Gladiator = momo
Day 3 King = Vecna
Night 1 Universal Backup = CheekyTeeky
Neighbour = Almost50
Odd-Night Motion Detector = Gamma Emerald
Macho = Lil Uzi Vert
Inactive = Saudade
Compulsive Quitter = Titus
I don't agree with CheekyTeeky being backup. I think Almost should get that role. I also still want the neighbor role, but if Nero is going to have the other one I will pass.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #341 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 330, momo wrote:
In post 328, Titus wrote:Rc quits when it effects his win percentage but that's not role related
But the events leading up to it clearly mirror scum RC replace outs (see Access Point)
Can you link this game?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #346 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 343, momo wrote:
In post 340, Oversoul wrote:
In post 333, momo wrote:I think it's time we have an official proposal. I think this one is as good as any and I'll be voting for it. Even if it doesn't pass, we need the discussion.

Official Proposal

Timid = Hidden Happiness (Shadoweh/MariaR hydra)
Vanilla = Iconeum
Inventor = popsofctown
Day 5 Innocent Child = Oversoul
Miller = apthet
Neighbour = Nero Cain
1-shot Gladiator = momo
Day 3 King = Vecna
Night 1 Universal Backup = CheekyTeeky
Neighbour = Almost50
Odd-Night Motion Detector = Gamma Emerald
Macho = Lil Uzi Vert
Inactive = Saudade
Compulsive Quitter = Titus
I don't agree with CheekyTeeky being backup. I think Almost should get that role. I also still want the neighbor role, but if Nero is going to have the other one I will pass.
I agree with you on almost being an idea backup. That said, at least one of the neighbors should be a strong tr and idk if cheeky fits that description. She's town, but idk how strong.

The problem with giving you neighbor means that nero would become Day 5 IC. a50 says he can read nero. And given your D1, I would say that you are one of the few viable options for D5 IC that I actually see making it to D5 with that role.
If that is the case, would you really want Cheeky then becoming one of the few good roles that we have? I actually agree with reasoning for the Innocent Child role, it is just actually not a fun role. I was an innocent child once and everyone ignored me. And I still made it to LyLo. :evil: I feel like that is going to happen again.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #352 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by Oversoul »

What does pocket mean? I keep seeing it used and it is not a term that was used back when I actively played.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #461 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 359, Iconeum wrote:I'd not give Gladiator to momo, I think King goes to momo. Gladiator I would have given to Saudude
Why would you give Saudude the gladiator role? :? Please walk me through this line of reasoning when you get a chance.

I agree with Pop's in regards to miller. At that point, I think momo was just spitballing, but miller going to someone we collectively have a strong townread on is probably better for
our
my
collective sanity. I also just think it is a waste to use it on someone that we do think is a strong town read. "Damned if you do, damned if you don't", I suppose.
In post 361, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 360, popsofctown wrote:I'd rather the neighborhood go to a townread player or at least someone who I think would use it. There's scenarios where you want to communicate night action results only in the neighborhood so an all town neighborhood can be good and NC is pretty null to me so far.
I'm actually not a hard read it's just that most players lack familiarity with me or are just downright horrible.
What would be the best way to learn to read you?

In post 365, Vecna wrote:
In post 194, popsofctown wrote:Ew, preflip associatives. Why do people do those? Especially day 1?

No one seems to see Vecna the same way as me huh. I wonder if I would read him differently with a different avatar. I hate that tv show.
I think a lot of people read scummy intentions in my posts due to my avatar. Untill they get to know my playstyle, abd realize I often throw out half assed or weird reasoning just to see how people react. Most of the times theres sone thoight to it though, bit im just being to lazy to make the argument in a proper manner.
:!: :nerd: Thor665 had a similar theory about avatars. It is why he never changed his. You probably do not know this, but I had a very cute super imposed toast picture when I first joined the site. It was the toast from the "shit we are toast" joke image of a piece of bread in a toaster. So cute. Absolutely adorable. People never trusted me. I was constantly getting pressure left and right and getting left in LyLo situations fairly frequently. I was almost never nightkilled.

Then I got an Ether(tm) avatar of Whimiscott. Absolutely cute. So adorable. People
still
actively suspected me all the time. I still never got nightkilled. On the other hand, you have people with creepy avatars like Internet Stranger who are lauded both for their town and scum play. :shrug: I think avatars
may
have some influence on general predisposition, but I think playstyle has a larger influence.

The way you describe your own playstyle reminds me of myself. I ask seemingly nonsensical questions, but for whatever reason, it helps me better understand other players. A lot of people think it's useless though. :dead:
In post 375, Hidden Happiness wrote:Titus is pretty easy for people to read on top of that so I'd rather lynch someone more null like Vecna, Gamma or Iconeum.
Is that true? I remember Titus having a good scum game and generally being hard to read. Why do you think Vecna is null though?
In post 386, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 262, Almost50 wrote:
In post 241, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think miller and vanilla should be given to universal town reads. They can essentially function as named townies and that’s pretty strong.
That's all cool and dandy, but I would like to see you give your reads so I can have an idea of your provision linking theory to practice.
In due time. Wanna let the dust settle first.
What dust is there to settle?
In post 401, Iconeum wrote:VOTE: for
In post 403, Iconeum wrote:You were right that saying you were inactive this game is a thing. The distribution of the roles is fine for me, I have no reason to not accept that proposal.
Is Iconeum an alt?
In post 414, apthet wrote:I don't agree with the Oversoul read but I don't necessarily have any reasons to think he's town. I have no experience with him but my intuition tells me he is kind of a person who has a naturally scummy tone.
Who are you and how do you know so much about me
In post 425, Saudade wrote:VOTE: for yeah i dont mind being powerless
This man is the most selfless per-
In post 426, Saudade wrote:My tongue is my strongest weapon
Oh dear god :facepalm:
In post 449, popsofctown wrote:I played One Night Ultimate Werewolf with my roommate and some friends last night and tried to explain that the rulebook says the troublemaker "may" exchange two other player's alignments, so I refused to use the ability since it's anti-town, but I was actually town troublemaker. My roommate said that was very logical but what about something from my heart. I said the odds I was not a werewolf were currently 25% with current gamestate information. I was told once again that that was not from the heart. Then I was mislynched and lost.
It's gonna be ok. Just speak from the heart bud.

Momo, I think you may be overstating the importance/power of the inventor. I think the motion detector has the potential to be the most powerful role on Night 1.

I'm actually really annoyed that Iconeum went V/LA too. :igmeou:
VOTE: Iconeum
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #465 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Oversoul »

Vecna, do you have experience playing with Gamma Emerald?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #469 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Oversoul »

Vecna with the straight fire, ouch
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #477 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Oversoul »

Is that scummy Gamma?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #478 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Oversoul »

475, I mean
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #496 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Oversoul »

What do you mean by leave you alone? :?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #501 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 497, Nero Cain wrote:not waste your time voting me.

now if you're scum vote parking on me makes sense but as town its a waste of time and energy.
At time of this post, did you think I was voting you?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #505 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 499, Gamma Emerald wrote:Eh I agree with Nero somewhat, it's better to not provoke him as it imo becomes harder to read him if he gets riled up. That said I think the clearest method to read him I've come up with only works if he gets riled up.
That's been my experience too. In some Farside22 game Nero and I straight up death spiraled one another. I think I replaced back into the game after I was voted out and I was a raging madman because my reads were mostly right.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #509 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 507, Nero Cain wrote:if you were voted out how could you replace back in without breaking site rules?
I think it was after the crash so site traffic was real low and I was a vanilla townie in the first slot so there was minimal overlap
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #511 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 506, Almost50 wrote:
In post 452, popsofctown wrote:oh then we should get the neighbor roles so that cfj doesn't have to bother making a Private Topic I guess.
Huh?
I believe this was a joke in response to aphtet joking she was popsofctown's roommate.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #515 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I am offering up a competing proposal so that we more evenly spread out PRs to prevent mostly easy nightkill choices

propose:
1-shot Gladiator: Cheeky
Inactive: Saudude
Day 5 Innocent Child: Hidden Happiness
Inventor: Momo
Day 3 King: Gamma Emerald
Macho: Oversoul
Miller: Vecna
Odd Night Motion Detector: Apthet
Neighbor: Nero Cain
Neighbor: Almost50
Timid: Iconeum
Night 1 Universal Backup: Popsofctown
Vanilla: Lil Uzi Vert
Compulsive Quitter: Titus

I think this spreads out the PRs away from my strongest town reads, but it still gives them a chance to impact the game. Momo being the exception. I think momo is probably dead tonight with an RC scumflip, but at least he would most likely be able to get off one invention if he did die. Left the neighborhood alone because apparently those two can read one another. If anyone wants anything explained let me know.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #520 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 517, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't trust pops enough to give them UB
Hmm... why? And what would you give him?

pedit:

Why not Vert? I have Cheeky as scumlean and trapping a potential scum with a Gladiator seems like a really good idea.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #529 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by Oversoul »

vote: against

My B. I did not see that
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #536 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 534, Gamma Emerald wrote:To elaborate, scum wouldn't be able to gladiate two other people so scum would be on the table
Yeah exactly. I think Gladiator is probably the one role that scum does not want
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #606 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

I feel like Day5 IC is almost wasted on... almost.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #620 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 609, momo wrote:
In post 608, popsofctown wrote:
In post 606, Oversoul wrote:I feel like Day5 IC is almost wasted on... almost.
Yeah. Swap GE and Almost and I'd vote to pass that
Sure....
However, that would mean that if we lynch Titus/HH/CT and the game isn't over yet, our next lynch is likely A50 instead of Gamma.

Making likely lynch order Titus/HH/CT/a50/GE

By making a50 IC likely lynch order is
Titus/HH/CT/a50/GE

Obviously this is subject to change and heavily dependent to Titus flipping scum.

Is that the path we want to take.

Because rn, reading the game, I'm pretty sure of those five people, 3 are scum.

If only 2 out of those 5 are scum, D6 becomes MyLo.

Thoughts?
In post 609, momo wrote:
In post 608, popsofctown wrote:
In post 606, Oversoul wrote:I feel like Day5 IC is almost wasted on... almost.
Yeah. Swap GE and Almost and I'd vote to pass that
Sure....
However, that would mean that if we lynch Titus/HH/CT and the game isn't over yet, our next lynch is likely A50 instead of Gamma.

Making likely lynch order Titus/HH/CT/a50/GE

By making a50 IC likely lynch order is
Titus/HH/CT/a50/GE

Obviously this is subject to change and heavily dependent to Titus flipping scum.

Is that the path we want to take.

Because rn, reading the game, I'm pretty sure of those five people, 3 are scum.

If only 2 out of those 5 are scum, D6 becomes MyLo.

Thoughts?
That’s fair, i just think you’re wrong about Almost50. I think he’s town because I see a lot of my play in his play (part of the reason I town read Vecna too) I also think if the game doesn’t end with those people gone, we might be in MyLo earlier because of possible roles. I can guarantee you there will be a vig at some point in the game.
In post 601, momo wrote:Cheeky has specifically used the word scumbutt as both town and scum but I think she uses it more as scum then town. Would need to search her posts to confirm though.
That would be one of best scumtells ever.

It almost feels Shakespearean levels of tragedy to give Iconeum the inventor, but I like your most recent proposal
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #633 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 628, Titus wrote:My gut TRs are against this but I am ok with my role.

Deliberately stalling on voting.
:?

Why are you okay with this proposal?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #666 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 648, Titus wrote:
In post 644, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 562, Vecna wrote:
In post 559, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 548, Vecna wrote:
In post 499, Gamma Emerald wrote:Eh I agree with Nero somewhat, it's better to not provoke him as it imo becomes harder to read him if he gets riled up. That said I think the clearest method to read him I've come up with only works if he gets riled up.
dont do crack cocaine boys n girls
Ex-fucking-scuse me?
What, that upset you?
Yes, I feel you're discrediting my statement with a drug allegation which is fucking disgusting
Gemma's town. I had an instance with ETL like this.
Can you explain this? ETL the player?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #667 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Oh wow, I must have missed that Vecna post. I'll ride shotgun in the van with you duderino
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #678 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:43 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 670, Titus wrote:Yeah. Years ago I played a game with ETL. I was correct on an early read. She accused me of being on coke as I was helping someone get off weed. Gamma and Vecna's tone matches that fight.
What were the alignments in that game? I find this to be too specific to be a universal way of reacting (which is what you seem to be implying).
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #741 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Oversoul »

Titus, you put me as backup and IC. Do you think I’m a mislynch or a powerhouse late game? :?

I don’t agree with Titus’s scum read on Apthet, especially for the reasons that she gave. Aphtet is on the outskirts poking? That is just wrong.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #744 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Oversoul »

Have to vote against the proposal first Almost
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #754 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

Why do Pops and Gamma have neighbors?

:?

Lurker issues? When did I have lurker issues?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #757 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

Are you that heavily townreading Iconeum?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #759 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

Hmm... I’ll need to check into my own history. I don’t think I would ever consider myself a lurker.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #765 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:45 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 761, Titus wrote:
In post 759, Oversoul wrote:Hmm... I’ll need to check into my own history. I don’t think I would ever consider myself a lurker.
Look at the stretch of games where you'd get replaced or prodded a lot.
Ah yes. My Great Depression.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #768 (isolation #60) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Oversoul »

My main issue is that this proposal seemingly negates the usefulness of the neighbors despite multiple people saying they could read one another in the neighborhood. Once it fails I will propose momo

VOTE: Against

I think I see your reasoning for giving him the inventor.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #790 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

I think we need more votes against before a new proposal can be made.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #805 (isolation #62) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 789, momo wrote:oh yeah i haven't actually voted against yet

VOTE: against

This proposal pops?

Gladiator - Almost50
Inactive - Saudude
D5 IC - Nero Cain
Inventor - Vecna
D3 King - Momo
Macho - CheekyTeeky
Miller - Iconeum
Odd Night Motion Detector - Lil Uzi Vert
Neighbor - Popsofctown
Neighbor - Gamma Emerald
Timid - Hidden Happiness
N1 Universal Backup - Aphtet
Vanilla - Oversoul
Compulsive Quitter - Titus
I made some changes that I have underlined that I think are better. Really do not want to give miller of all roles to Iconeum.

Gladiator - Iconeum

Inactive - Saudude
D5 IC - Nero Cain
Inventor - Vecna
D3 King - Almost50

Macho - CheekyTeeky
Miller - Momo

Neighbor - Popsofctown
Neighbor - Gamma Emerald
Timid - Hidden Happiness
N1 Universal Backup - Aphtet
Vanilla - Oversoul
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #807 (isolation #63) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 798, Hidden Happiness wrote:Are you not? Because you should be. If you're not why
I do not feel like he has done any real scumhunting this game. He called you out for wanting King, among other roles, and then when momo did it he looked the other way. I feel like he is purposefully trying to keep a low profile in a game with a lot of head strong players.

Also, your proposal is so far out of left field I don't even know what to do with it. For the record, I would never use my gladiator ability (unless I had a guilty).
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #833 (isolation #64) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Oversoul »

@HH
In post 615, Hidden Happiness wrote:What did my hydra partner even do that was so scummy? :thonk:
At the moment I think the inventor should go to ice
Sau gets the Glad
Almost gets the king or IC

Momo gets miller
Gamma gets inactive
Cheeky gets timid
How does this go to
In post 806, Hidden Happiness wrote:1-shot Gladiator: Oversoul
Inactive: Gamma Emerald (following partner on this one)
Day 5 Innocent Child: Hidden Happiness (grumble)
Inventor: Iconeum
Day 3 King: popsofctown
Macho: Nero Cain
Miller: momo
Odd-Night Motion Detector: Luv (But we leash him to where we want him)
Vecna:Neighbor
Saudade: Neighbor
apthet: Timid
CheekyTeeky:Night 1 Universal Backup
Titus:Vanilla
Compulsive Quitter: Almost50
This? (emphasis mine)

Your iso is mostly devoid of any mention of Almost except for , which I disagree with. I don't think how you're describing Almost's is a fair representation of the tone I got from that post. It seems to be referencing another game where Titus caused the town to lose and he is accordingly wary of the same thing in this game.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #843 (isolation #65) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 841, Almost50 wrote:
In post 824, popsofctown wrote:
I put forth the following as proposal

Gladiator - Hidden Happiness
Inactive - Saudude
D5 IC - Gamma Emerald
Inventor - popsofctown
D3 King - momo
Macho - CheekyTeeky
Miller - Nero Cain
Neighbor - Oversoul
Neighbor- almost50
Timid - Iconeum
N1 Universal Backup - Vecna
Vanilla - apthet

VOTE: For
What's the point of having me in a neighborhood with someone I don't even know that well?
Who would you want in the neighborhood?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #849 (isolation #66) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I actually don’t have a soul.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #854 (isolation #67) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Do you think neighborhoods are only useful to discern people that you know well?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #857 (isolation #68) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I can ook ook for you, but I’m not changing my ago :(
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #861 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 858, popsofctown wrote:Whimsicott can Fling Berries, doesn't that sound at least a little like monkey business?
Dingleberries? :shifty:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #880 (isolation #70) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I largely grok the pop proposal. VOTE: For
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #935 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Oversoul »

Read post 929, Saudude.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #940 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 925, Iconeum wrote:My top 2 scumreads right now are pops and Hidden.
Why the pops scum read?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #942 (isolation #73) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 936, popsofctown wrote:there :clap: is :clap: no :clap: way :clap: to :clap: night :clap: kill :clap: the :clap: PRs :clap: in :clap: this :clap: setup
Wait what?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #947 (isolation #74) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Oversoul »

Momo and Apthet, can you further explain your Almost read’s?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #951 (isolation #75) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 945, apthet wrote:Odd-Night Motion Detector: Lil Uzi Vert I haven't actually been paying too much attention to the proposals until now, but this is the role I'd prefer to get. I think it has potential to synergize well with
my role
, although there's no guarantee that it will really pay off in any impactful way

Could you explain the underlined bit? Are we not all just vanilla townies?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #974 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I feel like we are spending an inordinate amount of time discussing role distribution and kind of just accepting Titus's death which is making me paranoid. I think the most important roles to actually distribute is the miller for obvious reasons and potentially Day 3 King, but to a lesser extent. I think we need to refocus because there seems to be some consternation about Titus and Not-Titus.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #976 (isolation #77) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Vecna
Pops
Momo
Hidden Happiness
Aphtet
Almost

--

These are the people I feel confident about being town in this game. I really do not know how to feel about Titus anymore because she keeps attacking some of the people on the above list for reasons that I do not agree with. That in combination with the death spiral that RC had with Momo where Momo came out a lot better makes me think Titus is likely to be scum.

I would like to see everyone's opinion about Titus as well as some of their top town reads. If we can form a consensus about the town reads, I do not really think Day 1 role allocation is going to matter beyond the earlier referenced roles.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #990 (isolation #78) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Oversoul »

I do have experience with Titus but she’s pretty inscrutable for me. Nero Cain, Titus, Mastina, Thor665, all players that I can’t read and think are all scummy always.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1000 (isolation #79) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:13 am

Post by Oversoul »

CFJ confirmed for bastard mod?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1033 (isolation #80) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1030, apthet wrote:It was because of that "bastard mod" comment actually. I don't want to talk about it. I feel so stupid I could cry :,(
I didn’t mean to make you cry Apthet. I’m sorry if I did. :(
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1037 (isolation #81) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Oversoul »

If it makes you feel any better you should look up Bumi and Homestuck mafia. I accidentally faked a guilty on a town PR and got them lynched. It was v tragic
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1059 (isolation #82) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Oversoul »

L-1, for those of you watching at home.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1103 (isolation #83) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Oversoul »

I was so looking forward to being a neighbor.
VOTE: For
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1345 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1114, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1113, Gamma Emerald wrote:Macho should probably go to scum imo
Why? Unless we have a Vigilante om D2/D3; Macho on scum is worthless.
:? Macho on town is worse than worthless, so we should definitely be putting macho on a scum read.
In post 1120, CheekyTeeky wrote:Uh why am I the lynch now?
Because you're not doing anything?
In post 1139, popsofctown wrote:Maybe Titus was a correct lynch and Cheeky is a mislynch and the displeasure with being Timid is actually a cover for displeasure for losing a third of her faction
In post 1140, popsofctown wrote:Is that where you're going with this?
:lol:

That was a good laugh.
In post 1157, Vecna wrote:after this exchange id vote for the same proposal with these changes:

HH as the actual UB
A50 as lynch
Cheeky as timid
Nero as whatever remains with everyone keeping the same.
Imma be sad if Almost is scum because that would mean he pretty much fooled me from day 0 of this game.
In post 1158, Iconeum wrote:I seriously dislike this post. Ur using wifom to justify giving yourself one of the most powerfull roles in the game, while making it look like a town thing to do by adding in Nero.
Gladiator is not a powerful role. Why does this falsehood keep gaining traffic? It almost has 0 benefit for scum to use it outside of the limitations that town puts on it.
In post 1223, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh I kinda wanna just wipe this one off the record just because with Saudade having been replaced the core reason that slot was chosen for Inactive is moot
We could give it to CheekyTeeky or Titus since those seem to be consensus Bad People. Or I guess Not Worthy. :hitoshrug:
In post 1241, pisskop wrote:VOTE: icon
THANK YOU

THANK YOU

Someone else sees the light

VOTE: Against
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1347 (isolation #85) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:15 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Iconeum, Cheeky, Titus, Saudude
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1366 (isolation #86) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:12 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1359, Vecna wrote:The one thing that is giving me pause is his unwillingness to realize that all the shit hes doing is easily construed/interpreted by people as coming from scum. Hes refusing to see any other side besides his "this is my town logic and if u cant see how it naturally comes from town ur a retard". Not sure if im explaining it properly
Welcome to Nero Cain ladies and gentlemen
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1368 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

Is the proposal dead yet?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1373 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Oversoul »

Who is person
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1405 (isolation #89) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Oversoul »

vote: against
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1406 (isolation #90) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I’m sorry Almost but that proposal has too much wrong with it. Constructively, I think it might be a good idea to take a break from the site for a day or so because I think you’re reading a little too much into HH’s posts and them slighting you. Trust me you will feel better with a break
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1408 (isolation #91) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Vecna and Aphtet
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1410 (isolation #92) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I could support that but Momo as IC seems redundant/waste.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1413 (isolation #93) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Oversoul »

What do you mean by overhyped
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1450 (isolation #94) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1438, Vecna wrote:
In post 1415, pisskop wrote:Its just a space filler, imo
Itll stop us from giving that person a strong pr on a day we get a protective, or after the bodyguard item has been given out though.

I have a suspicion itll be relevant
After thinking about it more, the mafia rolestop ability makes protective roles almost pointless.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1451 (isolation #95) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1445, Nero Cain wrote:1-shot Gladiator: apthet
Inactive: Vecna
Day 5 Innocent Child: CheekyTeeky
Inventor: Gamma Emerald
Day 3 King: pisskop
Macho: popsofctown
Miller: Oversoul
Odd-Night Motion Detector: Hidden Happiness
Neighbour: Titus
Neighbour: Lil Uzi Vert
Timid: Almost50
Night 1 Universal Backup: Nero Cain
Vanilla: momo
Compulsive Quitter: Iconeum

huh?
In post 1447, Vecna wrote:I dont like the negative utility on me and pops. giving the two of us neighbours is a better fit with more options for later days.

Id be even willing to swallow an icon lynch, although hes not.my prefered option.
Agree. Give Titus the inactive and LUV Macho and I would support that.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1458 (isolation #96) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Oversoul »

If I was a betting man I would say that CFJ is gonna have like a day of protective roles and then a day of investigative roles with one or two tweaks between them.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1476 (isolation #97) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1474, Hidden Happiness wrote:Also arguing protective roles are useless so Macho doesn't matter is like arguing roles don't matter so everyone should stay vanilla, scum can't block everything. - Shadoweh
I said almost useless. I think that if there is a player scum really want dead, they would be to get to them regardless of where Macho landed. This does raise an interesting point in my mind though.

Mod, if a vigilante wanted to kill a player and that player was also rolestopped with the mafia's rolestop, would that vigilante kill go through?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1484 (isolation #98) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Oversoul »

We should put Macho on someone we don’t mind getting vigged
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1489 (isolation #99) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by Oversoul »

There’s nothing wrong with a Gamma wanting to know why you chose those things for your proposal even if the reasoning is because the current proposal says so. :?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1504 (isolation #100) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1503, CheekyTeeky wrote:Why would scum give themselves IC? I'm happy with anything as long as I'm not lynched.
Could be a number of reasons, but I think the prevailing notion is that something later in the game will make the Day 5 IC invalid. Who are you scumreads?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1507 (isolation #101) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1506, pisskop wrote:I propose we ignore the proposal mechanic and just play vanilla.
I kind of agree with that
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1523 (isolation #102) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I think town wins this game if they keep the "live" list alive and focuses their power against the "quit" list. Please for the love of god someone vig Iconeum. I apologize I have to do this, but I have just gotten very bad news and must take a hiatus from my 4 remaining games. It pains me to do this since this is how my last absence started, but this time it is for entirely different reasons. :(

Live:
Hidden Happiness
Popsofctown
Apthet
momo
Vecna
Almost50
pisskop

Quit:
Iconeum
Nero Cain
CheekyTeeky
Gamma Emerald
Lil Uzi Vert
Titus

Good bye, friends.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3327 (isolation #103) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:17 am

Post by Oversoul »

I did notice the fact that if we had proposals later in the deadline we were more likely to get them to pass. I held mine for that reason. Wish I didn’t have to replace our, but good game everyone when I was here!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”