pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

boop goes the snoot
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

ohhoho

im town
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2421 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

oht ohes
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

I'll prove it by being usless until lylo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

it's common knowledge mu scumgame is top tier, so I'll town by being a meh lurker
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2427 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

where is the flavor sourced from? is it animu?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think shakura is being scummy by lampshading her disinterest in engaging
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

I have a funny briefcase full of magic.

and a magic red wax seal
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2446 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2442, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2440, pisskop wrote:I think shakura is being scummy by lampshading her disinterest in engaging
Because of posts like THIS.
ill be blunt:

you know better than that. you just got out of a game w/me where when I did engage things happened.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2447 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think your scumread on me is probs unfound, and youre using theatrics to whitewash it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2450 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

when i replace into a game with one vote on me, and its an old timer crying about how I'm hard to talk to, and not how im scum for reasons x, y, and z, i get a little irritated.

you won't win a 1v1 w/me. stop jockeying
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

I should ask fire who got my magic seal of soul stealing last night
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2456, Oversoul wrote:
In post 2453, pisskop wrote:I should ask fire who got my magic seal of soul stealing last night

Did your slot target me?
honestly no clue
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2462 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

i got my role and made a joke about how I'm basically Nwabudike Morgan the 3p business man
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2463 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

yea, i made a guess
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2464 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2457, Tanaka wrote:I also think that pisskpop is kind of sly there

it's a weak spot to hit and turn the tables over
no its weak because its not based in content

its strong because it worked
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

or I'm mobile and can't read

but can sass?

and frankly if it was so easy to halt her she never had much to go on, did she?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2470 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

i guess

just keep in mind how obvtown I am posting rn
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2472 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

but she's scum, i can feel her play; it's different here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2476 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

got it.

im a magical cat business man who sends seals all over

I'm like ripped from a japaname
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2478 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

did you see 2474?

complete bollocks riding on ate.

that's so garbo a logic thread i cant even jokingly consider it townthink
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

we've never 1v1ed before.

just stop trying to hype the drama up kthnx
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

idk why you're being so fatalistic.

it makes you look shallow, and as a result scummy. i see scum doing this to build a wall of protection to retreat behind. its called manuvering; you're trying to manipulate the gamestate to create a situation that didn't exist before.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2483, Sakura Hana wrote:Speaking of, you're playing to your self-proclaimed scum meta from a page or so ago.
no?

sakura your posting since I replaced in is solely dealing with me. its proclaiming that we have thos gap between us that doesn't exist. it's calling me scum for critter but not laying down any evidence that whoever i replaced was critter or was scummy.

youre fabricating this predicament we are approaching. thats manuvering. thats playing the gamestate. thats what (good) scum does, and i think you are good. good enough to know and see that this is what you are doing, Town or not
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2489 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2486, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2484, pisskop wrote:idk why you're being so fatalistic.

it makes you look shallow, and as a result scummy. i see scum doing this to build a wall of protection to retreat behind. its called manuvering; you're trying to manipulate the gamestate to create a situation that didn't exist before.
Because i know you well enough to know that this is the result that would happen coz you replaced into my Top SR slot?
from where do you know this?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2493, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2489, pisskop wrote:from where do you know this?
We've played before and we've SR each other from memory.
Until either i got mislynched or ragequit crying or whatever it is that i used to do.

The only time that didnt happen nor i was worried it would happen was Colors due to my predecessor.
please cite this

are you an alt, or are these games newer than 2 years old?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

i deserved to win that one.
i saw pie uses an alt now. :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

ok.

im home again
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

gdi luna, am i really that scary?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

And youre not allowed to use Pies game against me. I played to my logical conclusion, and I think it was a spectacular example of how to keep above the water. and why resignation is an option scum can take,
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2516 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2515, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2513, pisskop wrote:And youre not allowed to use Pies game against me. I played to my logical conclusion, and I think it was a spectacular example of how to keep above the water. and why resignation is an option scum can take,
The fuck
All games should be analyzed
*Whoosh* goes the subtext
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2519 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

knowing you are luna does add a bit of meta into the mix. I keep an idea of everyones personalities in my mind when I play with them
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2520 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2518, Tanaka wrote:sakura why are you ignoring me
because she's playing the gamestate?
That didnt change. Theres a role she wants, and its one where people sympathize with her.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

ANYWHO

Whats a good page to read?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2524 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

ix nay on that chief
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ill read the first 8-12 and the current day, depending on how long it is.

P: k. thats what i mean.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

Did the sound redshift as went by?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2, Zaphkael wrote:Prologue: The Lead War
So this game isnt based on gundam or super robot fighting punch guy or ghost in a spider or full metal potionsmith? its 100% not based on media?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2532, Tanaka wrote:pisskpop, you were so sly this past page that i'm seriously considering trying to vote you just off that
idgi

im kind of purposely being a dick rn, but idk why thats sly?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2539 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 21, RadiantCowbells Superfan wrote:let cards fall where they may is always my motto

if someone claims they urgently need serum they will, and honestly being voteless-until-lylo isnt like as bad as death
You should have signed so i know which head is talking :mrgreen:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 24, Dunnstral wrote:-Mafia have a role that doesn't really need serum
wtf is this?

Dont tell me flavor is relevant?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

Do i actually have to read my role pm giant fuckoff huge synopses?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2, Zaphkael wrote:We'll begin tomorrow.
okay.

A war. 173million dead.
The a company goes bankrupt. its doing UAC style stuff. Umbrella stuff.

Suddenly, splinter groups probably connected to the rise, released Adam Jensen Juice into the streets. And the company shares rise, they become evil oligarchy.

Now, we rebels. So maybe joking about being a businessman isnt the hottest shit to do? :oops:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1, Zaphkael wrote:Each player can ask for a personal private topic to write down anything that concerns the game. You are allowed to ask me questions and post your night actions there as well.
Im gonna make my own unless you dont want me to.

Can you also send my any Night 1 actions my slot submitted, as well as any interactions/info I learned about via PM during the game?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

Okay.

6 companies and unemployed bums. guess its too late to claim unemployed, hunh.

Serum is gained by muderballing people. serum releases probs op abilities.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2567 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

idk if i use serum. lemme check.

Does anyone still believe i have a magic sole-stealing seal?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

hang on, fire said i maybe could get away with not reading this one. so i trust him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

okay.

So I read my pm.

neat.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2573 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2572, Sakura Hana wrote:the one that got me fired.
i have no clue what you mean by fired?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2574 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

I came from the moon bitches
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2577 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

Not me good sir.

Im official with an official red seal though
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2578 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 30, CloudKicker wrote:discuss
no We arent microing or jerrymandering our lynches. i suspect theyre hard enough to get off at all.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 33, RadiantCowbells Superfan wrote:this actually isnt a bad idea if this playerlist is active, which i think it can be
its terrible.

I dont trust most of you chuckleheads farther than i can throw you. too much room to manipulate the wagon and the specifics.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2580 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 40, Bambi Jay wrote:Please tell me you don't see the value of the Mod making Negative utility roles as free food for the stronger roles to get more shit. Gimme an easy early scumread.
I like this. its predatorial.

But also bad. Look at the serum junkie!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2584 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 43, RadiantCowbells Superfan wrote:I have a negative utility read on Bambi
no this is very cheeky
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 60, RadiantCowbells Superfan wrote:we're not skipping day 1
I cant believe this had to be said.

That said Im having trouble finding a TR in RCF
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2593 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 88, Sakura Hana wrote:Dunn's probably town.
meh. mostly good vibes so far from them
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 104, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually, why shouldn't I view your proposition as scum-motivated? On top of not lynching scum you give scum an easy reason to vote these people.
I want to TR this gamgam
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2597 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 109, KidAmn wrote:Simotech were the "town" of the first game, but it was very much a "are we the bad guys?" moment at the end. (spoiler, yes, kinda). Previous game was very "victor writes history", I expect this game to follow suit.

Speaking of last game, who's gonna be the Mathblade that causes me to go into a 30 page death spiral of madness culminating in a giant all caps rant this time?
who played this last game. linky?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 123, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oof.
VOTE: Rautherdir
Did not think scum would be slipping on page 5.
I dont think he was slipping? I was aware of my alignment and gleaned the other by reading the flavor?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 131, Rautherdir wrote:Bambi if we lynch Simotech then we get more serum. If we want serum, the optimal play is to lynch Simotech.
Im willing to wager scum has serum abilities, but if its worthwhile to use them depends on how much more 4 serum is from 2?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2610 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 149, KidAmn wrote:On the one hand, I want to tell you to google it. On the other hand, I want you to put SafeSearch on first just in case.
please do

I chortled.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2612, Tanaka wrote:What the hell man. The unique thing that pisskpop did was to fool around a bit in thread and antagonize Sakura for reasons that might for what we know be related to boredom.
The explicitly TRed the tone, not the action.

Im always going on about how intentions and tone matter more than content in some cases.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (isolation #63) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont want to step on your toes here, but I see exactly what they are saying here.

I thought the same thing at first wrt the anime girls and the loafing around.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2618 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2615, Sakura Hana wrote:And btw out of all the times PK called me scum he never voted me.
I know right?

Is it almost like I dont have the info to and I was pushing buttons?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 179, Dunnstral wrote:I can think of bad reasons to do this, but I can't think of good reasons to do this
yea there is not reason to think scum would be honest anyway, especially if it were obvious a pattern was going to become apparent.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2623 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 188, Fred the Cat wrote:We should start running up some players that have brought only lame discussions so far.
this sounds nothing like creature?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2625 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

The creature i know doesnt use the word 'lame' here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2659 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2654, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2580, pisskop wrote:Look at the serum junkie!
?
Oh, hes trying to minmax how much serum he gets.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2664 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

lollololol

hahahahahaha
hehehehehe

I just got my NAs sorted and wholly shit dude
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2665 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im town.

You all can piss off of pisskop now.

kthnx
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

And FTR, critter submitted an action.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2670, Tanaka wrote:anyway continuing i'm annoyed at ck and i don't feel like trying anymore

pisskpop, can i take that as you saying you're confirmable town?
Not as such, in fact i feel like I have a minigame to play now.

but yes, it was a very busy night for my slot.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

- busy enough where a question or three made the game pause -
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2677 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think CK has a point.

I think a push is healthy, because I can see people interact.

Maybe later?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

Cloud has seemed outspoken and confident all game, or at least what I have read. I dont think I can say hes obviously town, but i am considering it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Bambi

Did you get a fruit last night?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2685 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

And what color was that fruit?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2692 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Can you be serious before I activate that 'fruit'?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2694 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

I told you, I send out magic seals.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2699 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

bitch.

Either bambs is a liar or I get redirected
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2705 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

*got*

I think I got my own letter.

So, Im outing the mechanic.

I was the recipient of several 'letters' The letters have a color seal to them. when activated, they do a thing. I assume there is one per company. IDK if all the letter senders are town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2707 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

I too send out a letter, of the color red. I recieved a red letter last night. I sent it to bambi tho.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2712 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im not disclosing what the letters do, but it looks like at least most of them do the same thing. Would not be surprised if one does something different tho.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2717 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2714, Bambi Jay wrote:This is serious pisskop. Is it a loyal thing or is it given to anyone?
Im not calling you scum.

Im saying I got my own color and I targeted you.
A redirector would do that. A mirror would do that.
etc.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2719 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

WAit
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2721 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

Wait.

Belay that. There was an error.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2722 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

I didnt get my own color. it was a mistake.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

I just got a correction. I was sent multiple letters, none of which was my own color.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2730 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

Well piss.

I did send it to you, if you didnt get it then I may have been blocked.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2732 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yea.

I am the head of a company. I assume every company (perhaps even the nominal scum company) can send out letters.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (isolation #91) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

I only outed because I was told I received my own letter.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2742 (isolation #92) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

Given the number of letters flying around, and the crumbs i saw from people who didnt send me letters, I suspect that some of the people who send them as scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2744 (isolation #93) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2738, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2732, pisskop wrote:Yea.

I am the head of a company. I assume every company (perhaps even the nominal scum company) can send out letters.
What do you mean "nominal scum company"
Shinratech
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (isolation #94) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2845, KidAmn wrote:Out of interest, are you claiming to be unemployed (and presumably part of the Outcasts?)
what? Ive already claimed to be a head of one of the companies.

Not the CEO, but a guy with a more hands on title.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2857 (isolation #95) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:11 am

Post by pisskop »

I don't use any serum in my role.

im a clean living moon baby
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2930 (isolation #96) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

os' vote on me is kind of arbitrary.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2931 (isolation #97) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Also the thread lock was because I asked a very important question
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2933 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2932, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2931, pisskop wrote:Also the thread lock was because I asked a very important question
Let me guess... "If a cat was presented fresh milk & a mouse to pick from, what are the chances they'd ask for an avocado instead?"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2934 (isolation #99) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

The 90s were a hell of a drug
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2938 (isolation #100) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:31 am

Post by pisskop »

So everyone keeps asking me what company im from, and then what powers my seal has. its p fucking annoying.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2940 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:05 am

Post by pisskop »

gah

how many ppl ask me this.

there's corporate warfare, btw guiz
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2966 (isolation #102) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im hurt maria.

Im so town, content flows so far
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2969 (isolation #103) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: pp
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2972 (isolation #104) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2971, Sakura Hana wrote:All your "content" has been throwing shade at me but never voting me
gee i wonder why somebody would pressure a player without voting :eek:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2976 (isolation #105) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

Okay Im not fighting this giant turd of a lynch in a theme game. have fun with it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2982 (isolation #106) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

^^^

He just asked me how my predecessor knew about seals and 'meetings'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2983 (isolation #107) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

He isnt reading the thread
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (isolation #108) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:49 am

Post by pisskop »

happy mod scumday!! \o/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (isolation #109) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:16 am

Post by pisskop »

think

VOTE: ap is fine

surprised os unvoted, kind of tr it?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3033 (isolation #110) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:17 am

Post by pisskop »

and. ah, not naming names, but somebody claimed 3p, so we need to account for that asp.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3036 (isolation #111) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:27 am

Post by pisskop »

oh I haven't read.

i need a not me wagon

ap's vote was p opportunistic

OS did unvote, and he was the previous focal point here in-thread
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3047 (isolation #112) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:22 am

Post by pisskop »

lol

no.
naming.
names.

bambi
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3058 (isolation #113) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:12 am

Post by pisskop »

WaStEd LuNcH is more like it WHoA!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3065 (isolation #114) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:53 am

Post by pisskop »

lol

Im from secupal, I bg whoever gets my seal every night.

I was hoping the loyal hoodmeister wouldnt claim publically . . . ..
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3073 (isolation #115) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:14 am

Post by pisskop »

theres hood everywhere. every bloody where
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3099 (isolation #116) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:58 am

Post by pisskop »

it isnt
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3100 (isolation #117) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:58 am

Post by pisskop »

nor is this pagetop.

ill protect you though
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3124 (isolation #118) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:10 am

Post by pisskop »

yea os is being dense.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3256 (isolation #119) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im not engaged here. sorry.

Im happy to try tomorrow, but i dont hold my breathe.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3257 (isolation #120) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

Glad everyone else has been kickstarted by my claiming and et al though!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3259 (isolation #121) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im in a lot rn.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3260 (isolation #122) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im so hood
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3269 (isolation #123) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

b-baka
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (isolation #124) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

A good many. id say about half-1
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3272 (isolation #125) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

I feel like thats a loaded 'gotcha' question tho.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3274 (isolation #126) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

lets swap role pms.

whats yours?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3280 (isolation #127) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think youre too obsessed with a gone player.

Am
I
scum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3281 (isolation #128) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3279, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3274, pisskop wrote:lets swap role pms.

whats yours?
the same as the sample role pm but from a different company, WCwhatever research thing.
That's been obvious since like the end of D1.
Ah. I came from the moon to protect you people. My husband died because he didnt get enough exercise and his heart couldn't take the gravity well, which is ironic.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3342 (isolation #129) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:18 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3324, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3322, Oversoul wrote:Is Wheme am alt?
No.
how do you live with the power you weild? I would expect any mere man to end up curled into a fetal balled whimpering about 'my precious long ago?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4342 (isolation #130) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

I have, several times.

securipal. im the head of security for secupal
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4343 (isolation #131) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

fuck and fodder
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4346 (isolation #132) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

don't phone post on the treadmill, kiddies
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4350 (isolation #133) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

idgi

why not red?

don't use weak flavor reasons to make an excuse to sr kthnx
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4354 (isolation #134) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

saki.
you've been using replacements and vague meta to SR slots that have no way to defend against it.

its kind of lazy and is def a cause for suspicion on you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4356 (isolation #135) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4352, Rainn wrote:Because red should be Johnson family seal?
we've covered this?

whimes seal was blue
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4358 (isolation #136) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4351, Sakura Hana wrote:You were dodging your scum meta werent you.
you don't know my scumgame well enough to say this tho

VOTE: Sakura

come at me bro
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4395 (isolation #137) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

I'm an unfan of that
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4396 (isolation #138) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

but you do you.

I think he sniped several good reads in his iso, even if based on content I never read
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4498 (isolation #139) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:34 am

Post by pisskop »

A50 has a focal point here. that is unlike town him i know
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4583 (isolation #140) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:04 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4576, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 4567, RedPanda wrote:
In post 4562, Oversoul wrote:Why are we ignoring the slot that has done literally nothing all game?
You really want to policy someone when we have Fishmonger and a50 still here? Primate bambi and gamma are even scummier than claude.
Which is the point of not making any posts or content. Nothing there to make you look scummy.

VOTE: Oversoul

Have to agree with Sakura, I don't really see why this slot isn't scum.
Also, maybe I just didn't see it, but Fish Monger/Pisskop who do you want dead right now?
the real issue is i dont have a good set of reads.

i flipflop on saki, 'tr' bambi, dont have a care about claude tho i slightly SR posting but being useless.

rainn was town enough, I believe maria isnt simotech, and I still tr primate, though Id love it if somebody could channel rainn and get a meta analysis on that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4584 (isolation #141) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:04 am

Post by pisskop »

A50 is unusually focused, my analysis on that is he is a good PR or scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4590 (isolation #142) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:11 am

Post by pisskop »

because theyre trying to L-U-N-C-H me, without the decency to get me sushi.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4591 (isolation #143) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:11 am

Post by pisskop »

Tell them about how town I am gams.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4593 (isolation #144) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Can I at least get sushi?

I like spicy tuna with brown rice
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4668 (isolation #145) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:33 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4666, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4642, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 4637, KidAmn wrote:replaced out onto an alt to not get linked to their earlier play
not why i replaced, but okay
And yet, no alternate explanation.

I'm beginning to rethink my decision to spare you
lol i was neither asked nor given a sufficient reason to disclose my personal line of thought on the matter.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”