Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Hi guys! Let's kick ass. I spoilered a longer post but I'm going to be quite hands off today because it's day one. I'm going to post a lot less than normal. I don't fear dying and needing to post stream of consciousness. Maybe it will help me be better too. If you need something, speak up. I'll try to accommodate the best I can unless it will derail the game. I strongly feel we are the best when we try to get the best out of each other. This is doubly true when I expect scum to fuck with my usual methods.

Spoiler: Initial thoughts
Hi town and you few scum that will soon get their clocks cleaned! I hope you have a lot of fun this game. I'm going to keep my hands off a bit day one. I'll be interfering if I see a T v T bitchfight but commenting most of my thoughts in my personal PT and/or with my masons in our PT. The fights I interfere with might also be T v S or S v S, but I don't want the game to be overwhelmed with drama.

I absolutely approve of unpopular scumreads. I don't approve of hijacking the game to force them through. I won't push to lynch you for an opinion, even if I think it's wrong, if your reasoning behind it is townish. You can scumread someone and admit they aren't lynchable.

I will greatly frown on policy lynches, but for prod dodging and we're stuck on scum.

I will not veto very many lynches day one. Obviously, I won't let my masons (if real) get lynched. If the wagons don't look right, I may stall out the day or recommend another person instead. This one is less likely because this is how I expect Ali to screw with me.

I may put in a hypothetical considering the possibility that the masons are scum or not put them as top town if I make a readslist. My reads would resemble what I'd do if I didn't know they were town (I hope). I don't want scum to find the masons, so the obfuscation is necessary. Please don't mason hunt.

I am much better in the late game, when I can see how relationships form. I also have theories on who Ali would pick and who I would pick if I was scum. I'd have one objective in mind. Screw with the early game data to fuck me up late. I am aware of this, and that's why I want to get the best out of you.

Be candid with what you need and good luck town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 32, Hectic wrote:hope the draft's revealed at the end
can i have a nose?
My thoughts are in my PT. Well an abbreviated version. It'll be released post game. I want you all to see the good things about yourselves and why it was hard. If I have time, I will supplement it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 48, Espeonage wrote:
Mods, can I target Alisae with a night action?
No. Not a mod but we cannot be targeted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 55, Espeonage wrote:
@Mods, are there any potential hidden parts of Titus and Alisae's roles

@Titus, I want protection n1 if you can make it happen. I believe I have a unique position to game solve with you. I got one of my favourite roles.
Alisae, no.

Me, that depends on the number of masons I drafted. If fewer than 3, then I get a one shot normal role (with normal modifiers) of my choice.

As for the protection, I'm being hands off but I wouldn't mind as of now a doctor being on you. I'm the weakest early but I love the reach out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #72 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 69, OkaPoka wrote:how does parity cop even interact with ascetic
If either target is ascetic, you get no result.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #75 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 73, Alisae wrote:idunno, am i?
I can smell you from Sacramento.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #87 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 82, Bitmap wrote:Someone notice me. owo
I would but you're pretending to be someone pretending to be me, so I can't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #90 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 88, Spiffeh wrote:VOTE: Amrun
Bucking the trend I see. Suck up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 94, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 93, Alisae wrote:no ur not
Alisae wouldn’t call me out like this if I were eir scumbuddy

I should be considered conftown from this point forward
Conftown, yuck. I hate that word.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #106 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 100, OkaPoka wrote:did titus just pick the hydra heads l o l
Totally. I want to have a legion of voices quarreling voices. 7 voices in the mason PT. I would have wanted 10 but the mods capped hydra heads at 2. More people to tell me what to do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #128 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 123, Reasonably Rational wrote:pedit: Titus would never *not* draft me. See: Literally every game we've had where we're town together and have a hood together and end up imploding because we can't trust one another.
We might implode but we put ourselves back together. Seriously, my win rate with you two is amazing. I don't think Ali knows it soo sussh.

Whoops.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #132 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 123, Reasonably Rational wrote:Titus: I haven't played in like 2 years, of the people in this game who I don't know, whose opinions should I respect even if they don't actually give me a logical reason for their position?
I don't trust anyone. Not even my hypothetical masons.

Look at motivations, not logic. I expect Ali to fuck with pure logic because that's where my VCA comes from?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #137 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 131, Chemist1422 wrote:titus, how would you play this setup as scum?

not the treestump, just a normal scum player
Well, I would first ask Ali why she drafted me and every member if the team. I would research Titus. Then use our collective skills to fuck with her.

I won't answer regarding NKs, PR Hunting etc because I don't want to reveal my scum secrets. Plus, it might help scum find my masons, if they exist.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #139 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 126, Reasonably Rational wrote:FL: Should I be like, actually driving hard for your D1 lynch on principle, as I suggested I would do in the signup thread? If not, why not?

-Cerb
I would love if you did this...after half the day has passed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #142 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 138, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 132, Titus wrote:
In post 123, Reasonably Rational wrote:Titus: I haven't played in like 2 years, of the people in this game who I don't know, whose opinions should I respect even if they don't actually give me a logical reason for their position?
I don't trust anyone. Not even my hypothetical masons.

Look at motivations, not logic. I expect Ali to fuck with pure logic because that's where my VCA comes from?
unfortunate i guess we have to put away your vca for this game
Not completely. I'll still do it. It won't be as reliable.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #152 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 148, Reasonably Rational wrote:This is a "I do not know the players in this game, so I do not know who I should respect the "gut" feelings of." type of question.
Since when do I trust gut players? But to not be a dick, players loosely divide into logic or emotion based players. Most here are logic based but a few notable one like FA are emotion based. I think everyone in this game is awesome. That's how it works with the Wisdom of the Treestumps. I'm not trying to be difficult.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #153 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 149, Hectic wrote:
In post 118, Flavor Leaf wrote:Alisae would never ever never never ever never never ever draft me. And I /in’d knowing this. :) so I’m gonna be a good little flavor and just trololol.
which is exactly why she drafts you
Maybe I blackmailed the mods to ensure he was a mason.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #154 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Titus »

I have the pictures of the duck with the goose. So wrong. Duck Duck Goooose.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #158 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 155, Bitmap wrote:
In post 152, Titus wrote:
In post 148, Reasonably Rational wrote:This is a "I do not know the players in this game, so I do not know who I should respect the "gut" feelings of." type of question.
Since when do I trust gut players? But to not be a dick, players loosely divide into logic or emotion based players. Most here are logic based but a few notable one like FA are emotion based. I think everyone in this game is awesome. That's how it works with the Wisdom of the Treestumps. I'm not trying to be difficult.
u know im gut right?
I put you more in emotion than gut.

I feel gut players are either emotion or logic but can't or don't or won't explain themselves.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #160 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 159, Espeonage wrote:I have good news everyone. Ali is already playing sub optimally which is actually brilliant news honestly.
Very good. I am kinda feeling this as well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #165 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 161, Chemist1422 wrote:
out of curiosity which do I fit into
I'll demonstrate it.

Someone of an unknown alignment is confirmed to have a dayvig. They threaten to shoot you. What's your first response?

Same for you Amrun.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #173 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 170, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 165, Titus wrote:
In post 161, Chemist1422 wrote:
out of curiosity which do I fit into
I'll demonstrate it.

Someone of an unknown alignment is confirmed to have a dayvig. They threaten to shoot you. What's your first response?

Same for you Amrun.
depends on my alignment honestly

as town probably claim and ask for time to make a last readslist
as scum basically just go "do it u won't"

Emotional. A logic based player focuses on why shooting them is a bad idea.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #183 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 180, Espeonage wrote:Fun fact if I was Ali I would have picked Spif, FL, Ank, and Hectic.
Why those four?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #185 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 182, Alisae wrote:
In post 180, Espeonage wrote:Fun fact if I was Ali I would have picked Spif, FL, Ank, and Hectic.
2/4
you're half right!
How about RR Amrun and Sherlock?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #189 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 187, Alisae wrote:
In post 185, Titus wrote:
2/4
you're half right!
2/4
you're half right
2/4 ...I gave 3 names lol
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #193 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 191, Bitmap wrote:I don't think E would pick Flavor Leaf first. That's like too obvious.
Flavor doesn't even make my ideal scumteam of fucking with me. (Ideal is prewifom, easy to lynch etc)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #195 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 194, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 185, Titus wrote:
2/4
you're half right!
Titus you're not supposed to make our mason theater so obvious

-S
Subtlety is not my strong suit. Back in the PT.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #369 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 220, Hectic wrote:how common is asceticism?
Not very but Ali got to pick all four of her scumteam roles and place some setup rules. The mods balanced around that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #377 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 324, Sherlock and Watson wrote:*Ascetic commuting mason with factional nightkill of course

-S
Hey! That's my role...minus the factional nightkill.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #382 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 339, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 333, Espeonage wrote:Just throwing it out there. Maybe Pine doesn't have to die.
*nods*

That's the point of this question I believe.

Titus, please get to thinking about what % of the game has to be ascetic for taking a mislynch to be the optimal course of action. If we come below that bar, we get a free extra probtown/do not worry about this slot until lylo paranoia.

-Cerb
Request noted, but I think that answer changes based on other setup things I don't know.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #396 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 349, Ankamius wrote:
In post 329, Pine wrote:
In post 325, Spiffeh wrote:I would have claimed ascetic in my first post if I were ascetic

Therefore, I am not

Pine I am excited for you to try hard

Tell me who the scum are
I believe this post.

Current scumlist: Ankamius and Sherlock/Watson

Ank would have been VERY high on Ali's recruit list, probably #1

Ali never drafts FL or I
I am very confused why I would be very high on Alisae's recruit list. The only thing I can think of is to stop me from being town, but that's not exactly a hard thing to fix considering e can just nightkill me night one.

---
If Ali and I were reversed, you'd be my first scum pick tbh. Low usual draft, years of scum history together.

Most everyone has a good reason to be scum here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #397 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 389, Reasonably Rational wrote:3.) Titus why the hell didn't you draft us? Like ... you wanted to make it hard or something?
I can't pick the people Ali picks, plus random left over. I expect you to FoS the masons by day 2.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #398 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 394, Reasonably Rational wrote:Can I encourage you for a little bit of hypothetical on this? We talked about this quite a lot in our slack since he made that post and even just some hypothetical spitballing could help with establishing probabilities I think.
I like that but it's too early. Both you and Pine are good for 2 days.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #432 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 399, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 397, Titus wrote:
In post 389, Reasonably Rational wrote:3.) Titus why the hell didn't you draft us? Like ... you wanted to make it hard or something?
I can't pick the people Ali picks, plus random left over. I expect you to FoS the masons by day 2.
Why on earth would I want to do that? There has been such brilliant obfuscation... why point them back out?

~D
Accident. Suikoden. Remember that game?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #436 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 435, Espeonage wrote:I worried about the relative lack of content from a few slots that have been active.
Which ones?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #439 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 438, AaronFrost wrote:Anything important happen in these last 18 pages, because that'll effect how closely I read it.
We have 3+ ascetics. So, at least skim.

Claim whether you're ascetic as well please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #453 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 449, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 111, Bitmap wrote:Would Ali draft Ank ever?
Probably Always but Titus could have yanked them from Alisae.
Not how the draft works. Ali's picks are processed before the masons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #454 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Titus »

TSE, Are you ascetic?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #459 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Titus »

@Bitmap, I always try to punt on RR until at least day 2. They largely have the same curve I do. They're weaker early but stronger later. They constantly talk and analyze which can lead to the rest. Doubly so in this game as I try not to publicly cast value judgments.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #471 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 460, Espeonage wrote:Hey Titus, I am just curious, mostly bc I wasn't picked by either of you. But I have no idea if you rate me a player as either scum or town? I have a theory on why you both avoided me but I won't go in to it. I am just super curious.
I'll say this again.
I pick 4-7 names. (Number of masons +4)
Any names that Ali has picked as scum are removed.
The rest are randomized.

So I absolutely picked everyone and we're all in PTs. Don't deny it.

(On a more serious note, I have a PT where I give less robotic answers post game. There's a bit of pros and cons for every slot.)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #486 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 475, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 471, Titus wrote:
In post 460, Espeonage wrote:Hey Titus, I am just curious, mostly bc I wasn't picked by either of you. But I have no idea if you rate me a player as either scum or town? I have a theory on why you both avoided me but I won't go in to it. I am just super curious.
I'll say this again.
I pick 4-7 names. (Number of masons +4)
Any names that Ali has picked as scum are removed.
The rest are randomized.

So I absolutely picked everyone and we're all in PTs. Don't deny it.

(On a more serious note, I have a PT where I give less robotic answers post game. There's a bit of pros and cons for every slot.)
How are PR’s Decided?
By You and Alisae?
Certain Number?
VT’s in this game confirmed?
Ali gets to make up whatever PRs she wants and some setup guidelines. She can pick which scum gets which role.
The mods then balance town around it. Town roles are randomly distributed.
VTs are not guaranteed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #494 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 483, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:What’s Ascetic?
Untargetable by anything but kills. If someone submits an act on an ascetic, they are roleblocked.

Pedit: No, TSE. I would then know who the scum were.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #507 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 500, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:So you don’t know my role? Actually?
Unless you're a mason, no.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #512 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 510, Alisae wrote:btw TSE is town because he doesn't know mechanics
By now, you know I don't reward derpage.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #527 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Good night everyone.

Definitely don't scumhunt while I am asleep. [/sarcasm]
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #576 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:19 am

Post by Titus »

Gobble, please claim whether you are ascetic or not?

I will pop in from time to time today. Please get some votes down.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #578 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:27 am

Post by Titus »

@Ank, Can you tell me what you think of Sherlock and Watson? Your gut read players seem to be leaning that way.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #600 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 596, Reasonably Rational wrote:and irritated Titus didn't draft us
I'm irritated you keep saying this. I don't want to play wifom with Ali. Not winding up in my pool =/= not drafted and I would expect you both to pass that logic test.

As for why AF's argument is wrong, bad content is worse than no content.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #602 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 601, Alisae wrote:Can we talk about the masons more
Only if they have red role pms with a factional nightkill.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #606 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

Alright, let's suppose for sake if argument I take 3 masons. I must submit 7 names. I submit Adam, Brian, Charlie, Diana. Edward, Francine, and Georgia.

The mod excludes scum. Let's say Brian and Georgia are scum.

Three of Adam, Charlie, Diana, Francine, and George will be my masons. The mods pick randomly. I have no say.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #607 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

*The third George should be Edward but you get the point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #613 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Titus »

I also have been pretty blunt, rationales for picking or not picking are in my PT. I can pro and con anyone.

@Bitmap, I'm not using real names chill. If anyone asks this on Day 2, I'll lynch them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #615 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Titus »

@Spiffeh, Welcome back. What was up with that Lord and Savior comment? That irked me. It's day one, which means I am weaker. Plus no one is that good.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #617 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 616, Reasonably Rational wrote:Oof sorry Titus. I'm an idiot sometimes. The word "draft" made me think that you had a priority order on the people you submitted. But obviously (now that you explained and I carefully read the 2nd post) if it were that way you would know if someone was scum because your preference draft on them failed. Plz disregard earlier derpness.

~D
Apology accepted. You'll still have to accept some side eye based on burden of proficiency though. You claimed you weren't a mason in the public thread after all, despite our years of playing together. ;) You also claimed not to read for detail. Again, that's not you like.

I'll need you to tell me who is scum.

~Titus
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #619 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 618, Bitmap wrote:I am schrodinger's mason.
You and my whole army.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #679 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 678, Ankamius wrote:this game feels like it should be easy and that makes me wonder how much of it is manipulated

---

Can you tell me your list?

I also agree with Cerb.

Gobble, why are you voting Pine?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #698 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 694, Alisae wrote:you have to hang the chicken in a slaughter house first
Gobble's organic though, just like his reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #707 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 704, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 701, Alisae wrote:
Spoiler: Scumteam
AND THIS NAME IS JOHN CENA, DODODODO DODODODO
I hope your drafting skills are better than your meme skills.
I think she left her drafting skills with your clone...in the slaughterhouse to be terminated.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #715 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 713, gobbledygook wrote:What does Endorses mean in this game? I don’t see it on the OP.
It's who the treestumps are voting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #718 (isolation #59) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Titus »

I'm mad Titus didn't pick me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #719 (isolation #60) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Titus »

Gobble, are you ascetic? I like joking around but this needs to be answered.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #722 (isolation #61) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Titus »

*side eye* Your claim better come d1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #758 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Whoever you want
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #902 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Titus »

Where is Watson?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #907 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Titus »

VC 1.2 Baker
Reasonably Rational(4) - Amrun, AaronFrost, gobbledygook, Ankamius
Sherlock and Watson(3) - Spiffeh, Bitmap, Pine
OkaPoka(1) - Hectic
Bitmap(1) - Sherlock and Watson
Pine(1) - Maki and Kaito, TSE
Spiffeh(1) - OkaPoka
TSE(1) - Espeonage

Not voting (4)- Flavor Leaf, Frozen Angel, Chemist1422, Reasonably Rational

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Titus endorses: Whoever you want
Alisae endorses: Bitmap

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-02-17 09:30:00)

Mod notes: Frozen Angel v/la until 10/02/2020

Please let me know if the red bothers you. That will not be factored into sorting your alignment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #909 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 906, Ankamius wrote:I agree with this. I also believe they are a high likelihood to be a snipe by Alisae due to their raw proficiency in setup information. Alisae knows going into this game that there's going to be several strong town players that are unavoidably going to be town, so it's reasonably rational to pick up a powerhouse in mechanics to help prevent a disadvantage from forming via mechanics as well.

Considering that Cerberus is provably competent at using mechanics to his advantage to set himself up as very likely town via those methods, I don't believe he would be afraid of an ascetic claim making him lynchable early on in the game.
And you think Cerb filters Drixx posting because?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #911 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 910, Ankamius wrote:
In post 909, Titus wrote:
In post 906, Ankamius wrote:I agree with this. I also believe they are a high likelihood to be a snipe by Alisae due to their raw proficiency in setup information. Alisae knows going into this game that there's going to be several strong town players that are unavoidably going to be town, so it's reasonably rational to pick up a powerhouse in mechanics to help prevent a disadvantage from forming via mechanics as well.

Considering that Cerberus is provably competent at using mechanics to his advantage to set himself up as very likely town via those methods, I don't believe he would be afraid of an ascetic claim making him lynchable early on in the game.
And you think Cerb filters Drixx posting because?
I don't understand what this is referring to.

---
You're starting that Cerb would use mechanics to set himself up as town. Ok, theory granted but ascetic doesn't make anyone look town. Also it was Drixx, not Cerb, who was angry (or faking it). Drixx is directly undermining the spot's credibility. Why? Wouldn't Cerb stop that if he was planning to appear town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #913 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 912, Ankamius wrote:all that truly matters is that whether he is lynched before being able to execute whatever he has planned for the second part of his role
Why? This argument already assumes he's scum. If he's town, then we would want that. How urgent on a scale of 1-10 is it that we lynch RR?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #915 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 913, Titus wrote:How urgent on a scale of 1-10 is it that we lynch RR?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #927 (isolation #69) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Titus »

I'll be in and out for the next few hours.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #936 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 935, Alisae wrote:Ok can we end the day now
We are capable but do we want yo?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #944 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 943, Ankamius wrote:
In post 931, gobbledygook wrote:Ank why is Spiffeh your highest townread?
I don't see his general mindset this game coming from scum.

---
Go on. I'm not a fan of his RR vote
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1114 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Titus »

Howdy. How can I make you less upset?

The Rocks?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1115 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Titus »

Sherlock, where is Watson?

Ank, who will become unavoidably town in this playerlist? Why?

Flavor Leaf, why do you not feel memorable?

TSE, give me another shot of the wheel.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1131 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Titus »

@Ank - By play, no one can by draft. Who becomes unavoidably town by play?

@Watson/TSE, Ty
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1187 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1186, Bitmap wrote:Ank does feel odd. TSE vote was bad and Ank is having a weird time getting proper footing in this game.

I also find it weird that I'm at the top of her town list as well.

VOTE: Ank
I'm ok with an Ank vote, but I find it odd that you resisted by saying why not RR... then you jump on Ank.

I'm perfectly fine with FL and Ank wagons for the moment, but I'm a bit curious here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1203 (isolation #76) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1188, Bitmap wrote:I resisted the FL vote, not the Ank vote.

If you want to endorse an RR wagon, I'll support it as well.
In post 1189, Bitmap wrote:Now my question to you, why are you okay with a FL wagon? Am I missing something?
I think you misread my question. My question is why are you resisting an FL wagon? You seem fine with RR and Ank but not FL.

I'm ok with many things on day 1, even my masons getting wagoned if I think the information will be good. So I'll be a good little stump and be vague.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1209 (isolation #77) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1208, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1190, OkaPoka wrote:u think fl is town?
Maybe? The more people ask me like I'm a psycho, the more unsure I am.
In post 1201, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 1192, Hectic wrote:
In post 824, Bitmap wrote:I like your other head since I'm more on the same page with that head tbh.
what's the Watson head posted that you like?
This is actually a good question unless you can read Sherlock's and my discussions.
We had similar thoughts regarding Chemist.
Which were? I keep seeing Chemist's name pop up but as if he's already been sorted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1228 (isolation #78) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1226, Flavor Leaf wrote:Do we vote people in this game
Please do. Treestumps don't travel to the bay to metaphorically smack people upside the head to get them to play a game they signed up for.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1235 (isolation #79) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1232, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1228, Titus wrote:
In post 1226, Flavor Leaf wrote:Do we vote people in this game
Please do. Treestumps don't travel to the bay to metaphorically smack people upside the head to get them to play a game they signed up for.
they travel to meet bitmap who scum sides irl no matter what
I disagree on you scumsiding. You're too adorable to scum side.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1414 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1365, Ankamius wrote:you all are underestimating how beneficial slots with erratic voting patterns are this game as scum picks

and ftr boon, Alisae was captaining when we were scum together

---
I would expect some erratic vote patterns this game, but that's to be tabled day 1.

Do you feel your wagon is town driven or scum driven?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1415 (isolation #81) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1371, Flavor Leaf wrote:The masonry is outed?
Totally. I outed them in post 0. They don't exist. I decided to has all the powers myself
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1416 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:13 am

Post by Titus »

@FL, You seem to SR Ank. The only slot you have a problem with is OkaPoka. Can I borrow your vote on Ank? I want to get a major wagon going, regardless of its accuracy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1418 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:20 am

Post by Titus »

So gobble, TSE or bitmap scum? Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1420 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1419, Ankamius wrote:I'd have to double check the votes themselves

That will take me a while since I'm not at a comp for a while

Chill on the momentum enough that this doesn't go through within the next 24 hours at least please

---
Yeah that's not going to have my blessing. I am not looking to end the day. I don't have a tentative solve and two slots (FA and Amrun have largely not contributed).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1427 (isolation #85) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1423, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1421, Alisae wrote:Apparently, Titus thinks she narrowed down my scum pool to 6 people

You spelled FL wrong.
Nope we both feel that way. I was taunting Ali over discord. Ali thinks e has only one mason left to catch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1480 (isolation #86) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Titus »

I am familiar with the comics and not even I know what you're getting at FL.

Gobble, if you're ever legit in the area, lmk. We'll all get together.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1483 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:35 am

Post by Titus »

*grabs popcorn*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1494 (isolation #88) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1492, Chemist1422 wrote:why were there like 5 pages of nothing but draft discussion

it's all wifom at this point
Who is scum?

@FL/Gobble, I got popcorn. I need to see you solve to sort you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1506 (isolation #89) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Titus »

I am worried certain slots are too townread for what they've provided (gobble) that scum are promoting them.

Thoughts?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1513 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1508, Spiffeh wrote:Hi Titus are you town reading me?

I am the one that started the Ankamius wagon after all!
I am mostly but you make a comment like that or the lord and savior comment and I'm like yuck.

Your scum equity goes up if Ank is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1514 (isolation #91) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1509, Hectic wrote:who's been promoting Gobsie?
Sherlock and TSE?
think most are liking them for the whole ascetic defiance business
but are you saying that makes them TMIed town or scum with one of those?
Not sure. I'm unsettled about it. It could be unlynchable. It could be he's wrong or a possible Gobble deep wolf. Not sure.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1537 (isolation #92) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1535, Ankamius wrote:Titus, have you gotten what you needed from this wagon yet?

---
If I did, I would say so.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1545 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1544, Ankamius wrote:I am aware, Spiffeh.

I'm attempting to gauge how much room I have.

---
Look, if you're town, obvtown. You should know by now that thinking about how you feel comes off worse than falling flat on your face. I didn't directly say so in the beginning but I explicitly said out there reads are a-ok.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1554 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1551, OkaPoka wrote:example
In post 1491, Flavor Leaf wrote:You can essentially boil it down to basics.

Mr. Fantastic, the logical thinker, strategist, captain, run the day to day, keeps the scum thread informed of everything going on, and doing way too much work

Invisible Woman, usually the deepwolf type, not posting heavily, but expected to be able to carry a scum win if Mr. Fantastic goes down, and can easily shift into the gamestate leader in place of the Mr. Fantastic, but stays under the radar enough and can disappear.

The Thing, can be a powerhouse and distraction for scum, straight up makes a lot of noise, and destroys things. Doesn’t really have associations or sly maneuvers, they just react react react.

Human Torch, kind of trolly, think Elsa Jay scum. They can be a force to be reckoned with, more of a High Risk High Reward type of play. I’m definitely a combination of HT and Mr. Fantastic.

And like I said, you can switch, but I think most people tend to naturally play in a specific type of playstyle as scum.
I asked for that post Oka. It helps frame his other thinking.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1581 (isolation #95) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Titus »

Ank, say your definitive scumread and why please. If they are a mason, then I'll protect them. I don't believe any reasonable player has a lead on my masons (no pun intended). If a mason does wind up getting wagoned, I'll cancel the wagon forcefully. So please don't attempt to use mason hunting as an excuse. If a slot is a vigilante, be damn sure you're not shooting a mason but beyond that... leave it to me.

I don't like your excuses not to give reads. I'm not a fan. Your rationale could apply to anyone. I get playing some cards close to the chest, so I only asked for one. If you're right, maybe we'll get a counter going.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1592 (isolation #96) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Titus »

Why Hectic? I don't have him lock town. If your case is good enough, I may publicly encourage his wagon (regardless of mason or non-mason status). I just need wagons to get the game going. I'd rather not wait until the last two days (which seems to happen in every large).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1595 (isolation #97) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1594, Ankamius wrote:my notes are very incomplete so I'll need a bit to double check
That's fine. I'll go play some TFT or go to my game shop to write. I just want some definitive read from you with reasons behind it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1615 (isolation #98) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1600, OkaPoka wrote:Titus will you consider endorsing a flavor lynch
I endorse any lynch at the moment. I'll step in if the lynch is objectively bad.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1644 (isolation #99) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Titus »

Ank, I have to agree with the consensus. The method is a rhetorical method. The name escapes me but I think it's unimportant.

Statement
Question to display statement
Repeat conclusion

I did something similar when Chemist asked me if he was an emotional or logic based player. I didn't outright state which he was, but the premise was similar. I knew Chemist tends to be a more emotional player and would give me an emotional response. A logic based player reacts differently.

Nothing is wrong with the tool as presented. It's completely NAI in theory but I think Hectic is town because of how he implemented it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1646 (isolation #100) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Titus »

Hey, what do you guys think of the MariaR/Dunn hydra?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1648 (isolation #101) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1643, Espeonage wrote:Okay, I'm not posting in the middle of night while freaking out about possible flooding of my apartment any more.
Glad your apartment is ok.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1657 (isolation #102) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1650, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1648, Titus wrote:
In post 1643, Espeonage wrote:Okay, I'm not posting in the middle of night while freaking out about possible flooding of my apartment any more.
Glad your apartment is ok.
Yeah it flooded last time we had serious rain. That issue was fine this time, but our balcony doors on both ends of the apartment have some leaks and there's a small amount of water coming through the roof. But our balcony drain in small so if there was a blockage I'd have a flooded lounge room. Everything looks k for the moment. But we can't catch a break, worst bushfires in history in to worst flooding in 20 years. Parts of Sydney had over half a year's worth of rainfall in 48 hours, so yeah I'm a bit freaked in general.
I'm removing you from the lynch pool today (not that you were under any serious thread). Try your best and use this game as a distraction from the real life without worrying about getting lynched.

@OkaPoka, I agree with that observation.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1659 (isolation #103) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1658, Reasonably Rational wrote:For real though. I'm picking up what you put down. I'm also facking exhausted from working the extra shift last night. I've got to crash and get a few hours sleep then work tonight. Sorry to be a lurksack early in your game Titus

~D
It's ok. I know you. I don't publicly expect much Day 1 from y'all anyway. You know this. It's been that way for years.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1661 (isolation #104) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1660, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1659, Titus wrote:
In post 1658, Reasonably Rational wrote:For real though. I'm picking up what you put down. I'm also facking exhausted from working the extra shift last night. I've got to crash and get a few hours sleep then work tonight. Sorry to be a lurksack early in your game Titus

~D
It's ok. I know you. I don't publicly expect much Day 1 from y'all anyway. You know this. It's been that way for years.
I mean ... for what it's worth I think there's a gold mine of info in this day phase but too much of it still needs anchor points to be very useful. And yeah ... it's always been that way. Can't really trust bayesian reasoning without having something to weight probabilities by.

~D
+1 We are both later game powerhouses but I expect you to try the rest of the day and take off day 2.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1666 (isolation #105) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1664, Amrun wrote:Maki is correct here; spiritual vote on Sherlock & Watson but I don’t know the VC or anything.

R&R aren’t scummy except the claim but I do actually think a scum is likely to be ascetic, whether they claim it or not, and this weird claim fromS&W deserves to be lynched.
No one is close to being lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1767 (isolation #106) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1764, OkaPoka wrote:bitmap rc would vote flavor here :3
No I wouldn't.

TSE, I need you to be serious about not being ascetic. Just confirm that without trolling please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1768 (isolation #107) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1760, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 1758, Alisae wrote:Even in 1 day?
If we could get the game to 200 pages in D1 that’da be great
if that's why you wanted, why'd you reject Nancy? It's like impossible to break 200 d1 without her

-S
If I was playing normally, instead of part scumfuck, we'd probably have more.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1770 (isolation #108) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1769, OkaPoka wrote:if im lynched today and i flip town can i count on you to kill flavor for me titus
I'll make sure flavor scum won't win if you die.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1792 (isolation #109) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1723, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1716, OkaPoka wrote:Just vote me already aaron i know you are heading that way
If you insist ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but yeah that is the direction i'm headed atm

VOTE: Oka
Why? My own mental vote count finds this weird but I'm sick. I'm also surprised you're obvtown and not picked as lynchbait here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1794 (isolation #110) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1793, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1792, Titus wrote:
In post 1723, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1716, OkaPoka wrote:Just vote me already aaron i know you are heading that way
If you insist ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but yeah that is the direction i'm headed atm

VOTE: Oka
Why? My own mental vote count finds this weird but I'm sick. I'm also surprised you're obvtown and not picked as lynchbait here.
How is AF obv town?
Who scumreads him? Plus, the intuitive meta is way different. Then again, I only have scum games as reference.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1809 (isolation #111) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1807, Alisae wrote:
In post 1803, Spiffeh wrote:Ali tell your scumbuddies to stop addressing you in the thread, it’s not going to trick us or make them look townier.
Spiffeh stop addressing me in thread, its not going to trick town or make you look any townier.
Does it make me look townier?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1881 (isolation #112) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Titus »

I don't care about the he said/he said. Instead, can you two exchange readslists to find scum. If you think the other is scum, then doing this helps get associatives. If you change your mind, then it's better than confbiasing.

First to FoS the other rarely means anything to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1883 (isolation #113) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1882, OkaPoka wrote:Okay what about lying about the history to create a false gamestate premise
I can read that later. It can be the foundation of your scumread but you're not going to get him to admit lying even if you are right. If you're ignored, use him to sort other slots.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1892 (isolation #114) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Titus »

FL, confirm for me whether you're ascetic please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1903 (isolation #115) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Titus »

Gobble, you're up. Ascetic or no?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1904 (isolation #116) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Titus »

I want all my investigators free to act.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1906 (isolation #117) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1905, OkaPoka wrote:Yeah and we let you go to lylo for a reason
Dude, trust me and stop the spam.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1912 (isolation #118) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1910, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1905, OkaPoka wrote:Yeah and we let you go to lylo for a reason

This is a TMI post. ;)

Ring this up. This is what I was looking for
?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1914 (isolation #119) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1907, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1903, Titus wrote:Gobble, you're up. Ascetic or no?
I think I want Pine to answer my questions before I answer this question.
My role is investigative. I won't announce when or how I use it, but I need you to do this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1917 (isolation #120) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1915, gobbledygook wrote:If what I think about Pine’s role is true, then he can probably answer for me. :)
No. Just answer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1921 (isolation #121) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1918, Flavor Leaf wrote:Told ya.

Espeonage and Okapoka. Never should someone other than them be the lynch for the day
Great vote then and wait for reactions. The triple posting is not good. We'll talk about it in the PT.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1926 (isolation #122) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1923, Flavor Leaf wrote:But I’m always gonna reply to the people who come at me
Don't unless there's a question.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1931 (isolation #123) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1929, Espeonage wrote:Ok.

I am currently most interested in lynching TSE as I feel this has reached a point of stubbornness that people are just purely discounting because of wifom related reasons.

I fully believe that coaching a shitposter is within Ali's scum range which I think is enough to move it from policy to positive scum equity. So I see a TSE Lynch as a win/win.
Who do you think TSE is scum with?

What is your Ank read?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1936 (isolation #124) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1932, Espeonage wrote:Internal Jury is out. Everything is soft reads. I have reservations about the Maria hydra but nothing major. S&W and Hectic are both on my list of likelies, but I doubt they are scum together. I am flip flopping between my read on FL a lot. It comes down to how horny he really is for his own self importance that he would actually ignore the basics of the game, which I think is in his personality range.

I don't really have an Ank read. My approach at the moment is to swing a whole bunch of weight around in later days to brute force reads day by day.

Actually Titus, idk if you remember the game, but I think you should re-read the game we played where the SK was stupid OP and I would have single handedly won the game for town if not for them being effectively night immune. That will explain the entirety of my play this game and be insurance for me if it takes me a while to get an action through.
Is this Borderlands? If not, give me the game please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1937 (isolation #125) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1933, Espeonage wrote:I am hard claiming to you specifically bc I think I want to take a different approach to what I was going to do originally and I need days.
I can give you today, regardless of alignment because I feel for you with the weather. (See CPTSD thread). I also think you're town atm so you likely have it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1942 (isolation #126) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1940, Espeonage wrote:Not Borderlands. Multiple years ago. You were scum.

If I give you game here I claim to everyone which is bad. Was the game I realised I could peg you super reliably as scum.

I basically asked for the role I got in the pick phase.
Do understand that I might not recall the game easily then. You're dealing with someone who hates meta, but I'll try to find it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1944 (isolation #127) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1943, Espeonage wrote:Yeah sorry, don't really want to make it easy.
Ok. I'll try but not tonight bc buzzed and Goddaughter time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2017 (isolation #128) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1965, Flavor Leaf wrote:Titus, what say you, Kaito and Maki?
I am ok with wagons forming at this point. Don't worry about the target. Just vote. I approve. If a mason gets too close to lynch, I'll say so. No one has gotten near that point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2018 (isolation #129) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1988, Espeonage wrote:Hey Titus: A thought occurs and I can't really do it because I mostly play at work. Might be an idea to separate the thread in to page ranges where certain discussions have happened. Like FL v Oka/Esp is X page to Y page. Just with such a high page count, and you have a range of PTs to keep records in.
Sounds like a good idea for my PT. Tomorrow night at the earliest.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2019 (isolation #130) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2000, Espeonage wrote:Honestly, I just want an easy lynch, protection and to move on to day 2.
TSE is wacky and off the wall. Look at the reactions to him. Day 1 is essentially as random as his wheel.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2022 (isolation #131) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Titus »

We're starting wagon parties. Please vote somewhere. Anywhere.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2033 (isolation #132) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2029, Bitmap wrote:gobble are u ascetic? I can't be assed to find if u are cause I forgot who is and who isn't.
Gobble won't answer.

Why does your desire to hood Maiko and Kaito mean you're putting your foot down on a wagon night 1?

Pedit OkaPoka = HokeyPokey
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2037 (isolation #133) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2035, Bitmap wrote:b/c I think I have a better chance to gauge Kaito if I have a PT with him b/c of dance game exp and other games with him

I have a big problem with not being able to formulate my own reads and kind of piggybacking on someone I town lock who has really good reads (i.e. RC).
What about locktowning me and sheeping a popular wagon? As pissed as I am at Gobble, we can't afford these diversions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2042 (isolation #134) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2040, Bitmap wrote:
In post 2037, Titus wrote:
In post 2035, Bitmap wrote:b/c I think I have a better chance to gauge Kaito if I have a PT with him b/c of dance game exp and other games with him

I have a big problem with not being able to formulate my own reads and kind of piggybacking on someone I town lock who has really good reads (i.e. RC).
What about locktowning me and sheeping a popular wagon? As pissed as I am at Gobble, we can't afford these diversions.
ok i locktown u

what's a popular wagon? we had like 5-7 different flash wagons
Yes. Pick Mako, Pine, Ank, FL or someone where you're not alone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2043 (isolation #135) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2041, Bitmap wrote:Titus we wouldn't have this problem if you'd just endorse a wagon ffs
I'm not commandeering day 1.

S and W works.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2045 (isolation #136) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2038, Sherlock and Watson wrote:You're pissed at gobble over the ascetic thing? :/

-S
Yes. I don't like players who think the rules don't apply to them. I want to know whether Gobble can be invested/protected. He refuses. That tends to be town but annoying af.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2050 (isolation #137) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2046, Bitmap wrote:VOTE: Ank

FL isnt scum
Pine is like a coin toss
Let me neighbor the M&K hydra

We can lynch the reads liar how about that?
You did what I asked. Ty.

Now why is you hooding a slot so important if not TRing them. RR is a great player to neighborize, as I stated before.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2054 (isolation #138) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2047, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 721, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 719, Titus wrote:Gobble, are you ascetic? I like joking around but this needs to be answered.
I will answer this if Pine can explain to me why it’s beneficial to answer this.
Is this question what's holding you up from answering the ascetic question gobble?

Titus: Is there even an actual popular wagon? We're stalling out at like 4 on every push.

-Cerb
Yeah, I am trying to herd people without dictating. A vote from you would help although I know it's not your thing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2055 (isolation #139) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2052, Ankamius wrote:RR is also ascetic
I forgot but my general point stands. There are awesome hood targets besides Mako.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2062 (isolation #140) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Well it seems like we have camps forming. So that's a start.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2064 (isolation #141) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2061, Bitmap wrote:honestly I probably should just hood FL
+1

Vote Mako?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2130 (isolation #142) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Titus »

I think S and W versus Mako might be very informative.

I feel like Mako, bitmap and Ank move as a unit here. Maybe Amrun but that feels less dependent.

I feel the wagon on Ank comparatively might mostly be the opposite alignment driven.

Oka resisting Mako and Ank is noted too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2133 (isolation #143) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2132, OkaPoka wrote:Id lynch ank and mako too tbh
Can you vote Mako then?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2254 (isolation #144) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2251, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 2246, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 2, Professor Moriarty wrote:Alisae can choose which mafia member gets which role.
this does not mean that Ali can say "scum don't have an ascetic enabler"

it means that if scum have an ascetic enabler, Ali can choose which member of eir team gets it

isn't that how it worked in Pine v. Ali?

-S
My dear nemesis, Professor Moriarty, can you confirm whether this interpretation of page 1 is correct?

-S
Ali can make up eir own roles and assign them as I understood it. Ali also could suggest two mechanics. The mods balance around that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2257 (isolation #145) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2243, Sherlock and Watson wrote:wait Ali picks the scum roles or Ali *allocates* the scum roles?

-S
Both.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2259 (isolation #146) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2255, Bitmap wrote:
In post 2253, gobbledygook wrote:Bitmap can you answer my question to you?

how does me wanting an RR lynch mean I'm fencesitting on Oka, Spiffeh, Ank?
I didn't think you were trying to drive an RR wagon hard enough so you were trying to settle with Oka, Spiff, or Ank or anyone who had a wagon fmpov.
I think it has to do more with me making my displeasure of an RR wagon known as RR gives more info and us easier to read on later days, much like me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2287 (isolation #147) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2261, Espeonage wrote:Titus I solved the game. Do you agree Pine should die?
Not today. Pine has threatened a powerful role alongside his ascetic enabler. I feel this is correct on balance. To remove his role, they'd make other slots protectable. I'm interested in seeing what scum do with this dilemma.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2289 (isolation #148) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2275, Espeonage wrote:
In post 2267, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 2266, Bitmap wrote:This is worse than when RC yelled at me because I confused ninja with strongman and didn't know strongman bypasses bodyguard.
But what did you confuse fence sitting for...? I’m not even sure there’s a buzzword for what you’re accusing me of
If Ali packs scum with power, the mods pack town with just as much. So Ali has been clever and secured a way to find out all the PRs on day 1 like a huge but clever dickhead.

no offence, I'm honestly impressed. It's very clever.
The mods would veto all PRs are ascetic or the enabler. This would leave us with like 3 PRs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2296 (isolation #149) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Titus »

If speculating, it makes more sense that Ali says two town must be ascetic and masons included in the randomness. The mods throw in an ascetic enabler to shut off the dual ascetic given the odds one will be mislynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2301 (isolation #150) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2298, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 2296, Titus wrote:If speculating, it makes more sense that Ali says two town must be ascetic and masons included in the randomness. The mods throw in an ascetic enabler to shut off the dual ascetic given the odds one will be mislynched.
Just to confirm Ascetic means PR right?
No Ascetic means untargetable by PRs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2302 (isolation #151) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2300, Espeonage wrote:
Vote: TSE

Back to this I guess then.
Do you agree with my theory or does it conflict with your solve? What is your solve?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2325 (isolation #152) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2307, Espeonage wrote:
In post 2289, Titus wrote:
In post 2275, Espeonage wrote:
In post 2267, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 2266, Bitmap wrote:This is worse than when RC yelled at me because I confused ninja with strongman and didn't know strongman bypasses bodyguard.
But what did you confuse fence sitting for...? I’m not even sure there’s a buzzword for what you’re accusing me of
If Ali packs scum with power, the mods pack town with just as much. So Ali has been clever and secured a way to find out all the PRs on day 1 like a huge but clever dickhead.

no offence, I'm honestly impressed. It's very clever.
The mods would veto all PRs are ascetic or the enabler. This would leave us with like 3 PRs.
Is this based on anything or speculation. bc I disagree if it is speculation.
Both. The mods veto anything that makes the game unbalanced by its fundamental nature. It was specifically discussed pregame. Forcing us to lynch a particular slot (likely a mislynch in your hypothetical) in order to protect any of our PRs seems asinine and the type of thing the moderators would veto.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2333 (isolation #153) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2332, Espeonage wrote:I gtg, and probs won't be back in any large capacity until tomorrow. Might pop in on my phone.
That's ok. I'll be here less tmo. Present more on Wednesday.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2337 (isolation #154) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2336, Espeonage wrote:Gonna take a risk here bc I feel like I have done enough work to potentially be a target anyway.

I'm also Ascetic and a PR.
That's two people. You and RR. Maybe TSE if you accept his trolling. Maybe Gobble. That's 4 slots. Doctors useless. I don't think so.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2394 (isolation #155) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Titus »

VC 1.12 Baker
Sherlock and Watson (3) - Pine, Amrun, Ankamius
Maki and Kaito (3) - Sherlock and Watson, Spiffeh, Flavor Leaf
TrueSoulEnergy (2) - Chemist1422, Espeonage
Bitmap (2) - Hectic, gobbledygook
Pine (1) - Maki and Kaito
Ankamius (1) - Bitmap
OkaPoka (1) - AaronFrost
Amrun (1) - TrueSoulEnergy
FlavorLeaf (1) - OkaPoka

Not voting (2)- Frozen Angel, Reasonably Rational

Titus endorses: Someone with a wagon
Alisae endorses: Maki and Kaito

If you're on a wagon by yourself, please move to a wagon with someone else. If we do not get sizable wagons by the weekend, I will have to dictate one. This will definitely rule out someone as a mason and dictate trusting me on Day 1. Not good. So make wagons people.

VOTE: Someone with a wagon
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2432 (isolation #156) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Titus »

VC 1.12 Charlie
Sherlock and Watson (3) - Pine, Amrun, Ankamius
Maki and Kaito (4) - Sherlock and Watson, Spiffeh, Flavor Leaf, OkaPoka
TrueSoulEnergy (2) - Chemist1422, Espeonage
Bitmap (2) - Hectic, gobbledygook
Ankamius (1) - Bitmap
OkaPoka (1) - AaronFrost
TrueSoulEnergy (1) - TrueSoulEnergy
FlavorLeaf (1) - OkaPoka

If you're on a wagon by yourself, please move to a wagon with someone else. If we do not get sizable wagons by the weekend, I will have to dictate one. This will definitely rule out someone as a mason and dictate trusting me on Day 1. Not good. So make wagons people.

VOTE: Someone with a wagon

Just a VC update.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2433 (isolation #157) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Titus »

Just realized TSE has two wagons listed. He is the third vote on himself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2439 (isolation #158) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2438, Bitmap wrote:I’m leaning on neighboring Ank
Are you scum suspecting a PT Cop or something?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2462 (isolation #159) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2452, OkaPoka wrote:
just convince some more people to vote dunn and maria and ill swap back
Right now, you're the tiebreaker. Come back to Mako please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2464 (isolation #160) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2461, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 2342, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 2291, AaronFrost wrote:town

town

I was in the large normal as scum under an alt so can't answer that unbiased

Why does 2274 read like a pocket?
well it was ruined but that was my concern, my point was that basically Dunn feels in the ballpark of his play from Excalibur. There's a few differences but there's enough similarities that he has my attention (the 2nd one in the list as ali mentioned where he was scum), and he feels more likely town to me in the games where he was actually town (that makes sense sorry if it sounds weird)

2274 sounds like a pocket because my positive energy is relief that someone actually engaged with me seriously. I love Ank, I love her reads, but it can be a pain getting her to actually refute my points directly which makes it hard sometimes to understand the confidence she has in her reads on specific slots I disagree with

-S
Here's a recent scum game I played with Dunn. He replaced in to this one and was also lurky/similar to the town games I've experienced with him.

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=81487

This is part of the reason I think the increase in effort is NAI from him. I've seen him do it as both alignments.
Even if you disagree, can you get on a wagon?

Pedit: Ty Oka.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2469 (isolation #161) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2468, Spiffeh wrote:Titus I’m down for wagons and all but I know you love your VCA and doesn’t forcing people on wagons rather than letting them grow naturally kind of diminish the point of it?
Not exactly. It's about the choices people make in the situation they are in. That's why it's a bit more art than science.

Second, I expect VCA to be fucked with or a serious attempt to be made to. I have plans around this. Part of which includes getting the best I can out of town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2471 (isolation #162) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2470, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 2464, Titus wrote:Even if you disagree, can you get on a wagon?

Pedit: Ty Oka.
A wagon that I actually agree with has formed so yeah I'm there now :)
Ty.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2492 (isolation #163) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2486, Frozen Angel wrote:Hi guys

I honestly liked to do justice to the game and play it since its Alisae and Titus game and Titus invited me to this, but I really can't find time to spend on this

I asked to replace out. Please forgive me for my absence and good luck with the game.

<3
Thank you. I love your honesty. I feel like you did it justice by doing the right thing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2494 (isolation #164) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2488, Sherlock and Watson wrote:All the gifs are either from Clue or Knives Out :3

Also I'm not really spoiling either movie or trying to match whether the person was "guilty" in the movie to my read so don't read into that

-S
Clue is my favorite movie of all time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2561 (isolation #165) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Titus »

VC 1.13 Baker
Maki and Kaito (4) - Sherlock and Watson, Spiffeh, gobbledygook, OkaPoka
Sherlock and Watson (6) - Pine, Amrun, Ankamius, Bitmap, Aaron Frost, Hectic
TrueSoulEnergy (3) - Chemist1422, Espeonage, TrueSoulEnergy
Bitmap (1) - Hectic
OkaPoka (1) - Flavor Leaf

Titus endorses: Maki and Kaito

mod notes: ♥ remember to ♥ take ♥ the maf♥iascum ♥ valentines ♥ quiz ♥

FA will likely be replaced.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2585 (isolation #166) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2584, OkaPoka wrote:any takers on a flash wagon on

flavor, amrun, aaronfrost ???
Mako is good.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2593 (isolation #167) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2588, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 2585, Titus wrote:
In post 2584, OkaPoka wrote:any takers on a flash wagon on

flavor, amrun, aaronfrost ???
Mako is good.
how important is it i just follow your bidding
Well I am p sure Sherlock is town by wagon movement sooo
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2595 (isolation #168) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2590, Flavor Leaf wrote:Aaron and I are masons so it’s okay
Smh why
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2610 (isolation #169) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2605, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2602, OkaPoka wrote:nice meme why would titus pick that
She probably picked more names.

Having me as a mason means you don’t have to read me.

Also, AaronFrost, Titus, and I recently won a scum game together.

Yup.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2614 (isolation #170) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2609, OkaPoka wrote:titus claimed 1-shot investigative
Well believe me. I never lie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2678 (isolation #171) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2647, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m not moving off of Maki/Espeonage/Okapoka
I doubt Espy is scum with his reachout.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2760 (isolation #172) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2699, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Subject: Large Normal 223 | New Beginnings | GAME OVER
AaronFrost wrote: As much as I'd love for this to be true, I think this is town!Garmr. From what I can gather looking at his meta, town!Garmr does stupid shit like this all the time.
Fuck Aaron would metatowncase someone as scum

still his argument here was at least a bit better? Like that's vague, here he linked a specific game and stuck to the argument.

I guess I'm actually overvaluing his defense of Dunn a little though.

I still like him as town, I was not expecting to find a post like this in his scum play tho tbh. Still town tho. His scumrange is just wider than I realized

-S
Context if relevant, Aaron thought Garmr was our traitor. We all did. So he wasn't really towncasing town fhpov.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2761 (isolation #173) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2581, Ankamius wrote:I need alcohol for this game
This is Titus v Alisae, My masons shall have Flavor of their favorite booze.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2762 (isolation #174) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2742, OkaPoka wrote:and since it cant be aaronfrost

nor can it be hectic

well periphery whats left is

amrun, espeonage, sherlock + watson

espeonage is doing his pr thing so cant go there

s+w is basically veto'd by titus

amrun is left
Espy is vetoed by me. S and W is not but I think obvtown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2766 (isolation #175) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

VC 1.15 Baker
Sherlock and Watson (4) - Pine, Amrun, Bitmap, AaronFrost
Maki and Kaito (4) - Sherlock and Watson, Spiffeh, gobbledygook, Flavor Leaf
TrueSoulEnergy (2) - Chemist1422, TrueSoulEnergy
Amrun (4) Ankamius, OkaPoka, Hectic, Espeonage

mod notes: seeking replacement for FA
♥ remember to ♥ take ♥ the maf♥iascum ♥ valentines ♥ quiz ♥

I think this VC is accurate
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2767 (isolation #176) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2764, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2760, Titus wrote:
In post 2699, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Subject: Large Normal 223 | New Beginnings | GAME OVER
AaronFrost wrote: As much as I'd love for this to be true, I think this is town!Garmr. From what I can gather looking at his meta, town!Garmr does stupid shit like this all the time.
Fuck Aaron would metatowncase someone as scum

still his argument here was at least a bit better? Like that's vague, here he linked a specific game and stuck to the argument.

I guess I'm actually overvaluing his defense of Dunn a little though.

I still like him as town, I was not expecting to find a post like this in his scum play tho tbh. Still town tho. His scumrange is just wider than I realized

-S
Context if relevant, Aaron thought Garmr was our traitor. We all did. So he wasn't really towncasing town fhpov.
Oh yeah, Gobbledygook was scum with us here, but I forget about that because he was our actual traitor, and we killed him real early on.
Yeah, he screamed Benedict Arnold and we shot him bc Garmr was having that off of a game. I never turned on someone so fast. So AF might not town case town as scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2768 (isolation #177) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2763, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:@Titus
Who do you scum read most out of Pine, Ank, Frozen Angel and Amrun?
I would like to punt on this question until Amrun is caught up and FA's replacement does something.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2769 (isolation #178) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2765, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 2755, Flavor Leaf wrote:TSE is literally like the most mislynchable person ever stop and think before a day 1 lynch on someone like that.
Don’t worry FL.
I can see your confirmed Town by these posts.

Question is, is the Wheel right on the exact 4 mafia or not.
The only way that can be known for sure is if I’m lynched and Titus follows my WILL
Hmmm. Noted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2770 (isolation #179) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Titus »

TSE, does the wheel say vote Amrun?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2773 (isolation #180) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2771, Flavor Leaf wrote:Amrun/Sherlock counter wagons imply they’re town.

I recently was able to correctly indenting a town Maria game and wagon, and tried stopping her wagon, but couldn’t. This is not that
I agree that Sherlock's town. However, none of the counter voters peeled of Maki. So I have my eye on it. I feel Espy's town. Oka I think is VI. That leaves Ank who I am reevaluating and Hectic.

We could have two scum wagoned with town that can't get along. Either that or Amrun's town.

I'm not sure yet.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2782 (isolation #181) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2781, Espeonage wrote:The worst one
Pun intended right? Because this seems like something smart.

@Cerb, research whomever but I feel those are town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2784 (isolation #182) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2783, OkaPoka wrote:Is flavor mason or not
Masons have flavor
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2788 (isolation #183) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2785, OkaPoka wrote:Titus do you want me to assume anything
No. Assuming makes an ass out of you and me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2791 (isolation #184) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2789, OkaPoka wrote:Titus im ngl i dont want to be on your team
I understand the frustration. It's why I TR you. I would have preferred more organic wagons so I could extol less influence.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2797 (isolation #185) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2792, Hectic wrote:this Amrun wagon was a pyramid scheme
VOTE: Mako and Kaito
Elaborate plz?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2812 (isolation #186) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2804, Pine wrote:Hi I'm not dead

I've had a day without internet, a couple of sad days, influenza A rampant at work, and a tired day. I should have declared V/LA

What did I miss?
Gobble's being stubborn, Maki's being off from meta are the two big ones.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2822 (isolation #187) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Titus »

Btw Gobble's refusing to claim ascetic or not until you explain it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2857 (isolation #188) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2855, Flavor Leaf wrote:There’s actually been a hard mason claim
Can you stop? I am trying to wifom us.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2914 (isolation #189) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm a bit busy dealing with a sinus headache and real life.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2958 (isolation #190) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Maria/Dunn please claim the last role.

I am not going to veto a lynch without knowing why and what I would be saving.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2960 (isolation #191) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2959, OkaPoka wrote:Do you mean claim shots or bye bye
Yes Oka. I am just being patient because my head hurts and real life.

I also doubt a gunsmith here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2965 (isolation #192) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2961, Maki and Kaito wrote:
In post 2958, Titus wrote:Maria/Dunn please claim the last role.

I am not going to veto a lynch without knowing why and what I would be saving.
Neighborizor. Who else claimed that role?

---

I think Bitmap.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2977 (isolation #193) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Titus »

I can't focus. My health comes first. I think I have a migraine headache.

Maki claimed cop/gs/neighborizer joat.

I'm skeptical but leaving bc my head hurts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2980 (isolation #194) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Titus »

If Maki is lynched while I am gone, I am ok with that. I am ok if she isn't. I am just skeptical.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2985 (isolation #195) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2982, OkaPoka wrote:Make pick you realize im also putting my life in your hands titus
Go ahead and hammer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2992 (isolation #196) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2987, AaronFrost wrote:Are Maki/Kaito at L-1? I'm still not 100% confident they flip scum, but I'm willing to hammer.
Yes I believe so. Haven't done a VC bc head hurts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2996 (isolation #197) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Grabbing the mods.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3002 (isolation #198) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm off to bed.

Maki, you can say your choice words about how I suck and your last reads. I promise to read them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3074 (isolation #199) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Titus »

I need to talk with RR today at a minimum. The gunsmith positive also goes against my theory.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”