Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4248 (isolation #800) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:32 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4238, We are not helping wrote:
In post 4029, SirCakez wrote:Fire does lurk as town sometimes
no, lurking is my scum meta. Get your facts straight.

#fakenews

~fire
You’re saying you didn’t lurk in PA? :lol:
Infectious stealth hydra

Wild, wild horses couldn’t drag us away.
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4249 (isolation #801) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:57 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Spoiler:
In post 4240, Eve wrote:ha i could tell by your posting style that was you as Kaminari Churros

fire sneakers you expect too much from me
In post 4241, Eve wrote:but sure i don't like your hydra or lie ren and like we are not helping and Churros based on what i've seen since repping in
How am I expecting too much from you? I know how you played in Autobattler and you seemed to play similarly in Recruitment, the game Gamma linked.

What don’t you like about our hydra, other than the fact we’re not tr you? What is your issues with WANH and Churros?

I do like that you are actually finally looking line you’re actually trying to do some sorting, rather than just sheep your predecessor.
In post 4242, Eve wrote:wait is it possible to confbias your predecessor's reads........
Yes, of course it is. If you’re actually town here, I strongly recommend “confibiasing” nsg’s reads > RC’s.
In post 4239, farside wrote:
In post 4110, BBmolla wrote:I think wonderwall is town

In post 4111, BBmolla wrote:Mastina + NM/Elmo

I'm back now anyone wanna talk about anything
Isn't this a typical play style for NM?
If so why is he on your scum list?
In post 4123, Kaminari wrote:What I've to say about mastina's slot is that I can't excuse her hammer in any universe. I ignored a lot RC vs her because it felt like RC vs TW or RC vs Math v2, but the hammer striked me as rather scummy. It might look LAMIST again but I'm going to openly say that my slot shouldn't ever be in LyLo unless magically I could get so town read that everyone forgot about mastina play for 120+ pages, something that's 99,9% surely not happening.

I'm not trying to brag but I do see myself as having a fairly decent scum game and I've concluded that this slot is one big, fat, scum tool by this point. If my game enters LyLo with me on it, the chances we're lynching me and losing the game are quite big. Lots of reads and thoughts from players are at the moment gated at an universe which I know now to be untrue, that is, scum!mastina.

If those players which seem to be quite a big part of the PL don't reevaluate before LyLo, there's no chance of winning this. I stopped reading roughly in page 120, but I did skim or completely skip early game since I was firstly more interested on understanding why such a decision from the list mods. Only afterwards I thought about joining the game.

Until up to where I had read, mastina was scum read by around 70% or more of the PL from the top of my head, and I don't feel like I want to keep resisting my lynch as much as I want to have an one-night stand in this game and try to make it take the right direction on later days. I couldn't keep up too much activity here for much longer either. That's exactly why I replaced mastina's slot.

If I was scum I would just accept my fate of being lynched although I would try to resist a bit or help my team with false associatives, and if town I would give my thoughts about the game and still accept my lynch.

I do need to gather my thoughts/read more before saying confidently some things though.
In post 4157, northsidegal wrote:here are my absolute level zero, utterly baseline, do not consider anything more complex than the absolute simplest solution christmas reads:

gobble is town
mastina is town because i think that her reaction to being hammered was realistic and although i could never find any examples to confirm or deny i doubt that she would have continued to post after her "death" as scum. her emotional reaction to being pushed i must admit that i think probably leans town. i don't like saying this because i'm disagreeing with basically everyone and if i'm wrong and people listen to me then i threw by going against what everyone already knew but these are my thoughts.
i am town.
molla is town based on his personality this game (maybe re-examine this, haha wait these are level 0 reads don't.)

that leaves farside, wonderwall, NM.
Don't forget about elmo. I think he is scum in this game.
In post 4171, northsidegal wrote:if i were to go super duper level 0 i would say that the scumteam in christmas is exactly {elmo, nm} because both wonderwall and farside are at least trying to solve
So I have a question, maybe it's me but has vote analysis gone out the window?
I only ask because some of my vote on WW is not only because of the lack of interaction I've seen, Mastina's comments about him, but he was also on the jjh wagon. He never really gave a reason other then look at his post.
Many others have been just as lurky and offering nothing for info so why was jjh singled out between Elmo and NM?
I would say about 90% (maybe higher), there is at least 1 scum on a town wagon.
And ftr I won't be voting for mastina replacement. I understand if I was lynched. My game play her isn't ring town but it's been a difficult game to read through or want to play. I think at this point the game is solvable with the POE for the xmas side.
No offense to the halloween side but i have no desire to slug though this game one more time to find there scum player. I just wouldn't lynch TH or Bauzu for sure. Sushi and Lie look the scummiest. I feel better about Verna as a light town read. Not really sure about RC.

In Xmas, I think nsg, farside, Churros, Gobbles, WW and molla are town. I know Auro is suspicious of molla but I think his progression on nsg slot looked super townie, it looked like genuine sorting to me. It’s very difficult for scum to fake that imo.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4258 (isolation #802) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4251, Shuichi Saihara wrote:I really want to scumread everyone who makes deals like this. You should never be this confident about an alignment you don't know for sure. Unfortunately, I've witnessed stupid townies do it again and again.
Perhaps you should stop playing Mafia on such a surface level then, Cephrir.

But what do I know, I'm terrible at Mafia, aren't I ;)

Pedit: Burden of Proficiency.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4285 (isolation #803) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4251, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Nsg, your "magical quest that prevents me from posting" or whatever is not working for me when it's you specifically. Play the game or die.
In post 4205, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4203, BBmolla wrote:If Mastina flips scum will you self vote?
Of course I won't self-vote on principle, but I'll be fine with my lynch, yeah.

-Stuxnet
Oh, is mastina not scum with you then, or are you just betting the game on it because you're fucked anyway if she goes down

I really want to scumread everyone who makes deals like this. You should never be this confident about an alignment you don't know for sure. Unfortunately, I've witnessed stupid townies do it again and again.
In post 4209, Churros wrote:Fwiw I would need a bit more of time to handcheck but I would be willing to self-vote tomorrow If I get my lynch on Halloween.

You can treat me as confirmed scum if I retract this. I'm a straightforward person.
Holy shit stop.
We are not “fucked” here in any universe, unless you think town has had a collective lobotomy. Fire almost lost us PA, because he locktowned scum!FL and I’ve locktowned slots myself. Sr players for this, is just nia at worst and actually town indicative at best, because it’s extremely rare for scum to obtown read too many players. Another extremely silly thing I’ve seen town do, is too sr players for having too many tr, which usually, more often than not, comes from town a lot more often than scum.

The “deal” is more likely than not, a silly tvt, which I strongly expect molla to lose.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4291 (isolation #804) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4259, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Yes, you are terrible at mafia, I don't know why you keep pretending that's a gotcha

Anyway, Lie Ren is still at 3 votes, right?
Auro was town mvp in WF and was the main reason town won but okay.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4293 (isolation #805) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4264, SirCakez wrote:and my progression is stuck rn because we haven't flipped ANYONE in a key slot
the jjh flip was pretty much useless to my reads
You can always help me lynch Sushi ;)

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4294 (isolation #806) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4281, Churros wrote:Eve could be convinced to vote Vecna

Shuichi could vote Vecna

You could vote Vecna

All of those slots you could easily bring together on Vecna if you really invested on it. WANH may have followed suit. That's a rather easy L-1 in my book.
Why are you pushing Vecna? He seems super townie to me. I also don’t understand why Cakez is your #1 sr. And it’s obviously extremely ironic, considering your predecessor hard tr that slot. His reactions to being pushed don’t look particularly scummy to me.

~N
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4297 (isolation #807) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4292, Churros wrote:I want to state that lynching Vecna in that case would be more helpful to the gamestate as a whole but I don't want to dismantle Lie wagon right now because I don't feel either way about him.

If we can at least come to a consensus on whether or not we should follow RC's reads based on Lie flip, that would be more helpful if it flips town. I'm not see'ing how the game would evolve with a Lie town flip here. It changes pretty much nothing if we wagon Vecna next or keep getting behind RC's reads tomorrow.
In post 4293, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4264, SirCakez wrote:and my progression is stuck rn because we haven't flipped ANYONE in a key slot
the jjh flip was pretty much useless to my reads
You can always help me lynch Sushi ;)

-Stuxnet
@Auro, iso Cephir in BP. His reactions to being pushed in that game were very genuine. Here, it seems to be not much more than AtE and omgus.

Which somehow reads fake to me, unlike say Mastina, who’s AtE seemed really genuine to me.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4301 (isolation #808) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4300, SirCakez wrote:TH I can't get over Shuichi's response to your case earlier. It seemed quite town.
Can you link/quote that specific post and tell me why you think it’s “quite town”?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4303 (isolation #809) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4302, SirCakez wrote:It's reasonable and thought out. I don't think scum Shuichi of your conception responds like this
How would scum Sushi of your conception respond to it?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4307 (isolation #810) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4302, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4033, Shuichi Saihara wrote:fine, i'll respond as briefly as i can. i'm not interested in having another lengthy conversation, so if there's a response to this i'll be ignoring it.

It is not true that mastina was being maximally toxic all game. It very obviously got worse towards the middle. It's nice that you're apparently immune to toxicity, but if you can't tell that things got worse at a particular time, your brain does not work. I was doing my best to ignore mastina. I don't like playing with her. My comments about how I should've left the game when I found out we were all in one thread were because of her; I explicitly requested to be placed in the other game because I don't feel it's healthy for me to play with her.

It's probably true that my tone changed when I believed I would not have to deal with her anymore. Congrats, you've sherlocked the fact that I don't like mastina.

I won't deny that I've flipped my read on Vecna a lot. I don't think that's a big problem. I sometimes have an emotional reaction to being tunnelled on incorrectly. I may have been thinking about Jorm's posts more or less at a given time. I may have been swayed by RC. When the motion detector claim came out I thought it was more or less a scumclaim, but I'm considering now that scum may have more power than expected. Shrug emoji.

There is nothing fake about my emotions. I doubt I have ever faked an emotion on this website. Sorry that doesn't compute with the Logictron 5000.
There's more - including the shift in Sushi's play (now he's all solvey) after RC (who was shielding him from attacks) got replaced.
I openly stated I wanted you to leave me alone so I could play the game again. You did, so I did.
His unnecessary discredits of Mastina.
They weren't unnecessary. She should be discredited in every game that has to suffer her presence. She is useless at mafia.
His "townread" on RC (note that I'm not saying he
shouldn't
, look at his reasoning for it).
This doesn't mean anything.
His admission that he wasn't doing much, yet hostility towards people scumreading him.
Yes, usually people are happy about scumreads.
I am frustrated with you specifically because you are very frustrating in general. I got frustrated with you in WF too, so this shouldn't be surprising.
This post
It's reasonable and thought out. I don't think scum Shuichi of your conception responds like this
You’re right, it is a good post but unlike say molla’s nsg progression which is very difficult to fake, this could be. I also never fake my emotions and that is nai for me. What I’m saying is, it does look like a townie post but not one that absolutely cannot be fakable.

At any rate, this strengthens my tl on you. I don’t see scum!you making this kind of post, so I think Churros is offbase with his sr on you.

Basically, if Eve/RC slot is actually town and am not yet convinced of that, then Sushi is one of the two slots, I have the least reason to tr, so that’s my issue.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4311 (isolation #811) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4304, SirCakez wrote:I think he blows off the case. The engagement shows a desire to keep town together.
I think I'll sheep you onto SirFakez anyway, Churros :P

The quoted looks fake af.
"Disagreeing with RC is anti-town therefore I scumread them"
"Engaging with a case is pro-town therefore I townread them"

SirFakez seems to have a pattern of actual level-0 reads this game?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4315 (isolation #812) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Also, I'm not so confident in NSG!town anymore...

Can anyone scumcase Vecna? Out of curiosity, apart from some bleh gamestate argument :P

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4317 (isolation #813) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:12 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4313, SirCakez wrote:What quote are you referring to here?
I'm assuming level-0 read = surface-level?
You guys need to clean up your dissonance lol
Can you tell me how our "dissonance" is a major problem to you?
Nancy and I can have different opinions.
As long as we agree on who to lynch right now, it shouldn't affect the game too much, yeah?
And we have been discussing and don't have much dissonance, lol.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4321 (isolation #814) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4313, SirCakez wrote:I'm assuming level-0 read = surface-level?
Yes; I
can't believe
that you think that responding to a case is enough reason to townread someone.
I remember you were solving pretty well in Excalibur.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4325 (isolation #815) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Vecna!
Who should we be lynching?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4329 (isolation #816) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4326, SirCakez wrote:If I started SRing Shuichi and voted him would you start magically TRing me?
No, but if you showed some nuance and thought in your reasoning, I would magically start townreading you :P
You're great to engage with, but I can't shake off that your scumhunting feels fake!

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4335 (isolation #817) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Tell me, SirCakez, have you ever townread someone for responding to a case because they "have a desire to keep town together"?
Can you pull up at least a single instance from your towngames of doing that?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4347 (isolation #818) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4337, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 4335, Trojan Horses wrote:Tell me, SirCakez, have you ever townread someone for responding to a case because they "have a desire to keep town together"?
Can you pull up at least a single instance from your towngames of doing that?

-Stuxnet
i get that you think meta is fun but this is practically a parody of you

"have you ever used this exact reasoning before?" cmon
Surely many people in his games must have responded to cases on them reasonably, no?
So if this is the first time he townreads someone just for that... well, something's fishy ;)

If something appears very scummy from someone, but they did do it as town before, it weakens the weight of how AI it is.
For example, your AtE was poor and scummy, but apparently you do indeed get all emotional when someone pushes you, so even though scum motivation exists I can't say it's
particularly
AI :P

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4352 (isolation #819) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4344, SirCakez wrote:Like this kind of posting is the exact thing that's starting to get me frustrated too. It's so nitpicky and specific and impossible and annoying to prove and frankly it's just a ridiculous way to pull apart reasoning.
...you know I was asking so I can not scumread you for it in case you're town, right?

Ok fine then. I don't think town!you would ever townread someone for responding to a case, much less town!anyone.

Lol

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4359 (isolation #820) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4353, SirCakez wrote:Auro as I've said a dozen times in this game I can't just recall very specific pieces of meta like "a time you were town and found someone else responding to a case to be townie". I feel we're just going back into the loop from earlier where you WILL always find something off with my posts or something to question or something you disagree with and will never just accept what I'm saying. I' guessing you're getting confbiased at this point. Or you're just scum pushing the right buttons I suppose.
I don't know if it's AI or not but I do know it's just getting me wound up.
I don't get you - I was leaning "yeaaaah maybe town idk" and then you came up with that reasoning when I asked.
Do you think it's insane for me to think it's surface reasoning? That someone responded to a case, and that shows a desire to keep town together, therefore townread?

And the only inference from Excalibur I'm taking is that you reason with nuance and thought; that is ridiculous, huh?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4365 (isolation #821) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4340, SirCakez wrote:He obviously does not care about people pushing him
:lol:
Do you really believe this SirCakez :P
SirCakez wrote:I don't think it's insane for you to think it's surface reasoning; I do think it's insane that you're suddenly scumlocking me for it.
Did I say I'm scumlocking you?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4371 (isolation #822) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Churros, who do you think could be Cakez' partner in this game?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4377 (isolation #823) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

It's quite funny that Sushi wants to "be left alone" to play the game, however takes every opportunity he can to direct personal insults at me, no? :P

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4379 (isolation #824) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Although to be fair I did scumcase him so

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4391 (isolation #825) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4378, farside wrote:Who's GE.

Also Eve would up on my scum list for the other side.
Im Tring cakez.

Im sure charros will push for my lynch more saying that. But my question is does churros, does your view change on cakez with my flip?

See i assumed 2 separate scum groups, you have the group of scum as knowing each other.
Gamma Emerald is the main account of Lie Ren. It is true that he's been playing other games in his main, but perhaps it's that he's simply not logged in to his alt?
Idk. He seems to have mentioned something along those lines already.

Can you help me see town!Cakez? I can slightly see his explanation for the whole engaged therefore town thing (although that's still :?:), but I dunno.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4393 (isolation #826) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

VOTE: Eve

Now that RC's not here we can quicklynch his slot!! Join me, town! :P

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4398 (isolation #827) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Chillax, dude. I wasn't pushing you for a good while, even giving reasons for your being town to Churros - only now I picked up on something and pushed you over it

Like I'm sorry it's not fun being pushed, but you did sign up for that I guess?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4400 (isolation #828) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

I'm sure all scum definitely know each other, otherwise the flag mechanic would be suuuuuper bad for them.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4401 (isolation #829) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4397, We are not helping wrote:i dont feel like lynching eve
Who should we lynch, Oka?
Not -really- into a Lie Ren lynch right now
Apart from Vecna name anyone else and I'll just sheep you onto it.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4411 (isolation #830) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4403, We are not helping wrote:okay well i was going to suggest lie ren lmao
I mean Lie Ren's at L-1, Vecna's talking about lolhammering him, no one seems to be caring much
Churros wrote:Why are you going to sheep him on anyone else when you're suspicious of Cakez, Trojan?

I'm getting progressively more confused here.
I said I can slightly see his explanation for that, no?
I think the way he reacted to all of this might be towny, too. I dunno.
It's a slot I can easily compromise to if the others are lynching him.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4416 (isolation #831) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

I'm sorry to disappoint you, Churros :(
But as much as I find his shiz scummy I don't know if it's really AI
And he's doing a good job with thread presence too

Sometimes I push with a little exaggeration as well, really brings out the reactions.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4418 (isolation #832) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Fwiw I think you guys should just wagon Elmo's slot.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4432 (isolation #833) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Lie Ren did say in his last catchup post that it's his last for the day
I personally gut-thought his catchup was townie.
I think he deserves a chance to post more before you guys lynch him?

Dunno.

I think pushing and wagoning active slots is a great way of progressing the game.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4436 (isolation #834) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4434, We are not helping wrote:its okay th you should want a lie ren lynch because if he flips town i wont push you for a long time since you won't fit into my solves ^_^
I'm not thinking from the perspective of "will I be pushed for this or not", but "is it a good lynch now or not" :P

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4438 (isolation #835) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4437, Churros wrote:No seriously, even I got bored of all the whining and circular progression we're having.
So you'd reward scum for whining and leading town in circles by lol lynching?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4450 (isolation #836) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4434, We are not helping wrote:its okay th you should want a lie ren lynch because if he flips town i wont push you for a long time since you won't fit into my solves ^_^
Can we talk about your solves in the hypothetical that Lie Ren is/flips town?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4460 (isolation #837) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4454, Vecna wrote:Also, Churros, my pushes have spiralled the game into such a fun place that half the playerlist got replaced
I take equal responsibility!

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4465 (isolation #838) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Were you town, Lie Ren?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4467 (isolation #839) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

I like Churros <3

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4476 (isolation #840) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Eve, just claim "Cop" or "Not Cop".

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4481 (isolation #841) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4478, Churros wrote:p-edit: oh wow, I think Lie might be scum. Maybe Vecna.
And I'm lost now :o

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4488 (isolation #842) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

I don't think we should be rushing this.

SirCakez how's this for game progress though :lol:

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4494 (isolation #843) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4487, Churros wrote:I do want to say though that him waiting for GE and GE coincidentally coming around to claim shortly after is odd
Suuuper odd!

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4499 (isolation #844) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4494, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4487, Churros wrote:I do want to say though that him waiting for GE and GE coincidentally coming around to claim shortly after is odd
Suuuper odd!

-Stuxnet
Wait actually I retract this

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4518 (isolation #845) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Brb, busy for a bit :P

-Stux
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4522 (isolation #846) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4519, Vecna wrote:Well he knows im town so he should not be so hesitant here
I am still hesitant, sorry.
Why is it important that I hammer though? You don't find the numbers otherwise?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4529 (isolation #847) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

I don't think I would make Lie Ren claim Cop lol :P

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4539 (isolation #848) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4532, Vecna wrote:TH? vote please

time to end this
Sorry ;-;
I'll wait for Nancy to come online and if she's OK with it, yeah, will do.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4558 (isolation #849) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4543, We are not helping wrote:go read progressions on each other if oyu want to spend soem time and iso
RC had Lie Ren as a townread
Baezu townread Lie Ren
I attacked RC for not being able to explain Lie Ren read

I had Lie Ren in PoE forever I feel?

Weird solve :P

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4565 (isolation #850) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4560, We are not helping wrote:im aware of the difference between you and nancy, auro
Lol sure, so RC and Baezu can be wrong but... Nancy can't?
Interesting stuff!

Do explain the meta that is how Nancy treats her partners :o I'm curious.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4566 (isolation #851) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 3555, RadiantCowbells wrote:When me and NSG are both dead kill TH and Lie Ren and if that doesn't win Halloween congrats on being a town so bad that two consecutive paragons couldn't prevent you from losing a town sided setup
@Oka

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4574 (isolation #852) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4484, Vecna wrote:Trust me, the way my role pm is formulated (both stating my role is VERY POWERFULL) and in the fact he could invest on the other side while I cannot motion detect there to see his visits.....
Vecna!
I strongly feel that specific phrase "VERY POWERFUL" indicates some amount of trolly shit here.
Don't you think?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4584 (isolation #853) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4541, SirCakez wrote:I am willing to revote LR today if something doesn't change my mind
Also a LR scumflip makes me suspicious as hell of Churros
Didn't you say only a flip would progress the game rn?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4588 (isolation #854) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4587, Vecna wrote:the scummy slot on L1 claims a way more unbelievable role that is totally something scum fakeclaim all the time, and people somehow hesitate.
I mean, no one's saying they won't lynch him, no?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4591 (isolation #855) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Oooooooooh
I hope Jingle is online and posts flip cus I'm past my bedtime now

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4595 (isolation #856) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4589, Baezu wrote:
In post 4367, Vecna wrote:
In post 4357, SirCakez wrote:Vecna why are you suddenly less engaged with this game? Now that you're here.
It feels like everything has pretty much been said

We need flips, but im not gonna get the flip that I actually want.

Site etiquette is preventing me from just flipping another whatever-level of alternative.

I dno. Ive gotten to the stage where im second guessing everything and my logic goes in a whirlwind circle
So who would be your #1 lynch?
Definitely not Lie Ren

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4601 (isolation #857) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4596, Churros wrote:This game is hilarious if Lie Ren flips cop.
Game's gonna get much more interesting if that happens lol :P

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4603 (isolation #858) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4597, Vecna wrote:guess my timento die is here now. 48h of shitposting while i await my bullit
I also claim Cop

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4607 (isolation #859) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

We are all Cops on this fine day

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4620 (isolation #860) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

My personal bet for 100 Aurobucks is that Lie Ren flips town and Vecna is also town
Anyone wanna bet with me?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4622 (isolation #861) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

I'm also happy with SirCakez townread now regardless of flip :D

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4628 (isolation #862) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

:o How?

-StonksNet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4637 (isolation #863) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Idk would Cakez make Lie Ren claim Cop?
Cop really sounds like a ridiculous fakeclaim to make

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4645 (isolation #864) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Noice.
Damnit I'm at -100 Aurobucks now

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4651 (isolation #865) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4642, We are not helping wrote:pool is literally just {sircakez,th} in our game
Why no Eve? :P

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4658 (isolation #866) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Oka, specifically just associations with Nancy head and not mine right?
Cause I had LyLo (lol!) Ren in my PoE and I want personal cred for that

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4661 (isolation #867) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4659, Churros wrote:I'll be frank. Lynch Cakez ass and we might win the game, but yeah I did say I would hunt in my own game if Lie Ren flipped scum.

It's just that the way Cakez handled the wagon really looks like someone not wanting to lose a partner + the roleblocker.

He was the unique one to even suggest to lynch Vecna before Lie Ren with "Churros wanted to hammer!!" and "Vecna's despair is scummy!!".
I think now it's good to wait for all the lurkbutts in Christmas to start posting?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4663 (isolation #868) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Oka Gangnam Style
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4674 (isolation #869) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Well, when Nancy begins to townread you when you're scum it's pretty convenient to try and pocket her :P
But yaa as long as I get personal cred for having {Sushi, SirCakez, LyLo Ren, RC} PoE I'm fine with it, if the other scum is indeed in there

-StonksNet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4683 (isolation #870) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

something something, how dare u!
*Insert AtE here*

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4686 (isolation #871) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

VOTE: Trojan Horses
*More AtE*

-SuxNet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4691 (isolation #872) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Why would Eve choose LyLo Ren out of me and him?
I could see Eve just lol-bussing, yeah.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4692 (isolation #873) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Like he wasn't under lynch threat then.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4696 (isolation #874) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

WANH, would you agree that if both SirCakez and I flip town, Christmas also reach LyLo first?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4706 (isolation #875) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4704, Vecna wrote:everyone always tried to pocket me. im too easy to pocket
:o you paranoia reading me scum as well
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4708 (isolation #876) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

How good on a scale of 1-100?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4712 (isolation #877) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

I personally wouldn't have had him claim cop, always VT. :v
And then have him catch up only tomorrow while I defend him here.

I would rate my strategy poor if I were scum :P

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4714 (isolation #878) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4710, We are not helping wrote:
In post 4708, Trojan Horses wrote:How good on a scale of 1-100?
u can have 69% of the cred
Ah the best number
Good good

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4719 (isolation #879) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4715, SirCakez wrote:I personally think it's just GIF slot
But I can recognize that TH and I will have to die before that because everyone is so focused on the active players
so
If you're town then we can meme in the spec thread!
:D
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4725 (isolation #880) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

SirCakez, accepting our chain lynches mean we treat each other as locktown (for engagement) and solve Christmas together. Cool?

-StonksNet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4733 (isolation #881) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Baezu, I am voteless right now

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4749 (isolation #882) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4747, We are not helping wrote:
In post 4744, We are not helping wrote:I am no longer interested in trying to lynch Vecna for now.

Lets kill TH and Sircakez and if all else fails, Titus. Who's with me?

-bitmap
Fixed.
No offence but seriously wtf is wrong with you? Which ever head posted this, is being woatastic. *smdh*
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4750 (isolation #883) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4686, Trojan Horses wrote:VOTE: Trojan Horses
*More AtE*

-SuxNet
UNVOTE:

Dafuq Auro, what are you doing? I swear I will change our avi if you do this again.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4753 (isolation #884) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4651, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4642, We are not helping wrote:pool is literally just {sircakez,th} in our game
Why no Eve? :P

-Stuxnet
I would say WANH needs to quit playing mafia and then I come into the thread to find you self-voting us. Are you literally trying to get us mislynched? Please, knock it off. :facepalm:
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4755 (isolation #885) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4754, gobbledygook wrote:your slot played super scummy around lie ren, blame yourselves for the scumreads from other players, not the other players.
Based on what? How did we play scummy around Ren? Enlighten me.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4759 (isolation #886) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4756, Shuichi Saihara wrote:yeah, of course, that's exactly what i expected

because if this game wasn't miserable enough, what we really need is someone suspecting me for mysterious vca reasons, the thing that historically triggers me the most!

super.
I don’t know how anyone gets VC reads prior to any flips but Titus does this in every single game. She did catch NaCl in tm before anyone else but she was dead wrong on Nips in TBONTB.

Rn, that slot is still a dead null for me.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4761 (isolation #887) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4757, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 4755, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4754, gobbledygook wrote:your slot played super scummy around lie ren, blame yourselves for the scumreads from other players, not the other players.
Based on what? How did we play scummy around Ren? Enlighten me.
I am
so
glad you asked. But my depression isn't, so bear with me.
??? Sorry about your depression, I can well relate, that’s a big part of why I took so long to get into the game and missed those 40-50 pages. But mine probably has alot to do with rl events.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4763 (isolation #888) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4760, We are not helping wrote:damn i never knew Nancy thought RC was the WOAt but ok
I was referring to whomever quoted that, because it read like you were endorsing it but that was before I saw Auro self-voted and now I want to [figuratively] smack him for that.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4764 (isolation #889) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4762, We are not helping wrote:nancy sorry about you rolling scum in this setup
How are you this terrible at reading me? This is 100% my obvtown meta. I seriously hope, you won’t literally require our mislynch for you to figure that out.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4766 (isolation #890) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4762, We are not helping wrote:nancy sorry about you rolling scum in this setup
Btw, which head is this? I want to know who I need to yell at post-game.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4769 (isolation #891) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4765, We are not helping wrote:nancy it doesn't take much time for someone to realize that our gameplan post RC was basically sheep RC's reads since we thought yeah he's probably town

like this hydra's entire gameplay has been in its entirety, pushing RC's scumlist to lynches

so if you think we are WOAT you are saying RC is WOAT

now do you want to say RC is WOAT because it'll be more fun if you do that or do you want to give up
We are town here and if you know my meta in the slightest, you’d realize that. This isn’t how I play scum. Check out my scumgames - any damn one and still honestly tell me you think I’m scum here. I’ll wait.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4773 (isolation #892) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4768, We are not helping wrote:i just wanna say nancy

ur the only slot in this game that has townread gamma

like the only one

ive looked through all the isos in our game, your the only one

the only one

one

person

that is only

is you

nancy

you

you nancy

nancy you

et tu nancy

nancy you

just you

just

you
So, what is your point? Do you read TK game? If you’re seriously going to sr based on my being wrong. I can find a boatload of examples. In Autobattler, scum was literally in tears when my slot replaced out and I was pocketed by the entire scumtem in both TM and ND. So don’t give me this bs because you’re not being honest if you claim this to be scum indicative for me. Gobbles was in two games where I rolled scum with Gamma and I didn’t interact with him like that. Do you need me to link them?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4775 (isolation #893) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4750, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4686, Trojan Horses wrote:VOTE: Trojan Horses
*More AtE*

-SuxNet
UNVOTE:

Dafuq Auro, what are you doing? I swear I will change our avi if you do this again.
Nancy, you do realize we are in night phase and can't vote, no? :p

-Stux
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4777 (isolation #894) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4770, We are not helping wrote:damn sidestepping the question

so boring nancy give me the soundbite
In post 4772, We are not helping wrote:in a game where bussing is heavily punished there is one slot that has expressed a townread and unwillingness to accuse lie ren and that is

guess who

(ignore christmas who cares about them)

also cakez might be scum but its more fun to push th
Is there some reason you refuse to answer my question which head this is? If you’re too goddamned lazy to metacheck me and would rather mislynch me, then do your homework, that’s on you bud, not me. I can link those two scumgames but if that isn’t enough to convince you you’re barking up the wrong tree, then that’s on you.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4786 (isolation #895) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4630, Jingle wrote:Lie Ren was a:

Spoiler:
Mafia Cross Game Roleblocker
He was in my PoE but I’m not going to be able to convince anyone of that.

@Auro, why didn’t you switch our vote to Gamma instead of self-voting? I honestly don’t know what you were thinking?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4791 (isolation #896) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4783, SirCakez wrote:One good thing about this game is that if TH is town I can forever hound Auro with the meta from this game
What do you mean? :o

@Wanh: So do you disrespect NSG, because she called us town?
@Gobbles: Good job seeing what you want to see, lulz
@Cakez: Are you sure it's GIF and not just Eve?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4795 (isolation #897) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4782, Churros wrote:I didn't know TH was town reading Lie
No, he was in my PoE, I just had a stronger sr on Sushi but anyone at all familiar with my scumgames, should know this isn’t how I treat a buddy - especially Gamma. MD, CoaLITion, I Hate Mafia. Check them all out. Gamma was my buddy in all 3 games.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4796 (isolation #898) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4792, Eve wrote:
In post 4779, SirCakez wrote:Vote me
ha you can't fool me it's night so i can't right now
Pls tell Nancy ;-;

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4799 (isolation #899) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

You might want to keep in mind RC may not have known about being replaced when he posted "final reads"?

Dude's misread Nancy multiple times, and misread me multiple times.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4801 (isolation #900) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4783, SirCakez wrote:One good thing about this game is that if TH is town I can forever hound Auro with the meta from this game
We are and anyone even remotely familiar with my meta should realize this. I don’t make multiple confident tr az scum, in any game. I dare anyone to prove otherwise.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4804 (isolation #901) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4800, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 4790, Churros wrote:if Cakez had leashed on TH I would find town!him more believable, but he instantly tries to go include gif almost as if he can't afford to tunnel TH today and get lynched next day. He needs to make the lynchpool wider.
Alright. I'll help you kill Cakez if you help me kill TH
I plan to celebrate Thanksgiving early with a nice side of woat turkey.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4810 (isolation #902) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4802, We are not helping wrote:yeah but those final reads from RC sounded like his pure reads

i.e. not his personal, i want you to shut up and im oging to do it the best way through lynching you, reads
RC got our slot misvigged in MG and mislynched in TS. If you refuse to metacheck me, you are being the very definition of woat because you’d know, I can’t make this shit up. It’s all there in black and white and if you mislynch me due to sheer laziness, you deserve to be yelled at.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4811 (isolation #903) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4807, Churros wrote:SS tone seems really overdone though.

I've never seen him being so edgy.
He said he derives personal satisfaction from insulting people and making them feel bad. I don't see a reason not to believe it!

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4814 (isolation #904) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4808, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 4803, Titus wrote:
In post 4797, We are not helping wrote:i suppose i am not truly being a purist about following RC and only lynching TH with no room for others but personally i do like lynching sircakez too so call me a heretic
You have literally caused me to never ever vote TH this game. If you keep this up, I'll hammer you if the opportunity ever arises. RC is a noise bot. I quit playing with him for this reason.
I guarantee you that either the RC/Eve slot or WANH is dying in that game
And you’re basing this on what exactly?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4817 (isolation #905) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4812, We are not helping wrote:nancy ive played with scum you

ive modded a game with scum you (ok partially hehe)

ive played with town you like 4 or 5 times now

no you are not being your town meta
Then you fucking don’t know my town meta. Do your goddamned homework, the proof is all there. If I’m bsing you, what do you have to lose? Show me up for the liar you seem to think I am. Go or permanently stfu,
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4819 (isolation #906) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4815, Churros wrote:You know whatever, I'm fine with TH/Cakez. If it doesn't end the game somehow, we'll cross that bridge when we get there. We would still have xmas game anyway.

We got a scum lynch early, we're good.
In post 4816, Churros wrote:I don't care anymore if TH or Cakez go first.
It won’t because I’m 100% flipping town and you should feel like utter shit after my flip. I honestly hope you do.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4824 (isolation #907) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4818, Churros wrote:Nancy if you're town fine

if you're scum this is nasty.
Yeah well. I’m so beyond my scum range here, so I don’t gaf about playing nice.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4828 (isolation #908) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4822, We are not helping wrote:nancy about 80% of this playerlist is cognizant of your town meta, shouldn't the fact that you are being scumread be evident enough that no, you are not obvtowning lmao
No they’re not because I don’t play like this as scum and my meta 100% proves this but if town is seriously stupid enough to mislynch me, without even checking that out, then that’s on you guys.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4832 (isolation #909) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4826, We are not helping wrote:th or cakez we should have someone flip a coin
WHICH head is this? Which one of you should I nom for an anti paragon?

Answer me.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4833 (isolation #910) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4813, gobbledygook wrote:Were these posts made by the same person? If made by Auro, why did Auro not engage me on these points?
Is there a point to me engaging?
And no, I have said: Anything signed Stuxnet is Auro, most else is Nancy.

I've no comments on Nancy meta apart from that in Discord, she did point to towny things she felt from Gamma, and I said I think the dude's scum, and she said maybe since he fooled her somewhere idk.

I think that no matter what I say, you will find some quote or collection of quotes somewhere that you can easily call "scummy". I mean, you call *all* my posts scummy for unexplained reasons, so... :P

I'm quite sad that NSG townread my slot only through Nancy posts and made no attempt to read my head.

I'm happy that Vecna recognized we are town.

I don't think I'll be defending my slot because it all falls on deaf ears. As I said, I'll be treating SirCakez as town "just in case" so I have the personal correct PoE/solve before I die ;)

(I'm not really reading the Nancy defense posts lol)

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4835 (isolation #911) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4831, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 4810, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4802, We are not helping wrote:yeah but those final reads from RC sounded like his pure reads

i.e. not his personal, i want you to shut up and im oging to do it the best way through lynching you, reads
RC got our slot misvigged in MG and mislynched in TS. If you refuse to metacheck me, you are being the very definition of woat because you’d know, I can’t make this shit up. It’s all there in black and white and if you mislynch me due to sheer laziness, you deserve to be yelled at.
You already admitted that the MG game doesn't really count because he was doing it based on process of elimination due to a fake mason claim. Why are you still including this game to undermine RC's read accuracy on you?

In post 4814, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4808, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 4803, Titus wrote:
In post 4797, We are not helping wrote:i suppose i am not truly being a purist about following RC and only lynching TH with no room for others but personally i do like lynching sircakez too so call me a heretic
You have literally caused me to never ever vote TH this game. If you keep this up, I'll hammer you if the opportunity ever arises. RC is a noise bot. I quit playing with him for this reason.
I guarantee you that either the RC/Eve slot or WANH is dying in that game
And you’re basing this on what exactly?
Obvtownie slots
Why am I wasting my time here? Both you and WANH want to confibias me scum when I literal proof that this is 100% my town meta. Check our my scumgames or literally stop fucking talking to me.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4838 (isolation #912) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4820, SirCakez wrote:Why does Eve votepark on her scum buddy
Ah. I falsely recalled that she shifted her vote at some point.
I think it's still possible scum bussed, if you and I are both town.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4842 (isolation #913) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4836, SirCakez wrote:Sucks right
When I call something scummy I am able to explain why ;)
Plus, I called a lot of what you did town so
If it goes to net scumlean then what can I do lol

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4845 (isolation #914) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4833, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4813, gobbledygook wrote:Were these posts made by the same person? If made by Auro, why did Auro not engage me on these points?

I've no comments on Nancy meta apart from that in Discord, she did point to towny things she felt from Gamma, and I said I think the dude's scum, and she said maybe since he fooled her somewhere idk.

I think that no matter what I say, you will find some quote or collection of quotes somewhere that you can easily call "scummy". I mean, you call *all* my posts scummy for unexplained reasons, so... :P

I'm quite sad that NSG townread my slot only through Nancy posts and made no attempt to read my head.

I don't think I'll be defending my slot because it all falls on deaf ears. As I said, I'll be treating SirCakez as town "just in case" so I have the personal correct PoE/solve before I die ;)

-Stuxnet
Gobbles and WANH aren’t interested in proof that I’m not lying. They know I can’t make up what I’m saying. If I was actually lying about my meta, they would know they could prove it but they’re totally content to mislynch us without doing that. I would really love to know why.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4849 (isolation #915) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4844, Churros wrote:I don't think WANH or Baezu are scum though.
My townbloc 100 pages ago:
{TH, WANH, Vecna, Baezu}
It's still right ;)

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4850 (isolation #916) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4848, gobbledygook wrote:Who are you people scumreading exactly
How does it matter to you?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4855 (isolation #917) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4852, We are not helping wrote:auro i just want to say, i love you and im sorry if your town but nancy is scummy lololol
<3

-StonksNet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4856 (isolation #918) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

This is 100 times worse than TS because I was far from obvtown in that game. Like are you two woats even reading any of my OTHER posts besides my Gamma read? Clearly not. Gobbles is just always bad.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4860 (isolation #919) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4852, We are not helping wrote:okay so nancy raging at this pool probably means that she townreads sircakez too then? because i know if i were town and was in the pair with my scumread i'd be like yeah im down

auro i just want to say, i love you and im sorry if your town but nancy is scummy lololol
I don’t love you and you’re being the very essense of a woat.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4866 (isolation #920) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4857, SirCakez wrote:Fiiiiiiiinnne
I want to discuss this more post game when I actually know your alignment for sure
We can discuss in the spec thread, no? :P
And did you note that sometimes I go extra aggro just to see what happens? I know that's annoying but as I said, part of the game :P

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4875 (isolation #921) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4859, Eve wrote:what does woat mean?
It’s a game term from MU. It means worst of all time, which Gobbles and Oka clearly are. I don’t make posts about obvtown reading molla’s nsg progression as scum and I’m damn sure there is no scumgame where I’ve dine this. In the extremely unlikely chance I’m wrong about this, then mislynch me buf we will 100% be flipping town.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4877 (isolation #922) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4862, gobbledygook wrote:I have literally been away from this game for almost 48 hours and have barely interacted with you before then. Why are you being so antagonistic towards me when I am reaching out to you by asking who you scumread?
Apologies.
I don't think you're acting in good faith. You'll scumread me regardless.
Unless you mean if we work together, you'll actually think my reads have any merit after I flip?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4886 (isolation #923) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4861, Churros wrote:
In post 4846, Eve wrote:does fire sneakers ever rage/AtE like this as scum?
:thumbs_up:

She'll say she doesn't fake emotion but she does show raw emotion as scum. It doesn't matter if it's faked or not (which probably even isn't somehow), the fact is that this kind of fit isn't necessarily town indicative from her.

Even if her AtE as scum/town is different, I'm no Nancy-AtE specialist and I don't trust too much anyone here to be able to distinguish it with accuracy.
AtE is NIA for me but the way I have made my reads is 100% town indicative for me and anyone who actually gaf about mislynching us, needs to 100% check that our, because I’m not fucking lying. But why is none of you paying any attention to my non-Gamma posts? The proof of my towniness in in those. Do I literally have to case myself?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4891 (isolation #924) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4862, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 4850, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4848, gobbledygook wrote:Who are you people scumreading exactly
How does it matter to you?

-Stuxnet
I have literally been away from this game for almost 48 hours and have barely interacted with you before then. Why are you being so antagonistic towards me when I am reaching out to you by asking who you scumread?
He is probably pissed that you’re confibiasing us by only focusing on my incorrect Gamma reads and considering you were in two games where we were buddies, in what world do you think we could be SvS based on that? How are my interactions with Gamma even remotely similar here? Tell me.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4892 (isolation #925) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4880, gobbledygook wrote:Yes. I do want to know your reads because if I am wrong on you I would still like to know who you scumread because I think you are a good player. I would ideally like it to be a unified front between you and your other heads, but I realize you may have vastly different reads from Nancy. If she would also like to give her reads I would appreciate that too. if Skygazer wants to give us her reads that would be triply appreciated
Thank you for those words.

I'll have to do some serious re-evaluation and update my reads, though. Right now I'm at "I don't really know". Lie Ren was in my PoE, but I feel like there's a chance scum bussed and Cakez is just town (inspite of his posts being awkward around Lie Ren and all that), so there's only one shot left in my game. It will also be a function of who is left alive going into final 3, though.

I dunno if there's a point to all that effort for my game, at least?

And in yours we need the lurkbutts to post something, no? :P

I think {Elmo/N_M} has scum, nulltown on farside.

I feel like NSG could be scum lol (yeah yeah I'm bad I accept that).

Churro's taunting of SirCakez to hammer LyLo Ren is interesting. But I like Churro.

Any particular slot you wanna talk about?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4893 (isolation #926) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4888, SirCakez wrote:Nancy who is the other Halloween scum?
Our best guess is Sushi.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4894 (isolation #927) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4893, Trojan Horses wrote:
Our best guess is Sushi.
Not my best guess anymore.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4897 (isolation #928) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4895, SirCakez wrote:Why does scum!Shuichi not unvote LR after the cop claim?
If
a bus was setup, the answer to this is clear, no?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4898 (isolation #929) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4892, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4880, gobbledygook wrote:Yes. I do want to know your reads because if I am wrong on you I would still like to know who you scumread because I think you are a good player. I would ideally like it to be a unified front between you and your other heads, but I realize you may have vastly different reads from Nancy. If she would also like to give her reads I would appreciate that too. if Skygazer wants to give us her reads that would be triply appreciated
Thank you for those words.

I'll have to do some serious re-evaluation and update my reads, though. Right now I'm at "I don't really know". Lie Ren was in my PoE, but I feel like there's a chance scum bussed and Cakez is just town (inspite of his posts being awkward around Lie Ren and all that), so there's only one shot left in my game. It will also be a function of who is left alive going into final 3, though.

I dunno if there's a point to all that effort for my game, at least?

And in yours we need the lurkbutts to post something, no? :P

I think {Elmo/N_M} has scum, nulltown on farside.

I feel like NSG could be scum lol (yeah yeah I'm bad I accept that).

Churro's taunting of SirCakez to hammer LyLo Ren is interesting. But I like Churro.

Any particular slot you wanna talk about?

-Stuxnet
How can nsg be scum when she’s been mindmelding with me on every other read than RC?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4904 (isolation #930) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4900, Churros wrote:Now along with the mysterious impulse to town read Cakez and just say I'm wrong on everything, I have a slightly impulse to self-vote, again for no game reason in particular.

Nancy posts are very very effective in making me feel shitty out of the blue.
Please don't feel shitty by them?
No one's a WoAT according to me <3
Inability to read me and a lot of not understanding things, yeah, but one's allowed to have wrong reads lol.

This will be the first time I am mislynched outside LyLo I think, though, so *sighhhh*

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4905 (isolation #931) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4894, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4893, Trojan Horses wrote:
Our best guess is Sushi.
Not my best guess anymore.

-Stuxnet
Oh, who is it then and what changed for you? I still think WANH and Gobbles are town but why they refuse to check out my scumgames with Gamma, I seriously don’t understand. It’s only 3 freaking games. How seriously lazy do they have to be not to do that and Gobbles is apparently suffering from selective memory loss.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4907 (isolation #932) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4895, SirCakez wrote:Why does scum!Shuichi not unvote LR after the cop claim?
You mean RC fake guilty?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4909 (isolation #933) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4901, SirCakez wrote:Do you think a bus was set up? The way the lynch went down makes me feel no
If you, me and GIF are all town that *has* to be the case, I'm considering the possibility of it. Perhaps unlikely, yeah, but still. As I said, need to think seriously about it all :v

Claiming *cop* was ridiculous I feel.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4910 (isolation #934) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

I apologize if I’m seeming toxic but if you read my posts, other than Gamma, it’s beyond freaking obvious this isn’t my scum meta and Oka is not being correct if he is claiming otherwise,
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4914 (isolation #935) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4908, SirCakez wrote:WAMH I read the situation totally differently. But that moment was chaotic so I could be super wrong.
P-edit: No after LR claimed Cop. Shuichi specifically posted that he wasn't changing his vote.
I think this is the first time Gamma has fake claimed but I could be wrong on that. That’s interesting. Did you not believe the claim? @Sushi? How did you know it was fake?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4928 (isolation #936) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4906, gobbledygook wrote:It sucks you live on complete opposite end of world from me. I’m going to bed. But...

I’m confused about the comments about your own game. You make it seem like we shouldn’t aim for scum in your game when we probably have better information to go off with a scum flip? I don’t understand the one shot comment either.

Earlier you said that JJh and Elmo didn’t have enough content for you to read them. How come Elmo and Nm have enough content for you to say one of them contains scum?

Why do you think NSG could be scum now?
What do you think of Mastina’s slot?
I think I want to talk the most about Baezu actually. When you get a read there let me know.
The part about my game is easy. Either Cakez is scum, or scum is somewhere else. Town has two mislynches to spare and then needs a correct lynch. If Cakez is town, there will be three NKs (although I'm pretty sure they'll be WANH and Vecna, leaving Sushi and Eve (or maybe Baezu) with GIF). That's the endgame I am solving currently by considering the possibility of bussing, and treating everyone else as town. Does that make sense?

I am PoE-ing them. Additionally, Elmo's lurking, Ellitell, asking to get replaced are all mildly scum indicative.

Idk, NSG is <3 and responds to all of my questions and engages but I dunno, feels like she isn't -really- present? She implied she's working on some Elli meta technique though, I wonder when we will see the result of that. However, this is but paranoia and I acknowledge that as such.

I like Churros! :P I think he is still town as well. But, yes, the interaction where he egged on Cakez is interesting. If it's staged then I'll honestly be impressed. If Cakez is town and Churros egged him on predicting he'd get hesitant, then also I'll be impressed. Otherwise Churros just town? His predecessor hard townread Cakez btw

I put Baezu in my townbloc, but since I think NK just removes some slots in my game I don't think I should focus too much here?

I've sorta just dumped my thoughts and they might be a bit uncollected or haphazard. If you give me specific things to think about I'll do that and get back later.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4929 (isolation #937) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4853, Titus wrote:
In post 4845, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4833, Trojan Horses wrote:

-Stuxnet
Gobbles and WANH aren’t interested in proof that I’m not lying. They know I can’t make up what I’m saying. If I was actually lying about my meta, they would know they could prove it but they’re totally content to mislynch us without doing that. I would really love to know why.
Nancy, ignore them. You get in these fights as town. It's distracting you. You're better than this. You WKed scum.

Join me.
I’m just super pissed that they’re only focusing on my bad Gamma read and ignoring all of my posts that prove I’m town. Oka especially ought to feel like shit for that. especially after tm. How does he not know better? I was literally pocketed by the entire scumteam, so in what universe does he honestly consider that scum indicative for me? I could maybe understand his bad read on us if it weren’t for that but he goddamn well knows, being wrong is not scum indicative for me, so why is he insisting that it is?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4932 (isolation #938) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4925, SirCakez wrote:I concur TH relies way too much on meta both of them
I think meta when used in the sense of "perhaps I don't scumread them as strongly if they did this as town before" is a very reliable tool as opposed to the sense of "he felt like this in game XYZ", I use the first extensively, yes, because that eliminates a lot of playstyle based scumreads which are not so reliable. Like Sushi's AtE.

I have only used the latter form once this game and that was "I think SirCakez has great reasoning skills" and that's not a wild meta read :P

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4937 (isolation #939) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4921, gobbledygook wrote:Who thinks it was a bus and who is actively trying to push the narrative that it was a bus? I havent been readin really closely
I'm not pushing the narrative.
I'm considering the possibility.

Whatchu gonna do, lynch me? :3 :3

I see, Nancy is still angry at me for the fake self vote lol

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4945 (isolation #940) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4917, Churros wrote:
In post 4910, Trojan Horses wrote:I apologize if I’m seeming toxic but if you read my posts, other than Gamma, it’s beyond freaking obvious this isn’t my scum meta and Oka is not being correct if he is claiming otherwise,
Just chill. Geez Nancy.

Breath in, breath out.

No need for all this rage. The majority of people needs to progress on your slot with mod confirmed info, and there's no way they're all scum.

They might be wrong town? Sure, but everyone has the right to be wrong. Your initial TR on Lie was wrong even.

One of the things it pisses me off the most in your posts is that you're entitled to everyone needing to particularly be right about your slot when you're always correct about other people.

He even mischaracterized my “it’s freakinf Mastina comment” about it being about her reads, when it was actually about her scummy noms. I have never dissed her reads, so that is literally the second time Oka has mischaracterized my posts/meta in this game.

t's beyond obnoxious, frankly.
Him sr me based on my incorrect Gamma read, makes 0 sense after tm, so I’m not tr that slot anymore because I don’t believe that town!Oka sr me based on being wrong - not after tm. I don’t think that’s an honest read. So, I’m not tr that slot anymore.

I

Oka is mischaracterizing my meta and after tm - where he 100% ought to know better, I think I have every goddamned right to be pissed at him for that, So, not sorry. And if I’m going to be mislynched based on people mischaracterizing my meta and insisting that they’re right when facts prove otherwise, I really don’t care if you think that’s obnoxious. I apologize when I’m wrong and I have 0 reason to apologize for that. Oka 100% deserves it.

VOTE: WANH

Let’s 1v1 Oka.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4948 (isolation #941) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4930, Eve wrote:that avatar is an improvement

could be better

but an improvement overall
It was our original one before Oka changed it.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4950 (isolation #942) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4939, SirCakez wrote:I see
I'm not as consistent as you think lol
I make bad reads all the time honestly. Like I think 75% of me getting that Suji scum lynch was dumb luck.
I suppose if you're town here I will have to update my model of you accordingly! :P
It's not about bad reads, but my perception of what constitutes surface level reasoning / lack of depth or nuance at some places.

I would still push you over them in future games regardless ;)

@Churros: I wanted that sinister avi since it made me feel like a badass. :( "Trojan Horses" doesn't really go with an anime avi though?

@Nancy: We can't vote... We're in night... When I self-voted I was meming...

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4951 (isolation #943) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4948, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4930, Eve wrote:that avatar is an improvement

could be better

but an improvement overall
It was our original one before AURO changed it.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4955 (isolation #944) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4952, We are not helping wrote:wow i think im the better hacker if i can get trojan horse to change their avatar
I think I want to change my main account's avi so feel free to make suggestions!

Pedit: yeaaaah lol WANH is pretty definitely town
I am not taking any responsibility for that xD

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4957 (isolation #945) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4937, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4921, gobbledygook wrote:Who thinks it was a bus and who is actively trying to push the narrative that it was a bus? I havent been readin really closely
I'm not pushing the narrative.
I'm considering the possibility.

Whatchu gonna do, lynch me? :3 :3

I see, Nancy is still angry at me for the fake self vote lol

-Stuxnet
I thought you voted us instead of Gamma.

But please stop doing it anyway.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4960 (isolation #946) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4941, Churros wrote:Trojan how can I convince you to put a cute anime girl as avi.

That's really what I want to focus now tbh.
Are you a Pops’ alt? TH is supposed to be based on a combination of computer viruses and Greek mythology. How does a cute anime girl fit in with that?

And all of the anime, I’m even familiar with, I’ve already used on other accounts.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4962 (isolation #947) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4960, Trojan Horses wrote:How does a cute anime girl fit in with that?
Like GoT S8. Subverting Expectations

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4963 (isolation #948) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4947, Titus wrote:Trojan, help me help you please stop T v Ting.
Oka is sr me off of my wrong Gamma read. How can anyone in TM sr me solely based on that. I can’t see how that is an honest read, can you?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4965 (isolation #949) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4950, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4939, SirCakez wrote:I see
I'm not as consistent as you think lol
I make bad reads all the time honestly. Like I think 75% of me getting that Suji scum lynch was dumb luck.
I suppose if you're town here I will have to update my model of you accordingly! :P
It's not about bad reads, but my perception of what constitutes surface level reasoning / lack of depth or nuance at some places.

I would still push you over them in future games regardless ;)

@Churros: I wanted that sinister avi since it made me feel like a badass. :( "Trojan Horses" doesn't really go with an anime avi though?

@Nancy: We can't vote... We're in night... When I self-voted I was meming...

-Stuxnet
There is no freaking way town!Oka sr me solely on being wrong on Gamma, not when he goddamn well knows that the entire scumteam pocketed me in that.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4969 (isolation #950) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4952, We are not helping wrote:wow i think im the better hacker if i can get trojan horse to change their avatar
I didn’t change it for you. I’ve hated that avatar ever since Auro switched it.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4970 (isolation #951) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4954, We are not helping wrote:also if trojan horse wants to 1v1 me im down

lol
Good, do you agree to be lynched after we’re flipped?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4973 (isolation #952) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4955, Trojan Horses wrote:
I think I want to change my main account's avi so feel free to make suggestions!

Pedit: yeaaaah lol WANH is pretty definitely town
I am not taking any responsibility for that xD

-Stuxnet
WANH knows I was pocketed by the entire scumteam in TM, yet he ignores all of my obvtown posts here and sr me solely off of my bad Gamla read, which is transparently dishonest and he damn well knows it. Maybe Sky wasn’t wrong? If you think I am then explain to me why you think Oka is actually suffering from selective amnesia and not scum
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4976 (isolation #953) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4959, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 4922, Titus wrote:
In post 4920, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4915, Titus wrote:
In post 4901, SirCakez wrote:Do you think a bus was set up? The way the lynch went down makes me feel no.
Where's the counter? Scum just rolled over on D1 and died? No.
VCA is fucked this game because of the main mechanic.
Nope. Not buying it. Sorry.
try this one: vca has always been trash since the dawn of time and you could be good at this game if you stopped using it
VCA can definitely be useful after flips. I correctly nailed scum in MU team mafia game but unfortunately got pocketed by one of them who WK me.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4981 (isolation #954) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4964, Churros wrote:I'm whatever you all want me to be.

The cute anime girl doesn't need to fit the alt flavor. It may even be the unique salvation to your slot in this gamestate.

A recent study shows that cute anime girls are lynched 75% less compared to non-anime avis.

You need to change ASAP.
Like you seriously don’t think scum wouldn’t hesitate to mislynch us by arguing we changed avis in a desperate attempt to avoid being sr?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4986 (isolation #955) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4967, Titus wrote:
In post 4963, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4947, Titus wrote:Trojan, help me help you please stop T v Ting.
Oka is sr me off of my wrong Gamma read. How can anyone in TM sr me solely based on that. I can’t see how that is an honest read, can you?
See Team Mafia, See that game where I SRed you. Scum hide in your drama by TRing you or provoking the T v T. SS is obvscum right now.
You honestly think that’s what’s happening but how can Oka legitimatly sr me for being wrong on Gamma after tm? I just don’t get that.

Anyway, I think you’re probably town here. I did think Bernie seemed town but GIF was NAI.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4991 (isolation #956) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

Titus, with town winning when two scum are dead, do you think SS would really be bussing his teammate here?

Even if he was trying to chain mislynches in our game, the result would be that Christmas gets to LyLo before Halloween's final lynch, making it a poor payoff.

Why would he follow that strategy as scum, instead of attempting to lynch elsewhere?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4995 (isolation #957) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

If someone derives happiness from insulting others and calling them morons, I don't think they should be complaining that it's not fun to get called whiny.

Lol

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4996 (isolation #958) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4974, We are not helping wrote:no i dont agree and id write something witty here but im playing valorant
In post 4978, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 4976, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4959, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 4922, Titus wrote:
In post 4920, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4915, Titus wrote:
In post 4901, SirCakez wrote:Do you think a bus was set up? The way the lynch went down makes me feel no.
Where's the counter? Scum just rolled over on D1 and died? No.
VCA is fucked this game because of the main mechanic.
Nope. Not buying it. Sorry.
try this one: vca has always been trash since the dawn of time and you could be good at this game if you stopped using it
VCA can definitely be useful after flips. I correctly nailed scum in MU team mafia game but unfortunately got pocketed by one of them who WK me.
you got lucky
Oh c’mon, you don’t honestly believe this?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5002 (isolation #959) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4381, Shuichi Saihara wrote:i did want to be left alone. you lasted about 5 minutes before getting back on my case again

i can't have that, so i'm going to sass you at every opportunity to try to derive some slight amount of enjoyment from this game
I thought this implied you derive some enjoyment or fun from insulting people... No? :P

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5004 (isolation #960) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5000, Titus wrote:
In post 4991, Trojan Horses wrote:Titus, with town winning when two scum are dead, do you think SS would really be bussing his teammate here?

Even if he was trying to chain mislynches in our game, the result would be that Christmas gets to LyLo before Halloween's final lynch, making it a poor payoff.

Why would he follow that strategy as scum, instead of attempting to lynch elsewhere?

-Stuxnet
For this post. His partner's widely suspected. He has to fish or cut bait. If he busses, he can coast on credits and do noise in the Xmas game, particularly if TvTs dominate here.
Who do you think is Sushi’s partner in Xmas?

Partners, since no scum has been flipped in that.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5006 (isolation #961) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5000, Titus wrote:For this post. His partner's widely suspected. He has to fish or cut bait. If he busses, he can coast on credits and do noise in the Xmas game, particularly if TvTs dominate here.
He could've pushed a different achievable wagon much earlier, though.

Hmm hm

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5009 (isolation #962) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

VOTE: Sushi

I think his over reaction is fake. He wasn’t this over the top in BP. Titus is town, thank God!
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5010 (isolation #963) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5007, Churros wrote:I'm considering having a real talk with Nancy here but I don't want this to get more dramatic and I don't want to be dramatic.

If she's scum I would feel silly as well.
I don't think she's in a position to evaluate things properly right now anyway. Getting mislynched gets her pretty tilted. You should have this conversation a while after game ends.

I wouldn't advocate for this sort of strategy even if we were scum.

Nancy, if it helps, it's also that we're basically in a PoE?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5011 (isolation #964) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5007, Churros wrote:I'm considering having a real talk with Nancy here but I don't want this to get more dramatic and I don't want to be dramatic.

In post 5008, Churros wrote:I don't think I would accomplish anything engaging Nancy in a talk either.
Well, if you want to do something other than just call me “obnoxious” again, I’m all ears.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5013 (isolation #965) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

Didn't you think you had Auto?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5014 (isolation #966) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5010, Trojan Horses wrote:

I don't think she's in a position to evaluate things properly right now anyway. Getting mislynched gets her pretty tilted. You should have this conversation a while after game ends.

I wouldn't advocate for this sort of strategy even if we were scum.

Nancy, if it helps, it's also that we're basically in a PoE?

-Stuxnet
???

Sorry, not following?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5015 (isolation #967) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4791, Trojan Horses wrote:
What do you mean? :o

@Wanh: So do you disrespect NSG, because she called us town?
@Gobbles: Good job seeing what you want to see, lulz
@Cakez: Are you sure it's GIF and not just Eve?

-Stuxnet
Titus is town but unfortunately I can’t explain why rn.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5016 (isolation #968) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4979, Churros wrote:If you were pocketed by all of the scum team and was wrong on Lie what makes you so confident you'll get it right now in Oka

Auro had probably better reads this game than you if you're town but you dismiss his opinions rather easy to bias yourself in some direction

Even if you're scum here I 100% think it's something you would do as town as well.

I don't understand how you process things Nancy.
I wasn’t sure what to make of Sushi but unlike your predecessor, I don’t tr that AtE.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5019 (isolation #969) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4249, Trojan Horses wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 4240, Eve wrote:ha i could tell by your posting style that was you as Kaminari Churros

fire sneakers you expect too much from me
In post 4241, Eve wrote:but sure i don't like your hydra or lie ren and like we are not helping and Churros based on what i've seen since repping in
How am I expecting too much from you? I know how you played in Autobattler and you seemed to play similarly in Recruitment, the game Gamma linked.

What don’t you like about our hydra, other than the fact we’re not tr you? What is your issues with WANH and Churros?

I do like that you are actually finally looking line you’re actually trying to do some sorting, rather than just sheep your predecessor.
In post 4242, Eve wrote:wait is it possible to confbias your predecessor's reads........
Yes, of course it is. If you’re actually town here, I strongly recommend “confibiasing” nsg’s reads > RC’s.
In post 4239, farside wrote:
In post 4110, BBmolla wrote:I think wonderwall is town

In post 4111, BBmolla wrote:Mastina + NM/Elmo

I'm back now anyone wanna talk about anything
Isn't this a typical play style for NM?
If so why is he on your scum list?
In post 4123, Kaminari wrote:What I've to say about mastina's slot is that I can't excuse her hammer in any universe. I ignored a lot RC vs her because it felt like RC vs TW or RC vs Math v2, but the hammer striked me as rather scummy. It might look LAMIST again but I'm going to openly say that my slot shouldn't ever be in LyLo unless magically I could get so town read that everyone forgot about mastina play for 120+ pages, something that's 99,9% surely not happening.

I'm not trying to brag but I do see myself as having a fairly decent scum game and I've concluded that this slot is one big, fat, scum tool by this point. If my game enters LyLo with me on it, the chances we're lynching me and losing the game are quite big. Lots of reads and thoughts from players are at the moment gated at an universe which I know now to be untrue, that is, scum!mastina.

If those players which seem to be quite a big part of the PL don't reevaluate before LyLo, there's no chance of winning this. I stopped reading roughly in page 120, but I did skim or completely skip early game since I was firstly more interested on understanding why such a decision from the list mods. Only afterwards I thought about joining the game.

Until up to where I had read, mastina was scum read by around 70% or more of the PL from the top of my head, and I don't feel like I want to keep resisting my lynch as much as I want to have an one-night stand in this game and try to make it take the right direction on later days. I couldn't keep up too much activity here for much longer either. That's exactly why I replaced mastina's slot.

If I was scum I would just accept my fate of being lynched although I would try to resist a bit or help my team with false associatives, and if town I would give my thoughts about the game and still accept my lynch.

I do need to gather my thoughts/read more before saying confidently some things though.
In post 4157, northsidegal wrote:here are my absolute level zero, utterly baseline, do not consider anything more complex than the absolute simplest solution christmas reads:

gobble is town
mastina is town because i think that her reaction to being hammered was realistic and although i could never find any examples to confirm or deny i doubt that she would have continued to post after her "death" as scum. her emotional reaction to being pushed i must admit that i think probably leans town. i don't like saying this because i'm disagreeing with basically everyone and if i'm wrong and people listen to me then i threw by going against what everyone already knew but these are my thoughts.
i am town.
molla is town based on his personality this game (maybe re-examine this, haha wait these are level 0 reads don't.)

that leaves farside, wonderwall, NM.
Don't forget about elmo. I think he is scum in this game.
In post 4171, northsidegal wrote:if i were to go super duper level 0 i would say that the scumteam in christmas is exactly {elmo, nm} because both wonderwall and farside are at least trying to solve
So I have a question, maybe it's me but has vote analysis gone out the window?
I only ask because some of my vote on WW is not only because of the lack of interaction I've seen, Mastina's comments about him, but he was also on the jjh wagon. He never really gave a reason other then look at his post.
Many others have been just as lurky and offering nothing for info so why was jjh singled out between Elmo and NM?
I would say about 90% (maybe higher), there is at least 1 scum on a town wagon.
And ftr I won't be voting for mastina replacement. I understand if I was lynched. My game play her isn't ring town but it's been a difficult game to read through or want to play. I think at this point the game is solvable with the POE for the xmas side.
No offense to the halloween side but i have no desire to slug though this game one more time to find there scum player. I just wouldn't lynch TH or Bauzu for sure. Sushi and Lie look the scummiest. I feel better about Verna as a light town read. Not really sure about RC.

In Xmas, I think nsg, farside, Churros, Gobbles, WW and molla are town. I know Auro is suspicious of molla but I think his progression on nsg slot looked super townie, it looked like genuine sorting to me. It’s very difficult for scum to fake that imo.
If we’re lynching in Xmas, lynch outside of this block. I think this is all town here.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5020 (isolation #970) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5018, Churros wrote:In fact if you stopped actively making me not want to play this game I would suggest to take a look at SS if it's not Cakez. But I already feel super guilty if I'm wrong on Cakez for some reason.

I shouldn't feel but if I'm wrong on him I feel bad about myself for some reason.
Sorry, I don’t handle possibly being mislynched well, when imo, I’ve been pretty bleeding obvtown here.

I don’t believe Sushi’s AtE, so I think Titus may be right. I’m pretty good at reading AtEs in general and Mastina’s was so bleeding obvtown it hurt. I don’t like that she did that but I don’t think Meryl Streep will be getting any competition from Mastina anytime soon. :lol:
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5022 (isolation #971) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5021, Titus wrote:
In post 5009, Trojan Horses wrote:VOTE: Sushi

I think his over reaction is fake. He wasn’t this over the top in BP. Titus is town, thank God!
Thank you.
I totally believe this that he responded to your posts like caught scum. I responded very similarly in RC’s Undertale after PB caught me. Mastina’s AtE was the rage of mislynced town but Sushi’s was caught scum. Have you caught him before? Because he seemed to think he could fool Auro but he just seemed to give up once you sr him.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5026 (isolation #972) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5023, Jingle wrote:Replacing Shuichi Saihara.
Lololol. Damn! Titus=GOAT.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5034 (isolation #973) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5027, We are not helping wrote:> be nancy
> lie ren townreads nancy
> nancy locktowns lie ren
> lie ren flips scum
> shockedpikachu.jpg
> titus replaces in
> titus townreads nancy
> nancy locktowns titus
> ???
Yes and I have damn good reason to do so, unfortunately I am not liberty to explain why I’m like 97% certain she’s town here.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5035 (isolation #974) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:03 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

Oka, I am rather surprised that you don't know that Nancy does all of that as town,
especially
townreading people who townread her, e.g. Lie Ren or Titus right now, and OMGUS-ing (sorry Nance) anyone who suspects her and wants her lynched.

Is my understanding that with all the Nancy parts cut out you'd be townreading me? Or would you be paranoia-null? :P

@Churros: Push for the Elmo wagon right, perhaps?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5036 (isolation #975) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:03 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5034, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 5027, We are not helping wrote:> be nancy
> lie ren townreads nancy
> nancy locktowns lie ren
> lie ren flips scum
> shockedpikachu.jpg
> titus replaces in
> titus townreads nancy
> nancy locktowns titus
> ???
Yes and I have damn good reason to do so, unfortunately I am not liberty to explain why I’m like 97% certain she’s town here.
Btw, you seriously need to stop misrepping me, it’s getting beyond annoying. I never locktowned Gamma. Read my posts. I said I had a weak townlean on him but yeah, I am pretty close to townlocking Titus however.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5037 (isolation #976) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5035, Trojan Horses wrote:Oka, I am rather surprised that you don't know that Nancy does all of that as town,
especially
townreading people who townread her, e.g. Lie Ren or Titus right now, and OMGUS-ing (sorry Nance) anyone who suspects her and wants her lynched.

Is my understanding that with all the Nancy parts cut out you'd be townreading me? Or would you be paranoia-null? :P

-Stuxnet
I’m not tr Titus because she’s tr me, it’s because she’s obvtown and no, I’m not risking a modkill to explain it.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5038 (isolation #977) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

@Auro, sorry but this isn’t true. I hardtown read molla who probably still thinks we’re scum because of our Mastina read. Yes, I do get pocketed a lot by scum but I don’t sr anyone who has a good reason prior to that, of very likely being town.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5039 (isolation #978) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5030, Churros wrote:If for some reason in the next two lynches in Halloween we don't win it, I suggest playing xmas until it gets on LyLo or near LyLo as well (scum can probably shuffle therefore we need to be cautious about it, since they might pile if we bring both games to LyLo).

In fact, I might suggest we lynch one day in each game. It may be a better idea if they can shuffle to avoid insta-win by 3 scum in a LyLo that we were supposing it would be only 2.
Lynch Sushi. He replaced out because Titus caught him. Do you seriously think he replaced out because he was town?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5041 (isolation #979) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

You’re seriously tr that AtE? That was fake af.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5046 (isolation #980) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5044, We are not helping wrote:
In post 5037, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 5035, Trojan Horses wrote:Oka, I am rather surprised that you don't know that Nancy does all of that as town,
especially

-Stuxnet
I’m not tr Titus because she’s tr me, it’s because she’s obvtown and no, I’m not risking a modkill to explain it.
Reason: I have no reason and just trying to pocket Titus.

~fire
No offence but seriously stop being dumb.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5048 (isolation #981) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5045, We are not helping wrote:
In post 5026, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 5023, Jingle wrote:Replacing Shuichi Saihara.
Lololol. Damn! Titus=GOAT.
You are cheering on a player for angering another player into rage quitting a game.

Yeah, your "his rage is fake" and scumread looks like horseshit from this angle.

~fire
You suck at mafia, Fire and we’re probably going to lose because of it.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5049 (isolation #982) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

My slot's lynch is inevitable and I'm OK with it.
Arguing with Nancy is only going to blow up the thread for no reason and is noise, Fire.

Disagree with her Sushi read and maybe Titus read (and I said so on Disc), but I don't see the point in all of this.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5051 (isolation #983) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5048, Trojan Horses wrote:You suck at mafia, Fire and we’re probably going to lose because of it.
Nancy, please don't turn into Sushi :P

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5052 (isolation #984) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5047, We are not helping wrote:no offense taken, I failed to realize ur the titus whisperer.

I now realized u hard lock people who call u town. That's just how you operate. I wouldn't call it pocketing. Just bad play.

~fire
No, I have a damn good reason for it but if I actually explain it, I’m literally risking a potential modkill and a temp ban.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5053 (isolation #985) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:48 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5050, We are not helping wrote:I stopped scumreading mastina slot, and I blame churros for this
Yeah GUESS WHO CALLED MASTINA SLOT TOWN ALL THIS TIME

Me :cool:

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5055 (isolation #986) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5049, Trojan Horses wrote:My slot's lynch is inevitable and I'm OK with it.
Arguing with Nancy is only going to blow up the thread for no reason and is noise, Fire.

Disagree with her Sushi read and maybe Titus read (and I said so on Disc), but I don't see the point in all of this.

-Stuxnet
I’m not okay with it, at least not before we lynch Sushi. If he flips town, you can kill us.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5059 (isolation #987) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5054, We are not helping wrote:
In post 5048, Trojan Horses wrote:You suck at mafia, Fire and we’re probably going to lose because of it.
AT LEAST I CAN PLEASURE MAFIA WHEN I SUCK!!!!!

AT LEAST WHEN I GET ON THE FLOOR AND BEND OVER AND SUCK I DONT USE MY TEETH!!

MAFIA DOESNT LIKE IT WHEN YOU USE TEETH, NANCY!?!?!? DID MAFIA NOT TELL YOU THAT!?!?!?
Literally not touching that with a ten foot pole.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5063 (isolation #988) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5058, We are not helping wrote:
In post 5055, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 5049, Trojan Horses wrote:My slot's lynch is inevitable and I'm OK with it.

-Stuxnet
I’m not okay with it, at least not before we lynch Sushi. If he flips town, you can kill us.
We aren't lynching cephrir, try to suck better not harder.

Newb.

~fire
If this is literally like scum!FL all over again, I’m blaming you for it. So, I hope you’re right.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5065 (isolation #989) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5062, We are not helping wrote:Id bet my life saving that they rolled scum though.

~fire
When do I get your check?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5069 (isolation #990) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5066, Churros wrote:I'm really afraid of saying this since it was a RC read and he was already right on Lie apparently but I don't think TH is the partner for real if I go with my gut
For what it's worth, RC misread and caused Nancy's death in two games not so long ago, and he read me as the opposite alignment in all games I've been with him so far I think~
So I wouldn't be so reliant on his read on us :P

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5070 (isolation #991) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5067, We are not helping wrote:
In post 5065, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 5062, We are not helping wrote:Id bet my life saving that they rolled scum though.

~fire
When do I get your check?
I don't remember hiring your services. Your yelp page had 1 star with the comment:
"Not talented at sucking. Go to firebringer for better sucking services"

So....idk why I would hire you.

~fire
You just said you would bet your lifesavings we’re scum, right? So after our flip, I’ll be awaiting that check, because you totally suck at reading me this game and how you can’t tell that my play here is nothing like MD, just blows my mind. How are you seriously this dense?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5073 (isolation #992) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5071, We are not helping wrote:is elmo slot still in the game or am I tripping? I am trying to sort alignments/dead/replacements and everything is a mess
It won't be if you just ignore my slot!

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5076 (isolation #993) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5072, We are not helping wrote:
In post 5070, Trojan Horses wrote:You just said you would bet your lifesavings we’re scum, right? So after our flip, I’ll be awaiting that check, because you totally suck at reading me this game and how you can’t tell that my play here is nothing like MD, just blows my mind. How are you seriously this dense?
I was born with a very small brain and I am very self conscious about it.

~fire
If you honestly gaf about not mislynching me, read my iso. If you’re being honest, you have to acknowledge I don’t post reads like that as scum and I challenge you to find a single scumgame of mine where I have. Having strong opinions is a strong towntell for me. Ask Ank.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5078 (isolation #994) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5075, Churros wrote:Ok I'm feeling better finally

Nancy I don't like to be rude, but can you shut up a bit with the drama already?

stop blowing the thread.
Fine, if I shut up, can you buy Fire a clue?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5080 (isolation #995) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5077, We are not helping wrote:also think that wonderwall/elmo need to be looked at which isn't like a hot take but come on. What is going on with those 2.
Wonderwall finds it difficult to get into the game but I'll give them marks for at least trying to
+ Alisae likes playing scum and detests lurkers, pretty sure Ali and Menalque would want to control thread discourse to some small extent
= Townlean

Elmo's content is iff
+ lurked here while playing elsewhere
+ promised reads after night instead of admitting it's difficult to read the game
+ prob asked to be replaced
= Scum alert!!

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5086 (isolation #996) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5079, We are not helping wrote:
In post 5076, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 5072, We are not helping wrote:
In post 5070, Trojan Horses wrote:You just said you would bet your lifesavings we’re scum, right? So after our flip, I’ll be awaiting that check, because you totally suck at reading me this game and how you can’t tell that my play here is nothing like MD, just blows my mind. How are you seriously this dense?
I was born with a very small brain and I am very self conscious about it.

~fire
If you honestly gaf about not mislynching me, read my iso. If you’re being honest, you have to acknowledge I don’t post reads like that as scum and I challenge you to find a single scumgame of mine where I have. Having strong opinions is a strong towntell for me. Ask Ank.
me don't care about your meta arguments.

but ill throw one at u since u like using them:
do u know of a game where u ever convinced me of ur alignment by u just throwing meta arguments at me? Cause that will tell you so much about convincing me with meta!!

Fun games

~fire
What I can tell you, is I didn’t do that in MD, I just straight up AtE’d and you KNOW that’s true, so why aren’t you seeing that my way of reacting to sr is very different when I’m scum than town?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5088 (isolation #997) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:12 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

Waiiiit a minute.

farside, can you explain why the {mastina, jjh927} tier and {Wonderwalll, Elmo teh AzN, Not_Mafia} tier were switched between your readslists posts?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5090 (isolation #998) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5081, Churros wrote:To me the team looks like Lie Ren + Cakez / BBMolla + Farside.

NM could be an alternative to the second pool.
I think farside is town but why am I even bothering when my reads continue to get shit on by this playerlist?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5100 (isolation #999) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5092, Churros wrote:Literally the same case and Farside admittedly didn't bother to open the spoiler NSG explained about the self-hammer.
Thing is, Churros, farside has displayed multiple instances of not being aware of things.
I'm pretty sure that if farside was scum, she'd be aware of those things.
Faking unawareness is pretty hard IMO, and I think she's just being genuine.

She called Ceph "whiny" too and it's hard to imagine she'd just freely antagonize him.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”