Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5000 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4991, Trojan Horses wrote:Titus, with town winning when two scum are dead, do you think SS would really be bussing his teammate here?

Even if he was trying to chain mislynches in our game, the result would be that Christmas gets to LyLo before Halloween's final lynch, making it a poor payoff.

Why would he follow that strategy as scum, instead of attempting to lynch elsewhere?

-Stuxnet
For this post. His partner's widely suspected. He has to fish or cut bait. If he busses, he can coast on credits and do noise in the Xmas game, particularly if TvTs dominate here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5001 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Shuichi Saihara »

fuck this, fuck mafia, fuck most of you, bye.
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5002 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4381, Shuichi Saihara wrote:i did want to be left alone. you lasted about 5 minutes before getting back on my case again

i can't have that, so i'm going to sass you at every opportunity to try to derive some slight amount of enjoyment from this game
I thought this implied you derive some enjoyment or fun from insulting people... No? :P

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Wild, wild horses couldn’t drag us away.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5003 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Churros »

I'm not even the least bit guilty for that probable replace out.

You seem to have some problem outside of the game right now and it may be the best to yourself to not be here, just as it is for us.
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5004 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5000, Titus wrote:
In post 4991, Trojan Horses wrote:Titus, with town winning when two scum are dead, do you think SS would really be bussing his teammate here?

Even if he was trying to chain mislynches in our game, the result would be that Christmas gets to LyLo before Halloween's final lynch, making it a poor payoff.

Why would he follow that strategy as scum, instead of attempting to lynch elsewhere?

-Stuxnet
For this post. His partner's widely suspected. He has to fish or cut bait. If he busses, he can coast on credits and do noise in the Xmas game, particularly if TvTs dominate here.
Who do you think is Sushi’s partner in Xmas?

Partners, since no scum has been flipped in that.
Infectious stealth hydra

We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5005 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by We are not helping »

In post 5001, Shuichi Saihara wrote:fuck this, fuck mafia, fuck most of you, bye.
Yall need Jesus!

-bitmap
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5006 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5000, Titus wrote:For this post. His partner's widely suspected. He has to fish or cut bait. If he busses, he can coast on credits and do noise in the Xmas game, particularly if TvTs dominate here.
He could've pushed a different achievable wagon much earlier, though.

Hmm hm

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5007 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Churros »

I'm considering having a real talk with Nancy here but I don't want this to get more dramatic and I don't want to be dramatic.

If she's scum I would feel silly as well.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5008 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Churros »

I don't think I would accomplish anything engaging Nancy in a talk either.
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5009 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

VOTE: Sushi

I think his over reaction is fake. He wasn’t this over the top in BP. Titus is town, thank God!
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5010 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5007, Churros wrote:I'm considering having a real talk with Nancy here but I don't want this to get more dramatic and I don't want to be dramatic.

I don't think she's in a position to evaluate things properly right now anyway. Getting mislynched gets her pretty tilted. You should have this conversation a while after game ends.

I wouldn't advocate for this sort of strategy even if we were scum.

Nancy, if it helps, it's also that we're basically in a PoE?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5011 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5007, Churros wrote:I'm considering having a real talk with Nancy here but I don't want this to get more dramatic and I don't want to be dramatic.

In post 5008, Churros wrote:I don't think I would accomplish anything engaging Nancy in a talk either.
Well, if you want to do something other than just call me “obnoxious” again, I’m all ears.
Infectious stealth hydra

We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5012 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by We are not helping »

alright nope we are lynching in christmas
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5013 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

Didn't you think you had Auto?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5014 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5010, Trojan Horses wrote:

I don't think she's in a position to evaluate things properly right now anyway. Getting mislynched gets her pretty tilted. You should have this conversation a while after game ends.

I wouldn't advocate for this sort of strategy even if we were scum.

Nancy, if it helps, it's also that we're basically in a PoE?

-Stuxnet
???

Sorry, not following?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5015 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4791, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4783, SirCakez wrote:One good thing about this game is that if TH is town I can forever hound Auro with the meta from this game
What do you mean? :o

@Wanh: So do you disrespect NSG, because she called us town?
@Gobbles: Good job seeing what you want to see, lulz
@Cakez: Are you sure it's GIF and not just Eve?

-Stuxnet
Titus is town but unfortunately I can’t explain why rn.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5016 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4979, Churros wrote:If you were pocketed by all of the scum team and was wrong on Lie what makes you so confident you'll get it right now in Oka

Auro had probably better reads this game than you if you're town but you dismiss his opinions rather easy to bias yourself in some direction

Even if you're scum here I 100% think it's something you would do as town as well.

I don't understand how you process things Nancy.
I wasn’t sure what to make of Sushi but unlike your predecessor, I don’t tr that AtE.
Infectious stealth hydra

Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5017 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Churros »

I don't either.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5018 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Churros »

In fact if you stopped actively making me not want to play this game I would suggest to take a look at SS if it's not Cakez. But I already feel super guilty if I'm wrong on Cakez for some reason.

I shouldn't feel but if I'm wrong on him I feel bad about myself for some reason.
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5019 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4249, Trojan Horses wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 4240, Eve wrote:ha i could tell by your posting style that was you as Kaminari Churros

fire sneakers you expect too much from me
In post 4241, Eve wrote:but sure i don't like your hydra or lie ren and like we are not helping and Churros based on what i've seen since repping in
How am I expecting too much from you? I know how you played in Autobattler and you seemed to play similarly in Recruitment, the game Gamma linked.

What don’t you like about our hydra, other than the fact we’re not tr you? What is your issues with WANH and Churros?

I do like that you are actually finally looking line you’re actually trying to do some sorting, rather than just sheep your predecessor.
In post 4242, Eve wrote:wait is it possible to confbias your predecessor's reads........
Yes, of course it is. If you’re actually town here, I strongly recommend “confibiasing” nsg’s reads > RC’s.
In post 4239, farside wrote:
In post 4110, BBmolla wrote:I think wonderwall is town

In post 4111, BBmolla wrote:Mastina + NM/Elmo

I'm back now anyone wanna talk about anything
Isn't this a typical play style for NM?
If so why is he on your scum list?
In post 4123, Kaminari wrote:What I've to say about mastina's slot is that I can't excuse her hammer in any universe. I ignored a lot RC vs her because it felt like RC vs TW or RC vs Math v2, but the hammer striked me as rather scummy. It might look LAMIST again but I'm going to openly say that my slot shouldn't ever be in LyLo unless magically I could get so town read that everyone forgot about mastina play for 120+ pages, something that's 99,9% surely not happening.

I'm not trying to brag but I do see myself as having a fairly decent scum game and I've concluded that this slot is one big, fat, scum tool by this point. If my game enters LyLo with me on it, the chances we're lynching me and losing the game are quite big. Lots of reads and thoughts from players are at the moment gated at an universe which I know now to be untrue, that is, scum!mastina.

If those players which seem to be quite a big part of the PL don't reevaluate before LyLo, there's no chance of winning this. I stopped reading roughly in page 120, but I did skim or completely skip early game since I was firstly more interested on understanding why such a decision from the list mods. Only afterwards I thought about joining the game.

Until up to where I had read, mastina was scum read by around 70% or more of the PL from the top of my head, and I don't feel like I want to keep resisting my lynch as much as I want to have an one-night stand in this game and try to make it take the right direction on later days. I couldn't keep up too much activity here for much longer either. That's exactly why I replaced mastina's slot.

If I was scum I would just accept my fate of being lynched although I would try to resist a bit or help my team with false associatives, and if town I would give my thoughts about the game and still accept my lynch.

I do need to gather my thoughts/read more before saying confidently some things though.
In post 4157, northsidegal wrote:here are my absolute level zero, utterly baseline, do not consider anything more complex than the absolute simplest solution christmas reads:

gobble is town
mastina is town because i think that her reaction to being hammered was realistic and although i could never find any examples to confirm or deny i doubt that she would have continued to post after her "death" as scum. her emotional reaction to being pushed i must admit that i think probably leans town. i don't like saying this because i'm disagreeing with basically everyone and if i'm wrong and people listen to me then i threw by going against what everyone already knew but these are my thoughts.
i am town.
molla is town based on his personality this game (maybe re-examine this, haha wait these are level 0 reads don't.)

that leaves farside, wonderwall, NM.
Don't forget about elmo. I think he is scum in this game.
In post 4171, northsidegal wrote:if i were to go super duper level 0 i would say that the scumteam in christmas is exactly {elmo, nm} because both wonderwall and farside are at least trying to solve
So I have a question, maybe it's me but has vote analysis gone out the window?
I only ask because some of my vote on WW is not only because of the lack of interaction I've seen, Mastina's comments about him, but he was also on the jjh wagon. He never really gave a reason other then look at his post.
Many others have been just as lurky and offering nothing for info so why was jjh singled out between Elmo and NM?
I would say about 90% (maybe higher), there is at least 1 scum on a town wagon.
And ftr I won't be voting for mastina replacement. I understand if I was lynched. My game play her isn't ring town but it's been a difficult game to read through or want to play. I think at this point the game is solvable with the POE for the xmas side.
No offense to the halloween side but i have no desire to slug though this game one more time to find there scum player. I just wouldn't lynch TH or Bauzu for sure. Sushi and Lie look the scummiest. I feel better about Verna as a light town read. Not really sure about RC.

In Xmas, I think nsg, farside, Churros, Gobbles, WW and molla are town. I know Auro is suspicious of molla but I think his progression on nsg slot looked super townie, it looked like genuine sorting to me. It’s very difficult for scum to fake that imo.
If we’re lynching in Xmas, lynch outside of this block. I think this is all town here.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5020 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5018, Churros wrote:In fact if you stopped actively making me not want to play this game I would suggest to take a look at SS if it's not Cakez. But I already feel super guilty if I'm wrong on Cakez for some reason.

I shouldn't feel but if I'm wrong on him I feel bad about myself for some reason.
Sorry, I don’t handle possibly being mislynched well, when imo, I’ve been pretty bleeding obvtown here.

I don’t believe Sushi’s AtE, so I think Titus may be right. I’m pretty good at reading AtEs in general and Mastina’s was so bleeding obvtown it hurt. I don’t like that she did that but I don’t think Meryl Streep will be getting any competition from Mastina anytime soon. :lol:
Infectious stealth hydra

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5021 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5009, Trojan Horses wrote:VOTE: Sushi

I think his over reaction is fake. He wasn’t this over the top in BP. Titus is town, thank God!
Thank you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5022 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5021, Titus wrote:
In post 5009, Trojan Horses wrote:VOTE: Sushi

Thank you.
I totally believe this that he responded to your posts like caught scum. I responded very similarly in RC’s Undertale after PB caught me. Mastina’s AtE was the rage of mislynced town but Sushi’s was caught scum. Have you caught him before? Because he seemed to think he could fool Auro but he just seemed to give up once you sr him.
Infectious stealth hydra

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #5023 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Jingle »

Replacing Shuichi Saihara.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #5024 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Jingle »

I'll update the OP and edit the VC at the top of the page sometime tomorrow, Cakez.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”