Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3284 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Adorable »

I read up to page 112 so far. On page 1 it says TL is red and I'm at the part where TL is being wagoned. I'm town reading Bingle since he is the one who made a case on TL and has been after this slot wanting it to get lynched. The Pooky and DGB confirming each other confused me and I didn't understand that part and it looks like Alchemist didn't get confirmed.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3290 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Adorable »

Vecna said something along the lines of Thun being a reflector who killed A50 doesn't add up because Logical said he tracked Thun on N2. There has been way too many speculation going on about the N2 killings and the only explanation I could think of those deaths would be mafia killed A50 and Chkflip was vig killed. Looking on the wagon and interaction on TL, Bingle, DGB, and Pooky look good and that leaves the others unknown which are Froppy, Vecna, Elsa, Logical, Galron, Titus and Alchemist.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3292 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 3291, Galron wrote:Bingle, if A50 were the cause of chk's death, he'd have had to have given him the biscuit Night 1, not Night 2. The player given the biscuit doesn't die until the end of the night following the night it's received. So if the theory is that A50 gave the biscuit to a reflector Night 1, which makes sense, chk was killed by something else Night 2, likely scum. That takes out two of your reasons for voting Froppy I think. Is that right?
What you're saying here is A50 gave the biscuit to a reflector on night 1 and died on night 2 and that's not how a reflector works. Visiting a reflector on the same night the player will die on the same night. Like for example if A50 visited a reflector on night 1 then he would have died on night 1.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3297 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Adorable »

I had to look up the reflector role again and it turns out I am misunderstanding the role. At first I thought players who visit a reflector will die and it turns out the action just gets sent back at them. I've only seen a reflector role in play once and it was when a vigilante shot a reflector and it died.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3321 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 3299, Vecna wrote:
In post 3290, Adorable wrote:Vecna said something along the lines of Thun being a reflector who killed A50 doesn't add up because Logical said he tracked Thun on N2. There has been way too many speculation going on about the N2 killings and the only explanation I could think of those deaths would be mafia killed A50 and Chkflip was vig killed. Looking on the wagon and interaction on TL, Bingle, DGB, and Pooky look good and that leaves the others unknown which are Froppy, Vecna, Elsa, Logical, Galron, Titus and Alchemist.
this does not ring like a town replacement into a slot that knows they actively did vig chk.
You are acting as if you don't even know I am an even night vigilante and my slot already claimed they shot Chkflip. You have been talking about A50 visiting a reflector and bring up A50's post of him saying, "sorry dude I'm out" thinking he knew he was going to die. A50's play on day 2 didn't make sense if he knew he was going to die since from what I remember A50 tried to get my slot lynched. A50 saying "sorry dude I'm out" I interpreted that as a joke and he said that in the beginning of day 2.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3421 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Adorable »

Here is a vote count on #2206 and I see 3 scum were on my slots wagon trying to get it lynched.

pisskop (4): chkflip, TemporalLich, Almost50, Logicalicaltist
TemporalLich (3): Bingle, PookyTheMagicalBear, pisskop
Alchemist21 (3) Galron, DrippingGoofball, Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew (1): Alchemist21
Bingle (1): Vecna
Not Voting (2): username, Elsa Jay

Vote count on #2623 and both Galron and Elsa look bad there voting my slot.

Thun (5): Almost50, Elsa Jay, Titus, Galron, TemporalLich
TemporalLich (4): PookyTheMagicalBear, Bingle, DrippingGoofball, chkflip
Titus (2): Logicalicaltist, Alchemist21
Elsa Jay (1): Vecna
chkflip (1): Thun

I'm down for a Galron lynch today since it looks like multiple scum were on my slot's wagon on the #2623 vote count and his vote on me today looks yolo.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3427 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 3425, Galron wrote:
In post 2994, Logicalicaltist wrote:I tracked Thun they visited Chkflip.
This is the reason for my vote on Adorable. Adorable, are you admitting that your slot vigged chkflip? Because that transition from Thun to you sure didn't look like it. And, again, Almost50 being a traitor and being the scum kill doesn't make any sense to me. I can't believe that the scum team wouldn't have picked up that he was the traitor.

And here we are with another night passed, and Elsa/Alchemist haven't given us anything and still aren't sorted.
I already said last day phase Chkflip has been vigged. You're acting as if mafia are supposed to know who the traitor is and mafia don't even know who the traitor is in games. A50 talking about cookies was it and am I supposed to interpret that A50 crumbed traitor by talking about cookies? Traitors don't send out cookies to poison and apparently in this setup the traitor sends out cookies and poisons players.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3430 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 3429, Galron wrote:If A50 was the scum kill, the entire scum team would've known he was the kill. Why are you personalizing it? Why say "how would I know that A50 was crumbing traitor?"
There were two kills on N2. Chkflip got vigged which means the A50 kill has to have been done by mafia. Do you expect me to believe Chkflip got vigged and got killed by mafia and how does that explain the A50 kill then?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3493 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Adorable »

How common are 3rd parties in large games? I looked through the mod's other completed games and there were 3rd parties. If I am reading Alchemist's wincon correctly he wins and leaves the game when he successfully uses two 1 shots he gets from visitors? Looking at the claims I have seen so far there aren't that many players with visiting roles.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3554 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:30 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1535, Galron wrote:I guess this is better than no lynch, but I really haven't had the time to get comfortable yet.

VOTE: Icerint
In post 1555, Galron wrote:VOTE: Lavender

Let's make it interesting.
In post 1268, Elsa Jay wrote:VOTE: Gobble
In post 1563, Elsa Jay wrote:VOTE: Lavender

Time's running out.
Galron and Elsa both have made votes that were not explained. These quotes above are examples and I'm asking here what made you guys vote these players since they were not explained. I see that you both have been hopping on wagons on day 1, day 2, and day 3.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3594 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 3573, Galron wrote:
In post 3554, Adorable wrote:
In post 1535, Galron wrote:I guess this is better than no lynch, but I really haven't had the time to get comfortable yet.

Time's running out.
Galron and Elsa both have made votes that were not explained. These quotes above are examples and I'm asking here what made you guys vote these players since they were not explained. I see that you both have been hopping on wagons on day 1, day 2, and day 3.
I'm going to kind of defend Elsa here I guess without looking at the actual votes and say that this is lame. Day 1 of a large is a free for all. No one knows anything for sure except their own role. I'm pretty sure when I repped in we were under deadline pressure, and Iecerint and Lavender both were decent wagons, although wrong. I unvoted Iecerint to vote Lavender to tie them up if I recall correctly. Both wagons were wrong. That means, what, exactly?
You said day 1 of a large is a free for all and I don't know what you mean by this.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3598 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 3596, Froppy wrote:
In post 3594, Adorable wrote:
In post 3573, Galron wrote:
In post 3554, Adorable wrote:

Time's running out.
I'm going to kind of defend Elsa here I guess without looking at the actual votes and say that this is lame. Day 1 of a large is a free for all. No one knows anything for sure except their own role. I'm pretty sure when I repped in we were under deadline pressure, and Iecerint and Lavender both were decent wagons, although wrong. I unvoted Iecerint to vote Lavender to tie them up if I recall correctly. Both wagons were wrong. That means, what, exactly?
You said day 1 of a large is a free for all and I don't know what you mean by this.
Is it bad that I kind of get town vibes from it. I don't see scum!galron defending elsa when Galron is under the gun.
I think what Galron meant was he was talking about day 1 and not about the current day phase we are in. When I iso Galron I saw he voted Elsa on day 2 and during this day phase he said he has Elsa on his poe pool.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3634 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 3611, Galron wrote:Although I don't know that the Bingle is among the last scum(s). My pool is still Elsa, Alchemist and Adorable. But with everyone saying Adorable can confirm herself so we're not touching her, and leave Alchemist alone too, that narrows it down to Elsa.

Titus, why do you want to go Vecna?
?

I feel like as if I have already been confirmed since there were two kills.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3665 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 3655, Froppy wrote:
In post 3254, Froppy wrote:The thing I don't understand right now is why elsa is still fine with me dying but only if I am the last from the group from vecnas theory.
In post 3255, Elsa Jay wrote:Because I like Tsuyu and your PFP makes me happy. So keeping you till last sounds fun.
I keep going back to this, I think that everyone knows that I have a small amount of experience when it comes to mafia so part of me is questioning whether this was an attempt to pocket and save a bad player for the end so I won't vote for them or if it is just nothing and they just didn't want me dead.
This happened on day 3 when you had votes. You said Elsa is fine with you dying and even though he wanted you dead he voted Logical instead of you. I find this strange scum would vote their buddy instead of a player they wanted dead and in a situation like this I could think of would mean they saw their buddy as a lost cause or they did this for the town cred.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3690 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Adorable »

Everyone seems to be on a different page from others like for example one player is scum reading this player and another player will be town reading the other player that is getting scum read.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3760 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Adorable »

Checking the votes it looks like it's either Alchemist or Elsa. Alchemist claimed 3rd party on day 1 and that looks risky for mafia to claim 3rd party and I do remember Logical and TL did not want to lynch him and I wonder why. Is it because they knew he was 3rd party or is he actually mafia? I can also see the sus on Elsa based on play from previous day phases but why the self vote today?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3799 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Adorable »

I was roleblocked on night 4 and Galron was my target on who I planned on shooting. I'm wondering why did mafia not roleblock Thun on the night where there were two deaths
and mafia not roleblocking Thun on night 2 was it because they knew he was going to shoot Chkflip since Thun said on day 2 he would shoot Chkflip?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”