Froppy
Froppy
Goon
Froppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Froppy »

In post 3273, DrippingGoofball wrote:Between Titus and Froppy that's two sketchy players on the wagon.
How likely do you think it is that logic flips green?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Bingle »

VOTE: Froppy

I think I'm happier with this over LC.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Vecna »

Yet LC was at the bottom of your readslist, and you were actively disagreeing with me over my solve?

You believed the flavourclaim.

So, im not complaining about the vote, but how does that fit exactly in what you've been preaching?
The Baker
The Baker
Goon
The Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:51 am

Post by The Baker »

Adorable replaces in for Thun, yeehaw partners!
Day 3 resumes with 10 days remaining, ending on Tuesday, August 18th 2020 at 11:00am EST in (expired on 2020-08-18 11:00:00)
I'm the mod. Dr Easy Bake is the main Baker. Debbie Doggie Do is the certified taste tester. Darth Baker is your father. Son of a Shepherd is a simpleton, yes?
Croissants for everybody!
UwU click my links!
GTKAS
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Logicalicaltist »

In post 3279, The Baker wrote:
Adorable replaces in for Thun, yeehaw partners!
Day 3 resumes with 10 days remaining, ending on Tuesday, August 18th 2020 at 11:00am EST in (expired on 2020-08-18 11:00:00)
When you catch up.
Give us your overall thoughts.
Also, try and make a readslist too!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:03 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Galron »

E-1
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

That's the opposite of letting someone catch up.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Adorable »

I read up to page 112 so far. On page 1 it says TL is red and I'm at the part where TL is being wagoned. I'm town reading Bingle since he is the one who made a case on TL and has been after this slot wanting it to get lynched. The Pooky and DGB confirming each other confused me and I didn't understand that part and it looks like Alchemist didn't get confirmed.
Froppy
Froppy
Goon
Froppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Froppy »

It's been so tempting to lolhammer
Froppy
Froppy
Goon
Froppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Froppy »

I think that it is almost poe so if this is the route people want to take then I think we should quit stalling.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Bingle »

UNVOTE:
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Galron »

UNVOTE:
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3278, Vecna wrote:Yet LC was at the bottom of your readslist, and you were actively disagreeing with me over my solve?
I was actively disagreeing with you over the strength of the slip you'd found. Our PoE's have been roughly aligned since the beginning of the day.

You've talked me around on most of what I was townreading un for, and I admit it is entirely possible I was just wrong on the townread there. If you're asking for why I want Froppy right now, there's three factors:

The wagon on Froppy had better company.
If I'm wrong, we potentially get more information from LC if we leave him alive.
The LC wagon was both at E-2 without a filled playerlist and is suspicious AF.

I've been thinking quite a bit about A50, and I think it's completely reasonable that he would have given chk a biscuit N2. I doubt he would have ever targeted Alch/DGB/Pooky. He probably would not have targeted anyone who crumbed biscuit. I don't think he would have targeted me, both because as town I would have been a priority nightkill to him so he'd assume mainscum went after me and because as scum I would have been able to fool him. I blatantly don't agree with your reflector theory, but the more recent supposition of a scum rolecop matches the gamestate near perfectly, and explains how the signalling would have started handily. A scum rolecop also interacts favorably with Alch's claimed role, all of the flipped roles, and a mafia traitor who is unknown to both parties. A scum rolecop and a scum tracker doesn't really make sense, (they perform the same function) and LC is almost certainly a tracker unless he's scum with specifically Adorable.

In doing said pondering, I had a thought about LC, and I think he was targeted by the JK night 1. It makes sense, in a backwards sort of way. He was fairly town read, and I could see Lav thinking he might draw a scumkill. I could definitely see him being chosen to perform the scumkill if he was scum, since there was little suspicion about his slot at the time.

I unvoted to give Adorable a chance to weigh in, but I'm probably going to revote Froppy when that happens.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Adorable »

Vecna said something along the lines of Thun being a reflector who killed A50 doesn't add up because Logical said he tracked Thun on N2. There has been way too many speculation going on about the N2 killings and the only explanation I could think of those deaths would be mafia killed A50 and Chkflip was vig killed. Looking on the wagon and interaction on TL, Bingle, DGB, and Pooky look good and that leaves the others unknown which are Froppy, Vecna, Elsa, Logical, Galron, Titus and Alchemist.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Galron »

Bingle, if A50 were the cause of chk's death, he'd have had to have given him the biscuit Night 1, not Night 2. The player given the biscuit doesn't die until the end of the night following the night it's received. So if the theory is that A50 gave the biscuit to a reflector Night 1, which makes sense, chk was killed by something else Night 2, likely scum. That takes out two of your reasons for voting Froppy I think. Is that right?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 3291, Galron wrote:Bingle, if A50 were the cause of chk's death, he'd have had to have given him the biscuit Night 1, not Night 2. The player given the biscuit doesn't die until the end of the night following the night it's received. So if the theory is that A50 gave the biscuit to a reflector Night 1, which makes sense, chk was killed by something else Night 2, likely scum. That takes out two of your reasons for voting Froppy I think. Is that right?
What you're saying here is A50 gave the biscuit to a reflector on night 1 and died on night 2 and that's not how a reflector works. Visiting a reflector on the same night the player will die on the same night. Like for example if A50 visited a reflector on night 1 then he would have died on night 1.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 3290, Adorable wrote:Vecna said something along the lines of Thun being a reflector who killed A50 doesn't add up because Logical said he tracked Thun on N2. There has been way too many speculation going on about the N2 killings and the only explanation I could think of those deaths would be mafia killed A50 and Chkflip was vig killed. Looking on the wagon and interaction on TL, Bingle, DGB, and Pooky look good and that leaves the others unknown which are Froppy, Vecna, Elsa, Logical, Galron, Titus and Alchemist.
Chk was a consensus TR I believe. No way he was a vig kill. A50, possibly, but not chk. And Logic being a tracker on Thin doesn't matter wrt A50 bc of the biscuit mechanic, unless I'm mistaken about how that worked. The only way it would come into play is if Logic saw a scum Thun kill A50. And that seems unlikely given that we don't have a guilty on Thun from Logic, and Logic is not obvTown as it is.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 3292, Adorable wrote:
In post 3291, Galron wrote:Bingle, if A50 were the cause of chk's death, he'd have had to have given him the biscuit Night 1, not Night 2. The player given the biscuit doesn't die until the end of the night following the night it's received. So if the theory is that A50 gave the biscuit to a reflector Night 1, which makes sense, chk was killed by something else Night 2, likely scum. That takes out two of your reasons for voting Froppy I think. Is that right?
What you're saying here is A50 gave the biscuit to a reflector on night 1 and died on night 2 and that's not how a reflector works. Visiting a reflector on the same night the player will die on the same night. Like for example if A50 visited a reflector on night 1 then he would have died on night 1.
My thinking is that the gift is reflected back, butt that doesn't change the nature of the gift.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Galron »

And it appears A50 signalled Day 2 that he'd been cookied.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Bingle »

Yeah, my theory is that the existence of a reflector is an additional level of complication that isn't supported by anything else in the thread and has negative synergy with the rest of the known setup and claims. A50's action N1 is unaccounted for. Vecna believes there is a scum reflector who was targeted by A50 on N1 and also was notified that they were targeted and also that the targeting was a poisoning. The moving parts for that to be the case are incredibly complex, and thus, via Occam's, unlikely.

LC claimed a Thun -> chk visit. If LC is scum without Thun, faking that makes 0 sense. If LC is scum with Thun, faking it is okay, but we probably win anyway. Else, Thun targeted chk.

Thun claimed a chk kill. (vigshot, but scumkill is potentially possible) Thun also said he would shoot chk going into N2. It was a bad vig kill, but not an unbelievable one.

A50 death is therefore best explained by either: reflector (again, a role we don't know exists and I don't believe exists) or scum NK on A50, which is not unreasonable.

Serious question: How much of D3 have you read, Galron?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Adorable »

I had to look up the reflector role again and it turns out I am misunderstanding the role. At first I thought players who visit a reflector will die and it turns out the action just gets sent back at them. I've only seen a reflector role in play once and it was when a vigilante shot a reflector and it died.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by Galron »

I forgot about the Logic tracker claim I guess. So you're saying A50 gave chk the biscuit N2 because no one else has claimed to have received it, right? And A50 didn't give a biscuit N1, else we would have had three deaths N2, or someone would have claimed to have received it D2?

If Thun vigged chk there's no reason for a town Adorable not to have already admitted that. Adorable should let us know the result of the visit to chk.

To answer your serious question, I'll paraphrase Felix Frankfurter and say don't discount those late to the party.

`to Bingle
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3290, Adorable wrote:Vecna said something along the lines of Thun being a reflector who killed A50 doesn't add up because Logical said he tracked Thun on N2. There has been way too many speculation going on about the N2 killings and the only explanation I could think of those deaths would be mafia killed A50 and Chkflip was vig killed. Looking on the wagon and interaction on TL, Bingle, DGB, and Pooky look good and that leaves the others unknown which are Froppy, Vecna, Elsa, Logical, Galron, Titus and Alchemist.
this does not ring like a town replacement into a slot that knows they actively did vig chk.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”