Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3723 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 3654, Noraa wrote:No I had her as locktown for other reasons here
but in trials, I was pocketed hard after she called me town and I'm getting super paranoid bc she just called me town without giving a good reason. In trials she said I had secret town tells that I was unaware of.
Do you not consider the below a plausible reason for Tayl0r Swift to townread you?
In post 3648, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 3646, Fidget wrote:
In post 3638, Tayl0r Swift wrote:uh its kinda subtle but that post from noraa is very unlikely to come from scum. shes pushing fidget who had been largely townread or ignored. noraa as scum generally goes with the flow more and tries to buddy/pocket.
In post 3626, Noraa wrote:my top SR is Fidget and it has wavered a tiny bit due to her recent posting which I find a bit townier than before but I still do think that slot is prolly scum and I believe for the most part, people agree that slot is scum.
???

You call this against the flow?
yes, and there are a few more subtle things that indicate noraa is town.

one slot that stands out to me is titus, who normally scumreads me, provides VCA, and is active and pushing reads. i know titus said shes busy but its wigging me out that she townreads me and is sheeping me a bit, and is generally low-effort. can people who know titus better (have seen scum!titus) comment on her meta and her play here please?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3725 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:22 am

In post 3724, shellyc wrote:isnt 3648 mainly about titus
It is. The very beginning of the post has Tayl0r Swfit confirming that she considers, whatever she is referring to as Noraa going against the flow.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3726 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:25 am

In post 3638, Tayl0r Swift wrote:uh its kinda subtle but that post from noraa is very unlikely to come from scum. shes pushing fidget who had been largely townread or ignored. noraa as scum generally goes with the flow more and tries to buddy/pocket.
In post 3626, Noraa wrote:my top SR is Fidget and it has wavered a tiny bit due to her recent posting which I find a bit townier than before but I still do think that slot is prolly scum and I believe for the most part, people agree that slot is scum.
???

one slot that stands out to me is titus, who normally scumreads me, provides VCA, and is active and pushing reads. i know titus said shes busy but its wigging me out that she townreads me and is sheeping me a bit, and is generally low-effort. can people who know titus better (have seen scum!titus) comment on her meta and her play here please?
In post 3649, Noraa wrote:God, Taylor, WHY
I was so damn confident in my TR of you and now its all come crashing down. You have successfully made me extremely paranoid.
In trials, I got pocketed by you so easily its not even funny because I literally BELIEVED that you thought I was truly town and I was happy you could read me. But now you pull almost the exact same play.
I sincerely can't tell if this is town!Taylor being bold and thinking I can still tell you are town thru the paranoid or if this is scum!Taylor purposefully toying with my reads.
In post 3650, Noraa wrote:Ur going to null. Im pretty paranoid now cuz I dont think u fit in the solve but that was scary.
What I don't buy is Tayl0r Swfit's townread of you was enough to make you switch your townread on them to a null read. (For whatever reason you were townreading Tayl0r Swift to begin with.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3729 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:11 am

In post 3727, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Hey Fredrick. Ready to be my immediate scumread again?

I'm joking: you seem engaged this go around, we should be able to get along unless your role PM was red. Shame that you replaced into the Zdenek slot. Please read your predecessor's teeny, tiny ISO so you can understand why I say you have an uphill battle.
Done. I don't see what the point of this exercise was.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3730 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:35 am

In post 3658, Noraa wrote:^the above post makes me feel you aren't a noob but you gave off so many noob vibes early on.
Also you are 10/10 lurking confirmed. You rarely post and each time you do the bare bare minimum of just HEY you pinged me in the server so I'll reply.
I have pushed Fidget the most. Toog changed to a TR. Shelly is still scummy but I dont wanna deal with her atm. I have other SRs as well but anyways, you are still a TR but I fail to understand why you do a lot of things you do.
You consider the post below doing "the bare bare minimum of just HEY you pinged me in the server so I'll reply."?
In post 3657, Adorable wrote:
In post 3426, Fidget wrote:
In post 3381, Noraa wrote:
In post 3330, Adorable wrote:Vaxkiller
Lapsa
Noraa
Fidget
UNOwen
This reads list does not line up with what you had previously said for a VERY long time. Perhaps my town pass was given too easily. I retract it.
Oo I wanna hear more about this. Actually, Adorable has only 15 posts, I think I can handle it.

She scumreads Noraa for A.) reasons we've been through obviously and B.) for voting her + leaving her vote on her even after reading her as newbtown
She scumreads UNOwen for suspecting her when she voted Noraa, thinking he was setting up Adorable as a partner to scum!Noraa
Amazingly enough she ALSO scumreads Vaxkiller for voting her and leaving their vote on her.
And finally, she scumreads Lapsa for switching his vote to her.
Perhaps I should add that I suspect her and am also on the list?

She's awfully cognizant and hostile towards those suspecting her, although I am not familiar enough with Adorable to know if she would do that as town too. The main thing I know about Adorable is that she town-slipped in every game I have ever played with her where she was town, lol
On your last paragraph you said I town slipped in every game I have played with you and what you said is a lie because I have never played any games with you. Hopkirk asked you if you're an alt and you said no. I have around 13-15 completed games and I have only town slipped in 2 games. On your list of 5 players you named I did not like how you put 2 of my town reads on your list and you also put me on your list. What were the games you have played with me before? I have never played with anyone before by the name of Fidget.
In post 3468, UNOwen wrote:Actually
In post 3405, Adorable wrote: Vaxkiller's play makes no sense. Earlier he randomly votes me and then says Bell is shading but still leaves his vote on me. On #2509 Vaxkiller said he's glad he voted you but he never voted you and he lied. Lapsa's vote switch on me when a wagon started to build on Toogeloo during my absence looked sus.
Do you no longer think Isis town reading Theta was a town-leaning thing to do?
I started to get sus of Vaxkiller's play to the point when I had to reread Isis iso. I originally thought #680 was the first time Isis town read Theta because of post #101 and when I reread through Isis iso, I did not remember Isis putting a town read on Theta on #449 and I wasn't able to see why was that post towny.

@Noraa For #3482 I still haven't fully changed my read on you and I am not able to understand your play. When the game started you tried to push me, later on you change your read on me and call me newbtown and put Fidget, Shelly, and Toogeroo on your scum reads and since you put these 3 players on your scum reads, then why did you not try to push them?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3731 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:37 am

Don't you (Noraa) think that if Adorable were doing "the bare bare minimum of just HEY you pinged me in the server so I'll reply.", Adorable deserved some pressure for it?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3808 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:45 pm

Noraa, are you going to ignore this?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4153 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:27 pm

VOTE: Noraa
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4154 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:28 pm

In post 4153, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:VOTE: Noraa
Maybe this will gain her attention
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4159 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:42 pm

In post 4157, Noraa wrote:
In post 4154, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4153, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:VOTE: Noraa
Maybe this will gain her attention
ok and why do you need my attention?
Answering this post is a start.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4167 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:10 pm

In post 4161, Bell wrote:He’s read the game but his focus is on one person, whilst refraining from looking more widely.
His request for attention and then a follow up vote is very vanilla scum play: “here’s my justification for voting you, you ignored me!”
Actually, I have only read some (not all) of the more recent post other than the first 100 posts of this game.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4168 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:15 pm

I estimate my reading rate at about 25 posts in 15 minutes. It is going to be impossible for me to finish reading because I do not want to spend all day just reading posts and, even if I spend 24 hours a day, I don't think I can finish reading all of this. For a more realistic estimate, I sleep 8 hours a day, so I have 16 hours if I don't spend any time eating my meals, doing my homework, having a bath, or really, anything I do daily.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4217 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:54 pm

In post 4179, Noraa wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 3723, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
but in trials, I was pocketed hard after she called me town and I'm getting super paranoid bc she just called me town without giving a good reason. In trials she said I had secret town tells that I was unaware of.
Do you not consider the below a plausible reason for Tayl0r Swift to townread you?
???

Ok and do you think a scum would use the same thing on me two times in a row? yes I'm stupid but I'm not that stupid.
So, are you saying she has done that before?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4218 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:54 pm

Spoiler:
???

Ok and do you think a scum would use the same thing on me two times in a row? yes I'm stupid but I'm not that stupid.
So, are you saying she has done that before?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4227 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:48 pm

In post 4211, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:VOTE: Pooky

what part of my last few posts sounded like "please go shitpost some more and further clog the thread with irrelevant bullshit" i swear to fuck and YES i recognize im contributing to this HIDEOUS NIGHTMARE but if in the end i make these hyperactive shitposters do something that helps us sort through this mess i think we can all call it a win

Ahem.

Go do something /useful/.
USEFUL.
I wouldn't have made such a post, but, yeah, I was secretly annoyed at such a high posting rate.

You know, with 17 players left in this game, I really would appreciate it if everyone only post if they have something meaningful to say. Below is an example of completely inessential conversation that could have been done using the site chat. Please use the site chat for conversations like this. You won't get banned. It's not game related.
In post 3812, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what were you drinking shelly?
In post 3813, shellyc wrote:Bottle of whiskey
In post 3814, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:straight?

what type of whiskey?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4228 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:48 pm

I really shouldn't have been dumb enough to read through all of that earlier this morning.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4229 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:51 pm

In post 4226, shellyc wrote:fred you're online come here

i consider this to be ellitelling btw
I don't understand ellitelling.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4232 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:10 pm

In post 4231, shellyc wrote:
In post 4229, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4226, shellyc wrote:fred you're online come here

i consider this to be ellitelling btw
I don't understand ellitelling.
ellitelling basically is posting elsewhere/being active elsewhere and avoiding this thread
You know, I was literally reading this thread but just didn't bother to see what new posts have popped up.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4233 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:11 pm

And I just found out that I have received three votes.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4234 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:16 pm

In post 4230, shellyc wrote:
In post 4227, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:You know, with 17 players left in this game, I really would appreciate it if everyone only post if they have something meaningful to say. Below is an example of completely inessential conversation that could have been done using the site chat. Please use the site chat for conversations like this. You won't get banned. It's not game related.
Fredrick: complains about no game advancing content
Fredrick again: Doesn't give game advancing content at all
You know, I would probably not have posted anything at all since I replaced in precisely because I don't have any game advancing content if it weren't for the fact that I must post every 36 hours or receive a prod. You know why I don't have any game advancing content? I couldn't finish reading the thread and have no idea what is going on when I am forced to skip several pages of posts to keep up. Now, if you will excuse me, I have some more to read.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4281 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:53 pm

In post 233, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 230, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 228, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So, here we go.

Evidence of Noraa's hemming and hawing on me.

Calling me Null but constantly looking for a way to scumread me that can be deemed as valid, because she's afraid to fabricate a reason and have it be torn down, in my opinion.

But even if you think that assessment of her behaviour is wrong, her behaviour is clear as day.

Here is the evidence.
this stuff is NOT AI for noraa.
I'm not interested in Meta as a defense. It's AI for people, IN GENERAL. She's not special or an exception.

Explain HOW you believe it's not AI. You've been doing this soft Meta defense and not giving anything.
So, will you explain this? It has literally been over a hundred pages, and you're still townreading her.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4286 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:08 pm

In post 4227, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:You know, with 17 players left in this game, I really would appreciate it if everyone only post if they have something meaningful to say. Below is an example of completely inessential conversation that could have been done using the site chat. Please use the site chat for conversations like this. You won't get banned. It's not game related.

lol
fred order these names from town->scum NOW
fidget
taylor
theta
bell
gloria
In post 4283, shellyc wrote:
VOTE: fidget

Challenge Accepted.

fidget -> shelly -> UNO
What happened to your scumread on me?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4287 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:11 pm

In post 4281, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 233, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 230, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 228, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So, here we go.

Evidence of Noraa's hemming and hawing on me.

Calling me Null but constantly looking for a way to scumread me that can be deemed as valid, because she's afraid to fabricate a reason and have it be torn down, in my opinion.

But even if you think that assessment of her behaviour is wrong, her behaviour is clear as day.

Here is the evidence.
this stuff is NOT AI for noraa.
I'm not interested in Meta as a defense. It's AI for people, IN GENERAL. She's not special or an exception.

Explain HOW you believe it's not AI. You've been doing this soft Meta defense and not giving anything.
So, will you explain this? It has literally been over a hundred pages, and you're still townreading her.
VOTE: Tayl0r Swift
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4291 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:36 pm

In post 4288, shellyc wrote: still exists but uno is like 80% scum and you're 75% still want you to do my ordering tho
Any reasons?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4323 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:42 pm

In post 4309, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4291, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4288, shellyc wrote: still exists but uno is like 80% scum and you're 75%
still want you to do my ordering tho
Any reasons?
@Fred, why no comment on Shelley’s ordering request?
I didn't actually understand what that meant.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4324 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:43 pm

In post 4321, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4312, UNOwen wrote:@Taylor
- Why is Fred town?
- What prompted ?
about fred i dont remember look at my iso.
what prompted that post was toog's list. if someone in those 5 was getting scrolled that was my preference. toog ignored me, we hit town.
I checked your ISO, and you put me as town in your read list with no explanation given.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4326 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:55 pm

The first few posts I made upon replacing in were all about Noraa. Which other slots did you see me sort?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4331 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:56 pm

In post 4328, Bell wrote:Made a big ass post.
Decided I'd rather just ask a question.
@Everyone: What do you think of Flea's Iso?
Looked at it and think that that is a reasonable posting rate given the timestamps. I have no comment on the content for now as I don't know the context for practically all of the posts save the more recent ones and the earliest ones, from which I could draw no conclusions.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4336 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:31 pm

In post 3731, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Don't you (Noraa) think that if Adorable were doing "the bare bare minimum of just HEY you pinged me in the server so I'll reply.", Adorable deserved some pressure for it?
Noraa, I asked you and wanted your opinion on this matter.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4337 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:32 pm

In post 4326, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:The first few posts I made upon replacing in were all about Noraa. Which other slots did you see me sort?
In post 4327, Tayl0r Swift wrote:well, me most notably
And how did you reach that conclusion?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4340 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:04 pm

In post 4339, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: T-swizzle

this is obviously a scum

she is not even pretending to be trying at this point.
You know, if you would lay out a case, you may convince even more people of your opinion.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4342 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:44 pm

In post 4341, shellyc wrote:fred why are you saying blatantly obvious things and having no thoughts of your own.
I do know I don't have thoughts of my own but I don't know why. As for why I am stating blatantly obvious things, they are sometimes not as blatantly obvious as you would think. Literally everything I have taken note of isn't blatantly obvious to me. I had to put in actual effort to notice them. Let me remind you this game is over 4000 posts long, so, even the existence of a post isn't blatantly obvious and is more like a needle in a haystack or ice molecules within a stone.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4394 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:09 am

In post 4343, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4323, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4309, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4291, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4288, shellyc wrote: still exists but uno is like 80% scum and you're 75%
still want you to do my ordering tho
Any reasons?
@Fred, why no comment on Shelley’s ordering request?
I didn't actually understand what that meant.
I interpreted it as she was requesting an ordered readslist on those slots.
I misinterpreted that post as shellyc asking me to order her some food as I misinterpreted the part of this post where she asks me to make this readlist as her own readlist. I'll get to work on it now.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4395 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:12 am

lol
fidget
taylor
theta
bell
gloria
I don't really care if you mind this or not, but I have another readlist that reflects what I am thinking better than your random set of five that you just chose.

Town to scum:
MUSHSHAGANA, Gloria Cleary, Fidget, all players not on this list (null), Tayl0r Swift, Noraa
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4397 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:22 am

In post 4347, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4338, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4337, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:And how did you reach that conclusion?
well i started by reading your posts, and then i thought about it real hard for about 3 seconds

do you like this answer from TSwift Fred?

Is it something you can see a town player saying or does it look more like scum who has no idea how to back up their fake thoughts?
I actually didn't like it, but I made a decision to [REDACTED FOR NOW TILL THE PLAN IS ENACTED OR CANCELLED].

Meanwhile, I actually can see this coming from a town player, which is a reason why I decided to not push Tayl0r Swift on it. However, in addition to this instance, I have taken note of this second instance and am mildly scumreading her.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4398 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:23 am

Actually, Gloria, I seriously thought that was what she meant and it didn't make sense to me, but I couldn't make better sense of it.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4399 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:26 am

Could someone tell me why they are townreading Noraa or Tayl0r Swift? I am absolutely not.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4403 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:31 am

In post 4400, Gloria Cleary wrote:[quote="In Insert quotation of post 4395 here

I actually like this post but why are Tayl0r and especially Noraa scum?

So, can I take it then, that bell and theta are null reads for you?

UNVOTE:

I’m going to unvote this for now.
Yeah, you could and they are. I think Noraa is scum because of how she reacted to everyone scumreading her for the townslip. As for Tayl0r Swift, I just dislike their tendency to evade answering questions.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4404 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:32 am

EBWOP: *her tendency to evade answering questions.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4408 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:55 am

Thanks, Gloria Cleary. I wouldn't go as far and put Noraa as town just yet, though. I may be biased against this method of determining alignment, but I don't really trust townreading someone over readlists. You have convinced me that the reason for which I am scumreading Noraa is just not a good reason, though, so I am placing Noraa as null.

To add on to my scumread on Tayl0r Swift, I absolutely dislike how Tayl0r Swift defended Noraa so hard (in the first 300 posts of the game) because Tayl0r Swift had no reason to be calling Noraa town. Tayl0r Swift, if you think revealing why you were townreading Noraa would invalidate it as a way to townread Noraa, let me tell you that explaining why you were townreading Noraa would not invalidate it as a way to townread Noraa because whatever reason you were townreading Noraa for, if it is a good reason, it would stay a good reason to townread Noraa. If you disagree with this (the last sentence), explain why you disagree with me.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4411 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:07 am

In post 4409, shellyc wrote:
In post 4408, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Thanks, Gloria Cleary. I wouldn't go as far and put Noraa as town just yet, though. I may be biased against this method of determining alignment, but I don't really trust townreading someone over readlists. You have convinced me that the reason for which I am scumreading Noraa is just not a good reason, though, so I am placing Noraa as null.

To add on to my scumread on Tayl0r Swift, I absolutely dislike how Tayl0r Swift defended Noraa so hard (in the first 300 posts of the game) because Tayl0r Swift had no reason to be calling Noraa town. Tayl0r Swift, if you think revealing why you were townreading Noraa would invalidate it as a way to townread Noraa, let me tell you that explaining why you were townreading Noraa would not invalidate it as a way to townread Noraa because whatever reason you were townreading Noraa for, if it is a good reason, it would stay a good reason to townread Noraa. If you disagree with this (the last sentence), explain why you disagree with me.
fred: ok lets sr noraa
gloria: no this is bad
fidget: no this is bad
fred: oh noraa is null

please tell me how this isn't scum fitting reads to the situation
No, shellyc, that wasn't even what happened.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4418 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:36 am

In post 4417, Bell wrote:Oh holy shit he doesn't have LLD as a town read.
That's true.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4419 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:37 am

I am going to sleep now and this is my last post tonight. See you tomorrow.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4444 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:48 pm

In post 4434, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4420, UNOwen wrote:Reading enough of the Noraa wagon to see her reaction and conclude it is scummy but not developing a corresponding LLD town read (or at least lean) does not sound terribly likely.
I have to agree with this. Unless you think LLD and Noraa performed the best scum theatre on record, it’s very clear that they could never be buddies in this game, so I totally don’t understand your thought process. @Fred?
I no longer clear people based on this very thing you are proposing. I currently am townreading Lady Lamdadelta for something else altogether, though.

I am also townreading Fidget now and would like to understand why those who are scumreading Fidget are doing so.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4446 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:14 pm

In post 4445, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:...
PEDIT Wow Fred you think any scum-team would actually play that level of scum theatre ever for literally no reason? LLD has such strong associatives this is super bad play. why does anyone give this Fredenrk slot anything but votes and mockery? crush them
This mentality is precisely the reason why scum would do that.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4447 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:25 pm

In post 310, Flea The Magician wrote:Jeeze you folk get busy.
UNVOTE:

The Lady needs to detangle her drawers methinks, that was some serious momentum buildup.

So, keeping it brief, it's past midnight and the discord conversations posts don't sit well with me, and neither does the list of reads this early into D1. Giving someone townpoints for meta'ing seems funky to me, like "oh! we played before! you know when I'm town!", followed by the emotional null read [how dare you use the discord against me! I will not read you now! - is how that looks to me] combined with "Oh woe is me, I'm always the wagon of choice!"...

More I read, more I dislike. Acting defensively to EVERYTHING including things which aren't aimed at her , then defending taylor from Lady's frankly freaking impressive presence at this point. I don't actually see Lady actively saying or even implying Taylor is a scumread. Maybe it's just my brain being out of whack. Noraa seems far too defensive of Taylor imo. Even defending against the jokepost.

VOTE: Noraa
You know, Flea The Magician actually has a point about what was going on. Let me cite an interaction.
In post 189, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 188, Tayl0r Swift wrote:noraa whats the purpose of bringing up my meta? no one seems to be scumreading me atm, so why go out of your way to defend me?
This is a VERY GOOD QUESTION.

Follow this line of reasoning to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
In post 192, Noraa wrote:
In post 189, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:This is a VERY GOOD QUESTION.

Follow this line of reasoning to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
you sure like tunneling. anyone know if this happens to be AI?
That's right. Instead of just telling everyone why she decided to bring up meta to townread Tayl0r Swift, she says Lady Lamdadelta is tunneling her. You know what happens next?
In post 200, Tayl0r Swift wrote:you might be right, but i think generally noraa being the leading wagon makes it harder to sort noraa.
All of a sudden, her earlier question never mattered. Now, I would like some clarity on two things that I don't understand about this interaction:

1. Why did you, Noraa, accuse Lady Lamdadelta of tunneling?

2. Why did you, Tayl0r Swift, drop your question?

Postscript: The "tunneling" Noraa alleged lasted precisely 2 hours and 45 minutes before the accusation was made.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4448 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:33 pm

In post 316, Tayl0r Swift wrote:nah i think its a bad wagon, but this whole time ive been saying theres probably a better than random chance noraa flips scum, just not enough of a chance that she deserved the pressure shes under. its whatever, but its kinda dumb.
So, Tayl0r Swift, you thought that there is a better than random chance that Noraa flips scum, but you townread her?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4468 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:27 pm

In post 4457, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4447, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Why did you, Tayl0r Swift, drop your question?
i forgot about it. i frequently dont follow up on things.
You forgot about it in the span of 19 minutes?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4708 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:06 pm

In post 4501, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4472, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:
In post 2463, Titus wrote:VOTE: Toogeloo

Not sure it's right but definitely not sure it's wrong and we need a wagon.
With thanks to Titus for making the ISO accessible without any actual effort involved for me.

GEE THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE TITUS IS DRIVING THE WAGON EITHER, TAYL0R. HUH. ISN'T THAT ODD.

I'm taking you out of my townbloc. You come across like a bad player, but you aren't this dumb.
thats uncalled for
If you were offended by the phrase "you aren't this dumb," it is rather strange.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4709 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:12 pm

In post 4545, Bell wrote:His focus is wrong for town.
He should be looking at me, but he isn't.
Why should I be looking at you?
In post 4546, Bell wrote:This is a dude who has a guilty conscience and so he's not omgusing like all the good townies do.
Why should I be OMGUSing? I simply just don't do that unless I actually have a case on the person and I simply don't have any reason to think you are scum.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4711 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:45 pm

In post 4710, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Insert post 4709 here

I metadived 3 of your towngames, other than whichever one MUSH was referring to and you produced, plenty of content, numerous reads and asked lots of questions but about the gamestate in general and not just focused on a couple of players. You clearly aren’t doing that here.

In those games, your focus was on other - MANY other players and your questions were neither reactions, about yourself or narrowly focusing on one or two people. You’re sniping at Tayl0r reads more lamisty here, because your Tayl0r points actually make sense, you’re just not doing much of anything else.
I actually am reading the game and pointing out the observations I am making along with the conclusions I am reaching from those observations. That is what I am doing.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4712 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:46 pm

In post 4581, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 4577, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why would I even care about being townread

the sooner i exit the better this game is depressingly boring. most people aren't even playing
Fair enough. I'll be sad if you are town Pooky.

VOTE: Pooky
I would be fine going this route since I am null on Pooky if it weren't for the fact that I actually have another scumread on another player that only Gloria Cleary seems to be taking seriously.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4713 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:47 pm

In post 4584, UNOwen wrote:
In post 4428, Noraa wrote: dumb this sentence down. I do not comprehend.
It's difficult to imagine someone reading the argument between you and LLD and thinking "hmmm yes I agree Noraa is scum but idk about LLD".
Why?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4716 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:19 pm

In post 4612, UNOwen wrote:I think Pooky's disillusionment is real, don't want to scroll him.
How did you reach that conclusion?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4717 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:20 pm

In post 4714, Bell wrote:
Insert post 4709 by Fredrick A Campbell

You ‘re having trouble pretending to scum hunt.
I don't care for empty assertions. Prove it.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4718 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:25 pm

In post 4629, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4613, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:yea im sure bell and I with our 600 posts each are the people who are non-presences and not the lurkers who haven't broken 100 yet.
well most of your posts are fluff. and you had disappeared for a while. you spammed a ton on day 1 but were quiet today
What is the point of this post? Are you trying to encourage them to start spamming the thread again?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4723 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:22 pm

In post 4719, shellyc wrote:i hate freds tone fwiw, a whole bunch of floundering after being tunnelled on bell. I want to jump back on and leash town!fred

4717 sounds scummy imo. "prove it" gives off major caught for the wrong reasons vibes, and instead of having a mindset to prove himself as town, fred is being reactive

VOTE: Fredrick
I am asking Bell to prove that I am pretending to scum hunt. Asking me to prove myself as town without a case is like asking a suspect to prove their innocence when you have no evidence to convict them.

As for me being reactive, yeah, I am. What is your point?

Postscript: I am working on a post in response to MUSHSHAGANA'S first argument for me being scum in post 3637.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4729 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:34 pm

In post 4724, shellyc wrote:
In post 4723, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:I am asking Bell to prove that I am pretending to scum hunt. Asking me to prove myself as town without a case is like asking a suspect to prove their innocence when you have no evidence to convict them.

Postscript: I am working on a post in response to MUSHSHAGANA'S first argument for me being scum in post 3637.
mafia isn't a court trial
i'd expect town!you to be much more proactive than here ftr, especially with a first day T->T->T pass
How am I supposed to prove that I am not pretending to scumhunt?

If you want one of these impossible things to prove, prove that you aren't attempting to trap me with this post.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4730 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:35 pm

Response to MUSHSHAGANA's first argument that I am scum in post 4637:

"So there's the garbage empty push on Noraa. One thing you missed about it is it has no coherent point: it defends Tayl0r townreading Noraa to Noraa then votes Noraa -- like, where's this coming from? What's the angle, where's the destination?"

In this post I intend to show that I wasn't pushing Noraa but was, instead questioning her reads.

I also include new questions to Noraa and seek answers to one of my old, forgotten questions buried under hundreds of posts.

We'll start with my very first posts in this game and go through all the posts in which I push Noraa.

My first post's premise is that there isn't a reason for Noraa to switch her read on Tayl0r Swift to null from a townread when Tayl0r Swift started to townread her for what I saw (and still see) to be believable reasons. I have not made any conclusions from this because I don't know why Noraa was even townreading Tayl0r Swift to begin with, so I don't know if she had good reason to drop the read.

After that, I challenge Noraa's scumread of Adorable. Noraa, get back to me on this.

Presently, as I read Noraa's answer to my first question, I find myself having a problem with the answer. Noraa claims that Tayl0r Swift used the same thing on her twice in a row, stating "Ok and do you think a scum would use the same thing on me two times in a row? yes I'm stupid but I'm not that stupid. Firstly, I would like to know if you, Noraa, think that scum would use the same thing on you two times in a row. Then, I have some follow up questions that I will present once you have answered that question.

I believe that answers the first two of your questions, but for the third, that will need to wait, because I never arrived at the destination and revealing the destination before we arrive there would make the questions completely pointless and reduce my avenues of inquiry.

Postscript: More will come in several hours, as I have some lessons coming up in half an hour.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4732 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:38 pm

Check the post previous to your last post.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4734 (isolation #60) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:43 pm

I guess you missed the point. MUSHSHAGANA claims that push is empty and I am explaining how it isn't. He wonders where is this coming from, what is the angle, and what is the destination. I answer all this in that post and also, follow through on some posts I forgot about.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4735 (isolation #61) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:49 pm

In post 4733, shellyc wrote:
Insert post 4730 by Fredrick A Campbell

narrative defense
summarising the game isn't a defense, and pointing out that you did things is useless as scum can fake reads. it's the point that none of these things contribute to the gamestate and further the game or even reach conclusions matter.
Also, I am narrating what was going on in my head, not something that is already public.

If you had read my post, I wasn't summarising the game, I was going through the content of the posts about Noraa I made and publicising my intent so that it is less opaque and more semi-translucent.

Sure, pointing out that I did things is useless, which is why I didn't do that.

"it's the point that none of these things contribute to the gamestate and further the game or even reach conclusions matter."
And that is precisely what I was debunking.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4736 (isolation #62) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:55 pm

In post 4731, shellyc wrote:Insert post 4729 by Fredrick A Campbell
tell me which post contained game advancing content from your iso because you haven't given any.
Also, if I responded to Bell's assertion that I am pretending to scumhunt by pointing out game advancing content from my iso, that wouldn't be an appropriate response. I am aware you do not consider the post I referred you to as game advancing content, so let me point you to another.

There you go

If you want to say any of the posts there didn't advance the game, please specify which post you are referring to, so I could generously explain how the game moved forward as a consequence of this post.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4749 (isolation #63) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:43 am

In post 4740, Bell wrote:
In post 4723, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4719, shellyc wrote:i hate freds tone fwiw, a whole bunch of floundering after being tunnelled on bell. I want to jump back on and leash town!fred

4717 sounds scummy imo. "prove it" gives off major caught for the wrong reasons vibes, and instead of having a mindset to prove himself as town, fred is being reactive

VOTE: Fredrick
I am asking Bell to prove that I am pretending to scum hunt. Asking me to prove myself as town without a case is like asking a suspect to prove their innocence when you have no evidence to convict them.

...You want me to prove you're pretending to scum hunt?

@Taylor, do you still think Fred is town given his recent posts?
Yes, please.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4750 (isolation #64) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:44 am

In post 4748, Bell wrote:Gunna be freaking out all day about election today I suppose.
Slight edge to Biden. Far too close so I can't even pretend to be comfortable.
You know, there is a forum for political discussions. Don't muck up the thread here.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4751 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:47 am

I have received 9 votes and am at 2 votes to scroll.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4754 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:59 am

Prove that I am pretending to scum hunt. That is an order.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4755 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:00 am

In post 4743, Fidget wrote:
Insert post 4724 by shellyc

Even if Fred is a replacement who is clearly having trouble getting his footing? What makes you so sure we don't see this from town!Fred as well?

I am mostly curious to hear your reasoning than anything, because I think it could be scum indictative.

Insert post 4720 by shellyc

I, too, am reading Pooky's prickliness as towny.

I notice while reading through it feels like some of Fred comments don't seem important to me, but have the potential to seem important to him. Either he is having trouble scumhunting as Bell says, or maybe I am just on a different wave length. Here's what I mean for example:
In post 4708, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4501, Tayl0r Swift wrote:thats uncalled for
If you were offended by the phrase "you aren't this dumb," it is rather strange.
This doesn't seem like a very important observation, but perhaps Fred is hinting at that he finds Taylor's reaction fake and that's his way of conveying that.

I see a lot of potential for the awkward-feel just flipping scum, but it is also a pretty easy thing to jump on. I bet I could find a bunch of things to attack for being "unhelpful" if I wanted to.
Actually, Fidget, you are very close to what I am actually thinking, but not spot on. I was implying that it doesn't make sense for someone to be offended by someone saying "you aren't this dumb" because that is more of a compliment than an offensive statement. I typically imply something if I am making a statement in a post. If you are not sure what I am implying, you could always ask.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4756 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:03 am

In post 4754, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
Let me clarify. I actually want you to tell me why you think I am pretending to scumhunt, not make a rigorous, mathematical proof that I am pretending to scumhunt as that is impossible.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4757 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:05 am

Also, I request for someone to have Noraa answer the question I pose to her here.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4761 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:14 am

In post 4758, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Fred, you know better than to think someone in your position gets to boss other people around.

But you aren't flailing. That's something, right? You might be ridiculous in public, but you aren't flailing. You put on the jester cap of your own free will, and by god you're sticking to it. Well, no accounting for taste.

The entire point of the asking about the destination, Fred, is that there are only 2 meaningful outcomes to it. Sorting (some slot) as (Town/Scum). Pick anything else as your final goal? You have wasted our time, and you have wasted your own time, on something entirely pointless, and given up all your towncred in so doing. So who's your target? Or at least, are you looking for scum or for town? This isn't a laboratory, you're allowed to have preconceptions.

And if you don't want to share that little information, I'll just hope we finish this wagon fast so that we aren't wasting your time the same way you did ours.
Those questions are intending to sort Noraa. There are only two outcomes for me after Noraa answers the question. I think she is scum or I think she is null. I am not going to explicitly state what I am looking for because you know as well as I do that that will influence the answer I receive.

In addition to that, I also get to evaluate if I trust Noraa's case on Adorable and can decide if I sort Adorable as scum as well.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4762 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:15 am

The quotation below is from MUSHSHAGANA's post 4637 paragraph 4 after the quote in the post.

"Then there's the fact that Fred dodges most real confrontation. As someone else mentioned about Pooky recently (name already gone) but in a different way, Fred's doing this avoidant thing -- laser focus on my target, if I engage with someone challenging me I'm going to deflect it or dismiss it."

I don't believe I have ever deflected a post in my history as a player. As for dismissing a challenge, that depends on what sort. If the challenge is something like Bell's where he just tells me that I am having trouble pretending to scumhunt without giving me any reason why he thinks so, of course I am going to dismiss it as there is nothing to respond to. Meanwhile, if I didn't even quote the post to respond to it, chances are, I didn't see it.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4763 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:17 am

By the way MUSHSAGANA, you have precisely 13 more minutes with me before I march to my bedroom to sleep.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4764 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:23 am

I see many people saying that they are townreading PookyTheMagicalBear for how unhappy they got. In my opinion, that is not something to townread anyone over. If I come in here and pretend to be upset, I absolutely do not think I deserve to get townread over that.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4765 (isolation #74) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:25 am

Those who are scumreading Fidget, please tell me why. I am not scumreading them.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4766 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:26 am

Actually, MUSHSAGANA, about me putting on the jester cap, I don't think I am actually doing so. Instead, I really just don't care if I receive the scroll.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4767 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:31 am

In post 4744, Fidget wrote:
Insert post 4682 by Noraa

That Adorable read is batshit crazy

I'll never vote Pooky this game, I feel increasingly confident he wouldn't get this unhappy (or pretend to be this unhappy) as scum

Insert post 4671 by Noraa

I like your thinking, although I'm not sure Taylor would do something that 'bold'. Seems a bit high risk for the reward to me, I doubt scum!Taylor can really hope that a blank statement like that changes the scroll order. But I also really don't want to count Fred/Taylor out because that sits very nicely with my reads so mm.

I see Bell's pet theory on Fred/Taylor and Mush's big case on Fred. Is the guy just obvscum and I'm giving him too much of a chance? Lol

Insert post 4649 by Noraa

Sounds crazy but could be true actually.

Insert post 4645 by MURDERCAT

You'll get em next time Murder.

Flea calling Pooky playful is kinda a lol.

Overall I find myself wanting to shoot Adorable a little more, still not decided on Flea, and I really don't want to kill Noraa.
You scumread Adorable too? Please tell me why.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4798 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:11 pm

In post 4768, Bell wrote:
In post 4754, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
Address the case made against you.
Not the case you're asking me to make.
Alright. What is this case of yours?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4800 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:20 pm

In post 4773, Noraa wrote:
Insert post 4721 by shellyc

Hey hey don't twist my words. If you would care to read the whole paragraph, I can engage you. Plus that TR you gave me a while ago sure disappeared fast eh?
In post 4730, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
Presently, as I read Noraa's answer to my first question, I find myself having a problem with the answer. Noraa claims that Tayl0r Swift used the same thing on her twice in a row, stating "Ok and do you think a scum would use the same thing on me two times in a row? yes I'm stupid but I'm not that stupid. Firstly, I would like to know if you, Noraa, think that scum would use the same thing on you two times in a row. Then, I have some follow up questions that I will present once you have answered that question.

I believe that answers the first two of your questions, but for the third, that will need to wait, because I never arrived at the destination and revealing the destination before we arrive there would make the questions completely pointless and reduce my avenues of inquiry.
ok but why tf is this question important? Plus im pretty sure u cut my post up cuz what u say here just makes me look like I dont know what im doing and im fairly certain I didnt say exactly *that* in response to whatever u asked me.

Insert post 4745 by Fidget

Interesting observation. Shelly actually, if I remember correctly, said something similar to UNO and maybe someone else. If this theory is correct, fidget might've literally just solved the whole game.

Also, fidget is doing a lot of solving and less pre-flip stuff. Maybe its time to make this slot a town lean.

Also, I forgot to unvote pooky. UNVOTE:

Also, one last thing, I dont think we should rush this wagon. We have far too many people coasting rn. To the point that im almost just thinking that all the coasters are the scum team. Fred literally jumped out(into the thread) and bought himself a pass to hell(by being a total scum bucket). That's pretty bad play and honestly, if he was a scum that repped in, I really strongly believe his scum buddies would literally just tell him to coast some more cuz that's literally the best way to keep everyone from suspecting you. Idk im just having bad feelings about this + it reminds me of how my own wagon built up super fast and I got really mad and idk I just am not vibing here.
"ok but why tf is this question important? Plus im pretty sure u cut my post up cuz what u say here just makes me look like I dont know what im doing and im fairly certain I didnt say exactly *that* in response to whatever u asked me."

If that question was not important, why did you ask me that. Also, I didn't cut your post. I literally used the Control+C and Control+V method to lift it from your post and even link the post to make it easily verifiable. Finally, that is your opinion of what it makes you look like and may or may not be mine.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4801 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:21 pm

EBWOP: "ok but why tf is this question important? Plus im pretty sure u cut my post up cuz what u say here just makes me look like I dont know what im doing and im fairly certain I didnt say exactly *that* in response to whatever u asked me."

If that question was not important, why did you ask me that? Also, I didn't cut your post. I literally used the Control+C and Control+V method to lift it from your post and even link the post to make it easily verifiable. Finally, that is your opinion of what it makes you look like and may or may not be mine.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4802 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:23 pm

In post 4777, Tayl0r Swift wrote:who is providing the main opposition to the fred wagon? who is trying to derail it?
Alright. Got your answer? Now what?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4803 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:23 pm

By the way, Taly0r Swift, the answer is me. I am providing the main opposition to the fred wagon and am trying to derail it.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4804 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:31 pm

In post 4787, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4712, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4577, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why would I even care about being townread

the sooner i exit the better this game is depressingly boring. most people aren't even playing

I would be fine going this route since I am null on Pooky if it weren't for the fact that I actually have another scumread on another player that only Gloria Cleary seems to be taking seriously.
Tayl0r?
In post 4570, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:most of the town is apathetic

the scum are not interested in bussing

this game is over and I have no interest in putting extra effort into trying to push taylor swift given I've already tried and nobody cares
In post 4586, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4583, Noraa wrote:Pooky will you hand to me?
nah i'll give it to murdercat so I can talk shit to him in the dead thread after I flip green.
In post 4589, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:big true

one last chance for you to hit a scum on your way out otherwise Im gonna call you mister 0-4 forever
In post 4676, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if MC is town we're basically doomed:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=84640
@Fred, do you honestly think Pooky is ever scum here from these posts?
Yeah, Gloria Cleary, Tayl0r Swift is the one I was referring to there.

I don't see how anyone can say with any certainty that PookyTheMagicalBear is not scum from those posts.

By the way, that is not me saying I scumread PookyTheMagicalBear. I am more null on that player.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4805 (isolation #83) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:35 pm

In post 4789, UNOwen wrote:
Because otherwise you are claiming that LLD bussing Noraa is a credible idea? Even if we entertain that possibility, it's not the type of impression that someone gets unless there has first been further evidence to force them to reconsider.
In post 4716, Fredrick A Campbell wrote: How did you reach that conclusion?
I read his posts.
Why is that not a credible idea? What exactly is there that is making you eliminate that possibility? Shouldn't the answer when there is no evidence be "I don't know" and not "it's not happening"?

I didn't reach that conclusion from reading his posts, UNOwen.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4806 (isolation #84) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:46 pm

In post 4791, UNOwen wrote:Reminder that Zdenek was low key scummy. The (admittedly few) comments he made before replacing out looked like keeping up appearances for the sake of his scum-buddies, not like a town player trying to get back into a game. Granted, this is pretty weak considering the thread clearly got away from him regardless of alignment but Fred has not come in with a great townie aura. He's challenging Bell in the sort of way that scum might do trying to score a technical win but completely missing the point as to motivation. If you are town replacing into a game and someone tries to get you executed then they are going to be a natural focus of your perspective. I've got an increasingly good feeling about this wagon.

Gloria's questioning of Taylor is good but if she is trying to frame Fidget as a scum partner of Fred, then that suggests he is about to flip scum.
I see. However, I only do that if someone actually makes an argument that I am scum. In the case of Bell simply just marching in here and voting me without bothering to make an argument, I simply ignore that player because I don't think they would succeed in what they are doing because they have no reason to be suspecting me.

Take another game, like the frequently cited Newbie 2025. MUSHSHAGANA simply started to suspect me for what I took to be no reason and so, I simply ignored her until she actually made an argument to convince other players that I am scum.

Considering what I have been seeing from you players, I have reason to suspect that you players would think that I intend you guys to townread me because of the meta I cited. That is not the case and it is definitely not something I should be townread over. You are free to scumread me even though you know full well I may very well not be scum for doing this.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4807 (isolation #85) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:47 pm

Also, it doesn't help that I didn't see his accusation that I was lurking until after I sifted through his ISO to respond to you.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4810 (isolation #86) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:01 pm

In post 4458, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4448, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 316, Tayl0r Swift wrote:nah i think its a bad wagon, but this whole time ive been saying theres probably a better than random chance noraa flips scum, just not enough of a chance that she deserved the pressure shes under. its whatever, but its kinda dumb.
So, Tayl0r Swift, you thought that there is a better than random chance that Noraa flips scum, but you townread her?
i mean... if you look at my stances on page 8 or whatever that is, youre gonna notice some differences from my stance here on page 200ish. sorry.
By the way, Tayl0r Swift, what you thought was quoted from page 13 and your townread of Noraa is deduced from defending Noraa from Lady Lamdadelta in pages 8-10. The posts between page 10 and 13 are less than 5 hours apart. Also, it doesn't help that I can't find a post before that one where you say there is probably a better than random chance Noraa flips scum. I will give you the opportunity to dig up a post where you say that before that one, though.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4811 (isolation #87) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:04 pm

In post 4736, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4731, shellyc wrote:Insert post 4729 by Fredrick A Campbell
tell me which post contained game advancing content from your iso because you haven't given any.
Also, if I responded to Bell's assertion that I am pretending to scumhunt by pointing out game advancing content from my iso, that wouldn't be an appropriate response. I am aware you do not consider the post I referred you to as game advancing content, so let me point you to another.

There you go

If you want to say any of the posts there didn't advance the game, please specify which post you are referring to, so I could generously explain how the game moved forward as a consequence of this post.
Did you really care about this, shellyc, or were you just trying to pressure me for something you never cared about.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4814 (isolation #88) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:03 pm

In post 4813, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 4804, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:

Tayl0r?

this game is over and I have no interest in putting extra effort into trying to push taylor swift given I've already tried and nobody cares
nah i'll give it to murdercat so I can talk shit to him in the dead thread after I flip green.

one last chance for you to hit a scum on your way out otherwise Im gonna call you mister 0-4 forever

I don't see how anyone can say with any certainty that PookyTheMagicalBear is not scum from those posts.

By the way, that is not me saying I scumread PookyTheMagicalBear. I am more null on that player.

They are very clearly never buddies here and if you sr Tayl0r than shouldn’t you be tr or at least tl Pooky? All of those posts plus his posts on Titus and others. He is coming across like extremely frustrated town who has a solve that no one is listening to - one that you clearly seem to agree with btw. He was willing to die to take out his srs. He has been extremely straightforward about his position. Why does scum!Pooky rail about “scum”!Tayl0r for pages. How does that further any kind of scum agenda?
Precisely to make no one think he is scum with Tayl0r Swift.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4892 (isolation #89) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:09 pm

In post 4821, Bell wrote:Aight, were you scum Fred?
No.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4893 (isolation #90) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:09 pm

Good job, everyone.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4894 (isolation #91) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:11 pm

In post 4824, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4814, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4813, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 4804, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:

Tayl0r?

They are very clearly never buddies here and if you sr Tayl0r than shouldn’t you be tr or at least tl Pooky? All of those posts plus his posts on Titus and others. He is coming across like extremely frustrated town who has a solve that no one is listening to - one that you clearly seem to agree with btw. He was willing to die to take out his srs. He has been extremely straightforward about his position. Why does scum!Pooky rail about “scum”!Tayl0r for pages. How does that further any kind of scum agenda?
Precisely to make no one think he is scum with Tayl0r Swift.
I think you’re wrong. I don’t think this is scum theatre any more than I think LLD/Noraa was. Imo, actual scum distancing looks very different. It’s kind’ve hard to explain but you need to know what to look for. It generally looks faked and like scum theatre and Pooky didn’t start pushing Tayl0r until she started what appeared to him as her WK Noraa. In contrast, scum theatre more often than not usually happens in a context that generally doesn’t make logical or contextual sense.
Have a look at Newbie 2025 and see how well both of the members in the scum team distanced. They did it so well I used their attempt to distance as proof that they aren't aligned and lost the game for everyone.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4895 (isolation #92) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:13 pm

In post 4817, Noraa wrote:Also this entire GloriavFred is really long. Summarize or I skim or I get lazy and just dont read it at all <.<
depends on the lazy meter tomorrow.
Below is the post I made that concerns you.
In post 4800, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4773, Noraa wrote:
Insert post 4721 by shellyc

Hey hey don't twist my words. If you would care to read the whole paragraph, I can engage you. Plus that TR you gave me a while ago sure disappeared fast eh?
In post 4730, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:

ok but why tf is this question important? Plus im pretty sure u cut my post up cuz what u say here just makes me look like I dont know what im doing and im fairly certain I didnt say exactly *that* in response to whatever u asked me.

Insert post 4745 by Fidget

Interesting observation. Shelly actually, if I remember correctly, said something similar to UNO and maybe someone else. If this theory is correct, fidget might've literally just solved the whole game.

Also, fidget is doing a lot of solving and less pre-flip stuff. Maybe its time to make this slot a town lean.

Also, I forgot to unvote pooky. UNVOTE:

Also, one last thing, I dont think we should rush this wagon. We have far too many people coasting rn. To the point that im almost just thinking that all the coasters are the scum team. Fred literally jumped out(into the thread) and bought himself a pass to hell(by being a total scum bucket). That's pretty bad play and honestly, if he was a scum that repped in, I really strongly believe his scum buddies would literally just tell him to coast some more cuz that's literally the best way to keep everyone from suspecting you. Idk im just having bad feelings about this + it reminds me of how my own wagon built up super fast and I got really mad and idk I just am not vibing here.
"ok but why tf is this question important? Plus im pretty sure u cut my post up cuz what u say here just makes me look like I dont know what im doing and im fairly certain I didnt say exactly *that* in response to whatever u asked me."

If that question was not important, why did you ask me that. Also, I didn't cut your post. I literally used the Control+C and Control+V method to lift it from your post and even link the post to make it easily verifiable. Finally, that is your opinion of what it makes you look like and may or may not be mine.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4896 (isolation #93) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:15 pm

In post 4830, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4810, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4458, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4448, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
i mean... if you look at my stances on page 8 or whatever that is, youre gonna notice some differences from my stance here on page 200ish. sorry.
By the way, Tayl0r Swift, what you thought was quoted from page 13 and your townread of Noraa is deduced from defending Noraa from Lady Lamdadelta in pages 8-10. The posts between page 10 and 13 are less than 5 hours apart. Also, it doesn't help that I can't find a post before that one where you say there is probably a better than random chance Noraa flips scum. I will give you the opportunity to dig up a post where you say that before that one, though.
i dont know what youre accusing me of.
I am accusing you of claiming you did something you did not do.

More specifically, I am accusing that you claimed to have been saying that there is probably a better than random chance Noraa flips scum when you never said so before that post.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4899 (isolation #94) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:19 pm

In post 4742, Tayl0r Swift wrote:id like to formally retract my fred townread
In post 4833, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4821, Bell wrote:Aight, were you scum Fred?
the lack of a counterwagon kinda proves that fred was town.
Why did you townread me?

Why did you retract that townread?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4903 (isolation #95) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:23 pm

In post 4900, Noraa wrote:
In post 4895, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:If that question was not important, why did you ask me that. Also, I didn't cut your post. I literally used the Control+C and Control+V method to lift it from your post and even link the post to make it easily verifiable. Finally, that is your opinion of what it makes you look like and may or may not be mine.
1) you misrepped me. I remembered wrong. The post wasn't cut but you misrepped. I didn't say Taylor used it on me twice. I said if Taylor was scum here, she used it on me twice and I didn't think she was that dumb
2) I never asked you a question?
1) I don't think the post I quote below is you trying to say that.

2) Try and tell me the sentence that ended in a question mark and has the pronoun "you" as the subject wasn't a question addressed to me.
Spoiler:
???

Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4905 (isolation #96) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:29 pm

In post 3365, Bell wrote:Slight story time derail.

Did you know that people who have reads that don't align with the majority are usually eliminated more than random and they are more likely to flip town than random as well?
You, of all people, should have known that I am not scum just because I have reads that don't align with the majority.

Anyway, if that was not what you were scumreading me for, don't accuse me of deliberately trying to misrepresent you as it is not my fault that you never provided any reason why you scumread me in the first place.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4906 (isolation #97) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:30 pm

In post 4904, MURDERCAT wrote:Shooting LLD is not terrible IMO
Congratulations, you have managed to make yourself null read by me when I was townreading you earlier.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4908 (isolation #98) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:32 pm

In post 4845, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i mean there was virtually no resistance to the wagon. it was mostly myself and fred. since im town that means no scumbuddies were defending. gamestate heavily implies it was a town wagon. wagon composition also heavily implies we hit town. gonna go ahead and assume we hit town here.
Wow. So, you were convinced that I am town, but formally retracted your townread on me anyway?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4909 (isolation #99) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:33 pm

In post 4907, Noraa wrote:
In post 4903, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4895, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:If that question was not important, why did you ask me that. Also, I didn't cut your post. I literally used the Control+C and Control+V method to lift it from your post and even link the post to make it easily verifiable. Finally, that is your opinion of what it makes you look like and may or may not be mine.
1) you misrepped me. I remembered wrong. The post wasn't cut but you misrepped. I didn't say Taylor used it on me twice. I said if Taylor was scum here, she used it on me twice and I didn't think she was that dumb
1) I don't think the post I quote below is you trying to say that.

2) Try and tell me the sentence that ended in a question mark and has the pronoun "you" as the subject wasn't a question addressed to me.
Spoiler:
???

I asked you that which indirectly was saying she wouldn't do that but instead of answering, you decided to ask my question straight back to me.
So, why did your read on Tayl0r Swift switch from townread to null? Shouldn't it have been changed to an even stronger townread?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4910 (isolation #100) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:34 pm

I have got to have my lunch and am at the tail end of page 194 and completely missed just shy of a hundred posts between post 4600 and 4700.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4912 (isolation #101) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:37 pm

In post 4911, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 4906, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4904, MURDERCAT wrote:Shooting LLD is not terrible IMO
Congratulations, you have managed to make yourself null read by me when I was townreading you earlier.
Why would I care about your read on me?
I just assumed you might and decided to make it public.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4922 (isolation #102) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:09 pm

In post 4917, Bell wrote:I apologize for misreading you. My bad.
No hard feelings. I will look at the wallpost you mentioned, but there is obviously no point in responding to it anymore. I am wondering, why didn't you attempt to bring that wall post to my attention earlier?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4924 (isolation #103) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:34 pm

Is this the "wall" you were referring to, Bell?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4927 (isolation #104) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:25 pm

Now I am convinced Adorable is scum.

HURT: Adorable
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4929 (isolation #105) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:49 pm

I didn't appreciate the incongruity of the post the first time I read it, but let me get this straight. You are not saying Tayl0r Swift used it on you twice. But you are saying Tayl0r Swift used it on you twice if she is scum and you didn't think she is that dumb which means you think she is town and she didn't use it on you twice.

I will follow this up with a second response to your response to my response to your response to my response to your response to my question.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4930 (isolation #106) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:53 pm

In post 4925, Fidget wrote:Apologies if you are indeed town Fred, I didn't intend for that to be the hammer although I doubt I'd have moved my vote.

Insert post 4918 by Adorable

It's ok. We all get it wrong sometimes. I still remember misreading shellyc in that newbie game (Newbie 2025)
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4931 (isolation #107) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:56 pm

In post 4907, Noraa wrote:
Insert post 4903 by Fredrick A Campbell

I asked you that which indirectly was saying she wouldn't do that but instead of answering, you decided to ask my question straight back to me.
What is this "same thing" she used on you "two times in a row"?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4963 (isolation #108) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:09 am

In post 4933, shellyc wrote:
In post 4927, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Now I am convinced Adorable is scum.

fred why are you listening to the person that HAMMERED YOU?

do you TR fidget, if so, why?
Why wouldn't I?

No, I am not townreading Fidget.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4966 (isolation #109) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:12 am

In post 4964, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4963, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:

Why wouldn't I?

Oh? What changed?
I was never townreading Fidget to begin with, so, nothing has changed in that aspect.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4968 (isolation #110) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:15 am

In post 4935, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Insert post 4894 by Fredrick A Campbel

I agree they did a great job at distancing but their interactions don’t resemble Pooky/Tayl0r or LLD/Noraa in THIS game.
I am actually not sure how they are different. Are you referring to the stakes? If you are, I agree with that and am taking this into consideration. If you aren't, I am hoping for clarification of what makes them different.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4973 (isolation #111) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:23 am

In post 4969, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4966, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4964, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4963, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:

Why wouldn't I?

Oh? What changed?
I was never townreading Fidget to begin with, so, nothing has changed in that aspect.
In post 4765, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Those who are scumreading Fidget, please tell me why. I am not scumreading them.
That doesn't mean I was townreading them.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4976 (isolation #112) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:26 am

In post 4972, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4395, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:

lol
fidget
taylor
theta
bell
gloria
I don't really care if you mind this or not, but I have another readlist that reflects what I am thinking better than your random set of five that you just chose.

Town to scum:
MUSHSHAGANA, Gloria Cleary, Fidget, all players not on this list (null), Tayl0r Swift, Noraa
I was townreading Fidget for a post previous to that one I made, but it was short lived for I crossed it out several days later when I reviewed that read.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4977 (isolation #113) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:27 am

In post 4936, shellyc wrote:im seeing this as the solve aorn probably if town!fred
UNOwen - explained many times how this slot is obvscum
flea - feels like newbscum apathy in many posts, general consensus-y reads, trying to blend in which is really indicative of scum here
theta - has been in my poe since forever
one scum in {Noraa, taylor} - noraa's still pinging my scumdar with the weirdly fence-sitty posts, but taylor continuedly attacking pooky (who i believe to be town) doesn't sit right with me at all + I wanna sheep pooky a bit.
one scum between {adorable, fidget} - I'm not really following the "adorable is scum because they didn't townslip" from fidget. noraa/adora not s/s though.

outside chance of strong scum manipulating us, maybe in murdercat/bell. bell is a high priority reread and my SR there from d1 has been softened but bell leading on fred!town and asking everyone to sheep them seems like absurd confidence.
I do not know where you explained that UNOwen is obvious scum.

Why do you think Flea The Magician's post is 'general consensus-y'?

Since Theta Alpine is part of your Process of Elimnation, that implies that all players not on this list is townread by you. I would like some reasoning for why they are excluded from your Process of Elimination.

Finally, what you describe as "adorable is scum because they didn't townslip" is definitely not the only evidence brought forth by Fidget in his post regarding the matter.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4982 (isolation #114) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:36 am

In post 4979, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Insert post 4976 by Fredrick A Campbell

So why Adorable over Fidget then and what happened to your strong Tayl0r sr? Did it suddenly just vanish?
I received a case on Adorable, not on Fidget. As for my strong Tayl0r Swift scumread, I trust someone else (you or PookyTheMagicalBear) will follow through on it and give her the scroll. I don't trust that either of you would pass it to Adorable despite the case on her by Fidget, though.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4984 (isolation #115) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:39 am

I am planning to go offline soon so I could relax my brain enough to fall asleep tonight (when I kept looking at this till right before bedtime, I tossed in bed for a very long time before falling asleep, and it was hard to fall asleep).
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4986 (isolation #116) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:40 am

In post 4985, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4982, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4979, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Insert post 4976 by Fredrick A Campbell

So why Adorable over Fidget then and what happened to your strong Tayl0r sr? Did it suddenly just vanish?
I received a case on Adorable, not on Fidget. As for my strong Tayl0r Swift scumread, I trust someone else (you or PookyTheMagicalBear) will follow through on it and give her the scroll. I don't trust that either of you would pass it to Adorable despite the case on her by Fidget, though.
I seriously don’t understand how you’re currently reading Fidget? I don’t understand how you can think her case on Adorable is credible and not be townreading her?
Why would I townread Fidget over that case?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4990 (isolation #117) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:45 am

In post 4987, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Insert post 4986 by Fredrick A Campbell

Do you generally take seriously people’s scumcases on players you don’t townread? Why?
I do. If it is a good case, it is a good case, no matter from which alignment it is coming from.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4993 (isolation #118) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:47 am

shellyc, why do you think Flea The Magician's posts are "general consensus-y reads"?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4996 (isolation #119) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:50 am

In post 4995, shellyc wrote:
In post 4992, UNOwen wrote:Dodged ten million times.
LMAO.

i could do pbpa on flea but its late, maybe tmr?
flea also being reactionary and provided that readslist when asked instead of proactively solving, which is a newbscum trait
You aren't going to bother to debunk it by quoting the post where you actually answer the question?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4998 (isolation #120) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:54 am

In post 4994, shellyc wrote:
In post 4977, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Why do you think Flea The Magician's post is 'general consensus-y'?

Since Theta Alpine is part of your Process of Elimnation, that implies that all players not on this list is townread by you. I would like some reasoning for why they are excluded from your Process of Elimination.

Finally, what you describe as "adorable is scum because they didn't townslip" is definitely not the only evidence brought forth by Fidget in his post regarding the matter.
1. not only one post. tell me one remarkable thing flea has done this game. there's nothing.
2. theta isn't the only person in poe, they're placed lowest. do you want me to towncase everyone else?
3. yeah but its one of the major points there. and imo it's not making a lot of sense.
1. Fair enough.

2. I can't dispute that other than it wasn't in your readlist.

3. You may disagree with that (that isn't the part of the case that convinced me and doesn't come till the tail end of the post) but what about the part of the post where Fidget quotes Adorable's 4437 and 4678?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4999 (isolation #121) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:55 am

Alright. Good night.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5100 (isolation #122) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:52 pm

HURT: Lady Lamdadelta
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5323 (isolation #123) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:23 pm

Prod dodge.

Good luck.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5325 (isolation #124) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:42 pm

shellyc, Flea The Magician, Adorable and Gloria Cleary.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5327 (isolation #125) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:58 pm

Would that make any sense?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5354 (isolation #126) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:46 pm

In post 5342, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 5338, Noraa wrote:Speaking of which, currently there is a consensus that {Pooky, Taylor} has scum? That'd surely be a quicker list to go thru tho I dont believe that has scum. Pooky and Taylor are both town imo and I'd argue with just about anyone about this atm. If we had to go thru that bracket, I would say we kill one only and if they flip red, we're done. If not, ugh idk.
That’s what I’m saying, if Fred - extremely likely imo - flips red, you really can’t put too much stock into that because he tried to push both a you/LLD team and a Tayl0r/Pooky team and try to push the argument that it was likely scum theatre when it was beyond obvious that it wasn’t.
I was arguing that it might be and you don't have any reason to think it is not.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9956 (isolation #127) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:09 am

In post 9952, Hectic wrote:What a game... I had so much fun watching this. Scum off to a great start, then they crumbled within just a few passes, and then DEEPwolf Noraa riding it out as pretty much the no.1 UTR until the final stages. I hope you're okay with having dayvig and chem class memes following you in your other games now, Noraa. that was hilarious.

This is the longest large game since a 40 player one from over a year ago. Fantastic playerlist, thank you everyone for playing!
Yeah. I am never going to finish reading this. I read somewhere that reading from forums are actually a huge time sink, but shorter games should be fine. This game, however, is about to hit a 5 digit post number.

Noraa, it really doesn't matter that we lost this game. I had my fun before dying from receiving a scroll.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9957 (isolation #128) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:11 am

In post 0, Hectic wrote:436265264256
What is this?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9984 (isolation #129) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:54 am

Once again, congratulations to the town for winning Death Curse by Hectic

我想愛哥知恭喜柑榜的儂贏 Hectic 的 Death Curse

Translation: I would like to congratulate the kampung (town) for winning Hectic's Death Curse.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10230 (isolation #130) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:37 pm

I did not finish reading these 10 pages that were made in the post game, in case anyone addressed anything to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”