fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #4900 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 4895, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:If that question was not important, why did you ask me that. Also, I didn't cut your post. I literally used the Control+C and Control+V method to lift it from your post and even link the post to make it easily verifiable. Finally, that is your opinion of what it makes you look like and may or may not be mine.
1) you misrepped me. I remembered wrong. The post wasn't cut but you misrepped. I didn't say Taylor used it on me twice. I said if Taylor was scum here, she used it on me twice and I didn't think she was that dumb
2) I never asked you a question?
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4901 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 4898, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Yeah, I'm inclined to pull the bandaid off quickly at this point. Maybe our scroll targets have better reads than the rest of us.
Mush what is your solve atm? I feel like I completely lost track of you a long time ago.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4902 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Noraa »

Also this Fred reaction is kinda strange. Cant tell if it leans town or scum atm but my 8 ball told me that it leans town so idk :/
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4903 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 4900, Noraa wrote:
In post 4895, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:If that question was not important, why did you ask me that. Also, I didn't cut your post. I literally used the Control+C and Control+V method to lift it from your post and even link the post to make it easily verifiable. Finally, that is your opinion of what it makes you look like and may or may not be mine.
1) you misrepped me. I remembered wrong. The post wasn't cut but you misrepped. I didn't say Taylor used it on me twice. I said if Taylor was scum here, she used it on me twice and I didn't think she was that dumb
1) I don't think the post I quote below is you trying to say that.

2) Try and tell me the sentence that ended in a question mark and has the pronoun "you" as the subject wasn't a question addressed to me.
In post 4179, Noraa wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 3723, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 3654, Noraa wrote:No I had her as locktown for other reasons here
but in trials, I was pocketed hard after she called me town and I'm getting super paranoid bc she just called me town without giving a good reason. In trials she said I had secret town tells that I was unaware of.
Do you not consider the below a plausible reason for Tayl0r Swift to townread you?
In post 3648, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 3646, Fidget wrote:
In post 3638, Tayl0r Swift wrote:uh its kinda subtle but that post from noraa is very unlikely to come from scum. shes pushing fidget who had been largely townread or ignored. noraa as scum generally goes with the flow more and tries to buddy/pocket.
In post 3626, Noraa wrote:my top SR is Fidget and it has wavered a tiny bit due to her recent posting which I find a bit townier than before but I still do think that slot is prolly scum and I believe for the most part, people agree that slot is scum.
???

You call this against the flow?
yes, and there are a few more subtle things that indicate noraa is town.

one slot that stands out to me is titus, who normally scumreads me, provides VCA, and is active and pushing reads. i know titus said shes busy but its wigging me out that she townreads me and is sheeping me a bit, and is generally low-effort. can people who know titus better (have seen scum!titus) comment on her meta and her play here please?

Ok and do you think a scum would use the same thing on me two times in a row? yes I'm stupid but I'm not that stupid.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4904 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Shooting LLD is not terrible IMO
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4905 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:29 pm

In post 3365, Bell wrote:Slight story time derail.

Did you know that people who have reads that don't align with the majority are usually eliminated more than random and they are more likely to flip town than random as well?
You, of all people, should have known that I am not scum just because I have reads that don't align with the majority.

Anyway, if that was not what you were scumreading me for, don't accuse me of deliberately trying to misrepresent you as it is not my fault that you never provided any reason why you scumread me in the first place.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4906 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:30 pm

In post 4904, MURDERCAT wrote:Shooting LLD is not terrible IMO
Congratulations, you have managed to make yourself null read by me when I was townreading you earlier.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4907 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 4903, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:

2) Try and tell me the sentence that ended in a question mark and has the pronoun "you" as the subject wasn't a question addressed to me.
Spoiler:
but in trials, I was pocketed hard after she called me town and I'm getting super paranoid bc she just called me town without giving a good reason. In trials she said I had secret town tells that I was unaware of.
Do you not consider the below a plausible reason for Tayl0r Swift to townread you?
In post 3638, Tayl0r Swift wrote:uh its kinda subtle but that post from noraa is very unlikely to come from scum. shes pushing fidget who had been largely townread or ignored. noraa as scum generally goes with the flow more and tries to buddy/pocket.
In post 3626, Noraa wrote:my top SR is Fidget and it has wavered a tiny bit due to her recent posting which I find a bit townier than before but I still do think that slot is prolly scum and I believe for the most part, people agree that slot is scum.
???

one slot that stands out to me is titus, who normally scumreads me, provides VCA, and is active and pushing reads. i know titus said shes busy but its wigging me out that she townreads me and is sheeping me a bit, and is generally low-effort. can people who know titus better (have seen scum!titus) comment on her meta and her play here please?

Ok and do you think a scum would use the same thing on me two times in a row? yes I'm stupid but I'm not that stupid.
I asked you that which indirectly was saying she wouldn't do that but instead of answering, you decided to ask my question straight back to me.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4908 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:32 pm

In post 4845, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i mean there was virtually no resistance to the wagon. it was mostly myself and fred. since im town that means no scumbuddies were defending. gamestate heavily implies it was a town wagon. wagon composition also heavily implies we hit town. gonna go ahead and assume we hit town here.
Wow. So, you were convinced that I am town, but formally retracted your townread on me anyway?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4909 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:33 pm

In post 4907, Noraa wrote:
In post 4903, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:

Spoiler:
???

I asked you that which indirectly was saying she wouldn't do that but instead of answering, you decided to ask my question straight back to me.
So, why did your read on Tayl0r Swift switch from townread to null? Shouldn't it have been changed to an even stronger townread?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4910 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:34 pm

I have got to have my lunch and am at the tail end of page 194 and completely missed just shy of a hundred posts between post 4600 and 4700.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4911 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 4906, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
Congratulations, you have managed to make yourself null read by me when I was townreading you earlier.
Why would I care about your read on me?
GTKAMURDERCAT

Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4912 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:37 pm

In post 4911, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 4906, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
Why would I care about your read on me?
I just assumed you might and decided to make it public.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4913 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 4909, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:So, why did your read on Tayl0r Swift switch from townread to null? Shouldn't it have been changed to an even stronger townread?
it flip flopped multiple times. currently she is a townie that I am slightly paranoid of.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4914 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 4912, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:I just assumed you might and decided to make it public.
Well I don't think you plan to shoot me so.

I am looking at scum in Shelly/Pooky/LLD still as well as other places
GTKAMURDERCAT

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4915 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Bell »

Sigh.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4916 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 4905, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 3365, Bell wrote:Slight story time derail.

Did you know that people who have reads that don't align with the majority are usually eliminated more than random and they are more likely to flip town than random as well?
You, of all people, should have known that I am not scum just because I have reads that don't align with the majority.

Anyway, if that was not what you were scumreading me for, don't accuse me of deliberately trying to misrepresent you as it is not my fault that you never provided any reason why you scumread me in the first place.
It wasn't, it was based on how you developed your reads and how you seemed to be responding to events. Plus...Everything else I said. I dunno if you missed my wall post or what not, but I pretty much explained why I scum read you.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4917 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Bell »

I apologize for misreading you. My bad.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4918 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Adorable »

@Fidget I noticed you have been making a town core which is making me wary scum are forming a town core for each other and who wants to make friends with town, you have also been saying I am weird and you can't just only say that because that can be a good excuse for scum to call a player weird and your lack of engagement with me which is bothering me.

When I look at your town reads these are the players you put as town.

Bell
Mush
Pooky
Noraa
MurderCat
LL
Taylor
Gloria

List of players you put as poe

Fred
shelly
Titus
Adorable
Theta
Lapsa
Flea
UNOwen

Fred said he is town and if I'm to look at your pov removing me on the list then the 5 team from your pov would be somewhere in

shelly
Titus
Theta
Lapsa
Flea
UNOwen

You look a bit confident on your reads and the 6 players I listed above, which player would you remove and put on the town list?
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4919 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by shellyc »

Noraas fence-sitting is quickly losing townpoints there imo.

if Fred was really town I’d say fidget/Taylor/uno/noraa/flea the magician is the solve.

murder losing townpoints in my book for the "pooky is scum but I'll hop on fred because w/e"

re: MUSH: It makes no sense for scum!me to
pressure vote
(I wasn't trying to start a CW, I was CLEARLY pressuring taylor instead of wanting her to be the first scroll pass) on taylor/fidget while encouraging the fred wagon if fred is red. That's like bussing without getting cred.
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4920 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by shellyc »

EBWOP
re: MUSH: It makes no sense for scum!me to pressure vote (I wasn't trying to start a CW towards fred, I was CLEARLY pressuring taylor and wanting some votes there to stop town apathy which I thought was present) on taylor/fidget while encouraging the fred wagon if fred is red. That's like bussing without getting cred.

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4921 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by shellyc »

DGB probtown imo, tone doesnt sound forced and scum!DGB would probably gain info of scrolling in the scum PT and would sound less clueless than atm

Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4922 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:09 pm

In post 4917, Bell wrote:I apologize for misreading you. My bad.
No hard feelings. I will look at the wallpost you mentioned, but there is obviously no point in responding to it anymore. I am wondering, why didn't you attempt to bring that wall post to my attention earlier?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4923 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Bell »

I thought you were implying that there was no case on you and you were intentionally arguing that the case as written was invalid and so you wanted a better one.
Yeah, it doesn't matter anymore.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4924 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:34 pm

Is this the "wall" you were referring to, Bell?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”