Will catch up later maybe
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Will catch up later maybe »

i have important information to share

did you know that you can't use "busy" in a username and on MS?

that is all

this game is moving too slowly. try to get this to 50 pages in the next few hours, tia

-Nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:10 pm

does anyone want to drive my blade, if you know what i mean? :wink:

the more i say that in my head, the dirtier it sounds

-Nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:30 pm

im town too btw

wouldn't lie about a serious matter like that

-Nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:19 pm

tammy are you familiar with the game we are playing at all because i am not and could really use your help in figuring out wtf is going on

unfortunately my hydra partner kind of sucks so i'm hoping maybe that we could be friends and you can tell me thoughts and i can pretend they are my ideas all along so that he thinks that i'm bringing something to the table in this partnership
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:26 pm

this setup is similar to that setup in that receivers needed sensors in order for their power to work

this setup is different because only 1 driver can fit in with 1 blade and the driver gets to choose the target which kind of fucks my previous mechanical thoughts all to hell if i remember my previous mechanical thoughts which i'm only vaguely confident of

i do have some mechanical thoughts that i'd like to share with you once i talk them over with my wonderful stellar hydra partner. i want to talk them over w/him first because they're still super half-baked like everything else in my life + i'm worried that i'm so charismatic about things that the second i float them out into the world then everyone will immediately sheep them and then it will be super difficult to put pandora back in her box, you know?

realistically though i see your question because muffin, the greatest hydra partner the Southern Hemisphere has to offer, told me about it, but i don't remember the set up well enough nor do i remember my previous thoughts enough to give an answer that isn't a horrible mess like the above. i will give you a better answer when i skim that game a little more, but that won't be today.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:27 pm

In post 1449, Brian Skies wrote:Tentative townread to the muffin head of that hydra.
you meant to townread Nacho.
i forgive you this once because you haven't been blessed with all this greatness in a SUPER long time but you only get one.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:32 pm

In post 1453, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1451, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 1449, Brian Skies wrote:Tentative townread to the muffin head of that hydra.
Nacho head.

~ strange
I know Nacho made that post, but based on the contents of it, I'm townreading the Muffin head.
i don't understand your thought process here - do you mind spelling it out for me?

are you townreading him because you feel bad that he sucks so much? because if that's the case you still should be townreading me because i'm putting up with him and am a bit of a saint as a result. are you townreading him because you think my posting would suck less if we were scum together? because i also would let you know that thought process is incorrect - i am a strong & independent black man and no one can prevent me from making shitty posts regardless of alignment.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:34 pm

In post 1460, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1450, Will catch up later maybe wrote:this setup is similar to that setup in that receivers needed sensors in order for their power to work

this setup is different because only 1 driver can fit in with 1 blade and the driver gets to choose the target which kind of fucks my previous mechanical thoughts all to hell if i remember my previous mechanical thoughts which i'm only vaguely confident of

i do have some mechanical thoughts that i'd like to share with you once i talk them over with my wonderful stellar hydra partner. i want to talk them over w/him first because they're still super half-baked like everything else in my life + i'm worried that i'm so charismatic about things that the second i float them out into the world then everyone will immediately sheep them and then it will be super difficult to put pandora back in her box, you know?

realistically though i see your question because muffin, the greatest hydra partner the Southern Hemisphere has to offer, told me about it, but i don't remember the set up well enough nor do i remember my previous thoughts enough to give an answer that isn't a horrible mess like the above. i will give you a better answer when i skim that game a little more, but that won't be today.
This post makes me townread Muffin more, tbqh.
if you're just trying to hurt my feelings here you're doing a fantastic job
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:40 pm

In post 1455, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 1452, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
i forgive you this once because you haven't been blessed with all this greatness in a SUPER long time but you only get one.
I'm in the enviable position of not having to stress about trying to read you!

~ strange
while i'm still a bit disappointed i didn't manage to roll scum i am relieved that you are town because rolling town with you scum here would have been my own personal brand of hell.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:47 pm

In post 1471, unwnd wrote:I take back my thought about 'let's end the day', I think that was largely selfish and that I will have to adjust to the thread accordingly. I think what matters in these large games is not going back and re-reading all this nonsense, but just taking in small pockets of conversation that can build trust between two, three, four etc. people.
I appreciate you very much even though I don't know you.

I'm not going to have time to keep up with a 60 page in 8 hour volume and thus those pages will mostly be left for muffin to muddle through.

If you give me a day with a reasonable length then I will absolutely do everything in my power to make an impact but I simply don't work a schedule that allows me to make an impact without time and I don't think it's far to end the day before I have a chance to do anything at all - just puts me in the continuous catchup loop and adds some grumpiness to my life and a grumpy nacho is one that probably gets mislynched, so again, I really really appreciate this.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:48 pm

In post 1475, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 1472, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
In post 1455, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 1452, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
I'm in the enviable position of not having to stress about trying to read you!

~ strange
while i'm still a bit disappointed i didn't manage to roll scum i am relieved that you are town because rolling town with you scum here would have been my own personal brand of hell.
Uh. this is ffery.

~ strange
ok i'm gonna pretend i didn't fuck that up
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:51 pm

In post 1479, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 1469, Gamma Emerald wrote:TM WF Syndrome
what is this
ah, yes.

this is Team Mafia White Flag Syndrome.

so Gamma's experience was that he scumread a bunch of townies for being on lynches that he doesn't agree with. if he says it tests positive he's saying he checked his bias at the door a bit and that his reasons for scumreading them were poor. if he says it tests negative it means that his initial suspicious was legitimate.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:53 pm

i thought you didn't have to stress about reading me because i was so town but i was also a little full of myself at that moment

good think the world knows how to check that ego amirite
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:05 pm

In post 1492, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 1489, Will catch up later maybe wrote:i thought you didn't have to stress about reading me because i was so town but i was also a little full of myself at that moment

you wouldn't be concerned?

The only times I go hard town read on you this early were what westeros games (rip) and when I'm scum?

Thought you'd be paranoid if you actually thought that was me.
i hesitated for a moment because it seemed strange for you to form THAT confident of a read on me and THIS early no less but i felt good about my early posting and you recognizing it made me feel good inside so i didn't question it as much as i clearly should have
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:09 pm

In post 1502, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 1499, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
In post 1489, Will catch up later maybe wrote:i thought you didn't have to stress about reading me because i was so town but i was also a little full of myself at that moment

The only times I go hard town read on you this early were what westeros games (rip) and when I'm scum?

i hesitated for a moment because it seemed strange for you to form THAT confident of a read on me and THIS early no less but i felt good about my early posting and you recognizing it made me feel good inside so i didn't question it as much as i clearly should have
Just to be clear, I've not formed a confident read on you. I'm outsourcing the job to Tammy and Cabd.

~ fairly strange
but if tammy made that post then it would be a townread - she wouldn't have to read me anymore because she already stared into my soul and saw my green townie soul insides looking back
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:10 pm

In post 1503, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 1499, Will catch up later maybe wrote:

I do like your posting! But I'm nowhere near not gonna stress about it levels.
i know i know i know
i wasn't expecting you to nor should you even be townreading me at this point

all i'm trying to say is that for one beautiful moment before my world came crashing down is

it felt pretty good
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:14 pm

In post 1244, Fermis Flames wrote:I speed-read and have done nothing but read this game since I got home. Gonna try to step away cuz I'm getting a headache.

I haven't read my other heads thoughts to completion yet, as I didn't have time to do that too, but right now where I'm at:

Town to varying degrees: Battle Mage (I just like his posting. Call me stupid but him telling everyone he's a blade in the way he has makes me chuckle and that's my weakness), Gamma (once he finally stopped arguing with BM I started feeling better about him.), Cabd, Flavor Leaf (this is probably actually premature, but I like his stuff so far. I don't feel completely inept at reading him, so he stays here until I start feeling uncomfortable), l4pe and unwnd (this one I'm slotting to see exactly how I feel about it being in this group. I've gone back and forth on a few of the reasonings for their posts, but right now I'm leaning towards me just not agreeing with their logic rather than they're scummy.)

most people are shades of null. I'm actually surprised I have that many people that I have in a townish pool! midway bear, bell, and brian might belong in that group as well but meh they're on positive levels of null.

both my other head feel pretty strong about cakez scum as far as I understand, and I kinda want to throw in with theirs and cabd's confidence on cakez but for me yeah he could flip scum but I'm not personally that confident. This could be because I'm still feeling guilty about last game when I had a little good thing to keep town reading him for and I didn't voice it even though last game was an attempted game throw anyway. BUT.

Think noraa is just scum.
i agree w/cabd.

weirdly enough muffin and i both kind of like unwnd.

i think cakez is town.

i'd like to hear ffery's thoughts on why my initial thoughts are wrong.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:20 pm

i am also confused.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:32 pm

In post 1513, Fermis Flames wrote:I'm tired sorry.

Why do you think cakez is town?
mostly gut but this:
In post 1331, SirCakez wrote:Cabd's tunnel on me is probably town as much I hate it but I'm just so fed up with him and I don't want to engage him more because I like him and don't want to get in a fight. but also I wish he would not be like this.
i also think that he deserves a bit of breathing room based on that and that alone. i don't know if cakez has changed a bunch since i've been gone but he's not really the type to get razzled very easily but i think this is fairly obviously real emotion.

if it's a case where we are correct and he's scum just trying to make cabd good on him but this isn't someone that you push a lynch through on in 24 hours - it's disrespectful to him as a person and a player.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:35 pm

In post 903, Noraa wrote:
In post 893, Will catch up later maybe wrote:im town too btw

wouldn't lie about a serious matter like that

-Nacho
This is clearly an alt made specifically for this game. locktown. I like the name.
thanks.

it was my idea.

-Nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:38 pm

FYI to all townies:
In post 1244, Fermis Flames wrote:I speed-read
i'm a day lie detector role and this came up as a LIE

nothing has to happen with it immediately, just keep it on the backburner folks
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:40 pm

the role is pretty OP so i didn't want to break the game by using it optimally
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:42 pm

i'm fucking exhausted so i'm probably done for the day unless someone wants to take the rare opportunity for a nacho sighting to run something past me
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:46 pm

oh except real quick

tammy i read through noraa

i don't really agree with your scumread there - the sum total of her posting is 4 parts complaining and 1 part messing around and i think if she was scum she might make more of an effort to cultivate an image.

this was a hard core skim though that i'll try to revisit later maybe but the attitude is too bad for me to be mad, you dig?
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:46 pm

In post 1527, Brian Skies wrote:First impression of LLD?
?????
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:54 pm

In post 1535, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 1529, Will catch up later maybe wrote:oh except real quick

tammy i read through noraa

i don't really agree with your scumread there - the sum total of her posting is 4 parts complaining and 1 part messing around and i think if she was scum she might make more of an effort to cultivate an image.

this was a hard core skim though that i'll try to revisit later maybe but the attitude is too bad for me to be mad, you dig?
twtbaw?

i still scumread her but not as strongly as I did when I first made that post. But I'll try to word this better later.
you could call it "too scummy to be scum" if you'd like but i pride myself on being more nuanced

also just giving off grumpy nacho vibes i think
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:58 pm

oops you're right thanks for pointing out my mistake hold up
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:58 pm

In post 1527, Brian Skies wrote:First impression of LLD?
??
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:10 pm

In post 1533, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 1526, Will catch up later maybe wrote:i'm fucking exhausted so i'm probably done for the day unless someone wants to take the rare opportunity for a nacho sighting to run something past me
I didn't answer your question.

I didn't like Cakez entrance into the game. I didn't like his early to mid timeframe reactions to pressure. I didn't like what he picked at when reacting to some of Cabd's post. for example, the one where Cabd lamented not getting his elim choice over the dethy's in the smoke filled game. I get where you're coming from with regard to the speed and disrespect and I agree. However I'm very concerned that if we let this wagon fade too far it won't be rebuildable.

I think you owe it to Cabd to talk about why he's so strongly thinks Cakez is scum.

~ strange
When Cabd expresses suspicion in whatever form he so chooses (I'm really rooting for the option that's not a casewall because this is not the game for those), I'll make reading and getting back to him on it a real priority.

My worry is that I see a lot of myself in Cabd right now. I've also had a lot of good Day 1 scumreads, but I've also murdered countless townies due to hubris and I've caused some emotional anguish in people that I could have avoided and still won the game and normally the big fuck ups come after a couple of big successes.

I struggle seeing genuine in Cakez's posts a vast majority of the time but here I can see that he has some lines that are being crossed - not necessarily alignment indicative - but I think it's important that we give him some space as a result of that - I don't think the slam dunk treatment is necessary to get him lynched, especially on a Day 1.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:12 am

In post 1665, L4pe wrote:
In post 1625, SirCakez wrote:I wish LLD would come talk to us
mood

VOTE: lady lambdadelta
Why vote here?
Why (and this is a question directed at Cakez as well) do you want more cooks in the kitchen during a game that is as comically high volume as this one?
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:14 am

In post 1621, SirCakez wrote:I wouldn't elim any of them today as it stands
Midway is mildly scummy because he won't take a stance on my wagon he just keeps posturing around it
Fire I can't ever read correctly early game
The other two are fine
What does your treatment of Cabd this game look like as town vs scum?

Was my posting really just fine - do you think I've said anything alignment indicative, do you think I've brought up any thoughts that you didn't think of before, do you think I said anything flat out wrong?
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1673 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:22 am

In post 1672, SirCakez wrote:Based on a quick ISO the only thing I disagree with you on is Noraa town
I'm asking you to do the opposite of a quick ISO right now.

Spend some time with me and my thoughts, Cakez.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:25 am

In post 1671, SirCakez wrote:LLD is hardly a high volume poster this game
I just would like her insight because I consider her a good scumhunter
You missed my initial point - this game is already too high volume in that most people are not reading the game in full.

In a game like that, I'm grateful that someone who absolutely could be high volume and someone who could be throwing more shit into the mix is instead taking a step back.

Why aren't you?
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:28 am

In post 1674, SirCakez wrote:ok I am here what do you want from me?
Answer my question in #1670 again - just take a few minutes to actually think about it before answering this time.

Gotta leave for work now, will be back in a long time. Will outline my expectations a bit more clearly when I return if you still don't know what I'm looking for.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2297 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:36 pm

im way behind and uh... username, but i just wanna make it clear that any bad reads nacho has given are his own and not a reflection of my own perfect reads

-Nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2306 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:38 pm

i have read the part where cabd gave 5 names and i believe that tbh. ain't ffyrmy or firebringer so one of the other two prob
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2308 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:39 pm

-Nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2342 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:54 pm

uh so theoretically if you're town in that Party of Five or if you have strong town reads in those 5 names, it's better to vote within that list than outside it tbh

has this been pointed out yet? im totally up to date with this thread and am just testing whether you guys are reading

p sure it aint ffyrmy or firebringer. havent read any midway posts yet but i dont like cakez even if nacho does

-Nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2357 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:00 pm

cabd's town and this prob isn't a gambit

there's one scum in {cakez, midway, ffyrmy, firebringer, whateber god awful name nacho came up with for this hydra}

p simple, shouldn't need much explaining

-Nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2393 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:09 pm

i told nacho yesterday that i think there's a high concentration of scum in cakez, brian skies, noraa, l4pd and uh maybe manwithnoname and then nacho decided to be contrarian and town read most of those people

we are an incredibly not-dysfunctional hydra

-Nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2442 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:20 pm

i don't remember why i thought they were scum lol

just remember not liking some posts from them

i know one of the posts i didnt like from l dude was on the first page though, that's all i remember atm

*shrug*

i have time to read stuff prob tonight so ill look back over posts then if it matters

-Nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2450 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:22 pm

oh that's a less interesting development than i expected it would be

boring

-Nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2481 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:34 pm

think im gonna work on the assumption that cakez is town when i eventually start reading through

p sure the wagon dynamics are gonna be interesting to analyse

-Nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2530 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:03 pm

has anyone brought up the idea that nora was so opposed to listening to cabd on cakez because she knows cabd is wrong?

just an idea im tossing around while i think about things

-Nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2536 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:07 pm

im town if that helps
-Nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2544 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:10 pm

no that was a lie, cabd already clarified that
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2549 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:12 pm

cabd's list was based on something dumb like people who didn't question his claim which is inherently flawed since it assumes we even knew hed claimed lol (hint: username)
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2565 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:21 pm

i strongly agree with what LLD just said
-Nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2572 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:26 pm

just gonna put it out there, if you hadnt come clean id have prob voted cakez but now ive seen the actual basis for that read it feels underwhelming and just makes me think youre wrong about cakez

should have kept up the lie tbh

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2579 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:34 pm

hmm, i did actually believe it because i remember reading something about not having to worry about sorting us and figured "oh that makes sense now" when you gave that list

also think youre not really understanding nacho's thought process on cakez so whatever
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2590 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:40 pm

you made a post about cabd? i just liked the rotating arrows, it looked pretty

-Nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2668 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:13 pm

firebringer seems p obvtown

so does unwd

-anchor
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2670 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:14 pm

ok my auto correct did that but i agree with it
-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2677 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:20 pm

just his ISO as a body of work looks town

natural non-agenda-y reactions to stuff basically
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2708 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:34 pm

since when did you start thinking that blindly sheeping your town reads is a good thing

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2734 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:40 pm

who wants to make a sheep bet on cakez's flip? same rules as the sangres one

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2755 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:46 pm

i think cakez is more likely flipping town than not

someone who disagrees with me can bet against me

loser has to sheep the winner for as long as we're both alive

only gonna take this up with someone i actually think is town and will honour it though lol

cabd is confident enough that i kinda wanted him to do it but i dunno if hed actually honour it lol
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2823 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:15 pm

Vote: Noraa

Am not as jazzed about this game opening as I was previously. Still happy voting here, not happy voting Guillotina.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2835 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:18 pm

Current pool I'm working with is Noraa/MWNN/Bush/MariaR. Muffin and I are in sync on the first two, not as hotly together on the latter two.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2851 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:21 pm

In post 2839, Noraa wrote:lemme make it bigger so that person sees it.

Whoever lied about their role should link with me tonight
Just full claim. No real reason to beat around the bush at this point.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2894 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:35 pm

So... What's the flavor? Who is the person that lied?

Some of your role isn't exactly clear - bork's a pretty thorough moderator and so I struggle believing that he let something fly that didn't make sense, and even if he did, I don't understand why you haven't asked him for clarification up until now.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2913 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:41 pm

Still waiting for Nora to out the liar. No reason to wait until tonight because chances are you won't live that long.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2928 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:45 pm

In post 2914, Noraa wrote:My characters name is like Poopie something or another. I forgot. One sec. Lemme go find the pm.
This is cool. Still waiting for the liar's name.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2951 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:51 pm

In post 2934, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:Nacho, can you review where you/Muffin are differing on me and Maria?
i haven't given an opinion on you, i need to do some reading - though i don't entirely disagree with nacho's thoughts about you

i don't think mariar is scum

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3144 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:22 pm

i havent been following recent pages

has nora explained how a 'driver' directed her action to the cakez wagon or is she claiming that's a 'special' ability or ?

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3149 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:23 pm

gullotina is unlikely scum with nora

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3485 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:21 pm

In post 3336, Bell wrote:Also, dunno about people claiming, but it sucked being alone last phase.
: (
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3494 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:23 pm

In post 3340, Cabd wrote:I think like....

the scumteam reaction once cake wagon got enough momentum was basically "Let's all fucking crossbus and see who makes it to endgame off of really good cakesz" reactions, but then cakez didn't want to.
probably close to accurate

i was thinking about why cakez seemed so upset about this game. it probably wasn't because of you
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3541 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:42 am

In post 3421, Flavor Leaf wrote:From our side, Noraa is conf scum, and we're actively choosing to go Guillo
HEY BOYS AND GIRLS

THIS VOLUME HAS BROKEN ME AND SO I HAVE GIVEN UP ON KEEPING UP WITH THE GAME THREAD UNTIL SOME MORE PEOPLE DIE

I JUST WANTED TO SPEND A MINUTE TALKING ABOUT THIS LINE OF REASONING

THIS IS INSANE

THIS IS HUBRIS

WE DON'T NEED MORE INFORMATION WHEN THE GAME IS THE MOST LAUGHABLY OVERSATURATED GAME I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

IT IS NOT TO OUR BENEFIT TO TABLE CONFIRMED SCUM SO THAT FLAVOR LEAF CAN COP SOMEONE BASED OFF GUILLOTINA'S FLIP (THE SPECIFICS OF WHICH I DON'T SO MUCH CARE ABOUT) - YES WE HAD TWO TOWNIES CONVERGE ON GUILLOTINA SCUM BUT MAGIC DOESN'T EXIST AND THAT DOESN'T MAKE GUILLOTINA CONFIRMED SCUM - NORAA IS VERY CLEARLY SCUM AND P MUCH THE ENTIRE GAME SEES THAT AS A RESULT - DON'T FUCK THAT UP BY DOING WHATEVER THIS "WE NEED MORE INFORMATION IN A 150 PAGE GAME HAHAHA" SHIT THAT WAS HAPPENING PREVIOUSLY
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3745 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:04 am

Hey now that Spiffeh's gorgeous self is here can we just lynch Noraa? That wld be swell.

To anyone interested in linking up with me I'll be around during the night phase a lot more than during the day phase, as will Muffin.

I'd currently be most interested in Spiffeh ---> Bell PT. 2 ---> Brian Skies.

Thanks!
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3754 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:07 am

In post 3730, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 3724, Spiffeh wrote:Oh I'm not pairing up with anyone this night phase so come up with a different plan
Making sure this is seen
:(

Tammy died N1 AS A DRIVER WHO DIDN'T TARGET ME this game is going too fast and the day we should be speed lynching we apparently am not

I need comfort and you're the only man with the warm charisma to make it all better
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3917 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:27 am

spiffeh said he's town and i believe him

#contributing

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3925 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:31 am

nacho told me that giving away my vote is worthless because i dont even vote and he wasnt the one who bet so he doesnt care

feels a bit dirty but cant argue with logic

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3940 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:36 am

In post 3922, Spiffeh wrote:Thanks Nacho I knew I could count on you

You would probably do more to stop my wagon if you were town though so that makes me a little sad :(
sorry spiffeh, we are not nearly active enough to stop the momentum

i will say i think there's a negative association between your slot and nora that means you're unlikely scum together so if nora's scum then you're more likely town but nobody really gives a shit and everyone seems content to just follow the crowd so whatever

p sure cabd's POE list has at most 3 scum and possibly 2 if LLD is town (still thinking over that)

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3957 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:42 am

i mean, you think we're scum cabd, so in that case it only makes sense that id lie, right?

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3964 (isolation #76) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:45 am

i mean your leftovers list is your scum list regardless of what you're calling it so...

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3967 (isolation #77) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:47 am

im not nacho

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3982 (isolation #78) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:55 am

In post 3969, unwnd wrote:Either one works, fighting spirit etc
dunno what you're expecting here but i honestly am not so interested in "fighting" as i am in figuring things out

spiffeh town is my final judgment there and if im wrong then so be it and if others disagree then i couldnt care less

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4012 (isolation #79) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:04 am

whether other people figure out my alignment is of very little concern to me

im not going to town case spiffeh

i do think hes more likely town than scum and i think the reasoning behind the recent votes is stupid

but hey, maybe im wrong and game is solved and im too blindto see it

-nacho

@unwnd
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4021 (isolation #80) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:09 am

here's something interesting to think about though. nora called spiffeh slot "conf scum" but isn't voting spiffeh

which scenario do you think is more likely? that nora thought that weak distancing was gonna have some effect on the saving a buddy/furthering scum win co OR that nora is gonna pounce on that spiffeh wagob as soon as it hits L-1 and is afraid seeming to eager for it might slow the momentum?

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4028 (isolation #81) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:17 am

wait people actually think nacho would publicly say "link with me spiffeh" if we were scum together instead of like... just doing it and not saying anything?

ok yeah, that is definitely a sensible opinion to hold

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4037 (isolation #82) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:23 am

In post 3638, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:I still don't really know how to feel about unwnd but nothing is blatantly terrible.

I'm not really opposed to fullclaiming but I'm mostly leaving our decisions on that front to the President. I despise mechanics. I like foreign policy more.

I'm also happy to see Guillotina slot taken by someone that is likely to be given breathing room by virtue of their reputation.

And I am again fine with people thinking my scumplan was to instantly bus my partner today. 2 down, after that we vote my last 3 buddies and I carry it to 3 way
also since nacho isn't around to post it for me, i guess ill do it myself

this post is funny given im pretty sure reagan is saying they suspect us

reagan didnt post saying guillotina was town until way after the guillotina wagon hype had slowed in favour of nora hype

meanwhile nacho was, at the time, the only person who actually opposed the guillotina wagon in favour of a nora wagon

and nacho was gunning for nora overnight too which unwnd can prob attest to

so reagan's suggestion that it's absurd to bus here is just funny

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4055 (isolation #83) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:31 am

also unwnd if you wanna talk people defending spiffeh softly but not doing enough maybe look at the guys who have said spiffeh slot is obv town and nora slot is obv scum but still aren't voting

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4066 (isolation #84) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:40 am

also for anyone saying "it's weird spiffeh slot didn't shoot someone N1"

sure, maybe. id argue it's slightly weirder for spiffeh as scum to replace in and claim that out of the blue

and even weirder for scum NOT to abuse that ability N1 if they actually have it

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4115 (isolation #85) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:47 pm

This is your daily reminder that lynching Spiffeh today is silly as shit especially now that he claimed a confirmable role. It's a high risk - low reward play on town's part which is needlessly stupid.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4119 (isolation #86) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:48 pm

I'll post on it more when I get home but I have a feeling we will have lynched by then because apparently everyone's taking Cabd's painkillers now.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4122 (isolation #87) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:49 pm

In post 4116, Cabd wrote:
In post 4115, Will catch up later maybe wrote:This is your daily reminder that lynching Spiffeh today is silly as shit especially now that he claimed a confirmable role. It's a high risk - low reward play on town's part which is needlessly stupid.
Hi my name is stupid.

I am high enough to do things I regret this game.
I love you.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4124 (isolation #88) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:50 pm

In post 4121, Brian Skies wrote:Just as a heads up, there isn't a single claim that would keep me from lynching them aside from a mod-confirmed innocent townie.
I know, which is silly in and of itself.

But why isn't something we can table ONE day in order to let Spiffeh possibly get a shot off? Even if we make scum burn a roleblock there as opposed to anywhere else it's still a win
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4148 (isolation #89) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:01 pm

In post 4130, Brian Skies wrote:I presume we lynch Noraa -> LLD.
And what will end in a town stomp then get a big ugly black mark where we mislynched one of the better town players to play the game who also happened to have a confirmable role
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4151 (isolation #90) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:02 pm

And we get to miss out on the opportunity for fresh perspective from a player who is, again, very very good
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4166 (isolation #91) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:12 pm

In post 4150, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4148, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
In post 4130, Brian Skies wrote:I presume we lynch Noraa -> LLD.
And what will end in a town stomp then get a big ugly black mark where we mislynched one of the better town players to play the game who also happened to have a confirmable role
Confirmable != town.
Don't think there's a significant chance that bork gave mafia a one-shot vig - think he's prolly still traumatized from Touhou Mafia when he gave muffin-me-BROseidon a one-shot poisoner!
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4169 (isolation #92) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:14 pm

In post 4156, Cabd wrote:
In post 4152, Brian Skies wrote:I thought I taught some of you this when I caught Alisae/Titus when they were a mod-confirmed Loud Doctor.
Yeah but nachomuffin is like "oooh i like this person they must not die immediately" a la gamma crushing on Noraa here.
Or "ooh let's lynch the claimed guilty instead of the person we're lynching because two players mind melded" - crazy, amirite???
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4316 (isolation #93) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:12 pm

if spiffeh flips town, my first post tomorrow is gonna be something along the lines of "which obvscum player are we going after today, cabd? maybe leave nora alive for another few day phases and catch the super important scum roles first!"

gonna look quite dumb if i'm wrong though

though the brilliant thing is that kind of works either way, just i wouldn't get a kick out of being sarcastic about it

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4324 (isolation #94) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:18 pm

well again, i'll reference what nacho said when i told him about it

*ahem*

"that's fine, you dont vote anyways so they can have your vote but im doing what i please"

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4359 (isolation #95) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:47 pm

no, i think about spiffeh day in, day out so unfortunately that's all i got

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4369 (isolation #96) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:54 pm

In post 4367, Cabd wrote:Sleep was extremely fleeting.

Noraa intends to prod dodge I guess.

:/

Gamma if we flip noraa-scum today what happens to your plans?
Why post anything of note when the town is trying to lynch a claimed one-shot vig?

Scum need the town to make this bone-headed lynch and as long as they stop talking and you and Cobra keep talking they just might.

But luckily I'm here to ruin your plans and derail this wagon.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4372 (isolation #97) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:59 pm

Nope. Unfortunately the Almighty has declared that I must play the role of the spoiler, so answer Their call I must.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4375 (isolation #98) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:03 pm

Or maybe I just have a different perspective.

That doesn't automatically make me scum.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4377 (isolation #99) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:05 pm

In post 4376, Cabd wrote:
In post 4372, Will catch up later maybe wrote:Nope. Unfortunately the Almighty has declared that I must play the role of the spoiler, so answer Their call I must.
By the way, in a world in which you are town, when Spiffeh comes back mafia, and my teeth have recovered? Which is maybe in a few weeks? You can bring us apology cake. Ideally one with a light cream cheese frosting.

If you're mafia then obviously don't feel obligated to start googling recipies.
I'd rather you just have Penguin bake us all an "I told you so" cake if that's the case - I think everyone's happier that way.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4380 (isolation #100) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:10 pm

In post 4379, L4pe wrote:by the way my take is that one of lld/claire dies before d4

im not falling for a strategy like that again
who is claire
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4381 (isolation #101) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:12 pm

In post 4378, Cabd wrote:
In post 4377, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
In post 4376, Cabd wrote:
In post 4372, Will catch up later maybe wrote:Nope. Unfortunately the Almighty has declared that I must play the role of the spoiler, so answer Their call I must.
By the way, in a world in which you are town, when Spiffeh comes back mafia, and my teeth have recovered? Which is maybe in a few weeks? You can bring us apology cake. Ideally one with a light cream cheese frosting.

If you're mafia then obviously don't feel obligated to start googling recipies.
I'd rather you just have Penguin bake us all an "I told you so" cake if that's the case - I think everyone's happier that way.
Fine but in that case, you make dinner. All you, Tammy gets to sit in the lounge of the dead thread because she did her job and helped me kill cakez and you sat there tut-tuting like a boring old nanny.
Fair deal there.

If Spiffeh flips town though, I don't need you to bake me a cake or dinner or apologize or anything wacky like that.
You know me well enough to picture my "I told you so" face when he flips green and that's fulfilling enough for me.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4386 (isolation #102) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:27 pm

In post 4385, Cabd wrote:Guilt got your tongue?
man these schoolyard tactics wouldn't work on your daughter, don't go deluding yourself into thinking that they will work on me.
i'm dismantling Cobra's wall on Guillotina, I'll get back to you in just a moment
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4389 (isolation #103) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:33 pm

In post 4387, Cabd wrote:Nobody fucking cares about your spiffeh read, go elsewhere, somewhere that matters.
If you disagree with the direction that a leader is taking a direction, then you confront the leader.
None of it is meant as a personal attack - I disagree with the lynch you're pressing for, and you're the most influential player currently. I don't have a lot of time to make an impact, thus my posting is pretty much geared to chip away at your lynch.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4391 (isolation #104) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:40 pm

I'm going to respond to Cobra and Cabd separately. I'm going to respond longform and then I'm going to summarize the thrust of their arguments and the thrust of my rebuttal. I haven't yet read Cabd's argument so I might be less FIRE AND BRIMSTONE I'm posturing for right now but I'll try not to disappoint. I'm sure that no one gives a shit about either wall - I'm just putting the effort in for all of those little boys and girls to show them that their opinions are valid too and that I'm here to fight against He Who Has Become What He Used to Hate.

Spoiler: Call and Answer
In post 2783, Cobra Kai wrote:
Guillotina
- I think this person has to be scum. They’re a lurker, yes, but majority of their content is Cakez focused. Like, 80%. There’s some alt mindgaming with fferyllt, and then a bunch of defense of cakez, placating the wagon. And then they end up voting Cakez, the person most of their ISO is defending. It screams last minute bus vote in conjunction with my townreads on the Noraa wagon.
This is an unfair reading of the Guillotina ISO as a whole, and even if it wasn't, it wouldn't be as damning as it paints. For one, Cakez was the flavor of the day - most of the posting was posting about LYNCH CAKEZ EAT CAKE - why would you expect someone with limited time not to address that? Secondly, Guilotina vows that they will NEVER vote Cakez for the entirety of the day then ends up changing their mind two posts later - this seems more likely to be "town that isn't paying attention to their image" as opposed to "scum who forgot they made the promise" or "scum OK with breaking said promise" - but maybe that's just an old school state of mind.
Guillotina questioning the power of friendship vote. Didn’t acknowledge any of the other four votes, but singled out the hot hydra. I’m wondering how much these two interact over the day (Guillotina and Cakez).
I don't think that this is unreasonable to ask Flames to elaborate on the "you know why" vote and I don't think that he needs to comment on the other 4 votes for it to be legitimate. I think that this "I wonder how much they interact over the day" shows that you were biased from the jump to tie the two together.
Guillotina asking Cakez opinion on the wagon members.
Guillotina was following up with MWNN's line of questioning which was "why are you trying to make nice instead of pushing back against the people townreading you"?
But this is again a bit of a sketchy interpretation - might want to take those black glasses off.
Guillotina has spent a lot of time interacting with fferyllt after that questioning of the Cakez vote.
Two posts? A lot of time? Really?
Throwaway empty promise soft defending cakez. So far all they’ve talked about is trying to message fferyllt who they are and Cakez.
So far they had spent about an hour playing that game. In that hour, they didn't defend Cakez at all - the post you linked here is the first time they express an opinion or defend him. They asked Ffery one question and then there were like three posts that naturally came out of a conversation. You're losing the overall thread here.
More awkward Cakez defense from Guillotina. Cakez is living rent-free in their mind, apparently. It’s also interesting Cakez hasn’t brought them up in the lurker-mass pool. I think they make sense for scum outside of Cakez listed pools.
I think it's pretty reasonable for someone to miss why Cakez was getting voted at that point in time. In fact I think that most people didn't understand why Cakez was getting the votes he was at that point in time. Your work in making Guillotina's two posts disagreeing with Cakez lynch into "living rent free in their mind" makes it seem like you're a majority shareholder in Stretch Armstrong, INC because I don't think a reasonable person reads Guillotina's posts the way you do.
Guillotina is criminally under-analyzed. A weak vote on Noraa, while simultaneously attempting to placate both sides of the cakez issue. It’s weird positioning between them and Noraa/Cakez.
This is again a misinterpretation of Guillotina's post. Guillotina is voting Noraa because of Noraa ignoring Bell's point in #1394. This is a silly point, but it most definitely isn't doing whatever the fuck you're accusing him of here.
I really don’t get the fixation from Guillotina on Cakez.
You don't understand why someone would direct most of their posting to sorting the main wagon of the day?
Man I can't either!
This is a really weird vote from Guillotina on Cakez. They’ve literally been defending Cakez the entire game.
No they literally haven't.

So, let's review:

Guillotina made 17 posts before they replaced out. In three of those posts: 1255, 1357, 1398, Guillotina defended Cakez. This is not unreasonable; it makes sense for someone unfamiliar in the game to be squicked out by the way that Cakez was getting pushed in this day because there weren't a lot of reasons forthcoming. A lot of Cobra Kai's argument stretching Guillotina asking Fermis about a Cakez vote as defending it (it wasn't) or misinterprets Guillotina prodding Cakez as defense or even calls a vote on Noraa for her attack on Bell as attacking Cakez just because his name was brought up.

This is not a case that justifies putting off confirmed scum. This is not a case that justifies lynching a claimed one-shot vig (yes, it's possible that Spiffeh is a mafia vig those paths are insanely more convoluted than Spiffeh being a town vig). This is not a case that justifies burying my beautiful former Paragon because the potential upswing for leaving him alive for a day is much better than the potential information we gain from lynching him before Noraa.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4396 (isolation #105) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:44 pm

In post 4390, Cabd wrote:Okay but like... I got my cakez thing and I am more than happy to trade getting spiffeh today for leashing spiffeh and killing noraa today if it means that there's a chance that a potential town you will start doping something actually useful.

This mood is subject to change every four hours between doses.
If we reach a gamestate where Spiffeh isn't in immediate danger than I would love to start talking about non-Spiffeh things.
I'd like to talk about non-Spiffeh things very much but we're also one vote away from potentially making a pretty significant boo boo and I don't think people realize it.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4397 (isolation #106) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:46 pm

In post 4392, Cabd wrote:Like nacho mang I don't actually care which scum dies first. Mood-swing me does but in the end they're both scum.

What sort of pool are you envisioning you want spiffeh shooting within?
At the end of 110 pages it was MWNN-MariaR-ReaganBush.
From what I've read today I'm backing into MWNN and I still think Maria is scum but I don't hate Bush as much as I hated Reagan.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4398 (isolation #107) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:47 pm

And I know that I need to process some Maria role stuff but I don't know wtf is going on there.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4399 (isolation #108) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:47 pm

Although if Maria is town then it's probably an easy swap to beeboy - I thought that him-Maria interactions earlier on were a fairly loud NOT PARTNER signal (Muffin pointed this out and I stole it for myself) but there's not really anything beyond that point.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4401 (isolation #109) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:48 pm

But seeing anyone else dead wouldn't bring me joy.

So {MariaR/beeboy, MWNN, Reagan-Bush} would be the place where I would like Spiffeh to do his thing.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4422 (isolation #110) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:06 pm

In post 4400, Cabd wrote:UNVOTE:

There spiffeh no longer at Lim-2.

More talk about man with no name, because you and cobra are both saying him and i don't have a read on him other than he's in my POE pool.
Overall, he fits the image of what I expected a Cakez-busser to look like. I don't like that in between the vast majority of fluff posts the only game related posting that he really has is calling Cakez scum - there's not a lot of lead up to him deciding that Cakez is scum which looks much more like scum who decided to bus their partner than it does town developing a scum read.

His posting on page 64 is interesting to me because it's really the only time that he shows sign of life in something vaguely game-related and it's to tell midway that midway needs to commit to his votes more (an honest criticism of Midway's play that MWNN most certainly believes) - this to me shows that MWNN is capable of a genuine & passionate tone but it has been unwhelming and flat this game because he is scum and has nothing to latch onto.

Muffin also did a bit of a meta dive - it wasn't as illuminating as we were hoping (some of the meta was a bit kattywhompus/not the base we were looking for), but he's definitely demonstrated the capability to be probing and inquisitive that he straight up just hasn't shown here.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4425 (isolation #111) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:09 pm

In post 4424, Bell wrote:
In post 4422, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
In post 4400, Cabd wrote:UNVOTE:

There spiffeh no longer at Lim-2.

More talk about man with no name, because you and cobra are both saying him and i don't have a read on him other than he's in my POE pool.
Overall, he fits the image of what I expected a Cakez-busser to look like. I don't like that in between the vast majority of fluff posts the only game related posting that he really has is calling Cakez scum - there's not a lot of lead up to him deciding that Cakez is scum which looks much more like scum who decided to bus their partner than it does town developing a scum read.

His posting on page 64 is interesting to me because it's really the only time that he shows sign of life in something vaguely game-related and it's to tell midway that midway needs to commit to his votes more (an honest criticism of Midway's play that MWNN most certainly believes) - this to me shows that MWNN is capable of a genuine & passionate tone but it has been unwhelming and flat this game because he is scum and has nothing to latch onto.

Muffin also did a bit of a meta dive - it wasn't as illuminating as we were hoping (some of the meta was a bit kattywhompus/not the base we were looking for), but he's definitely demonstrated the capability to be probing and inquisitive that he straight up just hasn't shown here.
You never do this. What happened.
???
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4430 (isolation #112) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:15 pm

My problems with Reagan-Bush is mostly a few instances of "is this
really
what peta believes?". I'll highlight what I have time for shortly.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4431 (isolation #113) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:16 pm

In post 4427, Bell wrote:Oh, it's Nacho.
Hi Nacho.
Why are you currently voting Spiffeh?
Why do you think my reasons for tabling him for later are bad?
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4434 (isolation #114) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:19 pm

In post 4433, Bell wrote:Because I was pushed into it.
It's not a bad lim'
if you ignore the Noraa guilty.

Which I haven't.
I'm crossing my arms and giving you a stern look.
Please be a good boy and vote the guilty with papa Nacho.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4437 (isolation #115) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:21 pm

Why not?

You're correct that it's good to kill scum when we have scum. Do you understand how silly it is not to give a one-shot vig the opportunity to shoot?
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4439 (isolation #116) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:21 pm

In post 4435, Bell wrote:
In post 4431, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
In post 4427, Bell wrote:Oh, it's Nacho.
Hi Nacho.
Why are you currently voting Spiffeh?
Why do you think my reasons for tabling him for later are bad?
I don't I'm in your camp in spirit.
Well actually not really I still think Spiffeh is scum, just DGB good scum with a neat fake claim to get us to hesitate.
I just also think I could be wrong and always want to kill scum when we have scum. So I'd prefer Noraa first and then Spiffeh tmrw.
But I'm not going to fight this.
Follow your heart. Vote Noraa with me.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4442 (isolation #117) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:22 pm

In post 4436, Bell wrote:
In post 4433, Bell wrote:Because I was pushed into it.
It's not a bad lim' if you ignore the Noraa guilty.
Which I haven't
you're ignoring it by voting spiffeh.
vote noraaa. vote your conscience.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4447 (isolation #118) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:27 pm

In post 4391, Will catch up later maybe wrote:I'm going to respond to Cobra and Cabd separately. I'm going to respond longform and then I'm going to summarize the thrust of their arguments and the thrust of my rebuttal. I haven't yet read Cabd's argument so I might be less FIRE AND BRIMSTONE I'm posturing for right now but I'll try not to disappoint. I'm sure that no one gives a shit about either wall - I'm just putting the effort in for all of those little boys and girls to show them that their opinions are valid too and that I'm here to fight against He Who Has Become What He Used to Hate.

Spoiler: Call and Answer
In post 2783, Cobra Kai wrote:
Guillotina
- I think this person has to be scum. They’re a lurker, yes, but majority of their content is Cakez focused. Like, 80%. There’s some alt mindgaming with fferyllt, and then a bunch of defense of cakez, placating the wagon. And then they end up voting Cakez, the person most of their ISO is defending. It screams last minute bus vote in conjunction with my townreads on the Noraa wagon.
This is an unfair reading of the Guillotina ISO as a whole, and even if it wasn't, it wouldn't be as damning as it paints. For one, Cakez was the flavor of the day - most of the posting was posting about LYNCH CAKEZ EAT CAKE - why would you expect someone with limited time not to address that? Secondly, Guilotina vows that they will NEVER vote Cakez for the entirety of the day then ends up changing their mind two posts later - this seems more likely to be "town that isn't paying attention to their image" as opposed to "scum who forgot they made the promise" or "scum OK with breaking said promise" - but maybe that's just an old school state of mind.
Guillotina questioning the power of friendship vote. Didn’t acknowledge any of the other four votes, but singled out the hot hydra. I’m wondering how much these two interact over the day (Guillotina and Cakez).
I don't think that this is unreasonable to ask Flames to elaborate on the "you know why" vote and I don't think that he needs to comment on the other 4 votes for it to be legitimate. I think that this "I wonder how much they interact over the day" shows that you were biased from the jump to tie the two together.
Guillotina asking Cakez opinion on the wagon members.
Guillotina was following up with MWNN's line of questioning which was "why are you trying to make nice instead of pushing back against the people townreading you"?
But this is again a bit of a sketchy interpretation - might want to take those black glasses off.
Guillotina has spent a lot of time interacting with fferyllt after that questioning of the Cakez vote.
Two posts? A lot of time? Really?
Throwaway empty promise soft defending cakez. So far all they’ve talked about is trying to message fferyllt who they are and Cakez.
So far they had spent about an hour playing that game. In that hour, they didn't defend Cakez at all - the post you linked here is the first time they express an opinion or defend him. They asked Ffery one question and then there were like three posts that naturally came out of a conversation. You're losing the overall thread here.
More awkward Cakez defense from Guillotina. Cakez is living rent-free in their mind, apparently. It’s also interesting Cakez hasn’t brought them up in the lurker-mass pool. I think they make sense for scum outside of Cakez listed pools.
I think it's pretty reasonable for someone to miss why Cakez was getting voted at that point in time. In fact I think that most people didn't understand why Cakez was getting the votes he was at that point in time. Your work in making Guillotina's two posts disagreeing with Cakez lynch into "living rent free in their mind" makes it seem like you're a majority shareholder in Stretch Armstrong, INC because I don't think a reasonable person reads Guillotina's posts the way you do.
Guillotina is criminally under-analyzed. A weak vote on Noraa, while simultaneously attempting to placate both sides of the cakez issue. It’s weird positioning between them and Noraa/Cakez.
This is again a misinterpretation of Guillotina's post. Guillotina is voting Noraa because of Noraa ignoring Bell's point in #1394. This is a silly point, but it most definitely isn't doing whatever the fuck you're accusing him of here.
I really don’t get the fixation from Guillotina on Cakez.
You don't understand why someone would direct most of their posting to sorting the main wagon of the day?
Man I can't either!
This is a really weird vote from Guillotina on Cakez. They’ve literally been defending Cakez the entire game.
No they literally haven't.

So, let's review:

Guillotina made 17 posts before they replaced out. In three of those posts: 1255, 1357, 1398, Guillotina defended Cakez. This is not unreasonable; it makes sense for someone unfamiliar in the game to be squicked out by the way that Cakez was getting pushed in this day because there weren't a lot of reasons forthcoming. A lot of Cobra Kai's argument stretching Guillotina asking Fermis about a Cakez vote as defending it (it wasn't) or misinterprets Guillotina prodding Cakez as defense or even calls a vote on Noraa for her attack on Bell as attacking Cakez just because his name was brought up.

This is not a case that justifies putting off confirmed scum. This is not a case that justifies lynching a claimed one-shot vig (yes, it's possible that Spiffeh is a mafia vig those paths are insanely more convoluted than Spiffeh being a town vig). This is not a case that justifies burying my beautiful former Paragon because the potential upswing for leaving him alive for a day is much better than the potential information we gain from lynching him before Noraa.
@bell

this is the spark that created the bloodlust of today
it is not enough to justify the silliness happening now
this is the crack in the door that will allow crafty scum to worm through like i have so many times before
shut the door. make the correct play.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4449 (isolation #119) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:30 pm

yes.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4454 (isolation #120) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:37 pm

i thought you were gonna have like

questions for me based on my defense
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4458 (isolation #121) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:40 pm

i townread him bc in the 8 hours since the game started and since i started reading he seemed to be melting down and i didn't remember Cakez being a super meltdown type
you were being cagey about your reasons and i haven't played a real game in like a year so if you had expectation i would sheep you and do anything but go my own way you're crazy because i'd rather be hilariously wrong with my own thoughts than amazingly correct as another cog in someone else's machine
i then engaged him on a couple things and he responded underwhelmingly
then i went to work and you lynched cakez in the meantime
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4459 (isolation #122) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:42 pm

In post 4455, Bell wrote:Why did you defend scum instead of yeet it.

*bops you with a wand*
i dunno why are you voting a claimed killing role when there's confirmed scum on the table

people do crazy things amirite
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4460 (isolation #123) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:43 pm

In post 4456, Cabd wrote:No man for fuck's sake i'm trying to connect with you and it's not working ugh
then talk about things that i like to talk about

like MWNN

or your early thoughts of the dead presidents
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4461 (isolation #124) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:43 pm

or how much you've missed having me around - how empty your life has been without me here to harass you
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4462 (isolation #125) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:44 pm

or how you're sorry for trying to lynch spiffeh and so you're gonna stop and lynch noraa instead because that's the play that makes logical sense
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4465 (isolation #126) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:46 pm

In post 4464, Cabd wrote:if it were 3p and i had to choose between you and regan i'd shoot you twice.
you never were good at reading me
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4470 (isolation #127) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:50 pm

well

i'm going to bed now

i'll be back after work to do something if you guys don't shit the bed by then
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4516 (isolation #128) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:39 pm

always feels good killing town to save a buddy

had to work for it, but hi5 spiffeh!

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4524 (isolation #129) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:45 pm

i knew it!

that's a scum claim from cabd!

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4559 (isolation #130) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:17 pm

In post 4548, Cabd wrote:I guess that means I'm gutreading nachomuffib as town for now. Ugh.
look, give me time, i'm sure i can change your mind again

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4632 (isolation #131) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:42 am

oh i guess dunnstral targeted us

a waste, but meh

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4635 (isolation #132) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:46 am

that's a trick question because plans are inherently boring

trying to trap us like that is pretty scummy

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4685 (isolation #133) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:30 am

ahhh... well... that's embarrassing....
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4686 (isolation #134) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:30 am

how was everyone's thanksgiving?
hope it was good yep yep
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4715 (isolation #135) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:13 am

We're Pandoria, Town Blade (Turtle Messenger). Linked with unwnd N1, sent Fermis Flames a couple of haikus. Linked with Brian N2, sent Cabd a message.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4789 (isolation #136) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:36 pm

i believe you spiffeh, even though youre dead to nacho now
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4791 (isolation #137) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:48 pm

what's in it for me?
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4793 (isolation #138) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:52 pm

you wanna see me do karate naked?
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4837 (isolation #139) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:06 am

basically nacho and brian wished me a happy thanksgiving and i said "thanks" because i felt that was an appropriate response but wasn't really sure

-nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4838 (isolation #140) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:08 am

actually the first thing i wrote in the PT was something along the lines of: we're killing cabd and roleblocking flavour leaf right?

and then i said oops wrong PT

i am thankful that brian didn't out us. a true bro

-nacho
see username

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”