Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #343 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

ego
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1636 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1583, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:I agree about Gamma from what little I've read.

-Pluto (Auro)
People often jump on him for really bad reasons. In that Plotinus’ game he was bleeding obvtown and still got misexecuted on D1 but since I was a replace in that game, I couldn’t do anything about it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2077 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2054, Titus wrote:
In post 1778, Totus wrote:Back off from catboi. I have a solid TR on him and the pushes on him are crap. My VCA will show him as town on Day 4.

*sees hydra town casing their partner*

*glares*
Who is this account impersonating me? I don't have a catboi read for the record.
Hectic. Only FL and Hectic are allowed to post with alts.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2495 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2493, skitter30 wrote:fl u sure u wanna end on dannflor?
Are you having doubts on your read of him or did you agree with me when you clicked that link?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2496 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2494, Krazy wrote:
In post 6, Krazy wrote:~~~Hydra Key~~~

Venus, Mars, and Pluto
Venus - Shiro
Mars - Nancy Drew 39
Pluto - Auro

(If unsigned, probably nancy)

Starcrossed
~Taki - PookyTheMagicalBear
~Mitsuha - Kanna

(If unsigned, probably pooky)
Ok this is where I'm at no need to apologize for missed signs so long as the string of posts generally indicate who is posting.

@nancy it would still help if you sign the first few posts at least before you begin a string
Sorry, all of these recent posts are by me. Mars/Nancy,
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2650 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2646, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 2626, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2585, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 2584, unwnd wrote:Sweet dreams are made of this
who am i to disagree?
I travel the world and the seven seas.
Everybody's searching for something...
Some of them want to use you . . .
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2652 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2645, Five Candles wrote:The masons are in here for anyone interested:

Venus Mars and Pluto
Titus
skitter30
Ydrasse
:lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3081 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3080, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 3078, Ydrasse wrote:FULL MOUNTAINOUS STUMPGAME

BOTTOM TEXT

I'm actually thinking of modding something like this where both stumps get to draft the teams.

Masons - Townies - Mafia.

Everyone plays on incog accounts.

The stumps are hydra'd on one main account.
/pre-in
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3344 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3337, Starcrossed wrote:feels like she has accepted her fate.

which is sad :(
Yeah she doesn’t like being scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3349 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3340, Morning Tweet wrote:Here's my best though

Spoiler:
TOWN //

Venus Mars and Pluto (Nancy Drew 39, Auro, and Shiro) - nancy town meta
catboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - occams razor with regards to how towny he is plus VT thing lol idk
skitter30 - lots of stuff throughout game but feels particularly like she isnt advancing an agenda to me. also shared chara read
Hopkirk - i think he is also VT of which there are 2-3, he thought he was cleared fer real, he also really thinks im scum cause i cant read him prolly
Lunar Martian - hectic doesnt pick him

UPPER TOWN //

Xtoxm
Starcrossed (Pooky+Kanna Hydra)

(This kind of hinges on them not conspiring together or whatever but assuming that isn’t the case then yeah)

TOWN LEAN //
Gamma Emerald - basically a guess

---

NULL //
Ydrasse - has not played game but she does that as town a lot BUT it’s her meta now so makes sense to only have to do that. Dunno, she does get along well with the stumps tho
Titus - i more agree with others sentiments that Hectic would pick Titus now actually, she also hasnt been around which ive more interpreted with her as scum than town -- like in her town games with me she drives elims, in the scum ones i cant remember anything she does
Firebringer - not much to work off of other than sort of janky claim
unwnd - gambiting scum or not, would guess not
RCEnigma - basically a coin toss but id bet against him being scum based on Hectic not picking him, and like i barely liked the ISO over others

SCUM LEAN //
Chara - probably scum for progression on me and also not really being into the game and also being scummy. it is going down with me sooner or later!

3 of {Ydrasse/Titus/Fire/unwnd/RCE/Chara}

After skimming a few ISOs i lean not towards RCE and maybe towards Fire. I lean not towards unwind and towards Chara. Finally I would say probably towards Titus, against Ydrasse.

So Chara/Titus/Firebringer. I see Hectic picking Chara/Titus easily but unsure about Fire really. Claiming JoAT outright was weird tho and scum might be JoATs. i would soonest see Fire replaced with someone like Ydrasse though if she really was scum all along cause i dont really scumread him

so Chara/Titus + Fire or Ydrasse IMO

aight have fun !
UNVOTE:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3350 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3349, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3340, Morning Tweet wrote:Here's my best though

Spoiler:
TOWN //

Venus Mars and Pluto (Nancy Drew 39, Auro, and Shiro) - nancy town meta
catboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - occams razor with regards to how towny he is plus VT thing lol idk
skitter30 - lots of stuff throughout game but feels particularly like she isnt advancing an agenda to me. also shared chara read
Hopkirk - i think he is also VT of which there are 2-3, he thought he was cleared fer real, he also really thinks im scum cause i cant read him prolly
Lunar Martian - hectic doesnt pick him

UPPER TOWN //

Xtoxm
Starcrossed (Pooky+Kanna Hydra)

(This kind of hinges on them not conspiring together or whatever but assuming that isn’t the case then yeah)

TOWN LEAN //
Gamma Emerald - basically a guess

---

NULL //
Ydrasse - has not played game but she does that as town a lot BUT it’s her meta now so makes sense to only have to do that. Dunno, she does get along well with the stumps tho
Titus - i more agree with others sentiments that Hectic would pick Titus now actually, she also hasnt been around which ive more interpreted with her as scum than town -- like in her town games with me she drives elims, in the scum ones i cant remember anything she does
Firebringer - not much to work off of other than sort of janky claim
unwnd - gambiting scum or not, would guess not
RCEnigma - basically a coin toss but id bet against him being scum based on Hectic not picking him, and like i barely liked the ISO over others

SCUM LEAN //
Chara - probably scum for progression on me and also not really being into the game and also being scummy. it is going down with me sooner or later!

3 of {Ydrasse/Titus/Fire/unwnd/RCE/Chara}

After skimming a few ISOs i lean not towards RCE and maybe towards Fire. I lean not towards unwind and towards Chara. Finally I would say probably towards Titus, against Ydrasse.

So Chara/Titus/Firebringer. I see Hectic picking Chara/Titus easily but unsure about Fire really. Claiming JoAT outright was weird tho and scum might be JoATs. i would soonest see Fire replaced with someone like Ydrasse though if she really was scum all along cause i dont really scumread him

so Chara/Titus + Fire or Ydrasse IMO

aight have fun !
UNVOTE:
Is it too late? Scum!Tweetie doesn’t make this readslist. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3925 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 95, Chara wrote:i think staying on her side is the best move to make, though.
sorry Nancy.
No offence @Chara but should I be worried about this? Cuz I still think you’re town but now I’m really super paranoid.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4514 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4492, skitter30 wrote:I mean ... why am i wrong on xtoxm?
Because he sounds very differently here than in Boon uPick. I think all of the ascetics are probably town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4644 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4643, High Quality Alt wrote:
In post 4609, Hopkirk wrote:hectic has soon high quality alts though
Aww, you think so?
lmfaoooo :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4909 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4908, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 4906, skitter30 wrote:I meant i specifically want to know why *auro* thinks i shoupd be townreading *him* (+ his slot) here

Iirc he thinks i should be townreading him independently of you
I will ask him to respond to this then.
Auro says you should be tr us because I’m obvtown.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6288 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4322, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4313, Morning Tweet wrote:i think ur exclusively suspecting town in me/venus/chara so unless youve got more then that is concerning to an extent, especially with venus i think youre pretty strongly wrong

i am aware that u found that towny but then found me scummy again, my point is more pointing out that the only time u wavered on me being scum is when it didnt matter, when it does matter you're back to wanting my head now that im at least a little further back on the kill priority. its just me lazily scumreading off reads on me, you agreed i might be town but discarded that once i needed to be considered again

i thought chara improved when it had their turn being the possible elimination yesterday but i would have to look to see exactly wy. That combined with it suddenly feeling more like it was also someone who was more being forced into scum pool. Maybe the scumread reasoning is just generally weak this game, or maybe i dont see it cause i dont have as much context, or maybe im just bad
i guess, like, idk: requiring all 3 of you/chara/venus to be wrong requires me to be wrong on a gamestate read + me to be more wrong than i nearly ever am. this may sound cocky but i'm just about never that wrong, and i don't think this game is the exception to the rule.

i don't think all three of you are scum, but i woud be quite surprised to see that *none* of you are

for the second paragraph: you have a fair point r.e. timing, but, well, you seem to understand that you've been 'playing off' this game to some level, so why is it more likely that i'm scum who took a conveninet/oppurtunistic position on town!you as opposed to town who actually saw that you were town during the part of the game where we both agree that you were being townie? like why is this something that's more likely to come from scum-me than town-me is the bit i don't necessarily get. also if i'm scum why don't i just push you there, instead of defending u at that time

ig i don't really vibe super hard with ur chara townread tbh either, it's a bit fluffy
@Skitter, while I still think you’re scum mainly from your very wrong confibiased read on us as well as you also probably also being wrong on Xtoxm meta, I would really like to understand if you could articulate what this gamestate read is based on?

Also since I obviously know I’m town, what happens to this gamestate read if Chara and Tweetie also wind up being town?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6354 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I think catboi is almost certainly flipping town. Someone should have unvoted. I’m seriously pissed at that hammer.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6880 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6877, Krazy wrote:
In post 6871, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:I really wish Isis is in this game. He is really good at reading Ydrasse.
Isis uses 'she/hers' pronouns
In post 6872, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 6871, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:I really wish Isis is in this game. SHE is really good at reading Ydrasse.
:facepalm:
@mod, how did you miss that this was my next post IMMEDIATELY following that?

You know I have dyslexia right?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6994 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Your target will become Inverted when you target them. All roles will be able to successfully target your target
I should also ask Krazy about this. This is from one of the flipped scum roles in The Dark Fairy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7032 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7011, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 7010, Starcrossed wrote:I tr lunar martian on his reaction to my bullshit claim in the hood, I'd think if he was in a PT with Hectic, Hectic would've just told him I was full of shit and he wouldn't have taken me seriously.

also as a leashed rolestopper, he kind of has to keep the revealed mason alive and I'm not sure how much longer Hectic can afford to kill around him if he were actually town here.
+1

I think catboi’s role makes sense with a town rolestopper because why would scum need a scum rolestopper when they have stickyfruit?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7418 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7408, Ydrasse wrote:
this is the song stuck in my head today though
I actually like this one at lot more it reminds me a bit of Norah Jones.

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7419 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7411, Ydrasse wrote:apparently i have some neat dragons

3/1/2 is my preference with these.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7433 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

skitter30 Jan 16, 07:17pm Feb 08, 11:49pm 0 days 16 hours
If she flips scum here, the memes will be off the charts.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7447 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7446, Flavor Leaf wrote:preaching to the choir here, im with ya, she's scum
VOTE: Skitter

E -1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7602 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Pooky, @Chara who should we vote for and please unvote. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7615 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7604, Flavor Leaf wrote:probably
starcrossed
or ydrasse today
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7884 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7878, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Morning Tweet locktown!!

-Mason bro Pluto
Why?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7891 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7868, Flavor Leaf wrote:just so you guys dont think im lying

OFFICIAL CLAIM #3 NANCY IS MASON

there. all 3 times ive done that it's been good.

now win this game for me while i sitback and eat popcorn, Puppet bear
Noooo I want to be scum, so you can fade me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7894 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7885, Chara wrote:i probably can't vote Tweetie after the self-meta post.

pedit: why wouldn't masons be allowed to be ascetic? mason-picking isn't a role action, it's a pregame thing.
VOTE: Ydrasse
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7903 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7892, Glory and Mel wrote:This game was unwinnable but now its a bit more harder due to the Skitter elim.

Hopkirk, VMP
Starcrossed
Xtoxm, Chara
Ydra, MT, Lunar

If we had not elim'd skitter we could have elimd ydra mt and lunar, be in F5, and have enough information to solve the game.
we elim'd skitter tho so we have to make up for that somehow.
And Titus elim didn’t help us either. I wanted time to sort her properly but it just got rammed through. So if Tweetie’s town then that means Skitter’s solve was all wrong.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7910 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7891, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 7868, Flavor Leaf wrote:just so you guys dont think im lying

OFFICIAL CLAIM #3 NANCY IS MASON

there. all 3 times ive done that it's been good.

now win this game for me while i sitback and eat popcorn, Puppet bear
Noooo I want to be scum, so you can fade me.
Hectic, please kill me tonight, I’m begging you!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7927 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7922, Glory and Mel wrote:so tonight I have an opportunity to track MT
hmmm
Is she no longer aesetic? I’m really confused about that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7935 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7928, Glory and Mel wrote:
In post 7927, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 7922, Glory and Mel wrote:so tonight I have an opportunity to track MT
hmmm
Is she no longer aesetic? I’m really confused about that.
Pooky's existance allows me to get a result on them
Oh I see.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7939 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7934, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 7930, Chara wrote:
In post 7899, Flavor Leaf wrote:and he's been doing it to me since the beginning of the game, Chara. So if you think this is me starting it, then please relook over the entirety of this game. He came into the game with the mindset to discredit me.

Like if someone gonna disrespect me this way, they best be ready to deal with some claws.

I didn't get to where I am in my career because I let people walk all over me, lol, thing is, I'm completely able to just move past it immediately outside of this game, most people can't.
i don't care who started it, FL. "he started it"
is
a childish argument, in that it is something children say because they believe that whoever started an altercation is responsible for how the rest of it goes.
i don't care because you don't care, and you're not going to care regardless of what i say, so it doesn't matter. and i've never been talking about how you've been treating Pooky. that doesn't matter to me because the both of you have been going at it at a similar level. i've been referring to everyone else in the game that you've been treating like they and their feelings don't matter because it's just a game. saying you don't have a problem with Nancy as a person, you have problems with her play, is fine. repeatedly bringing up that you don't trust her reads doesn't have any mechanical advantage, it's just enjoying the feeling of saying the shitty thing, and it doesn't really matter to me if she's bothered by it or not, because the way you've been doing it, and other comments you've made this game (about other players or the town as a whole), have come off as really mean spirited. it makes me like you less as a person, sorry.

i got angry at Ali about this earlier, too, but e did admit to being upset and taking it out on Nancy, so it's not really going to affect how i view em.

reading it all out, this definitely sounds more dramatic than it has any real right to. i don't think it's that deep, really.
Oh, I am upset at Nancy for legitimate reasons, and Pooky discrediting.

I don't care about "being childish", I know the times when I am, I am incredibly self aware. I also go against this mindset in general.

I also disagree. It specifically gives a mechanical advantage, that's why I'm doing it.
No you’re not and that’s all I’m going to say about that since I don’t want to be temp banned.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7952 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7899, Flavor Leaf wrote:and he's been doing it to me since the beginning of the game, Chara. So if you think this is me starting it, then please relook over the entirety of this game. He came into the game with the mindset to discredit me.

Like if someone gonna disrespect me this way, they best be ready to deal with some claws.

I didn't get to where I am in my career because I let people walk all over me, lol, thing is, I'm completely able to just move past it immediately outside of this game, most people can't.
is
a childish argument, in that it is something children say because they believe that whoever started an altercation is responsible for how the rest of it goes.
i don't care because you don't care, and you're not going to care regardless of what i say, so it doesn't matter. and i've never been talking about how you've been treating Pooky. that doesn't matter to me because the both of you have been going at it at a similar level. i've been referring to everyone else in the game that you've been treating like they and their feelings don't matter because it's just a game. saying you don't have a problem with Nancy as a person, you have problems with her play, is fine. repeatedly bringing up that you don't trust her reads doesn't have any mechanical advantage, it's just enjoying the feeling of saying the shitty thing, and it doesn't really matter to me if she's bothered by it or not, because the way you've been doing it, and other comments you've made this game (about other players or the town as a whole), have come off as really mean spirited. it makes me like you less as a person, sorry.

i got angry at Ali about this earlier, too, but e did admit to being upset and taking it out on Nancy, so it's not really going to affect how i view em.

reading it all out, this definitely sounds more dramatic than it has any real right to. i don't think it's that deep, really.
Well first off Ali did actually apologize and e hasn’t been continually trying to break my spirit down by beating it into a pulp. But than you you for all the kind words. They mean more they you can imagine. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7962 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7942, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 7939, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 7934, Flavor Leaf wrote:

is

Oh, I am upset at Nancy for legitimate reasons, and Pooky discrediting.

I don't care about "being childish", I know the times when I am, I am incredibly self aware. I also go against this mindset in general.

I also disagree. It specifically gives a mechanical advantage, that's why I'm doing it.
No you’re not and that’s all I’m going to say about that since I don’t want to be temp banned.

I have been upset with your play for over a year Nancy, yes I am. dont tell me how
I
feel
I’ll tell you anything I goddamned want!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7970 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7960, Starcrossed wrote:uh i will do whatever to make this game end as soon as possible
Can’t be soon enough for me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7974 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7967, Flavor Leaf wrote:You dont get to tell me how I feel, that's just on a personal level.
Respect is a two way street.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7990 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7979, Flavor Leaf wrote:And I will tell you, you dont get to tell me how I feel, which just actively invalidates you here.
Respect is a two way street.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8215 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8214, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Mars - it doesn’t matter if Hectic knows who they’re targeting, we really just need Glory protected
but we of course know you’re not letting your last mason die on the one night they can be protected.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8238 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Cool. Gg everyone. \o/

So Skitter was right on Xtoxm.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8242 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Told you, Starcrossed was pure. So both a town and scum magical and no loyal/disloyal anything. So I was not wrong when I said that Pooky’s and Lunar’s roles made sense together.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8247 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8243, Krazy wrote:Draft was:
Krazy: Starcrossed + Skitter30
Hectic: Ydrasse
Krazy: NancyHydra + Gamma Emerald
Hectic: Dannflor
Krazy: Titus + Morning Tweet
Hectic: Xtoxm
Krazy: Chara + RCEnigma
Hectic: catboi

ftr there was a brief conversation surrounding the catboi pick where, Firebringer, I did say there might be bribes involved if he picked you. I tried!
Are those all the banned names? Extremely surprised he never tried to draft Hopkirk.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8248 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8244, skitter30 wrote:gg thanks krazy for modding
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8369 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8239, Krazy wrote:Mason PT: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=85665
Starcrossed Hood: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=85712
Viewer's Gallery/Deadchat: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=85667
Scum PT will not be released ever by request
Sad
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8377 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8373, Flavor Leaf wrote:Nancy, Titus, Gamma Emerald probably were the actual strongest drafts here based on my own draft spec of who Hectic would draft, and Nancy/Gamma’s ability to 1v1 me, and Titus and I knowing each other for 7 years now
I think Hectic would have been nuts to draft me based off you drafting me last time.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”