Glory and Mel
Glory and Mel
Goon
Glory and Mel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7925 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:03 pm

Post by Glory and Mel »

Why has Ydra been moving up every night?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7926 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

otherwise, we can double clear Starcrossed if Ydrasse flips a scum Magical
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7927 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7922, Glory and Mel wrote:so tonight I have an opportunity to track MT
hmmm
Is she no longer aesetic? I’m really confused about that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Glory and Mel
Glory and Mel
Goon
Glory and Mel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7928 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by Glory and Mel »

In post 7927, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
hmmm
Pooky's existance allows me to get a result on them
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7929 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 7925, Glory and Mel wrote:Why has Ydra been moving up every night?

she gets true alignment on people below her.

her not using her action on Night 1 is kinda something else, though, i dont actually see a world where Ydrasse isn't today's fade
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #7930 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7899, Flavor Leaf wrote:and he's been doing it to me since the beginning of the game, Chara. So if you think this is me starting it, then please relook over the entirety of this game. He came into the game with the mindset to discredit me.

Like if someone gonna disrespect me this way, they best be ready to deal with some claws.

I didn't get to where I am in my career because I let people walk all over me, lol, thing is, I'm completely able to just move past it immediately outside of this game, most people can't.
i don't care who started it, FL. "he started it"
is
a childish argument, in that it is something children say because they believe that whoever started an altercation is responsible for how the rest of it goes.
i don't care because you don't care, and you're not going to care regardless of what i say, so it doesn't matter. and i've never been talking about how you've been treating Pooky. that doesn't matter to me because the both of you have been going at it at a similar level. i've been referring to everyone else in the game that you've been treating like they and their feelings don't matter because it's just a game. saying you don't have a problem with Nancy as a person, you have problems with her play, is fine. repeatedly bringing up that you don't trust her reads doesn't have any mechanical advantage, it's just enjoying the feeling of saying the shitty thing, and it doesn't really matter to me if she's bothered by it or not, because the way you've been doing it, and other comments you've made this game (about other players or the town as a whole), have come off as really mean spirited. it makes me like you less as a person, sorry.

i got angry at Ali about this earlier, too, but e did admit to being upset and taking it out on Nancy, so it's not really going to affect how i view em.

reading it all out, this definitely sounds more dramatic than it has any real right to. i don't think it's that deep, really.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7931 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i think we're pretty close.

It's Ydrasse and Lunar, and then Starcrossed or Xtoxm if it's not one of them.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #7932 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 7909, Flavor Leaf wrote:If you're town, you have done all that you could have.
i appreciate it
In post 7923, Flavor Leaf wrote:yes. If Ydrasse flips scum, we get to clear MT here.
i'll be ecstatic if this happens. At least as ecstatic as i can be about this game rn anyway. what a journey
Glory and Mel
Glory and Mel
Goon
Glory and Mel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7933 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:06 pm

Post by Glory and Mel »

In post 7929, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 7925, Glory and Mel wrote:Why has Ydra been moving up every night?

she gets true alignment on people below her.

her not using her action on Night 1 is kinda something else, though, i dont actually see a world where Ydrasse isn't today's fade
she has 1-shot she already used tho so why does she want to keep moving up?

But ya I'm thinking about wanting to go Ydra more and more. That seems like the most optimal thing to do.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7934 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 7930, Chara wrote:
In post 7899, Flavor Leaf wrote:and he's been doing it to me since the beginning of the game, Chara. So if you think this is me starting it, then please relook over the entirety of this game. He came into the game with the mindset to discredit me.

Like if someone gonna disrespect me this way, they best be ready to deal with some claws.

I didn't get to where I am in my career because I let people walk all over me, lol, thing is, I'm completely able to just move past it immediately outside of this game, most people can't.
is
a childish argument, in that it is something children say because they believe that whoever started an altercation is responsible for how the rest of it goes.
i don't care because you don't care, and you're not going to care regardless of what i say, so it doesn't matter. and i've never been talking about how you've been treating Pooky. that doesn't matter to me because the both of you have been going at it at a similar level. i've been referring to everyone else in the game that you've been treating like they and their feelings don't matter because it's just a game. saying you don't have a problem with Nancy as a person, you have problems with her play, is fine. repeatedly bringing up that you don't trust her reads doesn't have any mechanical advantage, it's just enjoying the feeling of saying the shitty thing, and it doesn't really matter to me if she's bothered by it or not, because the way you've been doing it, and other comments you've made this game (about other players or the town as a whole), have come off as really mean spirited. it makes me like you less as a person, sorry.

i got angry at Ali about this earlier, too, but e did admit to being upset and taking it out on Nancy, so it's not really going to affect how i view em.

reading it all out, this definitely sounds more dramatic than it has any real right to. i don't think it's that deep, really.
Oh, I am upset at Nancy for legitimate reasons, and Pooky discrediting.

I don't care about "being childish", I know the times when I am, I am incredibly self aware. I also go against this mindset in general.

I also disagree. It specifically gives a mechanical advantage, that's why I'm doing it.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7935 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7928, Glory and Mel wrote:
In post 7927, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
hmmm
Pooky's existance allows me to get a result on them
Oh I see.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7936 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7924, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah, actually, that's the play.

Xtoxm can loyal Message clear Lunar hopefully to.

to do that, I'd have to use my Boonie Hug to get Lunar away from the bottom spot, which i am okay doing.
yeah, i'm for this.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7937 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

everything I am doing in this game has a mechanical advantage. I also think heavy emotion is good for reading, and settling, and look what happened

The Puppet Bear is nowhere to be seen.

Mission accomplished.

he's gonna name drop me so many times after I disappear
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7938 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, Lunar on Glory, Glory on MT, Xtoxm on Lunar sounds like a good plan, tbh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7939 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7934, Flavor Leaf wrote:

is

I don't care about "being childish", I know the times when I am, I am incredibly self aware. I also go against this mindset in general.

I also disagree. It specifically gives a mechanical advantage, that's why I'm doing it.
No you’re not and that’s all I’m going to say about that since I don’t want to be temp banned.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7940 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Hectic can counter it by using his hug to bring back down Lunar, but we'll just end up fading Lunar in that case tomorrow.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7941 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by Chara »

the way you respond to me but completely miss the point of anything i said is kind of incredible.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7942 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 7939, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 7934, Flavor Leaf wrote:

is

No you’re not and that’s all I’m going to say about that since I don’t want to be temp banned.

I have been upset with your play for over a year Nancy, yes I am. dont tell me how
I
feel
Glory and Mel
Glory and Mel
Goon
Glory and Mel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7943 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by Glory and Mel »

In post 7938, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah, Lunar on Glory, Glory on MT, Xtoxm on Lunar sounds like a good plan, tbh
ya you always boonie hug lunar here
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7944 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I wasn't going to use it any other way tbh

LUNAR MARTIAN, COME GIVE ME A BOONIE HUG
Glory and Mel
Glory and Mel
Goon
Glory and Mel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7945 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by Glory and Mel »

How does your hug interact with Hectic uses his hug?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7946 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 7945, Glory and Mel wrote:How does your hug interact with Hectic uses his hug?

eh Hectic would probably just bring them back below them. They've been puppy guarding the bottom all game.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7947 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

VOTE: ydrasse
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7948 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Ydrasse, Lunar, Dannflor, Catboi

sounds like a fine team, tbh.

I think Lunar not being a likely pick made them a likely pick.

That's how I felt with Pichu when I was drafting (which actively I should have been informed who it was pre-game, people need to stop trying to do alts in these games because of that)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7949 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

and starcrossed falls in line.

Just like Fire

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”