They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6012 (isolation #200) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

vig is likely 1 shot cuz nancy prob doesnt have 3 masons
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6014 (isolation #201) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 6006, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 5786, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5769, Dunnstral wrote:Nancy I'm thinking mass claim today. I can start
Btw, @Tweetie, who did you message last night? Check anyone?
It isn't helpful for me to reveal at the moment but my message was successful
In post 5851, Pyro wrote:KidAmn is town for Gamma being out of his scumrange I'm pretty sure.
i wil sheep this from now on as ive seen it mentioned many times. Although I was previously assuming Kid's role was necessary for town balance

Love the odd doctor even rolestopper combo (if real)
In post 5875, Dunnstral wrote:Also yesterday toogeloo was all "nancy, i'll vote with you" all day but then didn't even vote at the end
lol
i didnt get feedback with mailman when i was that role - wdym u got confirmation it was successful?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6021 (isolation #202) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 6018, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6012, DkKoba wrote:vig is likely 1 shot cuz nancy prob doesnt have 3 masons
Alright fine, I shot Krazy.

I wouldn’t necessarily assume I only have a 1 shot though. :wink:
im good at reading for mason gamestates, i can tell this isnt a 3 mason game :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6022 (isolation #203) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its my fave role after all!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6026 (isolation #204) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im an investigative, you're a protective.

either u think im scum lying or im town whos telling the truth.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6027 (isolation #205) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u got feedback at all?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6030 (isolation #206) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean like the mailman confirmation is when ur target posts ur code in thread.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6031 (isolation #207) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats what they said.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6037 (isolation #208) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok yeah saharah is scum prob lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6039 (isolation #209) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 6035, SaraharaS wrote:getting out of the poe means i
town
read them. being in it means scummy or neutral. W&P was neutral. which of those 'i like this post a bit' which happened a total of 2-3 times in over 100 pages makes you think i was TRing them?

What i've done this game is correctly find multiple town (hopefully) and have 2 memebers of my 6-7p end of day POE flip scum (5-6 discounting mason who was confirmed town later). if my other reads are right then
what i've done this game
is essentially solve it d1. if my other reads are wrong then what i've done this game is get pocketed by olaf and die or something i guess, at which point hoppy probably wouldn't let me ever play mafia again which is a scary thought because then i basically die i guess :cry:

i didn't express 'doubt' because i had a townblock of over half the game (more if taking deep-masons into account), made it VERY clear that casing people as of yesterday was a stupid idea in this setup of 'town has no vote but stump has a dayvig'
i then spent the whole of yesterday playing the completely unfun game of 'scum or mason' with W&P. i don't think i could have made it clearer that's why i kept asking Nancy if she was ok with W&P, kept saying i was worried about voting a mason (then eventually unvoting W&P despite Nancy pushing back), then eventually revoting because i trusted you and olaf agreeing with me was > waiting for Nancy
this is fake btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6040 (isolation #210) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

saraharha is frustrated at consensus locktown PoE being a town win at this point and it shows
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6042 (isolation #211) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im just reading what ur tone/pushes tell me its ok (:

what do u think of toog being one of the driver targets?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6043 (isolation #212) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like why does scum!kidam confirm that there is a way for scum to bypass kills when they had the ability to claim outside?

why put scum in a position where WnP get caught via NKA?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6055 (isolation #213) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 6049, Toogeloo wrote:Roflmfao. Let me see if I understand this.

-Koba has an actual VANILLA clear on me (despite once again picking an extremely questionable night choice).
-Koba attempted to scan REK but got me instead, and knows they got me because my name was in the result.
-REK died, so the consensus is that SCUM bussed REK and Toogeloo, and shot Toogeloo.
-Despite my clear as being a VANILLA, I must be Mafia Vanilla.
-Which means that for all of this to come together, I SHOT MYSELF last night? (Unless you believe that the Scum Bus Driver multitasked).
-To reiterate, you all believe SCUM SHOT ONE OF THEIR OWN MEMBERS IN ORDER TO KILL REK AFTER BUSSING THEM WITH ME.

There is Moon Logic, and then there is acid-tripping Moon Logic while munching shrooms and drinking Jim Jones kool-aid. This would obviously be the latter.
this actually makes perfect sense, also vanilla isn't "clear" but sure.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6068 (isolation #214) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 6062, Pink Ball wrote:My concern is that there's no bus driver and Koba is leading town as scum and got credibility with WPs push.

Ok I needed to take that off my chest. Now that I see it written it looks stupid enough to not consider it.

We're probably on the right track setup wise. And that would mean Tog is confscum
lol if this flips town im looking at u next.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6069 (isolation #215) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Also dunno if it means anything but iirc titus uses the term moon logic often so for toog to pull that out feels like a lowkeh slip so im not feeling that theyre flipping town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #7148 (isolation #216) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

it actually worked out better for scum that toog was in the report because bus driver would have been confirmed regardless of how the result was given
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #7170 (isolation #217) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 7157, clidd wrote:And this is truly the best readlist in the game (), lol.
even when i havent even replaced into the game yet i get mistakenly PoE'd .... I hate it here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #7272 (isolation #218) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

have a hood but u are not guaranteed that either are town or scum :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #7273 (isolation #219) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

rather than a masonry
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”