NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #294 (isolation #0) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 18, Firebringer wrote:I AM STARTING THE OFFICIAL DOGGO ALLIANCE.

Those who wish to join it. Please type some variant of "join dog team"

we will eliminate all cats
Catgirls are superior to doggirls.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #295 (isolation #1) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh Shirou hasn’t posted yet.

Bye.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #299 (isolation #2) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw i will NOT be as hyperposty as usual, because i am working an 9 to 5 job weekly. Before i had a lot more time for mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #300 (isolation #3) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are not the arrogation of cats superior to that of the dog? The dog lives it’s entire life on it’s knees, wying for the affection and love of it’s human masters. Contrast this with the cat, an cute, yet independent and powerful creature. The cat does not wye for affection and mercy from us, rather it demands it. And if it takes a liking to us it will return the favour in love, but that is all but guaranteed. Human Western society has always put it’s pride in the rights of the individual, the fight against government control and tyranny. Are we to label ourselves on the servile canine? Is all human achievement throughout our century destined to be nothing but an history of the dominant master and the meek behaviour of the servant? In order to be true to our nature and destiny we must admit to ourselves that the cat is an superior being, one that will lead us tofar greater things than the dog.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #311 (isolation #4) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Quite an hectic first day i gotta say.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #326 (isolation #5) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Who stands with the cats, make yourself heard. Drown out these dog loving freaks.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #361 (isolation #6) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Shiro let’s make an early alliance. I openly trust you if you openly trust me. And then we can decide later if we’re not nightkilled whether one of us might be scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #367 (isolation #7) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 362, Shiro wrote:
In post 361, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Shiro let’s make an early alliance. I openly trust you if you openly trust me. And then we can decide later if we’re not nightkilled whether one of us might be scum.
You are a feline lover and my rodent insticts tell me to stay away, how can I trust you ?
Nooo. Please trust me or i will cry. :(((

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #368 (isolation #8) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Literally the only reason i signed up in this game is because i saw you did. :>

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #369 (isolation #9) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I want us to solve and meme together. If both of us do some hardcore solving sessions we'll be an force to be reckoned with.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #377 (isolation #10) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 375, Shiro wrote:
In post 368, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Literally the only reason i signed up in this game is because i saw you did. :>
I feel bad now because I don't remember if we have played in the past together :(
Oh i think i misread your identity, lmao.
It's so similar to someone else named Shirou and they also use anime profile pics.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #378 (isolation #11) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well, shit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #383 (isolation #12) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well, anyone else wants to talk about the superiority of catgirls over doggirls?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #639 (isolation #13) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 413, Ivyeo wrote:Fark feels kinda stiff in their writing so far, so I get that
Feel like they have pretty much the same dry writing style as both town and scum from what i've seen.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #640 (isolation #14) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 467, flow trap wrote:Nero is literally the definition of all caps of scumminess
They do be feeling kinda weird this game ngl.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #642 (isolation #15) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 471, Farkran wrote:
In post 374, Shiro wrote:
In post 371, Farkran wrote:I'm not sure if i like shiro

Shiro make a post that allows me to townread you
You cannot scumread this face now can you ?
Nyan~ i'm not sure, help me more
Farkran i'm heartbroken at Shiro not being who i thought they were.
Will you be my new friend?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #646 (isolation #16) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 492, Andante wrote:
In post 488, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 476, Andante wrote:Plus even if I wanted, you declared me an enemy, why would generals control their enemies?
the fact that you refuse to follow your general into battle proves that you are our enemy!
No regrets.

**Bites Nero** Grrrr
Ok this player needs to die. Idk how many votes they are on and i don't rly care.
VOTE: Andante

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #651 (isolation #17) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 526, Kazyan wrote:
In post 509, Andante wrote:I think at least 1 scum is in the "I hate all this content" cause scum has to follow along with it, town can skim, say they won't back read, so what, ask someone for a TLDR later, like, yeah
Many ISOs to review to figure out who said they hate this content then. Here gooooes

Pro-posting:
- Andante
- Nero
- Flow Trap
- unwnd
- Chara

Anti-posting:
- SirCakez
- Beeboy?
- Kazyan

More later.
This random effort feels pretty townie from kazyan.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #655 (isolation #18) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 599, flow trap wrote:
In post 299, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Btw i will NOT be as hyperposty as usual, because i am working an 9 to 5 job weekly. Before i had a lot more time for mafia.
Or is it because you don't want to be sus :eek:
I would post the same as scum. But also as town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #657 (isolation #19) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Meh i read up to now and Nero is just town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #658 (isolation #20) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 636, SirCakez wrote:
In post 587, Kazyan wrote: Was this helpful? Probably not.
who cares?
Sircakez town. :lol:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #659 (isolation #21) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 637, Farkran wrote: People that made an impression to me:
Unwnd
Chara
Norwee
Kazan
Pooky
Cakez
Toadette?
Shiro*
What kind of... "impression" :wink:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #661 (isolation #22) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 653, Ivyeo wrote:
In post 651, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 526, Kazyan wrote:
In post 509, Andante wrote:I think at least 1 scum is in the "I hate all this content" cause scum has to follow along with it, town can skim, say they won't back read, so what, ask someone for a TLDR later, like, yeah
Many ISOs to review to figure out who said they hate this content then. Here gooooes

Pro-posting:
- Andante
- Nero
- Flow Trap
- unwnd
- Chara

Anti-posting:
- SirCakez
- Beeboy?
- Kazyan

More later.
This random effort feels pretty townie from kazyan.
did the expansion change/add to that at all
Yeah it made it seem more genuine imo.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #664 (isolation #23) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I thought you were flirting Farkran.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #685 (isolation #24) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't think xolfelf's response was necessarily scummy. And it sounds like a classic case of a dumb tell that's used on a town that get's really annoyed by it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #761 (isolation #25) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 717, Andante wrote:
In post 715, unwnd wrote:I don't want to play hero or seem like I need to defend people but Andante being called scum is baffling. I think people are really annoyed about her spam and think maybe she just has nothing to say, yet I see a lot of method into it. You could even compare and contrast this thought as to why I didn't like Kaz. Andante sees something she doesn't like and much like a dog starts barking at trouble. Kaz however sits back and uses opposable thumbs to make Pro/Anti lists that generate no purpose beyond discussing a potential what-if topic. What if scum are anti-posters? What if town are pro-posters? Who knows. Even he himself initially said 'will this help anyone? probably not'

Humans are the enemy
this is a very towny post
Just because they defend you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #769 (isolation #26) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 755, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Andante
This blind vote on a rising wagon is concerning me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #770 (isolation #27) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 766, Andante wrote:It's a towny post.
Why is it a towny post?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #774 (isolation #28) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Andante

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #778 (isolation #29) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 776, unwnd wrote:
In post 769, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 755, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Andante
This blind vote on a rising wagon is concerning me.
In post 774, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Andante

???????????????????????????????
Because they don't even say why they townread the post.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #796 (isolation #30) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If he didn't want to be scum why didn't he solve the game in the first post 5 seconds after the game started?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1014 (isolation #31) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 863, Firebringer wrote:how did the cats take over so fast.
The natural order of things.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1015 (isolation #32) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Andante has very wolfy confidence with how they're saying we need to keep up their votes on them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1017 (isolation #33) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 926, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 910, Raya36 wrote:I kind of get the push but I think the fact that it hasn't pressured her to start posting more content points more towards town than anything.
I mean, I guess you could look @ it as she's town and gives zero fucks as opposed to scum that might start to shape up so they don't get lynched but at the same time you could look @ it as if she won't stop she's just being very anti-town and utterly unhelpful and/or scum that knows thinks that her scum buddies are p likely to save her.
Yeah it reads to me like an: "Oh you cute town thinking i will get eliminated today, my scum buddies are already moving in to save me!!" type of mindset. I don't understand what's town or why they're being defended.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1018 (isolation #34) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1016, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Norwee can you do something useful like help us kill beeboy

you can go back to pretending to be a cat tomorrow or whatever.
Why Beeboy? I haven't caught up yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1019 (isolation #35) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok caught up, does Beeboy usually never post as scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1021 (isolation #36) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Do you have examples of it?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1101 (isolation #37) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How could i misread Isis as Hectic when he was hidden in plain sight.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1104 (isolation #38) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nero Cain y r u so weird dis game?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1106 (isolation #39) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Your alliance thing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1110 (isolation #40) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw @Flow Trap
How is my vote the worst on the wagon? I literally explained why i didn’t like and voted Andante. And just because i found one of the votes on Andante scummy doesn’t mean Andante is not scum either. For all we know this could be multiball with this many players and the theme.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1112 (isolation #41) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t scumread you for it, it’s just weird.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1115 (isolation #42) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But yes, if i was SK i would scumread and hard push you again cus it was so fun the first time. :)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1117 (isolation #43) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1114, flow trap wrote:
In post 1110, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Btw @Flow Trap
How is my vote the worst on the wagon? I literally explained why i didn’t like and voted Andante. And just because i found one of the votes on Andante scummy doesn’t mean Andante is not scum either. For all we know this could be multiball with this many players and the theme.
Where did I say that?
Maybe it was you, maybe it was someone else. Who cares, i’m on the phone.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1182 (isolation #44) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1173, unwnd wrote:Now, am I saying that you and Norwee have to be together for reasons that I've yet to detail? Not necessarily, but I think what I get of Norwee in the games I've played with him is two things:
Do you remember which games that is?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1187 (isolation #45) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1183, unwnd wrote:
In post 1182, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1173, unwnd wrote:Now, am I saying that you and Norwee have to be together for reasons that I've yet to detail? Not necessarily, but I think what I get of Norwee in the games I've played with him is two things:
Do you remember which games that is?
Large normal where you died (Town)
Booneytunez where you were scum and I had the right read on you

I specced some of your recents too when you were town. I just don't get the impression you love being scum and you have a hard time emulating your own energy. I get that you said you were busy because of work but I digress. I also don't like your content so it's not exclusively energy meta tells.
You're literally using my work related breaks as an excuse to scumread me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1191 (isolation #46) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you need to see me flip town to understand it's not scum indicative for me that's fine. But don't go complaining later on.
As for my content, what's bad?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1192 (isolation #47) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1166, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1048, Shiro wrote:
Vote:norwegianboyEE

Worst vote on a bad wagon.

Rodent friends rise against the cats. No longer shall we lie down to be eaten. Today we fight back.
why do you think the wagon is bad?
In post 1180, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
LOL. Opportunism 101.
VOTE: Save the Dragons

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1195 (isolation #48) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Unwnd i don't think your logic is bad or scummy, it's just missing the relevant context and thus you come to the wrong conclusion, i don't want to argue with you about it further because i think you're just town and i got bigger things to fry.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1201 (isolation #49) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1197, Save The Dragons wrote:how is it opportunistic when you had one vote on you
Unwd posted that paragraph about me because i was relatively inactive earlier today and then you voted me, it felt really opportunistic to me. Especially since you seemed to be questioning a vote on me from Shiro earlier on?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1202 (isolation #50) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1199, unwnd wrote:Well your initial posting is the exact thing I was trying to describe in my fuckhuge wall. You spent a lot of time observing the landscape and going golly gee familiar people I am so glad to be here with you all! This is fine and I'm not basing my scumread on you for being excited to play with people. I was excited to play with chara/Isis myself. However, your content is exclusively made around people you're familiar with. And a lot of doesn't really serve any purpose but to kiss ass. Why are you not considerate that possibly your friends could be scum here or that you could use that familiarity to get more out of them. You instead just focus on the fact you're friends and nothing else. Then comes your reasons which is are all very matter-of-fact but don't feel deserved. I don't anticipate you as someone who gets super detailed, but not to the point where you're at right now.
What the heck does this even mean?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1205 (isolation #51) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like i post some RVS jokes to friends and that's why you scumread me?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1212 (isolation #52) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1204, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1201, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1197, Save The Dragons wrote:how is it opportunistic when you had one vote on you
Unwd posted that paragraph about me because i was relatively inactive earlier today and then you voted me, it felt really opportunistic to me. Especially since you seemed to be questioning a vote on me from Shiro earlier on?
you should reread my post then, i'm questioning why shiro thought the andante wagon was bad?
Well your vote on me is still lame and it feels like you're just following the consensus.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1218 (isolation #53) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1208, unwnd wrote:
In post 1205, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Like i post some RVS jokes to friends and that's why you scumread me?
No? If anything you trying to say your content was mostly RVS is funny
Now you're trying to laugh it off like i'm wrong? My content was RVS and you'd have to be quite dense to not see that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1221 (isolation #54) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1214, Andante wrote:
In post 1015, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Andante has very wolfy confidence with how they're saying we need to keep up their votes on them.

What about my confidence felt bad?
The "Keep voting me!", part pinged me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1227 (isolation #55) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like i try to stay chill and not get toxic here, but when i get told my RVS posts and jokes is scum indicative i'm going to lose my cool.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1232 (isolation #56) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1228, unwnd wrote:your posts came around the 600 mark which to me is not fucking RVS even if people were still making animal noises
So much wrong with this i don't even know where to begin.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1236 (isolation #57) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also Beeboy wagon sucks.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1242 (isolation #58) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It is Unwd. And you're one of the more arrogant players i've met to think you've "caught me" because i made some light jokes in a game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1244 (isolation #59) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That's going to be a meme now. "These posts don't lie Norwee!!!" *Shows awful evidence*

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1250 (isolation #60) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 129, unwnd wrote:I get Ant vibes from Nero Cain's posting

He needs to assemble the troops to move pile of dirt ten inches
Oh my god Unwd. What a worthless content post. These posts don't lie Unwd!!
Caught as scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1265 (isolation #61) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1253, unwnd wrote:You can prove me wrong instead of having a fit about it.
So i need to prove to you my content is not worthless? What a waste of time.
In post 1253, unwnd wrote:I again told you the basis to dislike you is not "RVS" content rather what little has actually come of it.
You dislike that RVS content is not meaningful? Do you understand what RVS posting is? It means you are allowed to joke around.
Shocking, i know.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1279 (isolation #62) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1268, unwnd wrote:Why are you taking such resistance to inquiries. I'm not even voting you. Should I be in the wrong for doubting you? I don't really have a reason to trust you right now and I made those reasons clear.
Now you're recategorizing your very obvious scumread on me to just saying "i just don't trust you, lol". You've been saying i'm scum for making RVS posts that are jokes and not being as active (even though i made it clear i'm working" am i wrong?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1288 (isolation #63) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't understand why we should ever eliminate a slot that doesn't even post. The allignment indicative information we'd get out of that flip if scum is zero to none. And if they flip town it's even worse.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1295 (isolation #64) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I guess i just find it hard to believe Beeboy would literally just never post as scum? Isn't this borderline trust tell?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1304 (isolation #65) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But what if someone vigs Beeboy and we vote someone that will react more to pressure instead.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1311 (isolation #66) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I mean if i was scum and i had someone like Beeboy as scum partner i would just buss him and say everyone who didn't vote him is scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1315 (isolation #67) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1313, unwnd wrote:So I take you don't want to clarify what you didn't understand and sweep the accusation under the rug? If that's a choice you make then I will read you on Beeboy's flip
Whatever.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1323 (isolation #68) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just don't like voting slots that haven't posted yet, to say it's defending a scum partner is quite the stretch of the imagination to put it mildly.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1329 (isolation #69) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Policy lim lurkers, jesus. You're definitely new around here aren't you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1338 (isolation #70) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1337, Kazyan wrote:Seriously, the degree of condescension in that post is uncalled for.
Sorry.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1347 (isolation #71) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My stance on Beeboy is entirely based on logic i believe to be NAI either way.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1348 (isolation #72) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In fact, if Beeboy is scum Pooky could be scum. Because it'd be a lot of cred for eliminating an non-participating teammate that would prob die anyway.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1350 (isolation #73) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Although it's all apparently based on foolproof meta anyway?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1405 (isolation #74) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh my god the wall of texts are getting awful.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1409 (isolation #75) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t hate to read. I just want you to know that there is a thing called spacing which makes your long posts easier to look at.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1412 (isolation #76) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually Unwd makes a good question. Why am i town to you Farkran?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1492 (isolation #77) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1376, unwnd wrote:Genshin is a mistake and I am sorry you have left yourself fall a great height
After buying the monthly pass for 3 months now i’m inclined to agree.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1505 (isolation #78) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So uh, maybe Beeboy is scum?
I’m guessing they don’t join and just flake as town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1517 (isolation #79) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anya is always like that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1779 (isolation #80) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1751, Thestatusquo wrote:Kazyan [4] raya36, brave heart lion, murdercat, save the dragons
shiro [4] farkran, andante, toadette, sircakez
Andante [3] Nero Cain, dwlee99, kdowns
Beeboy [3] pooky, unwnd, kazyan [4] raya36, brave heart lion, murdercat, save the dragons shiro [4] farkran, andante, toadette, sircakez Andante [3] Nero Cain, dwlee99, kdowns Beeboy [3] pooky, unwnd, kazyan
Best wagon lineup.
VOTE: Shiro
Too tired to read all the new pages. Will do tommorow.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1780 (isolation #81) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Farkran, Cakez, Nero, Unwd golden.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1781 (isolation #82) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Andante idk, maybe town for posting 50 posts a minute.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1785 (isolation #83) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I forgot how important consolidation is in a high playerlist game.
Can’t run an one man show.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1791 (isolation #84) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1790, Andante wrote:What's the case on norwegian??
Idk.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1793 (isolation #85) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Does there have to be one?

Reminder: 24 player game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1798 (isolation #86) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s a crappy bandwagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1803 (isolation #87) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1800, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1798, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It’s a crappy bandwagon.
see he posts junk like this
I’ll stop posting again then.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1943 (isolation #88) » Wed May 12, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1881, Nero Cain wrote:I also kinda think that Norway and I are very similar and when we've been town together in the past he's just like nodded along with me. I think he voted Andante with me earlier but he hasn't been exactly like he's been in the past, imo. I might vote him but it would be mostly for revenge.
I actually found myself to agree with exactly your Andante push for a while, but then i started wondering if scum!Adante would really hyperpost as he’s done up to now?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1945 (isolation #89) » Wed May 12, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1898, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1809, Shiro wrote:Mild scumreads on Norwe,Iv and kdown
you haven't been talking about Norwe like a "mild scumread" you literally posted a gif celebrating someone voting him
Lol yeah. It kinda made me too annoyed to actually think beyond surface level: "this game sucks" pettiness yesterday when i got voted by many people. But i feel like Shiro’s stance on me has generally been really scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1947 (isolation #90) » Wed May 12, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

They initially voted me for being "bad vote on a bad wagon" and even though i explained the reasoning behind my vote and evolved my reads from that point they still just seem super confident and post ridiculous gifs cheering on my death.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1950 (isolation #91) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

When you say ignore my wagon does that mean you think there aren't any scum on there or that i shouldn't consider it, when it's the single most AI thing in thread so far?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2060 (isolation #92) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2058, Titus wrote:VOTE: Anya

My VCA gut says I am run up because one of Shiro/Norway is scum but Anya's flops just ping so hard and Shiro isn't lurking like they tend to do as scum. I need to give Norway a read.
I'm pretty sure you're getting run up because Pooky had this extreme meta read on Beeboy that when he does nothing and replaces out he's almost always scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2061 (isolation #93) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why aren't you considering your predecessor?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2062 (isolation #94) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh and i feel like i'm just gonna start playing from this page because knowing there are so many pages i haven't gone through just demotivates me into never getting started with catching up at all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2072 (isolation #95) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The game called Red VS. Blue mafia was multiball with both mafia teams being named red and blue respectively, i assumed it could be the case here too when i signed up.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2073 (isolation #96) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sorry it was fire and ice mafia actually now that i think about it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2076 (isolation #97) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did anyone claim to be a cat or dog yet? I haven't read everything so i might have missed it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2184 (isolation #98) » Thu May 13, 2021 6:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Cop that checks for aliens? What does that mean? That they only get a positive if the target is an alien?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2330 (isolation #99) » Thu May 13, 2021 7:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's annoying because i don't really prefer Titus as an lim, but it's like i can only vote thee to not die right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2352 (isolation #100) » Thu May 13, 2021 7:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2341, Ivyeo wrote:Ugh I think Titus gives us more info but Norwee is more likely scum
Worst possible scenario for me here is Titus town and this is just a big: "these flips are informative!!" spiel to get mislims out of it from scum on both sides of the spectrum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2358 (isolation #101) » Thu May 13, 2021 7:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2355, Ivyeo wrote:
In post 2352, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2341, Ivyeo wrote:Ugh I think Titus gives us more info but Norwee is more likely scum
Worst possible scenario for me here is Titus town and this is just a big: "these flips are informative!!" spiel to get mislims out of it from scum on both sides of the spectrum.
Do you deny that an Alien cop Flipping here would be informative?
Maybe, tbh i don't even know what it is or how it works. It just seems like a really fucking weird role, so i don't see why scum!Titus would go to that extent to claim somehing odd.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2359 (isolation #102) » Thu May 13, 2021 7:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2357, unwnd wrote:Healthy gamestates mean healthy people, which means a healthier town that isn't just trying to outlast scum

How many of you want to read a 5000+ D1?

Answer not many
Can you stop trying to rush this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2363 (isolation #103) » Thu May 13, 2021 7:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2356, Farkran wrote:More about titus: to be honest i don't think she would have claimed at e-5 (give or take one) with such a strong claim if she was scum. Again, especially in a multiball that's a super suicidal claim to make d1. In a singleball game that would make a lot more sense but that's a risk i'm ok to check later after we've seen flips and nk count. D3 is already enough to assess that.
And yeah, this.
Scum claiming a powerful role generally means they won't endgame because the longer they live the more suspicious.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2366 (isolation #104) » Thu May 13, 2021 7:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2361, unwnd wrote:
In post 2359, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2357, unwnd wrote:Healthy gamestates mean healthy people, which means a healthier town that isn't just trying to outlast scum

How many of you want to read a 5000+ D1?

Answer not many
Can you stop trying to rush this.
Didn't you just recently say that you were overwhelmed by trying to catch up lol
I was, but that doesn't mean i can't keep up as long as i just ignored the tons of preceding pages.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2372 (isolation #105) » Thu May 13, 2021 7:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And if Titus is town then from my POV Unwd is just rushing our day 1 mislim here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2378 (isolation #106) » Thu May 13, 2021 7:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2377, unwnd wrote:The pace goes on and will continue to spiral out of control

Nobody wants to listen to wise sage unwnd who saw the same exact shit happen in other large games
Sigh.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2386 (isolation #107) » Thu May 13, 2021 7:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes Andante, but can you please vote someone else rather than pushing this dichotomy of me/Titus. If you don't make it possible for us to move away from this "Either me or Titus" narrative Titus will likely die in contrary to both mine and your will.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2393 (isolation #108) » Thu May 13, 2021 7:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also Unwd, didn't you say you would change your read on me in response to Titus's flip. With the information we currently have, what are your current thoughts?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2410 (isolation #109) » Thu May 13, 2021 7:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2382, flow trap wrote:
In post 2380, Andante wrote:
In post 2370, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2367, Andante wrote:GUYS. YOU ARE LITERALLY ONLY VOTING TITUS BECAUSE OF THE BEEBOY "META" step back for 1 second and consider this being town.
not after the claim
And I'm telling all of you, based on my role pm, I 100% believe Titus. And I'm certain someone here has to also have this info, unless I'm just informed, which could work, idk. I'm not outing stuff. I believe Titus.
I like this VOTE: Dwlee
Why Dwlee btw? They haven't pinged me as scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2414 (isolation #110) » Thu May 13, 2021 7:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually i haven't liked Flow Trap at all and his ISO is just filled with one-liners. But whatever, who cares about my reads.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2424 (isolation #111) » Thu May 13, 2021 7:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm getting tired, there's nothing to say. I don't know why i'm the one being wagoned, i just am. And i don't think Titus is scum.
Shrug.
Eliminate this when i flip?
VOTE: Flow Trap

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2430 (isolation #112) » Thu May 13, 2021 8:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2422, flow trap wrote:Would you say I have an informed perspective?
What is this question??

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2431 (isolation #113) » Thu May 13, 2021 8:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Don't eliminate Titus with a townflip on me. I don't think they are scum here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2433 (isolation #114) » Thu May 13, 2021 8:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Not really if you outright state it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2474 (isolation #115) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2439, Titus wrote:NorwegianboyEE can you give me reads?

I'm stuck with a problem that I don't really SR your wagon, I don't see much content from you, but I don't see why scum you doesn't want me dead?
Andante is town for their activity and general behavior around the wagons recently. It doesn't strike me as opportunistic at all.
Flow Trap's got scummy ISO of high posts and yet not really having much content at all. Their tone is just bad.
Unwnd is pretty townie imo with how impatient they are, i don't really think scum!them would be acting so chill and solvey initially and then just start screaming for us to eliminate someone already, it kinda reminds me of how i played in the 50 player large hosted a while back ago. And i understand their logic, that if we don't eliminate at some point soon the entire game will become an unreadable mess. It's just that these current leading wagon options have been bad from my POV.
I've liked Farkrans insistence on me being town for their meta tell, but honestly i'm also paranoid if they're trying to buddy me again as they did pretty well in our latest game.
Nero Cain generally just feels like town Nero Cain, not too worried about them. Though i don't agree with their Andante read anymore.

Uhh yeah, that's the major slots that's been on my mind lately. Not gonna get much more from me today i think.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2476 (isolation #116) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I've kinda ignored a lot of slots in this game as i don't know them and i'd rather focus on solving in the slots i'm already familiar with.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2478 (isolation #117) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2477, Flea The Magician wrote:NBEE still isn't impressing me.
What would impress you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2480 (isolation #118) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A lot of slots that know me claim i've towntold.
If you expected anything else then idk what. I can't spend a lot of time making huge analyzis of the game. I'm just trying to make the best of it as much as i can.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2499 (isolation #119) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually thinking about it, Farkrans scumgame is so good i’m not sure i’m comfortable townreading them with aby level of confidence until we’ve had some stronger evidence than just their tone and play. As they’re pretty good at faking that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2667 (isolation #120) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

MC is a at least an more preferable day 1 wagon.
I could hammer but i'm not sure day needs to end so soon.
Looking at their ISO i don't get the same vibe i'm used to seeing from them in previous games. They have an power to obvtown pretty easily from early on but i'm not seeing that here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2668 (isolation #121) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If given the ultimate choice i'd execute Flow Trap atm. I feel they have highest chance of flipping scum in all of my reads.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2729 (isolation #122) » Fri May 14, 2021 2:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2725, Shiro wrote:Anya join me on norwey, fkow and toad do so as well. We can be heroes and kill scum instead of letting animal abuse continue.
Why are you so confident?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2731 (isolation #123) » Fri May 14, 2021 2:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Shiro and Flow Trap's read on me is so random, i really don't understand where the town mindset is coming from.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2733 (isolation #124) » Fri May 14, 2021 2:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

>Dayvig Flow Trap

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2902 (isolation #125) » Fri May 14, 2021 6:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok know what, i'm just gonna go for a Unwnd style play for a bit and hope night actions are good if this goes wrong.
Highest wagon and i'm not really convinced the slot is town. VOTE: Murdercat
The amount of wagon swinginess so far is getting away from being informative and just being plain annoying.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2910 (isolation #126) » Fri May 14, 2021 6:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Does anyone see how annoying this is from my POV? Where some slots keep harassing me and encouraging my death for reasons i do not fully understand when there are lots of slots that are worse and have less people vouching for them. I believe Farkran to be quite good at reading me, Pooky too. Everyone on my wagon right now barely know my meta except for maybe Nero Cain but i don't think he's even explained why he's voting me so idk what he's doing. I'd like him to explain his vote if he is reading this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2914 (isolation #127) » Fri May 14, 2021 6:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'd still like Flow Trap to die btw but i guess getting a wagon on them is impossible today for some reason.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2948 (isolation #128) » Fri May 14, 2021 7:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I keep forgetting this isn't a normal, and it can have roles like jester.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2954 (isolation #129) » Fri May 14, 2021 7:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wow, misgendering a toadette for a toad. Truly foul.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3014 (isolation #130) » Fri May 14, 2021 8:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't know why Nero is like this, but it's weird.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”