anya [1]
firebringer
shiro [1]
farkran
Nero Cain [1]
ivyeo

Not Voting [2]

Beeboy, Brave Heart Lion, xofelf

With 24 alive it takes 13 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2021-05-17 20:33:31)
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 697, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 694, Farkran wrote:I like how xofelf is adjusting to the gamestate instead of going back to rvs-y stuff

I just isoed them since they were top wagon and i don't understand why - if it is even a serious wagon? Which votes on xofelf are actually non-rvs scumreads?
The wagon started because they were very defensive upon a couple of votes. Now that they're posting more I'm a bit perplexed on their analysis and as Save said I feel like them and Andante could be connected.
In post 695, Save The Dragons wrote: and both ping me. 314 is a little jumpy and was a bad post so i'm not sure why xof is calling it out as #goodposting. plus andante/xof are giving me connected vibes. it's not an earth shattering case, i know, but it's better than my random vote.
Liked these posts, although not sure if correct, i will give andante a read
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Farkran »

Oh, wow, andante iso is... not good. Content/posts ratio is really low, and when i met content i don't read it as an attempt to advance the gamestate, rather just to say that something was there. I don't like andante so far.

Based on *only* andante iso though i don't see the connection to xofelf, is it something that happens unilaterally from xofelf?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 619, Andante wrote:
In post 616, Dwlee99 wrote:Are you trying to derail the xofelf wagon, Andante?
yes, yes I am. I don't like the xofelf wagon
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Kazyan »

Here's my readslist.

Townread
:
Nero

Townlean
:
Save The Dragons
Anya (gut read)
Toadette
unwnd

Null
:
(Everyone else not mentioned on this list)

I'm Particularly Confused About
:
Flow Trap
Andante
dwlee99

Scumlean
:
Beeboy
kdowns
Pooky (gut read)
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:46 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 696, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 693, xofelf wrote: P-Edit: Actually no, I didn't think it was a readslist. More like a... effort list almost? I liked it because it gave me a feel on the way in which they think. That's what I meant by where they're coming from. Just reading it, I had that sort of feel I get from people who are putting in good game effort in. I don't know if that helps to explain? Just pinged in a good way. It made me smile and have a sense of "yeah this person, they're a good and I want them to keep talking" as opposed to the other ping i get which involves much nose-wrinkling and grump.
I'm having trouble understanding this. How did you interpret Kazyan's post? As a list of who was putting effort in? I'm confused about you saying you liked that they put themselves in the anti-posting spot when I feel like that is NAI.
Sorry, sleepy and words are hard. It was a post that seemed like a sorting/organizational list, not reads. I like lists and seeing the way people interpret stuff, so I liked that part of it. Them being on the anti-list made me laugh, it was a separate reason I liked it. I never said the post was anything alignment related, cuz that's not what I liked or got out of it. But rather just the sort of person they are and the way in which they think. I like posts that give me that about a person, that's all. Does that help?

Also, I wasn't bothered by the rvs votes. I expected those from the people I got them from. I just was weirded out by having something I said that seemed entirely innocuous called out as being scummy as the first content from somebody who, from perspective, wouldn't know anything about me or how I think or post. That's what I reacted to.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Shiro »

I dont really see the scumread on xofelf
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:48 am

Post by unwnd »

Actually I was about ready to call out Kaz's Anti/Pro list post as merely busywork but then he followed through with a readslist

The question is why he didn't just do that in the first place lol
Stop
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Anya »

of all the dog lovers Pooky is the most likely to be a hyena Firebringer is town and andante maybe town

i've thrown a ladder down to flow trap to join us up in the treehouse he feels different and town
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:50 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 638, SirCakez wrote:i don't like some of unwnd's logic, it doesn't feel like his town thought process
Pot cannot call kettle black here, your problem with me from the start is that I was making a vague statement about Fark, but yet your own read on me is vague lol
Stop
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Andante »

In post 702, Farkran wrote:Oh, wow, andante iso is... not good. Content/posts ratio is really low, and when i met content i don't read it as an attempt to advance the gamestate, rather just to say that something was there. I don't like andante so far.

Based on *only* andante iso though i don't see the connection to xofelf, is it something that happens unilaterally from xofelf?
I could've told you, there's not much in my ISO...
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Andante's reaction to the xofelf wagon could be scum trying to gain towncred by townreading a town or defending a scum buddy. That they haven't attempted to defend not liking the xofelf wagon makes me think we are more likely to find scum in Andante than xofelf, though.
VOTE: Andante
I prefer they, thanks :)
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Kazyan »

I didn't do that in the first place because I did not have distinct impressions of players several hours ago, but the fluff density has lowered now.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Andante »

In post 711, Dwlee99 wrote:Andante's reaction to the xofelf wagon could be scum trying to gain towncred by townreading a town or defending a scum buddy. That they haven't attempted to defend not liking the xofelf wagon makes me think we are more likely to find scum in Andante than xofelf, though.
uhhh what happens when I flip town?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:55 am

Post by kdowns »

UNVOTE:

I need to take off my RVS since It looks like we are finally getting some good content now.

Also, Nero is def Town in my eyes.

Current Sus reads are Anda and Kaz. Which is ironic since currently their votes are on me. I just feel like they are buddying up to each other pretty hard right now.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:55 am

Post by unwnd »

I don't want to play hero or seem like I need to defend people but Andante being called scum is baffling. I think people are really annoyed about her spam and think maybe she just has nothing to say, yet I see a lot of method into it. You could even compare and contrast this thought as to why I didn't like Kaz. Andante sees something she doesn't like and much like a dog starts barking at trouble. Kaz however sits back and uses opposable thumbs to make Pro/Anti lists that generate no purpose beyond discussing a potential what-if topic. What if scum are anti-posters? What if town are pro-posters? Who knows. Even he himself initially said 'will this help anyone? probably not'

Humans are the enemy
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:58 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 711, Dwlee99 wrote:Andante's reaction to the xofelf wagon could be scum trying to gain towncred by townreading a town or defending a scum buddy. That they haven't attempted to defend not liking the xofelf wagon makes me think we are more likely to find scum in Andante than xofelf, though.
This is gargantuan leaps of logic, are you a Kangaroo
Stop
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Andante »

In post 715, unwnd wrote:I don't want to play hero or seem like I need to defend people but Andante being called scum is baffling. I think people are really annoyed about her spam and think maybe she just has nothing to say, yet I see a lot of method into it. You could even compare and contrast this thought as to why I didn't like Kaz. Andante sees something she doesn't like and much like a dog starts barking at trouble. Kaz however sits back and uses opposable thumbs to make Pro/Anti lists that generate no purpose beyond discussing a potential what-if topic. What if scum are anti-posters? What if town are pro-posters? Who knows. Even he himself initially said 'will this help anyone? probably not'

Humans are the enemy
this is a very towny post
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Anya »

In post 502, Andante wrote:
In post 500, flow trap wrote:Town
lol I mean, I could've told you, if we're serious for 1 minute. Anya is most likely town, what scum would come in here trying to be the opposition... I've had her in my town pool for a while lol
this read on me so good though am i in a trench coat??
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:00 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 715, unwnd wrote:I don't want to play hero or seem like I need to defend people but Andante being called scum is baffling. I think people are really annoyed about her spam and think maybe she just has nothing to say, yet I see a lot of method into it. You could even compare and contrast this thought as to why I didn't like Kaz. Andante sees something she doesn't like and much like a dog starts barking at trouble. Kaz however sits back and uses opposable thumbs to make Pro/Anti lists that generate no purpose beyond discussing a potential what-if topic. What if scum are anti-posters? What if town are pro-posters? Who knows. Even he himself initially said 'will this help anyone? probably not'

Humans are the enemy
I think it's just with Kaz it seems like it's initiating conversations on people other than himself? I just haven't like the feel of the buddy buddy that's been going on.
In post 717, Andante wrote:

Humans are the enemy
Indifferent, but I can see why you think it's towny just because it's labeling you town.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Andante »

In post 718, Anya wrote:
lol I mean, I could've told you, if we're serious for 1 minute. Anya is most likely town, what scum would come in here trying to be the opposition... I've had her in my town pool for a while lol
I mean, why would you, as scum, want all the votes on you?? unless you're tricking me again lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Andante »

In post 719, kdowns wrote:

Humans are the enemy
I think it's just with Kaz it seems like it's initiating conversations on people other than himself? I just haven't like the feel of the buddy buddy that's been going on.
In post 717, Andante wrote:

Humans are the enemy
Indifferent, but I can see why you think it's towny just because it's labeling you town.
You don't think that post paints unwnd as town?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:02 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 677, Nero Cain wrote:unwnd what is your read on xofelf?
I think they're Null and are probably telling the truth about having a migraine

How this changes their posting, we'll see
Stop
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Andante wrote:
uhhh what happens when I flip town?
Optimally that wouldn't happen. If you think it will then tell us who scum is other than the no-reason read on kdowns.
unwnd wrote:I don't want to play hero or seem like I need to defend people but Andante being called scum is baffling. I think people are really annoyed about her spam and think maybe she just has nothing to say, yet I see a lot of method into it. You could even compare and contrast this thought as to why I didn't like Kaz. Andante sees something she doesn't like and much like a dog starts barking at trouble. Kaz however sits back and uses opposable thumbs to make Pro/Anti lists that generate no purpose beyond discussing a potential what-if topic. What if scum are anti-posters? What if town are pro-posters? Who knows. Even he himself initially said 'will this help anyone? probably not'

Humans are the enemy
Kaz has loads more content than Andante. I don't like Kaz's posts but acting like Andante's are better is baffling.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Anya »

In post 720, Andante wrote:
In post 718, Anya wrote:
I mean, why would you, as scum, want all the votes on you?? unless you're tricking me again lol
i would never do that to you a second time i only like to do things an odd amount of times

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”