he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #266 (isolation #0) » Fri May 28, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 159, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 151, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 148, Chara wrote:do i have to pull out the ol' "don't claim unprompted in the closed theme" bat again? it's a little dusty but i will.
I mean, there's no point in doing it now. Besides, Toogeloo is probably town.
I actually kind of worry about it being the kind of thing Third Party might do in order to gain town cred for having a vaguely confirmable action without being threatening enough to draw a NK. It's the kind of play I would consider if I were a TP and had a vaguely confirmable role. Also, knowing HP in general seems like a role that would be more useful for scum than town.

All of that is a little tin foil hat though.
This comes from a player who I know immediately claims vt as vt in the mason vs scum stump setups, if that adds context
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #267 (isolation #1) » Fri May 28, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Subject: Titus v Nancy Drew (Game Over)
Toogeloo wrote:Good evening to you all. I'm not going to overspeculate, but I'm going to at least assume scum didn't go crazy with their role picks. I'm VT which means I'm just along for the ride this game. Titus' got her team she wants, Nancy's got their team of Masons they want, other peeps got some juicy powerz probably, and then me... stuck in the middle twiddlin' my thumbs.

Wait... Why's this feel so familiar? Pooky, I'm having déjà vu!?!
To be clear, this wasn't a good idea in that game, or in the game before where they did this, but at least they're consistent. Though I think it loops back around into being "not towny" (the role is though)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #269 (isolation #2) » Fri May 28, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 217, unwnd wrote:
MOD EVENT
(2) Ignore the lake, moving on with your adventure

> You decide this is no time for relaxation! You must continue to climb the tree, no matter the expense. You ignore the lake and march forward.

Votecount 1.1

Adventurers
:

Morph the Cat (fferyllt/Cabd) [1]: Bingle
Dunnstral [0]:
Save the Dragons [0]: Sigmund
White Fire (Shiro/Firebringer) [1]: jjh927
Lady Lambdadelta [1]: Thestatusquo
Guillotina [1]: jjh927
Thestatusquo [1]: MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT [2]: Chara, White Fire
Bingle [2]: Flea the Magician, Save the Dragons
Not_mafia [1]: Anya

Not Voting: (10) Something_Smart, Toogeloo, notscience, Dunnstral, Artemiana, NDMath, mastina, Bell, Titus, Lady Lambdadetla

With 24 alive it takes 13 to eliminate. Stratum 1 ends in (expired on 2021-06-04 22:25:25).
In post 221, Something_Smart wrote:
@mod is the OP accurate?

Yes.
How come some players are shown with no votes and others aren't listed?

Mod errors. I went back and implemented the changes for that votecount.
Last edited by unwnd on Fri May 28, 2021 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #274 (isolation #3) » Fri May 28, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Flea the Magician

scumposting
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #323 (isolation #4) » Fri May 28, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Dunnstral »

We were told this in sign-ups
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #331 (isolation #5) » Fri May 28, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Dunnstral »

By the way town had to confirm by adding him on discord
In post 3, unwnd wrote:Role PMs are going out. Confirmation will be slightly different.

Once I feel everyone has confirmed, we will start N0.
VOTE: mastina
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #393 (isolation #6) » Fri May 28, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 347, Flea The Magician wrote:I voted dunn for the omgus shiggles, and now I vote for the cheap shot.
VOTE: Flea The Magician
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #402 (isolation #7) » Fri May 28, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 394, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 383, morph the cat wrote:
In post 382, MURDERCAT wrote:I'm not sure I did stuff D1 in Death Curse either tbh
I found you very good while observing your day one. Maybe those in the game felt otherwise but they're not chiming in.

Try for us.
Hmm, stroking my ego? It's working (but I think everyone speccing just called us trash for not killing Noraa D1 that game)

Bell is NAI posting but it's a good push because of suggesting he is not going to go back and interact with any content from the first ~10 pages

Dunn voting for Flea seems off to me

from Fark felt genuine to me

LLD is null to me, and I'm not sure what to make of Shea trying to generate content off her posts, but it feels towny to me?

I can't remember if notscience was that alt I played with a couple times, haven't gathered anything from his posts

Nothing else stuck out to me
scummy post
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #409 (isolation #8) » Fri May 28, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 401, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 396, Sigmund wrote:
In post 394, MURDERCAT wrote:271 from Fark felt genuine to me
271 is completely pointless
Feels like the sort of thing you'd put in a scum pt if you had one
I don't believe that this is a real read you have
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #579 (isolation #9) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 532, NDMath wrote: Dunn scumread - Specifically the mastina vote didn't make sense from a logical standpoint and is a poor reaction.
Was I right or not?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #644 (isolation #10) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 612, Guillotina wrote:
In post 534, Titus wrote:
VLA until Sunday

There isn't really an I am sick as fuck option. I'm doing the best I can right now. I strongly feel Anya and G are teamed. I can't prove it but G's reaction is OMGUS for omgus sake. I could buy a certain amount of bias after our last game, but this just feels like they're hiding instead. There's no hunting, just whining.

When I asked G to give a read on Anya (who I had gut pings on at the time), they tried to pass the buck.

When Anya votes G, there's no interaction there.
Get out of here! The game may have started earlier for you guys but it did the moment i actually posted here the first time for me, dont expect me to have reads when i just got here. When you scum read me for my suspicion on Sigmund's TMI, it reminded me of your scum game in that one Deck of Astral game.
I smell fear of me in you and you are trying to get everyone else wagoned on me because i have recent scum meta of you.

You dont believe your read if you are town, hence my vote is sticking on you.

Oh and one more thing, town can OMGUS, scum call out OMGUS to discredit the reaction of townies towards their scummy pushes. OMGUS is term created by scum for scum, you are not gonna discredit my feelings and my resd by passing it out as OMGUS. My reaction and read on you is real and has conviction behind it.
Cabd

Does this feel similar to Xenoblade 2 to you?

Spoiler:
In post 2923, Guillotina wrote:WTF! If you guys think that i am scum because i made the mistake of defending what seemed like an LHF being bullied by a power player then you got it all wrong!!! Im town. I was not a lurker on Day 1, it implies i've been in the game but not engaging which is not true. I signed up to a game that is supposed to last 10 days per day phase which adjusted to my work schedule and free time but it ended in a day!! If i knew i was signing up for a blitz game i wouldn't have sign up at all.

Now it's Saturday night and I already got plans, so if this game does not end in 12 hours, we can talk, but I'm town!! My only sin was feeling empathy for someone I thought was being bullied!!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #750 (isolation #11) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 713, Guillotina wrote:
In post 644, Dunnstral wrote:
VLA until Sunday

There isn't really an I am sick as fuck option. I'm doing the best I can right now. I strongly feel Anya and G are teamed. I can't prove it but G's reaction is OMGUS for omgus sake. I could buy a certain amount of bias after our last game, but this just feels like they're hiding instead. There's no hunting, just whining.

When I asked G to give a read on Anya (who I had gut pings on at the time), they tried to pass the buck.

Get out of here! The game may have started earlier for you guys but it did the moment i actually posted here the first time for me, dont expect me to have reads when i just got here. When you scum read me for my suspicion on Sigmund's TMI, it reminded me of your scum game in that one Deck of Astral game.
I smell fear of me in you and you are trying to get everyone else wagoned on me because i have recent scum meta of you.

Oh and one more thing, town can OMGUS, scum call out OMGUS to discredit the reaction of townies towards their scummy pushes. OMGUS is term created by scum for scum, you are not gonna discredit my feelings and my resd by passing it out as OMGUS. My reaction and read on you is real and has conviction behind it.
Cabd

Spoiler:
In post 2923, Guillotina wrote:WTF! If you guys think that i am scum because i made the mistake of defending what seemed like an LHF being bullied by a power player then you got it all wrong!!! Im town. I was not a lurker on Day 1, it implies i've been in the game but not engaging which is not true. I signed up to a game that is supposed to last 10 days per day phase which adjusted to my work schedule and free time but it ended in a day!! If i knew i was signing up for a blitz game i wouldn't have sign up at all.

Now it's Saturday night and I already got plans, so if this game does not end in 12 hours, we can talk, but I'm town!! My only sin was feeling empathy for someone I thought was being bullied!!
Does it to you? What exactly are we looking at here? Hmm?
The way you defended yourself felt similar to me, and that defense of "I just got got here" felt like a callback to xenoblade 2. Mostly your first two sentences here.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #761 (isolation #12) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 750, Dunnstral wrote:The way you defended yourself felt similar to me, and that defense of "I just got got here" felt like a callback to xenoblade 2. Mostly your first two sentences here.
I'm not so sure about the rest of your play.

The tone from the first two lines reminded me of your post in xenoblade
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #769 (isolation #13) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 734, Bingle wrote:
In post 725, MURDERCAT wrote:What have you done that is so townie?
You never responded to my question either
The full summation of my play has been softing a role really hard
I noticed this
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #784 (isolation #14) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 768, Guillotina wrote:
In post 750, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 713, Guillotina wrote:
In post 644, Dunnstral wrote:
VLA until Sunday

Cabd

Spoiler:

Does it to you? What exactly are we looking at here? Hmm?
The way you defended yourself felt similar to me, and that defense of "I just got got here" felt like a callback to xenoblade 2. Mostly your first two sentences here.
Uhuh, so it had nothing to do with being the game where I randed scum where Cabd correctly scum read me and maybe you want to associate my performance from that game with this one to influence the perspective of the player list towards my slot, putting me under a bad light? Right?

Like, i've played a lot of games since them, both as scum and as town that are nowhere similar to how i played in Xenoblade. It feels like you want to shade me and discredit my defense here over my defense in that game.
I am pointing to parallels between your post here and a post you've made when you were scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #791 (isolation #15) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 788, MURDERCAT wrote:
If I'm scum why push you, is the point
This isn't a very good argument
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #808 (isolation #16) » Fri May 28, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 792, Guillotina wrote:Why though? What's the intention? What's the motive?
Figuring out your alignment
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #889 (isolation #17) » Sat May 29, 2021 1:47 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 822, Guillotina wrote:
In post 808, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 792, Guillotina wrote:Why though? What's the intention? What's the motive?
Figuring out your alignment
And that is how you intend to do it? with meta from one game. When i flip town and realize that the parallel was NAI, what do you plan to do next?
I believe this is an overreaction and I'm not voting you
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #909 (isolation #18) » Sat May 29, 2021 3:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

So is Ircher on page 2 or 35?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1477 (isolation #19) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

This game is moving quite fast

I appreciate what Morph hydra has done and feel lld is town as well
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1719 (isolation #20) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1481, notscience wrote:Dunnra Kai who’s scum
I am not the right person to ask at this point

My thoughts were that I had a few people as town and towny, but not a lo tof scum leans, but I wasn' quick to assume that everyone who wasn't posting was scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1720 (isolation #21) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1237, NDMath wrote:
In post 579, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 532, NDMath wrote: Dunn scumread - Specifically the mastina vote didn't make sense from a logical standpoint and is a poor reaction.
Was I right or not?
You were wrong? I feel like I'm misunderstanding something for that to be a question.
Thinking about it, my reason did end up being wrong, but I wasn't far off - it looks like mastina missed this information because her role pm was just too long due to being 3rd party

I disagree that it didn't make sense, it was clear that the game wouldn't start until everyone confirmed, and that you needed to post in discord to confirm. I was thinking maybe the scum chat that would be in a normal pt (?) would suffice as confirmation and that nobody talked about discord communications
In post 1237, NDMath wrote:I townread each of guillo and shea now.
Dragons repeated mention of hp also feels town.
This is a pretty bad reason to townread somebody. Dragons wasn't even the one who outted this info initially.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1721 (isolation #22) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1719, Dunnstral wrote:

My thoughts were that I had a few people as town and towny, but not a lo tof scum leans, but I wasn' quick to assume that everyone who wasn't posting was scum
I think flea is/was scummy for the whole "any wagon is great, even if it's on me" thing
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1722 (isolation #23) » Mon May 31, 2021 11:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1561, Artemiana wrote:I did not take hp from anyone N0.

Whats clear is that someone in this game has an ability to debuff other players in some way shape or form.

Instead of talking about who it is, we could probably put a leash on by having everyone give top 2-3 players that should be debuffed thus limiting the debuffers options.

Also wheres the flareon? I might have been to quick to give him rock dtatus
In post 1562, Artemiana wrote:Debuff:
Toogeloo
NDmath
White Fire
I don't really understand the context behind these posts, how is it clear that somebody has an ability to debuff? (It's very possible I missed this)
In post 1628, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 409, Dunnstral wrote:I don't believe that this is a real read you have
Wha-

Why not?
Because thinking that scum would put in their scum pt instead is ridiculous

Speaking of the not_mafia, my guess is that it's a double voter that somebody got to name; voting them is almost certainly a waste of guillotines, even if it were a scum double vote
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1723 (isolation #24) » Mon May 31, 2021 11:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If you guys want, we can try to kill it with hp damage
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1730 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1727, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1721, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1719, Dunnstral wrote:

I think flea is/was scummy for the whole "any wagon is great, even if it's on me" thing
Caught this in my recent post skim...

Dunn you saw my performance in SS3, did I scare you that much?
This isn't a good defense, if that's what this is
Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1722, Dunnstral wrote:Because thinking that scum would put in their scum pt instead is ridiculous
Even so, why does ridiculous mean fake? It's not as though townies never have weird reads that don't make any sense.
Well I didn't vote him but it definitely reads as faking reads
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1732 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I didn't ask you for anything
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2079 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

So was Artemenia asking us to leash them?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2082 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1561, Artemiana wrote:Whats clear is that someone in this game has an ability to debuff other players in some way shape or form.
When was this made clear?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2095 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2091, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2085, Bingle wrote:Ircher remains a fine wagon, for those looking to join a wagon.
I thought Ircher's bravado in was towny. I don't know Ircher's scumgame super well, but that feels like it's possibly outside of it.
I disagree
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2099 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2096, Something_Smart wrote:For meta reasons?
I just don't think you can call them town off of that
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2106 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2101, Something_Smart wrote:Observing that he can say that as scum, while technically true, misses the point.
I don't think it does, actually
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2108 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

:roll:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2146 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Have we talked about the flavor for the game yet?

Cabd's claim is believeable because there are several classes that an ability like that would make sense on. The not_mafia thing is likely the work of one specific class with negative connotations, though I assume flavor =/= alignment here.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2149 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Likewise, I can associate artemenia with certain classes
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2169 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

There's an angleshoot that says I'm town in the last few pages, you just need to look for it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2170 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Tell em' ffery

Use your big brain
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2492 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2388, Chara wrote:also i just backflipped out of my scum meta, you're all welcome. i figured out what the difference is!

(disclaimer: i don't expect anybody to buy this. it's just going to be for Chara.)
I buy it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2494 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I mean any sequence of characters could theoretically come out of the keyboard of a player of either alignment. Reading people is all about judging whether posts are more likely to come from town or scum.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2495 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2412, Chara wrote:i think it'd be cool if everyone who hasn't given a read on Sigmund, STD, Ircher, Flea, does so.
Sigmund: I don't know

Save the Dragons: Not scummy

Ircher: I don't know
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2497 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2443, morph the cat wrote:VOTE: flea
In post 2444, morph the cat wrote:
vote: Flea
I approve

How committed are you guys to this?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3005 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2170, Dunnstral wrote:Tell em' ffery

Use your big brain
I'm wondering if Morph ever caught onto this and have kept it to themselves or if they have no clue what I'm on about
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3007 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Anya

Because LLD seems convinced
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3027 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3024, morph the cat wrote:
In post 3014, morph the cat wrote:
In post 3005, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2170, Dunnstral wrote:Tell em' ffery

Use your big brain
I'm wondering if Morph ever caught onto this and have kept it to themselves or if they have no clue what I'm on about
We metaphorically looked sideways at each other and shrugged. "something about galaxy brains?"
Although looking back that was probably a gloss-over.

Your Image certainty does ping townish, though.
I presented that I knew about the flavor then Bell came in and said that the mod was disappointed nobody knew the flavor

It's because I'm not in a scum chat

^^^ Infallible evidence
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3049 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Yes you should claim
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3052 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I suspect that Not_Mafia may be a scum-aligned extra vote, we should play as if it is, at least
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3054 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And the reason I think that is not flavor, but the fact that if it's an extra vote the fact that it's just sitting there is scummy

Though I think the vote counts indicate that it had no vote weight
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3118 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3114, Guillotina wrote:Sigmund turning out to be town
Would any claim make you think town?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3129 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3126, Guillotina wrote:
In post 3125, Thestatusquo wrote:You really just live on level one and don't even know other levels exist, huh?
Ok, do we have a problem mate? Because this feels like its getting personal.

There is no insult that you can tell me to compel me to yeet a doctor claim, keyboard warrior.
:roll:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3145 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3036, unwnd wrote:
Votecount 1.12

Adventurers
:

Sigmund [9]: Save the Dragons, Flea the Magician, NDMath, MURDERCAT, Bingle, Thestatusquo, Chara, Artemiana, Guillotina
Anya [9]: Ircher, Lady Lambdadelta, Titus, morph the cat, Bell, Sigmund, Dunnstral, WhemeStar, notscience
Flea the Magician [2]: White Fire, Farkran,
Lady Lambdadelta [1]: Anya

Not Voting [2]: Not_Mafia, Something_Smart, Toogeloo

With 23 alive it takes 13 to eliminate. Stratum 1 ends in (expired on 2021-06-04 22:25:25).
In post 3141, unwnd wrote:
Votecount 1.13

Adventurers
:

Anya [12]: Ircher, Lady Lambdadelta, Titus, morph the cat, Bell, Sigmund, Dunnstral, notscience, Something_Smart, Artemiana, Bingle, Whemestar
[E-1!]

Sigmund [5]: Save the Dragons, Flea the Magician, NDMath, MURDERCAT, Thestatusquo
Flea the Magician [4]: White Fire, Farkran, Chara, Guillotina

With 23 alive it takes 13 to eliminate. Stratum 1 ends in (expired on 2021-06-04 22:25:25).

Not Voting [2]: Not_Mafia, Toogeloo
@mod
is the Not voting vote weight correct? 2 for both of these vote counts?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3147 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

So Not_Mafia does not appear to hold a vote
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3155 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Dunnstral »

:shifty:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3156 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:31 am

Post by Dunnstral »

White Fire = mafia?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3158 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Just a thought I had about who I scumread
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3160 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I was never reading them as town
They're disengaged at day end
Their voting history is sucky (flea vote tbd)
With 6 scum and generally agreeing with your town lost, it's easier to poe them as scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3162 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:42 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3137, morph the cat wrote:It's past midnight but wanted to get out these thoughts.

{Toog, Guillatina, Sigmund, Artemis, Bingle, Morph, Bell} is a list of nothing but town names. MAYBE wrong about one but I extremely doubt it. If there's more than one there I will go find a candy hat and eat it.

Fuck mechrole comparisons. Mech role comparisons lost me that large normal. Play and intent matters 150% more.

That isn't to say others are not townreads of mine, but that uppermost tier is devoted to town.
Not sure about bingle or sigmund

I thought guillotina looked townier the last few pages
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3164 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I just don't think of them as strongly town
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3174 (isolation #57) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:31 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3168, notscience wrote:
dunn has low scum equity with bingle

I simultaneously think that if dunn were scum he’d definitely know that

But also that if dunn were town he wouldn’t have missed it
Well, take another look at my iso after the first day of posting. I did indeed skip over that part to get to more recent events
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3177 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:35 am

Post by Dunnstral »

It is crazy how often I townslip as town
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3178 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:39 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Tell 'em ffery
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3212 (isolation #60) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3199, White Fire wrote:we can duel tomorrow notsci. Kobra kai style. u me in the ring
??
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3302 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3281, morph the cat wrote:If that was a vig shot onto STD, you had better have a GOOD GODDAMN reason, we got his wraith-fruit last night and the last 48 hours of day one he was BLEEDING town.
I dealt two damage to him. I didn't see him as bleeding town.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3303 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I saw him as firmly within the poe of remaining players, and not having good votes, and having a measly 3 hp and able to die if anybody else shot at him
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3308 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I think that the anya elimination is worth going over more than the night kills
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3309 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3269, unwnd wrote:
Final Votecount 1.14

Adventurers
:

Anya [13]: Ircher, Lady Lambdadelta, Titus, Bell, Sigmund, Dunnstral, notscience, Something_Smart, Artemiana, Bingle, Whemestar, Flea The Magician, Toogeloo
[Hammer!]

Sigmund [5]: Save the Dragons, Flea the Magician, NDMath, MURDERCAT, Thestatusquo

Not Voting [1]: Not_Mafia, morph the cat
Looking at this yesterday my suspects based on wagon positions were:

Wheme, Flea, Save the Dragons, Flea again, NDMath, MURDERCAT, Thestatusquo, White Fire
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3310 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Well, wagon positions mixed a bit with my own reads
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3318 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3311, Titus wrote:Dunn, are you willing to vote NDMath with me?

@Ircher, Hi.
Probably
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3319 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: NDMath
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3326 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3325, WhemeStar wrote:Ok so thoughts on me claiming my action

Whats the rule of thumb for this
If you think it's relevant go for it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3357 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

UNVOTE:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3373 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You should have held onto that guilty for a little longer. What do we think about NDMath assuming Titus flips scum?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3392 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3309, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3269, unwnd wrote:
Final Votecount 1.14

Adventurers
:

Anya [13]: Ircher, Lady Lambdadelta, Titus, Bell, Sigmund, Dunnstral, notscience, Something_Smart, Artemiana, Bingle, Whemestar, Flea The Magician, Toogeloo
[Hammer!]

Not Voting [1]: Not_Mafia, morph the cat
Looking at this yesterday my suspects based on wagon positions were:

Wheme, Flea, Save the Dragons, Flea again, NDMath, MURDERCAT, Thestatusquo, White Fire
Narrowing this down:

Flea, MURDERCAT, Thestatusquo, White Fire
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3411 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3399, morph the cat wrote:It was fairly obvious that "not_mafia" was a ninja's doppleganger and most likely a scum role.

Check the Ninja's wiki page about it:
Kagerou Create a shadow of yourself in an empty slot to draw attacks.
I assumed necromancer rising corpses that they named, taking a less thorough look at the wiki and settling on pet classes
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3424 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3406, Ircher wrote:We can vig the guilty and lim elsewhere. If that fails, we can come back to it tomorrow.
We don't know if mafia have further abilities to stop themselves from being killed at night. Bad idea.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3559 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3429, morph the cat wrote:
In post 3422, Artemiana wrote:I choose a person with my active skill and am told if we share an alignment.

Not sure how much further I can go without stating ver batum
Okay. The wording of that is odd. Why would it say "compares to your own alignment" instead of "tells you their alignment"?

I'm confused. Help me square this circle.
Gives two targets for a potential framer?

i.e. a framer could target Artemiana and mess up their result
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3585 (isolation #75) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3461, morph the cat wrote:I don't like the feeling that we're being herded down the turbolim tunnel here.

Something feels VERY wrong and our hives are out in full force.
I think we should definitely elim Titus today, but I'd like for the day to play out more before rushing into the elim
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3586 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Anya, Titus, White Fire were the 3 who were voting for the doppelganger the other day, right?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3605 (isolation #77) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3580, NDMath wrote:Yesterday's flip looks super good for lld and sigmund.
I believe that those are my only reads that actually changed from the flip but still need to look at farkran again.

In post 3373, Dunnstral wrote:You should have held onto that guilty for a little longer. What do we think about NDMath assuming Titus flips scum?
What is this referring to?
(To be fair am doing that now with arte's claim)

Some of the morph/bingle mech talk is going over my head which is abnormal for me, just gonna not worry about it.
They came into today pushing you
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3609 (isolation #78) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3587, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 3585, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3461, morph the cat wrote:I don't like the feeling that we're being herded down the turbolim tunnel here.

I think we should definitely elim Titus today, but I'd like for the day to play out more before rushing into the elim
I'm not loving this post. I find scum often say things like this to try to take a voice of reason stance in the thread. Who is rushing this day? Why do you feel the need to caution against it? What does "play out" mean in this context. What more information are you hoping to gather here specifically?

Please put these things into more specific terms because all of this kind of reads like vague platitudes to me that does nothing to advance the game state.
In post 3588, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3585, Dunnstral wrote:

I'm of the same mind that we have to.

RN I don't like Chara or Farkan after the Anya flip, I'm concerned about Morph, and I'm not feeling Murdercat's drop off either.

How are you on those slots?
To be clear, I'm responding to stuff back when artemenia was claiming something different

I still think eliminating Titus is the best play today

I was responding to Morph as well
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3610 (isolation #79) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3588, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:RN I don't like Chara or Farkan after the Anya flip, I'm concerned about Morph, and I'm not feeling Murdercat's drop off either.

How are you on those slots?
I'm not suspecting Chara/Farkran, I think Chara would try to bus and don't have an opinion on Farkan

Morph seems fine to me. They don't seem to be leading us down a bad path like potentially sigmund the other day

I also feel Murdercat looks bad here
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3615 (isolation #80) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2943, morph the cat wrote:What is used may never again be consumed.

VOTE: Anya
Well here is where their vote moved
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3687 (isolation #81) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If your only real target was Titus, wouldn't you always get a result of same alignment?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3704 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Why is White Fire town?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3705 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:38 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3451, White Fire wrote:I know for role reasons that this claim is bs btw
Let's hear it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3707 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:40 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Also it's very strange to out with that but to offer no other followup and disappear
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3713 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:45 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3281, morph the cat wrote:If that was a vig shot onto STD, you had better have a GOOD GODDAMN reason, we got his wraith-fruit last night and the last 48 hours of day one he was BLEEDING town.
Do you still care about this?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3714 (isolation #86) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:47 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3630, WhemeStar wrote:Okay so my innate ability allows me to see stuff that may have happened to my target.

I target sigmund last night

I got - Alone but troubled. The scenery is filled with clouds. He tries his best, but his best was not needed.

ANYONE WANNA HELP TELL ME WTF THIS MEANS
In post 3663, morph the cat wrote:
In post 3658, Bell wrote:The wheme dream thing,
Sigmund was not targeted by anyone and he tried to protect someone and missed.
I have an associates in dream interpretation (this is a lie) so you can trust me.
We targeted Sigmund and were told we were successful.
Is this not a counterclaim of sorts?

My interpretation is that Wheme saw sigmund attempt to protect somebody with their action, but their action wasn't needed (no night kill on target)

Except they claimed "follower", but sigmund is seen alone even though Morph targeted them
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3715 (isolation #87) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:48 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Or if it's not a counterclaim, somebody help me understand how it isn't, because I see two people claiming opposite things happened
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3718 (isolation #88) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3706, morph the cat wrote:One thing about me, and ffery, is that after being burned on lolsetupspec a few times, we're going to follow our read over the mechanics and spec. It was true for sigmund, and it's going to be true here. I doubt we'll get our way, and one of our two town reads is doomed to die today anyways.
I don't think a cop guilty is the kind of mechanic you can choose to ignore
Also, Sigmund's wagon wasn't based on mechanics
Also, Sigmund hasn't even actually flipped yet
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3719 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3710, Bell wrote:Eh, I don’t really think white fire has anything that truly demonstrates Artemis is lying given their commitment to it.
We probably shouldn't let them get away with lying to stall scum elims either
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3720 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Or halt, rather. Whatever they're trying to do right now, and the weird talks towards notsci at the end of the last day that didn't amount to anything. There's a lot of weird stuff going on today
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3722 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Dunnstral »

LLD, you have my sword
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3734 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3732, morph the cat wrote:
In post 3706, morph the cat wrote:I doubt we'll get our way, and one of our two town reads is doomed to die today anyways.
@Bell, dunn, et al.
Do you have scumreads you can point to or d you need to sit down and think about it?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3735 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3728, Chara wrote:
In post 3372, Titus wrote:Rocket Fist Chara removed 1 hp from the game - innate
Data Mined NDMath (2 sp) - Blocked NDMath from regenerating SP.
why didn't you target me with both abilities?

not that i'm complaining i guess.
If Titus is scum this is worth looking into

Chara being attacked, I mean
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3736 (isolation #94) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Dunnstral »

PAnd I mean with power roles 'cause there is theatre potential here
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3737 (isolation #95) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Titus is fake claiming

She does 1 damage and can spend 2 sp to stop somebody from regenerating 1 sp
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3741 (isolation #96) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:42 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3739, Chara wrote:
In post 3737, Dunnstral wrote:Titus is fake claiming

She does 1 damage and can spend 2 sp to stop somebody from regenerating 1 sp
isn't this what she claimed?
Yes, and that role seems... pathetic from a balance standpoint
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3742 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3738, Guillotina wrote:And excuse me, but Sigmund is not confirmed town, he just claimed doctor and the longer he lives the more i will believe he fake claimed.
This is amusing after yesterday
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3751 (isolation #98) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Also: why was it 13 to eliminate yesterday?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3755 (isolation #99) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Artemenia's claim would not require self targetting

It was 13 to elim with 23 alive
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3757 (isolation #100) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Dunnstral »

And why did the doppelganger appear at a time that wasn't the start of the day
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3943 (isolation #101) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3892, Artemiana wrote:VOTE: dunnstral
You don't want this
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3950 (isolation #102) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3886, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3883, Chara wrote:hi LLD. i'm still thinking about sheeping you but i've had a second wind so it won't be blind. also i might be on your list so lmao.
I prefer this cause it makes me more able to read you. You are on my list to solve today to be sure but yeah this will help me sort you.
I would like to go over this list to solve before I commit to anything today

Right now I am at:
Morph town based on play
Chara feels town
S_S and Whemestar to the north of null
Guillotina towny
I at least have good feelings about TSQ right now, though this isn't a very strong read due to how fakeable I feel this can be
And Bell is towny
I have you as strong town and of course there's Bingle
And yeah, Titus makes sense as town to me based on their targets. I still think they're holding something back in their role claim and that I wasn't wrong about that.

Middle of the pack reads where I'm not taking a hard town or scum stance:
Farkran
Sigmund (They have the wagon situation and claim d1 in their favor)
Notscience
Artemenia
Flea (almost a scumread)

Leaving me with the following players as scum:
White Fire
MURDERCAT
NDMath
Ircher
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3951 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Dunnstral »

NDMath read is a lot of poe and I don't really want to go there today
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4029 (isolation #104) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3954, Chara wrote:Dunn: why do you TR SS? also curious about your non-poe scumreads, but mostly Ircher, and what the difference is between poe scum and just null in your list.
It's just a feeling

The difference is that I believe everyone in poe scum is a likely mafia while null is sort later
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4030 (isolation #105) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3956, notscience wrote:Dunn you know you can interact with me to try and read me better right
Not a priority, but noted
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4031 (isolation #106) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3957, White Fire wrote:hey dunn u gonna respond to me or what
It doesn't seem like you've addressed me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4033 (isolation #107) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3963, Flea The Magician wrote:Try being 20 pages behind, also Dunn votes are always good, no doubt he's still wearing his drill out on me.
In post 3965, Flea The Magician wrote:Already am. That said, with what I'm reading I wont be for long -.-;
This woe is me/Dunn tunneling angle is way overblown considering what is actually going down

At this point in the thread you should not be caught up enough to see that it was a fake guilty, why do you think you would be eliminated over a guilty?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4034 (isolation #108) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3970, morph the cat wrote:Dunn, have you played much with Farkran?
Not really
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4035 (isolation #109) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:19 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: MURDERCAT
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4146 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

What's a "comedy read"?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4147 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Challenge: briefly describe what White Fire has done this day phase without looking back
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4152 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4148, White Fire wrote:Challenged u to a 1v1.
When?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4154 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4153, White Fire wrote:Ive been prodding u basically this whole day
This is untrue
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4221 (isolation #114) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4099, Artemiana wrote:
In post 3943, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3892, Artemiana wrote:VOTE: dunnstral
You don't want this
I'm not sure what i want at the moment, but what i do know is that im not going give you a pass based off a weak reach out.
In post 3950, Dunnstral wrote:Middle of the pack reads where I'm not taking a hard town or scum stance:
Farkran
Notscience
Artemenia
Flea (almost a scumread)
And that half baked reach out doesnr make a whole lot of sense when you take this into consideration
In post 3973, Flea The Magician wrote:*waves* Arte just uses my pronouns instead of my name kinda cute ^_^
Your pronoun beinf unique makes it an easy identifier. Imagine me calling a person "town him" or " town her" with zero context
In post 4001, MURDERCAT wrote: Arte – This interaction with the wagon just looks super town to me. Pushing people in that direction, but in a sort of collaborative way that reads townie to me. Maybe because I do that too as town.

Scum

LLD – Still don’t like LLD, think it was a D1 bus. The quotes that I posted in just feel off to me. I know LLD is a forceful player but it’s too confident. Like what is even saying? What in the Anya quotes makes LLD “very certain”? And the reasoning in just feels so fake to me. “There is something genuine lacking there” isn’t a real thought imo.

How did you get here from wagon analysis

I'm confused, I don't see either of these points
In post 4026, Bell wrote:What I don’t get is why scum kitty would pick a fight here. Lld is fresh off a kill and I’m both defensive and easily sortable.
I feel the same

Other than that thoufh, im not impressed and it makea me question my earlier townreads on MC

What do you think of Irchers going against the grain here?
In post 4081, morph the cat wrote:We doubted the claim.

For context, Mara and Cabd hydra'd (for the first time, I think) in one of the games I played in 2013. In that game they:

- faked an inno on my hydra
- faked a neighborhood with a dead player (the dead player had dead-neighborized me on the previous game day, so it wasn't a completely out of the blue fake)
- in 3P ELO, fake-outed as a 3rd party survivor and invited the final scumplayer to also out and win together. Then hammered them
I don't recall that game. You sure it was Maraca?
I wasn't reaching out to you
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4222 (isolation #115) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4216, Guillotina wrote:
In post 3646, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 3635, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3630, WhemeStar wrote:Okay so my innate ability allows me to see stuff that may have happened to my target.

I target sigmund last night

I got - Alone but troubled. The scenery is filled with clouds. He tries his best, but his best was not needed.

ANYONE WANNA HELP TELL ME WTF THIS MEANS
Uhhh

No one visited them and they submitted an action but it was unsuccessful?

Maybe?

IDFK that is some cryptic shit
Thats why I think scum has a roleblocker? Thats all I could get out of it is that he was roleblocked.
I thought about the roleblocker theory but here is the thing, why not roleblock and nightkill the doctor?
Why kill Toog and STD? Std was suspected by quite a few people, scum would see that player as mischop push?
What did they do those kills instead of going for the claim PR or our town leaders?

If I was scum and i got a roleblocker, i would both roleblock and nightkill the doctor claim. This is assuming they also have a killing role, because otherwise why roleblock the doctor if the only have one kill at their disposal.
But say the have a factional and some sort of vig, I would kill the doc and someone else whom i consider important, why instead just RB the doc and kill STD and Toog? Why? What’s the connection?

Also in the OP it says that only two actions have mortal consequences, the yeet and the factional kill. So... how did one of them die? Did they get attacked by multiple people as in Mafia ganged up on them?
Or was STD who had been suspected on D1 actually ganged up by multiple townies? No. That would take coordination though. No?
I did 2 damage to Dragons, so any other source of 1 damage would do it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4249 (isolation #116) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4223, Guillotina wrote:Why did you attack STD?
I explained this at the start of the day
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4251 (isolation #117) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4248, Ircher wrote:
GLADIATE: MURDERCAT

There, it's official now. Take your pick: MURDERCAT or me. You have no other options now.
What is your intention with this?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4255 (isolation #118) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I think there have a been a lack of shots on people and wouldn't be surprised if scum stacked 3 damage onto dragons due to his public hp (in addition to my damage since they didn't know about it, for a total of 5 damage..)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4273 (isolation #119) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3302, Dunnstral wrote:
I dealt two damage to him. I didn't see him as bleeding town.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4274 (isolation #120) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4258, morph the cat wrote:
In post 4249, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4223, Guillotina wrote:Why did you attack STD?
I explained this at the start of the day
You did, but your only mention of STD on Day 1 was this:
In post 2495, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2412, Chara wrote:i think it'd be cool if everyone who hasn't given a read on Sigmund, STD, Ircher, Flea, does so.
Sigmund: I don't know

Save the Dragons: Not scummy

Ircher: I don't know
Feels like you mostly targeted him because of the low HP.
That was a tone-based read but then I looked at his positioning around Anya

I didn't shoot at white fire because I intended to push there the next day and I didn't want to shoot and then push the same person as that's wasting efficiency (and then a fake claim came out)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4275 (isolation #121) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4268, morph the cat wrote:Do we honestly think scum gets a gladiate on top of all the damage flying around?
I think that is very unlikely
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4283 (isolation #122) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Ircher
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4287 (isolation #123) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

There was no shortage of people taking a stance between Murdercat/Ircher, I'm not sure what faking that was intended to accomplish
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4289 (isolation #124) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4288, Flea The Magician wrote:Am I missing something? Did Notsci get mod confirmed? Discussion leads me to infer a yes? :/
I'm not quite sure what you're reading but no, this didn't happen
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4290 (isolation #125) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4250, Ircher wrote:
In post 4247, Guillotina wrote:Why do you want to see the mod confirmed player faded? If you think he is wrong, why not work with him instead? Help him look at things from another perspective?
He's a lost cause. Anyway, I know full well that Bingle is going to be faded, so it is more a symbolic gesture anyway.
If I truly wanted to get rid of him, it'd be pretty easy.
???
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4305 (isolation #126) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4303, Ircher wrote:It was a game-shaping event.
What did it accomplish?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4309 (isolation #127) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4306, Ircher wrote:There's at least one scum in the people who switched from MURDERCAT to me between the last two vcs.
Why?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4315 (isolation #128) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4306, Ircher wrote:There's at least one scum in the people who switched from MURDERCAT to me between the last two vcs. Guess who my money (if I were betting) is on?
None of these were after your fake gladiate
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4323 (isolation #129) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: White Fire
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4328 (isolation #130) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4324, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Yo Dunn, how do you feel about WhemeStar?

Cause recent posting has got me twitching a bit
I don't feel strongly about his posts

I acknowledge that it is possible for him to be mafia but don't want to go there when I have other scumreads
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4338 (isolation #131) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:39 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4330, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4328, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4324, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Yo Dunn, how do you feel about WhemeStar?

Cause recent posting has got me twitching a bit
I don't feel strongly about his posts

I acknowledge that it is possible for him to be mafia but don't want to go there when I have other scumreads
And you think that White Fire is the right place to go?

Hasn't Firebringer been hard trolling this entire day though
I'm not sure why that's a reason not to vote for them?

I think White fire is one of many places we can go that would be good

I currently think that if there is only one between murdercat and Ircher, it's more likely to be murdercat (there's nothing to suggest it is not both except for wagons moving around and Ircher's willingness to vote for murdercat)

I do think Ircher's play is pretty strange

There are a lot of people who have faded into the background
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4341 (isolation #132) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:26 am

Post by Dunnstral »

There's 5 scum left and only having 1 or 2 scumreads means you aren't looking at the game, especially when it's on people who aren't really in contention for being eliminated today

That's at Murdercat and White Fire, and kind of at THQ unless I totally missed his scumreads
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4344 (isolation #133) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4331, Bell wrote:Dunnstrall tends to snap at people that push him. I think his vote is just that. A request for white fire to back up.
I might be oversimplifying a more complex behavior tho.
I think we should eliminate them because there is a good chance they are mafia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4347 (isolation #134) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:32 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4343, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 4341, Dunnstral wrote:That's at Murdercat
I have more than 1 or 2 scumreads
I believe you've indicated otherwise
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4367 (isolation #135) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Dunnstral »

That reads list is like trying to die during the day on purpose
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4369 (isolation #136) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3950, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3886, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3883, Chara wrote:hi LLD. i'm still thinking about sheeping you but i've had a second wind so it won't be blind. also i might be on your list so lmao.
I prefer this cause it makes me more able to read you. You are on my list to solve today to be sure but yeah this will help me sort you.
I would like to go over this list to solve before I commit to anything today

Right now I am at:
Morph town based on play
Chara feels town
S_S and Whemestar to the north of null
Guillotina towny
I at least have good feelings about TSQ right now, though this isn't a very strong read due to how fakeable I feel this can be
And Bell is towny
I have you as strong town and of course there's Bingle
And yeah, Titus makes sense as town to me based on their targets. I still think they're holding something back in their role claim and that I wasn't wrong about that.

Middle of the pack reads where I'm not taking a hard town or scum stance:
Farkran
Notscience
Artemenia
Flea (almost a scumread)

Leaving me with the following players as scum:
White Fire
MURDERCAT
NDMath
Ircher
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4372 (isolation #137) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4370, MURDERCAT wrote:You still think both me and Ircher are scum?
It's possible
MURDERCAT wrote:Can you go more in depth into your Chara read?
I think chara is a player who busses instead of doubles down on defense of a scum buddy
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4469 (isolation #138) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4373, MURDERCAT wrote:This is the strong level of analytic reasoning that makes it so that my list means I am trying to die?
Having LLD, Bell, and myself at the bottom of your reads for shoddy reasons
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4537 (isolation #139) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4399, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
I want everyone to name their top 3 preferred votes today, as of right now, and give me a single line as to why for each.
White Fire - I don't see why the trollyness today is town. Or rather, they're just saying nonsense and don't have any real takes. Shiro has dropped off, I started having bad feelings about them on day 1. People have been hesitant to talk about White Fire as well
Murder Cat - They feel stiff, I think Bell has the right of it. 1 Hangup is that their reads list is almost too controversial, but they don't seem to realize what they're doing in that regard.
Ircher - I don't think the posturing around the gladiate was towny
In post 4390, Thestatusquo wrote:List of people who are better elims than MC:

Dunn, Ircher, titus, notscience, something_smart.
I should not be on this list
In post 4503, Chara wrote:i actually don't like Dunn's reaction to NM now that i look at it. "doublevoter that someone got to name" is wrong obviously, but the assumption that a player named it and it wasn't just a predetermined name from unwnd is actually correct. he could just be town who guessed right, but the focus on NM could be distancing.

i've been thinking about Dunn and his read on me, he seems pretty confident with how i'd approach a partner, and he isn't wrong, but the read kind of sticks out when i'm here accruing scumreads and Dunn then has a correct townread on me he's confident in. at least it contrasts Fark's read on the same topic where he came in thinking i wasn't scum but then became suspicious from other events.

ngl i'm extremely demotivated because i feel like a bunch of town are going to attack me tonight.
'not_mafia' is not a flavor name

I'd expect something like 'wraith' or 'shadow' to be flavor names, not ms players.

And I feel that I have some insight as to how you play after rolling scum with you in that other game. And I feel you're overstating other players' scumreads on you
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4538 (isolation #140) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4536, Farkran wrote:
In post 4524, Bell wrote:NDmath Or murdercat please.

Whichever of those two survive needs to get chopped.

I'm not really interested in an Ircher wagon RN.
I strongly back this up.
I can do this

I don't want to waste my night damage by shooting at someone and then wanting to eliminate them the next day
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4556 (isolation #141) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4552, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 4551, MURDERCAT wrote:Someone should summarize all the fake claims and things for context, I would but I'm on my phone and links would be nice
Yes! A list of claims etc. would really help. I just saw Bingle is confirmed town.

List of fake claims:
Morph: Immune to getting stats tampered by mafia
Artemiana: Cop with a guilty on Titus
White Fire: A role that knows that the above is fake
Ircher: Gladiator
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4557 (isolation #142) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4551, MURDERCAT wrote:Someone should summarize all the fake claims and things for context, I would but I'm on my phone and links would be nice
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4558 (isolation #143) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:55 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4544, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 4513, notscience wrote:MCat has had some of the worst takes in the whole game
Ah yes I'm sure the consensus takes like ircher and myself being scum are the good ones in a game with 6 scum
What does that mean?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4561 (isolation #144) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4559, Ircher wrote:You're still misreading unless you somehow know notscience's HP is 2.
Did you ever claim that you dealt 2 damage before?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4564 (isolation #145) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4559, Ircher wrote:
In post 4472, Flea The Magician wrote:Ircher - He feels WEIRD here. The ConftownBingle/NotSci convo confusing me more. What we do know is notsci dies tonight from Irchers attack, as it's been claimed and I'm not entirely sure that kinda of stuck in the mud attitude is beneficial here.
You're still misreading unless you somehow know notscience's HP is 2. In fact, that alone is probably the strongest indicator for scum you I've seen all game. It's not terribly strong of course, but this confusion could be due to inside knowledge. Let's be clear here though: neither of us are claiming abilities that can instantly kill another player. Like I said earlier, we were referring to doing HP damage, and as it stands, it is highly likely neither of us die from HP damage tonight if we're the only ones to target each other.
I don't know why you bring up notsci having (potentially) 2 hp here
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4569 (isolation #146) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:22 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4565, Ircher wrote:The only way notsci dies tonight from me damaging him is if he has 2 HP. See my last post.
If not because you deal 2 damage then why?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4673 (isolation #147) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Opposite for me, I'd rather

VOTE: Murdercat

Based on feeling uncomfortable about the push on NDmath moreso than on the rest of my poe
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4681 (isolation #148) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I mean I don't really see how what you quoted was softs nor do I think your role has to be town

I do think your role has enough utility that I'm willing to sh oot elsewhere. At white fire perhaps but I'd like for somebody (lld/morph/bingle) to make a call so that the shots kill someone
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4682 (isolation #149) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4677, NDMath wrote:Sigmund was only visit on LLD stratum 2.
This is the important part for verifying role
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4709 (isolation #150) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4703, notscience wrote:(Bell, Mara, sigmund, morph)
(Wheme, Dwlee, LLD, Shea)
(Dunn, Katniss, Titus)
(Flea, ss, math)
(Chara, farkran)
(Ircher,MCat)
What about white fire?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4710 (isolation #151) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

or is that katniss

Why do people have them up so high?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4712 (isolation #152) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Not necessarily
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4713 (isolation #153) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

It would probably cost sp to use and there was not a big reason to use it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4716 (isolation #154) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:18 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4705, Bingle wrote:Not sure how I feel about the balance of watcher/doc/ic all being town, tbh,
This seems familiar
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4717 (isolation #155) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:24 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4705, Bingle wrote:Toog kill makes a lot more sense from scum trying to play around a watcher.
They'd have no reason to know there was a watcher though
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4725 (isolation #156) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:17 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Spoiler: For LLD only
I'm getting paranoid with the way Morph is playing this day phase, I'm seeing tons of trying to move the wagon somewhere else and not as much working with people
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4841 (isolation #157) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4828, Bell wrote:Every class uses sp for abilities both abilities on the map and abilities in combat (you can interact with or affect the environment with some abilities)
Farmer is not a combat class
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4848 (isolation #158) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't think ndmath is lying about having no sp

Specific classes trump general rules
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4878 (isolation #159) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I think on a murdercat scum flip:
I shoot ircher and eliminate white fire day 3

Thoughts?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4881 (isolation #160) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4880, Titus wrote:Does anyone disagree with my theory that if NDMath is scum true claiming that LLD is likely scum?
Yes
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4917 (isolation #161) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4886, Titus wrote:
In post 4881, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4880, Titus wrote:Does anyone disagree with my theory that if NDMath is scum true claiming that LLD is likely scum?
Yes
Why?
Because that doesn't line up with my reads
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4942 (isolation #162) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4930, Bingle wrote:
In post 4835, Something_Smart wrote:By the way, I asked if unwnd if it was possible for a role to not have SP. They refused to answer, which is equivalent to saying that it's possible.
So...

I have two abilities. One is passive, one is activated. Neither use SP. I explicitly still have SP and it can be stolen from me, but I had to check with unwnd after the first day to confirm this. (I did this when Arte revealed the SP drain ability)
Are you a combat class?

Farmer is a field class
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4946 (isolation #163) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4944, Ircher wrote:I will say: if NDMath's claim is true and town alongside Sigmund, scum must have strong powers this game.
There's 6 of them and they have bonus damage on top of their factional kill
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4952 (isolation #164) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why doesn't it make sense flavor-wise for Farmer to be a field class that just doesn't have sp

Which is different from a combat class that has sp but has no reason to use it

flavor vs mechanics and we're relying too much on mechanics right now at end of day which is worrying
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4958 (isolation #165) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4957, Bingle wrote:
In post 4934, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4677, NDMath wrote:I do not have SP.
As I said, I had to confirm that I had SP with unwnd, so it is possible Math didn't know.
Disagree that you could not know
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4968 (isolation #166) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4958, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4957, Bingle wrote:
In post 4934, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4677, NDMath wrote:I do not have SP.
As I said, I had to confirm that I had SP with unwnd, so it is possible Math didn't know.
Disagree that you could not know
actually, you're right

If he got his regeneration blocked, he could have not known
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4993 (isolation #167) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4992, Bingle wrote:
In post 4942, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4930, Bingle wrote:
In post 4835, Something_Smart wrote:By the way, I asked if unwnd if it was possible for a role to not have SP. They refused to answer, which is equivalent to saying that it's possible.
So...

I have two abilities. One is passive, one is activated. Neither use SP. I explicitly still have SP and it can be stolen from me, but I had to check with unwnd after the first day to confirm this. (I did this when Arte revealed the SP drain ability)
Are you a combat class?

Farmer is a field class
I’m a friendly villager. Pretty sure I’m an npc.
Really?

In that case it sounds like ndmath is lying, yeah
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4996 (isolation #168) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4994, Bingle wrote:Also having the watcher specifically undated by the universal gating mechanism just seems wrong to me.
So you want to swing this to ndmath or what?

I still think murdercat is a better elimination than ircher

And that White fire should be taken a look at
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4997 (isolation #169) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If we eliminate NDmath, I declare my intent to fire upon Murdercat
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5000 (isolation #170) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4998, Bingle wrote:I’ve liked ircher more since he voted me. I don’t oppose murderwagon. If ndmathlives the day phase we shouldn’t kill there tonight. I don’t think there’s time in the phase to do anything else.
So where should I shoot if we get Murdercat?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5003 (isolation #171) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5002, Dwlee99 wrote:Did we decide earlier in the game whether we should claim when attacked?
No, but I'd expect more people to have claimed attacked anyways

It kinds of feels like there's a low amount of shots going around, lower than expected
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5018 (isolation #172) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: NDmath
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5026 (isolation #173) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5024, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5021, Farkran wrote:I'd like to hear from murdercat an up to date analysis on his own wagon, who's scum and why
Sure, I'm caught up, I was trying to AtE
:shifty:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5029 (isolation #174) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:51 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Bingle's flavor and an ungated watcher doesn't feel right. I feel the claim has very little credibility now.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5030 (isolation #175) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Ic doesn't make cop/doc/watcher any more or less likely
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5033 (isolation #176) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Also there were 6 scum and a third party so no I disagree

What coulld be too powerful is the watcher catching a bunch of mafia shooting someone
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5036 (isolation #177) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5030, Dunnstral wrote:Ic doesn't make cop/doc/watcher any more or less likely
Actually it could mean watcher is less likely based on how things would play out
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5037 (isolation #178) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5032, Artemiana wrote:So why is this even an issue then
You faked a guilty 12 days ago while a wagon on ndmath was forming, on somebody pushing that wagon

If we go by actions instead of tone I think you and Morph both look pretty bad if ndmath is scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5041 (isolation #179) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5039, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 3271, unwnd wrote:
Spoiler: Anya was...
Ninja -
They hide in shadows and use the art of ninpo, the advanced practice of which can create duplicates.

--
You are
MAFIA
Your partners are [PLAYER], [PLAYER], and [PLAYER.], [PLAYER] and [PLAYER]. You share a PT here: {Link}

HP: 4
ATK: 2

Kunai (Innate) [Damaging] - Choose a target. That target will be hit for 2 damage. In addition, if you have a duplicate active you may choose to attack with them instead.

Diversion Gambit (Innate) (1 SP) [Active] - At stratum night, you are allowed to create a duplicate of yourself. This duplicate will be included in the playerlist, so be sure to give it a name. These may be targeted by other players. Every duplicate will have a base of 0 ATK and 1 HP. These do not count towards majority.

Ninpo: Mirage (2 SP) [Active] - Use one of your duplicates to take damage for you.

Ninpo: Swap (3 SP) [Active] - Choose one of your duplicates. You and that duplicate will switch current base stats. Diversion Gambit will not be able to activated under this effect.
I don't think this counters watcher all that much because the factional kill isn't mentioned here for being undetected.
You are right but logically this should affect at least one town ability in some way
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5045 (isolation #180) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5042, Artemiana wrote:I don't see why you couldn't have been bussing anya. I barely remembered the push that i had to iso you to check your claim amd ar tbe end of the day it was LLD who strongarmed the elimination. The argument of "I'm so pro-town i shouldn't be scum-read" is banal af
Who/what is this directed at?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5061 (isolation #181) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5055, morph the cat wrote:
In post 5050, notscience wrote:Well of course you would it advances scum wincon
Laughed.

Both of the "options" being presented are townreads and we will only hammer out of avoiding a no-elim.

Town should really not be doing damage of any sort at nights. Scum almost certainly have a way to protect themselves so all you're doing is denying wagon information and shortening the game by removing players early. You're also muddying track/watch/etc waters, heavily. *points at the STD corpse *
Your posts are getting weirder and weirder
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5069 (isolation #182) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5063, morph the cat wrote:I'm playing based upon my heart, not mechspec or setupspec for once.

Calling it "weird" is fine, but the scumteam thought the same thing last time I pulled this out in Xeno.
I don't think your scumreads are developed enough

There's 5 scum left
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5071 (isolation #183) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:24 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5067, notscience wrote:Titus look back at her interaction with morph when they brought up someone fucked with them N0

What scum plays it like that and makes it so obvious they did the thing lol
Maybe they're both scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5084 (isolation #184) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:38 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5079, Ircher wrote:Or I could shoot you again.
As you noted you can't actually do that
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5089 (isolation #185) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:46 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5073, notscience wrote:Ninja-
I don’t think so, Dunn, that doesn’t look like a S/S reaction abd I feel like Mara would be too proud to let cabd coach her on it
The retraction also came out after White Fire said they had a mech reason to think they were lying
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5091 (isolation #186) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5081, Dwlee99 wrote:That is not really a debuff. Has anyone claimed debuffs?
The debuff role thing was also a fake claim
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5098 (isolation #187) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5097, Dwlee99 wrote:has anyone claimed to have been debuffed?
No
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5480 (isolation #188) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Dunnstral »

It would be in his interest to keep us from discussing shots with him as scum.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5492 (isolation #189) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5318, MURDERCAT wrote:{Dunnstral, White Fire, LLD, Flea, Math}

final guess?

If Math is town look at Chara again?
Personally I feel this reads list is ridiculous
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5517 (isolation #190) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5515, catboi wrote:
>Give your new party member a name?

>___________
Mafia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5518 (isolation #191) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

OK, so...

I think Sigmund is scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5538 (isolation #192) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Catboi
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5543 (isolation #193) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5532, Chara wrote:
In post 5529, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 5527, Chara wrote:
In post 5521, Dwlee99 wrote:I feel like there may have been some fuckery with the actions stratum 0 with the Sigmund counterclaim but also Sigmund does a bunch of stupid gambity stuff as scum and I don't want to let him get away with it.
remind me of who counterclaimed Sigmund?
By "Sigmund counterclaim" I mean "Sigmund said Murdercat was lying and that he visited him stratum 0"
oh, i see. yes, that came at an awful time.

though the alternative to murdercat was another townflip.
But also he apparently didn't protect anyone
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5545 (isolation #194) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5541, catboi wrote: "You wouldn't happen to be the one who attacked me during the night, would you?"

He lifts his cloak over his left shoulder, revealing a a bloodied set of bandages wrapped around his upper arm.

"It seems there is someone among the group who wishes to silence me."
I didn't attack you, because I plan on eliminating you today instead. I talked about this yesterday.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5585 (isolation #195) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5584, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:so I was roleblocked last night, apparently

or at least that's what "not sucessful" means I think
VOTE: Sigmund
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5587 (isolation #196) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5584, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:so I was roleblocked last night, apparently

or at least that's what "not sucessful" means I think
There could be other reasons for your action not being successful, depending on ability
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5599 (isolation #197) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5596, morph the cat wrote:So.

We are the result of the multiple locks. Stand by.
I'm interested
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5603 (isolation #198) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5601, morph the cat wrote:
We submitted a bodyguard ability on Artemis last night, and the mod failed to process this action. If things had gone exactly as locked in, we'd be dead flipped confirmed town right now, and Mara-timis would be screaming her cop result from the rooftops.

Instead, we have been told that the mod will explicitly confirm this error and that we have permission to make this post, and the game will proceed with that confirmation.

It's the best we can do :/
Sigmund is mafia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5605 (isolation #199) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5604, morph the cat wrote:He's not tho.
Why didn't he protect anybody?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”