unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2199 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:18 am

Post by unwnd »

Hi

I've been briefly spectating but my reads haven't developed outside of tonal leanings
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2201 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:20 am

Post by unwnd »

I was in huge disagreement with Gamma's elimination and I think off the cuff that was egged on with bad intentions. Gamma was able to clear himself pretty well but I don't understand why the people who pushed him into that position isn't getting any sort of flak. Unless that's happening right now? I remember Ydra being an advocator of Gamma but dunno if she's explained the why behind things.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2204 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:22 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1716, Morning Tweet wrote:
"Throne of Execution"

Decision 1.FINAL
Gamma Emerald
[9!]:
[/b]
Cephrir, PookyTheMagicalBear, Saber, ulyana, Dunnstral, Ydrasse, Galron, Taly, SirCakez

Galron [5]:
skitter30, Dwlee99, Infinity 324, petapan, Toogeloo

Dunnstral [1]:
Gamma Emerald

Not Voting [1]:
Gypyx

With 16 contestants remaining, it took 9 votes to place a player in the chair.
[/mech]

Now playing..

Caravan Palace - Lone Digger

                        
▶ ❚❚ ──────────────────────────────●  3:50 / 3:50
                       

Alright so I also saw that Ceph/Pooks were town

Really doubt that Gamma wagon is completely pure. Peta I know your big read is Ydra but have you factored in Gamma's wagon as well? I really believe that's a great place to look
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2208 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:27 am

Post by unwnd »

Ceph/Me/Myself (lol)

Leaves Saber/Ulyana/Dunn/Ydra/Taly/Cakez

Not going to sit here and say that those 5 should definitively contain a lot of scum, but I would bet two. If my points seem obvious it's because this is the angle I'm choosing to get myself into the game. My readrate is Ydra is laughably bad so maybe she'll see my replacement and see me as a free pocket. I remember not liking Saber tonally? Dunn I think I can figure out if given enough time. Cakez let me ISO him. I am also going to be playing at my full potential and just lumbering around. My passion for writing stuff that nobody will read has been stirred in me once again!
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2209 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:27 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2205, skitter30 wrote:hi unwnd!!! unfortunately i think ur slot is scum :(
I'm very green actually and I will prove the naysayers wrong
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2215 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:30 am

Post by unwnd »

I'm reading Cakez' ISO now and about 10-15 posts in I think he's scum

What are the rest of you doing lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2222 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:33 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2214, petapan wrote:
In post 2204, unwnd wrote:Really doubt that Gamma wagon is completely pure. Peta I know your big read is Ydra but have you factored in Gamma's wagon as well? I really believe that's a great place to look
you realize i think (most) wagon purity arguments are nonsense yeah

i think you can maybe try to pick apart who was voting with a legitimate scumread versus doing so out of convenience but even that's complicated by scum probably knowing what would happen

i haven't had an opportunity to reread anyone yet i have just wanted to kill the people who are not being town
Yeah, I get it. It's obvious that the wagon is probably not pure, but talking about it creates a focal point of discussion. Then you can get an allotted amount of distinctiveness based on what everyone says about it. I don't know re: who was legitimately scumreading him because it would require backreading, but I'll do it if it's required of me
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2229 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:35 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2216, Ydrasse wrote:i had no real opinion on the wagons and voted gamma to make dueling wagons
Early ISO you were giving minor jabs towards him 'his tone is stiff' 'being weird his votes' etc. with lead into a vote. Did they change and you decided to vote him anyways? What do you think of Peta playing hardball with you? I think Peta is someone is a opportunistic person and would use your own misgivings against you as scum. Do I think Peta is scum? Not sure but I'm not really gauging how you feel about everyone accusing you.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2234 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:37 am

Post by unwnd »

I'm in my business suit today Ydra

No funny jokeys from me

(At least not now)
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2238 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:39 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2231, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2215, unwnd wrote:I'm reading Cakez' ISO now and about 10-15 posts in I think he's scum

uh i strongly disagree with u
Elaborate? His early ISO just from skim had a ton of landmines. My readrate on Cakez is pretty decent as well. He spent a lot of time being in that mode of 'ugh need to catch up' where he makes idle comments while not really interfering with what's going on.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2241 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:40 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2237, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2215, unwnd wrote:I'm reading Cakez' ISO now and about 10-15 posts in I think he's scum

hi unwnd! how much have you played with cakez?
Many, I can list them if you want but he knows

I outright buried him in Mena's open under an alt, I am not to be trifled with
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2246 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:42 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2242, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2238, unwnd wrote:Elaborate? His early ISO just from skim had a ton of landmines. My readrate on Cakez is pretty decent as well. He spent a lot of time being in that mode of 'ugh need to catch up' where he makes idle comments while not really interfering with what's going on.
weird he always feels like this to me
I think he's becoming more self-aware, but there's a certain requirement I look for. Yes Cakez is always somewhat behind, but I think his usage of 'this sucks' and 'this doesn't black and white scenario picking is more fitting of his scum behavior where he can't fake a read progression.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2254 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:43 am

Post by unwnd »

I'm very confident in my ability to distinguish it

Where is Cakez now? Granted he is catchup mode always but I feel like he'd poke his head in. Even speccing I barely have seen his content.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2258 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:45 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2251, Ydrasse wrote:idk really

i think infinity's worse than peta but it could be peta? idk if he knows how to read me tho

i feel pretty meh towards the suspicion on me because i'm not doing a lot to reroute it so it's like why could i be mad at my accusers lol

probably scum pushing me atm
You think Peta/Infinity have equity together or separately? I don't really feel like Peta is a scum who goes with his teammates often. Not to say that he denies them, rather he has his own methodology. I dunno if Peta/Inf both think pushing you on 'she's being meh' is the endgoal here
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2265 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:47 am

Post by unwnd »

It's not him needing to catch up, I think the biggest thing that I self-described is
but I think his usage of 'this sucks' and 'this doesn't black and white scenario picking is more fitting of his scum behavior where he can't fake a read progression.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2269 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:51 am

Post by unwnd »

You're free to believe whatever you want. The outcome is the same to me regardless. I'm merely trying to bring myself up to a relevant status and see what others see about my fleeting thoughts
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2272 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:52 am

Post by unwnd »

If you don't feel particularly convinced about Cakez skitter you could weigh in on the other subjects on Gamma's wagon for me
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2278 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:57 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2275, ulyana wrote:
In post 2272, unwnd wrote:If you don't feel particularly convinced about Cakez skitter you could weigh in on the other subjects on Gamma's wagon for me
it is weird that you are weighting the gamma wagon towards scum when a) your slot was on the wagon and more importantly b) your slot was the opposing wagon
All the more reason to look into the wagon given that I know I'm town and two other slots have flipped green as well. When I said 'probably two' that's just guesstimate and not a definitive number. If you believe my counter-wagon was because I was the correct one then do you think Gamma's wagon was mostly town motivated?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2281 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:58 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2277, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2272, unwnd wrote:If you don't feel particularly convinced about Cakez skitter you could weigh in on the other subjects on Gamma's wagon for me
it is weird that you are weighting the gamma wagon towards scum when a) your slot was on the wagon and more importantly b) your slot was the opposing wagon
yeah i was thinkign this too
i'm not sure why gamma's wagon is the focus and not galron's
Galron's wagon during that phase is not important as the one that is happening on him right now. I don't really enjoy looking backwards unless it's to reference something. My read on Cakez is a short dive and I plan to mostly continue to do the same.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2282 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:59 am

Post by unwnd »

I think Dunn's way of defense bodes well for him being town

Yes there's something fucky going with this game and I don't want you to sit here and conclude I'm only trying to save Galron from a red flip
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2286 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by unwnd »

If people are voting Galron they think he's scum

I didn't make a mistake lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2288 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2283, ulyana wrote:
In post 2278, unwnd wrote:All the more reason to look into the wagon given that I know I'm town and two other slots have flipped green as well. When I said 'probably two' that's just guesstimate and not a definitive number. If you believe my counter-wagon was because I was the correct one then do you think Gamma's wagon was mostly town motivated?
so you know three town were on the wagon so you think it is more likely the other slots are not town? like more than the people who were voting for you? i was voting for gamma? why would i believe your counter-wagon was the correct one? cephrir and pooky were town and i am town so there was town motivation to the gamma wagon yes
You agreed with Skitter that I should be focusing on Galron's wagon instead?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2289 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2287, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2281, unwnd wrote:
Galron's wagon during that phase is not important as the one that is happening on him right now. I don't really enjoy looking backwards unless it's to reference something. My read on Cakez is a short dive and I plan to mostly continue to do the same.
so why are you going backwards to focus on gamma instead of the wagon on u rn
also dunn's defense is awful, why would it indicate he's town here ... ?
I've seen the way he treats games he cannot read and how he places himself in them. This does not feel similar to scum Dunn who is just watching the town undo themselves while making strong observational points that get him townread. It's not a strong read but I'm purely instinctive right now
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2294 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by unwnd »

You'd be wrong and like I said, the outcome is the same to me. I'm going to use my time efficiently

So far it just seems like all we can do is disagree, but I'm not really understanding why. It's one thing to think Galron is scum and another to use phrasings that derive you're not willing to give me any quarter at all.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2295 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2293, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2289, unwnd wrote:This does not feel similar to scum Dunn who is just watching the town undo themselves while making strong observational points that get him townread. It's not a strong read but I'm purely instinctive right now
tbf i actually don't know his meta or particularly what his scumgame looks like
but he's basically sitting on the sidelines making random mechanical observations and i think that's scummy
Something he does but it don't think the shoe fits. I'm not going to shield Dunn from criticism regardless
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2298 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2292, ulyana wrote:
In post 2288, unwnd wrote:You agreed with Skitter that I should be focusing on Galron's wagon instead?
it seems more likely that town!you would focus on sorting the players voting your slot to find mafias then focusing on the opposing wagon which contained town that you are aware of like it's a very odd approach
When I look at VCA it almost always focusing on the biggest wagon. I don't care about the counter-wagon until after a few more slots from the bigger one have flipped.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2300 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2296, skitter30 wrote:i'm not sure if that last post is addressed to me or ulyana

~
also iforgot to say this earlier but i'm kinda losing my earlier townread of infinity

2294 is towards you
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2304 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2299, ulyana wrote:
In post 2298, unwnd wrote:
In post 2292, ulyana wrote:
In post 2288, unwnd wrote:You agreed with Skitter that I should be focusing on Galron's wagon instead?
it seems more likely that town!you would focus on sorting the players voting your slot to find mafias then focusing on the opposing wagon which contained town that you are aware of like it's a very odd approach
When I look at VCA it almost always focusing on the biggest wagon. I don't care about the counter-wagon until after a few more slots from the bigger one have flipped.
right but this is weird when you yourself are the counter-wagon yes? like to be like, there's scum over there, on that other wagon that also contained me and two towns i am aware of, let me go find them instead of evaluating my wagon
It doesn't matter unless I were the person specifically to accumulate votes. Like yes, Galron is my slot but I don't care about what he did previously.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2311 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2308, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2294, unwnd wrote:You'd be wrong and like I said, the outcome is the same to me. I'm going to use my time efficiently

So far it just seems like all we can do is disagree, but I'm not really understanding why. It's one thing to think Galron is scum and another to use phrasings that derive you're not willing to give me any quarter at all.
i am willing to give you quarter and listen to you, but i think that the things you're choosing to talk about thus far are strange from town-you's pov and i don't like the cakez push
You'll be pleased to know then I agree that infinity isn't looking too great fmpov. I don't have as many words about it as Cakez but it's there regardless
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2318 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'm in doubt that Dunnstral who typically has strong scum D1s spends his time mucking around getting nothing done socially. He's good at appearing interesting but inside very hollow (as scum)
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2319 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2313, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2311, unwnd wrote:You'll be pleased to know then I agree that infinity isn't looking too great fmpov. I don't have as many words about it as Cakez but it's there regardless
when u have a chance i would be interested in hearing more abt this ^
Contingent on what Ydra has to say, if that ever does happen

It won't be discarded regardless
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2322 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by unwnd »

I also find Dunn's idea of defense as scum is no defense. He'll feign ignorant to his accusators and even be a bit snarky. He seems more offended than anything lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2324 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by unwnd »

If Saber flips scum at any point in this game she's not scum with Dunnstral based on something I just read

You can consider that vice-versa
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2327 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by unwnd »

Not gonna lie I felt very cold about the people who were here talking with me. I didn't feel any 'these people seem interested in a towny way', and that's not to say they can't be town. The only person who is obviously town was Gamma and then without interaction I just sorta let myself believe Dunn was town as well.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2328 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2326, Infinity 324 wrote:i agree with unwnd's read on dunn
Er, why?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2329 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by unwnd »

I don't know your own experience with Dunn but I do know we were in RPG together where I defended you (correctly) against a Ydra/Dunn team where I finally had the gumption to vote Dunn out. Are you seeing lack of parallel from that?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2334 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by unwnd »

One particular post from Saber with her vote placed onto me (Galron) and a light finger pointed towards Dunn. Just seems extraordinarily misplaced and didn't seem like a distance attempt
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2335 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2333, ulyana wrote:
In post 2327, unwnd wrote:Not gonna lie I felt very cold about the people who were here talking with me.
? you said you were evaluating gamma's wagon and i presented an opportunity for you to do so as i was on that wagon right and this is the first you seem to have any opinion about my alignment anywhere and it is 'felt cold interacting but may be town'?
I'm not sure what your alignment is. I'm not sure what Skitter's alignment is. I don't know what Peta is going to do when he sees that I pretty much came in here and disagreed with two of his scumreads. Who's left? Dwlee? They got flustered about not being answered and dipped.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2338 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2332, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2329, unwnd wrote:I don't know your own experience with Dunn but I do know we were in RPG together where I defended you (correctly) against a Ydra/Dunn team where I finally had the gumption to vote Dunn out. Are you seeing lack of parallel from that?
I mean yeah, I feel like the pattern you pointed out is generally true for dunn
What do you think about Ydra suspecting you? Like

Give me some ramblings. I wanna know where you are right now.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2342 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2340, Taly wrote:My WIM is feeling low at the moment.

Unwnd, what posts against Gamma did you disagree with most?
You want me to do Homework?

Would prefer not to but if it would help your wim I would lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2346 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by unwnd »

Actually surprised of that

You liked his blunt defenses?
Maybe because of the reasons I gave
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2348 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by unwnd »

Zero impression. I wasn't paying attention to him at all and was basically at ' following players I know/are chummy with'
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2352 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2349, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2338, unwnd wrote:What do you think about Ydra suspecting you? Like

Give me some ramblings. I wanna know where you are right now.
i feel like usual on d2s, which is that i have too many townreads, but this time there are more medium townreads on hard to read players.

like toog, dunn, your slot, saber, etc.

i was actually thinking that ydrasse suspecting me for pushing her is town-indicative

toog doesn't care about anything which is towny but he could be playing into it intentionally i guess?

saber feels towny on tone and she mindmelded with me when i though gamma was scum but that's about it

your slot i have very few solid reasons to townread but especially in his conversation with ulyana before he replaced out, he felt like he was trying to sort without caring about how he was perceived

these are the slots i'm trying (and mostly failing) to sort through atm
This feels a bit handwavey, you're not at least a bit curious about it? I know you two are in good relations but I have found from an outsider perspective that you get hives about her sometimes. She's not really playing at a readable level.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2357 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by unwnd »

What about from your own position? I've seen you wrestle with your read on Ydra before and it just seemed like you had strong insight gained from not even interacting with her. I remember this even from RPG actually
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2358 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by unwnd »

UNVOTE:

Not sure where I'm placing this quite yet. Gut would say on Saber or SirCakez. The former seems controversial and the latter I don't wanna have another game where me and Skitter are just in disagreement but happen to be the same alignment. I was a bit taken aback but her strong words but I'm starting to think that's how she is? I'm more familiar with her towngame but don't have data on her scumgame basically.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2361 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by unwnd »

As was I, but I felt the struggle? I'm tilting my head at you just going 'yup towny omgus'
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2372 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2369, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2358, unwnd wrote:UNVOTE:

Not sure where I'm placing this quite yet. Gut would say on Saber or SirCakez. The former seems controversial and the latter I don't wanna have another game where me and Skitter are just in disagreement but happen to be the same alignment. I was a bit taken aback but her strong words but I'm starting to think that's how she is? I'm more familiar with her towngame but don't have data on her scumgame basically.
- which game was that?
- werent you following along in perpetual elo?
- how do u think i ought to have responded to u?
- i actually dont think i was being that strong for me, not sure if that is relevant or matters tho
Siege of aurelia? I secondguessed on you but I was able to bring it home and convince PenguinPower.

Somewhat..? Not entirely but definitely not to where I could remember Cakez' play to a tee.

I'm not sure how to answer this honestly. I think you would do you regardless and I'm fine with it.

I'm prickly towards people who are very 'this sucks' or use strong words like 'terrible' or whatever because it just an insert for thoughts you didn't wanna type up. It's with everyone and I tend to think scum like doing it more for completely biased reasons. Doesn't mean I think you're scum though lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2373 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2368, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2352, unwnd wrote:This feels a bit handwavey, you're not at least a bit curious about it? I know you two are in good relations but I have found from an outsider perspective that you get hives about her sometimes. She's not really playing at a readable level.
She does sometimes sort of 'underplay' like this as town tbh
What i am finding weird is ghat she's calling people scumreading her scum when she knows that she isn't playing in a way that would get her townread
I don't really like it either but I'm not feeling like Ydra/Infinity are aligned here.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2375 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by unwnd »

Using other people as proxy to get a read on you Ydra

Aren't you proud
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2380 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2376, Ydrasse wrote:erm

i kinda feel like you might be not actually reading me and making it all up but sure
You'd be right because of aforementioned readrate lol

I remember NQN and you were sorta at the same level? But I guess if I had to point out a difference you were more gripey and not really about nitpicking like this. It's hard to get over a slump when it comes to accuracy though so uh yeah.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2383 (isolation #50) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by unwnd »

It ain't me

I forget what your readrate is on me honestly

I guess it would be 100% we're never the same alignment
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2385 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by unwnd »

It's wrong!!

Sweet beautiful karma

Wait shit if it's wrong then I die

Shit go back
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2387 (isolation #52) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by unwnd »

How are you gonna ninja me like that and catch me acting like a fool
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2389 (isolation #53) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'm legit interested in your take about Infinity though and I was a bit 'ok' about the fact you never got back to me about it
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2391 (isolation #54) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by unwnd »

Do you actually scumread infinity without fail?

Is that like a 'I die on this' type of read or something you flip back and forth with. I almost always scumread Cakez as well but I end up resolving it one way or the other. I'm aware of my bias but I can't go 'ok that means my read must be wrong'. Are you just there as well?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2394 (isolation #55) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by unwnd »

Err I'm not sure if you have time on ur side your wagon (from what I read) lookin' juicy right now

I don't know if I agree though yet!
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2395 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by unwnd »

As a driveby thought

Has Shiki ever been scum

I townread her tonally pretty hard but dunno if she has depth
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2398 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by unwnd »

Can you link me

I'm looking to stack my townread deck more

--

In a hypothetical who would you wanna to be in a gun fight with? I assume that's how the event works. I think if you're town and people are misreading you I'd be alright with you choosing
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2404 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by unwnd »

It would be very funny if we got in a gunfight but I kinda wanna play this game more so rethink that
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2405 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by unwnd »

Didn't you just say I looked towny too

Like wtf

'Yes I would shoot u'
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2409 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by unwnd »

It's really not me

And if it's not you I don't want to be back to square one
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2411 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2408, Ydrasse wrote:maybe it could b gamma. idk
Gamma would be playing like a star right now

I mean yeah his name is Gamma but like. That confessional after he was chosen just screamed to me as town
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2416 (isolation #62) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2413, Ydrasse wrote:yeah that's fair

okay so then, day one

the top two wagons are town

what does that say about things? the loudest voices = town, and scum are background?
Can you try to put more words into this

I know I want a lot but that's just me

--

I think I strip back my approach to get to your vibes level sometimes because I kept thinking in every game we played that if I did so, you would become more readable. Instead I would become ensnared by the vibes and float you an easy read. I generally do just want to townread people if I can because being wrongly scumread probably feels like shit and I have a big heart over nonsensical matters like that. Don't confuse me though, I do enjoy burying a scumread if I really have it. I care about the game outcome more and will discard my feelings if I feel it's the right choice. Just dunno if I think that with you, especially for reasons I've given now and reasons that I think you/Infinity are probably not aligned.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2417 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2415, ulyana wrote:
In post 2395, unwnd wrote:Has Shiki ever been scum
mini normal 2122 (as team rocket queen)
gacha mafia (as shiki)
a normal blitz ii (as shiki)
chain of command (as euphony {hydra})
student council (as tracy flick)
trist fall (as inutile)

these probably(?) the most applicable
Will look into the most recent at another time
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2422 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by unwnd »

Gamma is literally a star
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2427 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1748, Morning Tweet wrote:
                          
      "Off With Your Head!"      

      IT'S SABOTAGE!      

PookyTheMagicalBear was executed, apparently by mistake. Galron is alive and well.
This is no matter. These sorts of mistakes happen all the time in show business.. don't you know?
The executioner must select a new player to execute. It cannot be the same player as their first selection.
We're here to entertain, and predictability is awful for ratings.
The event will proceed as normal afterwards.
I noted this early on and I think these type of plays were simply a matter of

Pooky is more threatening and we can limbait Galron later. I guess that would make my wagon a bit curious but I still don't feel like digging into it.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2428 (isolation #66) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by unwnd »

I really want to start forming a decent town list before I start looking in the weeds. I have my Saber/Cakez thought but everywhere else seems incomplete.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2429 (isolation #67) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by unwnd »

I changed my mind on a few things on reread

But of course nobody is here to care
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2431 (isolation #68) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by unwnd »

Trashing my Dunn read.

I end up doing this a lot and I'm prone to give him early passes by assuming intent. The fact of the matter is though that actually reading the game I just think Dunn's behavior is tepid. Yes, that's what Dunn does. He's not a very in-your-face player but there's a lot of stuff from him that just meshes together. I don't think Dunn is afraid to be bold. I don't think Dunn chooses to be unreadable when he's green. I think he leans onto that 'is he thinking about something' type of deal more when he's red. This is not a complete 180 it's more like my reasons to townread Dunn were all assumption and tone, but contextually I can't really see where he fits.

I'm just looking for an indication of what he wants. Even the most tepid version of Dunnstral has something I can affix him with. The only thing I could gather is that he really didn't like Ceph. OK. Ceph is dead now and Dunn is still fiddling with the inbetween and I'm not sure what happens next.

That being said my "Saber/Dunn aren't aligned" idea is still floating in my head. Making associative takes and then buying into what you see can be really dangerous. I'm not afraid to make mistakes I just don't want to lose sense of reality. There's nothing besides a complete fucking literal guess with that. I get that's what you do especially without a proper flip but I digress.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2432 (isolation #69) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by unwnd »

Dunn, what's your read on Ydra? You two were partners in RPG so maybe you'd have an idea of what to look for?

My two reads I've talked about at the hypothetical bottom are still present just not associative. Cakez is individually scummy and I think Saber pinged the shit out of me.

My reread did..not give me any leanings and I feel an actual headache coming on when I think about how I kicked Dunn of the top of my list because I really really really really really want to form some trust and I've probably repeated that 3 times now but it is absolutely crucial to me.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2453 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:36 am

Post by unwnd »

You're ascribing a definition of my behavior without proper context as to why I ignored galron's wagon

It's right there lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2455 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:39 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2281, unwnd wrote:
On mobile but like keep reading and then come back if you still have the same problems
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2458 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:48 am

Post by unwnd »

I mean i feel like i need to try

That's the short answer

Yes peta i am but that doesn't mean I'm going to treat her Ike public enemy number one

This is our first interaction
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2463 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:34 am

Post by unwnd »

My cakez read is not that he's in catchup mode. I'm not sure how that thought was lost in translation.

I was in the car thinking about how you think I'm theatrical Saber. In what way would that determine a read on me? My short answer remains but I'm pretty sure I just like to write. I lean into prose because that's what makes mafia fun to me. Thinking about concepts and wording and such. I'm capable of faking it as scum to my own credit.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2514 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2507, Taly wrote:It would help, but only if your goal is to help me understand your POV and not appease me.
The posts I've made thus far are purely to do just that, but courtesy is still available regardless.

I don't like being mislimmed or misread regardless. I get it's part of the game but I'm spoiled by being typically townread and then maybe tinfoiled later in the game which tends to tilt me.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2520 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by unwnd »

With my own finger guns I would be alright with voting Dwlee as well

Need to read Gypyx, just know that Dwlee is surface level awkward
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2523 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by unwnd »

Toog egging on the votes seemed out of character? I don't really feel like Toog gets impatient that easily given they spend a lot of time just lounging around and doing things at their own pace.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2531 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2528, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2523, unwnd wrote:
Toog egging on the votes seemed out of character?
I don't really feel like Toog gets impatient that easily given they spend a lot of time just lounging around and doing things at their own pace.
this is possibly the worst of him for me
but he also, like, doesn't seem to actaully care about who ends up getting those votes which feels the opposite of scummy to me

like i think scum would care more if that makes sense
ISO dive just gives me a lot of nothing, their votes come as sheeping and it's real fluffy elsewhere. I think Toog is proud enough to want to contribute at some form but they really aren't. Is is just 'too blatant to be scummy' for you?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2538 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'm not trying to make some grandiose point but Dwlee vote to me just seems so flat and not really game-changing. Same thing with Toog/Gypyx really. I think I would want to use the execution for realistically a more controversial read matched with a (Toog/Gypyx) type person because I'm certain the Pooky switch is not an informed Toog/Gypyx/Dwlee groupscum decision, even if nobody has implied they think that could contain the whole groupscum.

As an aside, I don't know what people see in Saber but I also don't have the proper words at this time.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2544 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2541, skitter30 wrote:i think we just need to get 2 consensus scummy people in the chair and that would give us the bset outcome for the event overall
If the consensus is Dwlee/Gypyx/Toog because the more involved crowd is off-limits then I don't think it's going end up well

And if the consensus is me then you already know lol. I've been thinking about just letting Ydrasse in, but the only person who really has said 'i think she's scum' point blank is peta. Everyone else is skirting around it or disagrees
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2553 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2546, petapan wrote:
In post 2538, unwnd wrote:I'm not trying to make some grandiose point but Dwlee vote to me just seems so flat and not really game-changing. Same thing with Toog/Gypyx really. I think I would want to use the execution for realistically a more controversial read matched with a (Toog/Gypyx) type person because I'm certain the Pooky switch is not an informed Toog/Gypyx/Dwlee groupscum decision, even if nobody has implied they think that could contain the whole groupscum.

As an aside, I don't know what people see in Saber but I also don't have the proper words at this time.
refer to my immediate rant about people not wanting to kill players who aren't trying to solve the game and wanting something ~spicy~ instead that ends up being a miss

if you want something else, make a case but these feeble little protests do nothing

how much of the game have you read, anyway?
A decent chunk overnight. I went back about as far to where Gamma was being executed, and then a little bit of this phase afterwards. It was in skim but it was a read nonetheless

I'm aware of the futility of me saying it, but I still disagree so I'm going to say it anyways. Do you think Toog/Gypyx/Dwlee in a combination of two would be fine then?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2555 (isolation #81) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2551, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2544, unwnd wrote:
In post 2541, skitter30 wrote:i think we just need to get 2 consensus scummy people in the chair and that would give us the bset outcome for the event overall
If the consensus is Dwlee/Gypyx/Toog because the more involved crowd is off-limits then I don't think it's going end up well

And if the consensus is me then you already know lol. I've been thinking about just letting Ydrasse in, but the only person who really has said 'i think she's scum' point blank is peta. Everyone else is skirting around it or disagrees
that's not the consensus at all, and what i meant is that i dont' really want to put in people's random pet scumreads like peta/ulayna that have been cropping up because i'm not as convinced they will hit scum
and i'm not even convinced that that group has more than like 1 scum
I pretty much agree with this and think Toog/Dwlee/Gypx pairing at best has one scum
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2558 (isolation #82) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by unwnd »

I put my preemptive vote for something like Ydrasse/Infinity in the event

I think resolving those two would be useful and yes I do think one scum is contained in them
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2566 (isolation #83) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2561, Toogeloo wrote:I'm just here for the punch and pie.

But I will say there are certain people I enjoy the company of and would be sad to see them go, while there are also party poopers who can show themselves out.

Eliminations seem to come from the people who play the events. People don't want me in the events because I might just do something, "random."
Is your like and dislike list all personal? Meaning, you're just operating at a level where you'd rather just play with people you enjoy regardless of them being scum? lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2570 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2565, petapan wrote:
In post 2553, unwnd wrote:
In post 2538, unwnd wrote:I'm not trying to make some grandiose point but Dwlee vote to me just seems so flat and not really game-changing. Same thing with Toog/Gypyx really. I think I would want to use the execution for realistically a more controversial read matched with a (Toog/Gypyx) type person because I'm certain the Pooky switch is not an informed Toog/Gypyx/Dwlee groupscum decision, even if nobody has implied they think that could contain the whole groupscum.

refer to my immediate rant about people not wanting to kill players who aren't trying to solve the game and wanting something ~spicy~ instead that ends up being a miss

if you want something else, make a case but these feeble little protests do nothing

A decent chunk overnight. I went back about as far to where Gamma was being executed, and then a little bit of this phase afterwards. It was in skim but it was a read nonetheless

I'm aware of the futility of me saying it, but I still disagree so I'm going to say it anyways. Do you think Toog/Gypyx/Dwlee in a combination of two would be fine then?
what are your reads like

no, i don't want to kill gypyx and have expressed as much, dwlee is decidedly only a slot i don't townread but don't have a strong desire to kill
My expressed distaste of lacking townreads hasn't changed. I recently moved Dunn down and I'm still basically at Gamma obvious town (shocker) and then middling feelings for a lot of people but not enough to put them at the same level. I'm only at 'I dislike these people and would flip them for equity' which isn't my favorite place to be.

I do think some people I would be against not executing, but that's not a townread and more like it doesn't personally invest me lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2575 (isolation #85) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2567, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2558, unwnd wrote:I put my preemptive vote for something like Ydrasse/Infinity in the event

I think resolving those two would be useful and yes I do think one scum is contained in them
do you have solid reasons to think ydrasse is scum if i'm town?
I can only believe Ydra's demotivation so long. I know she enjoys being scum, but I also think that she's smart enough to be tactical about not caring. Why is her coming around to you after all that flak given the one thing she can muster upon? I also was shocked by her saying 'maybe it's gamma' and her comments about the gamestate and how there had to be something going on with Galron/Gamma wagons and stuff like that. It was curious takes but followed up by awkward silence which I can't really latch onto

I think if she truly believes you're scum she'll at least muster enough town care to make that clear if you two are pitted against another. If not? Then you get to resolve the read I'm supposed to believe you truly have
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2577 (isolation #86) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2572, petapan wrote:
In post 2570, unwnd wrote:
In post 2565, petapan wrote:
In post 2553, unwnd wrote:

what are your reads like

no, i don't want to kill gypyx and have expressed as much, dwlee is decidedly only a slot i don't townread but don't have a strong desire to kill
My expressed distaste of lacking townreads hasn't changed. I recently moved Dunn down and I'm still basically at Gamma obvious town (shocker) and then middling feelings for a lot of people but not enough to put them at the same level. I'm only at 'I dislike these people and would flip them for equity' which isn't my favorite place to be.

I do think some people I would be against not executing, but that's not a townread and more like it doesn't personally invest me lol
so you don't have strong townreads but feel strongly about who would/would not be a good elimination?
Yeah I don't, but if I saw certain people close to elimination I might say 'no, I don't think I want that' as I feel if we're being choosy about it I want some sort of result that personally benefits me. It would be nice if my Ydra/Infinity having one scum deal came to fruition and I could slot one of them as town as example.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2581 (isolation #87) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by unwnd »

I think I would say no to You/Skitter as executions today peta if it helps
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2584 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by unwnd »

Mafia is fun too maybe?

Haha
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2586 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2583, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2544, unwnd wrote:skirting around it
Who do you see as doing this rn
A lot of people. Taly? Cakez? Toog? Saber? even Shiki honestly
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2590 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by unwnd »

I feel you'd try again

Townread by any means necessary

You're secretly a tryhard which is why you stump me constantly yes yes that's it not because I'm bad or anything
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2592 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2589, ulyana wrote:
In post 2586, unwnd wrote:A lot of people. Taly? Cakez? Toog? Saber? even Shiki honestly
wait you think i'm skirting around ydrasse!scum?
To some extent yes? Your posts are more grab bag of things and I would prefer you to be precise if you're not.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2597 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by unwnd »

Just not what I think needs resolving right now. I'd rather see what Ydra flips in relation to Peta's own read as a minor tack on
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2605 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2596, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2590, unwnd wrote:I feel you'd try again

You're secretly a tryhard which is why you stump me constantly yes yes that's it not because I'm bad or anything
okay sooooo

townread by any means here

where are my townreads if i am a secret tryhard trying so hard to fit in and get this table 2 like my content
I mean you're not exactly topping readslist but even now I feel like you're not in danger. Being likable and then coasting off apathy is enough. I've done it before (with mixed results) as scum. I don't want to believe you dislike being town so much that we end up in circles about your own lack of activity and tells and not what you'd want your legacy to be when it came to reads lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2611 (isolation #94) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2600, petapan wrote:
In post 2577, unwnd wrote:Yeah I don't, but if I saw certain people close to elimination I might say 'no, I don't think I want that' as I feel if we're being choosy about it I want some sort of result that personally benefits me. It would be nice if my Ydra/Infinity having one scum deal came to fruition and I could slot one of them as town as example.
it just keeps bothering me that you seem to be opinionated without being grounded in the game and it's setting off red flags for me

when you post actual analysis it seems fine (even though i've waffled back to dunn being +town now) but i want to have a sense you're really analyzing the game rather than just trying to make moves positionally and what you've done so far isn't enough
You give me a flip I want and you'll see that more
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2620 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2610, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2605, unwnd wrote:
In post 2596, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2590, unwnd wrote:I feel you'd try again

okay sooooo

townread by any means here

where are my townreads if i am a secret tryhard trying so hard to fit in and get this table 2 like my content
I mean you're not exactly topping readslist but even now I feel like you're not in danger. Being likable and then coasting off apathy is enough. I've done it before (with mixed results) as scum. I don't want to believe you dislike being town so much that we end up in circles about your own lack of activity and tells and not what you'd want your legacy to be when it came to reads lol
....how am i not in danger i feel a good portion of this table is okay with me being in the duel. like. almost everyone barring 2-3

i don't dislike being town i'm just out of it as i've explained

when i am Into it i quite like being town
It's the same reason someone like I dunno, Almost50 was able to coast despite being meh and even bottom tier in TENET. Eventually if you don't care maybe others won't care either. The only time you become a talking point is when you're around and then you perk your ears up and seem to be listening. Like, what else am I supposed to get out of that? It's like I said-- I would really enjoy some sort of legacy if you feel you can't muster motivation to be actively solving or whatever
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2625 (isolation #96) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by unwnd »

I have zero clue why you believe I'm scum

Last time we talked I was again towny

And it's not like you have your own data besides the one game we were scum together?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2630 (isolation #97) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2617, ulyana wrote:
In post 2611, unwnd wrote:You give me a flip I want and you'll see that more
it hard to give to this because what i already laid out like you have to be TOWN upfront and the flip you want has to be NOT TOWN
I would like Infinity/Ydra
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2635 (isolation #98) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by unwnd »

Uh yeah that's exactly it

Wouldn't you rather be more cautious

You said yourself you've never had to read me so why are you convinced you can now if you're really just town lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2636 (isolation #99) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by unwnd »

Ydra your two scumreads you've made so far are me and Infinity

I just said I want to put You/Infinity together in the execution. Am I bussing then?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2641 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by unwnd »

I mean if you're not just thinking at all when you're away then why am I supposed to believe this interaction gave you a eureka moment

Didn't you pivot into a scumread on me in NQN as well lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2646 (isolation #101) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by unwnd »

Don't you bemoan when I just blindly tr you? Is the equivalent of me going 'no, not this time' indicative that I must be scum who is trying to get you eliminated?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2655 (isolation #102) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'm not setting you up for anything, I literally am giving you olive branches
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2661 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2650, Ydrasse wrote:like you keep asking me like 'am i bussing then?' 'don't you usually do this?' 'i thought you just had this experience with me?'

and it's smug inane bullshit to distract from the fact you're trying to push me out with infinity because you think there's ~1 scum between us~ though there's literally like, nothing to actually support that other than you throwing out an arbitrary pairing
I haven't been here and this is like the first interaction that wasn't just 'i am demotivated' that I can latch onto. The vigor against me is slightly unpleasant but if you're awake now then I'm fine with it. I want to understand how Infinity flipping scum would affect your worldview. It's a genuine question.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2674 (isolation #104) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'm not sitting here like yes yes Ydra/Infinity MUST have scum together I have decreed it as such. I definitely say shit in the moment to see what others will take from it. I'm a replacement in a 107 page game missing loads of fucking interaction that doesn't really serve me at this point. I'm trying to get myself into the game and picking and prodding at multiple things. If I ask you 'what about x in comparison to y' for myself it's because I'm petty as well. It seems to have agitated you and honestly I can't read it and don't feel like falling into my own terrible habits so I would appreciate if things didn't spill over because if you're town it's literally just going end up with one of us being dead and flipping green.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2682 (isolation #105) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2674, unwnd wrote:I'm not sitting here like yes yes Ydra/Infinity MUST have scum together I have decreed it as such. I definitely say shit in the moment to see what others will take from it. I'm a replacement in a 107 page game missing loads of fucking interaction that doesn't really serve me at this point. I'm trying to get myself into the game and picking and prodding at multiple things. If I ask you 'what about x in comparison to y' for myself it's because I'm petty as well. It seems to have agitated you and honestly I can't read it and don't feel like falling into my own terrible habits so I would appreciate if things didn't spill over because if you're town it's literally just going end up with one of us being dead and flipping green.
Newpaging
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2686 (isolation #106) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by unwnd »

The moment I choose not to get emotional (e.g my apparent scumtell) and I have peta/Skitter/You all clamoring that I'm backed into a corner and just saying stuff.

Cool.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2691 (isolation #107) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2685, Ydrasse wrote:that's all i'm getting

"please stop... take a moment... one of us could die... (but i'm really only worried about me dying which is suddenly a threat)"
I don't like being wrong lmfao

Jesus christ

Why would I want to be wrong about you? All I have is my dumbshit reasons which is why we're having this conversation. Which is why I'm throwing You/Infinity out to see what happens. I don't particularily enjoy being gritty with you because I am not
strongly convinced
you will flip scum. I'm sure to that you say 'well why suggest it in the first place' but it's like damn. Why suggest a scumread at all in-thread? I don't deal in absolutes
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2692 (isolation #108) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2689, Ydrasse wrote:like i'm not agitated on a personal level i hope you know

i'm baffled and annoyed because i really, genuinely think you though i would roll over and die and the ways you kept trying to set it all up would be ignored or glossed over because... well, i wouldn't challenge you on it.

because i hadn't done it elsewhere, because like, fuck, everyone else voting me? i get it

but you were just doing it so obviously that i'm not gonna take the fake hand wringing lmao
I literally don't think this

If I were scum here I think I'd just be like 'oh, Ydra is being apathetic let's give her time' because I think I would really enjoy pocketing you for pocketing me all those times
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2698 (isolation #109) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2694, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2691, unwnd wrote:
In post 2685, Ydrasse wrote:that's all i'm getting

"please stop... take a moment... one of us could die... (but i'm really only worried about me dying which is suddenly a threat)"
I don't like being wrong lmfao

Jesus christ

Why would I want to be wrong about you? All I have is my dumbshit reasons which is why we're having this conversation. Which is why I'm throwing You/Infinity out to see what happens. I don't particularily enjoy being gritty with you because I am not
strongly convinced
you will flip scum. I'm sure to that you say 'well why suggest it in the first place' but it's like damn. Why suggest a scumread at all in-thread? I don't deal in absolutes
okay so now look at what you said

"why suggest a scumread at all in-thread?"

you were basically telling me the same thing, more or less: why suggest a scumread if i'm not sure of how you play.

like, god damn. you sure seem convinced i WILL flip scum based on your game so far.
The end of that post where I said I don't deal in absolutes should explain why I'm not convinced

In no way will I ever be confident as a replacement in a game with such a scale and a nuanced playerlist. That includes yourself. Fuck me for trying though? I gave my take and it ended up with You/Skitter/Peta all convinced I'm putting on an act or something. I don't like saying this because I'm sure one of you will go 'heh he's just appealing' but like if my green flip needs to wake you up then whatever. I've been doing me and if I die doing so then, whatever.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2700 (isolation #110) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2695, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2692, unwnd wrote:
In post 2689, Ydrasse wrote:like i'm not agitated on a personal level i hope you know

i'm baffled and annoyed because i really, genuinely think you though i would roll over and die and the ways you kept trying to set it all up would be ignored or glossed over because... well, i wouldn't challenge you on it.

because i hadn't done it elsewhere, because like, fuck, everyone else voting me? i get it

but you were just doing it so obviously that i'm not gonna take the fake hand wringing lmao
I literally don't think this

If I were scum here I think I'd just be like 'oh, Ydra is being apathetic let's give her time' because I think I would really enjoy pocketing you for pocketing me all those times

i want to believe you on this but i really just can't. i (was) easy pickings, and even if you'd WANT to do that you'd probably just want to win.
Getting into a shitfight with you is not how I win

I'm also not trying to appease Skitter/Peta which I think is bullshit from Cakez don't think I didn't see that
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2704 (isolation #111) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2699, Ydrasse wrote:and like, beyond that?

it's shitty that you repped into a slot that i think should die. the wifom from before is useless; galron was protected. he was, however, wagoned for a reason.

i have a townread on the person who was on his opposing wagon.

to ME, how i see a game? i don't think a town (and THIS TOWN) can be so egregiously wrong as to fuck it up and get two t/t wagons

and if we somehow did, if one of those people are scummy, kill them and figure it out since we were DENIED THE CHANCE TO RESOLVE IT
The resolution is that I flip green and I feel like shit because it's literally part of my job as town to not get mislimmed. I take that personal at a game level and I'm annoyed by this flip but not to the point where I'd hate any of you. It's just like what the fuck do I do? lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2709 (isolation #112) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'm not and like

The outcome is the same. I said it before. I'm not being smug about it either. Galron was already being mounted by someone with a decent amount of pull and I'm not in my comfort zone yet. I really want a flip and I was trying to work angles so I could properly get into this game. I'm a little miffed I won't get the chance if people tinfoil onto me because A) I like the playerlist B) The setup seems interested C) I will feel useless in the grander scheme of things as Galron was just limbait.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2711 (isolation #113) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by unwnd »

I mention 'hey what about Cakez/Saber they're scummy'

I get feedback of 'nah don't agree' from most people. I think I would still want those two? But I'm
literally
not in a position to be calling shots like that and I'm not egotistic enough to believe I am. I went to Infinity/You as a secondary because you were a topic I wanted more focus on and I do have gut reasons to not really like Infinity. Maybe it's my bad the way I startled you but damn. If my words are coming off ineffective I will try my best to pool everything together and start over.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2716 (isolation #114) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'm bussing Cakez please vote him

VOTE: SirCakez
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2717 (isolation #115) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by unwnd »

Maybe I should've been less 'ok fine' when people told me no and Cakez and tried to be stubborn. I do strongly think this and would literally die for it and it'd be my one read contribution if I weren't making it past this phase.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2721 (isolation #116) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by unwnd »

Cakez is full of himself and my readrate on Cakez is pretty damn good

I will be egotistic about this one
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2723 (isolation #117) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by unwnd »

Time for you to fucking taste my blade
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2727 (isolation #118) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'm saying there's no way you pivot onto me like this

You're still in murky catchup but have the gall to vote me based on what?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2731 (isolation #119) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2730, SirCakez wrote:I READ
30 FUCKING PAGES
AND YOU SAY THERE'S NOTHING FOR ME TO PIVOT ON?????
And then you made a decision based on one lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2735 (isolation #120) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by unwnd »

You think I'm scum for a few odd posts you quoted while ignoring your own need to catchup
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2736 (isolation #121) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by unwnd »

Anyways I've had enough of myself

I don't want to continue to post and fight

I already did that with Ydra and it didn't feel great

I do think you're scum and I'm at feeling convinced by Ydra's agitation to go back to where I was previously
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2741 (isolation #122) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'd rather be fighting Saber because that pelt is way more spicy
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2744 (isolation #123) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by unwnd »

Actually yeah

VOTE: Saber

I will get absolutely no support on this but don't care
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2747 (isolation #124) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by unwnd »

Your posting is really funny and I'm biased towards things that make me laugh
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2748 (isolation #125) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2742, Taly wrote:But not me for skirting around?
Who is this to? Me?

Ok seriously I'm tired of fucking posting but actually
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2811 (isolation #126) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2805, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2802, Taly wrote:
In post 2800, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2759, Taly wrote:Unwnd, if you're going to rip into my soul, type quicker.

I got a curfew.
Also sorry but what does this mean wrt how ur reading unwnd?
I took his last post of "but actually" as a "will get to you
Taly
ASAP."
In post 2801, skitter30 wrote:I felt his mortal-kombat reaction just now doesnt come from scum-him
Dunn wouod also be a good vote
VOTE: Dunn

Teamwork makes the dreamwork.

Dunn
, do something.
Ah ok - was willing for a read/ur thoughts on the unwnd/ydra thing. Would u mind sharing that and/or requoting if i missed it
(Tomorrow is fine tho, night!)

And a dunn/unwnd duel would be cool
This post is terrible and I came out of my silence to directly tell you
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2812 (isolation #127) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'm pretty much at not accepting my fate rather hoping I secretly get a gun
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2814 (isolation #128) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by unwnd »

No that's all i had to say
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2821 (isolation #129) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by unwnd »

You know what? Spiteful vote.

VOTE: unwnd

Hurry this shit up. Then whatever the outcome may be once you see that I'm a contestant rethink the gamestate because one of you is not being charitable. Someone asked me earlier 'what about the people who voted your slot galron' and my answer back then no longer applies. I refuse to believe a town of Skitter/Peta/Ydra/Cakez can't see that I'm not the right choice. One or even two in that group is not playing for the green team.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2822 (isolation #130) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'm so unbelievably annoyed about this outcome because I just want one flip before I could solidify something.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2823 (isolation #131) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by unwnd »

Hammer me you stupid fucks
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2824 (isolation #132) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'm going to bed before I tilt
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2827 (isolation #133) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by unwnd »

I love to be spiteful
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2830 (isolation #134) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2828, Gamma Emerald wrote:Unwnd what is your scumpool rn
I don't feel confident in giving something definitive
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2832 (isolation #135) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by unwnd »

I don't want this to be my legacy because I've yet to play and it's making me really frustrated

I would answer you more clearly if I had more time
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2833 (isolation #136) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by unwnd »

The least I can bargain is that I would still love to flip Saber/Cakez

I would say at one scum there, confidently

But matching any further doesn't seem proper
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2835 (isolation #137) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by unwnd »

Please let me kill Saber.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2836 (isolation #138) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by unwnd »

The townreads on her are bad.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2924 (isolation #139) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:53 am

Post by unwnd »

If people don't want to actually rush this day I will actually make use of my time instead of hastily posting in the thread and make a wall of sorts.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2925 (isolation #140) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:55 am

Post by unwnd »

I acknowledge the posts about and towards me regardless. I have thoughts on them but will keep it to myself as I think the raw approach to get into the game has worked unfavorably
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2938 (isolation #141) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:33 am

Post by unwnd »

Realistically how much leeway am I given here. I'm not going to come back with shocking revelations but I will do my best to be somewhat thorough and just hard look at the game when I have time.

Part of me honestly doesn't want to do this, but see: raw approach not working
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2959 (isolation #142) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by unwnd »

Got hired today

Feeling good about myself after being stuck in COVID drought

Why not spend the body high on some fucking mafia? I'll be doing a hard dive while I repeat this new LUM album
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2972 (isolation #143) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by unwnd »

I think Dwlee is town.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2973 (isolation #144) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by unwnd »

I have more I'm going to say but we're building shit.

I also think Gypyx is town.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2974 (isolation #145) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by unwnd »

More confident in Dwlee because Gypyx is (Prism) slot but I digress.

We're getting somewhere.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2981 (isolation #146) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by unwnd »

This bracket of thoughts has the capability to be word salad. Something I wanted to write so I had a place to put my frustrations. Replacement has weighed on me. Not in a dispiriting way rather I am taking upon a game that has made motion without me. I don't really like doing the maximum if I don't have to, but I guess that's the reputation you build up when you're able to write walls. I was hoping to avoid this outcome but I may as well use it like catharsis. Peta was telling me that he didn't want my feelings and rather my analysis but I think that's a tall order. My feelings feed into my analysis as the way I play this game is trying to get into the mind of someone. I think about what
I
would do in their position. This includes scum. I think mafia is the type of game where experience over time becomes the deciding factor. I'm oscillating between trying to let myself not be stubborn and just letting go entirely.

It doesn't really need to be said but this game is hard. Pooky and Ceph are both capable townies who were killed early. Gamma was put into the chair under the pretense of elimination (from what I've read) and a lot of people were righteously convinced it was the right idea. This has flipped and caused a scramble because you had a good amount of prominent "townies" all agreeing with the outcome. Then it didn't happen.

I put townies in quotations because I don't think this would be so difficult if the team weren't involved. I mean, I guess that's obvious. My slot (Galron) was chosen by Gamma and the Stagehands intervened and killed off Pooky. Right now I am almost certain that Gamma would not chose to execute a (Townie) just to have his own team disagree and sabotage the event when he has control. Gamma is certifiably town for that alone. So what am I to think about the fact (Galron) was spared over Pooky? Not much, because nobody else seems to care. That leaves me a bit biased and feeling like I shouldn't compromise with people who can't see that Galron is not a big enough player (no offense) for Stagehands to waste one of their sabotages on. Were they afraid of clearing Gamma? Doesn't seem so because the sabotage itself already clears him in my mind.

I've had some people (shiki) question my motivations to look at Gamma's wagon than my own. Yet it's clear to me that Gamma's vote for the chair was more orchestrated than a vanity wagon on my own slot. I think scum were put in a position where they'd rather just be idiginant towards Gamma and kept him as the "elimination." I think maybe you have some stragglers who were voting me but I couldn't put it into words. That feedback goes into 'this is much harder than I want it to be' and that some prominent "townies" are scum. It's a little frustrating when people ask you for answers as if I should have them. If I'm being honest, usually scum have answers at the ready because they don't have to think about perspective. Say things that look townie and move a form of agenda and move on. There's a bit more nuance with scum who are self-aware and can fake indecision and being unsure, or are just are supremely awkward as scum and don't know how to play like you have an agenda.

I think the team probably has a mix of both. It's still not a definitive, but complete stab in the dark (I'm writing this with limited amount of homework done) I'd say something like..

Toog/Taly(?)/(Skitter/Peta)/Saber/Cakez.

This is not a herosolve. Very unlikely I have solved the game and this is the whole team. I am missing pieces but it's a start. It's a start. This is where I'd like to vote and see what comes of it. Infinity has left my mindset due to what happened with Ydrasse. I'm not touching that with a ten foot pole and I think I'm going to slot her at a comfortable null as with Ydrasse. I was convinced by her frustration but I can't objectively see it anymore and honestly looking back on it gives me bad feelings. Ydrasse's argument with me was
not
a peaking moment of where she finally shows how town she is. Ydrasse is capable of being manipulative and I don't want that attitude put onto me. It doesn't matter what anyone believes-- I was only giving her olive branches. Irremedably frustrating to have my inentions be twisted and then be dogpiled by people who can't let go of the ghost of Galron and are putting shit onto me.

...Moving on.

My angle on Toog is that their voting patterns suck. I don't see them as carefree or just trying different shit for the fun of it. Their vote on me is a literal call for bloodshed and that's not fitting for someone typically more even keel. Meta is not fully indicative I just think you ask yourself where Toog belongs in this game. I vehemently disagree with Skitter's take that Toog doesn't care because I think it's the opposite. The votes and 'jeez! what is everyone doing!?' attitude is a displaced scum who doesn't know what to do themselves. So they fake motivation in ways to rush decisions while having nothing to do with them. There's no sleuthing at all even if Toog is not exactly a detective. I am getting zero essence from them that they care about what the outcome of my elimination means or anything for that matter.

Taly is a big question mark for me because they don't fit in my mind. This is a curious (?) where I don't think they're townie but also not null. They're a hard elimination and in my absolute tinfoil paranoia I think they're being protected by scum. I have less on the motivations of why, but I feel their presence to not be something that relieves me. Maybe it's their nature to weird, but I can't townread weird because something tells me that Taly is probably decent at his own weirdness and using it as a means to be townread. There's nothing entirely wrong with his approach but that alone makes me question because it is presented in such a processed and orderly manner where every appearance by him is very deliberate. It would be townie in another game but not this one, and not based on the events that have happened.

Skitter/Peta need to get solved eventually. I am putting these two here because they're involved in the current state of the game. Peta was one of the louder voices about Gamma and Skitter was on my slot. Don't really think these two are aligned and were working different angles of the game. I would love to trust both of them but I do not. I think right now I would give Peta more favor than Skitter. I was a little pissy about him voting me but I also appreciated that he wasn't locked into it. I'm weary but if he's just having another good scumgame then I doubt I have the means to topple it. Least not right now. These two are the most far in terms of..viability. Viable to be voted out or eliminated. It's too much of a risk and it's just not going to happen anytime soon. So why talk about them at all? Dunno. It helps. That's all these paragraphs have been. It's helping me and focusing me.

Anyways, about Skitter. I just disagree with her. I disagree with her a lot and often. Does disagreement need to be the reason why she is scum? No. No I didn't want to believe that, and I was trying to find compromise and not end up in a situation like Siege where I backed out of my townread of her because we came to a disagreement. I think Skitter is very not afraid to put her stake in things but that makes it dangerous because I've seen her do so to dissuade town. It's just this dismissive attitude that is rubbing me wrong and I wish it didn't.

Saber is scum. I feel it in my bones. I have less words about this but goddamn. I have not felt good about one fucking post they made. It's so agenda-driven and handpicked out of the right arguments to make at the right time. It's calculated and not in the sense of a townie who is just making use of their time. It's calculated to where it's always just 'doing enough' and no more. That's my problem. She does enough to not be scrutinized but goes no further. It's missing the blemishes that make up townies where they don't know the answers. It's the exact fucking thing I look for and at this rate? I think I'm pretty damn good at recognizing it. She had just the right amount of push onto me and reason to vote me and now she's backstage in her PT because job is done. Conversation and interaction with her even from an outside perspective just read like someone who is trying to sell you on the appearance of a townie. And you're all fucking buying it and it annoys me.

Cakez I'm going to withhold what I think because apparently Peta has a case and there doesn't need to be two cases. He's not really a developed scum so if Peta is not a stagehand I'll probably just sheep his thoughts.

There is my unfiltered and complete dump of thoughts. I could probably make more but I digress. I don't think I like playing at 'I suspect all these people' but the good news is that I acquired some townreads and I'm starting to believe in my own vision of how this game is playing out. Now it's just a matter of letting it lie and see if it comes true or not, and stopping any momentum scum has made.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2983 (isolation #147) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by unwnd »

{Gamma}
{Gypyx, Dwlee, Ulyana}
{Dunnstral, Ydrasse, Infinity, Peta}
{Skitter, Taly}
{Toog, Saber, Cakez}
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2984 (isolation #148) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by unwnd »

I slot peta up where Dwlee/Gypyx are if Cakez is scum. Doubt this is a masterclass bussing but I do know Peta loves to bus.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2985 (isolation #149) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by unwnd »

I think I probably let one scum into my upper bracket but I'm not going to fidget about ti.

Whew!
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2988 (isolation #150) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by unwnd »

Actually read the wall.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2989 (isolation #151) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by unwnd »

Don't go 'unwnd is capable of making walls as scum' and then say I'm not towntelling.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2991 (isolation #152) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by unwnd »

Then give me what you agree/disagree upon? I didn't do that for exercise you know
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2993 (isolation #153) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2992, ulyana wrote:
In post 2981, unwnd wrote:I put townies in quotations because I don't think this would be so difficult if the team weren't involved. I mean, I guess that's obvious. My slot (Galron) was chosen by Gamma and the Stagehands intervened and killed off Pooky. Right now I am almost certain that Gamma would not chose to execute a (Townie) just to have his own team disagree and sabotage the event when he has control. Gamma is certifiably town for that alone. So what am I to think about the fact (Galron) was spared over Pooky? Not much, because nobody else seems to care. That leaves me a bit biased and feeling like I shouldn't compromise with people who can't see that Galron is not a big enough player (no offense) for Stagehands to waste one of their sabotages on. Were they afraid of clearing Gamma? Doesn't seem so because the sabotage itself already clears him in my mind.
hm,

i don't really get what you're saying here, it is like, if gamma is mafia gamma would have chosen galron knowing his team had sabotaged it to kill pooky right? so it would have been to make your slot look bad and because they thought could get galron eliminated in the future? not like chose galron to be eliminated got overruled by team? like that doesn't really make sense?

if gamma is mafia the sabotage would have been to kill pooky and an additional town, if gamma is town the sabotage would have been to kill pooky and potentially to protect galron or because they thought gamma wouldn't shoot mafia, which would have been a correct assumption on their part were this the case based on gamma then shooting cephrir
Simplify it as

Why waste a Sabotage (I am assuming they're x-shot, there's no way scum get free reign to sabotage every event) if your teammate is the one at the helm of the event?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2996 (isolation #154) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by unwnd »

They were already getting an extra free kill if Gamma is scum and just gets to execute whoever the hell they want lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3000 (isolation #155) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2998, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't think we should assume the scum team sabotaged after the target was chosen, I think it was selected before that.
There's...nothing that points to this?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3002 (isolation #156) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by unwnd »

I agree with that but it shows that fmpov scum were just letting Gamma sign his own death

I really don't think Stagehands know how events work, I feel that'd be broken

Maybe they can check one event and then sabotage it? But to know how they work entirely (I'm pretty sure they all have a twist) would be dumb
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3004 (isolation #157) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by unwnd »

VOTE: Cakez

Peta's case on cakez from last page is literally all you need

Send him packing lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3008 (isolation #158) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3003, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 3000, unwnd wrote:
In post 2998, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't think we should assume the scum team sabotaged after the target was chosen, I think it was selected before that.
There's...nothing that points to this?
I think there is obviously or I wouldn't think it
You wanna rationalize it a bit more for me? What do you think about my slot and Galron? Uh, it would take a quick check but as I'm typing this I'm too lazy to look at whether or not you thought Galron was scum or if you were voting him.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3013 (isolation #159) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3007, ulyana wrote:like 'towntelling' about not knowing how many sabotages there are and such
I don't fake dumbtell

I dumbtell as either alignment. I get mad at people for not reading OP and then not do it myself lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3017 (isolation #160) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3015, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2997, petapan wrote:
In post 2987, Infinity 324 wrote:i feel bad but...unwnd still isn't towntelling imo

also i'm not super convinced about the cakez case but at this point i'm ok sheeping it. kinda done with this phase tbh
his walls as scum are a lot more empty
unwnd? that wall felt pretty empty to me tbh
|

Based on your own dissertation it sounded like you just disagreed

That doesn't mean my brain isn't working, we're just not on the same wavelength
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3023 (isolation #161) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by unwnd »

Bitch about me after we kill Cakez

I'm not entertaining it
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3029 (isolation #162) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3026, Taly wrote:
In post 2981, unwnd wrote:Taly is a big question mark for me because they don't fit in my mind. This is a curious (?) where I don't think they're townie but also not null. They're a hard elimination and in my absolute tinfoil paranoia
I think they're being protected by scum
. I have less on the motivations of why, but I feel their presence to not be something that relieves me. Maybe it's their nature to weird, but I can't townread weird because something tells me that Taly is probably decent at his own weirdness and using it as a means to be townread. There's nothing entirely wrong with his approach but that alone makes me question because it is presented in such a processed and orderly manner where every appearance by him is very deliberate. It would be townie in another game but not this one, and not based on the events that have happened.
The bolded is the epitome of my fear this game but presented from an outside perspective with seemingly incomplete knowledge of my slot.

What unsettles me is that you don't reach any conclusion of my alignment from this information. Am I townblocking with my scumteam or am I good slot to parrot and WK as town for later game WIFOM?

On one hand, I can sympathize and appreciate your POV, on the other - this is the only time you've directly spoken about my slot. So its hard to gauge whether your suspicion is natural.

You are correct about one thing.

I am not a player to take at face value.
You have fear of..being pocketed? Being protected? Explain it a bit more.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3037 (isolation #163) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by unwnd »

Skitter I am literally looking at you like

1) We will never mesh, you are in pure opposition in the way I play this game
2) You are going to continue to try and create matter-of-fact statements about my play but you pivoting literally does not benefit you if you're scum

This is not the fight I want right now
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3043 (isolation #164) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3033, Taly wrote:I'm more often endgamed than I am mislimmed.
Is this because you think your reads aren't good? Susceptible to pocket? Still would like a little bit more cause yeah my thoughts were genuine and this is opportunity to get a more personal looka t you.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3046 (isolation #165) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3040, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2983, unwnd wrote:{Gamma}
{Gypyx, Dwlee, Ulyana}
{Dunnstral, Ydrasse, Infinity, Peta}
{Skitter, Taly}
{Toog, Saber, Cakez}
i just kinda look at this and go ???? because it doesn't vibe with my sense of the gamestate at all

pedit ok i can drop it if you don't want to do this. i don't think i can unvote at this time tho
The only way I can convince you (if town) is continue to eliminate red to where it would be stupid of me to do so

Or flip

Pretty much where I'm at lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3051 (isolation #166) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by unwnd »

Nowhere in my wall did I say 'toog is playing to be tred' lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3055 (isolation #167) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3053, SirCakez wrote:Unwnd if you are town here I could really use your thoughts on Dunn
Null

Thought town for a minute but changed my mind. Don't want to think about right now. Confident in solving later.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3058 (isolation #168) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3052, SirCakez wrote:aly literally shows up so randomly
Yes that is one of the things I highlighted and was concerned about lol

Pretty sure some of you didn't actually read the wall
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3059 (isolation #169) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3054, Taly wrote:
In post 3043, unwnd wrote:
Is this because you think your reads aren't good? Susceptible to pocket? Still would like a little bit more cause yeah my thoughts were genuine and this is opportunity to get a more personal looka t you.
No and yes. Your predecessor,
Galron
, was right. I'm very susceptible to AtE.

I also have unpredictable read progressions.

I usually die the moment I get a strong solve.

I've had very strong elo performances but I still tend to lose them because scum takes advantage of people misinterpreting me.
|

Who is exactly bothering you and how it is affecting your reads? I don't remember what a readlist from you looks like.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3066 (isolation #170) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3064, SirCakez wrote:the people actually in my scum pool right now are (peta, dunn, unwnd) and then maybe Infinity and Ydrasse but I've gotten blowback on those
accusing everyone my ass
When did you not like Dunn?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3069 (isolation #171) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3064, SirCakez wrote:the people actually in my scum pool right now are (peta, dunn, unwnd) and then maybe Infinity and Ydrasse but I've gotten blowback on those
accusing everyone my ass
Actually I Ctrl+F'ed Dunn while ISOing you

Apparently for a long time, so nevermind my question
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3074 (isolation #172) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by unwnd »

Skitter what is your read on Peta.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3077 (isolation #173) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3074, unwnd wrote:Skitter what is your read on Peta.
Newpage
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3080 (isolation #174) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by unwnd »

Cakez towncase yourself for me

Doesn't need to be a big one but like why am I just wrong on you

Moreover, why can't I just..be wrong on you? Why is it scum motivated
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3087 (isolation #175) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3084, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3080, unwnd wrote:Cakez towncase yourself for me

Doesn't need to be a big one but like why am I just wrong on you

Moreover, why can't I just..be wrong on you? Why is it scum motivated
basically - the way you entered this game and have been playing seems like you're trying to widen the elim pool and put people who generally weren't being considered (like Taly, Skitter and myself) into play while diverting attention away from people like Peta and Dunn who were sussed after Pooky and Ceph flipped town
Taly/Skitter thoughts are just thoughts. I'd be more intentional and call-to-action if I thought I could widen the elim pool. I also don't think I could realistically get either elimmed so what's the point of me as scum talking about them lol.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3095 (isolation #176) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by unwnd »

Above all else I would be shooting Saber.

Toog is not my priority. I don't agree with the townreads and gave my own disposition.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3096 (isolation #177) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by unwnd »

You wanna test me? Put me up with Saber.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3100 (isolation #178) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by unwnd »

Cakez I don't know why you choose to be acting like you know when it comes to accusing people

I strongly agree with Peta about that, but what is giving you such blind confidence???
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3104 (isolation #179) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3091, Taly wrote:
In post 3059, unwnd wrote:
In post 3054, Taly wrote:
In post 3043, unwnd wrote:
No and yes. Your predecessor,
Galron
, was right. I'm very susceptible to AtE.

I also have unpredictable read progressions.

I usually die the moment I get a strong solve.

I've had very strong elo performances but I still tend to lose them because scum takes advantage of people misinterpreting me.
|

Who is exactly bothering you and how it is affecting your reads? I don't remember what a readlist from you looks like.
Saber/Cakez
are people I'm afraid of being pocketed by.
Infinity/Peta
to a lesser degree but I have a lot of recent reasons to negate that with viewing them with town motive.

Dwlee
doesn't feel agenda based at all. My only reference of scum him was that he had a clear position to take that was advantageous to him and there is nothing for him to cling on here.

Uly
Town.
Skitter
seems like a team player judging off my last comvo with her.

Ydra
is a slot I want to townread but I feel could easily be in a team with most players.

Toog
too but I feel like he is more LHF than definitively scum or town.

Gamma
hasn't made many pushes this game that I approve of but I think they're sincere intention-wise.

Dunn
is stiff and someone I want to see an event result around to read better.

I felt generally good about
Galron
and I kind of feel like the heat your slot gets is very mob-centric and something I don't entirely trust, but can understand the reasons of suspicion.

Where is
Gypyx
?
Just wanted to say I like your thoughts and you should feel knowing you give me hives because I am fearful of people who just say the right things. I think imperfection suits townies more
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3110 (isolation #180) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3103, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3100, unwnd wrote:Cakez I don't know why you choose to be acting like you know when it comes to accusing people

I strongly agree with Peta about that, but what is giving you such blind confidence???
what are you agreeing with Peta about?
i just have really good feelings about it. I just re-ISOed him and it was awful. I keep seeing occasional things from Peta and you to give me pause. there aren't that many people left - 14 people and 4 are scum. I have stronger reasons to townread everyone else by far.
I agree that you are very much treating people like 'this is good' and 'this is bad' with no ambiguity presented. It's kind of the same reason why I dislike Skitter because I'm just annoyed by those statements. I used to do the same thing and I'm aware it has it's place but I find the game more interesting and readable if people are a bit more into the why of things.

Have you..considered that you're wrong? Like yeah, you're questioning me and peta for example but. Why are you so blindly convinced about Dunn? What happens if you're wrong? Do you think about it at all?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3116 (isolation #181) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3112, SirCakez wrote:it gives you a reason to not talk about certain other people who are actually plausible elims today
Or maybe I just really wanted to talk about them because I enjoy giving insight about things that I believe others are missing. Think about any other game you've played with me-- am I just a sheep? Someone who just goes along with shit and goes 'yup mhm Taly town cause everyone says so'!
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3119 (isolation #182) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3113, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3110, unwnd wrote:
In post 3103, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3100, unwnd wrote:Cakez I don't know why you choose to be acting like you know when it comes to accusing people

what are you agreeing with Peta about?
i just have really good feelings about it. I just re-ISOed him and it was awful. I keep seeing occasional things from Peta and you to give me pause. there aren't that many people left - 14 people and 4 are scum. I have stronger reasons to townread everyone else by far.
I agree that you are very much treating people like 'this is good' and 'this is bad' with no ambiguity presented. It's kind of the same reason why I dislike Skitter because I'm just annoyed by those statements. I used to do the same thing and I'm aware it has it's place but I find the game more interesting and readable if people are a bit more into the why of things.

Have you..considered that you're wrong? Like yeah, you're questioning me and peta for example but. Why are you so blindly convinced about Dunn? What happens if you're wrong? Do you think about it at all?
I don't like waffling - it just makes me feel stuck. I'd rather commit to something even if I'm wrong.
dude I am not sure why you think I'm so stuck on things when literally last night I was inviting you to mortal kombat with me and now I'm saying I have reasons to think you could be town.
Yeah but why Dunn? I get you don't wanna waffle but I still wanna know where you go next if that's wrong. Or if you're not thinking about it. I empathize about feeling stuck and shit.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3121 (isolation #183) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3115, SirCakez wrote:like I make definite statements but I am open to changing my mind
i'm not some deathtunneler
no one has presented any reason for Dunn to be town so why would I change my mind on that?
You ninja'd me
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3123 (isolation #184) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'm kinda conflicted now because I feel like Cakez as scum just gives me no room at all because he's afraid of pivoting like he always is

Did he level up somewhere? I'd have to check
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3125 (isolation #185) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by unwnd »

@Cakez

You were pretty much about 'Toog being scum' early on and now you're at them being null and even some posts that read like you think they're town? Why? What changed
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3126 (isolation #186) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'm looking at Cakez' games and he really is just very 'this sucks' even as town.

I'm starting to think it's not a tell. I do however still have problems with certain progressions that need to be ironed out
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3140 (isolation #187) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:17 am

Post by unwnd »

You know.

I've been running into this problem lately with games where I exit from what's taking place and go looking at other games from players and then bring back my knowledge from them. You could call it something like meta? Yeah. Something like that. I think my own impression of you Cakez is that
purely
based on meta you're rubbing me wrong. Peta has his own reasons, but just diving into your ISO I'm not really seeing what I typically want to see.

If meta is a wash and you're just not really thinking about how you come off, then how come you're so..unflappable. Do you spend most of your time making pointed statements that you will never follow up on? Yeah, I would say so. I'm just not personally seeing where you exactly stop and think. It's just accusation after accusation and accusation. You said to me 'see I'm rethinking You/peta!' but what does that mean in the greater scheme of where you were before with us? With my slot?

Meta can't really exclude the feeling that you're not being consistent in your efforts and just talking instinctively in the moment. And if you're doing that, what are you exactly taking from it? Nothing from your posts read like you want something to gain from them rather you're making them cause shit might as well. I'm too familiar with that feeling as scum.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3144 (isolation #188) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:26 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 3141, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3140, unwnd wrote:If meta is a wash and you're just not really thinking about how you come off, then how come you're so..unflappable. Do you spend most of your time making pointed statements that you will never follow up on? Yeah, I would say so. I'm just not personally seeing where you exactly stop and think. It's just accusation after accusation and accusation. You said to me 'see I'm rethinking You/peta!' but what does that mean in the greater scheme of where you were before with us? With my slot?
I don't know why people accuse me of this
I don't post all my thoughts about games, like I said earlier I don't like/can't generate walls like some people can where they just thought-dump everything they can about every slot in the game.
If I wasn't actually interested in sorting Peta and you I would not even be discussing w/you two.
Peta knows from experience that when I'm deadset on someone being scum I approach it differently.
I mean.

Meta kinda is a wash. I don't like leaning on it. I think I've made more meta mistakes and getting all heady about 'this must be right' reads cause experience says so. I'm not that full of myself and I would like to treat you like as you are in this game. It just so happens that I have a ton of experience with you so it's hard to ignore that.

Summation of my thoughts is that I feel people are townier than you and the person you've chosen to be
in this game
is a margin below what I've seen from you elsewhere. And that person in the game is exhibiting behavior that is reminiscent to scum for me. So like, yes I have experience and yes I am reading you as Cakez but at the same time Cakez can be scum and you're doing scum things.

I get it's a hard to undo some of your habits. Your habits are not intuitively scum rather it's how they are used. We're here having a discussion and like. Why are you backed off on me now? Where does unwnd is scum and pushing me and bullshit -> actually unwnd might not be scum at all come from? Just give me something.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3146 (isolation #189) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:30 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 3145, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3125, unwnd wrote:@Cakez

You were pretty much about 'Toog being scum' early on and now you're at them being null and even some posts that read like you think they're town? Why? What changed
With Toog - they are just trying so little that it almost feels too scummy to be scum, you know? A
nd I have this instinct that scum is in the higher-activity players and they want to use Toog as a freelim when we can gain a lot more information by flipping someone who's active and controversial.
Where does a Toog flip leave us regardless of alignment? Nowhere really.
And my other stronger scumreads all have Toog as someone they'd like to elim and it just feels wrong - someone else agreed with me on this I forget who.
Yet your main scumread in Dunn who isn't active at all. Who fits there?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3150 (isolation #190) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:32 am

Post by unwnd »

Er, so you do think peta is bad faithing you after all? I thought he was in the same boat as me.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3155 (isolation #191) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:35 am

Post by unwnd »

I'm still not sure what you're implying here.

Believe me, I am a huge tinfoil guy. Sometimes my tinfoils end up being eureka moments and other times they don't exist and I'm only entertaining more interesting games in my mind. Fun but not productive, and probably not a good thing. What is exactly your tinfoil here in regards to 'active people are trying to push toog into limbait'?

Just list some names. Doesn't have to be definitive.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3158 (isolation #192) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:37 am

Post by unwnd »

Cakez you are so in the moment that it's almost bad. I think it's bad because there's no litigation to anything you say. You're just how you are and like that's fine if you're town but you're being scummy.

..Do you think you're not? I doubt that because everytime someone goes 'cakez you're being scummy' you go 'that's just how i am!!'

If you don't want people to focus on meta, why have that be your main defense?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3163 (isolation #193) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:43 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 3160, SirCakez wrote:I literally just said I think your reason for scumreading me makes sense
Uh..if it's right then what then?

I guess I'm just feeling a bit bizzare that you accept you're scummy and I'm right for scumreading it but it's still wrong cause

If you're town it has to be lol.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3167 (isolation #194) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:46 am

Post by unwnd »

Give me a readlist

Something concrete. I just get a bit worn by your proclamations but then we could be 10 pages later and you won't even recall them or move on to something else lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3171 (isolation #195) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:48 am

Post by unwnd »

FTR I'm fine with putting Dunn up

I'm null on him, but if Cakez is scum I doubt he's trying to distance Dunnstral cause it'd be more of an event IMO
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3175 (isolation #196) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:50 am

Post by unwnd »

If Cakez push doesn't pan out then yes I agree Dwlee
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3181 (isolation #197) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:57 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 3129, Morning Tweet wrote:unwnd [4]: Saber, Ydrasse, skitter30, Infinity 324
Dwlee if Infinity/Dunn are scum then are the other people voting me just misguided town? I don't think that's true. Biased given it's my own wagon but I'm pretty sure there's more than a decent chunk of stubborn scum who can't give up the ghost or feel like if they do then they'd pretty much idle and freeze.

Like Saber!
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3182 (isolation #198) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:59 am

Post by unwnd »

In terms of "I believe they have this read on me" from my own voters it'd be like Skitter > Infinity > Ydra> Saber.

Ydra dropped down because she just literally is ignoring the fact shit has happened since our fight
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3186 (isolation #199) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:00 am

Post by unwnd »

Basically don't think Skitter scum defends Cakez the way she has if Cakez is scum and I still think he is so yeah.

I also feel better about Taly? I just don't like having a fucking null list so they were below the belt cause I had things I could nitpick.
Stop

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”