Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2971, petapan wrote:but also here, while i'm compiling
In post 2961, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2929, petapan wrote:
In post 2927, SirCakez wrote:a team that's trying to dominate the gamestate and completely control the direction of the town
pooky is a loud voice that has to go if you want to accomplish that
so that means that scum is in the more active players
why would a lurker scumteam not want to kill pooky lmao
idk dude i'm just theorizing
"i'm just theorizing" doesn't really cut it as an answer, you actively said you were okay with eliminating me based on your supposed idea that i fit the gamestate of a team that would want pooky gone
not solely based on that
In post 2975, Toogeloo wrote:Everyone has so many town reads.
who is "everyone"?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

"everyone everyone," mom and dad included.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2974, unwnd wrote:More confident in Dwlee because Gypyx is (Prism) slot but I digress.

We're getting somewhere.
Why is this?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2975, Toogeloo wrote:Everyone has so many town reads.
That a problem?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2972, unwnd wrote:I think Dwlee is town.
Awesome
I prefer they, thanks :)
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by unwnd »

This bracket of thoughts has the capability to be word salad. Something I wanted to write so I had a place to put my frustrations. Replacement has weighed on me. Not in a dispiriting way rather I am taking upon a game that has made motion without me. I don't really like doing the maximum if I don't have to, but I guess that's the reputation you build up when you're able to write walls. I was hoping to avoid this outcome but I may as well use it like catharsis. Peta was telling me that he didn't want my feelings and rather my analysis but I think that's a tall order. My feelings feed into my analysis as the way I play this game is trying to get into the mind of someone. I think about what
I
would do in their position. This includes scum. I think mafia is the type of game where experience over time becomes the deciding factor. I'm oscillating between trying to let myself not be stubborn and just letting go entirely.

It doesn't really need to be said but this game is hard. Pooky and Ceph are both capable townies who were killed early. Gamma was put into the chair under the pretense of elimination (from what I've read) and a lot of people were righteously convinced it was the right idea. This has flipped and caused a scramble because you had a good amount of prominent "townies" all agreeing with the outcome. Then it didn't happen.

I put townies in quotations because I don't think this would be so difficult if the team weren't involved. I mean, I guess that's obvious. My slot (Galron) was chosen by Gamma and the Stagehands intervened and killed off Pooky. Right now I am almost certain that Gamma would not chose to execute a (Townie) just to have his own team disagree and sabotage the event when he has control. Gamma is certifiably town for that alone. So what am I to think about the fact (Galron) was spared over Pooky? Not much, because nobody else seems to care. That leaves me a bit biased and feeling like I shouldn't compromise with people who can't see that Galron is not a big enough player (no offense) for Stagehands to waste one of their sabotages on. Were they afraid of clearing Gamma? Doesn't seem so because the sabotage itself already clears him in my mind.

I've had some people (shiki) question my motivations to look at Gamma's wagon than my own. Yet it's clear to me that Gamma's vote for the chair was more orchestrated than a vanity wagon on my own slot. I think scum were put in a position where they'd rather just be idiginant towards Gamma and kept him as the "elimination." I think maybe you have some stragglers who were voting me but I couldn't put it into words. That feedback goes into 'this is much harder than I want it to be' and that some prominent "townies" are scum. It's a little frustrating when people ask you for answers as if I should have them. If I'm being honest, usually scum have answers at the ready because they don't have to think about perspective. Say things that look townie and move a form of agenda and move on. There's a bit more nuance with scum who are self-aware and can fake indecision and being unsure, or are just are supremely awkward as scum and don't know how to play like you have an agenda.

I think the team probably has a mix of both. It's still not a definitive, but complete stab in the dark (I'm writing this with limited amount of homework done) I'd say something like..

Toog/Taly(?)/(Skitter/Peta)/Saber/Cakez.

This is not a herosolve. Very unlikely I have solved the game and this is the whole team. I am missing pieces but it's a start. It's a start. This is where I'd like to vote and see what comes of it. Infinity has left my mindset due to what happened with Ydrasse. I'm not touching that with a ten foot pole and I think I'm going to slot her at a comfortable null as with Ydrasse. I was convinced by her frustration but I can't objectively see it anymore and honestly looking back on it gives me bad feelings. Ydrasse's argument with me was
not
a peaking moment of where she finally shows how town she is. Ydrasse is capable of being manipulative and I don't want that attitude put onto me. It doesn't matter what anyone believes-- I was only giving her olive branches. Irremedably frustrating to have my inentions be twisted and then be dogpiled by people who can't let go of the ghost of Galron and are putting shit onto me.

...Moving on.

My angle on Toog is that their voting patterns suck. I don't see them as carefree or just trying different shit for the fun of it. Their vote on me is a literal call for bloodshed and that's not fitting for someone typically more even keel. Meta is not fully indicative I just think you ask yourself where Toog belongs in this game. I vehemently disagree with Skitter's take that Toog doesn't care because I think it's the opposite. The votes and 'jeez! what is everyone doing!?' attitude is a displaced scum who doesn't know what to do themselves. So they fake motivation in ways to rush decisions while having nothing to do with them. There's no sleuthing at all even if Toog is not exactly a detective. I am getting zero essence from them that they care about what the outcome of my elimination means or anything for that matter.

Taly is a big question mark for me because they don't fit in my mind. This is a curious (?) where I don't think they're townie but also not null. They're a hard elimination and in my absolute tinfoil paranoia I think they're being protected by scum. I have less on the motivations of why, but I feel their presence to not be something that relieves me. Maybe it's their nature to weird, but I can't townread weird because something tells me that Taly is probably decent at his own weirdness and using it as a means to be townread. There's nothing entirely wrong with his approach but that alone makes me question because it is presented in such a processed and orderly manner where every appearance by him is very deliberate. It would be townie in another game but not this one, and not based on the events that have happened.

Skitter/Peta need to get solved eventually. I am putting these two here because they're involved in the current state of the game. Peta was one of the louder voices about Gamma and Skitter was on my slot. Don't really think these two are aligned and were working different angles of the game. I would love to trust both of them but I do not. I think right now I would give Peta more favor than Skitter. I was a little pissy about him voting me but I also appreciated that he wasn't locked into it. I'm weary but if he's just having another good scumgame then I doubt I have the means to topple it. Least not right now. These two are the most far in terms of..viability. Viable to be voted out or eliminated. It's too much of a risk and it's just not going to happen anytime soon. So why talk about them at all? Dunno. It helps. That's all these paragraphs have been. It's helping me and focusing me.

Anyways, about Skitter. I just disagree with her. I disagree with her a lot and often. Does disagreement need to be the reason why she is scum? No. No I didn't want to believe that, and I was trying to find compromise and not end up in a situation like Siege where I backed out of my townread of her because we came to a disagreement. I think Skitter is very not afraid to put her stake in things but that makes it dangerous because I've seen her do so to dissuade town. It's just this dismissive attitude that is rubbing me wrong and I wish it didn't.

Saber is scum. I feel it in my bones. I have less words about this but goddamn. I have not felt good about one fucking post they made. It's so agenda-driven and handpicked out of the right arguments to make at the right time. It's calculated and not in the sense of a townie who is just making use of their time. It's calculated to where it's always just 'doing enough' and no more. That's my problem. She does enough to not be scrutinized but goes no further. It's missing the blemishes that make up townies where they don't know the answers. It's the exact fucking thing I look for and at this rate? I think I'm pretty damn good at recognizing it. She had just the right amount of push onto me and reason to vote me and now she's backstage in her PT because job is done. Conversation and interaction with her even from an outside perspective just read like someone who is trying to sell you on the appearance of a townie. And you're all fucking buying it and it annoys me.

Cakez I'm going to withhold what I think because apparently Peta has a case and there doesn't need to be two cases. He's not really a developed scum so if Peta is not a stagehand I'll probably just sheep his thoughts.

There is my unfiltered and complete dump of thoughts. I could probably make more but I digress. I don't think I like playing at 'I suspect all these people' but the good news is that I acquired some townreads and I'm starting to believe in my own vision of how this game is playing out. Now it's just a matter of letting it lie and see if it comes true or not, and stopping any momentum scum has made.
Stop
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by petapan »

here's a compilation of every suspicion cakez has voiced toward anyone in this game. i've spoilered it for space, below it i've put a summary of all his reasons for suspecting anyone this game.

Spoiler:
In post 203, SirCakez wrote:
In post 186, Prism wrote:
In post 184, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: prism based on page six
Be more specific. If you are right, you can do better than this.
the way you're acting makes me feel uneasy it's very...unnatural
but also if it's a Kingmaker somehow I'd feel good about you having it in the case you are town
In post 644, SirCakez wrote:
In post 378, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 363, Cephrir wrote:Is there a meaningful difference between this suggestion and just saying we should elim limbait
Can we just lim limbait?
In post 380, Toogeloo wrote:Based on post count, Galron.
In post 382, Toogeloo wrote:wut?
this is scum
In post 646, SirCakez wrote:
In post 445, Cephrir wrote:
In post 366, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Hence why I said I think the sabotage for the first event would be to change the Throne Activation from King Powers to a normal Electric Chair of sorts - it would make sense to me because it would be totally mindfucky.
I think the opposite is more likely
In post 446, Cephrir wrote:
In post 366, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I believe due to the fact we must play at least 5 events, scum have increased agency and are able to make meaningful diversionary changes even after the town decision, because otherwise they would not be able to gurantee reaching the 5th event.
Possibly... is there some sort of mandatory effect to force them to sabotage so that it can't end in 4?
In post 447, Cephrir wrote:VOTE: gamma

Unfortunately my effort to find a gif of Gordon Ramsay gesturing at someone's face and saying "I just dont get it" was unsuccessful
ceph might be scum too :(
In post 648, SirCakez wrote:
In post 492, Dwlee99 wrote:Skitter + infinity team? Maybe?
this is a shitty reaction to
In post 650, SirCakez wrote:
In post 560, Cephrir wrote:I was pumped to see a few pages to read, but still didnt find anything I really wanted to bite into. Sadface.

Pls stop pediting me
yeah ceph is scum

VOTE: cephrir
In post 651, SirCakez wrote:it feels like he is trying to look like his town game but it's not actually his towngame
In post 655, SirCakez wrote:
In post 590, Cephrir wrote:i still lean towards gamma being scum here. i think his pooky vote was nonsense, his tilting seemed a little scummy to me, i think several times he has thrown out votes in a weak attempt to distract from himself, and he's just acting strange overall, which makes him a good place for my vote right now as I have 0 other suspects. the fact that he's obviously losing the argument i don't care so much about -- i know that some players are just not as good at 1v1s and being one of those myself i can sympathize. but, i'm not sure i see a sense that he believes in the points he's making, which i do care about.
this stuff just looks SO forced
like I'm having strong gut vibes that Ceph is scum here that I don't usually get
In post 750, SirCakez wrote:
In post 657, Dwlee99 wrote:Cakez I was so ready to sheep your Toog read and then you called my post shitty so now I don't trust your reads sorry
You OMGUSed so blatantly it was bad :(
In post 752, SirCakez wrote:
In post 663, Cephrir wrote:
In post 660, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 640, Toogeloo wrote:Gamma, who should I scum read right now?
Cephrir. I know Cakez also just sussed him, but he's clearly trying to bias people against me in an unnatural way.
VOTE: Cephrir
Cakez's last few posts don't feel too bad tbh. As for his question about why I pushed him when I did, I wanted to try to shake down someone who hadn't really been around and he was the best choice when factoring in time since last post and post count.
is there anyone you won't throw a vote at to get attention anywhere but you
Ceph is scummy but this is a good point this is like Gamma's sixth vote shift in two days no hyperbole
In post 754, SirCakez wrote:
In post 701, petapan wrote:i'm not whelmingly convinced gamma is scum but don't have a better place for my vote atm

UNVOTE:

i don't want this phase to go for 100 pages but i'm not ready to end it just yet
Join Ceph wagon
In post 713, Toogeloo wrote:Is this day over yet?
In post 714, Toogeloo wrote:If not, why not?
Scum ass posts
In post 731, petapan wrote:bad form, maybe (i had already unvoted so it wasn't E-1 although the unvote is nice) but i don't see why she does that as scum. a quickhammer, maybe. but, i mean, it's not like she wouldn't do a vote that looks bad as town. you know she's done that.

i kind of think toog is town who is lazy/apathetic for some reason (although it confuses me) which makes cakez trying to call him scum worse
Nah Toog is worse than usual here like someone else said
In post 756, SirCakez wrote:It's just really fake
In post 796, SirCakez wrote:
In post 788, Saber wrote:
In post 650, SirCakez wrote:
In post 560, Cephrir wrote:I was pumped to see a few pages to read, but still didnt find anything I really wanted to bite into. Sadface.

Pls stop pediting me
yeah ceph is scum

VOTE: cephrir
In post 651, SirCakez wrote:it feels like he is trying to look like his town game but it's not actually his towngame
Why did 560 in particular give you that impression? Wouldn't it be far easier for him to throw out a couple of contestant or paid actor accusations if he's trying to replicate a contestant game? (I am assuming his contestant game involves proactivity and opinions)
its the AtE stuff like Sadface, I was pumped, etc
In post 870, SirCakez wrote:and yeah Toog's vote on Prism blows
In post 875, SirCakez wrote:
In post 872, Cephrir wrote:
In post 870, SirCakez wrote:nobody knows if your feelings are real or not
all we know is what you're posting
sure, but i wasn't making an appeal or trying to convince anyone of anything by making them feel some kind of way, i was just posting
Cephrir wrote:do you think most players just never post emotion words or something, genuinely confused
ofc not
but
it feels to me like you're leaning on it a lot this game I can quote other examples
In post 1141, SirCakez wrote:The scummiest thing about Gamma is the constant vote hopping
No committal to anything
In post 1156, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1146, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:its actually kind of wild people think "dude with 0 thread influence moving his vote around pointlessly = scummy"
In post 1100, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1087, Galron wrote:
In post 1053, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1026, Gamma Emerald wrote:Image
VOTE: ulyana
I feel like she's dispassionate and disconnected from the game in a way that she wasn't in radio buzz as rousseau, but somewhat reminds me of what I remember tracy flick being like in student council
still doing it... whoever the flavor of the page is ig
What's this?
was pointing out that he continues to spin to scumread literally anyone possible because he's so desperate to get votes on anyone but himself
We can yeet Gamma I don't care it's a useful flip
In post 1161, SirCakez wrote:Also Galron might be scum
In post 1169, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1120, Galron wrote:I'm going to hammer I guess. I think we need a flip, or at least a view of how these days are going to go down.
I don't like this post
In post 1172, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1170, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1169, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1120, Galron wrote:I'm going to hammer I guess. I think we need a flip, or at least a view of how these days are going to go down.
I don't like this post
why?
Just a tonal waffle
In post 1272, SirCakez wrote:Galron wagon? Don't mind me

VOTE: galron
In post 1345, SirCakez wrote:I don't think he is being coached i think he is just town, for the record
also nothing Galron is posting is making me want to move my vote
In post 1559, SirCakez wrote:Galron's page 57 is looking desperate
In post 1560, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1426, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1274, SirCakez wrote:My point there was I am constantly mind melding with Ceph and it doesn't make sense for him to be scum with that in mind
wait where did this happen, i thought u were scumreading him
a little while ago I posted about it, I changed my read
In post 1459, Taly wrote:I want to flip Uly and Dunn now.
I could sheep these
Dunn feels extremely underwhelming
And I didn't like Uly's response to being accused
In post 1714, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1601, Galron wrote:
In post 1584, SirCakez wrote:Galron > Gamma scum likeliness
Your unwillingness to tell me why I'm scum is disappointing.
i feel like I already talked about it but you feel really fake all around
In post 1608, Galron wrote:
In post 1558, SirCakez wrote:i really hate writing cases and literally only one time ever have I written one and people listened to me so I'll pass
You can't even be arsed to make a case. Why not?
it will be bad I guarantee it
but that doesn't make my read illegitimate
also Cabd has made it obvious to me that repeated requests for a case are probably a scumtell
In post 1644, Gamma Emerald wrote:You’re HIGH if you don’t think SOMETHING hinky is going on with Galron. The timing of his vote on me makes ZERO sense.
this is a pretty ridiculous point considering Gamma and his vote wonkiness w Galron
In post 1682, Taly wrote:Rain check on
Cakez
for the chair?
nope unacceptable
In post 1770, SirCakez wrote:Galron looks bad but my worry is that scum are bamboozling us and it's just a red herring
In post 2599, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1960, Taly wrote:
In post 1770, SirCakez wrote:Galron looks bad but my worry is that scum are bamboozling us and it's just a red herring
Cakez
, what made you think he was a red herring and do you still believe so?
because it's a big balls big reward play
galron was already widely suspected - this sabotage could easily be the tipping point to get us to yeet them

atm I'm willing to vote Peta, Dunn, Infinity
In post 2607, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1996, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1985, Taly wrote:
In post 1977, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1971, Taly wrote:Gamma, I'm curious why you townread me. I feel that I've actively given you reasons to not trust me or for you to believe that I am taking you in poor faith.
It’s honestly similar logic to my Ydrasse TR. Your scumgame is kinda flat, and I feel like you’ve actually been pretty engaged.
When I read people, if I have a tell I consider reliable, I will utilize that tell at the expense of all others basically. So despite there being points where you could have been seen as not interacting honestly with me, I’m checking that against the fact that your WIM this game feels honest.
What's the reliable tell with
Ydra
?
For Ydra, it’s just like, her tone feels way off when she’s faking things as scum. I thought it’d be harder to catch because she’s said she’s evolved and that’s true to an extent but PYP was proof that the tell hasn’t been completely burned. I was duped into thinking it was PP for a time in 5p but I eventually just couldn’t write off how Bee had been playing and the fact she was alive as claimed ascetic cop.
oh this also feels sheepable
In post 2004, Galron wrote:
In post 1955, SirCakez wrote:I don't want to deal w Galron right now
It seems you would find yourself compelled to deal with me. Is peta's approach to me genuine?
no idea
also apparently you're gone now anyways
In post 2623, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2614, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2599, SirCakez wrote:atm I'm willing to vote Peta, Dunn, Infinity
why peta
I TR other people more and he fits into a scumteam that sabotaged that event
In post 2629, SirCakez wrote:also I vaguely feel Peta is trying to put me off by TRing me for not immediately diving on him
In post 2666, SirCakez wrote:oh yeah Toog could be scum too
In post 2217, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2215, unwnd wrote:I'm reading Cakez' ISO now and about 10-15 posts in I think he's scum

What are the rest of you doing lol
I also think he is scum
I don't believe that Dunn believes this
In post 2238, unwnd wrote:
In post 2231, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2215, unwnd wrote:I'm reading Cakez' ISO now and about 10-15 posts in I think he's scum

What are the rest of you doing lol
uh i strongly disagree with u
Elaborate? His early ISO just from skim had a ton of landmines. My readrate on Cakez is pretty decent as well. He spent a lot of time being in that mode of 'ugh need to catch up' where he makes idle comments while not really interfering with what's going on.
i'm like that regardless of alignment these days sadly
In post 2678, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2266, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1787, SirCakez wrote:
Spare

whatever I'm fine with this
In post 1914, SirCakez wrote:Haven't read but can we spare and move on please
on reread this was scummy
why
In post 2282, unwnd wrote:I think Dunn's way of defense bodes well for him being town

Yes there's something fucky going with this game and I don't want you to sit here and conclude I'm only trying to save Galron from a red flip
mmmm don't like this
In post 2296, skitter30 wrote:i'm not sure if that last post is addressed to me or ulyana

~
also iforgot to say this earlier but i'm kinda losing my earlier townread of infinity
infinity just seems so absent and uninfluential it's really weird and makes me think they are scum too
In post 2693, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2358, unwnd wrote:UNVOTE:

Not sure where I'm placing this quite yet. Gut would say on Saber or SirCakez. The former seems controversial and the latter I don't wanna have another game where me and Skitter are just in disagreement but happen to be the same alignment. I was a bit taken aback but her strong words but I'm starting to think that's how she is? I'm more familiar with her towngame but don't have data on her scumgame basically.
i am feeling you don't actually believe I am scum here
which is not good vibe
and this is also kind of buddying Skitter
maybe i was just wrong about Galron WIFOM and it's straightforward
In post 2707, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2481, Gamma Emerald wrote:Anyway it looks like general consensus is on Toog being in the duel, who else should we put in?
lmao says who? what consensus?
In post 2485, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: gypyx the rare scummy inconsistency imo
here's a reason to vote infinity
she pops in just to drop a vote on Gypyx who randomly showed up in the last few pages and made a mistake
feels like Inf was just looking to drop a vote somewhere and picked Gyp
In post 2715, SirCakez wrote:here I have like 4 pages here but I know I'm going to end up here
VOTE: unwnd

feels like their entrance to this game was in really bad faith and it just makes way too much sense as scum trying to salvage the bad Galron slot
In post 2927, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2760, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2640, SirCakez wrote:it's not just you specifically
What team do you see peta as a part of, and why does that team have extra incentive to kill Pooky?
a team that's trying to dominate the gamestate and completely control the direction of the town
pooky is a loud voice that has to go if you want to accomplish that
so that means that scum is in the more active players
In post 2772, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2678, SirCakez wrote:infinity just seems so absent and uninfluential it's really weird and makes me think they are scum too
Thats kinda just how she plays ?
since when? i remember Inf being a really influential player in past games
In post 2776, Taly wrote:The two-ended admission of bussing is very on the nose.
what does this mean?
In post 2928, SirCakez wrote:I will happily duel with Unwnd
FYI
but also Unwnd and Dunn dueling would be hype
I like Saber's logic for Unwnd scum - Unwnd's read on her seems faked
In post 2785, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2707, SirCakez wrote:here's a reason to vote infinity
she pops in just to drop a vote on Gypyx who randomly showed up in the last few pages and made a mistake
feels like Inf was just looking to drop a vote somewhere and picked Gyp
How are you reading gypyx?
more likely town I think based on what I think scum are doing
In post 2821, unwnd wrote:You know what? Spiteful vote.

VOTE: unwnd

Hurry this shit up. Then whatever the outcome may be once you see that I'm a contestant rethink the gamestate because one of you is not being charitable. Someone asked me earlier 'what about the people who voted your slot galron' and my answer back then no longer applies. I refuse to believe a town of Skitter/Peta/Ydra/Cakez can't see that I'm not the right choice. One or even two in that group is not playing for the green team.
this is LAMISTy scum tactic
a lot of "woe is me" bs

so here is
a list of everyone cakez has scumread this game, and his reasons for doing so:

Prism:
acting "unnatural"

Toogeloo:
"worse than usual", "just really fake". mostly just calls his posts bad. "vote on Prism blows", "could be scum"

Cephrir:
"trying to look like his town game but it's not actually his towngame", looks "forced", "AtE stuff like Sadface, I was pumped, etc", "leaning on [emotion words] a lot this game"

Dwlee99:
bad reaction to a fos from skitter, "OMGUSed so blatantly"

Gamma Emerald:
vote shifted a lot, "no committal to anything", was reluctant to vote galron but didn't like the timing of galron's vote on him

Galron:
didn't like because it was "a tonal waffle" (wtf??), posting on page 57 is "desperate", "feel
really fake", asked why cakez hasn't made a case on him, "looks bad" from the sabotage but could be "a red herring"

unwnd
(separated for ease of reference): "i am feeling you don't actually believe I am scum here", "kind of buddying Skitter", "entrance to this game was in really bad faith", selfvote is "LAMISTy scum tactic" and "a lot of "woe is me" bs"

Dunnstral:
"feels extremely underwhelming", doesn't believe that Dunn believes he's scum (because...?)

ulyana:
didn't like her "response to being accused"

petapan:
"I TR other people more", "fits into a scumteam that sabotaged that event", "I vaguely feel Peta is trying to put me off by TRing me for not immediately diving on him", pooky was a "loud voice" and needed to go so i could "dominate the gamestate" (again, this is terrible because it makes absolutely no sense, an inactive team would be just as motivated to remove pooky)

Infinity:
"absent and uninfluential", voted gypyx for making a mistake, "feels like Inf was just looking to drop a vote somewhere and picked Gyp" (this one is especially ba. who does this? does cakez really think infinity plays scum by "just looking to drop a vote somewhere"?)

none of this is...actual scummy stuff?? there's so much just pointing at posts and going "thing bad" and then nothing else. i don't hate lack of reasoning, i don't hate gutreads - this is something other than that. there's no
depth of thought

this isn't scumhunting or pushing people, it's all shade. he's put out suspicion on a
ton
of people, for very weak reasoning. i'd call it surface level thinking, but honestly i don't think he comes close enough to the surface to make a ripple here. so much of it is barely even anything that's scummy and a lot of the time he's just pointing at posts and calling them bad without explaining how it makes someone actually scum

and he's going to fall back on "this is just how i play" but it's absolutely not true. as town he can make statements like this, where he just takes a post and goes "thing bad", but he's able to put together actual depth and have real reasoning for why it makes someone scum, when there's absolutely none of that here. it's vague suspicion on as many people as possible.

cakez iis not concerned with finding scum, he is simply pushing every target there is
free crypto
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by unwnd »

{Gamma}
{Gypyx, Dwlee, Ulyana}
{Dunnstral, Ydrasse, Infinity, Peta}
{Skitter, Taly}
{Toog, Saber, Cakez}
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by unwnd »

I slot peta up where Dwlee/Gypyx are if Cakez is scum. Doubt this is a masterclass bussing but I do know Peta loves to bus.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by unwnd »

I think I probably let one scum into my upper bracket but I'm not going to fidget about ti.

Whew!
Stop
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2984, unwnd wrote:I slot peta up where Dwlee/Gypyx are if Cakez is scum. Doubt this is a masterclass bussing but I do know Peta loves to bus.
at least wait until the guy i'm casing flips red before you suggest i could be bussing

(also "loves to bus" is wildly inaccurate but this is not the time or place to argue that)
free crypto
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

i feel bad but...unwnd still isn't towntelling imo

also i'm not super convinced about the cakez case but at this point i'm ok sheeping it. kinda done with this phase tbh
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by unwnd »

Actually read the wall.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by unwnd »

Don't go 'unwnd is capable of making walls as scum' and then say I'm not towntelling.
Stop
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2988, unwnd wrote:Actually read the wall.
i did...
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by unwnd »

Then give me what you agree/disagree upon? I didn't do that for exercise you know
Stop
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by ulyana »

In post 2981, unwnd wrote:I put townies in quotations because I don't think this would be so difficult if the team weren't involved. I mean, I guess that's obvious. My slot (Galron) was chosen by Gamma and the Stagehands intervened and killed off Pooky. Right now I am almost certain that Gamma would not chose to execute a (Townie) just to have his own team disagree and sabotage the event when he has control. Gamma is certifiably town for that alone. So what am I to think about the fact (Galron) was spared over Pooky? Not much, because nobody else seems to care. That leaves me a bit biased and feeling like I shouldn't compromise with people who can't see that Galron is not a big enough player (no offense) for Stagehands to waste one of their sabotages on. Were they afraid of clearing Gamma? Doesn't seem so because the sabotage itself already clears him in my mind.
hm,

i don't really get what you're saying here, it is like, if gamma is mafia gamma would have chosen galron knowing his team had sabotaged it to kill pooky right? so it would have been to make your slot look bad and because they thought could get galron eliminated in the future? not like chose galron to be eliminated got overruled by team? like that doesn't really make sense?

if gamma is mafia the sabotage would have been to kill pooky and an additional town, if gamma is town the sabotage would have been to kill pooky and potentially to protect galron or because they thought gamma wouldn't shoot mafia, which would have been a correct assumption on their part were this the case based on gamma then shooting cephrir
j'aurai disparu
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2992, ulyana wrote:
In post 2981, unwnd wrote:I put townies in quotations because I don't think this would be so difficult if the team weren't involved. I mean, I guess that's obvious. My slot (Galron) was chosen by Gamma and the Stagehands intervened and killed off Pooky. Right now I am almost certain that Gamma would not chose to execute a (Townie) just to have his own team disagree and sabotage the event when he has control. Gamma is certifiably town for that alone. So what am I to think about the fact (Galron) was spared over Pooky? Not much, because nobody else seems to care. That leaves me a bit biased and feeling like I shouldn't compromise with people who can't see that Galron is not a big enough player (no offense) for Stagehands to waste one of their sabotages on. Were they afraid of clearing Gamma? Doesn't seem so because the sabotage itself already clears him in my mind.
hm,

i don't really get what you're saying here, it is like, if gamma is mafia gamma would have chosen galron knowing his team had sabotaged it to kill pooky right? so it would have been to make your slot look bad and because they thought could get galron eliminated in the future? not like chose galron to be eliminated got overruled by team? like that doesn't really make sense?

if gamma is mafia the sabotage would have been to kill pooky and an additional town, if gamma is town the sabotage would have been to kill pooky and potentially to protect galron or because they thought gamma wouldn't shoot mafia, which would have been a correct assumption on their part were this the case based on gamma then shooting cephrir
Simplify it as

Why waste a Sabotage (I am assuming they're x-shot, there's no way scum get free reign to sabotage every event) if your teammate is the one at the helm of the event?
Stop
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by ulyana »

In post 2993, unwnd wrote:Simplify it as

Why waste a Sabotage (I am assuming they're x-shot, there's no way scum get free reign to sabotage every event) if your teammate is the one at the helm of the event?
because you get a free extra kill on whoever you want without any additional exposure? like i don't understand how that isn't like a button the scumteam would always press
j'aurai disparu
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2981, unwnd wrote:Peta was one of the louder voices about Gamma
fwiw this is not true, i pushed him when his response to me trying to question him was to shut down and not play ball because either he was scum who was using it to avoid answering or town who refused to be remotely cooperative and i wanted none of that

when he stopped being so worked up and started saying things again i backed off and was indecisive but was convinced he wasn't the best flip and actively worked to try to find a counterwagon. take that as you will but i don't want it being said i was a loud voice pushing him, because i wasn't

anyway i read the wall you're probably town, if i tilted a town player slot twice with relentless tunneling, sorry
free crypto
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by unwnd »

They were already getting an extra free kill if Gamma is scum and just gets to execute whoever the hell they want lol
Stop
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2987, Infinity 324 wrote:i feel bad but...unwnd still isn't towntelling imo

also i'm not super convinced about the cakez case but at this point i'm ok sheeping it. kinda done with this phase tbh
his walls as scum are a lot more empty
free crypto
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't think we should assume the scum team sabotaged after the target was chosen, I think it was selected before that. So if gamma is town I don't think the sabotage actually says anything about galron's alignment. Also, I'll do this for Peta
VOTE: Cakez
This vote is sort of completely hypocritical cause the reasons Peta are suggesting here are also just how I've been playing so I'm not sure what the difference is to him but sure
I prefer they, thanks :)
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by ulyana »

In post 2996, unwnd wrote:They were already getting an extra free kill if Gamma is scum and just gets to execute whoever the hell they want lol
no? they were getting one kill, they got the second because of the sabotage

and gamma would be exposed for it as gamma himself has said multiple times,
j'aurai disparu

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”