Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Off The Hook »

VOTE: Pavowski
We do not abide!

-Gamma (debated doing flavor tagging but I'd rather keep things simple)
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 16, Pavowski wrote:(this vote gets you
two birds with one stone
, if you know what I mean. By my troth, its a winner)
you got the wrong hydra for that, my friend :P

-Gamma
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 34, Pavowski wrote:Obligatory question here, what is your favorite Shakespeare play? (I'm assuming you all have one!)

Me, I love Midsummer, love it love it love it.

(No, this is not my way of tricking some of you into posting a lot to miss out on your coin bonus, nope not at all)
I'm a sucker for the classics but my actual favorite might be Much Ado About Nothing.
And I don't think a simple question would be enough to miss the bonus, though I also don't expect that to be much of a worry for me via probably being a bit removed for a time.

-Gamma
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 16, Pavowski wrote:(this vote gets you two birds with one stone, if you know what I mean. By my troth, its a winner)
yes sir :eek:
In post 23, Galron wrote:hi wisdom, gamma, cephrir, dunn, lld, guilty lion, notsci, the dude, luke, marci, bell, gif... I don't know how tweet does it.
hi :P
In post 31, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Vote: Galron
good vote
In post 34, Pavowski wrote:(No, this is not my way of tricking some of you into posting a lot to miss out on your coin bonus, nope not at all)
if ur curious, i could answer your "obligatory question" you had, but i kinda dont have one.
why did u feel the need to say this..? no matter what you say im not about to miss out on my sweet sweet bonus coin.

luke, i think ur thinking too much about it, i doubt that was the intention behind pavs question.
In post 47, Bowser Jr. wrote:Hello, I am excited to play a fun mafia game with all of you

~Spiffy
In post 48, Bowser Jr. wrote:Anyone find any scum yet?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!

~Spiffy
have i ever played with u spif? :? i dont remember if i have, but what i do think is that these post have bad vibes!@@!#@!%
In post 49, Lukewarm wrote:@Pav, I am offended

I both answered your question for my favorite play AND called it out for flavor fishing, and you skipped over both of those, just to respond to Gamma's answer to his favorite play and to Dunn's post calling it flavor fishing.
ur too pushy :P i think ur nervous bestieeee :3
In post 53, Tamora's Angel wrote:Pavowski is town.
i have a townlean on pavowski as well, i think gamma does too :)
In post 54, Lukewarm wrote:Pav, youre being so hostile. I am just out here begging for your attention :sob:

You ignored my post, and it filled me with sadness
why r u so focused on pav?
In post 58, Lukewarm wrote:Anything stuck out to you so far?

(for me it is a specific hydra)
oo oo, spill the tea!! i hope its me, if not ill be very sad : - (
In post 63, Galron wrote:If people are going to talk in Shakespeare I'm royally screwed.
mood, idk what most of these words mean and im too lazy to google so im just gonna assume :P

- :good: -

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 70, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 69, Off The Hook wrote:
good vote
I beseech thee to pray pardon me wherefore thee bethink yond this is valorous
i dont really have too much of a reason to put down rn, but its more like out of everyone, his vibes stand out as kinda weird when i was reading.
In post 78, Icebox wrote:@Marc, you think Gamma agrees with you?

-Bell
on the pav stuff yeah. he used the words "slight townping" specifically so i wasnt really sure but he explained more. pav is trying to move things along, and hes not practically obv scum like in deadsilence 3, idk what the deadsilence things means but does that help..? : )
hes also saying now he thinks galrons a fine vote :roll: but i do wanna wait a bit, i feel like if galrons scum itll become obv, when i saw scumgalron last he was basically not solving at all : DD (i think our efforts are better used elsewhere for now, and he'll become an obv solve given time)
In post 83, Pavowski wrote:I don't care if Juliet is scum, we can never lim her in this game.
do u think shes scum..?
why shouldn't we lim her?

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 86, Icebox wrote:If they said slight townping doesn't that mean you know he agrees with you?
Also, why isn't Gamma drowning the thread in posts

-Bell
mix of not wanting to miss the coin op and real life having potential changes coming up mandating a reconsideration of how much time I'm spending on mafia (y'all can look at the first GTKAS link in my sig if you want a full explanation, if you've got access)
In post 87, Pavowski wrote:
In post 85, Off The Hook wrote:pav is trying to move things along, and hes not practically obv scum like in deadsilence 3, idk what the deadsilence things means but does that help..? : )
I had a bad day in dead silence three and had to shoot some people prematurely and then blow myself up, was not great

Re: Juliet, I have no idea if she's scum but this game needs those bars she's spittin
I find the lyrical posting more distracting, as it's really hard to parse what some of it means (the hell's a "siem"?)
But I also did that myself in a recent game lol, so I'll try to be patient with it

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 86, Icebox wrote:If they said slight townping doesn't that mean you know he agrees with you?
Also, why isn't Gamma drowning the thread in posts

-Bell
to me, "townping" implies its a very weak degree of "agreeing", and something that could've been easily wrecked, so i didnt feel good just saying 100% he agrees. (feels like im forcing him into a viewpoint if i took out the word "think" gehoifdsjUOHGRISDJ)
In post 87, Pavowski wrote:Re: Juliet, I have no idea if she's scum but this game needs those bars she's spittin
you see, i originally assumed something from juliet pinged you since i dont get why you would've talked about not elimming her otherwise. but seems it isnt the case here?

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 93, Bowser Jr. wrote:And that's a bummer, if it helps just write us off as Town and never question it and we'll be in good shape? We are undisputedly Town so as long as you're Town too there's absolutely no risk for you whatsoever!

~Spiffy
i don't think i can do that tbh, unless if u show me a reason to believe ur town.. i dont wanna just take ur word for it UEHFOSDKC
i know sometimes i defend people for no good reason so i feel like i would be an easy and fun ally for scum to make :good:

gamma doesn't know what to think about this post from u, "big brother is watching him and very wary after TENET" he wanted me to tell u :D
In post 95, Lukewarm wrote:I think that this might be an important question to divine you alignment :
Spoiler:
how do you feel about Mountain Dew Baja Blast?
i still haven't tried it :< i don't think the meme will be funny anymore if i try it...
and the taco bell is like a bus ride away and im not gonna do that just for fast food :neutral:
In post 95, Lukewarm wrote:To respond to your stuff re:me+pav, that was me shooting the shit. I was logged on, looking for someone to talk to. He was someone I knew who was posting, started talking.

Like I normally start out chatting with you, only you were not here. smh.
im sorry i got alot of shit to do lately.
so do u got a read on him from that stuff at all..?
In post 101, GuiltyLion wrote:
good vote
If it's a good vote, why didn't you join it? absent that this kinda just feels like buddying LLD. I like that Dunn called this out as well
yeah im totally trying to buddy lld :D glad u noticed bestie.
In post 85, Off The Hook wrote:hes also saying now he thinks galrons a fine vote :roll: but i do wanna wait a bit, i feel like if galrons scum itll become obv, when i saw scumgalron last he was basically not solving at all : DD (i think our efforts are better used elsewhere for now, and he'll become an obv solve given time)
i wonder what this is...
In post 101, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 47, Bowser Jr. wrote:Hello, I am excited to play a fun mafia game with all of you

~Spiffy
In post 48, Bowser Jr. wrote:Anyone find any scum yet?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!

~Spiffy
have i ever played with u spif? :? i dont remember if i have, but what i do think is that these post have bad vibes!@@!#@!%
:/ I didn't get any bad vibes from those posts
oh really..? do you mind explaining..? cause to me they seem a bit over excitable so they seem like they
could
be faked.
In post 103, GuiltyLion wrote:VOTE: off the hook

I don't have especially strong scumvibes but claiming to support a vote without sheeping it + shading Bowser Jr slot for posts I find fundamentally NAI + townreading Luke & Pav makes me think my vote is best here
why do u think our townreads on luke & pav are a reason to vote us?
and i wanna know where tf did we townread luke???! i dont remember doing it myself, if anything i remember slightly shading him, and i dont see anything from gamma saying he did... or did u just make this up to push ur point along :-)
In post 119, Wisdom wrote:Dont see anything interesting yet so Im saving up on posts
gamma finds this preposterous and perhaps a little scummy.

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:58 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 193, Lukewarm wrote:You town read her in Isekai day 1, all the way up til she lost internet tho. Her alignment does not really become that obvious until she is put under pressure imo.

I find the "hiding her points as gamma's points" concerning, in a "nervous to call them her own points kinda way"
barging in for a second, Luke does have a point that marci actually played fine in isekai (and it was probably me who really tanked the slot), however I object to the suggestion she's using me as cover for her own opinions, so far I don't think she's indicated I said something I entirely didn't, and I prefer to let her express things for me rn because she seems way better at the "form thoughts and condense them into a big post" thing than I am

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 204, Pavowski wrote:
In post 193, Lukewarm wrote:What makes you feel this way? Why did you not vote this?
In post 140, Pavowski wrote:
In post 137, WhemeStar wrote:I HAVE NO READS RIGHT NOW AHHHHH
You can sheep me in thinking icebox is frozen scum
Nobody got my joke here and it has left me in despair
I got it :)

Also
VOTE: WhemeStar
I talked it over a bit and marci seems okay with this vote tho she also feels bad for wheme

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

Missed the timing there :/
In post 208, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 197, DeasVail wrote:
In post 193, Lukewarm wrote:I find the "hiding her points as gamma's points" concerning, in a "nervous to call them her own points kinda way"
From your knowledge of Marci, do you think this is more likely to come from her as scum? Why?
Scum!Marci gets nervous. So, if that is a sign that she is nervous, then yeah. However, I am also aware that this is her first ever game in a hydra (I am pretty sure), so there is not really a point of reference to see if that is just how she functions in a hydra.

But between that with Gamma, and the fact that she has a total of 4 posts, and the fact that Gamma is basically a non-presence, and her being somewhat confrontational with me (which she has done in most her scum game with me), it all adds up to Off The Hook being my preferred vote atm
This is feels like you’re misrepresenting the meaning of our play. I don’t think marci would need to hide behind me at all. We’re also trying to conserve posts for the extra coin, so you calling out inactivity is a pretty bad look actually. Also, given marci told me you’d never been the same alignment as her (outside of the NEP game) I don’t like you trying to wave around this bit of “she’s only confrontational with me as scum”.
In post 211, Icebox wrote:If anything, isn't Marci covering for GE.

-Bell
Eh, yes and no. I’m having marci act as my voice for the most part, but I can certainly fend for myself as I’m doing right now.
In post 216, Icebox wrote:VOTE: Bowser Jr.

-Bell
In post 223, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Vote: Bowser Jr.
Not feeling this, sorry.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 236, Lukewarm wrote:and I call bs on "We’re also trying to conserve posts for the extra coin, so you calling out inactivity is a pretty bad look actually"

We get 150 posts in all of day 1. When I "called you out" as you put it, you had a total of 8 posts combined between the two of you. There is a difference in conserving your post count and not being active.
And why the [!!$!] are you activity reading us in the first place? Go look at the activity overview for Final Fantasy XIV mafia, my hydra was one of the top posters overall, and held the top spot until I think D3 when Mandelbrot passed us. I CAN POST JUST FINE AS SCUM, PAL!!!

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 170, GuiltyLion wrote:if you're acting like it's a sufficient explanation, it's not
a) you had to be pushed by Dunn to post it
b) why will it become obvious if Galron is scum? what experiences with him is that based on?
c) you say your "efforts" are better used elsewhere, but you haven't pushed anything or used your vote, so I'm not seeing a lot of effort elsewhere that's preventing you from making a "good vote"
what do u want from me then bestie..?
its fine enough for my uses, idc if i get scumread too much the only thing that worries me is i dont wanna let gamma down :cry:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: effort doesnt mean the same thing for everyone honey!@#!@@!!!!! <3
In post 170, GuiltyLion wrote:Pretty much any first post in the game
could
be faked, I didn't grok why you felt those in particular are more likely than any other post. Do you think scum!Spiff is more likely to use a bunch of question marks/exclamation points to act excited yet town!Spiff is not?
don't know his playstyle, the posts just reminded me of how my friends act when they wanna be sarcastic.
In post 170, GuiltyLion wrote:You're really quick here to use your misinterpretation of my post (which admittedly was phrased poorly as it was late and I was tired) to accuse me of making things up, instead of thinking that you might be misunderstanding me instead.
honestly, yeah i see this bestie. i originally thought i could be misunderstanding but when i thought more i was like "nah". but i see i was wrong there. :-)
In post 193, Lukewarm wrote:I believe you misunderstood him. He stated that HE was leaning town on me and Pav, and that made him not like your posts. (Probably the slightly shading me bit you mentioned)
yeah i understood after his post, thanks for restating tho GRRRRRR :roll:
In post 193, Lukewarm wrote:I agree with the sentiment here, thought the same thing. But it is strange that you are speaking for gamma, instead of either expressing your opinion or leaving it for gamme to comment. (I liked wisdom's response in though)
didnt have an opinion on wisdom so i just posted gammas :shrug:
In post 202, Bowser Jr. wrote:@luke- I actually didn’t like her early I just wanted to give her 72 hours first (so she could play for 24x as long as tarot) and by that point a certain gambit was under way. But I didn’t like her intro, no, nor did I agree with the write offs for her showing emotion

I’d say you could ask my other head but you can’t so
vote me
In post 208, Lukewarm wrote:Scum!Marci gets nervous. So, if that is a sign that she is nervous, then yeah. However, I am also aware that this is her first ever game in a hydra (I am pretty sure), so there is not really a point of reference to see if that is just how she functions in a hydra.

But between that with Gamma, and the fact that she has a total of 4 posts, and the fact that Gamma is basically a non-presence, and her being somewhat confrontational with me (which she has done in most her scum game with me), it all adds up to Off The Hook being my preferred vote atm
its not only scum marci that gets nervous :?
"and the fact she has a total of 4 posts" i think arguing about how active i am, is such a useless point, but i guess i can see where this is coming from based on my lately. i remember a bunch of games where i was so inactive tho, i nearly matched the hosts post counts :/
"her being somewhat confrontational with me" theres no evidence of what im about to say yeah, but this is largely something thats a WACK point. i sus people im closer with.. or did i really never talk to u abt me and meuhs history : - (
In post 228, Pavowski wrote:If that damned twerking alien gif comes out, though...
the... tempations are huge... but does this one make u happier..?
In post 236, Lukewarm wrote:I have noticed a pattern that is her being friendly with me when she is town, and her being somewhat confrontational with me if she is scum. I have found town!Marci less likely to scum read me with out a good reason, but scum!Marci has chosen me me as her day 1 scum read target more then once. And, as she said herself - she started the game out shading me.
ill be honest, i barely remember being town in a game w u can u point out the ones
In post 236, Lukewarm wrote:We get 150 posts in all of day 1. When I "called you out" as you put it, you had a total of 8 posts combined between the two of you. There is a difference in conserving your post count and not being active.
:roll: whatever i see ur point, just keep voting us, i dont wanna argue too much on a useless point.

ill be honest with yall, i barely have reads but im a bit busy rn talking w someone :P ttyl <3
(will mention tho, whemestar wagon is so interesting :eek: :eek: :eek: )

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 245, Bowser Jr. wrote:The following players have made me feel good about them at some point in this game: {Pavowski, Lukewarm, marci/Gamma, Bell/GIF, GuiltyLion, Skybird}

I am proud of each and every one of you for your achievements.

Hey Bell or marci you wanna chat? I have nothing in mind but I would like you both to say things to me that will get me more engaged <------- This is an open invitation to anyone itg that happens to be around!

~Spiffy
I’m skeptical of a couple of these TRs to various degrees (Luke, GL)
As for helping you get engaged idk what type of things help you with that so I can’t really attempt to deliver without some elaboration on what you’re looking for
@Wheme marci felt bad you got wagoned so fast

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 283, WhemeStar wrote:At least the only vote that I got some scum pings on was Pavo’s
why?
In post 284, Tamora's Angel wrote:VOTE: Lukewarm
why?
In post 285, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 282, WhemeStar wrote:What votes do you think give information when it comes to other people? I racked up a lot of naked votes fast that can come from either alignment so not much to be learned there IMO
No I agree there's not a ton that can
currently
be learned, but my point is rather you could be trying instead of just complaining about it. like Bowser left their vote on you for quite a long time and just moved off you to DV, we could be asking them about that and if their read on you has developed at all
why are you saying "we" here?

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Off The Hook »

I asked because it just seemed like interesting word choice, not exactly scummy but worth poking. Your response was pretty good though, I think (though I'm skeptical of your play so far in general)

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

Is GiF going to ever post?
That's all I have to say until I can actually devote brain power to this game.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 245, Bowser Jr. wrote:Hey Bell or marci you wanna chat? I have nothing in mind but I would like you both to say things to me that will get me more engaged <------- This is an open invitation to anyone itg that happens to be around!
u can try talking w me whenever... tho when ill respond.... isnt promised thatll be quick..
In post 271, Bowser Jr. wrote:
In post 268, DeasVail wrote:why does suspicion = criticism? Why does agreement = buddying?

So many things are suddenly becoming other things and it reeks of creating narratives where no such narratives exist
This post illustrates a pattern with your approach to us so far: in the post where you vote us, you seem to take issue with the post where I list out all my townreads and ask for a few of them to engage with me about the game. You immediately assume the worst and claim that we are trying to get in a townbloc instead of just having some town reads and wanting to talk to them about the game.

The above quoted post paints my actions as “creating narratives” which feels like a reach and is a buzz-phrase that gives you a convenient excuse to double down on your vote as our wagon grows.

I understand that the nature of mafia requires you to look for scum motivation in everyone’s posts, but your handling of your push on us in both these cases feels like you came into the read with the intention of scum reading us and are looking for things that will reinforce that. This, along with my point about LLD above, makes me happy to

VOTE: DeasVail

Also 47 hours until all votes on us must be removed.

~Spiffy
:-( i like deasvail i think his posts are reasonable :-(
In post 308, Child of Fairies wrote:
In post 278, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 234, Child of Fairies wrote:also, UNVOTE:

Don't want an early hammer, and my initial vote on this slot was a joke vote.
what's your current read on Wheme

I realllyyyy don't like that you unvoted without voting elsewhere, all that does is kill pressure/momentum on wheme. especially given you're not chasing another scumread instead, by not voting you're failing to generate any information
Wheme could go either way imo, he's posting a fair amount given the standards of this game but it feels like he's not really saying much. The only really interesting thing in his iso is the fact that he says has a post restriction, first with no prompting and second in response to LLD clearly having a severe one. I'd be interested in what it actually is, since he can clearly still post, talk, and vote normally, and everybody this day has a soft post restriction so I doubt it'd be the same thing for him of "can't post more than x times". If he had just mentioned it after LLD's came up I'd say it's more likely to be a lie and he's crumbing to get his wagon off, but he did claim it in one of his first posts so I'm more inclined to give the benefit of the doubt.

I'm not super big on his wagon since it's pretty much all naked votes with no reasoning or attempt to engage him, so it feels like we're really not getting anything out of it right now even though he's got a lot of votes on him. I'm not super secure on Wheme being town but I also don't like the wagon on him since it feels lazy, which doesn't seem town motivated to me.

Gonna reread some isos, be back later.
i like this post AA
In post 347, Lukewarm wrote:Off the Hook is maybe Scum - I wish Marci was posting more as either alignment, because I feel like she can both obvtown and obvscum if she just goes for it.
Spoiler: pav click on this as well pretty please :oops:

i dont think those are super hot takes bestie can u come back with something fresh out of the oven :/
In post 370, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 369, Tamora's Angel wrote:
In post 328, Bowser Jr. wrote:
In post 245, Bowser Jr. wrote:{Pavowski, Lukewarm, marci/Gamma, Bell/GIF, GuiltyLion, Skybird}
Add Ceph, strongest read is Marci followed by you despite you being a towel, followed by pavowski into lukewarm into guilty, then skybird into ceph

I think wheme is probscum at this point.
I could go with Pav, Icebox, GuiltyLion, Skybird as town. LLD can be town for the day. Same with Wheme.

Ceph I am warming up to adding to a townblock but not quite there.

I can't get there with Lukewarm.
This post screams TMI IMO FYI LOL BRB
im confused (: can u explain how its tmi instead of just a reads post..?
In post 379, DeasVail wrote:Let's do this thing!

People who I think are town:

LLD (lol, it's basically a meme at this point)
Icebox
Pavowski
GuiltyLion
Lukewarm
explain on the lukewarm bit bestie

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

VOTE: skybird

:good: :good:
~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Off The Hook »

Coming tonight: content, probably.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 310, WhemeStar wrote:I think I want to vote skybird hmmm
What’s the point of this
In post 328, Bowser Jr. wrote:
In post 245, Bowser Jr. wrote:{Pavowski, Lukewarm, marci/Gamma, Bell/GIF, GuiltyLion, Skybird}
Add Ceph, strongest read is Marci followed by you despite you being a towel, followed by pavowski into lukewarm into guilty, then skybird into ceph

I think wheme is probscum at this point.
Could you pls go into some of your townreads
I also think “marci isn’t flaming obvscum so she’s town” is honestly a rather disrespectful way to be reading her. Maybe your read is more nuanced than that but Cephrir is openly saying he thinks that.
In post 337, Icebox wrote:
In post 335, Cephrir wrote:
In post 323, Icebox wrote:I'd say COF and Skybird has scum in it.
is there any particular reason why this is phrased as though the two are connected in some way
Nope, unintended
Out of all the questions you could've asked anyone, why this one?
-Bell
I think that question was actually rather valid
In post 347, Lukewarm wrote:Hot Takes:
Pav is Town
Icebox is Town
Bowser Jr. is Town

Guilty Lion is giving me mixed signals - I keep seeing things that give me a gut town reaction followed by posts that give me a gut scum reaction.

DeasVail is Scum
Off the Hook is maybe Scum - I wish Marci was posting more as either alignment, because I feel like she can both obvtown and obvscum if she just goes for it.

Child of Fairies is confusing, but has been confusing to me in every game I have encountered them (including a game where they replaced me on a rep out, so while reading along I knew their alignment for a fact)

I have very little thoughts on anyone else yet.
The only real hot take here might be having the Koopa Kid as town

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 380, Wisdom wrote:Bowser is prolly town but don't @me
Wont be voting them anyway
In post 381, Wisdom wrote:Pretty uninterested in the dv wagon too
Wheme is fine, and I could vote COF too I guess
Ngl the way you’re disengaged reminds me a little of TGifP
But I’m probably not acting on that today
In post 426, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 421, GuiltyLion wrote:If you can't understand why that would lead to a decaying read on your own slot, especially when you try to throw it back at me when I give you a genuine reach out, well
I still don't think our day 1 reads not being the same is a solid reason for a decaying read on anyone. As for the genuine reach out, I think you missed the end of that post where I said that I was actively working on a long form post explaining my thoughts on DV (because up to this point, I have yet to do that).
In post 422, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 416, Lukewarm wrote:but also 2)have seen from confined town CoF
actually can you link me to the confirmed town COF ISOs you're thinking of though? If they're historically a careless player (in the sense of missing obvious jokes/context) then that might weaken my read
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=87498

This is the one I was currently thinking of. They were in a slot that had been mod confirmed town (loud parity cop with a now flipped slot) plus they had replaced my own so, I had seen their role pm, and damn if I did not think half their posts were scummy.
I did NOT realize CoF was a SM alt lol

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 454, Icebox wrote:Pretty sure they're not going to engage with you unless LLD gets frustrated.

-Bell
I remember there being some key to LLD providing content while in this state but idrc to find it rn, mostly because I don’t wanna draw her wrath if I do it wrong
In post 474, Galron wrote:I think it started with radio buzz. It's been like I've been speaking adifferent language since.
I might be starting to learn Galronese, because I’m kinda TRing you rn

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 535, Cephrir wrote:
In post 533, Off The Hook wrote:I also think “marci isn’t flaming obvscum so she’s town” is honestly a rather disrespectful way to be reading her. Maybe your read is more nuanced than that but Cephrir is openly saying he thinks that.
tarot is the only game i've played with her so my frame of reference could be bad
That was a case of exceptional circumstances I think
She actually played okay in isekai UPick (imo the nervousness was more to do with the playerlist than rolling scum)
And I’ll say for now that scummy nerves are universal, sometimes you just don’t know how to act

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 483, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 482, GuiltyLion wrote:Again here you are trying to misrep me by turning my points into ridiculously generalized claims that I never made. The last two sentences of your post are absurd. Not even 5 posts ago in my ISO, 421, I was explaining to you how I could imagine how Bowser Jr could scumread DV and still be town.
to add to this, it is the way
you in particular
are scumreading DV that I take issues with, your reasons and your projected confidence in them. That does that mean "no town player could scumread DV"
This is interesting given DV TRs Luke for the way he is pushing her?
In post 496, DeasVail wrote:
In post 413, Off The Hook wrote:explain on the lukewarm bit bestie
I don't think I actually saw this when I made (I forget), but like I said there, I just get this overwhelming sense that Lukewarm seriously thinks I'm scum. I think he legitimately does not understand why I would be playing the way I am playing as town and he seems legitimately bothered that some people are reading me as town. It could be an amazing performance as scum to fake that but I'm just not seeing it right now?
I have a theory as to why this game got really hard to parse for the past couple days, and if it’s correct you might be correct about how Luke views you but not have a valid TR there.
In post 497, Pavowski wrote:
In post 484, Child of Fairies wrote:Unfortunately, I started poisoned, and my role pm gives zero indication that my death is preventable. Or at least, there's nothing in my role pm that would prevent it or says that it won't happen.
This is a bummer, man.

But I kinda doubt that a n3 death is unavoidable. My role pm says there are things about my role I may not know yet and I think it's a safe bet others have the same. Also the setup says there may be buyable items available with our gold coins. If there's a poisoned character, I'd bet my left buttock there's a cure out there somewhere.

And I buy the claim but I don't assume it townlocks CoF. Scum could just as easily have a "handicap" in this setup.

Still, for now, UNVOTE:
I have some thoughts about CoF’s role but it should at least be self-resolving.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

Just noticed I’d been calling DV a she when DV has he listed as his pronoun. Sorry!

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

I don’t think that’s as incriminating as you seem to believe.
Also, good with our skybird vote, though a Luke wagon would be nice and spicy imo

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 543, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 542, Off The Hook wrote:I don’t think that’s as incriminating as you seem to believe.
Also, good with our skybird vote, though a Luke wagon would be nice and spicy imo

-GE
Wild.

There is a discrepancies, but you don't think that it is enough to, let's see:

put someone at E-SEVEN and
ask them to address it

Like ???
It doesn't matter how much pressure you're actually putting down, the tone of your post was nasty as fuck. You immediately leapt to being accusatory, rather than genuinely asking GL in good faith what was going on.
Also marci hasn't really been posting in hydra chat either. And your "previous issues" are ultra-stinky and you pretty much refused to engage me on my problems with them before.
VOTE: Lukewarm
Forget skybird, let's settle this.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 549, Wisdom wrote:
In post 534, Off The Hook wrote:Ngl the way you’re disengaged reminds me a little of TGifP
But I’m probably not acting on that today
I had to search my wiki to find what youre referring to
I dont remember at all how I was feeling there, but my d1 looked pretty towny and not really disengaged?
Anyway I deserve one more relaxed game once in a while. Dont let it alarm you
Yeah I wasn’t that suspicious of you anyway rn

Also I’m consulting with marci on something rn

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Off The Hook »

@notty
can u link some Luke!scum games for me+marci to look over? I had a thought and it turns out she isn’t really versed in Luke’s scum meta so we’re essentially going to do a study session lol
But I think on initial consideration this looks more tryhard than I’ve seen from Luke before and I know he’s a try hard as scum

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Off The Hook »

I thought you did meta on him during D3 of isekai tho

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 470, Child of Fairies wrote:VOTE: Off the Hook

Let's start here. Most of the iso is fluff from either player, with the only real action being backing an early vote on Galiron without voting it and then voting Wheme with zero explanation whatsoever. Post-wheme they make giant looking posts with pretty much no original content, just mainly quoting things and going agree/disagree. They only ever engage with Wheme once, and it wasn't even related to the wagon on them, and yet while still voting wheme they say they like a post that calls out the wheme wagon and the people on it for being lazy? The skybird vote is similarly completely out of nowhere.

To me it feels like they're trying to appear active and contributing without saying much of anything, and I don't like that.
thats exactly what im doing.
In post 470, Child of Fairies wrote:The skybird vote is similarly completely out of nowhere.
yes it was, but i dont remember seeing anybody ask abt it so i didnt talk abt it :shrug:
so, is there anything u wanna ask abt..? alot of these things seem like my characteristics :shifty:
In post 496, DeasVail wrote:VOTE: Cephrir

This was going to be a naked vote, but now it isn't.
oo im actually curious, do u have any reasons :P
In post 526, Pavowski wrote:I was going to say I don't really understand the Skybird wagon, but I checked the iso and it's, like, empty. So I'm gonna roll with the crowd here.
what have u done that wasnt what a whole crowd of people wanted, pav? : D
In post 541, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 468, GuiltyLion wrote:I need to look through that game Luke sent me,
I think I did notice in skimming it that COF missed somebody's claim
so TBD on if it changes my mind at all when I have time to do a proper deep dive, which is not now unfortunately
@GuiltyLion, Child of Fairies was not in this game, meaning you could not have seen anything from them on a skim -- care to weigh in?

Cause I am having a hard time looking at this, and not thinking "this is a bold faced lie"

VOTE: guiltylion
i agree with other people, its a bit of a grasp to go after him for these reasons.
In post 544, Lukewarm wrote:Marci's increasingly non-presence - she seems to be at less then 1 post a day for the last 4 days, combined with my earlier issues with her play so far this game.
hihi, can u help me with that...? im sooo lost and idk whats happening and its hard to make reads
lets chat! is there anyone u think i should look at deeper in particular..?
In post 551, Pavowski wrote:Luke has been a little over-fixated on the slot but there's Luke/Marci history so that probably cancels out. I don't think scum!Luke dives in so hard on an elim there and I don't have nearly as many strong feelings about OtH. If I had to choose a side I'd choose Luke's.

Is it enough to vote? I dunno I'm not properly awake yet
yeah im not so surprised luke focused on me and gamma, tho i think he isn't listening a tiny bit :cry:
i dont mind that people prefer lukes side, i don't see exactly why, but i dont mind anyways. if u wanna vote me, go ahead and do it.

... i would unvote luke here, but i dont really have a better vote so ill keep it so gamma can continue whtever he was doing.
im not too convinced luke will be scum :yawn:

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 605, Pavowski wrote:
In post 604, Off The Hook wrote:what have u done that wasnt what a whole crowd of people wanted, pav? : D
I feel a little called out miss Star, if thou hast words pray speak them plain
:shifty: :shifty:
was i not clear..? im confused :cry:
In post 76, Pavowski wrote:This crazy sob wrote a damn sonnet to cast a vote, I have to sheep it

VOTE: Ceph
In post 189, Pavowski wrote:Respect anyway, and I agree with your vote

VOTE: whemestar
In post 440, Pavowski wrote:Wheme wagon is stale. CoF wagon is hot. Nothing particularly towny in their ISO.

VOTE: CoF or wow me with some dank reads.
In post 526, Pavowski wrote:I was going to say I don't really understand the Skybird wagon, but I checked the iso and it's, like, empty. So I'm gonna roll with the crowd here.

VOTE: Skybird
am i wrong to say ur following the crowd..? come explain to me, because from what i remember the most from u, its u following whats "hot". i wanted to know, what have u done outside of following others..?
do i make better sense yet-
the original intent of the statement before was "come prove me wrong"

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

oh gamma thinks im pushing u
that isnt my intention

my brains lagging rn so im just asking things so i can understand better
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Off The Hook »

@Tamora
, wanna be thread masons?

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 613, Pavowski wrote:It's like you ISO'd me for exactly those things you were looking for and ignored all this
thats... exactly what i did i cant deny that LMAO
Spoiler:
kinda lowkey didn't have time to like, try to focus in.. so i just went off what my memory remembered

thats why i was trying to get u to prove me wrong :roll:

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 628, Child of Fairies wrote: So maybe I'm reading this wrong, but I said you were scummy for trying to look active without contributing, and your response is just "yeah, that's what I'm doing"? Because that's really not good. This entire thing reads to me like "you're right, but what about it?"
mmm no ur mostly reading it right. did you want me to fight it..?
i obviously view myself differently than ur viewing me rn, but i figure that since luke has similar thoughts to urs it must be what ive been subconsciously doing.
In post 628, Child of Fairies wrote:Can you explain your weird 1v1 attempt with Luke? It looks to me like it's pretty much just motivated by him calling you scummy.
what weird 1v1 attempt with luke..? i dont remember one :? or are u talking about the one gamma was trying to do..?
u should ask him if thats the one ur thinking abt : D

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 633, Pavowski wrote:My bad I see now that's directed at your other head but like... I mean isn't that kinda the point of a hydra? I've not hydra'd before but it seems a little disingenuous to say "I have no idea what the other head is doing"

Or is that normal and I'm just lame?
i know partly what hes been doing but idk if he wants me to mention much abt it.
and i also dont fully agree with how he sees luke -> i wouldnt be able to do it justice like he can.

his scumreads have been wildly overblown, his town play is more careful < is the last reasoning i see
i remember there also being smtn abt wanting to see if lukes actually genuinely trying to sort us but im not sure if gamma found what he was looking for yet.

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

Yeah I've kinda got some irons in the fire regarding my Luke read
the bit about town!luke being more careful isn't a hard assessment but I know in isekai it was brought to light that Luke seemingly plays harder as scum, so him coming out full force like this seems like a bad sign. My main point of comparison is Gensokyo where he built towards pushing LLD, here there's no such build-up I've seen in any push he's tried to make.
wrt him genuinely sorting, pretty that was earlier on when you (Pav) had asked "what's the town motive for this post" in response to me being very aggro about Luke seeming to be activity reading us (and he hasn't actually engaged that post so for all I know he is still on his bullshit with that point)

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 644, Bowser Jr. wrote:
In post 364, WhemeStar wrote:Oh bowser isn’t gamma

WHOEVER BOWSER HEAD THIS IS WANNA HEAR A JOKE?
I’d say “it’s a lie” galron. He clearly checked who was involved with this hydra in this post here, so you have three options- he’s lying- which makes him scum. He’s lazy town who has somehow forgot the information he clearly checked in this post. He’s scum so not actually paying attention to solving.

Take your pick, but I find it really hard to believe the town answer here.
He saw it wasn't me, not who it was
But it's interesting the realization came in two stages
I was loathe to call this a towntell in this instance but it very well might be

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 657, Bowser Jr. wrote:Wheme does more as town and less as scum at the very core of things. I will say this is less than I’ve seen from him anywhere, but it’s like he’s not even trying to solve.
huh can u explain..?
whats the difference here vs isekai..? im so confused they look pretty similar to me
In post 670, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 628, Child of Fairies wrote:So maybe I'm reading this wrong, but I said you were scummy for trying to look active without contributing, and your response is just "yeah, that's what I'm doing"? Because that's really not good. This entire thing reads to me like "you're right, but what about it?"
revisiting my off hand comment about , this is a good summary of similar pings I had as well. Makes me feel a lot better about COF being town.
good soup
In post 673, Galron wrote:
In post 670, GuiltyLion wrote:That said, I think I just reflexively scumread marci's tone, whenever I read Gamma posting it gives me townvibes.
crying in pain yall :cry:
In post 678, Bowser Jr. wrote:I think JC flips green because the wagon feels sketchy.
where specifically does it feel sketchy..?

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 684, Bowser Jr. wrote:
In post 682, Off The Hook wrote:huh can u explain..?
whats the difference here vs isekai..? im so confused they look pretty similar to me
He latched on and pushed things there? Overall frequency of posting? Shit, at least there he was like “I’m just sheeping” whereas here he’s done… nothing?

As for the wagon on Juliet, I have townreads on GL and Skybird (reasons escape me atm, I’m heading back in from lunch break soon so can’t skim again). There is no counter wagon, at all. The day is meandering into this compromise when if it was scum there’d likely be a counterwagon of some sort?
k like im kinda not confident in reading whemestar at all, but ill trust u here i like how u explained : DD

VOTE: whemestar
Spoiler:
its better than a luke vote anyways igurfdlkn
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

My headspace rn is pretty funky but I’ll address the elephant in the room, I do TR TA, I haven’t mentioned this but they seemed a bit dazed and confused at a time when I also was
Also,
reasons
. Do not expect me to explain this for a while.
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 785, Off The Hook wrote:My headspace rn is pretty funky but I’ll address the elephant in the room, I do TR TA, I haven’t mentioned this but they seemed a bit dazed and confused at a time when I also was
Also,
reasons
. Do not expect me to explain this for a while.
-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 693, Lukewarm wrote:But outside of the activity, I had kinda been getting similar vibes from him that I got from him in Isekai (where I scum read him as town), so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In post 694, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: Off the Hook
ur so so confident im scum right...? so whos my team then :P
In post 705, Pavowski wrote:Finally people are coming back around on the Wheme wagon

VOTE: Wheme
In post 714, Lukewarm wrote:I am almost certain that I have seen this before, someone saying you are doing something scummy and then you point blank agreeing with it. However, I have tried to dig through some of our past game to find it to see if that came from Town!Marci or from Scum!Marci, but cannot find it. Do you remember a game where you have done this before?
hmm i cant remember, maybe this? im not sure
Spoiler:
i have a bad memory i hate u :cry: :cry:

In post 771, Icebox wrote:
In post 768, Lukewarm wrote:I think I am good with either a JC or a wheme elim, and just people who are off both wagons should pick a side so we can see where the chip fall.
I don't like this mentality. But on the otherhand, who cares what I like and don't like.

-Bell
good soup.
In post 773, Lukewarm wrote:
Pavowski, Icebox, Bowser Jr., GuiltyLion

Child of Fairies, Wisdom, Galron, Skybird

Dunnstral, Lady Lambdadelta, Cephrir

Tamora's Angel
Juliet Capulet, WhemeStar, DeasVail

Off The Hook

Doing a quick stock of the table, I think this is about where I am - each line is unsorted
this is prob hella wrong
why do u have wisdom, galron, skybird so high bestie.
explain the icebox one as well <3 xoxo
In post 774, Lukewarm wrote:(unless you think that I should be going hard to rally the votes for my stronger scum read on OTH, but tbh,
that seems like too much effort.
go hard for what u believe in bestie!!! dont trust anyone but urself!!!

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Off The Hook »

UNVOTE:

someone come talk to me, i dont like the idea of voting juliet :mad:

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 816, Lukewarm wrote:
hmm i cant remember, maybe this? im not sure
Spoiler:
i have a bad memory i hate u :cry: :cry:
That is not the one I was thinking about - I feel like someone accused you of trying to buddy / pocket someone ? But thanks for trying!
this mayb? im really not sure..
in the later part of this i admit to being scared of giving reads < not sure if that counts too heavily tho.
ARE EITHER OF THESE WHAT UR LOOKING FOR IM LOWKEY KINDA CURIOUS NOW AA
i dont remember agreeing to buddying/pocketing people specifically, but i wouldnt be surprised if i have, i do that all the time to people i feel like r townies :good:
In post 816, Lukewarm wrote:Are you scum reading any of these 3? If so, tell me why and I can look at it?
not particularly, just felt like they were kinda placed a bit high and i dont remember u mentioning much abt them before.. am i just forgetting?
In post 817, Skybird wrote:OTH, who do you want to vote if the current wagons don't interest you?
this is where the problem is
i need to backread eventually, but rn me and gamma have a bit of different opinions. :mad:
Spoiler:
not like ive told him i have diff opinions from him tho..

guys wtfs happening with whemestar rn im confused..

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Off The Hook »

h8 u :roll:
scammer
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 853, Cephrir wrote:i am starting to think the tone/approach marci is taking to luke may be scum indicative, but i'm not sure
explain (:

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 857, Cephrir wrote:
In post 855, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 853, Cephrir wrote:i am starting to think the tone/approach marci is taking to luke may be scum indicative, but i'm not sure
explain (:

~M★
The bit in your last post with the capslock, kinda makes it seem like you're more interested in pleasing him specifically than just... doing town stuff
I wanna do town stuff as well but im so lost :c
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 825, WhemeStar wrote:Bowser if I get voted today and prove your wrong I want you sheeping me day 2
You should’ve voted in this post because it’s the funniest joke you’ve told all game :giggle:

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 889, WhemeStar wrote:im wiling to vote skybird or dunn
why dunnstral?

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 886, WhemeStar wrote:Oh then that’s what I am
send the message to us :D

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 897, Bowser Jr. wrote:Wisdom is probably scum here btw

~Spiffy
nah
btw I'm gonna UNVOTE: , could maybe vote JC but she's closer to null rn than scum (but I think she is in that nullscum range)

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 901, Bowser Jr. wrote:
In post 898, Pavowski wrote:Case it so I can sheep it
I told notty when I saw that today's coin was contingent on not exceeding 150 posts that scum would use this as an excuse to not post and coast for much of the day. Wisdom mentioning "saving his posts" early on fit this mold but I decided to let it play out as I know he generally has a high post count in games.

Now that we're close to deadline, what exactly was he saving his posts for?

~Spiffy
I'm doing the same thing though in a way. Why no push on us?

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

I would like if wheme would flavor claim tho

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 917, DeasVail wrote:OTH
In post 909, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 897, Bowser Jr. wrote:Wisdom is probably scum here btw

~Spiffy
nah
btw I'm gonna UNVOTE: , could maybe vote JC but she's closer to null rn than scum (but I think she is in that nullscum range)

-GE
that's not scum-indicative for me, I'm gonna stop ya right there

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

And I'd be actively moving my vote elsewhere rather than just unvoting if I was "desperate for a non-JC option"

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

bell r u scum :good:

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

we're unjester :wink:
I didn't wanna step on marci's toes but if you're just asking for an answer from the hydra I'll provide

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #60) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 928, Icebox wrote:No.
Are you
no how could anyone this angelic ever be scum
In post 930, Icebox wrote:Why are you taking so long to answer my question OTH.
Is the answer complicated?
tbh i didnt think u would respond right away so i looked away to talk to someone abt cheese

anyways since u said ur not scum lets be best buddies :good: whos ur scumreads :>

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #61) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 936, Pavowski wrote:This is the bizarro stuff Marci pulls that makes me start thinking she's scum.

Also the second time in a few days you've pulled the "let's be best buds" play

Don't love it
1. uve literally seen me do stuff similar before :roll:
2. "lets be best buds" when was the last time i did this i lowkey dont remember > but im not doing it for no reason, i just wanna chat with bell :oops:
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #62) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 939, Icebox wrote:I dunno who the scum are Marci.
I sorta think DV is scum this game because their interaction style is very touch and go and *repeats words about DV posting probable BS in an attempt to appear fair or even handed*

Everybody else is meh.

-Bell
: (
where has he posted "probable bs"? i dont remember seeing..
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 942, Pavowski wrote:2. You did the "let's be threadmasons" with ... TA I think?
that was me

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 942, Pavowski wrote:
In post 940, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 936, Pavowski wrote:This is the bizarro stuff Marci pulls that makes me start thinking she's scum.

Also the second time in a few days you've pulled the "let's be best buds" play

Don't love it
1. uve literally seen me do stuff similar before :roll:
2. "lets be best buds" when was the last time i did this i lowkey dont remember > but im not doing it for no reason, i just wanna chat with bell :oops:
1. Yes I know, and I hated it then too even though you were town, weirdo
2. You did the "let's be threadmasons" with ... TA I think?
git gud m8
i think it was gamma who did the threadmasons thingy, but anyways i love buddying people smh :roll:
In post 945, Icebox wrote:Please don't make me quote things Marci.

-Bell
:( have u already done it?
i just wanna understand u more -.-
i wont force u if u dont wanna tho.. but i unbuddy u then cuz then i wont like ur vibez :roll:

i like deasvail i think hes town : - (
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 954, Icebox wrote:Cool, why

-Bell
cuz my brain said so..

cuz i mainly like the way he words things tbh.

he was developing reads early on in ().
they're not 100% putting a label on what child of fairies was doing, the "I don't know, and I'm eager to find out!" they have on the end of that posts makes it seem like they were genuinely curious abt child of fairies. as a result as a follow thru does seem like hes actually trying to sort them.
(, ) seems reasonable for their purposes.
In post 256, DeasVail wrote:UNVOTE: Child of Fairies
VOTE: Bowser Jr.

This is not really indication of a change of read on CoF, but more that Bowser Jr. seems to be trying oh so hard to insert themselves into some kind of cool kids towncore despite not really doing anything town.
i like his reasons here, it really didn't feel like he was
just
doing it for the bandwagon.
i see nothing wrong in (, , ) i like them :-).
i like, it was kinda causing me to think more about cephrir as well.
In post 911, DeasVail wrote:Also is there a reason why some people seem desperate for a non-Juliet option?
+ the following posts where he pointed out who was doing this,
seems like "desperate" was an overstatement imo, and i think scum would be more careful about using such strong words for something so weak (: it seems like hes just saying whats on his mind which is v townie IMO

In post 955, Icebox wrote:No marci, I just don't quote things because I'm super lazy, if you can't read his posts and see that his counter arguments to his own arguments are an embarrassment to counter arguments everywhere, I dunno what to tell ya'.

-Bell
am i blind... i dont see it at all help queen :cry: :cry:

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

noooo
ur
turn

gimme a min to think :good: :good:
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 973, WhemeStar wrote:Skybird wagon when
lets do it
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

ever since my original skybird vote, she hasnt left my mind :oops:
In post 302, Skybird wrote:WhemeStar, looking through
your iso doesn't give me many reasons not to vote you.
Do you have any reads besides getting scum pings from Pavo?
i remember this was originally something that stuck out to me abt them. that bolded just like.. icky vibes yknow? like "ahaha big wagon i wanna get on it ahaha!!" sorta thing.
In post 314, Skybird wrote:WhemeStar, you going to answer my question from #302?
also gives icky vibes when keeping in mind . it wasnt that long since the post shes asking abt, so it really just seems like shes trying to seem busy by continuing the same thought ahaha gottem :cool:
(, ) they sus icebox, but then... i dont see much developement on that afterwards... it just seems like they've dropped it completely in favor for oooo shiny bandwagon!
the stuff abt child of fairies seems so weird, it seems like theyre trying to keep subtle shade on them, without trying to make it too obv... esp since they didn't really say a conclusion in the post, its just like trying to undo what conclusions others have came to, to try to keep child of fairies in the list of options.
= no solid conclusions except for the one on juliet, leaving options open like that is kinda scummy imo :3
In post 616, Skybird wrote:My GL read is leaning town.
My Luke read is more null.
I didn't like him jumping on GL when Luke linked him to the wrong game. GL's response feels genuine.
I think GL vs. Luke is TvT.
Not sure why you have DV in there.
this, "luke read is more null" but then makes the conclusion of "GL vs. Luke is TVT." seems a bit weird imo..
(, , , , , ) dont like how she acts about wheme here: like its kinda floppy in a way..?

i do prefer this vote for today, compared to top wagon juliet which im not too confident abt.

goodnight.
~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #69) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 977, Juliet Capulet wrote:I am a commuter. I can do it two times total by drinking a potion and sleeping - I can buy more potions for quite a lot of gold.

I'm sorry I can't leave you with more. I have another ability that allows me to write a letter to you post-death and I will put more thoughts in there at night - currently I'm just very tired after a long day and would like some rest.
good soup i think
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #70) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 979, Lukewarm wrote:Seeing the claim, I think I would hammer here if I had the ability to do so.

It is not provable, and
now that it has been claimed even if true it is functionally useless,
so we don't lose a useful ability (compared to suddenly changing gears on someone else and possibly being wrong there)
i would rather take a shot for who i think is scum instead of letting someone who i thinks town die :roll:
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

this twilight phase seems like a rules patch for me basically getting fucked by the start time of the last game (WHICH BY THE WAY I DON’T THINK ME BEING AROUND WOULD HAVE ACTUALLY HELPED, IF YOU ARE READING THIS CABD), which is cool ig but now I feel kinda dirty (plus it’s much less likely a wagon will go from 0 to yeet in such speed in a large game)

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #72) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1014, fferyllt wrote:
From offstage, you hear a voice:
My role is a crier, I can send a message every dawn phase. Notably, I can even send such a message the night I am dying. My final monologue, as it were. Juliet claimed commuter, and yet was able to make post 1013 for unknown reasons, certainly not something they claimed while alive. Most suspicious of all, Juliet doesn't explain why they are able to do so in their postmortem post, or acknowledge that their role did not flip. What I'm getting at is that I think Juliet was evil at heart.

One last thing is that WhemeStar had targeted me with their friendly neighbor ability.
i think this ones not fully reading thread..?

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #73) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

honestly luke

my og thought was that juliet was town, and not flipping couldve been part of the "parts of ur role u may not know about" thingy

but while talking with gamma, gamma brought up the point juliets prob scum because of the not flippy thingy

.. so now im confused..
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #74) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1032, Lukewarm wrote:imo, not flipping is +scum on its own.

Not mentioning it in her post death letter is +++ scum.

Because, if the non-flip surprised her, I would expect her to have mentioned it - if it did not surprise her, then she was almost certainly lying about her role.
mm maybe, im still gonna stay confused tho :good:
In post 1033, Bowser Jr. wrote:Am I the only one surprised by the wheme kill?
i was not surprised tbh,
wouldnt maf wanna kill people who can confirm themselves..?

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #75) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1052, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1049, Off The Hook wrote:i was not surprised tbh,
wouldnt maf wanna kill people who can confirm themselves..?

~M★
Sure? But he also had no reads and no thread control, and with his claim had no investigative abilities. I would have either aimed for a town leader or for someone I thought might have more pressing role.
yah but in setups where u dont know shit, if he was left for too long that wouldve been horrible for maf closer to end game.
if u think they wouldnt go this way then, what reason would they go after him for..? his reads..?
doubt they chose him for 0 reason.
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #76) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1080, Child of Fairies wrote:
In post 1069, Lukewarm wrote:That is a very very weak read on Dunn though. So if you got something more then "he hasn't done much" hit me with it
At this point it'd pretty much just be "put enough pressure on him that he actually does something", hence why I'd rather go with OtH.
talk w me
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #77) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1087, Bowser Jr. wrote:I’m not opposed to an OTH wagon anymore? I’ve been tossing around thoughts that one of the two criers was from scum
how do these 2 things relate
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #78) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1087, Bowser Jr. wrote:I’m not opposed to an OTH wagon anymore?
so then y
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (isolation #79) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1092, Bowser Jr. wrote:Didn’t I say somewhere I’d been kicking around the idea of gamma playing puppet master from the back

I thought I did
pls even if he wanted to i wouldnt listen to him :roll:
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #80) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1097, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:But I need to try and win.

But I don't wanna speaakkkkkkkkkkk
What you did in Xenoblade 2 worked

Also why are people voting us :/
And until any actual alignment reveal happens for her I’m gonna be acting as if JC was 3P
That is mostly so I don’t end up doing a stupid if she’s town after all and we get to what is actually ELo but because I think she’s scum I don’t end up playing the right way
Also, I’m gonna guess Wheme’s reads weren’t very good for what he did give because of the whole “voting while dead” thing
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #81) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

^ -GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (isolation #82) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1104, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1103, Dunnstral wrote:Does this make you think anything
if juliet is scum, it could mildly increase OTH's equity. certainly possible that they just were paying attention. after all, i was.

it's not terribly important and i kind of think they're scum regardless
what changed..?
before u were a bit uncertain but today phase it seems like ur more confident in oth = scum : P

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #83) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1141, Skybird wrote:I'm looking at a couple of spots. TA's posting today has struck me as odd. I also want to look more at Galron and Wisdom. These last two because I really didn't notice them D1 and want to get a better feel for them, make sure they aren't flying under the radar.
i think wisdoms townie
In post 1144, GuiltyLion wrote:I am mobile posting and don't have a lot of time right now but I am going to case Galron formally at some point today when I can sit on a computer for a bit.
i could see galron being scum

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (isolation #84) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

So you think JC accused herself in that post???

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #85) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1014, fferyllt wrote:What I'm getting at is that I think Juliet was evil at heart.
-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #86) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1176, Galron wrote:Are you going to vote for anyone Pav, DV, OTH?
i dont really know if i like any votes rn,

did u case anyone yet bestie :yawn:

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #87) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1214, Galron wrote:This is like the Emmys where everyone says they're bfs w everyone?
im sorry iwugfshdnc its a habit ive developed because my friends use it :cry:

anyways
In post 1158, Galron wrote:Sorry. It's been a busy day.

Vote on Tamora is because I was relieved of my gold and a note was left by the burglar apparently:

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day.

It sounds kind of wifomy now, but coing out of morning I was thinking Tamora. And then her fis t couple of posts today were kinda scummy I thought.
did u ever explain why u thought it was tamora

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
In post 1215, DeasVail wrote:OTH is my preferred vote at this point though.
im honestly a bit conflicted... but i say just do it bestie :oops: :oops:
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #88) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1207, Galron wrote:You and Gamma by this point
I think ur town, I tried asking marci if she thought u were similar to 2234 since she SR you but she hasn’t rlly gotten to me on that one
Also what’s this shit about “three kills” and why are you putting my sign-off on that seemingly hare-brained ide?

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #89) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

idea*
Holy fucking shit that’s a typo for the ages given the theme of this UPick

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1249, Galron wrote:OTH -- can you two come to an agreement? Gamma, what makes me town? Marci, why am I scummy?
I’m TRing your frustration at receiving pressure

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1269, Icebox wrote:I’m at work, but I’m breaking my rule to say that someone loverized me with Galron.

-Bell
Was this a just-now thing or something from last night? Either way whoever did it is def scum as tying a scumread slot (Galron) to a townread slot (Icebox) is a scum move, I was scum in Hanahaki Disease where they scum factional was to do the exact action of creating a lover pair and the play was p much always “tie town/towny player to scum/scummy player”
Also I don’t wanna speak for marci too much but I feel like she has avoided pushing Galron harder because I’ve been staunchly against it but clearly I fucking suck at reading him if he’s scum here because this’d be the second time a guilty has prevented me from really fudging things up with TRing Galron (though I can actually put my finger on why I TR Galron so I wouldn’t call a town flip out of the realm of possibility)

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1261, GuiltyLion wrote:Also, I've been thinking about it and I'm not sure I completely buy the argument that Juliet was scum. It's based on the idea that town!Juliet would have addressed the fact that she didn't flip in her last will. I agree it's weird she didn't address that, but in a similar vein, why wouldn't a scum!Juliet mention it either? I think there could exist worlds where Juliet is town and genuinely didn't think she needed to reaffirm her claim despite her not flipping.

She might be scum, but I think it's safer going forward if we don't assume that she was
This is also pretty reasonable, though I feel like unless a scum janitor-like role flips I have to distrust her at least a little

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (isolation #93) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Off The Hook »

I’m pretty sure the role PMs have no real points of clarity to what the roles do as I had to compress ours into components when talking pre-game role strategy w marci (also from how Wheme claimed + his flip)
So Galron claiming parity cop functionality w/out claiming the role name is within bounds
I was gonna ask about the poison doc crumb but it seems it wasn’t rlly much beyond bounds of just standard concern
However I do wonder what else Galron has in store because it seems most people have pretty complex roles

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (isolation #94) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1320, Galron wrote:I'm not the one who made the lovers. That was foisted upon me by someone.
Can u elaborate when it happened

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #95) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

HOLD IT!

Galron, why did you think Skybird was a possible kill?

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (isolation #96) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

I feel like most of what you described is circumstantial but the Skybird kill prediction thing is v weird

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1341, Galron wrote:
In post 1329, Off The Hook wrote:
HOLD IT!

-GE
Starting with I thought she was kind of townie. It was essentially a crapshoot.
okay, but like, skybird was widely SR, why not someone like Luke or Pav?
In post 1343, Galron wrote:
In post 1333, Bowser Jr. wrote:Luckily this is not a court of law

~Spiffy
If this were a court of law, I'd Rule 56 you and get atty fees for it.
Titus can u explain this for me bestie

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1242, Child of Fairies wrote:hungry for calamari, luke?
:mad: :mad: :mad:
In post 1249, Galron wrote:OTH -- can you two come to an agreement? Gamma, what makes me town? Marci, why am I scummy?
eh i had reasons, but i dont think i agree that ur scum anymore.
In post 1264, GuiltyLion wrote:one hypothesis I had is that I think scum would have been more likely to throw some token shade/distancing towards Galron today rather than actually step up to defend him or profess a townread (done by others like Lukewarm, Bell, DV). I didn't like this post because it feels like it's meant to get in my good graces / disassociate from Galron more than it is actually help get him eliminated. OTH has been a target of suspicion and picking up votes and yet they still hadn't voted Galron (or anybody at all) through most of D2, that's a bad look
:P :P :P
gammas kinda right, i didnt rlly wanna vote galron when me and gamma were at a disagreey stage
but also when i said that i could see galron being scum i wasn't hella confident in it.
Spoiler:
i wasnt confident because (, ) made me feel bad for him : - (
:oops:
"still havent voted anybody" : - ( i dont like voting when im not confident : - (
In post 1292, Cephrir wrote:i mean if he has a good claim we can discuss not killing him idk what the concern is with some votes
In post 1334, Cephrir wrote:I think we should probably just kill this. Yes, he did produce, like, the only thing you can claim in this scenario. I don't know that I loved the delivery of it.
i think these are not best vibes..
In post 1328, Bowser Jr. wrote:Um I am definitely limming the player who was tracked to someone killed, someone stolen from, and loverized to an extremely obvtown player

We are not letting Galron live today.

~Spiffy
In post 1330, Bowser Jr. wrote:I refuse to believe he as Town COINCIDENTALLY targeted two players that bad things happened to last night

The fact that anyone is considering letting him live today is laughable

~Spiffy
i think having this mindset is not a good thing, i think sometimes coincidences do happen :cry:
i dont want galron to die today ee

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (isolation #99) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

VOTE: Dunnstral
I’m feeling like the points against Galron aren’t enough to condemn him when his claim could do some good imo
Dunnstral meanwhile has felt consistently scummy even after his PR dropped
marci also sus ceph and I’m lean town on him but also a bit tbd

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (isolation #100) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

I posted a full set of reads mid-D1 in private chat and my feelings on Dunn then were that he felt scummy but the post restriction was potentially also pissing me off
Now that the PR isn’t active I still don’t like what Dunn is posting so I’m willing to actually act on that

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (isolation #101) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

ur tone sux

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (isolation #102) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

I find it both comedic and bothersome Luke thinks me and marci would sync this poorly if we’re scum
He keeps bitching about our reads but consistently fails to keep track of which head is posting what stances. Atp it’s starting to come off as willful ignorance (read: scummy behavior)

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #103) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

How about you think about what the fuck us having our reads be so fucking gnarled accomplishes for scum!us? We’ve basically got our shoelaces tied together, we can’t actually push a real agenda if we’re scum because we can’t come to an agreement on anything and we’re not hamming up our disagreements for cred either really. Let’s say JC actually is scum, by not going harder on the dissonance we basically failed to snag any sort of decent optics for that. You’re being fucking basic, actually turn your brain on or fuck off with pushing us!

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #104) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1403, GuiltyLion wrote:yeah this is scummy as all heck - do you actually think Luke is scum or not? I'm not here for passive shade without committing to a real scumread
I absolutely SR Luke and the only reason I’m not calling for his head this second is marci has him as hard town, which is the exact point I’m making here is that I have no real ability to act on
fucking anything
because it’s so damn hard to actually come to an agreement with marci! I’m not trying to be mean about this and I don’t think I’ve crossed a line yet but I feel like something is just off for me when it comes to hydraing rn and having good ability to coalesce reads, and it’s making me feel pretty fucking shitty because I feel like I’m doing something wrong.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (isolation #105) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

1402 is me trying to make a dent in your fucking skull that you’re not really reading us in good faith at all if you are town
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #106) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (isolation #107) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

And GL, you should seriously re-think your approach to hydra reading because IMO we’re playing nothing like goats was in that white flag game.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #108) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1393, Lukewarm wrote:Like, here is the last time OTH has mentioned Dunn - and it was to question a scum read on them
In post 892, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 889, WhemeStar wrote:im wiling to vote skybird or dunn
why dunnstral?

~M★
But, when trying to flow with the momentum going in his direction, now they think he has been "consistently scummy" and have apparently just been keeping that to themselves.
:? i dont think the same way as gamma about dunnstral
i still have him as "idk" :good:
gamma did mention dunnstrals scummy before in our chats (hes given reads on a bunch of people in there actually :P) and ur just so tunneled u wont accept looking at things from a diff pov, i honestly think u should be looking elsewhere, elimming me will be like wasting a day :good:
i townread u but its a pain because when u eventually learn that ur hella wrong ull have what as scumreads?
In post 1395, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1364, Off The Hook wrote:i think having this mindset is not a good thing, i think sometimes coincidences do happen
I also don't think that this is a town thought.

This is not a mechanical "maybe we can eek out a result in case we are wrong" it looks more like,

"lets ignore this double track to two different people who had scum lead actions happen to them, because "coincidences happen""

And that quote is coming from marci, who just expressed a weak scum read on the slot BEFORE the track guilty came out.
:roll: its almost like i quoted a post with the word "coincidentally" in it and wanted to respond to that
In post 1396, Lukewarm wrote:I would also like to point out that Marci did the exact same with JC (who, regardless of what some of you want to say is 1000% scum). As soon as JC claimed, she chimed in to try and steer away from it. Marci had no expressed read on JC, Gamma had JC as "nullscum," but when push came to shove, she tried to steer away into skybird
i dont understand most roles so i just assume claims = good :cry:
"Marci had no expressed read on JC," whats ? keeping in mind juliet claimed in
In post 1404, Lukewarm wrote:Marci did not call Juliet town until she was trying to save her, and prior to that you had called her null scum.
i mostly mention people when i feel like i should defend them, or when i scumread them.
In post 1407, Off The Hook wrote:because it’s so damn hard to actually come to an agreement with marci! I’m not trying to be mean about this and I don’t think I’ve crossed a line yet but I feel like something is just off for me when it comes to hydraing rn and having good ability to coalesce reads, and it’s making me feel pretty fucking shitty because I feel like I’m doing something wrong.

-GE
shhhh its not fully ur fault :cry: im very stubborn on the most random stuff for the most random reasons sometimes
i feel like i should be doing better im sorry im making it so tough for u : - (
i should rlly also be responding more im so sorry i feel so bad now aa

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (isolation #109) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

Actually looking back at another game Luke could absolutely be town but if so he
SERIOUSLY
needs to go back to the drawing board on how he reads me because this is the second time he’s been this confident in me being scum and been just completely fucking wrong.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1414, Bowser Jr. wrote:Which game and what in particular changed your mind?
Fall of Yakra, me re-reading the way I tried to reconcile with him the fact that he was just wrong about me in that game
In post 1415, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1410, Off The Hook wrote:And GL, you should seriously re-think your approach to hydra reading because IMO we’re playing nothing like goats was in that white flag game.

-GE
I'm kinda confused by this post, you remember that I was scum with goats in that game, right?
Yeah but my point still stands

anyway I’m probably tuning out for the night, got work tomorrow morning (so I probably won’t be rlly focusing on this game again until that’s over FYI)

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (isolation #111) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

I’m still awake and like, yeah you’ve “read me right” a couple times (you can’t entirely take credit for isekai because Kate hydra did the heavy lifting, also lol you must have been speccing 2226 because I don’t remember I in it) but the game I actually looked at I had a very similar reaction to your pressure on me so I’m guessing it’s similarly motivated, maybe you’re faking it well but I’m not in the mood to push that at all when this game is going full echo chamber telling me I’m wrong
However if I ended up getting talked out of a right SR none of you fuckers are living this down,
especially Spiffeh who’ll be 2 for 2 on being a stupid-ass motherfucker in this regard

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (isolation #112) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

Anyway,
GOOD NIGHT

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1438, DeasVail wrote:A reread quenches some of the fire
Let us see what else shall transpire

VOTE: Cephrir
What did you see when rereading?

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Off The Hook »

I’m a Day 4 IC.

Spoiler:

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (isolation #115) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1456, Off The Hook wrote:I’m a Day 4 IC.

Spoiler:

-GE
for tweedle dum over here

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Off The Hook »

there's one game I just noticed luke forgot wrt ones we've played together and I kinda wonder what he thinks of it because he never gave a hard stance on me that game lol

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

you repped out of it like D2 I think

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

Nevermind, and fuck off.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

I'm done answering your questions when it's not making a fucking dent with you. We'll just self-resolve and you can be made to eat the crow's egg that'll be on your face.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (isolation #120) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

a) they're birds, so they lay eggs, b) I was combining two phrases used to emphasize someone has their head in their ass and will eventually be shown how fucking wrong they are.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (isolation #121) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1498, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1493, Off The Hook wrote:I'm done answering your questions when it's not making a fucking dent with you. We'll just self-resolve and you can be made to eat the crow's egg that'll be on your face.

-GE
What of my questions have you answered that should make a dent? Because these are like The Questions that I matterhave asked that I think the answers would be most helpful in myself (and other people) sorting, and youre skipping it a second time.

Instead of answering my question, you told me that you had to be town because you and Marci are not synched, and appear to be upset that that does not immediately defuse my suspicions on you.
whats the questions u had again?

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (isolation #122) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1497, GuiltyLion wrote:Gamma, can you sell me on Dunn? Feel free to use the same points you've given to marci in your private chat. "ur tone sux" doesn't do it for me
I haven’t really detailed it much there but I’ll try to spell out some thoughts
  • General activity level is bad, with exception of one game where he was deliberately playing against meta he tends to be lurkscum, he’s also lurky as PR but vibes differently when he is
  • I don’t like some of the stances he’s taken or how it’s sounded when he’s taken them (this is why I say his tone sux)
  • The PR during D1 felt inexplicable and like he was deliberately obfuscating his content, he hasn’t made any allusion to why he hasn’t had to write in the way he did D1 in this day phase
  • This isn’t really a point against but I feel good about the wagon on him rn
I could probably dredge up more thoughts but that’s what I can think of top of my head
In post 1493, Off The Hook wrote:I'm done answering your questions when it's not making a fucking dent with you. We'll just self-resolve and you can be made to eat the crow's egg that'll be on your face.

-GE
What of my questions have you answered that should make a dent? Because these are like The Questions that I matterhave asked that I think the answers would be most helpful in myself (and other people) sorting, and youre skipping it a second time.

Instead of answering my question, you told me that you had to be town because you and Marci are not synched, and appear to be upset that that does not immediately defuse my suspicions on you.
My issue is that I was bringing up the Gensokyo game as a way of having a little bit of coy fun and you tired to be Serious Samuel about it, and in the process acted like there’s a cop guilty outed on us. It’s that last part specifically that pisses me off because I have seen no reason for you to be as confident as you have been about us this game. You have basically come into the game prejudiced against us, so I refuse to entertain your bullshit when it’s clear it doesn’t matter, because even if you’re town it’s clear the only thing that will crack through your neutron-star-density skull is our alignment resolving on its own.
I strongly oppose us getting elimmed at all this game, it’s 100% better to let us resolve ourselves. I feel like there’s substantial support for elimming Dunnstral already but I’m not gonna fucking toy around atp, I’m making this but clear as crystal.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (isolation #123) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1503, Lukewarm wrote:That last line was me joking as well. I laughed as I wrote it.
Well it wasn’t funny.
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #124) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

And the problem is that I haven’t for a second seen you even CONSIDER we could be town here. The best conclusion I can draw if you’re town is that you’re shit-tunneled on us and have been since the beginning. And given that, what’s the use in trying to convince you otherwise?
I have things I could say but until you actually show you’re spending even a single brain cell to sort us, I’m not gonna post them. But as a teaser, I have more stuff to dunk on your idea that I was thread-dodging as scum or whatever bullshit narrative you wrote for why I was low-activity early on.
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (isolation #125) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1505, Lukewarm wrote:The "egg on my face" bits too feels like a disconnect in how I view games. If I end up being proven wrong, do you expect that I will be contrite over having a bad read?
When you’re this high on your own fumes?
YES!!!
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (isolation #126) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1508, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm coming around to townreading Gamma again but I just hate this Dunn wagon
>>>>:/

What’s wrong with it? Tbh I feel like it’s actually probably pure (at least up to Wisdom’s vote)
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (isolation #127) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1509, Lukewarm wrote:To be real with you, the best way for you to sway my opinion on you is to stop getting pissed that I scum read you, and go out and scum hunt. I read the game, and from what I saw, your slot has the highest red flip percentage. Engaging with me on my scum read of you can only get you so far, like, if I misinterpreted or misunderstood something.

Find something that I missed or that I did not consider, convince me that someone else has a higher percent chance of being scum then you. But so far, I have not seen that from you. I saw you sheep onto a dunn wagon, and act like you have been sniffing up that tree all game.
...and you aren’t addressing my points on Dunnstral, WHY??!!?? I
just
wrote up why I thought someone else was scum, if you seriously mean this you should have engaged me on that!

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #128) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

And that’s especially problematic since you say I sheeped onto the wagon but that’s probably the most
anyone
has done to sell it rn.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (isolation #129) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1503, Lukewarm wrote:I am not really sure why me scum reading you gets you this heated tbh. That is true for what ever alignment you are.
i think its mainly
sometimes people get frustrated when people hard focus on them, because it doesnt feel like they'll listen at all and thats a bit discouraging.

- :good: -

can we elim cephrir today guys :cry:

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #130) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

I was rereading my talks with marci and remembered something that bothered me
@Dunn
, why was Skybird obvtown for you?
@Galron
, why did you check two people you TR? Typically investigators check players they’re unsure of. For parity cop the play would have been to check one strong TR and one unsure slot

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (isolation #131) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

Gimme a sec to switch to PC

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (isolation #132) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1446, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1341, Galron wrote:
In post 1329, Off The Hook wrote:
HOLD IT!

-GE
Starting with I thought she was kind of townie. It was essentially a crapshoot.
Who parity cops someone who can mech clear themselves with someone else who is towny?

Their targets don't make sense at all
I think I misread this

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #133) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1544, Icebox wrote:Parity cop huh.
I'm not actually sure what to suggest there,
I guess Guiltylion since he's putting in too much effort to be scum here probably and just whoever everyone desperately wants sorted as the other.
That list is distressingly long.
I would say us but we should self-resolve anyway
But if we wanna have Galron check us+an unsure slot I’m down for that

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (isolation #134) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1550, Galron wrote:And a doc has to protect GL.

You guys figure out the details.
What the fresh hell is this?

Also, I asked you a question.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #135) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

It’s the second line of Galron’s post that reads as problematic.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #136) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

Shuichi you probably have less exp than Kaito with the person but you should maybe still know what the Kokichi image actually means

-Himiko (GE)
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (isolation #137) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1574, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1572, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1570, Off The Hook wrote:Shuichi you probably have less exp than Kaito with the person but you should maybe still know what the Kokichi image actually means

-Himiko (GE)
i think i remember where it shows up in the game but any specific connection is lost on me at the moment sorry
not what I mean, there's a reason I name dropped the people I did

-GE
woop
was on the wrong browser after having switched to PC
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (isolation #138) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

Wheme got his role confused, he was friendly neighbor

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #139) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=87781 - Chromatic Ascension, Dunn was Knight Beige
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=87638 - True Love
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=83971 - Forest Fire

some (semi-)recent samples of lurkscum Dunn
there could be others from games I didn't keep tabs on but it's hard to verify how his posting rate measures to each game without doing some fancy shit I lack the time for

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (isolation #140) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1579, Lukewarm wrote:I asked for lurkscum Dunn to compare, because in my experience I saw town dunn with 28 posts day 1 in Guardians, and then I saw town dunn with 14 posts in day 1 of Divide and Conquer. And my only scum!dunn game he had like 150 posts day 1 (isekai)

So, I am not sure that I am convinced that him being lurky day 1 is a scum indicator for him
I'm p sure Dunn was deliberately breaking meta for isekai

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (isolation #141) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1579, Lukewarm wrote:What does this mean?
mentioned this later on but I feel like the first 4 votes on Dunn were probably all town
obviously that probably doesn't do much for you but as I noted, I wasn't acting like it was anything I intended to use as actual evidence

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (isolation #142) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1584, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 1579, Lukewarm wrote:I asked for lurkscum Dunn to compare, because in my experience I saw town dunn with 28 posts day 1 in Guardians, and then I saw town dunn with 14 posts in day 1 of Divide and Conquer. And my only scum!dunn game he had like 150 posts day 1 (isekai)

So, I am not sure that I am convinced that him being lurky day 1 is a scum indicator for him
I'm p sure Dunn was deliberately breaking meta for isekai

-GE
also it's not just D1 that dunnstral plays lurky as scum, it's a thing that happens for the whole game, and it's not even rlly tied to post count, because there've been scumgames where he's been caught out for having scummy activity pattern despite being semi-active
And despite dunnstral iirc breaking meta for isekai, when he was guiltied he immediately lapsed into his typical lurkscum meta

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (isolation #143) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1579, Lukewarm wrote:I was under the impression from the beginning that he was just messing around with the "PR" day 1
it made his posts near-incomprehensible though, which is why I'm lobbing the obfuscation accusation his way

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (isolation #144) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1581, Bowser Jr. wrote:I will continue to only complain about Galron being alive until he is limmed. Notty might be a better sport than me but I refuse to consider or engage in anything else until he is gone.

The fact that so many players are jumping through hoops to justify keeping a 95% guilty player alive is embarrassing and reminds me why I don’t play mafia anymore.

~Spiffy
: - (

im so confused
:cry:

maybe he is scum, maybe maybe maybe maybe... but what if hes actually town :sob:

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #145) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 389, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 387, Pavowski wrote:
In post 364, WhemeStar wrote:Oh bowser isn’t gamma

WHOEVER BOWSER HEAD THIS IS WANNA HEAR A JOKE?
WhemeStar wrote:No the joke is your play this game

Boom. Roasted.

What the hell is happening here.

Wheme wagon is faltering but I don't see why, the voting / posting pattern is weird af.

Granted I don't know Wheme. And maybe given his posts there's something mechanical happening here. But he's null at absolute best
Their lips art sewn so has't they decre'd. And yet, what is this? i sense not the tug of fate upon their words
seems like shading wheme for not having an evident PR despite having claimed one
In post 1070, Dunnstral wrote:If we are assuming Juliet is scum we should VOTE: Pavowski
pav is obvtown so this is a bad vote trying to tie obvtown to what I'm betting was a scumflip
In post 1103, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1085, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1080, Child of Fairies wrote:
In post 1069, Lukewarm wrote:That is a very very weak read on Dunn though. So if you got something more then "he hasn't done much" hit me with it
At this point it'd pretty much just be "put enough pressure on him that he actually does something", hence why I'd rather go with OtH.
It must be fun to grandstand rather than engage with me
When you've barely done anything yourself and you've somehow homed in on me despite LLD only voting so far.
In post 1025, Cephrir wrote:I was wondering who would rush to point that out.
Does this make you think anything
two problems with this, first is trying to allay suspicion onto LLD despite having vouched for LLD earlier in the post below
In post 552, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 460, Galron wrote:LLD hasn't made a post of substance yet. It's all been naked votes. If she's got a case to be made, she'll make it surely.
I doth not fav'r this
In post 477, Child of Fairies wrote:Just gonna claim now. I'm poisoned, I die at the end of night 3.
I doth not knoweth wherefore thee claim'd
and the second is him trying to nudge Cephrir into pushing us
In post 1355, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1353, Dunnstral wrote:You're right, probably better to elim me for no reason than to get the guy who visited the night kill
Literally no reason:
In post 1108, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
vote:Dunnstral
And "He hasn't done much":
In post 1066, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1063, GuiltyLion wrote:let's talk about who we want to elim today
Dunn maybe? He hasn't done much
bad reaction to getting voted imo
In post 1416, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1387, Titus wrote:VOTE: Dunn

I feel Galron is probably scum, but I agree with the mechanical call more.
Why are you voting for me?
cases are scummy
:D

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (isolation #146) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1588, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1580, Off The Hook wrote:viewtopic.php?f=23&t=87781 - Chromatic Ascension, Dunn was Knight Beige
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=87638 - True Love
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=83971 - Forest Fire

some (semi-)recent samples of lurkscum Dunn
there could be others from games I didn't keep tabs on but it's hard to verify how his posting rate measures to each game without doing some fancy shit I lack the time for

-GE
I'm not lurking in the first 2 games, I'm town in the last game.
I can see that defense for CA but I call all the bullshit regarding True Love, your lover partner was probably the key reason you didn't get yeeted with extreme force that game.

-GE... AKA: BNUUY
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (isolation #147) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

lol why is pav scum for you

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (isolation #148) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

galron whyd u pick rosencrantz
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (isolation #149) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1616, Galron wrote:
In post 1609, Off The Hook wrote:lol why is pav scum for you

-GE
He's been under radar this entire phase while I've been put to the fire after he defended Juliet all day yesterday
lol are you scum with dunnstral?
I kinda felt like his number of interactions with you this phase has been possibly indicative of distancing
and pav is obvtown imo

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (isolation #150) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1624, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1580, Off The Hook wrote:it's hard to verify how his posting rate measures to each game without doing some fancy shit I lack the time for
I did fancy shit because why not?

Spoiler:

So, I ran all three games that you linked as well as every game that I can remember playing with Dunn through the spread sheet. Calculated Dunn's percentage of all posts made day 1 compared to how many players were in the game, then did conditional formatting to color his higher post rate games green. (because you are positing that lurk dunn = scum dunn) to then see if there is any corrolation.

The conditional formatting guessed incorrectly 4 times, got it right 1 time, and then it did not give a result on his middle of the road game.

If anything, this is wrong more then it is right, and lurk Dunn = town Dunn.
well then

I did notice he had middling posting rates in a lot of his scumgames though and his posting does tend to ping as distinctly scummy when he is scum, and he's at least fitting that second bill imo
but tbh I think I wanna posit another question to
Galron
, which is: what's the shakespeare quote associated with your parity cop ability?

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (isolation #151) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1625, Galron wrote:
In post 1622, Off The Hook wrote:galron whyd u pick rosencrantz
I didn't. It was assigned to me. I don't even know anything about her except she was in Hamlet I think.
well like

i was curious since i remembered u claimed "rosencranz" so i do believe u didnt pick it urself since it was slightly spelt wrong.

i dont know much about shakespeare at all, but me and gamma both googled it and rosencrantz seemed kinda bad to me..
am i understanding wrong, or why does it say rosencrantz and their partner guildenstern are spys serving a "corrupt king claudius"
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1645 (isolation #152) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1640, Galron wrote:
In post 1629, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1625, Galron wrote:
In post 1622, Off The Hook wrote:galron whyd u pick rosencrantz
I didn't. It was assigned to me. I don't even know anything about her except she was in Hamlet I think.
was there a picture of your character in your role pm
Some red haried woman and a guy with a puffy skirt.
neither of those seem like what I've managed to find via google search

VOTE: Galron
get xenoblade'd

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1652 (isolation #153) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1644, Galron wrote:
In post 1636, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 1624, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1580, Off The Hook wrote:it's hard to verify how his posting rate measures to each game without doing some fancy shit I lack the time for
I did fancy shit because why not?

Spoiler:

So, I ran all three games that you linked as well as every game that I can remember playing with Dunn through the spread sheet. Calculated Dunn's percentage of all posts made day 1 compared to how many players were in the game, then did conditional formatting to color his higher post rate games green. (because you are positing that lurk dunn = scum dunn) to then see if there is any corrolation.

The conditional formatting guessed incorrectly 4 times, got it right 1 time, and then it did not give a result on his middle of the road game.

If anything, this is wrong more then it is right, and lurk Dunn = town Dunn.
well then

I did notice he had middling posting rates in a lot of his scumgames though and his posting does tend to ping as distinctly scummy when he is scum, and he's at least fitting that second bill imo
but tbh I think I wanna posit another question to
Galron
, which is: what's the shakespeare quote associated with your parity cop ability?

-GE
The only quote I have is "be not afraid the island is full of noises"
That's a line from
The Tempest

You've spun a rope from your web of lies and now it shall be made into your noose.

(that's an original line I just made up)

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (isolation #154) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1667, Gamma Emerald wrote:the thing with why I initially asked for ability flavor was that I felt galron could be a scum invest role who checked skybird and killed wheme, and wanted to see if galron's flavor felt in line with where I'd expect a the scum invest to come from in the flavor

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (isolation #155) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1673, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1667, Gamma Emerald wrote:the thing with why I initially asked for ability flavor was that I felt galron could be a scum invest role who checked skybird and killed wheme, and wanted to see if galron's flavor felt in line with where I'd expect a the scum invest to come from in the flavor

-GE
Why are you jumping to an invest role, when we know that skybird has already claimed that their gold was stolen?
The wikipedia article I read said Rosencrantz and Guildenstern were sent to keep tabs on Hamlet, that sounds like it could be written as a watcher

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (isolation #156) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1681, Lukewarm wrote:Does anyone have a flavor name that does not match to a quote from their character? Looking for just a simple yes/no here, don't need to tell me what it says
mine matches :P
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (isolation #157) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

bell
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (isolation #158) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

is cephrir scum yes or yes :P
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #159) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1700, Icebox wrote:
In post 1698, Off The Hook wrote:is cephrir scum yes or yes :P
I dunno. Did he claim scum
no but he shouldve smhsmh
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (isolation #160) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

If Galron flips town I am going to want your head on a spike Luke. I had just logged into the hydra to try and unvote so we could discuss what happened with Icebox without threat of hammer.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (isolation #161) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

I’m not saying I would have pulled off the wagon permanently, but you just cut discussion short presumably knowing what you were doing. That’s a major fucking problem for me.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (isolation #162) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1833, Lukewarm wrote:Also, we have a Twilight in this game, and can talk about it now / during that
I forgot abt that
Still think the hammer was kinda gross
-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (isolation #163) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1860, Galron wrote:My sticks and stones thing says: "You shall suffer none."
lolwut
Also still think Dunn is scum

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1870 (isolation #164) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

I believe Galron is the type to twilight troll so I’m not assuming he’s town just yet

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1880 (isolation #165) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

My slings and arrows could be seen as a negative but I think it’s just perfect for our current situation

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1882 (isolation #166) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1879, Galron wrote:
In post 1866, Icebox wrote:I have no idea who you are tho.
I wish people would learn to read and comprehend posts.
Me too pal.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (isolation #167) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1881, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1877, Dunnstral wrote:There are likely abilities that activate in twilight so every scum has to act like they are town.
The last game I played that had a Twilight, someone had the ability to overturn the vote and start a new vote for the day.

So I have seen "be saved after elimination" happen in a Twilight game
That was me!!! >:D
Though I think it being so short in this game is kinda silly

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (isolation #168) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1750, GuiltyLion wrote:Marci has been a bit sassy/confrontational in a way I don't like,
yeah usually when i act like this i get hella hated on so i kinda understand, but that wont stop me anyways :P

i dont agree on where ur placement of wisdom is, i think hes been kinda townier then ur saying :/
In post 1786, DeasVail wrote:My patience now is wearing thin
Town! Unite! Against sin

UNVOTE: Cephrir
VOTE: Galron
i see what u guys r saying now abt him :/ but i still wouldnt be too confident
In post 1792, Lukewarm wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 83, Pavowski wrote:I don't care if Juliet is scum, we can never lim her in this game.

Er um I mean

Let not the sun rise on the day
We place fair Juliet in harm's way

And those that wish her ill, beware
My wrath 'pon thee I will not spare
In post 85, Off The Hook wrote:
do u think shes scum..?
why shouldn't we lim her?

~M★
In post 87, Pavowski wrote: Re: Juliet, I have no idea if she's scum but this game needs those bars she's spittin

Which, at the time felt like a weird misunderstanding from Marci, but then once I started looking back with the asumption that Juliet was scum, stood out more. I actually feel more like that was Pav making a joke about JC, and Marci being worried that her partner was getting clocked as scum early.
i dont get this at all tbh, at the time "I don't care if Juliet is scum," made me think he was already slightly thinking about it whats so wrong abt that..?

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1904 (isolation #169) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

I’m feeling a smidge restless and wanted to focus some energy into a game so
Lukewarm
, could you pls remind me what questions you had for me?

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1919 (isolation #170) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

wisdom asking the real questions

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1920 (isolation #171) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1502, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1499, Off The Hook wrote:

-GE

whats the questions u had again?

~M★
They were mostly aimed at Gamma, revolving around why he scum read me (was it more then just omgus).
Why remembering yakra made him reconsider his scum read
What is different between that game (where I scum read him) and this game (where I scum read him) that resulted in him scum reading me for it this game, but he didn't scum read me for it that game.
To go back to this:
My SR on you was like half-OMGUS, I think your SRs have been of a strange level of confidence to what I remember from like, how you handled LLD in Gensokyo. Yakra made me reconsider because you pushed me with similar intensity there but in THAT GAME there was a reason to why my play was not as scummy as you pushed it as: I had a guilty that informed my read on guillotina. Here there's no real point of disconnect for why you are so strongly SRing me other than like, the fact I wasn't super-active early? Which is actually probably more likely to come from town!me because despite progressing past the mindset that made it so I felt like I had to carry as scum (I was gonna allude to another game to establish more context for this but decided not to), I still feel like making a strong impression as scum is very important, so opting out of that is horrible tactics.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (isolation #172) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

VOTE: Lukewarm
A test is in order.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1941 (isolation #173) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

BTW anyone think I'm partnered with Galron needs to look at how many times I doubled back and threw a new question his way, and imo none of them were slow pitches that could be swatted away easily, so anyone thinking I'm a Galron partner needs to consider why I continually trying to make him dig a deeper grave while having a general position of TRing/wanting to keep Galron alive. It's like my typical habit of asking aimless questions but with an actual honed edge in play this time.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1947 (isolation #174) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1945, Skybird wrote:I want to clear one thing up as we get started today. I mis-read the pm from the mod and I didn't get robbed night 1. I clarified meaning with the mod last night. :oops:
yeah I also thought we might have had an accounting error based on our notifs as well

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1952 (isolation #175) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1949, Icebox wrote:Hey, so, Bowser Jr. Pavowski, Lukewarm and I are in
A scum PT together
a neighborhood and none of us are admitting to making it.
As all good townies do, you shouldn't post in them. It's bad.

I have already done my traditional dunking on of the scum team in these two neighborhoods and so,
for the third time: lmao.

VOTE: OTH

-Bell
Well THAT'S mighty convenient because we are a neighborhood with: NOBODY!!! And we have no idea who made it either, except marci thinks cream the rabbit might be involved?

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (isolation #176) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

I told her about it when she started speculating as to the reason why it happened

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (isolation #177) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1949, Icebox wrote:VOTE: OTH

-Bell
no
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (isolation #178) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1963, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1962, Cephrir wrote:i basically think that's good but should we wait to see if they can prove their thing
idk, should we? we'll have questions for you if we're not proven, ftr

-GE
oop
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1967 (isolation #179) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1965, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1938, Off The Hook wrote:VOTE: Lukewarm
A test is in order.

-GE
lmao
its a test for something else

~M★
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (isolation #180) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1969, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1967, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 1965, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1938, Off The Hook wrote:VOTE: Lukewarm
A test is in order.

-GE
lmao
its a test for something else

~M★
Like, a mechanical test?
its something that would affect me alot but it wont affect anyone else too much i think
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (isolation #181) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1971, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1956, Bowser Jr. wrote:They’re all based on whatever your individual flavor is
Yeah. Leading theory in ours is that there was a pt made for each play, and then if you are in the same play you are in the same pt. See me already out as titania and icebox already out as Nick bottom from midsummer nights dream

So, Gamma and Marci, I think that means you are the only people from your chosen play
that kinda makes sense

but why she worded stuff like people can be added in? and why will it close eventually?
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1976 (isolation #182) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

DAMN YOU LUKE

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1979 (isolation #183) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1977, Lukewarm wrote:Was I chosen at random for this test, or does it in some way relate to me?
you are connected to it in some way

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1981 (isolation #184) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

you delayed the actual test is the problem

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (isolation #185) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

pretty much

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1989 (isolation #186) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

is there a way to change flavors??? I remember that being a public mechanic in anime upick king size but it's not a public mechanic here, and if it were a thing I think it'd be publicized
we specifically were told the membership could change and if it's based on flavor then that's somehow possible????

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1990 (isolation #187) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1988, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1981, Off The Hook wrote:you delayed the actual test is the problem

-GE
Gamma, what would you need from me to run what ever test you are wanting to run?
don't steal pagetops

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (isolation #188) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

no it was always supposed to be a pagetop for the mod

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2004 (isolation #189) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 1985, Lukewarm wrote:@Marci, can you guys 100%, no doubt about it, confirm yourselves next day phase?
i think potentially we can but it depends on a couple of things :dead:
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (isolation #190) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 2006, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2004, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 1985, Lukewarm wrote:@Marci, can you guys 100%, no doubt about it, confirm yourselves next day phase?
i think potentially we can but it depends on a couple of things :dead:
It is hard for me to step and and try to save you today on a maybe :/
depends on
1- results of test
2 - not being rbed (if theres people who can do this?)
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2008 (isolation #191) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

hmm
our ability to confirm ourselves relies on targeting another player, cephrir, you don't have anything in your role that would interfere with that, would you?

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2011 (isolation #192) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

this is why I initially wanted to try and let Galron live, in my mind either he would have been town and ate the RB for us so we could self-resolve if it existed, or we could confirm galron!scum via getting RBed over him

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2013 (isolation #193) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

So you can now officially fuck off if you're trying to tie us to him

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2015 (isolation #194) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 2012, Lukewarm wrote:Mod posted the vote count, what is the results of your test?
we have not succeeded in our quest to confirm ourselves yet
but what's fortunate is I misread something initially and we get infinite tries as long as patience is had

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2020 (isolation #195) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

Idk if I want to disclose that much rn, we're already probably putting a target on our backs to the point we'll never get to functionally use our confirmed town status
but like, I claimed unjester earlier not just as a mere jape. I would much rather be killed than elimmed.

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2025 (isolation #196) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

incorrect, but I'm also not specifying the correct order of operations until cephrir comes in and answers my question

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2038 (isolation #197) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

skybird corrected herself that no steal happened to her and it was just a misinterpretation of the daystart message, which I can verify confused me as well

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (isolation #198) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

And that's a stupid-ass accusation because I straight up said I looked it up, there's no TMI in that

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2042 (isolation #199) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

That is AT WORST NAI because I have done wiki research for scumbuddies roles before (key instance being FFXIV) but I
also
would have had the sense to craft his fakeclaim better than that, and also nitpicked it to an absurd degree for if I was his buddy

-GE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”