Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2589 (isolation #200) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:57 am

Post by Black »

Yeah I'm just gonna end this interaction rn. It's not good for anyone. When I push Pink I'll try to rally others around me and probably not engage with him at all. That was a mistake in TM and I'm not making it again here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #2594 (isolation #201) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:01 am

Post by Black »

You're wrong but cool vote bro
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #2600 (isolation #202) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:30 am

Post by Black »

In post 2599, SquirtleSquad wrote: Am I the only one who is reading this black-pb interaction as being potentially scum theatre?

Still think black is town by play but it feels idk contrived a little bit from both of them.
I will 100% wagon PB today if you're down
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #2610 (isolation #203) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:44 am

Post by Black »

In post 2604, SquirtleSquad wrote: I like the blue wagon and I would like you to do the work you need to do to evaluate it instead of avoiding it and jumping other places.
Ok. I can do that later tonight when I get to a PC. I was just trying to assure you that me and PB are not a thing here. If his wagon gets enough support I'm riding it off a cliff
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #2620 (isolation #204) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:55 am

Post by Black »

Because I'm not convinced you're scum and I've aid that multiple times
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #2627 (isolation #205) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:58 am

Post by Black »

If I think there's a chance you could be town, "you're wrong" makes perfect sense as a response. If I was fully convinced you're a wolf then I would've said "you're scum pushing me"
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #2631 (isolation #206) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:59 am

Post by Black »

In post 2626, SquirtleSquad wrote:
In post 2621, Black wrote: Because I'm not convinced you're scum and I've aid that multiple times
Now this is a weird post because not 30m ago you assured me that you would ride the pink ball wagon off a cliff in order to assure me that you and pb can't be s-s.

But this is exactly the kind of waffling I would expect if the interaction WAS s-s
I don't have to be fully convinced that someone is a wolf to want to lim them

You can just look at my iso. I've never been sure about Pink this entire time. A lot of why I'm scumreading him is meta and you know I don't trust those arguments very much
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #2636 (isolation #207) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:04 am

Post by Black »

We're not going anywhere. I'm not engaging with you here. My meta read is weak and based off of two behaviors from one game. That's why I'm not convinced you're scum. But I'm willing to lim you, absolutely. I hope that clears up any confusion here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #2671 (isolation #208) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:14 am

Post by Black »

Pink said stuff like as scum recently. He definitely gets mad and has dramatic exits as scum. I'm guessing he does it as town too though or everyone would be alarmed by it

I'm confused why Pink would vocally say "I don't have time for you, stop asking me questions" as town. I think just going and doing the stuff you have planned for the day and then coming back later to respond to things would be the normal approach. Here Pink feels defensive and flaily

I wanna look at old town games from Pink but if anyone wants to fill me in on his playstyle I'm all ears
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #2679 (isolation #209) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:29 am

Post by Black »

In post 2678, Klick wrote:
In post 2590, Black wrote: Yeah I'm just gonna end this interaction rn. It's not good for anyone. When I push Pink I'll try to rally others around me and probably not engage with him at all. That was a mistake in TM and I'm not making it again here
If it helps at all I have had an epiphany about scumhunting and playing in general as a direct result of watching this interaction between you and Pink Ball

So it was good for me, at least tangentially
I'm curious about this
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #2786 (isolation #210) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:42 am

Post by Black »

Well I didn't get around to my Blue iso last night and I've got a busy day today. At the very latest I can do it tomorrow morning. I will say I townread about half of his wagon fwiw
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3005 (isolation #211) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:03 am

Post by Black »

I tried not to get behind over the weekend but I guess it was inevitable

I did skim over the last several pages and I'm not getting scummy vibes from Rathe. Gimme a couple hours and I'll get around to my Blue/Rathe ISO
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3045 (isolation #212) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:23 am

Post by Black »

Spoiler: Holy indecisiveness Batman
In post 2593, Pink Ball wrote: Oh but just to be clear:

VOTE: Black

You trying to use TM and changing the rethoric is positioning. You’re scum this game
In post 2735, Pink Ball wrote: VOTE: Rathe
E-2
In post 2783, Pink Ball wrote: VOTE: Black
In post 2804, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2803, Titus wrote: Not a fan of Black or PB wagons.
Fine

VOTE: Rathe
In post 2806, Pink Ball wrote: VOTE: KittyTacky
In post 2867, Pink Ball wrote: VOTE: Rathe
In post 2893, Pink Ball wrote: UNVOTE: Rathe
In post 2944, Pink Ball wrote: VOTE: Rathe

E-2 again
In post 3007, Pink Ball wrote: Yeah I agree with Klick, I think Rathe is town. Rathe's vote on Cakez shows that too, he's not trying to derail his own wagon

UNVOTE: Rathe

I'm not sure what this vote hopping implies but I think if Rathe is scum then pink's inability to stay on the wagon looks pretty bad
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3048 (isolation #213) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:28 am

Post by Black »

No one is forcing you to do anything
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3049 (isolation #214) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:29 am

Post by Black »

Starting to read Blue here. Will post thoughts when I'm done
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3053 (isolation #215) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:41 am

Post by Black »

In post 3051, Pink Ball wrote: It was a generic ‘you’
Ok this actually makes me feel better. I was confused how me just posting about you seemed to upset you but I'm glad it wasn't directed at me

And mental health takes priority over all imo. I hope you feel better
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3067 (isolation #216) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:26 am

Post by Black »

Alright here is my interpretation of Blue's ISO

Spoiler: I'm Blue (da ba dee da ba da)

- Blue's first real post. Pretty harmless but I just want to say I don't understand how people can call other people townie this early in the game. Especially here where all Invisibility is doing is voting for Squirtle. How is that townie at all and how can one be so confident in the read to where they publicly declare the towniness? It's not really a scumtell beacuse I've seen town aligned players do this all the time and I don't get it. It's weird to me

- this post feels genuine and I think Blue actually believes what he's saying about sheep/Squirtle here. I like how he takes a stance on Squirtle's motives instead of just riding the fence. I also like how he's not very trusting of Pink here and also in . I'm getting a paranoid vibe from these early posts and that usually comes from town I think

- I don't understand why kitty is probably town here. I remember thinking Blue's takes felt informed early in the game but I actually don't remember this one being part of it. This kinda ties into what I said about #160. Blue just seems more confident in expressing townreads early than I am. "Nah, he's probably town" just seems like a weird and abrupt way to respond to someone's vote. No reasoning or anything. Just "your vote sucks" vibes. Either Blue has way more conviction in his early reads than I do or he's informed scum

- Blue explains his kitty read. He says it's gut. Maybe this is a playstyle thing but I'm not refuting someone's vote and potential wagon over a gut read. It feels off

- Blue responds to some criticism from sheep over the kitty stuff and it looks like Blue is trying to sort sheep in this post. I like it

, , and - here it seems like Blue is working with a slight TR of sheep that might have developed in #502 by defending sheep against Drew's push. This is the second time Blue has run to someone's defense after they were voted

- I like Blue's explanation here and I also had similar thoughts about sheep's . Blue says he went to skim that game. Town points if true but no way to prove it really

- Blue goes after another vote he doesn't think is valid. What is the scum motivation to do this so early and often? I feel like it would be in scum!Blue's best interest to let some of these wagons play out. If he really is scum then he doesn't gain much from halting all of these wagons in their tracks

- this feels like a genuine thought about Drew. And I like his next post () expressing a townread on Drew and explaining why. I agree with this read

- this will be the 4th potential wagon that Blue has tried to stop from forming by arguing against the scumread. This whole exchange felt really odd to me. I still don't understand Blue's stance on why scum wouldn't fish for information this way. It felt informed at the time. I'm getting the sense that Blue just wants to be right about everything. It feels like he's throwing out townreads and arguing against people's pushes based on the statistical liklihood that they are town so that he can brag in the postgame about how he was right

and I don't like. Here Blue seems like he is forcing negative attention on Squirtle when it doesn't really warrant it. Blue says "there's a lot more alignment indicative content" when pointing out that Squirtle only has 5 reads and tries to say that 5 reads isn't a lot. Idk I just feel like this is a scummy misrep here. Blue then says he doesn't think Squirtle is scum so I'm not really sure what the purpose of all of this was if Blue is town

- this is really funny considering Blue accused me of grandstanding earlier lol

- this is the post where Blue lists who he doesn't want to kill today, only to turn around and a little bit later vote for two of these people. Yes, reads change, but the reasoning for the jjh read changing is BS and based on one post. The Skygazer read change is explained in and I think I missed it originally. It kinda makes sense. But if reads are so easily swayed by the slightest breeze then I'm not sure why you would even post a list of people you don't want dead

- This post is weird and I don't think Blue says this to his scumbuddy in the thread. Seems more like something they would say in the PT

- I like this post about Drew and I agree with it

- this starts where Blue and patch get into it a little

- Blue expresses that he felt like Invisibility tried to pocket him earlier. When I originally read this I got pinged town because I had the exact same thoughts about Invis trying to pocket me. I'm still getting townvibes from this. Also I agree with

- I like this defense from Blue and I'm starting to get the vibe that Blue really cares about his optics. I'm noticing a lot of little things here and there that make me think Blue just wants to seem right. Here he seems really concerned with how patch is viewing him. Most people would say scum care about their optics moreso than town but I don't think I agree with that. I'm constantly worried about how I look when I'm town

- this post gives me weird vibes. "Cakez, if you're town, try to be less impulsive lol" just doesn't sound right to me. Idk what it is

- this feels like a genuine thought about Pink's alignment. I don't think these two are s/s

- Blue posts his updated reads. I like this post, and I think it follows the same tone/mindset that Blue has had all game

- this post is really telling imo, especially the part where Blue says "I don't doubt my reads aren't perfect, because literally no one has perfect reads, but the majority of players in a game are going to be town, and so I'm going to end up defending most players. I don't think that's an incorrect way of playing at all. Town has a limited number of eliminations and if you can prevent them from being used on townies that's a good thing. I think I'm relatively good at identifying when a wagon is bad, and on Day 1 most wagons are going to be bad, because people are flailing about randomly. I'm not really that concerned if I'm townreading scum somewhere because nothing prevents that read from being re-evaluated down the line." This goes back to what I was thinking earlier about how I think Blue just wants to be right. I feel like in his mind, most pushes are going to be statistically incorrect, so regardless if he has a strong townread on them he's going to defend against the push. This is a perspective that looks informed but probably isn't

- this is the icing on the cake for my theory that Blue really cares about his optics.

Tl;dr - I think Blue is probably town. He cares about how people view him and what people think about him. And it's not the scummy kind either. It's a town paranoia kind, or at least that's the vibe I'm getting after reading this whole iso

What this means to me is there is
at least
one scum on his wagon. If I had to guess there's more than that though. I want to look over the wagon to figure out who is most likely scum pushing it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3071 (isolation #217) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:38 am

Post by Black »

At first glance I don't like how Cakez joined the wagon and I'm not a fan of how Skygazer danced around the wagon either

I'll take a deeper look later when I have time
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3103 (isolation #218) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:48 am

Post by Black »

In post 3075, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 3068, Black wrote: He cares about how people view him and what people think about him. And it's not the scummy kind either. It's a town paranoia kind, or at least that's the vibe I'm getting after reading this whole iso
How can you tell the difference?
I think the fact that he got caught up in multiple arguments about hostile behaviors and treating people with respect indicates that he cares about the optics of what he's doing on a deeper level than just what it says about his alignment. To me it seems like he doesn't want to be seen as a disrespectful person. It's the kind of caring about optics that transcends the game. I think Blue cares about how he looks on a psychological level and letting that show in the thread feels townie to me
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3105 (isolation #219) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:51 am

Post by Black »

In post 3086, Skygazer wrote: fwiw i think i could be very wrong about rathe which is why i'm not really actively defending them. don't want another egg on my face moment like i did defending bub in schadds game
Why did you bring this up out of no where? Was anyone questioning you for not defending rathe? This just reads as a guilty conscience
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3107 (isolation #220) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:55 am

Post by Black »

In post 3105, Save The Dragons wrote: i feel that's very NAI
Eh, maybe. I read Blue's as town though. Maybe because I associate the paranoid about optics thing as town. I'm much less paranoid about my optics when I'm scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3109 (isolation #221) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Black »

In post 3099, Chandra Nalaar wrote: If I'm not getting any traction here, I'll just go back. There is not anyone else I'm willing to vote right now.
I don't understand how your lim pool is one person
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3112 (isolation #222) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Black »

In post 3111, Skygazer wrote:
In post 3106, Black wrote: Why did you bring this up out of no where? Was anyone questioning you for not defending rathe? This just reads as a guilty conscience
i don't feel like responding to this with anything other than "tHiS jUsT rEaDs aS A gUiLtY cOnScIeNcE" at the moment
Cool snark I guess?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3115 (isolation #223) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Black »

In post 3112, Skygazer wrote: i'm also an overly paranoid person but i think it's kinda slimey you wait to push me until i state i'm going to have a low activity day
Do you consider me asking you a question pushing you?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3116 (isolation #224) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Black »

In post 3114, Meuh wrote: Oh yeah Skygazer is town btw
Towncase them for me then
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3119 (isolation #225) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:01 am

Post by Black »

In post 3118, Skygazer wrote:
In post 3116, Black wrote:
In post 3112, Skygazer wrote: i'm also an overly paranoid person but i think it's kinda slimey you wait to push me until i state i'm going to have a low activity day
Do you consider me asking you a question pushing you?
when you end it with "could have a guilty conscious" then... yes?
Then we have different definitions of what pushing is

I'm not forcing you to be here or respond to my questions. You can do so at your own convenience
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3123 (isolation #226) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Black »

In post 3121, Skygazer wrote:
In post 3072, Black wrote: At first glance I don't like how Cakez joined the wagon and I'm not a fan of how Skygazer danced around the wagon either

I'll take a deeper look later when I have time
you said this as well. you had nothing to say about me until i stated i'm limited access and then you shade me. it rubs me absolutely the wrong way

Did you write because you saw what I said about you dancing around the wagon and felt the need to defend the way you are approaching the rathe slot?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3125 (isolation #227) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:04 am

Post by Black »

I didn't even see your "limited access" comment. I'm just replying to things as I see them. Like I said you don't have to respond but for someone who has limited access you surely are present a lot when your name gets brought up
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3128 (isolation #228) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:07 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: Skygazer

Now I'm pushing you
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3131 (isolation #229) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:09 am

Post by Black »

already stunk a little but the fact that Skygazer posted it because they felt self-conscious about not defending Rathe reeks
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3133 (isolation #230) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:11 am

Post by Black »

In post 3128, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 3110, Black wrote:
In post 3099, Chandra Nalaar wrote: If I'm not getting any traction here, I'll just go back. There is not anyone else I'm willing to vote right now.
I don't understand how your lim pool is one person
It's two.
In post 3131, Chandra Nalaar wrote: For more on the size of my lim pool I refer you to the following:
In post 2705, Chandra Nalaar wrote: There are a whole bunch of slots I'd be willing to consider/compromise on but naming them is not helpful for futhering my agenda, so I won't.
Hmm. Ok. I guess this is NAI because I can see reasons why scum/town would want to keep their list hidden. I don't really like it but I'll let you cook
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3142 (isolation #231) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Black »

Thank you Meuh. I'm not seeing how these are town posts though

looks like a posture to jump on a mobile wagon, which Sky does in their very next post after that
is fence-sitty regarding me
feels fence-sitty regarding you and could also be a posture to hop on your wagon later
is a simple townread that is easy to fake
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3146 (isolation #232) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Black »

In post 3142, Save The Dragons wrote: yuck. ugh. self meta. but

black does your scumplay look like your townplay
Great question. I think it does yeah, but idk. If you want I can link my 3 scumgames here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3154 (isolation #233) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:26 am

Post by Black »

In post 3138, Skygazer wrote: black: i dont like how skygazer approached the rathe wagon
skygazer: here's where i'm at with that slot
black: well someone's self conscious!!!

do you see the problem with this argument?
If you are town then yes, the source of your self-consciousness stems from you not being sure about his alignment. But if you're scum then you know he's town, and you're self-conscious about not defending a slot you're supposedly townreading
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3159 (isolation #234) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:31 am

Post by Black »

In post 3148, Skygazer wrote: i will admit the limited access argument is probably too Paranoid™ but the timing gave me the ick

something something i need to be better at responding instead of reacting
The timing lines up with my normal posting schedule Sky. I didn't choose to wait until you had limited activity to ask you a question. Even if I were scum here that's not how I would approach pushing you. I can't make you look scummy when you aren't here to reply to me
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3162 (isolation #235) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:34 am

Post by Black »

In post 3159, Firebringer wrote: i feel black is more stilted than usual. Don't know if this means anything.
You said the same thing in TM lol. I think you're just bad at reading me tbh
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3164 (isolation #236) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Black »

In post 3164, Firebringer wrote: I could try to go through his iso to develop those feelings into a digestable read that he can fight me on when he gets back
I would like this
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3166 (isolation #237) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:38 am

Post by Black »

In post 3166, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3163, Black wrote:
In post 3159, Firebringer wrote: i feel black is more stilted than usual. Don't know if this means anything.
You said the same thing in TM lol. I think you're just bad at reading me tbh
ur sample size is 2. I have read you right in one, and i could debate you on the second since i eventually ended up on town you. I said it was you or shea and it was shea. but ill give that one to you since i took forever to getting you to a townread.

So im 1-1 on you.
What's your read on me this game?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3174 (isolation #238) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:48 am

Post by Black »

In post 3170, Skygazer wrote:
In post 3155, Black wrote: If you are town then yes, the source of your self-consciousness stems from you not being sure about his alignment. But if you're scum then you know he's town, and you're self-conscious about not defending a slot you're supposedly townreading
still don't see how you get "self conscious" from that. you posted about me wrt rathe. i laid out an indirect response about where am at with rathe. if i have something new to add to explain my positions am i just supposed to throw the thought away into the wind and hope you telekintetically catch it? is transparency not valued in this game anymore? should i just naked vote for the rest of the game?
I think the indirect response is partially why it felt so scummy to me. It's like you picked up that your behavior around rathe was weird, tried to internalize and figure out what could be weird about it, and decided to make a statement to the class about why it might be weird instead of directly addressing the person accusing you of it being weird. Do you understand why it just feels off?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3176 (isolation #239) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:49 am

Post by Black »

In post 3171, Firebringer wrote: also im kind of bored with the whole "you can't read me right' thing. Seen it too much lately, and it can be true or accurate but throwing it out there is usually just a manipulation tactic i think. It could be done by town, ive seen town do it. But lets see the last 3 times ive seen someone do it, in fact team mafia is a good example. It was done by scum. [Looking at you shea]

So i give you +2 scum points Black
Nah, those types of comments are NAI
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3182 (isolation #240) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Black »

This isn't a personal attack on you or any of your mental health conditions

I just think your justification of why you're not defending rathe is scummy
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3185 (isolation #241) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Black »

In post 3184, Thestatusquo wrote: Black how do you feel like your positioning around the rathe wagon looks to outside observers?
I already know you probably think I'm scummy for it. I was actually thinking that when I was doing Blue's ISO and getting townvibes from it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3189 (isolation #242) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:12 am

Post by Black »

In post 3188, Skygazer wrote:
In post 3183, Black wrote: This isn't a personal attack on you or any of your mental health conditions

I just think your justification of why you're not defending rathe is scummy
for added context it might be worth checking out the game in question where i was much more defensive of my townreads which led to me hard defending scum; i remember last night thinking i should jump in and town case rathe and pondered it for a bit and decided not to due to that game, which is why it was on my mind
If this is true about last night then this is the type of townie paranoia I was referencing earlier, and something I can relate with on a spiritual level. The problem is I can't know for sure if it really happened

I appreciate the context and I'll try to look at the game you mentioned when I get time in the morning
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3192 (isolation #243) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:20 am

Post by Black »

I'll link all three because I'm pretty proud of them. They were my first three newbie games on the site and I rolled scum all 3 and won them all. I haven't been scum since

Newbie 2111 - viewtopic.php?t=90439
Newbie 2113 - viewtopic.php?t=90503
Newbie 2116 - viewtopic.php?t=90607
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3193 (isolation #244) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:21 am

Post by Black »

Wait I think I just linked a PT XD
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3194 (isolation #245) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:22 am

Post by Black »

Oh yeah, Newbie 2111 is further up the list because Titus accidently posted there when she was meta casing me in TM lmao

Newbie 2111 - viewtopic.php?t=90438
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3320 (isolation #246) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:11 am

Post by Black »

I'm down to wagon Enchant
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3343 (isolation #247) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:16 am

Post by Black »

In post 3333, Skygazer wrote: lets spice things up

sheer cold: cakez
This is exciting!
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3346 (isolation #248) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Black »

In post 3346, SquirtleSquad wrote: Who the fuck would fake a dayvig?

Like I mean who the fuck would actually do that?
>.>
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3352 (isolation #249) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:13 am

Post by Black »

In post 2924, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I am the god of making too scummy to be scum reads
Have you made any this game? I'm not seeing them
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3357 (isolation #250) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:02 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: Cakez

E-9 come on guys we can do this
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3358 (isolation #251) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Black »

Follow my lead we are going to the promised land
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3363 (isolation #252) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:11 am

Post by Black »

In post 3362, Enchant wrote: Nah i want to stay on black
Suit yourself but we're leaving you in the dust
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3365 (isolation #253) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:12 am

Post by Black »

In post 3365, Enchant wrote:
In post 3364, Black wrote:
In post 3362, Enchant wrote: Nah i want to stay on black
Suit yourself but we're leaving you in the dust
I can still beat you up at night
You can?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3373 (isolation #254) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Black »

In post 3373, Pink Ball wrote: Is this actually Just_Mafia?
I have no clue how to read him. His ISO makes me laugh
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3374 (isolation #255) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Black »

In post 3370, WhemeStar wrote: I like cakez :/
Who do you not like? Your ISO at a glance just feels like a bunch of townreads
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3381 (isolation #256) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:30 am

Post by Black »

In post 3380, SirCakez wrote: this game is literally the worst
:(

We can end it for you if you want
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3385 (isolation #257) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:37 am

Post by Black »

In post 3385, SirCakez wrote: i think this is where i get really frustrated because i have some reads and feelings i feel pretty good about it but i don't have the presence or power to get people to follow my lead so we are just gonna sit around here until some wagon finally gets together 2 hours before deadline
Idk, I think you can be pretty convincing when you want to be. I haven't seen that from you this game. It doesn't feel like you have much conviction in any of your reads

Out of your lim list who are you most confident is scum?

I'm curious about your Sheep read too. I'm getting wary of slots like him and Wheme. Fringe townread slots that are just kinda coasting. There's always scum in my townreads and I think these two could fit the bill
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3387 (isolation #258) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Black »

I think my issue here is that when you're finally given a platform to talk about these good reads and feelings you have, we get this. 3 surface level reads. It's hard to believe you have genuine frustration over no one listening to you and nothing getting done, and then is what we get when you have everyone's attention. It doesn't feel real
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3390 (isolation #259) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:09 am

Post by Black »

I don't think I expect much from anyone generally, but I do expect a little more from people who claim to be frustrated that no one is following their lead. I don't think you're doing anything to get people to follow your lead so where is the frustration coming from?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3398 (isolation #260) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:11 am

Post by Black »

In post 3398, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 3375, Black wrote:
In post 3370, WhemeStar wrote: I like cakez :/
Who do you not like? Your ISO at a glance just feels like a bunch of townreads
The person i am voting
...that's it?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3400 (isolation #261) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:13 am

Post by Black »

That's understandable. Can you give me your current thoughts on some people?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3406 (isolation #262) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:22 am

Post by Black »

In post 2730, WhemeStar wrote: I’m not lazy u mfers
In post 3071, WhemeStar wrote: I’ll prob iso random peeps soon and do my meta dives
In post 3404, WhemeStar wrote: actually im bored ill iso some peeps and see if i cant find scum between my league games
I just wanna say you're probably either lazy or you're scum. What other explanation do you have for promising content and not delivering? I was gonna attribute it to laziness because I'm hella lazy and that's usually why I put my iso's and stuff off. Wbu though?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3409 (isolation #263) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:26 am

Post by Black »

In post 3409, Pink Ball wrote: I'm actually getting pumped up now that I believe that Black could be town
You didn't think I could be town before? I don't feel like I'm doing anything different
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3411 (isolation #264) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:29 am

Post by Black »

I see

I feel like Shea isn't gonna like this but I'm feeling better about your slot too
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3414 (isolation #265) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:31 am

Post by Black »

Also Pink I want to apologize post game for something but I don't want to talk about it rn
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3415 (isolation #266) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:31 am

Post by Black »

In post 3413, Pink Ball wrote: You being town would most likely make Shea scum sooooooooooo...
In post 3414, Pink Ball wrote: I'm kidding, I don't want to bury the thread into that shithole
You say you're kidding but I'm v curious here

The last time someone said me/Shea had one scum they were right
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3423 (isolation #267) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:46 am

Post by Black »

I TR Shea but tbf I always TR Shea

The only thing that alarms me is that it seems like he's doing the same thing he did in TM where the longer the game went on, the less activity he had and his solving seemed to get worse from a quality and quantity standpoint

I don't really trust this meta read and I thought about asking Shea if he does this as town but maybe I should just go look at his old town games
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3426 (isolation #268) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:48 am

Post by Black »

In post 3423, WhemeStar wrote: some people would call me lazy
"I'm not lazy!"
"you're either lazy or you're scum"
"Ok some people would call me lazy"

lol
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3428 (isolation #269) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Black »

In post 3426, Pink Ball wrote: Do you feel that, given how this particular game has moved, you could recriminate that to Shea in particular? I don't see much solving from anyone for like 2 irl days
I guess that's fair. It's just something I noticed with Squirtle because I've seen him do this as scum before
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3434 (isolation #270) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:03 am

Post by Black »

I just want to clarify I never said you weren't solving. And yeah I guess I can understand that explanation
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3435 (isolation #271) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:05 am

Post by Black »

In post 3434, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 3427, Black wrote:
In post 3423, WhemeStar wrote: some people would call me lazy
"I'm not lazy!"
"you're either lazy or you're scum"
"Ok some people would call me lazy"

lol
why would i call myself lazy
I mean if you are lazy then it's important to be honest. I think it's useful to help me solve you. If you're lazy then I can see a town perspective in not doing what you said you would do which is dive into iso's and try to catch scum. If you're not lazy then I think you're just scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3458 (isolation #272) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:26 am

Post by Black »

In post 3454, Klick wrote: Haha you're great
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3462 (isolation #273) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:28 am

Post by Black »

In post 3455, Klick wrote:
In post 3388, Black wrote: I think my issue here is that when you're finally given a platform to talk about these good reads and feelings you have, we get this. 3 surface level reads. It's hard to believe you have genuine frustration over no one listening to you and nothing getting done, and then is what we get when you have everyone's attention. It doesn't feel real
I think Cakez's posts about his reads on the page you're on feel very very real.
In post 3458, Klick wrote:
In post 3389, SirCakez wrote: I have no idea what you are expecting from me on day one
Like this post came 43 seconds after your above post
He's just posting his thoughts to you.
I don't think any of those thoughts are particularly hard to fake as scum tbh. And I don't really think the timing of the posts matters. Cakez can get down with live posting as scum...he did it in my first game here, and those thoughts felt real too. I townread him for them
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3467 (isolation #274) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Black »

I heard blowing the elf works sometimes

Wait
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3468 (isolation #275) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:35 am

Post by Black »

In post 3467, Klick wrote: Going to throw out all the reads I don't care about anymore and keep the ones I like
Wow Klick really said "fuck it WE'LL DO IT LIVE"
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3505 (isolation #276) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Black »

Is mala seriously still voting me from 140 pages ago XD

Who let mew and mala hydra together?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3506 (isolation #277) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Black »

In post 3502, sheepsaysmeep wrote: VOTE: rathe
Why are you so scummy all of the sudden
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3533 (isolation #278) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Black »

In post 3530, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Rathe/Meuh/Cakez all make me want to vote them whenever they post. Don't even think about hiding from me instead, I'll notice that too.
How convenient that these are the top 3 wagons!
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3565 (isolation #279) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: Wheme
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3569 (isolation #280) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Black »

In post 3568, Flavor Leaf wrote: Noting the momentum adding vote by Black after Meuh adds
I'm absolutely trying to get momentum going here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3573 (isolation #281) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by Black »

In post 3572, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3570, Black wrote:
In post 3568, Flavor Leaf wrote: Noting the momentum adding vote by Black after Meuh adds
I'm absolutely trying to get momentum going here

Wrong place to get the momentum.

Would be better off on Squirtle
In post 3573, Flavor Leaf wrote: And that’s me not considering Squirtle as scum, I just threw the first name that came to my mind
???
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3603 (isolation #282) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by Black »

In post 3580, Flavor Leaf wrote: Then telling Chandra it was convenient of them to scum read 3 people with wagons on them just seems super fake to me
It isn't fake. I'm sus of Chandra
In post 3580, Flavor Leaf wrote: I also think the Whemestar wagon was a way to start momentum outside of one of the other wagons, meaning Black is probably scum with someone getting wagoned.
I joined the wagon because Wheme has been promising ISO dives for a few days now and still hasn't delivered
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3605 (isolation #283) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by Black »

In post 3600, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 702, Black wrote: VOTE: Cakez

I was thinking scum might enter the thread a certain way and so far this fits

And then we get a pivot, and it just so happens to be on the person who was town reading me?

Immediate discredit.

Black’s pretty good, but I’m seeing their entire scum process here
You're seeing what you want to see, tbh
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3606 (isolation #284) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Black »

In post 3605, Flavor Leaf wrote: The way Black is speaking like almost all day phase is “So what if I’m scum, what you gonna do about it”
This is a complete misrep lol
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3620 (isolation #285) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Black »

I wasn't antagonizing Blue. His vote against me was poop and I responded accordingly
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3622 (isolation #286) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Black »

You put on red glasses and read through my ISO. No wonder everything looks scummy to you
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3630 (isolation #287) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by Black »

In post 3630, Rathe wrote: VOTE: black
This is the first thing you've ever said about me. Why do you think I'm scum?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3660 (isolation #288) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Black »

In post 3657, Flavor Leaf wrote: We’ve just seen FL catch a scum too many times, everyone already knows the ending.

Power fade a scum, power fade a town, solve the game after the reanalysis, get killed off.

Same ol stuff.
Scum is probably laughing at your push against me
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3666 (isolation #289) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by Black »

In post 3664, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3661, Black wrote:
In post 3657, Flavor Leaf wrote: We’ve just seen FL catch a scum too many times, everyone already knows the ending.

Power fade a scum, power fade a town, solve the game after the reanalysis, get killed off.

Same ol stuff.
Yeah, I bet.

“Ha, FL got nothing on you Black. It’s fine. He’ll lose interest and switch onto a townie soon enough.”
:facepalm:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3667 (isolation #290) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by Black »

In post 3665, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3661, Black wrote:

Same ol stuff.
But this implies you see me as town as well, so good on that ;)
Unfortunately I do
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3669 (isolation #291) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by Black »

In post 3662, Firebringer wrote: i am def too widely townread. maybe thats why i feel so wanderless.
I don't remember this being a thing. How many people townread you?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3675 (isolation #292) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Black »

In post 3671, Firebringer wrote: is black gonna realize arguing with flavor does nothing at some point
I don't care what it does. If someone has an incorrect scumread on me I will defend myself
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3712 (isolation #293) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Black »

In post 3709, Rathe wrote:
In post 3631, Black wrote:
In post 3630, Rathe wrote: VOTE: black
This is the first thing you've ever said about me. Why do you think I'm scum?
i had to try to get everyone to think n stop voting me before i could focus on the game n i think u could be my white knight
I don't believe this at all
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3721 (isolation #294) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by Black »

"i had to try to get everyone to think n stop voting me before i could focus on the game"

Thinking about this further I actually do understand this perspective, so nvm
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3725 (isolation #295) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by Black »

In post 3719, Flavor Leaf wrote: Oh, Rathe is Blue?

Yeah, that’s town.

Okay, i thought I was gonna have to read Rathe more.

Black or Pink Ball today, Rathe and Cakez wagons are mid.
You haven't read any of patchwork's posts and you have no idea who has replaced who. I don't think anyone should be trusting your opinion on the gamestate tbh
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3736 (isolation #296) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Black »

I don't really think FL is trying to save Cakez here either
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3743 (isolation #297) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:53 pm

Post by Black »

In post 3738, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3726, Black wrote:

Yeah, that’s town.

You haven't read any of patchwork's posts and you have no idea who has replaced who. I don't think anyone should be trusting your opinion on the gamestate tbh
This might be the worst take of the game.
Trusting his opinion of the gamestate would mean thinking I'm scum, so I stand by what I said
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3753 (isolation #298) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by Black »

In post 3749, Doctor Drew wrote: Pre Edit: I have noticed this trend when PB gets pushed now Fire lol
Honestly I didn't know it was a trend and I'm kinda upset no one brought it up earlier when I asked if town PB does this
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3780 (isolation #299) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by Black »

It's a difficult game sometimes
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3789 (isolation #300) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by Black »

Oh ok
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3791 (isolation #301) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by Black »

Nah. FL makes a good point about NM

I think we should go Pink

VOTE: Pink Ball
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3909 (isolation #302) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:24 am

Post by Black »

In post 3893, Klick wrote:

Yeah, that’s town.

This is scummy af
No it isn't lol
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3910 (isolation #303) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:25 am

Post by Black »

In post 3885, WhemeStar wrote: This LLD entrance was bad and I don’t like the magical girl wagon
At this point it just feels like you're pooping up just to stop wagons from gaining momentum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3911 (isolation #304) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:25 am

Post by Black »

Pooping up. I said it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3912 (isolation #305) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:27 am

Post by Black »

Hi LLD!

VOTE: Magical Girl
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3913 (isolation #306) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:28 am

Post by Black »

In post 3897, Klick wrote: Today's wagons are Black and Magical Girl. Consolidate.
This feels so weird after you townread me all game
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3914 (isolation #307) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:28 am

Post by Black »

In post 3902, Metens wrote:
In post 3897, Klick wrote: Today's wagons are Black and Magical Girl. Consolidate.
'i prob wont vote black
You've been voting me since page 1
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3916 (isolation #308) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:40 am

Post by Black »

<3

cute avatar btw :3
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3918 (isolation #309) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:42 am

Post by Black »

In post 3901, Metens wrote: im just too lazy
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3920 (isolation #310) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:48 am

Post by Black »

Sky what are your thoughts on the wagons?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3949 (isolation #311) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:08 am

Post by Black »

I'm ok limming a slot that admits they probably won't ever be able to catch up with the game. This day needs to end
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3950 (isolation #312) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:08 am

Post by Black »

In post 3949, Flavor Leaf wrote: Whelp, that MG wagon has multiple scum on it. Mark my words.
Me + who though?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3954 (isolation #313) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:16 am

Post by Black »

In post 3953, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Great, I'm glad to hear I have your support!
I would be down to lim metens but I do like them a lot :\
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3955 (isolation #314) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:17 am

Post by Black »

I think we should just push the MG wagon through. Kitty already claimed and MG half-claimed. Are we just gonna keep running people up until we know everyone's Pokemon?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3959 (isolation #315) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:24 am

Post by Black »

In post 3958, Chandra Nalaar wrote: This as logic for letting Rathe off the hook is infuriating.
This isn't why Rathe got off the hook though. He's probably town, and people shouting "rathe is scum" over and over again isn't really going to convince anyone otherwise
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3969 (isolation #316) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:46 am

Post by Black »

In post 3970, WhemeStar wrote: I still want LLD more but I don’t think that’s going to go anywhere so whatever I don’t know how like 5 of you were find jumping on a magical girl wagon that LLD started when they haven’t even read the game
Maybe you should make a case on Pink. You promised some ISOs. You should at least do one!
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3975 (isolation #317) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:50 am

Post by Black »

In post 3974, WhemeStar wrote: Did you like PB’s posting? Did you like LLD’s entrance?
I've got mixed feelings about PB's posting. I don't really mind LLD's entrance
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3985 (isolation #318) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Black »

In post 3979, SquirtleSquad wrote: FL appears to just be parroting me.

And @black why did you then switch to her target? Like I get you say this day needs to end but there were plenty of options that lead to the day ending that don't involve hopping on a wagon from someone whose entrance you didnt like who replaced a slot you have mixed feelings about?

That doesn't make any sense? Why not just keep wagoning them if they're a top wagon and you don't like the entrance???

Am I wrong about you?
I said I
didn't
mind LLD's entrance. And I was starting to feel better about the PB slot before he replaced out
In post 3980, SquirtleSquad wrote: You have put a lot of shade towards the PB slot this game but you appear to be looking for any excuse to not be voting there when it could actually lead to their lim?
I can't help that this is what you see. I've never been convinced about Pink regardless of how much shade I've thrown at him
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3988 (isolation #319) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Black »

In post 3982, SquirtleSquad wrote: This is the second time I've noticed this this game where you say you have some negative feelings about a slot and then you have the opportunity to actually help lim that slot and instead you just go off in a random lurker direction. You did it with rathe too.
I didn't want to lim PB before he replaced out and I don't want to lim LLD now
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3989 (isolation #320) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Black »

In post 3985, Klick wrote:
In post 3954, Flavor Leaf wrote:

GIF is obv town and has been
I'm fine with sheeping you on this! I just want something that feels better than what we currently have

Your shift on me feels unnatural tbh
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3994 (isolation #321) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:06 am

Post by Black »

In post 3893, Klick wrote:

Yeah, that’s town.

This is scummy af
I was the 8th highest townread before this post and you still haven't answered me about why it's scummy. Are you saying you can't see town!me getting upset that FL is pushing me and then saying people shouldn't trust his opinion on the game? Because I don't believe you if you can't
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #3997 (isolation #322) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:08 am

Post by Black »

In post 3997, Klick wrote: I'm intentionally showing a lack of regard for all but my strongest townreads in favor of sheeping someone who is more likely to be right than me
Why do you think FL is more likely to be right than you?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4005 (isolation #323) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:12 am

Post by Black »

In post 4002, SquirtleSquad wrote: It felt like he was much more interested in tearing down other players suspicions and interrupting others scum hunting in a way that effected that game state.
I agree but what does scum!Blue gain from this though?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4006 (isolation #324) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Black »

In post 4006, Klick wrote: You don't *like* the fact that someone who hasn't even read all of your efforts to seem town is deciding you're scum based on some stuff without considering the other stuff
Yeah no shit, but why is this scummy? This is something I do as town
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4011 (isolation #325) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:16 am

Post by Black »

In post 4009, Firebringer wrote: Black can u give me a list of names of people who have FOS you this game. I want to deep dive them. I think im onto something.

I think FL, Pinkie and a few others did so
Meuh did I think. Klick. Blue/Rathe. There's probably some more that I can't remember
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4012 (isolation #326) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:18 am

Post by Black »

I wouldn't mind flashwagoning Klick. Out of all the people on my wagon, his entrance was the scummiest
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4018 (isolation #327) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:23 am

Post by Black »

In post 4012, Firebringer wrote: my theory is that someone who has pushed black is def scum and that black is a scum magnet to fake scumreads.

GOT TO FIND OUT WHICH ONE.

Detective growlithe on the case
This feels pocket-y but go on. I think you're onto something

Rathe is
probably
town and I'm not sure how to read Meuh jumping around from wagon to wagon. NM is on my wagon but who the fuck knows what his alignment is. And then there's Klick, who seems comfortable taking a back seat and just sheeping people today
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4020 (isolation #328) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:24 am

Post by Black »

In post 4017, Klick wrote:
In post 4008, Black wrote:
In post 4006, Klick wrote: You don't *like* the fact that someone who hasn't even read all of your efforts to seem town is deciding you're scum based on some stuff without considering the other stuff
Yeah no shit, but why is this scummy? This is something I do as town
I don't know if town!you sees it this way
I feel like town!you could potentially sympathise with what being town in this game would feel like and forgive that someone hasn't fully kept up with the 160 pages of this game to form their opinion on you
But for scum!you people's opinions on you matter way more
I disagree. I care way more about what people think about me when I'm town. If you don't believe me then just go read any of my town games
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4021 (isolation #329) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:25 am

Post by Black »

In post 4019, Klick wrote:
In post 4014, Black wrote: I wouldn't mind flashwagoning Klick. Out of all the people on my wagon, his entrance was the scummiest
This makes me think you're talking with me because you don't like that I suspect you and aren't really having thoughts about me based on the conversation we're currently having
That's fine if you want to think this. I don't like that you suspect me but it's not because I'm scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4023 (isolation #330) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:27 am

Post by Black »

Klick you are one of the best players on this site so of course it's going to annoy me when you're not using your brainpower and you're just coasting through the game sheeping people
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4028 (isolation #331) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:30 am

Post by Black »

In post 4028, Firebringer wrote: Don't really see u as being a useful person to have in the pocket if i was scum. The good pockets are people who will die on the hill calling you town, you don't got that energy.
That's fair and I never really looked at pocketing that way
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4048 (isolation #332) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:41 am

Post by Black »

In post 4048, Flavor Leaf wrote: Until they flip town, you did not find them as town
Nah. He found me as town
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4049 (isolation #333) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:42 am

Post by Black »

In post 4046, Skygazer wrote: feels like he's Coasting™
I'm curious if you get these vibes from Klick
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4055 (isolation #334) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:45 am

Post by Black »

Solution: yeet Klick
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4080 (isolation #335) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Black »

In post 4068, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Since you aren't a patch fan, wanna help me kill their replacement?
VOTE: Meuh

I will compromise here. This slot is generally scummier than MG and we get more info from the flip
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4089 (isolation #336) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:58 am

Post by Black »

In post 4087, Flavor Leaf wrote: I got a super high win % and caught a bunch of scum, and won a lot of scum games, so must be doing something right :shrug:
Bro I'm 9-3 and I suck at this game. So what
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4095 (isolation #337) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:00 am

Post by Black »

In post 4096, Flavor Leaf wrote: i think you're pretty good at the game from what I've seen this day phase.
Assume I'm town for just a second. Do you still think this?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4111 (isolation #338) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:10 am

Post by Black »

Let's all just compromise on Meuh and put this day to rest. Patch wasn't particularly townie and neither is Meuh imo. If someone wants to towncase either of them I'm listening
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4118 (isolation #339) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:15 am

Post by Black »

In post 4118, Meuh wrote: I'm still town by the way
Hi Beetlejuice
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4123 (isolation #340) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Black »

In post 4124, sheepsaysmeep wrote: everyone provides a list of multiple people they'd vote

we all agree to wagon and kill the person who was in the most lists in 24 hours
Ok but why would you not give your own list here?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4128 (isolation #341) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:20 am

Post by Black »

That's because you've been exclusively voting Rathe. That's not happening today.
sheep
one of the other wagons
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4130 (isolation #342) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Black »

Same for Squirtle. It's time to commit to something else
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4131 (isolation #343) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Black »

In post 4131, sheepsaysmeep wrote: ive tried hopping other places but I was misled with false hope that the wagons would succeed and now ive realized everything is futile
You've been voting Rathe since he was Blue last Friday, with one vote switch to Kitty in the middle...
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4137 (isolation #344) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:24 am

Post by Black »

In post 4137, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 4133, Black wrote:
In post 4131, sheepsaysmeep wrote: ive tried hopping other places but I was misled with false hope that the wagons would succeed and now ive realized everything is futile
You've been voting Rathe since he was Blue last Friday, with one vote switch to Kitty in the middle...
ive been trying to end the day phase since before the dinosaurs were born
I know you're just trying to be funny but you haven't been trying. Like at all
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4146 (isolation #345) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Black »

In post 4143, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I dont get the point of this convo, do u think this is scummy of me
I think you got a bunch of townreads from your early ISO dives and then you've been coasting on that. I don't think this is inherently scummy but it could be a valid tactic here if you are scum

I think I generally scumread people that pop in and out, randomly pushing stuff along but not doing much else. I try to consider this bias though bc this seems to be the prevailing playstyle here and it's not really as scummy as I thought it was when I first joined

I guess I'm trying to light a fire under you to do more like you were doing earlier in the Day. I can't make you obviously but maybe engaging with you will reignite your passion
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4148 (isolation #346) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:31 am

Post by Black »

In post 4149, Flavor Leaf wrote: Sheep’s coming off as townie to me right now. Black is doing to Sheep what Pink was doing to Firebringer, and it’s just not coming from town, it’s coming from scum who’s trying to save their own asses
You're talking out of your ass rn
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4153 (isolation #347) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:34 am

Post by Black »

In post 4151, Flavor Leaf wrote: And LLD ran off and hid right when they felt they were getting the worse end of the stick in the 1v1.

Scum retreat.
Not everyone sits here and presses F5 all day like you my guy. Now it just feels like you're trying to piss people off on purpose
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4158 (isolation #348) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:35 am

Post by Black »

In post 4153, sheepsaysmeep wrote: yah I see I think that makes sense based on what you've been saying abt me here and there

I feel a little bad making this assertion but I refuse to put in any effort until this fuckin day phase 1 somehow ends, I decided that around when I did my last iso a week ago it was like that's enough this is silly
That's fair
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4168 (isolation #349) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:39 am

Post by Black »

In post 4163, Flavor Leaf wrote: And y’all say this garbage like I’m supposed to just let my 2 biggest scum reads try to run the game.

Y’all just silly
I said it because not responding to you immediately after you post isn't scummy. Don't make up some fake narrative
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4171 (isolation #350) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:40 am

Post by Black »

In post 4169, Flavor Leaf wrote: I 1v2 the two of you scum in my sleep.
Yeah man look at all the votes pouring in on us. You're so compelling!
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4179 (isolation #351) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:45 am

Post by Black »

In post 4175, Flavor Leaf wrote: This has zero correlation to the post you made.
Of course it does. You said LLD had "scum retreat" because they "left". I responded that not everyone sits on their phone all day refreshing MS and that her leaving isn't scummy. You called it garbage.
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4180 (isolation #352) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Black »

In post 4178, Flavor Leaf wrote: End of the day, the two of you are being far ruder than I am.

Im strictly playing the game, the two of you trying to make it personal.
How am I being rude and making things personal?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4181 (isolation #353) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Black »

This is such a bad misrep
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4182 (isolation #354) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Black »

I'm just gonna walk away from whatever the fuck FL is doing rn
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4201 (isolation #355) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:16 am

Post by Black »

FL, you can stop lumping me in with LLD. I made one comment that could even be considered remotely rude and it was "you're talking out of your ass". I have not made anything personal. So stop misrepping me like this, please. I fully agree with this:
In post 4192, Flavor Leaf wrote: Like if you have to resort to full on personal insults from getting scum read, you need to up your game.
And I don't think that's what's happening here, at least from me,
at all
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4207 (isolation #356) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:21 am

Post by Black »

At least point maybe you should just play as TSQ and have Ali update the playerlist XD
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4208 (isolation #357) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:21 am

Post by Black »

This*
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4209 (isolation #358) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:22 am

Post by Black »

In post 4208, Flavor Leaf wrote: I do like you as a player pretty heavy. Are you new besides those 11 games on your record?
Yes. I played a handful of games when I was a literal child but that's it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4213 (isolation #359) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:24 am

Post by Black »

In post 4213, SquirtleSquad wrote: TSQ doesn't have quite as many posts as metens and not_mafia but its close.
This is wild. The two ends of the activity spectrum are on full display here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4216 (isolation #360) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:26 am

Post by Black »

In post 4214, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Yeah I don't know why you are lumped with me beyond narrative?

I'm purposefully treating him how he treats others and enjoying it. I'll own whatever he wants to call me, I don't mind it. I know I'm staying in the boundaries of the rules of the website while I do this. Maybe the locker thing was over the line just slightly. I'll try and keep my commentary a little less personal.
I don't think you have crossed a line personally but I do think there's a big difference between what I've said and what you've said. I know I can be angry and rude sometimes but I just feel like this isn't one of those times. Like I called Pink a shitty person earlier in the game and I still feel bad about it...
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4223 (isolation #361) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:31 am

Post by Black »

There is one squirrel family that lives in the tree next to my balcony, and the mom always comes down and sits (and lays!) at my balcony door waiting for almonds. She eats from my hand when I go out there! It's the cutest thing but I've spent so much money on almonds in the past year and a half. I've seen this momma squirrel go through THREE different pregnancy cycles. She's popping these things out like a pez dispenser lol

Anyway this has nothing to do with the game but I love this squirrel family and I had to share
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4229 (isolation #362) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:34 am

Post by Black »

I just looked it up and a squirrel's pregnancy cycle is on average ONE MONTH LONG. Jesus
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4233 (isolation #363) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Black »

omg that avatar :dead:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4274 (isolation #364) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Black »

Who townreads Wheme and why? This ISO stinks
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4275 (isolation #365) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:03 am

Post by Black »

Also I think two of Muah/FL/Wheme could be scum, maybe even all three but I do townread FL for the most part so it's kind of a tin foil thing

Muah started a wagon on Wheme and then backed off after I immediately jumped on and stated that I was trying to get momentum going there. FL made one post about how the Wheme votes were awful and how he needs to "kill the votes" or whatever. Muah immediately changes her vote. I know it's not likely I'm right here but it all felt really weird
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4335 (isolation #366) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:08 pm

Post by Black »

What was that
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4336 (isolation #367) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Black »

I'm probably gonna hammer this before I go to bed
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4343 (isolation #368) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by Black »

VOTE: Magical Girl

Goodnight everyone

I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4373 (isolation #369) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:32 am

Post by Black »

I'm v/la until sometime tomorrow
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4738 (isolation #370) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:58 am

Post by Black »

In post 4729, $elene wrote:
malakittens replaces metens
what lol
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4740 (isolation #371) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:59 am

Post by Black »

I'm in the car for awhile but I'll try to catch up when I get home
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4766 (isolation #372) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:24 am

Post by Black »

No one policy lims mala on my watch
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4823 (isolation #373) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:38 am

Post by Black »

I don't really wanna read the last 20 pages, so I'm just gonna not do that probably

Feeling real lethargic with this game atm. I still think Meuh is pretty scummy. I was thinking Wheme might be scum too but the way Meuh talks about how townie he is all the time makes me doubt they are scum together, and I'm more convinced in Meuh scum

VOTE: Meuh

I don't know why there's an LLD wagon or a mala wagon, but if the mala wagon really is a policy lim then I think that's silly
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4840 (isolation #374) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Black »

In post 4816, Meuh wrote:
In post 4805, Save The Dragons wrote: yawn

more votes on italiano or meuh
:yawn:

more votes on std or black
In post 4834, Meuh wrote: What makes me scum here? I thought we were leaving the Meuh wagon behind :roll:
In post 4836, Meuh wrote: I think I’ve been clearly solving here
This is kind of a weird thought progression imo. If me and StD are your biggest scumreads, why are you trying to convince us you've been solving? Why are you asking us why you're scum? I feel like the natural town!Meuh reaction here would be to discredit us as scum pushing your wagon
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4841 (isolation #375) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Black »

In post 4838, Meuh wrote: Read the last like 50 posts of Black’s ISO and she is solving in 0 of them
Can we lim
The fuck? Are we reading the same ISO?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4846 (isolation #376) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:01 am

Post by Black »

In post 4847, Meuh wrote:
In post 4843, Black wrote:
In post 4838, Meuh wrote: Read the last like 50 posts of Black’s ISO and she is solving in 0 of them
Can we lim
The fuck? Are we reading the same ISO?
There’s reads but no townie thought processes behind them, paired with plenty of NAI general commentary on the gamestate
Feels like busywork
You said there wasn't solving in there, but there is. I'm sorry if you don't like what my solving looks like. Or maybe you just don't like that my solving has led me to believe you're scum?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4850 (isolation #377) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Black »

In post 4850, Meuh wrote: playstyles vary but townies tend to show pieces of their solving, of their thought processes. It’s the best way to sort a townie and I see none in your iso
Lmao. Then I think you should look harder. Saying I haven't shown any pieces of my solving is incredibly disingenuous
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4853 (isolation #378) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:10 am

Post by Black »

For the record I didn't fight Titus last night
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4860 (isolation #379) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:31 am

Post by Black »

In post 4859, Meuh wrote:
In post 4852, Black wrote:
In post 4850, Meuh wrote: playstyles vary but townies tend to show pieces of their solving, of their thought processes. It’s the best way to sort a townie and I see none in your iso
Lmao. Then I think you should look harder. Saying I haven't shown any pieces of my solving is incredibly disingenuous
Not noticing any of it in 50 or so posts is enough to make me concerned and I think that’s perfectly reasonable.
You don’t actually scumread me do you?
You have to either be blind or pushing an agenda to not see any solving attempts in my last 50 posts. And I'm pretty sure you can see so...
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4880 (isolation #380) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Black »

In post 4863, Meuh wrote: Looked again and still don't see any townie thought processes.
Then you're definitely pushing an agenda and I'm completely fine with my vote
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4881 (isolation #381) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:06 am

Post by Black »

In post 4880, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 4870, Titus wrote:
In post 4817, Chandra Nalaar wrote: LLD's entrance and actions are suspicious - but the fact 11 players went along with it is way more suspicious.
How was it suspicious?

The 11 players going on was suspect. I was afk for most of it.
The scum-serving agenda is clear. Even a checked out LLD should be able to see it would have been a lot more useful for her to push through one of the actual wagons we had - any of Cakez/Rathe/Meuh/hell even Black would have been better - than shove some random lurker based on her half-assed read of 20 pages.
I agree but I think everyone was suffering from a bit of fatigue towards the end of D1. Was it an ideal lim? No, but it definitely wasn't the worst lim. We got rid of someone who a) could've easily been lurky scum and b) admitted they would probably never get caught up with the game

Yeah there's probably scum on the MG wagon, I wouldn't doubt it, but to call everyone that voted her suspicious is a bit of a stretch
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4902 (isolation #382) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:55 am

Post by Black »

In post 4900, Malakittens wrote: whos pb
peanutbutter?
yes lol
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4907 (isolation #383) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by Black »

In post 4898, Doctor Drew wrote: PB, Meuh, Rathe all contained at least one scum between them.
I think Drew is right here tbh

@Chandra, why would scum!Drew vote for MG? She was going to give him powers. You can argue that town!Drew wouldn't do this either but I think it's much more likely that town!Drew gets impatient with the Day dragging on and yeets her anyway. I just feel like as scum Drew wouldn't really care about ending the Day early, or at least he wouldn't care as much about it as he would getting a buff from MG

I'm not sure about him blaming LLD. I didn't see that. I'll have to take a look
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4925 (isolation #384) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by Black »

In post 4917, Titus wrote:
In post 4916, SquirtleSquad wrote: I'm not really even sure why this is a talking point. Did I miss something? Why does it matter if drew wanted to start a wagon on me or now?

People start wagons all the time?
The wagon on you was bad as you are straight up obvtown. Encouraging it (or whatever language you want to use) was bad. Doubly so because he whines about LLD having stones
In post 4919, SquirtleSquad wrote: I'm kind of concerned with titus obvtown binning me considering I just snowed the crap out of her as scum in team mafia though.

Do you think my play here is drastically different?
I was gonna say the same thing...
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4974 (isolation #385) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by Black »

In post 4968, KittyTacky wrote: Titus almost surely town. Black is still town.
Hey I think you're town too. Look at us

Also I can confirm that Kitty's ability worked. I got buffed overnight so now I'm big and strong. Don't mess with me!
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4975 (isolation #386) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:30 pm

Post by Black »

In post 4380, SirCakez wrote: VOTE: kittytacky
Feels like a good place to start today
I know you're not voting him anymore but why do you think kitty is a good lim?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4991 (isolation #387) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:11 am

Post by Black »

In post 4991, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4977, Black wrote:
In post 4380, SirCakez wrote: VOTE: kittytacky
Feels like a good place to start today
I know you're not voting him anymore but why do you think kitty is a good lim?
He's not top of my list rn but I feel he's been coasting since early D1 basically. Just look at that ridiculous "I'm not scum" post.
I think kitty has been fairly town. I also think his ability makes more sense as town. I guess scum could get a buffing ability but it just seems weird mechanically because then they're just encouraged to buff their teammates all game
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4992 (isolation #388) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:12 am

Post by Black »

In post 4986, KittyTacky wrote: VOTE: LLD We ball!
In post 4988, Enchant wrote: Why LLD wagoned
In post 4992, Enchant wrote: VOTE: Kitty
VOTE: LLD
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4995 (isolation #389) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:28 am

Post by Black »

In post 4995, SirCakez wrote: I mean that makes sense to me. I make scum roles for buffing teammates all the time. What makes you think Kitty is town aside from the ability?
You make scum buffing roles all the time? Are you like constantly designing games or something?

When kitty was being pushed D1 it didn't feel like he was bothered by the pressure. I'm not a big fan of the activity level but when kitty is here he is showing signs of solving. Also I just think kitty is a bad lim in general because of the lack of information we get from it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4996 (isolation #390) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:31 am

Post by Black »

In post 4996, Enchant wrote: Mafia kills without pokemon battles so these buffs are worthless unless we fight boss or something
How do you know this for sure?

And the buffs aren't worthless since we know there are some Pokemon that can challenge and fight others
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4998 (isolation #391) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:48 am

Post by Black »

In post 4999, Enchant wrote: Because mafia kill resolved before dawn. Or dusk. Whatever after night happened didn't care.
I don't see how this proves the scum don't attack people with their Pokemon. They could have battled Klick during the Night phase and killed him

Now I'm remembering someone saying earlier that in the first Pokemon game, scum didn't battle people to kill them, so I guess we can assume it's the same here. But can we be sure?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #5013 (isolation #392) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:49 am

Post by Black »

In post 5013, Skygazer wrote: i still think italiano's slot feels like a green flip meh
Yeah I have felt this since D1
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #5016 (isolation #393) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:09 am

Post by Black »

In post 5016, SquirtleSquad wrote: reasons from either of you would be nice
I gave reasons why I thought Blue was town. Rathe/IVD haven't really seemed all that scummy to me
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #5018 (isolation #394) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:19 am

Post by Black »

In post 5019, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 5014, Skygazer wrote: can someone explain the StD scumreads too actually
Never played against him as scum but the vibes don't seem right.
Can you elaborate on this? What's off about the vibes? I've played with scum StD pretty recently
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #5020 (isolation #395) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:34 am

Post by Black »

Usually when vibes feel off I can put a finger on why, but ok
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #5021 (isolation #396) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:35 am

Post by Black »

Kitty/IVD/Drew slots feel pretty town to me and I don't think I'll be supporting any of these wagons
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #5029 (isolation #397) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:26 am

Post by Black »

I'm still townreading Squirtle but I think his obsession with the Blue/Rathe/IVD spot is a little weird. It almost feels like he's tunneling on that and using it as an excuse to not solve anyone else

Part of me wants to flip the slot just to force Squirtle to do something else. But I still think the slot flips town so I'm just punching that part of me in the face
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #5031 (isolation #398) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:45 am

Post by Black »

In post 5032, ItalianoVD wrote: This is a weird take Black. Why would you want to flip a slot you think is town just to appease Squirtle? What’s stopping him from doing it to another slot?

Now that you reminded me, when I was reading and catching up on the game Blue pointed out a weird interaction between you and Squirtle, that crazily I mindmelded with before he even brought it up and then when he brought it up I was like yooo, so I’m not crazy in thinking it’s weird. Give me a minute I’ll find it.
I'm talking about flipping Squirtle to make him solve outside of your slot. But I think Squirtle is probably town which is why I said I don't really want to do that
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #5032 (isolation #399) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Black »

Oops, typo. I was talking about flipping you to make Squirtle solve elsewhere but I don't want to flip a slot I think is town
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”