WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:16 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 798, SquirtleSquad wrote: I...what?
Does that not make sense I am bad at explaining thoughts
Im a dog that quacks
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:19 am

Post by SquirtleSquad »

I think I got tied up on the fact that you were simultaneously talking about black and and unnamed person and it wasn't clear to me who you were referring to at different parts of the thought.
When it retracts its long neck into its shell, it squirts out water with vigorous force.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Black »

In post 797, WhemeStar wrote: Okay so black is going on about how cakez training dummy question could be scummy and I’m like I dknt really agree with that cause I think it can just be a way to start conversation which made me think yeah he’s just trying to start conversation like in an RVS phase but then I’m like hmm why does he need to do that because the game has 20 pages of content and isn’t in RVS anymore so the harmless conversation generating question doesn’t really have a point anymore
Yeah, you're seeing it

Cakez was visibly overwhelmed at the amount of pages in one day and said he might contribute later. Then he poses a question that would add more fluff to the thread? Except this "fluff" could actually be used to determine some things about town players and their Pokemon. Seems off
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

tinfoil that Cakez case is just scum projecting their own thoughts about the training dummy comment.

because i personally dont really think anything of it either way, and the training dummy thing didnt even cross my mind in the slightest.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

it's not even tinfoil, really. just a thought.
Blue.
Blue.
Goon
Blue.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:20 am

Post by Blue. »

In post 780, SquirtleSquad wrote:
In post 777, Blue. wrote:
In post 767, SquirtleSquad wrote: But ok I think patchwork is town, I think firebringer is town very strongly, I think drew is scum. I think ranger and blue are the top of the null scum pile.

Other than that lots of null pings.
You have 5 reads in a 30 page game?
Holy deliberate misrep batman.
No, that was a genuine question - sheep asked you what your main reads were and I thought you gave a surprisingly small amount in response. I personally think there's a lot more alignment indicative content, so this was surprising to me, and I asked about it. I don't think it's impossible for a townie to not have reads, but I wanted clarity on your perspective.

You're...really on edge and treat every comment like it's a personal attack when it's not. I...don't think you're scum, probably. I'm not attacking you. Please stop reacting with such extreme hostility.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, Squirtle's posting has been weird the past few pages. Feels performative.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:23 am

Post by Black »

In post 803, Flavor Leaf wrote: tinfoil that Cakez case is just scum projecting their own thoughts about the training dummy comment.

because i personally dont really think anything of it either way, and the training dummy thing didnt even cross my mind in the slightest.
Talking about training dummy battles can only benefit scum. There's plenty of information scum can get from those conversations. Is Player A really bad at battling? Easy target for scum potentially. Did Player A win all their training battles? Maybe they have a tough Pokemon and scum should avoid them. These are just a couple of examples on why scum might try to talk about training battles
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:23 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Mason buddy I see and respect your vote, but I am going to ask you to sheep me please
Im a dog that quacks
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:24 am

Post by Black »

Anyway it's not like I'm fully convinced Cakez is scum over this but I had this in my head that scum would probably approach the game this way and then someone actually did it, so I'm happy with my vote for now
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 807, Black wrote:
In post 803, Flavor Leaf wrote: tinfoil that Cakez case is just scum projecting their own thoughts about the training dummy comment.

Talking about training dummy battles can only benefit scum. There's plenty of information scum can get from those conversations. Is Player A really bad at battling? Easy target for scum potentially. Did Player A win all their training battles? Maybe they have a tough Pokemon and scum should avoid them. These are just a couple of examples on why scum might try to talk about training battles

Sure, I'm not questioning the case.

But town do things that benefit scum all the time. you could be right, im just bringing up my thoughts that it could be projecting what you, possible scum, could see a townie doing a scum beneficial thing and pouncing.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:26 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Black do you have any other scum reads
Im a dog that quacks
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 808, WhemeStar wrote: Mason buddy I see and respect your vote, but I am going to ask you to sheep me please
who are you voting?
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:27 am

Post by WhemeStar »

THE WANNABE POKÉMON
Im a dog that quacks
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:27 am

Post by SquirtleSquad »

In post 805, Blue. wrote:
In post 780, SquirtleSquad wrote:
In post 777, Blue. wrote:
In post 767, SquirtleSquad wrote: But ok I think patchwork is town, I think firebringer is town very strongly, I think drew is scum. I think ranger and blue are the top of the null scum pile.

You have 5 reads in a 30 page game?
Holy deliberate misrep batman.
No, that was a genuine question - sheep asked you what your main reads were and I thought you gave a surprisingly small amount in response. I personally think there's a lot more alignment indicative content, so this was surprising to me, and I asked about it. I don't think it's impossible for a townie to not have reads, but I wanted clarity on your perspective.

You're...really on edge and treat every comment like it's a personal attack when it's not. I...don't think you're scum, probably. I'm not attacking you. Please stop reacting with such extreme hostility.
I have reads and I have reads. I gave the ones I think are better than random. Lot of null pings I thought pretty clearly implied that a lot of players have pinged me in both directions and it felt like if you were engaging with my post in good faith you would have realized that instead of zeroing directly in on the people I felt strongly enough about to name.

I will once again state: I am not reacting with hostility except when you personally insult me. This is not me reacting with hostility any more than you going "you only have 5 reads in a 30 page game is?" my reaction here is completely game related. I do not think its a fair interpretation of my post to say "you only have 5 reads" and it is extremely common shorthand to boil down "there's a bunch of stuff in either direction" as null. That does not mean that I have no read there, but rather that the read is muddy. This is mafia 101.

I am once again asking you to stop trying to characterize my emotional mindstate.
When it retracts its long neck into its shell, it squirts out water with vigorous force.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 813, WhemeStar wrote: THE WANNABE POKÉMON
I don't generally vote Firebringer. I sit in their pocket, and get paranoid later in the game, and hope for the best that it sorts itself out.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:29 am

Post by Black »

In post 810, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 807, Black wrote:

Sure, I'm not questioning the case.

But town do things that benefit scum all the time. you could be right, im just bringing up my thoughts that it could be projecting what you, possible scum, could see a townie doing a scum beneficial thing and pouncing.
Ok, that makes sense, and this feels like a townie thought process
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:30 am

Post by Black »

In post 811, WhemeStar wrote: Black do you have any other scum reads
Nothing substantial atm
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:31 am

Post by SquirtleSquad »

Further, I have been consistently calling out those alignment pings as they happen in real time so it feels completely disingenuous for you to ignore that context in order to zero in on the post I made to put my top alignment thoughts in one place in response to a question. That's why I think its a misrep. It is abundantly clear that I don't just have thoughts on 5 people, and interpreting that post to suggest that I do is actively silly if you read *gestures vaguely at all of my other posts*
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i dont think it was abundantly clear, and I do think SquirtleTurtle's overreacting a bit
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:32 am

Post by SquirtleSquad »

In post 819, Flavor Leaf wrote: i dont think it was abundantly clear, and I do think SquirtleTurtle's overreacting a bit
I think its pretty clear you're not actually reading the game.

If only that was alignment indicative for you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 820, SquirtleSquad wrote:
In post 819, Flavor Leaf wrote: i dont think it was abundantly clear, and I do think SquirtleTurtle's overreacting a bit
I think its pretty clear you're not actually reading the game.

If only that was alignment indicative for you.
it is actually AI for me if I'm not reading the game.

It's townie of me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don't necessarily agree I'm not reading the game, though, I'm just interacting what's right in front of me, living in the moment.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:36 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 817, Black wrote:
In post 811, WhemeStar wrote: Black do you have any other scum reads
Nothing substantial atm
Hmmm ok
Im a dog that quacks
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 773, WhemeStar wrote:

Pls explain ur town Firebringer stance because I’m confident I know town Firebringer vibes and these vibes are not it
Fix ur vibe meter
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”