Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any!

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Sun May 14, 2023 3:53 am

Post by Peregrine »

Good morning!!

I am ascetic!!! So don’t visit me or you will be disappointed!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Sun May 14, 2023 3:54 am

Post by Peregrine »

Also! If the way that I type is annoying anyone please let me know and I will try to tone it down!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #2) » Sun May 14, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by Peregrine »

Good evening! I had a busy day and I am very tired!

But! I have read the thread so far, and I do not like TemporalLich's posting! VOTE: TemporalLich
It bothers me that they have twice jumped the gun on things that I think should not have been that easily overlooked, in - and !!
I do not understand feeling that pressured to post, though I suppose it is good that they are rereading things!
As well as this, I think that is kind of bad, following and ! After being accused of being try-hardy and reaching, despite them wanting to play to a higher level they back down into relaxing which! Feels like it could be a move to blend in better with the general attitude of the thread which is not the most serious in comparison!!

I think we should!! Start up a wagon and see what happens!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #3) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:25 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 131, Firebringer wrote:
Peregrine - post 107 was how i imagine scum would want to enter the game thread and try to find someone to pressure for being weird or strange without really analyzing stuff. Scum entrances are either going with the flow or trying to look like they are really solving and i go with the latter here. +10 scum points
Good morning!! I clipped down the rest of your post because I didn’t want to make a long quote, but!!

I do not think that Temporal’s posting could be written off as just weird! There was a specific response to pressure that seems intended to back down rather than solve like they initially intended! I am still considering if them townreading my post is a way to mollify me or not!!

Also! I know you are saying that you are not playing seriously but I disagree, at least to some degree! And I am curious why you did not take the chance to vote me!

I think!! The moment is a little loss now but you had people who had voiced their suspicions towards me! It would have been good to see if there was follow through on voting me because their suspicions (by this! I am referring to WhemeStar and NorwegianboyEE) were shady rather than directly engaging! Maybe this is selfish because I get more information from it than you do currently but!! You seem to be one of the loudest voices in this thread so far and you could probably put that to use to get more stuff happening if you are bored of the current state of the game!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #4) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:45 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 147, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Why are you shouting!!!
I just type like this sorry! I am not shouting!!

Is there a reason you! Did not vote me if you think I am a third party?
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #5) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:56 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 149, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I don’t know if you are, but ascetic just seems like such a third party role i couldn’t resist saying it.
Hmm, okay!!

I am wary of the comment because of the timing honestly!! And because nothing came of it despite my post making a little bit of waves! It feels like one of those posts that can be used to sow paranoia to make use of later and is easy to say when someone else has made the “tougher” (in my opinion!) post to make!

However, I understand that ascetic is questionable! Which is why I claimed it!!

I am surprised no one made more of a comment about it to begin with!!

(And to add on! I am wary of WhemeStar as well because of their comment! It comes across as them having bigger fish to fry but they’re currently voting the person I voted so I do not know if they think I am bussing Temporal or something and I feel this could have been said, or at least they should post an update of their thoughts! I would appreciate it if you read this WhemeStar!!)
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #6) » Mon May 15, 2023 4:06 am

Post by Peregrine »

I am town!!! Very town!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #7) » Mon May 15, 2023 6:27 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 153, Students of Prudence wrote: I think Peregrine is town as well. I also think NorwegianBoy is town. I also think TemporalLich is town. Those are my strongest TRs.

I suspect Whemestar the most so far. If I was playing by myself I'd drop a vote. We'll see what RH thinks.

I'm seeing posturing in the creative way Whemestar is describing their thoughts, i.e. the pirate smell thing

-F
Hello!!! Could you expand on your reasons for your townreads? I will explain why I am curious after if you do!
In post 156, Theta Alpine wrote: oh wut
temporal actually ended up being a good sized wagon

and uh
honestly i am going to say after a quick read
i do not actually see temporal as that scummy
not really towny either though

and honestly i can vibe with being lazy right now
so i will just
be lazy and not move my vote yet until i have time to read and find someone else who actually strikes me as scummy

temporal has had a few decent posts but they have not made me think they are towny so
i am fine with staying here for a little while longer
I agree that this post did not say that much!! Could you please point out the posts that you think are decent?
In post 159, WhemeStar wrote: Rrrrrrrrighty ho' then I believe I smell some stench coming from one of the twins

VOTE: Students of Prudence
I made a post earlier regarding your response to my post and your previous vote on Temporal! Did you see it, and did you think that I was bussing them or was it an independent read of my post casing them?
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #8) » Mon May 15, 2023 6:30 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 164, Klick wrote: Peregrine are you an alt? Do you have sizable Mafia experience?
I have mafia experience!!!

You may make your own assumptions about me being an alt or not though!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #9) » Mon May 15, 2023 6:43 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 166, Theta Alpine wrote:

i will say i do not understand
like why would being under pressure affect your ability to state a read on someone
Hmmm, okay!! I am going to put a pin in this until you have more time, but I would suggest reading Temporal’s posts a bit closer for the answer to the last post!
In post 167, Klick wrote:
In post 165, Peregrine wrote:
In post 164, Klick wrote: Peregrine are you an alt? Do you have sizable Mafia experience?
I have mafia experience!!!

You may make your own assumptions about me being an alt or not though!!
That's fine, no worries

Do you prefer town or scum? How confident are you as scum generally?
I think I prefer town more but it depends on how long I’ve gone without getting an alignment! And I am competent as mafia but have lost more than I have won so!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #10) » Mon May 15, 2023 8:43 am

Post by Peregrine »

Hello again! Have you had time to revisit, Wheme? If not sorry to bug you!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #11) » Mon May 15, 2023 8:49 am

Post by Peregrine »

Hmm okay, sorry then!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #12) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Peregrine »

In post 221, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 145, Peregrine wrote:
In post 131, Firebringer wrote:
Peregrine - post 107 was how i imagine scum would want to enter the game thread and try to find someone to pressure for being weird or strange without really analyzing stuff. Scum entrances are either going with the flow or trying to look like they are really solving and i go with the latter here. +10 scum points
I think!! The moment is a little loss now but you had people who had voiced their suspicions towards me! It would have been good to see if there was follow through on voting me because their suspicions (by this! I am referring to WhemeStar and NorwegianboyEE) were shady rather than directly engaging! Maybe this is selfish because I get more information from it than you do currently but!! You seem to be one of the loudest voices in this thread so far and you could probably put that to use to get more stuff happening if you are bored of the current state of the game!!!
So your post just seemed like jumping at the opportunity to throw shade on lich rather than actually throwing shade iirc. So if im wrong and lich is town then if I look back on his wagon/votes yours stands out most to me
Thank you for replying!

What about it made it seem like I was jumping onto something to you?
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #13) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Peregrine »

Hello!! I have felt a bit under the weather the past few hours but I have a few minutes to be here until later tonight!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #14) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Peregrine »

I am struggling to think of a way to explain my thoughts about this page in a way that makes sense outside of my head but!! I think that one of the people who just unvoted Temporal has a higher chance to be mafia!

It feels as if Klick’s post was a marker to unvote Temporal, and this is the part that is hard to explain! I think that the logic that Klick presents makes sense but it also has the assumption that all play that mafia might make is sensible, and I disagree with that idea as sometimes they are throwing things into the wind to see what sticks!! But the read itself is one that sounds “sound” to other players and is a way to disengage as someone else has now handed you the reason!

I will be honest that this is probably! Contingent on what I think of Temporal when I can read more, not being able to post as much in real time kind of sucks but I wanted to point this out while I was here because seeing a wagon fall off that fast is! Something!!

I am here for another few minutes if anyone wants to ask me anything and then I will return later!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #15) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:23 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 373, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 366, Peregrine wrote: Hello!! I have felt a bit under the weather the past few hours but I have a few minutes to be here until later tonight!!

I love how formal all of your post are. Keep it up. Stop being under the weather, bad for you
I am trying and failing!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #16) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:34 am

Post by Peregrine »

Potentially!!

(I think that your unvote was probably best one to me Norwee going off of the posts alone! I think by doing so with a naked unvoted and pivot you show that you don’t feel a necessity to explain yourself which I think is a little towny, and moreso if Temporal is town versus being mafia!)
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #17) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 382, Theta Alpine wrote: i mean it was pointed at me you and klick
Did you forget to include Dragons!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #18) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:41 am

Post by Peregrine »

I was taking their response and subsequent vote as being a shift from Temporal!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #19) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:45 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 388, Theta Alpine wrote: oh i did not even realize htbd was even on temporal

okay wow that was a drastic shift of players away from the temporal wagon then huh
I put a pin in this before but! Are you caught up on the game?
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #20) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 389, Enchant wrote: hi i post nonsense stuff so i then point at postcount and say i didn't lurk
Hello!! Would you be willing to post non nonsense!! Please!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #21) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:49 am

Post by Peregrine »

Theta I am! A little confused about how you missed Dragons being on Temporal if you are caught up on the game!! It looks like their recent posting is inundated with content about Temporal so missing that the vote was moving away from them is harder to believe!!

Edit: Okay I! Guess!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #22) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Peregrine »

Back to! Existing in meat world!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #23) » Tue May 16, 2023 11:48 am

Post by Peregrine »

Hello! I'm back for a bit again!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #24) » Tue May 16, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 478, Firebringer wrote:
In post 471, TemporalLich wrote: oh and I'd want to know why Firebringer is voting peregrine as the insight would be very useful

also Firebringer you were literally top read in my lead rist, that should be a good thing
I think peregrine is scummiest player here right now. I think norwee or someone explained in greater detail what i didn't like about his push on you. Felt like scum eager to make up ways to be scumhunting.

His responses or lack of one since my last one to him haven't been encouraging.

Also im always scum so u not including me in the scum list is insulting to my scum game.
Firebringer! Could you please point out what your 'last one' is to me? I do not know what you are referring to!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #25) » Tue May 16, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by Peregrine »

In post 561, Firebringer wrote:
In post 298, Firebringer wrote:
In post 145, Peregrine wrote: I do not think that Temporal’s posting could be written off as just weird! There was a specific response to pressure that seems intended to back down rather than solve like they initially intended! I am still considering if them townreading my post is a way to mollify me or not!!

Also! I know you are saying that you are not playing seriously but I disagree, at least to some degree! And I am curious why you did not take the chance to vote me!

doesn't feel like u have a lot of follow up on lich.

I am not interested in pushing the game into a more serious state yet.
this was my last post at u peregrine
Thank you for resending it! I did not mean to ignore it!

I did not feel inclined to press further on it after my initial post, as a wagon began and there were other things I wanted to post about! I was happy to put out my thoughts and see if anything transpired of it, which it did with the wagon and it subsequently falling apart!! For day one, it is a good nugget of information!!

With regard to Temporal themself, I am null on them! While I have my qualms about the accuracy behind Klick's post (and I will clarify it wasn't to shade Klick I was just sharing some of my philosophy about the game!!) and think that the unvoting of that wagon was far too premature to be normal, I think it's more interesting how people are treating Temporal now than Temporal themself (sorry Temp!!!)! And I am still contemplating what this means for Temporal's alignment, as I think there is more incentive to disengage from a mafia partner than there is to disengage a town one unless people are afraid to have their names tied to a town flip.

As a general aside, I do not think I am doing a good job of posting my thoughts as often as I could, and I apologize for that! I have not felt well and it has left me playing this game in my head more than it has with me posting in this thread!! When I sleep and wake up tomorrow, I will post the reads list that I have in mind!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #26) » Tue May 16, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by Peregrine »

Also, Firebringer! I am sorry if I am not engaging with your push on me despite encouraging the wagon before!

I don't think it is very beneficial to me!! Which seems very obvious of a thing to say, but I don't think I am capable of solving you in a way that will stick with me from going back and forth with you about it more, so for now I am putting you in a box!! While you have your suspicions of me, I know that they are wrong!!

If you want my takes on something else, please feel free to ask because I will at least answer that! Otherwise I will just keep doing my thing!! This goes for anyone too, but for now I need to sleep! Good night!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #27) » Wed May 17, 2023 1:23 am

Post by Peregrine »

Klick, Emperor flippyNips, Students of Prudence, Doctor Drew, NorwegianBoyEE

Here There Be Dragons, Theta Alpine, TemporalLich, Firebringer, Whemestar

Ranger, Malakittens, Frogs, Enchant

Good morning, this is about where I am at! This feels bad because my lowest tier is padded out by people who aren’t playing for the most part and I have!! A hard time believing the entire mafia team just isn’t playing! In truth I don’t think Ranger or Malakittens have a strong case of being in that tier but the people in the tier above have at least done one or two things I think are town!

I don’t have the time immediately to give these reasons but I will later, since I haven’t really said a lot of reasoning about these people or have only implied my stances!!

UNVOTE: I will also join a wagon after I explain my feelings!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #28) » Wed May 17, 2023 5:53 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 605, Klick wrote:
In post 592, Enchant wrote: I basically locktowning Theta
This is a good post!
Hello!

Could you or anyone who would want to offer their opinions help me read Enchant? I don’t really know how to approach getting an alignment from him when!! He plays as he is, but if you are saying that he is making a good post it feels like you may have a grip on him?

It feels apt to ask now when he is a potential wagon!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #29) » Wed May 17, 2023 5:56 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 607, Theta Alpine wrote: hmmm i am coming to the realization that i am actually going to have to try this game and do things

the number of town reads i am getting is honestly a little concerning
i am never town read this much early game

frogs why you have to make me reconsider temporal aaaaa
What has Frogs posted that would make you reconsider Temporal!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #30) » Wed May 17, 2023 5:58 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 610, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
In post 608, Peregrine wrote:
In post 605, Klick wrote:
In post 592, Enchant wrote: I basically locktowning Theta
This is a good post!
Hello!

Could you or anyone who would want to offer their opinions help me read Enchant? I don’t really know how to approach getting an alignment from him when!! He plays as he is, but if you are saying that he is making a good post it feels like you may have a grip on him?

It feels apt to ask now when he is a potential wagon!!
he's at least trying to play mafia a little bit. for me, that's good enough for day 1 for enchant

-c
That is!!! A very low bar!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #31) » Wed May 17, 2023 6:05 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 613, Enchant wrote: It's not like anyone asked to explain
I’m sorry!! I honestly did not think you would be willing to explain more based on your previous posts, but I would really appreciate it if you could expand on your reads!!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #32) » Wed May 17, 2023 6:11 am

Post by Peregrine »

I! Am sorry again but I don’t think I can accept that because I feel as if you are not being serious at all!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #33) » Wed May 17, 2023 8:18 am

Post by Peregrine »

Oh! I can give insight to that!

In that game I replaced into an endgame situation with a lot of information to analyze, which is my preferred way of playing! I like having a lot of things to look back at even if I am not the best at generating it at times, and I was forced to make decisions that relied mainly on things that were said that I was never apart of! But here, I get to actually talk to people over time at the cost of less concrete information to work with at the beginning!! Where I have to make a lot more assumptions than I would want to!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #34) » Thu May 18, 2023 1:13 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 580, Boonskiies wrote:
Vote Count 1.03
Frogs [4]:
Here There Be Dragons, WhemeStar, Theta Alpine, TemporalLich
Enchant [3]:
Malakittens, Emperor flippyNips, Klick
Theta Alpine [2]:
NorwegianBoyEE, Doctor Drew
TemporalLich [1]:
Peregrine,
WhemeStar [1]:
Students of Prudence
Here There Be Dragons [1]:
Frogs
Peregrine [1]:
Firebringer,
Klick [1]:
Enchant

Not Voting
[1]: Ranger

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends
(expired on 2023-05-24 01:30:00)

Mod Notes:
Did not count flip nips last vote.

In post 590, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
In post 587, Theta Alpine wrote: huh
so
looks like it is probably between me | enchant | frogs unless someone open wolfs
i mean frogs almost feels like they are at this point but

i am fine with any of these
i got some initial reads out on everyone and those will probably only improve with a flip if scum are actually being competent this game

i feel weird about the idea that these wagons are serious. i don't know why basically anyone is voting the way they are. i got on here to make frogs post and they more or less posted "lmao the very idea that i would do something as plebeian as post" so im still here but it's a very curable vote and... i feel like most of them should be atp?

-c

Good morning!

I took a detour through your posts after reading Frogs, and I wanted to ask about this post! What about the wagons being taken seriously was weird to you in this moment? They were at 3 | 3 | 3 as someone voted a post or two after this but I don’t understand what made you feel that way, even if you don’t know the reasoning behind every single vote!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #35) » Thu May 18, 2023 1:15 am

Post by Peregrine »

As an aside I feel okay on Frogs, but it’s the okay that you say stretched out! I do want to say that I think it is reasonable for them to be anxious about the game even if they are town, if they do not think they have the charisma or motivation to keep up and may end up an elimination!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #36) » Thu May 18, 2023 1:16 am

Post by Peregrine »

Also I like how my text got changed when I quoted the vote count!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #37) » Fri May 19, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Peregrine »

Good evening I have felt!! Pretty crummy lately! So I am here now to read through some isos. I want to explain my reads list in greater detail but the thought of spending that much time on my computer right now is! Not really appealing compared to the alternative of rest!! So I am pushing it back again!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #38) » Fri May 19, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Peregrine »

I'm going in reverse post count order because doing the baby ones right now will make me feel!! Some kind of accomplished!

I! Cannot get a read off of Malakittens from this little of content! And I need more reasoning for her reads before I will pass more judgement!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #39) » Fri May 19, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by Peregrine »

In post 36, Students of Prudence wrote:
In post 21, Firebringer wrote: Students of Prudence being a hydra def puts them in lower tier now that i know that. RH9 will likely flake in that hydra and furtive will probably fully replace in. Or both will flake. That is my prediction
Can you not start the game with a judgemental energy? ~F
In post 153, Students of Prudence wrote: I think Peregrine is town as well. I also think NorwegianBoy is town. I also think TemporalLich is town. Those are my strongest TRs.

I suspect Whemestar the most so far. If I was playing by myself I'd drop a vote. We'll see what RH thinks.

I'm seeing posturing in the creative way Whemestar is describing their thoughts, i.e. the pirate smell thing

-F
In post 329, Students of Prudence wrote: I really think TemporalLich is town here.

Can someone, maybe Norwee since you're banging the drum quite a lot, explain the case against TL?

-F
I think! That these were the posts that had me have Students of Prudence so high originally, but I don't feel as strongly about them as I did previously!

This sort of attitude felt like it wouldn't get many favors with anyone in the game, this early! And while mafia must make enemies of people eventually, opening on a sour note doesn't seem like it carries a lot of benefit!

I do not like their posting as much after the fact, though!
In post 649, Students of Prudence wrote: Hey everyone, checking in

Thoughts on main wagons: I prefer Enchant because Whemestar remains my only real scumread and is on Theta Alpine, but I think it's fairly likely both big wagons are town.

There's something about Whemestar's attitude and posting style that's screaming scum to me. It reminds me of catching scum in my chat mafia days.

I'm going into a big week at uni, but I'll try and post at least twice every 24 hours.

-F
In post 726, Students of Prudence wrote:
In post 715, Enchant wrote: I am bored also hoods sucks anyway.
I am in hood with 4 ppl which include Klick and only reason i am scumread by Klick is "HOODMUSTCONTAINONESCUMBECAUSE"

You know why Klick another topscumread Whemestar also in list with me?
Spoiler: Guess.

Klick while shitted long read lists about i don't care commenting, actual amount of effort they invested is zero. I also can put all my hood mates in topscumread and then vote them. Yet Klick calls me annoying for me basically mirroring what Klick themself doing.

I will bring this weeb conspiracy to the end.
I think Enchant's town here. Good luck with ending the weeb conspiracy.

As for Klick, I'm not sure I agree with Enchant's scumread there. Looking for scum in your hood partners seems like natural townplay to me. That is, it's what I'd be thinking about.

-F
In post 737, Students of Prudence wrote: The only judgement I can really come to on Frogs vs Here There Be Dragons is that it doesn't feel like town/town to me, which is hard to explain but linked to the fact I think both of their contributions are in line with scumplay of at least one of the constituent members that I've seen before, namely Alisae and Cephrir. Just style-wise. But if I had to call it I'm not sure which hydra is more suspicious.

-F
In post 939, Students of Prudence wrote: I'm not sure so many people would be townreading Whemestar if they were scum. It's possible I'm just scumreading their informal style.

I'm glad Firebringer cast some suspicion on Peregrine - when they said they had experience I started wondering if they're just some old scummer trolling as scum

Malakittens firmly in scum meta right now, waiting on anything of substance there

Those are my most relevant thoughts right now

-F
To me, it feels a little hesitant! I do not know how much weight I can put into this feeling on day one, but it feels noticeable enough that I want to point it out as reference, there is not much of a drive to push that they are making on their own.
However! Despite this I will point out that in 939, I really like the first line of that post!

And to reference 939 as well! I am really not sure why you would think I was trolling anyone here, and furthermore I do not understand what benefits you think I would receive if I was mafia who decided to do that! This doesn't feel like a real point someone would make, but if you would like to explain further I would appreciate it because I am not getting there myself!

I would move Students down from the high tier they were in in my reads previously to around null!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #40) » Fri May 19, 2023 5:41 pm

Post by Peregrine »

I do not understand Ranger's effort and!! Playstyle because that seems like it may be tiring, but I am appreciative of the thoroughness!

I lean town here I think! I don't feel she is extremely towny, but I liked the perspective on the WhemeStar read! While reading it, I was able to agree with the points that she made without feeling as if I had to struggle to understand, and has also had the consequence of improving my read on Wheme!

But, I would like to know more about her read on Students because it is a very big claim to make that you feel a person's posts are all informed! I do not think I've ever felt that strongly about someone's posting on a day one, so if you would be willing Ranger could you provide examples? While I just read their posts, I did not get to that point!
In post 965, Ranger wrote:
In post 961, WhemeStar wrote:Ranger have you explained why you scum read prudence
I haven't.

I lack trust in 'this is playstyle' as a defense for lackluster play. I've seen furtiveglance before, I've seen RH before, and both are vastly underperforming in ways I feel +scum. Neither have given anything I've thought looked town. Every post they make seems like coming from an informed perspective.
Also, without opening up both ISO's at once I feel better about Ranger in her back and forth with Drew than I do Drew, which is a little surprising! I think I like that she said "I'm lazy" when she did, or maybe the face after! It feels very unbothered, in a confident way if that! Makes sense! Maybe this is recency bias!!

But! Towny!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #41) » Fri May 19, 2023 5:46 pm

Post by Peregrine »

I liked Emperor's posts when they entered the game! They felt very loose, but reading now I do not think! I can really put them higher than the null tier, I am sorry! There isn't enough meat and substance for me to feel confident yet! I do appreciate that you are asking some questions and trying to get a feel for things though, and there's nothing that they've said so far that makes me very worried! I think that I will be worried though if the pattern of waiting continues!!

I am looking forward to knowing where your murderous intentions go! Or at least a few names that you trust and distrust, you have a few in your posts Emperor but it doesn't give me enough direction!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #42) » Fri May 19, 2023 5:57 pm

Post by Peregrine »

Klick feels fairly town to me! Their early posting had a level of nuance and motivation-based reads that, while I may nitpick sometimes, often feel the most genuine as they're a little harder to fake and dangerous if they do not come across as real! But I feel that Klick's posts were probably!! Genuine!! And I do not want to consider the world where they are mafia because it is a little frightening to me personally! A lot of this read is less logical and harder to explain beyond seeing someone's posts and thinking they're good!

If I had to say anything about Klick that I did not like, I think that their engagement with Enchant is!! Not to their benefit and I think they should avoid focusing on Enchant (who I think did something towny when they claimed!)! I wrote out a response to two posts that I did not like, being and , but I do not think it is to my benefit to share it either! After reading it again, it felt like I was combing through them for the sake of catching out the "smartest" or most dangerous potential mafia player, but I don't believe in this world right now!!

The above feels like it's a bit of nothing to me, but I wanted to share regardless if anyone wants to see that! But! Despite acknowledging a moment I do not like I think that Klick is town and would not vote there today at all!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #43) » Fri May 19, 2023 6:03 pm

Post by Peregrine »

In post 715, Enchant wrote: I am bored also hoods sucks anyway.
I am in hood with 4 ppl which include Klick and only reason i am scumread by Klick is "HOODMUSTCONTAINONESCUMBECAUSE"

You know why Klick another topscumread Whemestar also in list with me?
Spoiler: Guess.

Klick while shitted long read lists about i don't care commenting, actual amount of effort they invested is zero. I also can put all my hood mates in topscumread and then vote them. Yet Klick calls me annoying for me basically mirroring what Klick themself doing.

I will bring this weeb conspiracy to the end.
I think that this! Was the moment I could actually get something of a read on Enchant because their previous posting was just a little irritating to me if I am honest, because I like when people play the game in a more serious manner but that is my preference!

This feels like a shoe drop moment in Enchant's posting that while I think is... kind of spiteful maybe? I do not know if that is too mean, but is definitely weaponized against Klick! But it is an important moment for Enchant who has floated around and given sparse content, and one that I think they would have to ride out more if he was mafia, if that makes sense? When you do something out of the norm from what you have done previously, it gets people's attention! And I am unsure if Enchant would get this annoyed if they were mafia.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #44) » Fri May 19, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by Peregrine »

My post posted early! I am sorry!
In post 893, Enchant wrote: Too wounded for someone you think is mafia.

If i am mafia i am just doing my job you know?
In post 896, Enchant wrote:
In post 894, Klick wrote: Regardless of the color of your role PM no one's job is to actively try make the game a miserable experience for anyone
Not sure what you are about.

I called you evil and voted. I have right to do so in mafia game.
I think that these posts are righteous as well, something which I feel may not have occurred to a mafia Enchant to post! I understand that I may be excited for the first sign of more effort or explanation from them which may shift more strongly how I feel about their posting, but it just feels like an odd scenario to play out for mafia, and I am sorry that I am expressing a vague sentiment but I think that people agree with it so hopefully it's at least somewhat understood!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #45) » Fri May 19, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by Peregrine »

Also, regarding neighbors, it is a bit past the argument but! I do not think that there inherently has to be mafia in one but I understand the instinct to believe one is in there!!

I also think that there is benefit to having arbitrary pools to work with, sometimes! It gives you a spectrum of comparison!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #46) » Fri May 19, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by Peregrine »

Okay, I am going to stop for the night and get in bed!! I will be back tomorrow! Good night!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #47) » Mon May 22, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Peregrine »

Good afternoon, I am back!! I am reading from my last posts!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #48) » Mon May 22, 2023 6:49 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 1006, Students of Prudence wrote: Did you ignore all of my posts within the hydra?
A lot of people seem to have reads more based off furtive, though. So I can't really complain.
-RH9
No, I did not ignore one person's posts over the other! It did not really matter who said what to me as you are both the same slot!!
In post 1007, Students of Prudence wrote: Peregrine, can you blame me for thinking you're trolling for ending every sentence with an exclamation mark?

You have to acknowledge it's a gimmick that you're choosing.

Also, if my posts feel a little hesitant it's probably because I haven't had really strong reads so far. I'd say my strongest one personally is Enchant town.

-F
I!! Don't think that blame is the right word for this!! But I think if you read what I am actually saying it should be clear I am here to play a game and not troll!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #49) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:00 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 1041, TemporalLich wrote: VOTE: frogs

maybe I tunneled too hard on wheme

frogs is a good vote imo
In post 1043, Emperor flippyNips wrote: Sure

VOTE: Frogs
In post 1044, Students of Prudence wrote: VOTE: Frogs
Wheme feels better now.
~R
In post 1045, Students of Prudence wrote: Also, Frogs hasn't contribute much that I remember though they've posted a lot.
~R
I have the power of being able to look ahead and see what happens when I am reading and seeing this and Frogs posting when their wagon reaches peak size is something I am not a fan of! I think that their posting when they are close to potentially dying is good, because they are taking the time to analyze their wagon and pick it apart! Instead of doubling down or getting super defensive!!

I think that when you are one vote off of dying!! If you're mafia you want to do something to get the pressure to move off of you in a meaningful way, or shut up so you don't get any associative tells with your posts but!! Frogs seems unworried about that!

And I do understand that if they are mafia you have to do something anyways to try and avoid dying but the immediate reaction isn't one I see coming from mafia! I know that there are several pages after this I am still reading up on but this should not be the wagon today!!!

(I did not include Ranger's vote in this though I know it exists!! Because I am okay readwise with Ranger right now!!)
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #50) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:04 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 1095, Frogs wrote: I would not call my wagon formation natural at all, it's not like a townbloc agreed that this is what they should be voting, it just kind of happened. most of the votes on me came from a single page.
However! I want to ask Frogs about this post when they are around!
I think that a townbloc debating the best vote feels less natural than people who are not overtly associated with each other voting a person!

I don't know how to ask this specifically because I feel that it is a weird question but! Do you have any ideas or thoughts on the dynamics of the people who voted you quickly? (Sorry I know this may be a nebulous thing to answer!!)
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #51) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:13 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 1135, Students of Prudence wrote: Voting for us is a straight up terrible idea; I get the sense that this wagon on us is activity-based, which is dumb. We're both busy with school, it's exam season.

If anyone has a scumread on us for another reason, explain it.

-F
I do not think that this is the case at all!! I think that there are slots that people are not giving strong reads to due to their activity but this does not feel like a correct read on the situation!!

And RH9, I am a little confused! On what the importance is of people knowing what posts are yours and if they are being acknowledged, if you could explain please? If it is just beyond the dislike of being ignored!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #52) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Peregrine »

Okay, and now I am back to page 49! The last few pages were inscrutable to me!!

Having a read on the Here There Be Dragons slot would be nice but I keep going back and forth! In the other game I was in with Cephrir, I read him based off of many days of play and in that game he sided with the mafia a lot as town (sorry to bring this up Cephrir!!) to the point of silliness! And similarly so, his actions from his role were silly in the context of that game, but without that information to get a handle on him I am struggling! (And I am not ignoring you Save the Dragons, I just don't have that experience with you!)

In the past few pages, the arguments with Frogs did not make much of an impact on me! I think that their reaction post-wagon and my read isn't diminished by anything they said after! If Students of Prudence is the only alternative choice, I would definitely prefer to vote there, but I hope to finish my backreading more before deadline hits!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (isolation #53) » Thu May 25, 2023 1:12 am

Post by Peregrine »

Good morning! I am confused because I received an item and I feel that should be!! Impossible because of my role!!! If you are someone who is reading this and gave me something I would like to understand!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (isolation #54) » Fri May 26, 2023 1:33 am

Post by Peregrine »

Hello I am now current to this page!! I will be around this weekend to give proper thoughts versus being on my phone and also yay for a long weekend!!! More time to play!

No one mentioned giving me anything so I am! Worried about the implications of this!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1811 (isolation #55) » Fri May 26, 2023 1:38 am

Post by Peregrine »

I am believing in the universe currently that!! Kitty probably shot Theta as well as Wheme killed Theta! While I thought Wheme looked fine, I would be confused why they were shot outright!! From my own reads it feels like there were townier people who would have gotten shot instead!

Kitty’s conviction about the shot seems real and I agreed very much with the Norwegian post where they said Kitty struggles with others not inherently accepting their reality/truth!! I also think Norwegian is the towniest player in this game!!! I understand that it is a possibility Kitty made up the claim but it doesn’t really feel like that!! It also feels like consistently bringing it up that it could be fake is not a very productive use of time? In that it seems to only needle Kitty and make them harder to interact with!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (isolation #56) » Fri May 26, 2023 1:40 am

Post by Peregrine »

I haven’t backread the interactions with Theta yet but I really do not like Temporal’s posting!! At all! I cannot understand any of the logical conclusions that they make to the point of it feeling like they’re just throwing things together and calling it reads!!! But people have said that they are unlikely to be partnered so that is frustrating!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1817 (isolation #57) » Fri May 26, 2023 1:44 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 1814, Peregrine wrote: I haven’t backread the interactions with Theta yet but I really do not like Temporal’s posting!! At all! I cannot understand any of the logical conclusions that they make to the point of it feeling like they’re just throwing things together and calling it reads!!! But people have said that they are unlikely to be partnered so that is frustrating!!!
Update I have very quickly skimmed these two’s posts together and I would really appreciate an explanation as to why their interactions are clearing because it does not seem that strong of a case to me!! Sorry!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (isolation #58) » Fri May 26, 2023 1:44 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 1816, Ranger wrote:
In post 1814, Peregrine wrote:But people have said that they are unlikely to be partnered so that is frustrating!!!
Frustration's something you need to accept is part of this game.

I get the frustration with TemporalLich's posts; I see the +scum as well.

I also feel Theta Alpine's interactions strongly suggest TemporalLich isn't scum with her; I believe this more than I believe the scumminess of TL's posts.
Could you please explain to me what you see?
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1821 (isolation #59) » Fri May 26, 2023 1:53 am

Post by Peregrine »

I feel as if the logic I am going to put out may not be as applicable as I would want it to be from what I understand of Enchant but I struggle to!! Understand why mafia would want to show up, casually lie and then walk it back instantly!! It’s a death trap if the logic goes through which is a big bet to begin with and when it doesn’t you have to get asked why did you do it and you force yourself to be under more scrutiny which seems like a bad idea when you have just lost a teammate!!

Following that I guess the world where Enchant decides to do that as mafia is the world where he thinks he can get away with it or just doesn’t care but those feel unfulfilling as answers to me so!! I don’t think those are our current worlds!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (isolation #60) » Fri May 26, 2023 1:56 am

Post by Peregrine »

Klick’s placement in my reads has fallen a bit which is a little surprising!! I can’t remember much that he said these past pages which might be why, but there are also people who I think have been townier as of later so Klick!!! If you would like to interact a bit (it may not be in real time because my schedule is bad sorry!!!) or ask me things I would appreciate it so I can better understand where you are today!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (isolation #61) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:01 am

Post by Peregrine »

VOTE: Emperor flippynips

I am sorry but I don’t have a reason to townread you currently and I think!! You come out of day one looking worse for wear based off of you saying to give Theta more time!! And I am also interested in knowing more about the contents of your neighborhood given Dragons comments about it!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1824 (isolation #62) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:02 am

Post by Peregrine »

The flip side of that is that I don’t feel like I have a reason to townread Dragons but I admittedly feel bad voting them!! Based on what they’ve said about how they are being perceived in this game!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1825 (isolation #63) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:07 am

Post by Peregrine »

That is all I have time for now I will be back later have a good day everyone!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2096 (isolation #64) » Sat May 27, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Peregrine »

This is how I feel coming back and trying to decipher the posts of the past day!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2111 (isolation #65) » Sat May 27, 2023 10:44 am

Post by Peregrine »

Okay I have read to the current page!! This game is an absolute mess!!

I feel the most important place to start is Ranger!

I'm having trouble distinguishing the motives behind this route of play! Because from my perspective, Ranger is taking a lot of things that she believes and is acting like a battering ram to everyone else! But I don't agree with the things that she's saying, and I think the point where I really felt that was the point where she was interpreting the number of reads on Whemestar and Norwegian (happy birthday!!) was done to benefit her perspective, not so much as the truth of things! Because I do not feel that Norwegian wasn't townread, and if we have corroborating evidence via someone's actions I feel it is more likely that he was the shot! (I have opinions about whether or not the information regarding the disabler should be taken as truth or not, but I am of the opinion that lying about it isn't very worth it for mafia unless they care enough to push a narrative of Norwegian as town, which... is a rabbit hole to go down!!)

She is in the same place for me as Temporal where I do not understand the core thought process otherwise!! I feel as if the focus on the nightkill and solving based on that has taken up more bandwidth than necessary, and feels as if it's a very specific thing to make reads off of in a mafia-y way, if that makes sense? When they pick an anchor point and branch out and solve from it but solve without a lot of depth or sense behind it, but it looks good when presented!

My only concern (well, I guess directly related to Ranger!! Because I do have another!) is that it's clearly not working and she is about to die but she hasn't decided to do anything else but continue to argue! I suppose if you are mafia, at some point you have to lock yourself in, but I often assume that mafia are trying to do things to keep themselves safe and alive! And when it doesn't work, they bail! I do think someone pointed out that Ranger changed her core narrative at one point which may have been her trying to redirect to something people would respond better to!!

So, Ranger, I am asking you to please claim? Right now it does not look like anyone is willing to change to another wagon, and I am curious why you haven't voted Emperor yet! Because that was the other wagon that people were interested in today, and they are lower in your reads, but you have stuck to Frogs!! Which may make my curiosity seem silly, because you have said quite a few times you think Frogs is mafia, but you do not seem interested either in pushing there to survive and continue to fight for your worldview!!

-

That segues into my next point: I really don't think Dragons is mafia!!

They are being pushed as a likely teammate to Ranger, but in the face of today I think they may have tried to do something more than act very defeatist!! Because a lot of people think that by acting as if you want to die will save you from pressure, but it never pans out far! No one really wants to die in games!! But there is a lot of room in the game for Dragons to do anything else than just give up that might get them further into the game that doesn't interest them!

And I kind of think the attitude they have at this point was!! Naturally built up rather than an act, if that makes sense!! From the beginning of the game there has been a resistance to them being townread, which I have also agreed with! Because I do not think that they have done anything towny, but the reaction now feels like the culmination of feelings that someone would have if they were unable to have any agency in a game! And to do it now as mafia would be out of place especially if Ranger is your partner, because people will revisit it the next day and you won't have done anything but lined yourself up to die because it then looks really!!! Weird!!! If you are suddenly like I want to live after doing all of that!!

-

I think that Ranger, if mafia, has behaved in a way that indicates Emperor as her partner! The low placement in her reads but the unwillingness to vote him, combined with this:
In post 2085, Ranger wrote:
In post 1255, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Guess i’ll vote here since nobody cares about Emperor wagon.
I'll fully confess it's possible Emperor fits the profile for scum leaders who'd be threatened by Norwee.

I also saw Emperor's iso was fairly barren when I was looking for reads.

It's certainly possible Emperor flippyNips is scum, and Norwee was killed due to scumreads on both Flippy
and
Theta.
Feels as if she is unwilling to press on him! And it stands out more because I feel it is one of the few times recently that Ranger has made a concession in her posting towards other people, which is of note! And this also lines up with their commentary about Theta as well as Dragons' post about the neighborhood being dull when it came to those two interacting! I could see a world where those two tried to interact for the sake of pocketing a town player in their neighborhood!!

-

I am!! A little tired now after typing up all of this but I want to loop back to the other concern I mentioned with seeing Ranger as mafia and that is!! I have a tinfoil theory that has not went away after I thought of it, and it worries me a little! I want to say that I have a weird feeling about Klick and Temporal's interactions with one another because I do not still think that Temporal is very towny and I still do not understand the arguments that they are making much of the time, and Klick has a different attitude than he had early game from my perspective in a way that perplexes me! I don't know if I am trying to be too smart but it feels more aggressive than day one, which I know is because you are less certain of things and have less information but it stuck out to me how these two were lifting up one another and it feels like engaging with one another in a way that I felt was odd, but I!! Kind of think I am paranoid sometimes, but if I was right and did not say something I would feel bad about it later so if anyone wants to respond to this or if they agree or disagree I would really appreciate it!!

Sorry to Klick and Temporal if I am needlessly worrying about you and I am wrong, especially to Temporal!!

-

Other than that!! I have had some other errant thoughts that I do not want to spend a lot of time diving into right now, but!! If the day has not ended (and I really would like people to give Ranger time to claim!!) when I am back later tonight, I will expand on them but this felt like it had to be written up now!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (isolation #66) » Sat May 27, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Peregrine »

Hello! I am popping in for a little bit!
In post 2114, Firebringer wrote: Peregrine did you receive a Bip last night
I am not sure what this is! But no!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (isolation #67) » Sat May 27, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by Peregrine »

In post 2127, Ranger wrote:
In post 2111, Peregrine wrote:I am curious why you haven't voted Emperor yet!
I certainly will if there's momentum behind it.

I like my vote on Frogs because I believe Frogs is scum regardless; Emperor flippyNips is only hard-scum if Norwee was the nightkill.
In post 2111, Peregrine wrote:because you have said quite a few times you think Frogs is mafia, but you do not seem interested either in pushing there to survive and continue to fight for your worldview!!
I'm not sure what gives you the impression I'm not pushing Frogs.

Alisae is a member of the Frogs hydra.

Every time I refer to Alisae/Frogs, it is demonstrating why I feel they're town.
I believe they're scum by setup.
I believe they're scum by play.
I believe they're scum by interactions with dead scum.

I believe they're scum regardless of whether Norwee was killed or WhemeStar was.
Sorry, I meant Emperor! I am aware that you are pushing Frogs! And would be rather silly to not be aware!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2131 (isolation #68) » Sat May 27, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Peregrine »

In post 2112, NorwegianboyEE wrote: This might sound extremely weird, but i feel Klick is pretty alive and maybe even slightly erratic in this game, and i think that’s different from their scumgame which i view as slightly more sterile and clean.
I think more erratic is a good way to describe how they are now, versus how I thought they came across at the beginning of the game!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2133 (isolation #69) » Sat May 27, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Peregrine »

Can you clarify how your role works? I am sorry if this is a silly question!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2334 (isolation #70) » Mon May 29, 2023 3:59 pm

Post by Peregrine »

Hello good evening!! I have been very busy lately! But I am here now for a small bit! And will be back in full force tomorrow!!! :cool: (I think I am going to use these emojis more they are nice!!)

I will claim now that I received fruit!! Which is worrisome for clear reasons!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2336 (isolation #71) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:08 pm

Post by Peregrine »

And this is going off of a quick read but!! I do not think I could in good conscious move my vote from Emperor right now!! There are too many little things that add up (the admittance that his read/treatment of Theta not being great without offering a defense, the role being activated into silence, the apparent activity in a neighborhood that was very dull with mafia!!) after an extended bout of empty posting that makes me want to kill him more than Ranger! I do not understand Ranger's processes all of the time and there are some things that I do not like about her posting (I have went back to look at her readslists and Theta rising slowly feels like a frog in boiling water way of lifting up a partner potentially!!) but I think it would be bad if they are telling the truth and they have a powerful role that we could use!! Maybe I just think that the mafia would not be playing like this remotely and have too high of expectations but it's how I feel!

And I think this is!! A little selfish and paranoid because I do not understand how the role works completely but knowing that I received fruit that no one has claimed so far with my role is!! Really weird and the convenience of a fruit vendor that did not give fruit on a night I received it does not sit well with me at all!! I am sorry if I am wrong Emperor but it feels like it adds up too much in my eyes for it not to be you!!! I do not understand how I could have received it yet which is the clear issue but it's just! One of those gut feelings!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2338 (isolation #72) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:09 pm

Post by Peregrine »

In post 2335, Frogs wrote:
In post 2279, Emperor flippyNips wrote: Haven’t sent fruit yet. I only have one to send and thought I couldn’t send one on night one so I read my role wrong
I have just posted about this!!

Edit: I don't know!! Which is why I have been worried about it since I received it!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2340 (isolation #73) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Peregrine »

At least we won't die from scurvy!!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2455 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:30 am

Post by Peregrine »

Good morning!!

I don’t really understand why Ranger lied!! I guess it was to stay alive but that seems like it would have caused problems later with a failure to deliver!!!

I also think that the disabler not working on the full kill ability is really silly but!! Whatever!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2456 (isolation #75) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:34 am

Post by Peregrine »

The only information that is really helpful to me regarding Temporal’s role is that!! I think Klick has to be town based on how they played around Klick!!! Which makes more sense in retrospect!!

I want to say I feel vindicated for not trusting Lich but!!! They were solving so it’s moot!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2457 (isolation #76) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:36 am

Post by Peregrine »

Also I still think that Emperor is a good vote but!! I have the feeling I am missing something because no one has jumped on voting him despite his end of day hammer and if there is a reason I shouldn’t vote him, I would appreciate it being shared!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2458 (isolation #77) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:36 am

Post by Peregrine »

(And I wanted to say sorry to Klick!!! For suspecting you with my paranoid moment!! I am a town believer now!!!)
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2460 (isolation #78) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:38 am

Post by Peregrine »

To me it felt very jarring and usually when it comes down like that it is mafia who does it!! At least when they are the opposing wagon!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2461 (isolation #79) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:39 am

Post by Peregrine »

I also think that the Emperor wagon was all town!!! Which helps!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2464 (isolation #80) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:45 am

Post by Peregrine »

I understand that and I am sympathetic but!! It just felt very bad because I do not think Emperor spoke about Ranger at all prior to it happening and then the explanation after was a shrug and everyone today seems to not have given it too much mind and I just don’t!! Understand if I am seeing it in the wrong way!! Because I don’t feel like I am!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2466 (isolation #81) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:21 am

Post by Peregrine »

Sorry!! I am not trying to rush the day but I think my expectations that it would be the main and immediate discussion were not right!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2505 (isolation #82) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Peregrine »

Hello!!! I do not want to be a worry wart but I do not know if I believe Emperor!! The most that I can gather about their claim is that it would more likely mean Frogs is town unless they are paired together but it feels like a convenience to me after what happened yesterday!!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2512 (isolation #83) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:26 am

Post by Peregrine »

I just don’t think that it makes a lot of sense!! I am sorry!!!

Also I did not receive any fruit today either!! I didn’t say earlier because I thought not saying would make that clear but when we are talking more about it I should say!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2513 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:27 am

Post by Peregrine »

If we can get away with it!! Later is always better when it comes to claiming so I would prefer tomorrow!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2518 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:33 am

Post by Peregrine »

I will give Emperor time to talk more if they want!! Because if I am wrong (and a lot of people think today feels wrong or did!!) I don’t want to push them through on my own mistakes!!

And if this is the case, I think that Drew is a good wagon I think!! I can’t remember any of their posts but I can remember stuff from most of everyone else!!!

I think I trust Dragons and Norwee the most!!! I have other townreads but they do not seem as active or as reliable!! (I am sorry Enchant and Kitty!!!)
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2526 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:45 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 2520, Emperor flippyNips wrote: I don’t get what you’re confused about peregrine?
Or what you’re not getting?
I don’t honestly what!!! I could get from you currently that would be helpful that would not be vague to ask I’m sorry!! Could you give me a summary of how you view this game because right now I feel like you make sense as mafia to me!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2528 (isolation #87) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 2521, Klick wrote:
In post 2513, Peregrine wrote: If we can get away with it!! Later is always better when it comes to claiming so I would prefer tomorrow!!!
I disagree with this on a philosophical level fwiw
Early massclaims are legit
I guess in my eyes I like denying the information to mafia when it makes sense to do so!! And then when you do claims whoever seems to be the most mafia claims first in descending order from there!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2537 (isolation #88) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:54 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 2535, Emperor flippyNips wrote: I mean. I was likely gonna die anyway. Plus people wanted to kill frogs today so why would I be subtle. Me just casually defending frogs seems stupid
I know you said you solve via POE, but could you please make it more clear who you would want to kill if not now than soon? I do not want to rush you but I want to understand how you are seeing this game!! And I do not know if I am focusing too hard on you but I am unsure if you are working from a group of people you are calling town because you are unsure of who you can push or not!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2542 (isolation #89) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:00 am

Post by Peregrine »

I am sorry Kitty!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2680 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:22 am

Post by Peregrine »

Hello!! I am sorry for the long absence over the weekend!

And I am not lying about receiving my fruit!! I wish I could just show everyone by holding it and it appeared in thread but I received one!! I don't have a reason to lie about it!!! And I shared because I think the implications of something avoiding roles is troublesome!!

I have already said my stance on mass claim but the game seems a little quiet right now, and I am willing to claim today to give us more to work with!! Also I would claim first if it would be helpful to sorting out the stuff going on!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2682 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:23 am

Post by Peregrine »

Also!! Where I stand readswise is that I feel very tepid about this game, which I think is due to not being around which is my fault!!! I feel like I would be happier to compromise than I would have a few days ago but without one popping up, I still think killing Emperor has a good chance of killing mafia!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2701 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:51 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 2683, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2682, Peregrine wrote: Also!! Where I stand readswise is that I feel very tepid about this game, which I think is due to not being around which is my fault!!! I feel like I would be happier to compromise than I would have a few days ago but without one popping up, I still think killing Emperor has a good chance of killing mafia!!!
So.....you don't have any real reads besides Flippy?
This!! Is a very weird post to make towards me I feel!!

I also feel as if the message behind it was clear, that I do not feel as strongly as I did previously!!! I can post my reads again in a more organized way though!!! To make them more apparent!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2702 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:55 am

Post by Peregrine »

Actually I am just going to claim for now and then come back later and update them with my reasoning but for me today I will never vote Norwegian, Dragons, Enchant or Malakittens!!! I think Klick is probably included now because I was misreading the situation with Temporal previously as well!!!

I am just ascetic!!! Nothing else!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2703 (isolation #94) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:57 am

Post by Peregrine »

This is also why I immediately claimed!!! If I was killed it wouldn’t be a kill on a powerful role!! At least I do not see ascetic like that!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2753 (isolation #95) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by Peregrine »

Hello!!!

I am sorry but I do not have any answers regarding the fruit!!! I know that it is weird but I received one and I can't really do anything about that but let everyone know!!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2754 (isolation #96) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Peregrine »

In post 2752, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2741, Frogs wrote: I think Flippy lied about novice thoughts?
I think they lied about being weak.

Both Dragons and Peregrine said they received fruit on N1.

So yes the novice aspect seems fishy as well, but I don't trust Peregrine.
Also I am able to read now a bit more as I am on my computer and I do not really understand why!!! It's been a very slow progression in your posting when I search my name, but even your most recent thoughts about me do not seem to reflect this well to me!! Could you please explain to me why?

If it is because I did not lay out my reads as clearly as I could have when I said they were tepid, I'm sorry but it will be coming soon and I could not be bothered at that moment!! If that helps you!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2755 (isolation #97) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by Peregrine »

They are still going to be a bit delayed for another two or so hours but!!!! I am not as weighed down by my tired husk of a body today so I can be here!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2757 (isolation #98) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:31 pm

Post by Peregrine »

I am going to do reads first because I think that is more important and claims factor in and my energy levels!!! Are petering out!!

Also I wish!! Theta had died from a wagon!! Really badly!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2758 (isolation #99) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by Peregrine »

I'm opening up the notepad for this!!! This is going to be scattershot but I am anchoring myself again in this game!!

Kitty Trauma Team/now Malakittens - I feel a large part of my townread here is due to their behavior around the claimed vigilante shot and subsequent emotion, and emotion, and a lot of emotion!!! I feel as if the other head at least really believed in what they had done and felt very slighted when other people did not agree with them in a way that was townlike! Because their worldview was right and it was enraging to not have people accept it as fact, and while I believe mafia are capable of this I... really don't think that they go about it as they did!

Also I am a fan of their whiteboard shenanigans! I think that does not hurt them at all!!

-

Enchant - Enchant is very town to me currently! I believe that I first thought that when it came to the behavior around the neighborhood outing and spats with Klick!! But from there on out I do not feel as if Enchant has simply rode the townreads that were given to them following this, but they've made an active effort to continue the game going forward!

And I do agree with Klick here regarding the gamestate read!! It was very dead and sluggish but I feel as if Enchant is trying to keep things moving forward and solve the game in a way that feels real to me? I don't know how to explain this, but they're puzzling over the mechanics and saying that this or that should claim, and I haven't been able to discern anything malicious about it!

Also bonus points for not being on Ranger! Because the way my reads line up!! I think mafia were trying very hard to push through the Ranger wagon!! And I think that this makes sense if they have just lost a teammate as well, because bussing becomes very dangerous if a mafia has to live through several phases by themselves, so it's easier to have a mutual cause!!

This was a sidetrack but a useful one!

-

NorwegianboyEE - Norwegian is not as towny today as I believed they were previously, I am sorry Norwegian but on read I think that I cannot say you are in the top tier that I would have!

I feel as if you have not done as much today (and I do know that you are having IRL but I have to say what I am thinking!!) and seem kind of... dismissive of things! Such as the fruit, and then it feels a bit like you are trying to find an in to other eliminations that I do not think make sense today!! Like Dragons, or Enchant before Drew offered their claim!

(And sidenote again! I guess that means that Drew and Norwegian are probably not teamed if we kill one of them and they flip mafia, because it seems very silly to block someone from a potential deepwolf exploration/theory if you want to push that as your win condition later!! It's just closing the doors for the sake of it!!)

But I do really think that Norwegian's early game felt good to me, and I don't know if I did verbalize it before in a coherent way or if I can do so now beyond "I think this player is playing as town!!" If that makes any sense!! I feel it is too vague to persuade anyone to believe me but I stand by my early read!! I just think that it has tapered off quite a bit and would like Norwegian to engage more I guess?? When they are able to do so!!

-

Dragons - I still do not think that they would be so defeatist yesterday and have explained why, as it doesn't get you as far as you need to go to win a game!! Also they were not voting Ranger and were voting Emperor which I think is a very good point in their favor, given my view of the wagon to begin with!! Maybe this should be worrisome given past experience in the other game I repped into, that they were on the place that I think is a correct flip, but that is!! Silly worries!!! And I do not like to judge people based on their lowest play!

Regarding their role, I... do not think that it is mafia? At least, I do not know if the fruit that you receive specifies if it is sticky or not but if it does, mine was not!! Which means at the very least they did not choose to visit me if they are fake claiming I think??

Which!! I don't know if that says much! And I do struggle to see the utility of the role for town, but what is the point of openly claiming something like that knowing how it may be perceived!! (Because no one likes the ascetics!!!) But I feel as if we're in the same boat when it comes to receiving weird things so who am I to judge!!!

Regardless I think they are town, and because I like hedging and think it is fun I guess if I am wrong somewhere it could be here because I am giving too much credit to ATE or whatever!! This is a weird side note and I am sorry to include it but it is honestly where my mind went!!! I would not vote here today at all regardless!!!!

-

I am sorry but I am very tired, this was written without referencing many posts directly and I can pull post numbers tomorrow for things that further my trains of thought (I am the whole train station!!!) so that they can be more understood!! I feel as if I have mostly left alone the people I would kill today in this list of people but I hope this is a good beginning to work with!!!

Also I do think that!!! Emperor is still!! My choice of elimination regardless!!! I don't know how all of the power we have claimed currently is supposed to balance admittedly but I feel like there is a lot and I think that somewhere something is not honest but!! We can work that out more tomorrow and in the next few days!!!

And ALSO for my last note, sorry for a gloomy ending but!! I know the fruit thing is very weird still and given my role being suspicious in conjunction with receiving it if people feel there is an insurmountable amount of paranoia about me I think I need to die sooner!! Rather than later!! Maybe this is needlessly pessimistic but I would be very embarrassed to lose if I was brought to an endgame situation and I was eliminated because of weird things and someone was just lying and I was not believed!!! I just wanted to say this sooner rather than later to avoid a rush into it!! But we have time and clearly I would prefer to live as would anyone else!!! Good night!!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2811 (isolation #100) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:25 am

Post by Peregrine »

Good morning!!!

I think the team now is just! Emperor and Drew!! I think they don’t have a choice really to lose at least one of them today and Drew is trying to say that I need to be killed but I don’t see a reason actually given?? I guess it could be POE if they are town because they would know they are town but… it doesn’t feel like it with how they are treating me!!!

Which may be silly because I feel my read is also POE in return but with the added benefit of seeing!!! A bad push!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2812 (isolation #101) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:27 am

Post by Peregrine »

Also I would like to think if I was mafia and ascetic I would!! Just pretend the fruit didn’t exist!! Of course I would worry that someone would call me out on it but I also think that the simplest thing to do would be ignore it!!

And simplest play usually is the winning type of play!!

As for the Boon role, I don’t understand it in full still but I feel as if this is a game that they are allowed to exist in, I think the moderator would indulge in them!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2813 (isolation #102) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:29 am

Post by Peregrine »

I also can’t make sense of the setup because it feels very weird!! If everyone is telling the truth!!! Which they can’t be for obvious reasons!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2814 (isolation #103) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:29 am

Post by Peregrine »

I will give people a bit more time to say anything they want before I vote!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2816 (isolation #104) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:47 am

Post by Peregrine »

I understand that which is why I said if people could not get over that suspicion I don’t think I can be allowed at the end of the game!! It’s a piece of information that is really weird to categorize but will be explained by flip in time I assume!!

My best guess is that!! It’s Emperor who isn’t the kind of fruit vendor they say they are?? At least from what I understand there is more sense in a fruit that avoids ascetic existing if there is someone else who can make people ascetic too!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2920 (isolation #105) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:08 am

Post by Peregrine »

I understand that I need to die but it makes me sad! I wish I had a better role or something that could have proven myself!!

I don’t think my mind has changed otherwise! When it comes to solving! But please be careful because I know that something is not right and someone is lying so!! Things may not be that broken tonight in favor of the town!!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2923 (isolation #106) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:20 am

Post by Peregrine »

I truthfully don’t understand where or why I got it! I don’t know the benefit of bypassing it but it made at least a little more sense it existed with someone claiming a fruit that ascetizes?? I don’t know if there is a way the roles were changed so that the fruit itself can do things or something like try to roleblock or investigate but that could be it??

I did look!! At the Boon directory some and there were roles that seem to avoid commuters which while not the same! Does show that the moderator will create things to negate certain roles and modifiers!!

I just don’t know what else it would? Avoid?? If I assume most things are real right now it could avoid the ascetic fruit and maybe something like the jailkeeper???
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2925 (isolation #107) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:28 am

Post by Peregrine »

I will admit!! I do not know Klick’s role but I feel as if them saying they were going to crack open the game and landing on me as the ideal person to kill even if I accepted it did not feel very good to me!!!

But before that I think Emperor and Drew!! Emperor just did a lot of things that I have said before as well as having a fruit role confirmed when we know something with the fruit is afoot!!!! And I think Drew started to say that we should kill me in a way that did not make sense to me because the drive to do so felt out of nowhere!!

I guess there is room for other people to be mafia given there is lying somewhere but!! I don’t see it in people like Dragons, Enchant, you or Mala!!! Maybe Frogs could be mafia but I don’t feel good saying that either??

Admittedly beyond my role or being POE I don’t actually know if anyone things I’ve done anything scummy!!! Clearly I haven’t in my eyes!!! I don’t even know if it would be helpful at this point to know or respond to given the circumstances!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2929 (isolation #108) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:46 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 2926, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Has Klick done anything scummy other than sussing you?
No, I really don’t think so but I don’t know where else to look at this point?? I guess other people have a different perspective knowing their role and I do not want them to out it if mafia may not have seen it yet!! I could be wrong on Dragons but I don’t understand why they would have been humming and hawing so defeatedly on the day we killed Ranger??
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2930 (isolation #109) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:48 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 2928, Klick wrote: People with towny vibes can be scum and kind of have to be in this circumstance at least for me
I guess I understand that but it is!! Very frustrating to me!! Personally!!! And I feel as if I haven’t done good enough to pass some bar for town to trust me despite what I have to deal with which I do not like!! (That I did not do enough not the other people’s perspectives!!)
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2932 (isolation #110) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:50 am

Post by Peregrine »

Can fruit do anything else beyond just being given?? I know that things such as loyal or disloyal fruit vendors have been in mafia games before? But if mafia is giving me fruit can they give it to me and roleblock me or investigate me somehow to see what else I could have had??
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2935 (isolation #111) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:54 am

Post by Peregrine »

If that is the case then yes you are correct!! I would prefer to die than have to divulge information about who I could or could not be!!! Though I wish it did not have to be like that and that you would go off of my merits this game!!

I kind of!! Hate meta!!!!!! But I get it!!!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2936 (isolation #112) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:55 am

Post by Peregrine »

Is there a possibility that the mafia is lying about their actions, or at least some, being done through fruit?? I do not think that we have gotten as much fruit as we did on previous days so is there potential for something dumb like a JOAT that vendors fruit to do abilities?? Or at least something like that? I feel as if!! In this setup that may make sense when there are a lot of avenues to be blocked or send it to someone who can't receive it??? This has to take everything at face value though!! Or most of it!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2945 (isolation #113) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:11 am

Post by Peregrine »

I was having a similar thought I was I walked downstairs briefly but!! I am unsure what to think about the fruit they said that THEY received!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2948 (isolation #114) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:26 am

Post by Peregrine »

Maybe?? I think if all three of me, Dragons and Frogs are town given the current situation Frogs is the best person to 'clear' as I do not think that they were in as much danger of being eliminated!! You don't give as much information to clear them!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3058 (isolation #115) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Peregrine »

Hello!

I guess that it is?? I know that I have people I'd vote to kill but I really don't feel good about where things are going so please reconsider stuff more tomorrow!! I want to say that the game can be as easy as a voting group like that but I am not sure!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3059 (isolation #116) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Peregrine »

I guess it just feels like we have a ton of claims and everyone is nodding and accepting them at face value and nothing is really changing I guess, in the dynamics of the game! Which is very worrisome because the setup feels!! Weird to me!! I don't know!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3061 (isolation #117) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:43 am

Post by Peregrine »

I don't know if this would be helpful but if I am not here tomorrow I think that everyone should at least try to make a cursory case on why others could be mafia!! It is sometimes helpful to try and think of other perspectives even if you are comfortable in your reads!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3063 (isolation #118) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:44 am

Post by Peregrine »

This setup has an abundance of claimed protective, killing, vending and blocking power which just!! I don't know!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3065 (isolation #119) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 3062, Frogs wrote: Peregrine your best vote right now is Dragons
I will vote them if that is what everyone wants to ultimately do, I still don't have to feel good about it though!!! It feels like to me the best case I could make for them being mafia is their role claim and the presence of unclaimed fruit but!! They seem to be in the same place where I am right now which makes me think they could be town!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3069 (isolation #120) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 3067, Klick wrote: Peregrine I know you don't like the current trajectory but I can't tell who you think the scumteam actually is

There is *a truth* to the current game state. What pieces of the puzzle do you truly feel confident in?
I don't know!! I really feel like based on play it has to be Emperor, he has his stuff before and at this point it doesn't even feel like he cares to play or solve like everyone else! Most other people feel invested, and I want to say if things are a lot simpler than I am making them out to be I think that has to be mafia? He doesn't want to try and kill or do anything and he is clearing people in a way with his claim which you could say is his way of solving but I feel as if the options he has to solve with, or check, were not the best ones!! (I will admit I think I would play his role differently if I had it??)

I think that Drew took a very opportunistic moment when people were talking about me and the fruit and it being weird to try and suggest I could go over and when I believe the other option that would have been MOST likely was Emperor, in conjunction with that read it feels bad!! I know he pushed Theta so I am not as sure here but it felt bad, the same way it felt bad when you were speaking about me before but we have already talked about that!!

I think Dragons is town, I really empathize with them currently and I get the sense we are in the same boat! It's FRUSTRATING to deal with this game if I am honest, but I am trying not to be mean or mad or sad about it that much because it isn't very helpful! I feel like they are fighting against that though more than I am since I understand what confirming my claims brings to the game, but it feels real to me!! I think if I had to play mechanically though there is a likelihood they are mafia because they have claimed being able to vend fruit if it's not Emperor who is giving it out?

At this point I guess I have to start trying to solve with less strict or strong clearing like before so I guess something like?? Malakittens could be mafia as well? If we are unsure still of how the nightkill stuff went down which I am still mad about, the thing I am clearing that slot off of is emotion more than actual play because I find it hard to believe anyone would want to fake being that mad if they didn't shoot someone??? But it's possible because it seemed to be like the one head was doing the most of that, and Mala is kind of just here now but not really helping either!!

Enchant I think is town? I have felt that he has consistently tried to move the game forward and do things that are good for the town, and I think that the longer someone does this sort of thing the townier it is because you can throw town a bone early but later on when you are organizing things like massclaim and trying to work through the information you're given, you risk giving too much!! It doesn't hurt that he is in my camp and it doesn't feel like anyone is at least when it comes to arguing against why I would lie about having fruit, but I do not think a mafia is here!!

And I feel as if I have to lump together players like Frogs/Norwee/you not because I think they are teamed but I think because!! There's a weird dynamic going on in this game that I do not get to be apart of by virtue of roles and it's created this weird group where I am unsure if it is mafia protecting mafia or if there is pocketing going on but for Frogs I think I would say has to be town?? If I take things at face value mostly! Because of Firebringer's role, and I assume the neighborizing thing, there is a cancellation there for the trade off of a protective/roleblock?? And I feel town has that if I had to guess? And on top of that there is Emperor's claim as well!! Which I think despite alignment probably is on town because it is bad to check your partner like that knowing you could easily die soon!!

Sorry this is not organized but I am just rambling at this point and not really checking back on this game, it's just a lot that I am thinking about and I feel like I don't have the tools to solve it anymore without someone dying but it's either me where I can't solve anymore but other people can or we kill someone who I don't think will end up flipping mafia!!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3071 (isolation #121) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:03 am

Post by Peregrine »

Yes?? I have no agency at this point of the game and at the very least I know my alignment in this game!! I just will not enjoy having to do it, the same way I understand I may have to vote myself as well!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3072 (isolation #122) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:04 am

Post by Peregrine »

It is fun to be a selfish player when it comes to mafia, but!! Being a team one usually wins you a lot more games, even if it means doing things you do not want to for the betterment of others!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3074 (isolation #123) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Peregrine »

Also I feel as if it may not be clear in the recent pages but I have been adamant about who I want to kill today, even if I have to explore other options due to the weirdness of the claims!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3076 (isolation #124) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:17 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 3073, Klick wrote:
In post 3072, Peregrine wrote: It is fun to be a selfish player when it comes to mafia, but!! Being a team one usually wins you a lot more games, even if it means doing things you do not want to for the betterment of others!!!
This is a very true statement

Can you see why I'm concerned you could be secretly a very skilled scum player? You have a lot of the theory down :P
I am sorry to ruin the tinfoil but I am!! VERY innocent!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3149 (isolation #125) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:43 am

Post by Peregrine »

Hello I am voting now so we avoid no elimination!!

VOTE: Emperor

Also I want to say that I have been pretty clearly occupied with!! The fruit being weird and it has colored how I have been solving this game ever since I received on!! And I am confused how someone could think I’m unbothered by it!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3151 (isolation #126) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:50 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 3150, Emperor flippyNips wrote: That’s a little scummy looking
I don’t!! Think so!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3152 (isolation #127) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:52 am

Post by Peregrine »

You have had the chance to engage for days and you have done the equivalent of saying it’s not me and you’ll see when I flip which doesn’t give people a lot to work with!! So you don’t get to be that upset when you are being killed I feel, and I’m sorry to say that because it feels a little mean but it’s true!! I know it’s frustrating to die though!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3168 (isolation #128) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:37 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 3159, Emperor flippyNips wrote: First interaction in this convo was a hammer
You have had!! Literally the entire dayphase to talk to me if you chose to do so!! I have said repeatedly that I thought you were mafia!! If you are town I am very sorry but you did not give back what I needed to solve you and I do not know how I was supposed to do so from the things you posted!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3226 (isolation #129) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by Peregrine »

Hello!!

I understand that I probably need to die but it is not me and I know that, and I know that something is very wrong this game! I felt very bad after Emperor died because I feel as if I have not been able to find mafia this game and it is very frustrating!! Please give me at least the time to try and solve some today with the new information?

I am also confirming I did not receive anything!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3227 (isolation #130) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Peregrine »

In post 3224, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3220, Klick wrote: It does also leave me with a very big question mark as to who it would actually be yes.

Someone has given you fruit Nights 1 and 3 (most likely the same scum role). It's not me, it's not Frogs, it's almost certainly not Mala (unless it's some sort of Fruit Vendor Tracker!).
Someone is giving Fruit, do we believe an ascetic claim got fruit?

Or simply, do we believe an ascetic claim at all?
Also I am unsure why you think that the claim would not be real! Given that it was done immediately, knowing that there was an excess amount of time where people could potentially check this assuming I did not die early on!! I would be gambling that it would just be accepted as fact, and then be shooting myself in the foot!! By giving information I had no need to give at all!!!

I received a fruit and I don't know how or why!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3228 (isolation #131) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by Peregrine »

I do not think that people will trust or want to engage with me much this game but I want to ask if we can try to do something where we case people even if we townread them, or vice versa?? I think this may be seen as counterintuitive or a waste of time in the eyes of some but!! I have found before it helps to have a new perspective and refresh how you feel about slots when you may be stuck in a certain viewpoint!! (Which!! Is the way the game I feel has been!!!)
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3250 (isolation #132) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:06 am

Post by Peregrine »

Hello I am sorry to have been gone I have been busy and admittedly it feels hard to put my brain to this anymore!!! I will try in the next day or so, sorry!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3276 (isolation #133) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:56 am

Post by Peregrine »

VOTE: Peregrine
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3277 (isolation #134) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:57 am

Post by Peregrine »

I don't have a lot to say because I am so lost!! And not a lot of energy so I'm sorry, I wish everyone but the mafia good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a fun game!!!!!!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3427 (isolation #135) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by Peregrine »

Good game!!!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3436 (isolation #136) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:41 pm

Post by Peregrine »

I enjoyed playing with everyone, thank you for a nice game!!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”