he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #194 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:35 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 190, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 112, sheepsaysmeep wrote: sheepsaysmeep
Um, would you like to contribute more to the game? Like, an opinion or a vote or something?
VOTE: DragonEater70
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

imagine having not contributed nearly as much as you intended to
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:31 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

ok I read the game

dragoneater70 - originally I found them the scummiest tonally. they felt very performative/LAMIST, such as with lots of literally saying "let's do something game-advancing now" (no one says that when doing something game-advancing now). but then someone said this felt like town!dragoneater from last game. and I sort of just believe that maybe that way of writing that I found scummy is playstyle. so now I no longer want to push it and it's a potential townread pending me one day skimming the game in question

ranger - I think they are lightly villagery. their first readlists aligned a lotttt with what I was feeling in early pages.

radical rat - I like their push that rauth is too obsessed with finding the IC alternatives. like it is a just a good push. it actually makes me feel more RR!town than rauth!wolf; im slightly skeptical of it as making rauth wolf because it's almost too egregious (python saying "I'll policy the next person to talk about mech" and then rauth keeps talking about mech feels like something wolves might want to avoid ??)

usespython - when I was just lurking they felt like 99% obvtown on vibes. when I read through it's more meh but still prob just town

morning tweet - gut says slightly scummy. I just thought her takes were mid in I was not feeling them lol

Titus - if I had to force a read their vibe fits with what I understand of their town meta lol but meh

Kyoko - if this is their first time trying the weird scum meter thing (if I didnt misunderstand) then I'd honestly give a couple town points lmao. otherwise very meh

snivy - feels pretty wolf. in general their early posting was the most stiff. treatment of ranger feels like buddying ("wow you're doing readlists every post?! that's so game-advancing and towny" for something I think is fairly clearly predetermined playstyle).

abnegation - my gut says this is what I think newer-player villagers look like
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I have settled on agreeing completely about IC strat. I was going to argue for vig shots but then I realized IC is in fact mechanically better.

I am fine settling for everyone in the pool today idk lol. or we can try to go for a pure pool, I think I generally can build d1 towncores that have a decent chance of being that good. but if we're going to attempt that, then it feels ridiculous to even be tossing around votes right now when half the game has done stuff; that feels like a matter for after like another week
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 330, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 328, sheepsaysmeep wrote: ok I read the game

dragoneater70 - originally I found them the scummiest tonally. they felt very performative/LAMIST, such as with lots of literally saying "let's do something game-advancing now" (no one says that when doing something game-advancing now). but then someone said this felt like town!dragoneater from last game. and I sort of just believe that maybe that way of writing that I found scummy is playstyle. so now I no longer want to push it and it's a potential townread pending me one day skimming the game in question

ranger - I think they are lightly villagery. their first readlists aligned a lotttt with what I was feeling in early pages.

radical rat - I like their push that rauth is too obsessed with finding the IC alternatives. like it is a just a good push. it actually makes me feel more RR!town than rauth!wolf; im slightly skeptical of it as making rauth wolf because it's almost too egregious (python saying "I'll policy the next person to talk about mech" and then rauth keeps talking about mech feels like something wolves might want to avoid ??)

usespython - when I was just lurking they felt like 99% obvtown on vibes. when I read through it's more meh but still prob just town

morning tweet - gut says slightly scummy. I just thought her takes were mid in I was not feeling them lol

Titus - if I had to force a read their vibe fits with what I understand of their town meta lol but meh

Kyoko - if this is their first time trying the weird scum meter thing (if I didnt misunderstand) then I'd honestly give a couple town points lmao. otherwise very meh

snivy - feels pretty wolf. in general their early posting was the most stiff. treatment of ranger feels like buddying ("wow you're doing readlists every post?! that's so game-advancing and towny" for something I think is fairly clearly predetermined playstyle).

abnegation - my gut says this is what I think newer-player villagers look like
Abnegation is an alt, not new....if that changes things for you.
oh wow thanks yeah it is helpful lol
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

depressingly null then, maybe even slightly wolfy

the iso is fairly devoid of like original contribution, I just liked the confident tone lol
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:54 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 331, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 328, sheepsaysmeep wrote: snivy - feels pretty wolf. in general their early posting was the most stiff. treatment of ranger feels like buddying ("wow you're doing readlists every post?! that's so game-advancing and towny" for something I think is fairly clearly predetermined playstyle).
if im your only confident scumread then vote me

also is this implying me and ranger are scum buddies despite you saying you think ranger is townie?
it feels weird to read the words I said and consider that confident? I mildly dislike that as a sort of overreaction

and the implication is that ranger is villager and you are trying to gain their favor
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:55 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

idk

hard very scummy game

drew is maybe towny vibes lolz
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:55 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

VOTE: camelcasedsnivy

sure
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:00 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

ok he is being villagery VOTE: Abnegation
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

drew join for fun?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

ok time to stop trying for another 15 pages

I would push people to start trying now to develop some reads and share them. I have a lot of people marked off as unreadable/iffy because they've been present but waiting around for mech talk to be over. it's basically over. if you dont have time to read the parts with mech stuff then a good approach could be to ISO people who are not python or rauthe
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

snivy does my read on you over the past page make you think anything about my alignment
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:17 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I agree kkfc is towny

I think aureal is scum but not enough to like talk about it yet
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:33 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I would also personally like to be in the topic for picking stuff if we decide it privately

I am just generally pretty good at mech and also at choosing cop peek targets, which I think the average person is very shit at
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I am caught up

I have no desire to talk about what I thought it's very confused
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:04 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 524, Merlyn wrote:
In post 345, sheepsaysmeep wrote: ok time to stop trying for another 15 pages

I would push people to start trying now to develop some reads and share them. I have a lot of people marked off as unreadable/iffy because they've been present but waiting around for mech talk to be over. it's basically over. if you dont have time to read the parts with mech stuff then a good approach could be to ISO people who are not python or rauthe
Okay, I'll start with you
In post 334, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 331, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 328, sheepsaysmeep wrote: snivy - feels pretty wolf. in general their early posting was the most stiff. treatment of ranger feels like buddying ("wow you're doing readlists every post?! that's so game-advancing and towny" for something I think is fairly clearly predetermined playstyle).
if im your only confident scumread then vote me

also is this implying me and ranger are scum buddies despite you saying you think ranger is townie?
it feels weird to read the words I said and consider that confident? I mildly dislike that as a sort of overreaction

and the implication is that ranger is villager and you are trying to gain their favor
I went back and I don't really think Snivy is overreacting?
In post 328, sheepsaysmeep wrote: ok I read the game

dragoneater70 - originally I found them the scummiest tonally. they felt very performative/LAMIST, such as with lots of literally saying "let's do something game-advancing now" (no one says that when doing something game-advancing now). but then someone said this felt like town!dragoneater from last game. and I sort of just believe that maybe that way of writing that I found scummy is playstyle. so now I no longer want to push it and
it's a potential townread
pending me one day skimming the game in question

ranger - I think they are
lightly villagery.
their first readlists aligned a lotttt with what I was feeling in early pages.

radical rat - I like their push that rauth is too obsessed with finding the IC alternatives. like it is a just a good push. it actually
makes me feel more RR!town
than rauth!wolf; im slightly skeptical of it as making rauth wolf because it's almost too egregious (python saying "I'll policy the next person to talk about mech" and then rauth keeps talking about mech feels like something wolves might want to avoid ??)

usespython - when I was just lurking they felt like 99% obvtown on vibes. when I read through it's more
meh but still prob just town

morning tweet - gut says
slightly scummy
. I just thought her takes were mid in I was not feeling them lol

Titus - if I had to force a read their vibe fits with what I understand of their town meta lol but
meh

Kyoko - if this is their first time trying the weird scum meter thing (if I didnt misunderstand) then I'd honestly give
a couple town points lmao. otherwise very meh

snivy -
feels pretty wolf.
in general their early posting was the most stiff. treatment of ranger feels like buddying ("wow you're doing readlists every post?! that's so game-advancing and towny" for something I think is fairly clearly predetermined playstyle).

abnegation - my gut says this is what
I think newer-player villagers
look like
That looks like Snivy is your most confident scumread. Everyone else but MT is shades of town, and MT is 'slightly scummy' vs Snivy's 'pretty wolf'. And then for some reason you backed down so quickly on this, just a few posts later!
In post 342, sheepsaysmeep wrote: ok he is being villagery VOTE: Abnegation
You had Abnegation updated to 'meh'- why her and not MT based on your own list reads?
In post 386, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I would also personally like to be in the topic for picking stuff if we decide it privately

I am just generally pretty good at mech and also at choosing cop peek targets, which I think the average person is very shit at
This is a small thing but if you're pretty good at mech, why did you join only in the mech discussion with one post (actually, one line of one post)?

I could go this way. VOTE: sheep
ok I was going to go away but sadly I am addicted to mafia so I will answer these
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:18 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

-snivy was definitely my most confident wolfread at the time I wrote my readlist. but at the same time, he wasn't at all a COnfident wolfread. and I dont feel like it seemed from what I wrote that I was
confident
he was mafia. at that time I would have said the chance was like, maybe 30%. basically, >rand.

So, the overreaction to me is that snivy seemed to call it a confident wolfread, independently. "because im confident, why am I not voting him??" it felt wolfy because it felt like trying to shade me by grasping for something that wasn't there + strong reactions to relatively slight pressure is just a minor wolftell blah blah. I do totally get the logic that I should generally be voting my most confident wolfread tho. but I simply wasn't super compelled to join a wagon of size 0.

-drew described abgenation's main's playstyle as like, non-commitive and second-guessing. the longer I had information on who she was, and the more I thought about it, I was like yeah that seems right from what I know. I think it makes the overconfident vibe at the start of the game wolfy for her specifically. I thought what ive seen from her main is capable of being very towny and even though it is very early there is no glimpse of that so let's poke it

also she had just indicated intention to start catching up and I thought I would like to have a wagon on her while she does that. morning tweet otoh seemed like she was gonna pop in here and there every multitude of pages (very respectfully) and a vote would do almost nothing

-I did not talk much about mech discussion about nightmare redux because I agreed with the consensus conclusion that had already been reached
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:12 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

It’s ok kyoko kirigirl
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:12 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 647, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 552, Korina wrote: VC later, prods later. (Working a holiday shift.)
In post 560, Korina wrote: This is a mod announcement Doctor Drew has been confirmed to Run The Nightmare™️ tonight. All future proposals do not need to include Doctor Drew, and will automatically include him.

All current proposals will be amended to include Doctor Drew when I’m done with work.
There's just over a three hour gap between these posts. So we can reasonably conclude that whoever forced Drew into the nightmare was active at some point during that window.

Flea, me, DragonEater, and Ranger all posted during that window. This is an imperfect methodology, because there's no guarantee the perpetrator actually posted, but it's a place to start.

Flea, I believe about not being around much, and I don't think fae would do this spontaneously without knowing the gamestate.

I'm me, and I know I didn't do it, but if you're not me I think my questioning of the voting system made it pretty clear I didn't know what happened.

DragonEater could have, but this doesn't seem to line up with his pushes.

And then Ranger started to lightly shade Drew, just before the announcement was made.

So I'll just ask directly. Is this your doing, Ranger?
This is a wolfily pointless post imo
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:13 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Just because of how plausible lurking is

And like

“Is this your doing, ranger?”
“No”

what is the purpose
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:45 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 652, Radical Rat wrote: So I'm supposed to not try to solve anything because something else could have happened, and not ever ask questions because the answer might be different than what I expect?

I acknowledge it's not an airtight case or anything, I point out the lurking possibility already, but I'm working with what I have here. And I do find it curious that you're already presuming Ranger would deny responsibility. Know something I don't?
yeah putting drew in the thing is just something scum did and is a scumclaim (if someone claims it we should flashwagon them)

and it’s simply going to be completely impossible to deduce who performed that scum action just based on the posts in thread. we know it won’t lead to anything. so it feels performative
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:46 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Idk maybe just a difference in our playstyles

I do think rat is otherwise town lol blah blah
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:10 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I think your proposal has a low chance of being completely pure and you might as well include us all
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:13 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

DragonEater70
Ranger maybe I havent processed the recent stuff
Radical Rat
usesPython
Rautherdir??????????
Kyoko Kirigiri??????????????????
camelCasedSnivy?????
sheepsaysmeep

8 names that I would support a pool of 7 from
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I told myself "haha bastard game so I can in and fuck around" but then it turns out this was a very legit game
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:55 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I started townreading too many ppl idk where scum is supposed to be
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Weird Dreams Mafia
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

the stuff I see every time I check the thread makes me think fully reading the last 15 pages isnt worth it
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:43 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 1269, Radical Rat wrote: I could definitely be persuaded on Merlyn, I agree that she seemed to be trying to pocket me somewhat, but I do think we should prioritize locking in a Nightmare team before it gets too late
is there an earlier deadline for that
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:06 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 1146, Ranger wrote: {usesPython}
{Radical Rat, Abnegation, KatyKimFanclub, Rautherdir, Doctor Drew}
{Morning Tweet, camelCasedSnivy}
{sheepsaysmeep}
{Save The Dragons}
{Flea The Magician}
{Random Nurse, WhemeStar, Aureal}
{Titus}
{Kyoko Kirigiri}
{Merlyn}
{DragonEater70}

Best I've got right now.
Kyoko Kirigiri's posts have definitely improved, and I see more signs of a potential town mindset. However, a large part of me believes she entered this debate with an agenda, and while I see the town mindset, I still lean scum overall.

Titus's catchup I initially caught at a glance and had as hard-scum, yet when reviewing it in full it was less definitive. I still lean scum on her as her takes seem slightly +scum, yet she's no slam-dunk scumread.

WhemeStar and Aureal are both lackluster in ways I think +scum, yet I see signs of town and the scum indicators are weak. Random Nurse is clearly out of their depth regardless, so the question becomes out-of-depth-town or out-of-depth-scum. I lean the latter from what they
have
given.
I agreed heavily with this post when I saw it

after reading the ranger/kyoko stuff, I thought ranger looked good and villagery and I thought kyoko looked bad. kyoko later became more villagery.

my overall feel is, I townread almost everyone who has produced meaningful content. it makes me feel ok with us taking our chances at a pure nightmare. so yeah idk my current guess is that stuff is largely town-dominated and scum just aren't getting into the game. which feels gross to say sometimes because I tend to not be good at assessing when that's the case, but my reads just line up that way, a bunch of townreads. leaves me with disappointingly boring scumreads

like let's focus in on aureal for fun. aureal has done nothing wolfy to me and I could totally see her as town. but like, I know she's physically capable of being insanely towny. the second she subbed into the last game I played with her, she immediately made posts that were like wow that's some of the most pure in-depth stuff ive read. so the fact that she hasn't done that here is like slightly >rand wolf by poe, even if that's an unfair expectation. she also apparently hasn't wolfed before which makes it feel valid to be like "she's wolf struggling to get into the game!” is my best guess rn. I dont rly support her inclusion in the current proposal altho I havent seen why abnegation townreads her

I feel like merlyn fits that “lackluster” description enough as well meh
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:20 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

wow wtf ok I will make sure to read that game whenever I decide to start reading things
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:06 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Yes: Radical Rat, usesPython, sheepsaysmeep

Prob: DragonEater70, Ranger, Morning Tweet, Doctor Drew, camelCasedSnivy, Abnegation. as well as Aureal I think her response to me was gut villagery idk lol

could compromise if necessary: Save The Dragons, Kyoko Kirigirl

Not rly interested in including: Random Nurse, KatyKimFanClub, Titus, Flea The Magician, WhemeStar, Rautherdir, Merlyn
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1375 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:07 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

curious why people townread Titus
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

What is condemn and why whemestar
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:18 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Does that make u wolfread ranger
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1392 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:48 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

What makes ranger more likely scum (if u think that’s the case) from everyone else on ur wagon who isn’t rly explaining? How are u gonna differentiate the scum from the town there who definitely exist
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 1394, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1392, sheepsaysmeep wrote: What makes ranger more likely scum (if u think that’s the case) from everyone else on ur wagon who isn’t rly explaining? How are u gonna differentiate the scum from the town there who definitely exist
Busy work here.

Come on now.

Tell me you are defending Ranger without defending Ranger.
im very skeptical of merlyns self defense because of the way it seems to vaguely attack her entire wagon at once which is scummy
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I do actually townread ranger but it was 99% interest in sorting merlyn there
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:05 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

VOTE: whemestar

I will be pretty inactive for a few days sorry gang
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:46 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I am skeptical of Titus and think the slot is very remarkably rand at best but it is what it is
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1580 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

this is a post
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 1603, Radical Rat wrote: I don't think switching is a good idea yet. If we can get a verbal commitment on it from more than the seven we already have, I'll move then.

But as it is now, splitting the vote effectively just means scum can take their pick last second.
I think this person is insanely villagery and will probably just sheep them for as long as im kinda busy
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1606 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I potentially think rauthedir is scummy, I think the mech talk covering up for otherwise straight up struggling to produce solving is just kinda more likely wolf
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:11 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I dislike the difference of swapping ranger for STD; for like, aureal, dragon, camel, tweet, could all have felt better to me. but wtevs I will do literally whatever usespython says and just hope they are not a wolf probably
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:27 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I am roughly ready to hammer stuff whenever u are tho
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1616 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:28 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I think merlyn has some stuff about her wagon that hs to be resolved. particularly the "I'd like to be limmed" even if I felt iffy before
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1617 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:28 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I still do think wheme is legit scummy tho. prob more than most people do. not just a fun dandy counterwagon
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:37 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

That is something I had been thinking about Titus too so I am going to fully hardlock you as town again good chat
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:45 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

yeah same
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:45 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

HURT: whatever uses python is voting

VOTE: merlyn
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:45 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I think camelcasedssnivy is like very very strongly newbtown for me
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1816 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I only had the time to reallyyyy roughly skim

aureal felt like she entered what I know of her towngame
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1817 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

im trying the playstyle of wise person who just commentates nuggets of wisdom
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I found the way drew was really confidently like the wheme push is such bullshit to be slightlyyy scummy

like im not super confident on this but. I think at worst the wheme push could seem to someone like this is too random (but this is a game that's overall relatively towny). I think the "this is so bad" was unfair and weirdly extreme
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1828 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:20 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 1822, usesPython wrote: At this rate isn't it looking like we'll just lim Wheme/Merlyn and IC the other if they flip green? Should we just lim the person that's less useful with a BP IC invention?
I think this is a bad usage and should be used on people in the middle of the pack, not in limpool but hard to exit poe

more detail should probably be left to the group thingy
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1856 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:41 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Wtf is this
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:41 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Prior to reading the case I much much prefer the previous wagons to snivy
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1891 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

This feels more like town CSF vibes

(Mainly just skimming and not reading deep at all blah blah)
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1909 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:45 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

kyoko kirigirl why do you find me scummy
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1914 (isolation #62) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:09 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

ok I spent a minute skimming your case. I sorta maintain that snivy just seems to me like newb town. the things you described were just normal flaws in my play when I was a newby town, such that I think tone and stuff legit takes precedence. I think for such players, like, as scum they might try to seem more mellow and reasonable, whereas as town they like aggressively abrasively state confident reads is more the vibe.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1915 (isolation #63) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:12 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I dunno I think wheme is scummy because he feels like he's struggling to produce good content. like it's not just
lurking
it's that when he's actually here, which is an ok amount of time, I dont really buy the reads-related stuff he gets out into the thread it feels relatively more shallow and flaily
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1916 (isolation #64) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:13 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

and I vaguely believe that that's scummy for him metawise based on some games ive skimmed before but I wouldnt claim to know the meta well enough to push that
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1918 (isolation #65) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:17 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

@ camel cased snivy how experienced are you
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1919 (isolation #66) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:17 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

oh right I remember you talking about chat mafia making him good at this vibe

yeah fair enough I'll try to read him more thoroughly
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1921 (isolation #67) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:23 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

ehhh seems fair
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1922 (isolation #68) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:23 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I guess ur kinda right that I dont care a lot :skull:
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1972 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

vibe-wise I would say KKFC is town here. I modded his first game onsite (python linked earlier) where he was a mafia and pretty hesitant and always asking wolf chat for feedback/advice. his boldness here engaging with people would be like, a remarkable difference and is prob just villa
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1973 (isolation #70) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

it probably would have been better to say that after conversations around him rather than in the middle of those conversations

but my investment isnt enough to time it right
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1974 (isolation #71) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

VOTE: whemestar
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1975 (isolation #72) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

sorry for spamming 4 posts in a row but it's always really unsatisfying to me to just leave a pagebottom
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2070 (isolation #73) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:39 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

why
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072 (isolation #74) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:49 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

ehh ok
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2073 (isolation #75) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:49 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I ont really agree with that thought
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:57 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I somehow did not process that this reached page 84 lol this must end
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2199 (isolation #77) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:23 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

God damnit this looks like shit I have to read
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2204 (isolation #78) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:30 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

At a glance aureal appears to be spitting facts
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2229 (isolation #79) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:26 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Who do u want to lim then whemestar if not ranger
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2312 (isolation #80) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:22 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

why do you townread whemestar
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2315 (isolation #81) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:21 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I sort of believe that
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2316 (isolation #82) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:22 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

not a good reason tho sorry
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2334 (isolation #83) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:24 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

wow connected components
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2335 (isolation #84) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:25 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

graphs tend to be slightly +scum

you're welcome Weird Dreams Mafia Redux for the insight
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2391 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

[tab][/tab]
In post 2388, Korina wrote:
Last night, I had a dream that Radical Rat had a role that gave them access to a PT!

Titus died last night. She was a
Sunlight Actress (Mafia JOAT)

Spoiler: Titus
Sunlight Actress
Strange Dreams Mafia Redux

I once had a dream that there was a renowned actress who only could put on her performance in the daylight. Anyone who watched it would be mesmerized by it, and she kept using that to her advantage. I always wondered why she would do it.

Welcome
Titus
! You are a
Sunlight Actress (Mafia JOAT)
, and aligned with
The Horrible Dreams

Innate Abilities:

~
Jack of all Trades
: You have access to several limited-shot abilities, they are listed below.
~
Hypnotist (2-Shot)
: Twice per game, you may send a player feedback from any action, provided it does not contain a name. For example, you may give a player feedback that nobody visited their target last night, but you may not give them feedback that they saw their target visited [name] last night.
~
Day Traitor Cop (1-Shot)
: Once per game, during the day, you may learn if a player is a Traitor. Feedback from this action will be given to you at the start of the night.
~
Secret Voter (1-Shot)
: Once per game, during the day, you may secretly place an additional vote on another player by PMing the mod. This vote cannot be changed once placed, and will not work in ELO situations. This vote shows up as "Korina" on VCs.
~
Strongwilled Announcing Jailkeeper (2-Shot)
: Twice per game, you may jailkeep another player, protecting them from all kills tonight, and roleblocking them. This action cannot be redirected, nor roleblocked. Players will be told a Strongwilled Jailkeeper targeted them last night as well.

Factional Information
:
~ [REDACTED]

Victory Condition
:
~ You win if all threats to
The Horrible Dreams
are dead and your faction is at least half the living players, or if this situation is impossible to prevent.

I want so much towncred from this
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2394 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

All 3 flips were correct reads from me it sort of compensates for the wheme thing oops
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2404 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Bruhhh shit shot
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2406 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Could’ve asked about it in nightmare and I coulda towncased her
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2409 (isolation #89) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Ok fair enough
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2410 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

VOTE: std
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2420 (isolation #91) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

No I was just suspicious of her and want recognition
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2427 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I soured snivy town again
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2428 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

soulread*

I think as scum he would be self conscious of the rolefishing thing lmao

wifom but like I think it's too easy
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2429 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:08 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I think STD and ircher are good wagons today
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2430 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:11 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

something I brought up in nightmare pt:

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=83&t=91156&user_select%5B%5D=37068

this is my completed experience with random nurse. he was a town sub. ridiculously aggressive and immediately tunneling someone and begging for votes on them

idk

just so different here even tho the circumstances are diff
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2431 (isolation #96) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:12 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

STD is like, I just dont really like his wheme read. even tho it was right

like my first game with STD I townread him for being waffly and constantly unconfident and stuff lol

and now he's weirdly confidently like wheme is simply town.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2432 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:14 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

sheep
aureal
abnegation
python
tweet
kkfc
radical rat

this is like my working townlist I guess + maybe snivy
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2436 (isolation #98) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:44 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

hm ok
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2437 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:44 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

idrk how to read him then :skull: :skull:
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2441 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:19 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 2438, Aureal wrote: Yeah, stuff like this is him being pretty confident about his read. And more instances later on in the game. I definitely know what you mean about being waffly though, I've seen that too. Sometimes you've got reads, sometimes you don't. *shrug*
I was in that game lol and tbh I think cephrir is definitely an exception

but I'll like still sorta take ur word for it I think
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2449 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:43 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 1885, Korina wrote:
VC 1.25
WhemeStar (5):
Aureal, Ranger, Abnegation, Rautherdir, Radical Rat
camelCasedSnivy (3):
Cat Scratch Fever, usesPython, Save The Dragons
Cat Scratch Fever (3):
sheepsaysmeep, Morning Tweet, Doctor Drew
Rauthedir (2):
Titus, DragonEater70, camelCasedSnivy
Ranger (2):
Kyoko Kirigiri, WhemeStar
KatyKimFanClub (1):

Abnegation (0):

DragonEater70 (0):

Kyoko Kirigiri (0):

Aureal (0):

Doctor Drew (0):

sheepsaysmeep (0):

Random Nurse (0):

usesPython (0):

Save the Dragons (0):

Radical Rat (0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Titus (0):

Flea the Magician (0):

Not Voting (4):
Flea the Magician, Random Nurse, Rautherdir, KatyKimFanClub

With
known votes, it takes
of them to achieve a majority.

Deadline is in:
Deadline is suspended at 3 days, 10 hours until a replacement for Merlyn is found.

Moderator Notes:

- Ranger is V/LA every Sunday/Monday for July.
- Kyoko Kirigiri is V/LA every Sunday thru Tuesday.
- Replacing Random Nurse

Nightmare
Ranger's proposal: [
Doctor Drew
, Radical Rat, usesPython, Abnegation, sheepsaysmeep, Ranger, Titus] (7, E-3!):
Ranger, Radical Rat, Save The Dragons, usesPython, sheepsaysmeep, Abnegation, camelCasedSnivy
Rautherdir, formerly usesPython's proposal: [
Doctor Drew
, Ranger, usesPython, Abnegation, KatyKimFanclub, Rautherdir, Radical Rat, sheepsaysmeep, Morning Tweet, camelCasedSnivy, Titus (3):
Rautherdir, KatyKimFanClub, Morning Tweet
Kyoko Kirigiri's proposal: [
Doctor Drew
, usesPython, Abnegation, Aureal, camelCasedSnivy, Save the Dragons, Radical Rat] (2):
Kyoko Kirigiri, Aureal
Random Nurse's proposal: [
Doctor Drew
, anger, Radical Rat, usesPython, Titus, camelCasedSnivy, KatyKimFanClub] (1):
Random Nurse
DragonEater70's proposal: [
Doctor Drew
, DragonEater70, usesPython, Abnegation, Aureal, Titus] (1):
DragonEater70
Merlyn's proposal: [
Doctor Drew
, Radical Rat, usesPython, Rautherdir, Aureal, Abnegation, Merlyn] (1):
Merlyn
Morning Tweet's proposal: [
Doctor Drew
, usesPython, Ranger, Titus, Abnegation, Aureal, Rautherdir] (1):
Morning Tweet

With
known votes, it takes
of them to achieve a majority.

Doctor Drew is confirmed.

Spoiler: Pronouns
Pronoun KeyLater

Spoiler: Votes I'm Mentioning For Some Reason (EMPTY)
Empty
In post 1901, Titus wrote: I think CSF's wall case arguing that ccs has static reads is supported by the SR on bianco or whoever replaced them. That slot would always be sred. That's not usually a town thought process.
In post 1902, Titus wrote: VOTE: ccs
this probably looks good for ccs
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2550 (isolation #102) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:02 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 2543, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2539, usesPython wrote:
In post 2537, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
@mod what would happen hypothetically if a player was receiving a bp mason invention from night mare and get vanalized?

Is there a mechanical way to remove/disable inventions as they are handed out?
You should probably just straight up be fullclaiming here if you're town. Also it wouldn't matter since the invention got handed out at the start of the day and any vanillarizing action would happen during the night
I am a watcher variant. I can see what type of actions target me and to watch another slot normally. only on the first night I can do both.

I watched ranger cause I was thinking its a good target regardless of alignment and I saw Cat Scratch Fever visiting ranger. (and ofc ffs that slot is dead and cant confirm it right now) I also saw misc and protective actions visiting me.
Why did this make u say u thought scum visited y
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2617 (isolation #103) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:43 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

VOTE: kirigirl
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2618 (isolation #104) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:43 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Maj maj maj maj
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2623 (isolation #105) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:47 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 2619, usesPython wrote:
In post 2617, sheepsaysmeep wrote: VOTE: kirigirl
vote for a nightmare too
plurality anyways yeah lemme see
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2627 (isolation #106) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:48 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 2620, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: man ...

and to have this game ruining my no mislim record for this stupid mech crap within it

VOTE: kyoko

good luck town
hey if ur somehow town im sorry just blame "it was bastard game lolz"
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2630 (isolation #107) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:49 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 2576, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2548, camelCasedSnivy wrote: HURT: snivy, python, ranger, sheep, abnegation, rat, rauth
Would you mind tagging out with KKFC actually? Nothing personal, it's just that you were one of the ones on Kirigiri's proposal we don't already know is Town, so safety first.

HURT: KatyKimFanClub, usesPython, Ranger, sheepsaysmeep, Abnegation, Radical Rat, Rautherdir
whatever sure

HURT: radical's proposal

I personally wouldve put aureal over rauthe but like I think rauth is most likely town anyway ig
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2633 (isolation #108) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:52 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

tbh I have literally no clue how to play against cult
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2634 (isolation #109) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:53 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

like finding them seems to some degree almost entirely guessing to me

like how finding a serial killer is much harder than finding mafia
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2639 (isolation #110) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:54 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I did this in nightmare btw but I hardclaim that I can communicate outside of thread
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2655 (isolation #111) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:35 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

the "4 hours of work first" reveal was very anticlimactic
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2677 (isolation #112) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

how are we only at 13 already lol thats kinda scary
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2679 (isolation #113) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I believe u

VOTE: std
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2887 (isolation #114) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:37 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I read the past couple pages and everyones role is so much stronger and more interesting than mine bruh
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2890 (isolation #115) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:37 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 2886, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Does Traitor show up as town under investigations?
should be scum
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2893 (isolation #116) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:38 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 2888, usesPython wrote: Do we think Snivy and StD are scum together? Cause if not that clears StD I think
I dont think snivy is scum and also I dont think they would claim this if they were together

I believe snivy really received that result
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2934 (isolation #117) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:08 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

We didn’t want kkfc target someone new besides me because there apparently might’ve still been a living traffic analyst and getting added to neighborhood means u come up false positive
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2935 (isolation #118) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:08 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Which makes TA useless
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2962 (isolation #119) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:43 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I'd like to vouch that being in neighborhood with kkfc made me go from idk about him to thinking he's very town

this is a very uninformed player

when he was scum he felt much more calculated and self-conscious
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2965 (isolation #120) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:51 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

messenger
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2966 (isolation #121) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:51 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I have not successfully sent any because of kkfc role but I also told him I dont care because it seems useless
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2968 (isolation #122) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:56 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

if there were scum I want them to believe theres the possibility im important and could merit a potential roleblock or nightkill lol
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2969 (isolation #123) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:57 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

if im fully only a mailman then "had a mailman component" is not actually untrue tbh
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2974 (isolation #124) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:12 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 2973, DragonEater70 wrote: Oh damn I have 150 posts to catch up on I think?
rookie numbers
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3017 (isolation #125) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:31 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 3015, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Unless Sheep is cult leader, he is actually one of the few people I can confidently say is not culted.
I think u should be able to vouch that I volunteered and supported myself to be aliened that second night which personally I think basically excludes me from being any scum role whether mafia or cult leader
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3092 (isolation #126) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:22 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

VOTE: ircher
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3093 (isolation #127) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:23 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I found rauth's claim scummy but he has the ability to like, if he kills someone who was scummy I'd consider him to suddenly be very town
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3094 (isolation #128) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:24 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

at the same time though I dont think he should necessarily actually use the kill tonight

I think it should be left ambiguous in case of redirection or shit
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3191 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:23 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I think a point against Katy being cultist is that he was willing to target me again last night after I suggested it; I dont rly see a mechanism that benefits from doing that lol
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3224 (isolation #130) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:10 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

if we're going in 7p direction I think I should be included
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3225 (isolation #131) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:11 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 3224, sheepsaysmeep wrote: if we're going in 7p direction I think I should be included
I am the most villagery villager to ever villager
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3281 (isolation #132) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:58 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I think I see it but I am rly not very tuned into this game so im uncertain lol
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3490 (isolation #133) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:23 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

lmfao
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3491 (isolation #134) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:23 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I'll play u in chess to clear myself
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3492 (isolation #135) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:23 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

anything interesting happen that ive missed

is there like a circling summary post of mechanical stuff or something
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3494 (isolation #136) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:28 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

wild
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3495 (isolation #137) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:29 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

if nurse/ircher slot is mafia I claim another round of non-w/w cred for something like multiple day phases ago
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3740 (isolation #138) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:06 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Thanks for hosting! Very interesting