Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Slicey »

First off: Not reading any of Day 1. Ask farside, this is how I play now when replacing in.
hp [leaves] (12) - farside22, Scott Brosius, FC Groningen, CryMeARiver, Dragon Phoenix, ooba, danakillsu, bv310, ReaperCharlie, Kast, wolframnhart, d3x
I want everyone who voted hp to explain to me why they did so. Linking to a previous post is fine, all I want is to see a reason.

farside, who were your suspicions yesterday?
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:01 am

Post by Slicey »

What claims are out as of now?

Also checking back at mod scene it's very strange that hp leaves wasn't killed. Nowhere in his role name does it say he's bulletproof.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Slicey »

Kast, you were the one who shot hp leaves correct? How many shots do you have left?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Slicey »

wolframnhart wrote:@Slicey

Claims that are out so far:
Kast - Han Solo town day vig
Me- Mason R2D2 with TwoHeadedCyclops

@Farside
In Kingdom Hearts Mafia there were two scum groups, and a vig (though limited shots) and an SK, though i think that had 4 more people playing, so when I saw the neutral survivor dead to me that takes care of the SK slot, and when i saw the bounty on you that made me think Jabba and I can see him having his own group, along with the empire, against the alliance.

Whoever I won't know for sure until a flip on someone tells me otherwise.
Well this throws my theories out the window. >_> Well, not exactly.

See, I was thinking that it made no sense for hp to not be killed when it doesn't say anything about him being bulletproof in his role name. I think a majority of you know how inaccurate stormtroopers are, and the often told jokes about how they can't hit anything. So I was thinking he may just be some sort of antitown DK'er with a X% chance of hitting his target. And he missed. However, with him claiming Han Solo, that does change things extremely. I would suggest everyone just keep a small eye on him and not call him very obviously town. Just likely town. And to all those who say "There's no way Han Solo is a fakeclaim," look at my game (Kingdom Hearts Mafia, which our mod played in.) A few main characters were fakeclaims. Again, I seriously doubt Han is a fake claim (he's too awesome), but I wouldn't call him obvtown.

My other theory is that whoever brings up the idea of two scumteam (wolf) is very likely in one of the two scumteams. But he claimed mason, so no. >_>

I need more people to post. I'm thinking CMAR town right now also.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Slicey »

partial roleclaim and that he's been hinting at it since the beginning of the day.

Almaster: Yes, it would make sense, but the point is that it doesn't say bulletproof or any variation of it in his rolename. Also never said Kast is scum with hp (which is utterly impossible.)

wait, CMAR, you investigated someone you thought was town?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Slicey »

Thanks for answering for him. >________>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Slicey »

Also, just read the kill scene, yeah very obvious he was bulletproof. Never mind then about my Kast point.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Slicey »

Slicey wrote:
wait, CMAR, you investigated someone you thought was town?
Answer this please CMAR.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Slicey »

I agree with farside so much on that last post. I mean, that last sentence is basically saying "don't vote my scumbuddy please."

Vote: danakillsu

Feeling a lot of scum vibes from Reaper Charlie as well. First, answering for CMAR, which was totally unnecessary and could be protecting a scumbuddy, and that FoS on Wreck is just... really bad.

Taking back what I said about CMAR being town. Very on the fence with him. Investigating someone you think is town is mind numbingly stupid, but I don't know if it's scum or town driven.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by Slicey »

Wait... just thought of something. If you think about it, a town person with a cop ability wouldn't look for town players (what CMAR did), they'd look for scum players. CMAR agreed with wolf that there is two scumteams (when there is no evidence provided). I'm thinking CMAR to be some form of scum cop, looking to find an innocent player to look more town.

I think I might be on to something here...

Unvote, Vote: CryMeARiver
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Slicey »

d3x wrote:
I don't see a scum modivation for making a claim that early. Do you?
It's not too far of a stretch to believe that with the bounty, CryScum identified you as Town, thus wanted to 'confirm' himself with a 1-shot investigation result. Claiming 1-shot will protect him from ever having to give incorrect reads later on.
This is pretty much what I think. I don't think he's lying about investigating farside, but I'm thinking that he is a (1 shot) scum cop, considering the fact that he also believes in two scum teams, which would then make sense for scum cops to be in this game.

At this time, I don't think farside and CMAR are scum together.

I think CMAR should also full claim.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:58 am

Post by Slicey »

derp just saw the claim. Should read the whole thread before I post >_>

Um... not really sure now.
Unvote.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Slicey »

danakillsu wrote:
I think CMAR should also full claim.
derp just saw the claim. Should read the whole thread before I post >_>
And look at this, people. This guy says CMAR should full claim almost two pages after he has. If I'm scummy for saying I don't believe CMAR's claim at the same time that he reveals his breadcrumbing (and I obviously don't think I am), this guy should be ultra-scummy for telling CMAR to claim after he already has (and I obviously don't think he is), since both were just mistakes about what CMAR had already said.
Oh boy, where to start with this post.

First, look at the timestamps. The posts are 3 minutes apart. I saw d3x's post and it said exactly what I was trying to say. I continued to read the page and saw CMAR's claim. Thus I made the other post to say I'm dumb and didn't read the whole thing quickly.

Second, this doesn't make me scummy. It was a mistake. Mistake doesn't equal scummy, at least not in this case.

Third, this is like basically admitting that not believing the claim, which is what you originally did, is scummy. Thus by calling me scum you're calling yourself scum. Except that I made a mistake. You didn't.

At this point I'm still uneasy on CMAR. I don't want to lynch him right now, but I'm still keeping an eye on him.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Slicey »

danakillsu wrote:
Second, this doesn't make me scummy. It was a mistake. Mistake doesn't equal scummy, at least not in this case.
LRN2RD!!!!!!! I specifically said in that post that I didn't find you scummy!
Oops, my bad. For the record, I don't find you scummy either. Especially with bv being a (likely) investigative role.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Slicey »

Ooba:
danakillsu wrote:I agree with Scott. CMAR, if you're going to claim that much of your role, you should give us the name of your role so that we can confirm whether that fits. Until then, I'm suspicous of you for claiming without any real pressure.
vote: CMAR
. And bv310 always does this, so no one should be voting for him.
Check the last sentence. Saw this as protecting a scummate.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Slicey »

Goddam Reaper Charlie stop the rolefishing please.

The obvious thing to do here is to have Kast shoot Wreck Star. If she's town, then we have two lynches in bv and semioldguy. If she's scum, well then we killed scum, and then we can move on from their.

I'm pretty sure Wreck Star is the liar in all this mess. But regardless if she's telling the truth or not, she's the best shot by far.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Slicey »

farside22 wrote:Frankly I didn't like Semi's comment about not targetting THC. He was too cool of a customer being accused by someone.
I know if someone would accuse me of something I didn't do I would be all like oh hell no you lying sack of scum.
As well as telling everyone to please lynch scum.
This is a very valid point. I'm now definitely thinking two scum groups, one with Wreck Star, and one with SOG. And if Wreck is town, there is very likely a framer, as I don't think bv is lying.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #17) » Sat May 01, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Slicey »

Ooba is so very right. Although I wouldn't mind a Reaper Charlie lynch, I mean it's so blatantly obvious he's trying to save his scumbuddy (this is if Wreck flips scum, which I believe they will). But yeah, killing Wreck is such a good idea. Cuz even if he's town, we'll pretty much know there is a mafia framer due to bv getting a guilty on them and that Semi is liar and we lynch him. If Wreck is scum, and a tracker scum, then there is a chance that semi is lying and did target THC. My gut is telling me semi is telling the truth, and thus I'm much more inclined to a Reaper Charlie lynch.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but hurry up and get here Kast. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #18) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Slicey »

Okay Reaper, I think I'm misinterpreting what you're saying. I thought that by saying we should vig SOG first, that you thought Wreck was town, and thus were defending him.

You're still wrong though. Wreck is still a much better vig.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #19) » Sun May 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by Slicey »

I don't like Scott's vote at all.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #20) » Mon May 03, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Slicey »

ooba wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:Kast was V/LA until May 2. It's now May 3.

Just throwing that out there.
Well, he has not made any other posts on the site. He'll be here soon enough I guess.

There's a good third of the player list not posting:
Toon Fighter
Vel-Rahn Koon
AlmasterGM
danakillsu
FC Groningen
DragonsofSummer
I'd say there's at least two scum in that group.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #21) » Mon May 03, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Slicey »

Yeah, well you're definitely not one of the scum. You're one of my stronger town reads IMHO.

Honestly, I think both Wreck and SOG need to die today. I just think Wreck should go first because then we'll definitely know if we need to lynch SOG.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #22) » Mon May 03, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Slicey »

Yeah, well you're definitely not one of the scum. You're one of my stronger town reads IMHO.

Honestly, I think both Wreck and SOG need to die today. I just think Wreck should go first because then we'll definitely know if we need to lynch SOG.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #23) » Mon May 03, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Slicey »

Why would I vote one of those two when we have a dayvig? I already said I strongly advocate a Wreck Star vig, a vote is unnecessary. I also already said I misunderstood your wanting to kill SOG first as protecting Wreck Star. You think both are scum, I thought you didn't.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #24) » Mon May 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by Slicey »

Kast wrote: -
Slicey wrote:Wait... just thought of something. If you think about it, a town person with a cop ability wouldn't look for town players (what CMAR did), they'd look for scum players.
This is a lie. You clearly and obviously were pushing this "angle" for several posts. This is either an example of intentionally pushing a crap argument (scum) or stubborn town
Eh, guess it depends on who you're talking about. Personally, as a cop, I scan people who I think are scum, and I think a majority of the MS community do as well. I don't think I've ever seen a cop or someone with an investigative role try to look for town players. I found that very odd.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #25) » Sat May 08, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Slicey »

Thank you bv, this clears so much for me.

The SOG bounty is interesting. Scum are definitely placing the bounty with Greedo flipping scum. Would scum place a bounty on there own scummate? I doubt it. If there are two scum teams, SOG is definitely in one. If there is one, I highly doubt there is. Right now, I'm thinking two scum teams, and thus:

Vote: semioldguy

I don't understand the dana suspicion at all. He's one of my stronger town reads IMHO.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #26) » Sun May 09, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Slicey »

V/LA til Thursday due to finals.

Noted.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #27) » Tue May 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Slicey »

I'm having lots of site problems, so expect erratic posting from me for the time being. Apologies.

Don't see any strong case against d3x, and I've already said I think Dana is town. I really find TF scummy though. His vote against me still makes no sense IMHO. It sounds like he voted me because I correctly thought SOG was scum and he disagreed. Also lurking and then actually participating when he's called out on it. Really, he's done no scumhunting.

Vote: Toon Fighter

I'm still thinking Scott is scum BTW. Very likely he's the Empire GF. There's no way he's in Jabba's group though. Just look at most of his posts, it's just go with the flow and no scumhunting from what I've seen.

Also thinking DP is scum, his analysis posts have virtually nothing in them. Just a couple quotes here and there, a very brief summary, and then nothing. Made to look like contribution when he really isn't.

Wouldn't be surprised if Almaster is scum too, just pops in with a vote on the biggest bandwagon with no reasoning and then disappears.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #28) » Wed May 19, 2010 8:31 am

Post by Slicey »

Toon Fighter wrote:Well, in MY opinion, they are. We could do a study, and analyse previous games, in order to confirm os disprove that theory.

But I usually lurk, as scum or as town, so you can't infer my role from there. All I can say is that I am town in this game, not scum.

@Slicey: great post, managed to accuse a bunch of people in just one post. But, for you, lurk = scum. You should try and build better cases.
Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not in the beginning of the sentence, but if you are, what's so bad about accusing multiple people? Lurking is just one of the points against you. I don't lynch people just because they're lurking. If they post once a week but the post seems like it's scumhunting or contribution to the town in some way, then I'm okay with it. However, if they come and post little to nothing, like you have, then that I have a problem with. You say I should try and build better cases. You should try and actually build cases. Your half a case against me is that I thought SOG was scum and you disagreed. And yet you still think I'm scum even though SOG is now confirmed scum, which you say in here:
I have explained my Slicey vote, and in my opinion, he(she?) can still be scum.
So please, explain to me why you think I'm scum, because so far you've only provided one point which doesn't even matter anymore.

Also, look at these posts while looking at TF in iso.
Can you claim more than your rolename only, plz, C-3PO?
Blatant rolefishing.
Well, I was attacked, can't I defend myself? I will scumhunt in the future.
Why can't you scumhunt now? There's nothing stopping you from doing that.
I have re-read the last few pages, and payed attention to Kthxbye's case. It is a good case, and I will vote: d3x , and will keep my vote on him until he defends himself.
Blatant bandwagoning, not even providing a good reason. What do you like about the case? What do you agree with? Also, d3x has now defended himself. You have posted since the defense? Why haven't you unvoted? I think he defended himself pretty well.

And don't forget that TF was defending SOG, confirmed Imperial. I think there's a great chance he's Imperial as well.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #29) » Wed May 19, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Slicey »

Kast, you think dana is the last member in Jabba's group?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #30) » Wed May 19, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Slicey »

Okay, just trying to see where you're coming from.

Not really sure who the last member is of the Jabba mafia, but I am pretty sure that both TF and Scott are in Imperial Mafia. I definitely don't think it's dana though.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #31) » Wed May 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by Slicey »

I'm not looking at it in terms of flavor or connections. There is no possible way Scott can be in Jabba group, because there's an innocent on him and the GF is dead. TF blatantly defended SOG in a chainsaw attack against me. He could be in either scum group but I'm thinking Imperial because of this.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #32) » Fri May 21, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Slicey »

I don't plan on voting either d3x or dana, as I'm pretty sure they're town.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #33) » Sat May 22, 2010 5:32 am

Post by Slicey »

Dragon Phoenix wrote:*hops off the fence*

Looking at d3x, I must say that the accusations in post 874 are pretty solid, and not defended well.

Vote d3x

And
slicey
, care to elaborate on post 957? Why are you pretty sure they are both town?
Before I do that, how about you elaborate why you just put someone at L-2 with next to no reasoning?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #34) » Sun May 30, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Slicey »

ugh sorry I'm here, had problems with the site again and I just started my new job yesterday, so I've been really busy. Definitely should get a post up either tonight or tomorrow though.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Slicey »

Alright, back, hopefully. XD

Regarding yesterday's lynch, if I had been around, I still would have kept my vote on TF. Very convinced he was scum, obviously I was wrong.

Regarding bv's investigation, I'm thinking he was roleblocked or in some way was prevented, and not due to d3x. I still see him as town, and have found no good reasons at all that people find him scummy. What exactly is the case on him, because I don't see any.

Dana's claim is interesting. As I said before, I believed dana to be town, but this claim seems a little... convenient? The other big question is the bounty. If Dana had redirected THC (I kinda get confused on redirection and busdriving, so correct me if I'm wrong), wouldn't the bounty originally have been on THC? It makes no sense for the bounty to be on THC, which is the biggest reason I'm doubting the claim right now. However, there's no way dana could be Jabba scum. If he's scum, he'd have to coordinate that with SoG.

Personally, I'm looking for the last Jabba scum (assuming 3 scum per team, which is a fair assumption to make). The following people have the possibility of being Jabba scum:

d3x
ooba
Dragon Phoenix
Slicey
LynchMePls
vezopiraka
BlazeRb
Kthxbye

Now, obviously I know I'm not Jabba scum. I don't think d3x is scum. Ooba, while I think he's wrong with pretty much everything (and I'll respond to your case against me next post), is actively scumhunting, and I've gotten a pro town feel from him. LynchMePls is very likely town, mostly from gut. Blaze is a null, and Kthxbye is neutral leaning town. Vezopiraka and DP are my two candidates for being the last scum member. DP is mostly gut, but a couple other things also. Like how his 'analysis' were mostly just a couple sentences, and thus not really very insightful analysis. And how, especially in the beginning, he was lurker hunting, which is a big scumtell in my book (you can find it under the 'Cobalt' section). He was attacking FC Gronigen (although lurking wasn't his biggest point, he was still attacking a lurker), DoS, and Almaster a bit. I think I'm going to actually trust my gut this time. The last two times I didn't (ReaperCharlie in this game and Sajin in some other mini I played with him), they were both scum. Vezopiraka is I think pretty obvious, if you look at his posts. Especially this:
Why are you voting me if I did a bad thing?
And this:
My plan: Don't lynch the last guy in the jabba the hut part. We should lynch the empire so the other scum team can help us kill each other.
My plan? Lynch the last guy in the Jabba group. Not sure if it's vezo or DP. BTW, if one does flip Jabba scum, that doesn't mean the other clear. I think they're both likely to be scum.

Vote: Dragon Phoenix

And now to find ooba's case...
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Slicey »

ooba wrote:
Slicey

- SoG’s initial defense of k7
- The contradiction about knowing hp was bulletproof when he said he does not re-read earlier days leads me to believe he got a synopsis from his scum buddies
- Backtracking of CMAR town opinion was scummy
- Plus I have a theory due to 523, 525 and 717: These posts indicate that Slicey was sure that RC was scum on D2. In fact he spotted RC’s weak Fos of WS which no-one else did because he was so focused on RC. Plus his slip that CMAR might be a “scum cop” who was trying to get a innocent on a townie. Why not just say CMAR is scum goon trying to claim innocent on somebody else for townie points? Since the jabba group had a tracker, we can safely say that the empire group would have an investigative role.

In short, I believe Slicey is a scum role cop who caught RC jabba.

Also there’s the fact of the N3 night kill choice by the empire – if torturing is palpatine’s kill sig, why did they pick RC? Why not pick wolf or kast? Someone might bring up the argument that they might have thought RC might be a GF, but logic dictates that if you are trying for a cross kill, you try and kill one of the other uncofirmeds since you might hit other scum member(s)+GF giving you better chances. Only point where that does not hold true is if you know RC was scum.
- Can't respond to this.
- This really isn't a contradiction. I was speculating about why Kast's shot didn't work. Someone told me that it said in the Day 1 lynch flavor why Kast's shot didn't work. I went back to check the lynch scene, read the flavor, and it ended my speculation because it gave an explanation on why the shot didn't work. I didn't read D1 as a whole. I read the lynch scene, and maybe a couple posts here and there that someone may have linked to, or when I was reading a couple people in iso.
- CMAR was scummy in my eyes. I don't see any reason to scan someone you think as town, and I still don't. The point of a cop is to look for scum, not town. Provide that with the two scumteam theory I had, and that's how I got my scum read on him.
- First, claiming a PR when you aren't one could be risky, because you can be wrong, or at least that's my way of thinking. That's why I was thinking scum cop. And are you saying it's scummy for actually catching ReaperCharlie being scummy? I'm sorry that you find scumhunting scummy.

Your theory holds no water because RC was a GF, and thus I would have gotten an innocent result if I was a scum cop.

I can't answer why the Empire Mafia chose to kill RC. Maybe because he was confirmed town by bv? Maybe because he found members of the Empire Mafia scummy and they saw him as a potential threat? (like scott). Point is, I don't know.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Slicey »

Slicey wrote: - CMAR was scummy in my eyes. I don't see any reason to scan someone you think as town, and I still don't. The point of a cop is to look for scum, not town.
Provide
Combine that with the two scumteam theory I had, and that's how I got my scum read on him.
Fixed.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Slicey »

Blaze, I can't get a read on you. Doesn't really mean anything.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Slicey »

danakillsu wrote:
The other big question is the bounty. If Dana had redirected THC (I kinda get confused on redirection and busdriving, so correct me if I'm wrong), wouldn't the bounty originally have been on THC? It makes no sense for the bounty to be on THC, which is the biggest reason I'm doubting the claim right now. However, there's no way dana could be Jabba scum. If he's scum, he'd have to coordinate that with SoG.
I talked about this already. Just check my iso.
My plan? Lynch the last guy in the Jabba group. Not sure if it's vezo or DP. BTW, if one does flip Jabba scum, that doesn't mean the other clear. I think they're both likely to be scum.

Vote: Dragon Phoenix
Interesting. I pretty much agree with you here, except I would add d3x into the mix. I'd be willing to vote for DP, since the thing I mentioned earlier doesn't give him too many town points and he's one of the three people I've suspected for a while. I think that d3x should be first, though.
And I can get a read on Blaze. I think he's scummy town, just like TF was.
I know you did. That doesn't change the fact that I don't buy it.

Please tell me exactly why you find d3x scummy. Or at least link me to the post in which you did so.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Slicey »

Kthxbye wrote:dana, p1173 makes zero sense. I'm believing your claim less and less.
Oh god this. This so much.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:24 am

Post by Slicey »

I don't see how dana could be Jabba mafia with his claim. He would have had to coordinate it with SOG.

Don't know if I buy the claim yet. There seems to be a lot of one shot roles (one shot RB, one shot busdrive, one shot commute). I think there is at least one scum between Blaze and dana. I think one of them is lying and one is telling the truth, but I'm not sure which. Leaning more towards dana.

BTW, totally forgot to mention this earlier, but I have a pretty good reason to believe that Vezo is fakeclaiming. But really I think we should focus more on Blaze and dana today.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Slicey »

Kast: Good point. Dana could very well be Jabba scum.

Unvote, Vote:danakillsu
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Slicey »

danakillsu wrote:
Kast: Good point. Dana could very well be Jabba scum.

Unvote, Vote:danakillsu
This is strange, because I don't see Kast saying anything that hasn't already been said about me, and suddenly you're saying the exact opposite about me from what you've been saying all game.
fos: Slicey
go ahead and call that OMGUS, but I definitely don't think you're voteworthy, just that you're acting suspiciously here.
More like I thought there was no way you could be Jabba scum, but then Kast made me realize I was being dumb and that you could be Jabba scum. I didn't vote you initially because I was trying to find the last Jabba scum, and due to faulty logic I didn't think it could be you.

Also the 1-shot RB was farside, check the deaths. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:05 am

Post by Slicey »

Goddamit Blaze, LVP forever. >_>

Hey dana, why doesn't DP need to claim, but everyone else who hasn't needs to? You couldn't have forgotten, you even said he was scummy. >_>

Okay, at least one of Scott and dana is town, which surprises the hell out of me.

I really think we should mass name claim. Hell, I'll start. My guy's name is Carlist Rieekan. He was Rebel commander in Hoth (which is why I don't buy's vezo's claim, because I don't think there'd be two people involved in the Battle of Hoth in this game). Also, DP goes next.

Still think d3x is town, only disconcerting thing is the Ewok thing, wanna hear other name claims first.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Slicey »

durr forgot to vote.

Vote: DP

Completely fine with lynching him or vezo.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Slicey »

danakillsu wrote:EBWOP: Specifically, why only at least one of us, instead of just both of us?
One of you could still be the Empire GF.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Slicey »

LMP's attack of Kthx is bad bad bad. Kthx is almost undoubtably town, how are you not seeing this?

Yeah, with all the name claims now, d3x's seems very off. What's the flavor for Wickett? BTW, Kthx, Chewy was a fakeclaim used by Wreck Star.

I don't like DP's claim, for obvious reasons. I really think we should lynch him or Vezo today.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Slicey »

Let's see, I've been calling d3x town almost this entire game, and I really haven't seen him do anything scummy. His name claim seems a bit off. To me, that's not enough justification for a lynch, compared to DP and Vezo.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by Slicey »

Slicey wrote:Goddamit Blaze, LVP forever. >_>

Hey dana, why doesn't DP need to claim, but everyone else who hasn't needs to? You couldn't have forgotten, you even said he was scummy. >_>

Okay, at least one of Scott and dana is town, which surprises the hell out of me.

I really think we should mass name claim. Hell, I'll start. My guy's name is Carlist Rieekan. He was Rebel commander in Hoth [/b](which is why I don't buy's vezo's claim, because I don't think there'd be two people involved in the Battle of Hoth in this game).[/b] Also, DP goes next.

Still think d3x is town, only disconcerting thing is the Ewok thing, wanna hear other name claims first.
Bolded on why I think vezo could be scum. Also applies to DP as well.

I'll try to go back and look for questions that were asked of me, the new forum is very weird and I don't like it. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by Slicey »

Slicey wrote:
Slicey wrote:Goddamit Blaze, LVP forever. >_>

I really think we should mass name claim. Hell, I'll start. My guy's name is Carlist Rieekan. He was Rebel commander in Hoth
(which is why I don't buy's vezo's claim, because I don't think there'd be two people involved in the Battle of Hoth in this game).
Also, DP goes next.

Bolded on why I think vezo could be scum. Also applies to DP as well.

I'll try to go back and look for questions that were asked of me, the new forum is very weird and I don't like it. >_>
yay quote failures.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by Slicey »

ooba wrote:Half way through my ISO reads. Something for Slicey:

"I think there is at least one scum between Blaze and dana." - Your thoughts on this now after the Blaze flip?

"BTW, totally forgot to mention this earlier, but I have a pretty good reason to believe that Vezo is fakeclaiming." - you should share this info right now.
Still think dana could be scum. Not ruling it out at all.
SB wrote:
Slicey wrote:Let's see, I've been calling d3x town almost this entire game, and I really haven't seen him do anything scummy. His name claim seems a bit off. To me, that's not enough justification for a lynch, compared to DP and Vezo.
But what besides Vezo's claim is scummy? If it is just his claim, why are you for a vezo lynch yet not a d3x lynch? Also second ooba's request for your "knowledge" of his claim.
I've definitely said why I think vezo is scummy. I don't think doing an iso of somebody is working yet (I can't seem to find it), but if you can, check my posts from the previous day or two and you'll find it. The claim is just the icing on the cake.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:10 am

Post by Slicey »

Mod: Prod on Vezo and wolf (if he's eligible, don't remember seeing him post for a while), please?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #53) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Slicey »

Anybody else think hp could have been recruited by Jabba mafia, thus making it a three person scumteam and also why we haven't had a Jabba kill since RC died?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #54) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Slicey »

Yes, I'm saying he could have been recruited somehow, but wasn't.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:58 am

Post by Slicey »

Ooba, I don't understand, you keep saying me and LMP are scum because of our connections to d3x. Yet you don't want to lynch him, which would help prove your wrong theory, but would rather lynch me or LMP? I don't understand.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Slicey »

I think a mass claim is in order today. I'm not sure how much it will help though.

BTW, Scott is not longer confirmed town obviously. I think he's the scummiest out of the unconfirmeds, mainly because of his coasting after being "confirmed" by bv.

Vezo I'm still unsure of because I don't think he's paying enough attention to realize Kast was confirmed town. Still could be a shot in the dark.

Scummiest to least scummiest:
Scott
Vezo
LMP/d3x

Vote: Scott
I'm in support for a Scott or Vezo lynch today.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Slicey »

KTB is already confirmed. >_> And even if his role was a scum role, it wouldn't make sense to have a RB'er and Mass RB'er on the same team.

Everyone has nameclaimed. Me, LMP and I believe yourself are the only ones who haven't full claimed yet.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Slicey »

That list is just everyone who isn't confirmed and who isn't me. >____>

Yeah, I mean I've already lead the lynch against one VI, and we already lynched a second one, which is why I'm so unsure about Vezo.

LMP: That post is very interesting indeed. Ooba's main target's were me and d3x. I know I'm town, so he could definitely be bussing his scumbuddy. I'd put him above you, just under the Vezo.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:29 am

Post by Slicey »

I am also VT.

Honestly at this point lynching either d3x or Scott is good. If one of them ends up being town we lynch the other one tomorrow.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Slicey »

Note that I'll be V/LA for the weekend.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Slicey »

I really have nothing new to add. Fine with lynching d3x or vezo. I'll wait to see if wolf does something and then vote for one of them.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Slicey »

Oh, oops, I thought wolf hadn't made a post yet, not really paying attention.

Vote: Vezo

Going with my original pick.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by Slicey »

Also the fact that ooba is confirmed scum and laid out a case against you AKA distancing, if you were scum.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #64) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Slicey »

Vote: Vezo

This is our lynch for today. If he ends up town, we lynch Scott tomorrow. I can't see us losing this game.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Slicey »

Wow, good job LMP. Not once did I suspect you of being scum.

In actuality, I think town lost because of all the VI's this game (TF, Blaze, Vezo, Scott and to a lesser extent CMAR). Empire Mafia did well, but town was just so bad. XD

Also I told you guys d3x was town he literally did nothing scummy all game. Why were so many people pushing his lynch?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:34 pm

Post by Slicey »

RC I was right about you. <3
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #67) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Slicey »

I think we could have won this game is Blaze or Vezo weren't complete idiot's.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”