CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:There is actually a big difference in what I said there and what you said here, however I don't wish to discuss this any further, I'm never 100% clear on the talking outside thread rules and don't wish to break it somehow out of ignorance.
Hence why I tried not to reveal anything at all. And there wasn't a big difference at all though. Anyway...is anyone else out there?
Oh, and, not to mention, what I said makes complete sense to me. Farside is town, I'm pretty positive, as I think it would be Jabba the Hutt to place this bounty, making farside town in my opinion. I also wonder the power of a stun grenade. But we are not lynching Farside, so../
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I agree about the jabba the hut comment, however with two kills last night I am guessing that might mean its jabba's group vs empire vs alliance, but that remains to be seen. If it is that way Jabba could have bountied Farside because she can be a strong player both as scum and town, so Jabba is trying to get rid of farside by offering an item.

Let's also not forget that IF there is more then one person in jabba's group (like bobba fet) then they can hammer and get said item and use it, so extra incentive for them.

All speculation though, won't know till someone flips differently.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

wolframnhart wrote:I agree about the jabba the hut comment, however with two kills last night I am guessing that might mean its jabba's group vs empire vs alliance, but that remains to be seen. If it is that way Jabba could have bountied Farside because she can be a strong player both as scum and town, so Jabba is trying to get rid of farside by offering an item.

Let's also not forget that IF there is more then one person in jabba's group (like bobba fet) then they can hammer and get said item and use it, so extra incentive for them.

All speculation though, won't know till someone flips differently.
Boba is dead. Greedo is the last one I'd assume since there is likely 3 vs. 3 vs. town in my opinion.
Farside is town. I have that info.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Oi i got my chars mixed up, Greedo i mean, my fault there.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Also Boba was a neutral survivor, i don't think he was apart of the possible Jabba group at all, but again, I am not sure.

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

wolframnhart wrote:Oi i got my chars mixed up, Greedo i mean, my fault there.
Oh, was it Jango that was part of Boba's group hunting for Han? It couldn't have been, didn't he die in the arena scene of Episode 2? It had to be Boba. So who else could be in there group?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Well by looking at the star wars wikki I would say this line stands out:
"The Hutt put his trust in no one other than his Nimbanese accountant Mosep Binneed and Ephant Mon, whom he made Chief of Security of his palace. "

So i would guess either of those two, maybe possibly even both, because I think if i am reading this right Greedo was not actually under the employment of jabba, he was just a bounty hunter who took up the bounty on Han.

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

wolframnhart wrote:Well by looking at the star wars wikki I would say this line stands out:
"The Hutt put his trust in no one other than his Nimbanese accountant Mosep Binneed and Ephant Mon, whom he made Chief of Security of his palace. "

So i would guess either of those two, maybe possibly even both, because I think if i am reading this right Greedo was not actually under the employment of jabba, he was just a bounty hunter who took up the bounty on Han.
That is true. Greedo was a bounty hunter under the employment of Jabba. There was a high price on the head of Han, Greedo happened upon him in the Cantina. Han shot him and left him a nice tip for the mess :D One of the best parts of the movie. Also, how could I ever forget this:
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

In fact, to go along with the speculation, if it is a Jabba group, and if it is Ephant Mon that is apart of said group, with him being chief of security i could almost see that as being a scum rolecop.

But either way this isn't helping us much. We need more posters.

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

wolframnhart wrote:In fact, to go along with the speculation, if it is a Jabba group, and if it is Ephant Mon that is apart of said group, with him being chief of security i could almost see that as being a scum rolecop.

But either way this isn't helping us much. We need more posters.
I agree, also, doc should be on R2 (you), until we get another clear. Just sayin
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Dragon Phoenix wrote:I think you're immune for day kills, as a SK or GF. If you are town, I don't understand your vote on Kast.
My reason for being on the lynch wagon yesterday.

The night actions give me no real new insights. I tend to come back to FC Groningen whom I considered the scummiest yesterday, but I will do a re-read first.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by Kdub »

Vote Count

d3x (0)
-
farside22 (0)
-
wolframnhart (0)
-
ooba (0)
-
Kast (0)
-
Toon Fighter (0)
-
ReaperCharlie (0)
-
CryMeARiver (0)
-
Dragon Phoenix (0)
-
Wreck Star (1)
- bv310
Slicey (0)
-
Vel-Rahn Koon (0)
-
AlmasterGM (0)
-
Scott Brosius (0)
-
danakillsu (0)
-
FC Groningen (0)
-
semioldguy (0)
-
DragonsofSummer (0)
-
bv310 (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (18)
- d3x, farside22, wolframnhart, ooba, Kast, Toon Fighter, ReaperCharlie, CryMeARiver, Dragon Phoenix, Wreck Star, Slicey, Vel-Rahn Koon, AlmasterGM, Scott Brosius, danakillsu, FC Groningen, semioldguy, DragonsofSummer

19 votes available, 10 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is May 22, ~10 am PDT
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:01 am

Post by Slicey »

What claims are out as of now?

Also checking back at mod scene it's very strange that hp leaves wasn't killed. Nowhere in his role name does it say he's bulletproof.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Slicey wrote:What claims are out as of now?

Also checking back at mod scene it's very strange that hp leaves wasn't killed. Nowhere in his role name does it say he's bulletproof.
I would theorize that as a neutral survivor maybe was given a one shot save. Hard to say and not helpful.

I'm not sure why wolf thinks there is 2 scum groups. I would say looking at the storyline one being stabbed in the back and one sliced in half I could guess it's possible.
I usually think SK/Mafia before thinking 2 mafia groups.

I still want to go back and read before placing my vote. Hopefully I will have time by Monday
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:27 am

Post by wolframnhart »

@Slicey

Claims that are out so far:
Kast - Han Solo town day vig
Me- Mason R2D2 with TwoHeadedCyclops

@Farside
In Kingdom Hearts Mafia there were two scum groups, and a vig (though limited shots) and an SK, though i think that had 4 more people playing, so when I saw the neutral survivor dead to me that takes care of the SK slot, and when i saw the bounty on you that made me think Jabba and I can see him having his own group, along with the empire, against the alliance.

Whoever I won't know for sure until a flip on someone tells me otherwise.

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:29 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

farside22 wrote:
Slicey wrote:What claims are out as of now?

I would theorize that as a neutral survivor maybe was given a one shot save. Hard to say and not helpful.

I'm not sure why wolf thinks there is 2 scum groups. I would say looking at the storyline one being stabbed in the back and one sliced in half I could guess it's possible.
I usually think SK/Mafia before thinking 2 mafia groups.

I still want to go back and read before placing my vote. Hopefully I will have time by Monday
I think the fact of two kills coupled with a bounty placed on you (Jabba the Hutt presumably) is what makes me personally think there is a possibility of two scum groups.
Also, concerning the bulletproof of hp [leaves], it makes sense with flavor. Boba Fett (as well as Jango, his father, killed by Mace Windu [Mace Wendy]) wore something called Mandalorian armor, hence why he'd be bulletproof.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Slicey »

Kast, you were the one who shot hp leaves correct? How many shots do you have left?
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:26 am

Post by farside22 »

With only 2 deaths I assume Sk/Mafia till something comes up otherwise. I do agree the bounty on me is something ala Jabba the hut.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:09 am

Post by ooba »

Slicey wrote:I want everyone who voted hp to explain to me why they did so.
Post 367
Wookpedia wrote:Vibro-bladed weaponry was more common on isolated, less civilized worlds such as Tatooine. Jabba Desilijic Tiure's personal Gamorrean guards were known to use vibro-axes, and his skiff crew also used pikes with vibro-bladed cutting edges.
This lends some credence to the Jabba scum faction (looking at the kill signature)
CMAR wrote:Something is telling me that this is a ploy to get us to kill a townie.
Think its stupid to classify anyone as townie just because they have a bounty on them. If its a faction thing, I can easily see scum putting a bounty on one of their own to make people think like this.
CMAR wrote:I also wonder the power of a stun grenade.
Sounds like a one-shot Roleblock ..
Wolf wrote:Let's also not forget that IF there is more then one person in jabba's group (like bobba fet) then they can hammer and get said item and use it, so extra incentive for them.
CMAR wrote:Boba is dead. Greedo is the last one I'd assume since there is likely 3 vs. 3 vs. town in my opinion.
Boba was a neutral - if there is a Jabba faction, he was not part of it
Addn: I guess you got this, looking at your later posts ..
CMAR wrote:Farside is town. I have that info.

Just from the bounty placed on her or are you referring to something else here?
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:20 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ooba wrote:
Wookpedia wrote:Vibro-bladed weaponry was more common on isolated, less civilized worlds such as Tatooine. Jabba Desilijic Tiure's personal Gamorrean guards were known to use vibro-axes, and his skiff crew also used pikes with vibro-bladed cutting edges.
This lends some credence to the Jabba scum faction (looking at the kill signature)
Sad part is, I could have told you about the Gamorrean guards
ooba wrote:
CMAR wrote:Something is telling me that this is a ploy to get us to kill a townie.
Think its stupid to classify anyone as townie just because they have a bounty on them. If its a faction thing, I can easily see scum putting a bounty on one of their own to make people think like this.
CMAR wrote:Farside is town. I have that info.

Just from the bounty placed on her or are you referring to something else here?
I have info that Farside is on the good side.
ooba wrote:
CMAR wrote:I also wonder the power of a stun grenade.
Sounds like a one-shot Roleblock ..
Weird thing is, they never use stun grenades in Star Wars...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Kdub »

CryMeARiver wrote:Weird thing is, they never use stun grenades in Star Wars...
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Stun_grenade

:D
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:32 am

Post by d3x »

What changed between here...
In p450, Cry wrote:Farside is town, I'm pretty positive, as I think it would be Jabba the Hutt to place this bounty, making farside town in my opinion.
...and here...?
While in p452, you wrote:Farside is town. I have that info.
The part that really doesn't sit well with me is that...
In p469, you wrote:I have info that Farside is on the good side.
You started this page 'pretty positive' based on opinion and speculation but finished it with concrete information. What gives, Cry?

Frankly, I'm also not liking the speculation from Cry a whole lot. I seriously don't think we should allow this to dictate any decisions we make today. Jabba isn't even the only one who put out bounties in ep 4-6.
ooba wrote:Think its stupid to classify anyone as townie just because they have a bounty on them. If its a faction thing, I can easily see scum putting a bounty on one of their own to make people think like this.
This. I feel that the bounty is Null at best.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:36 am

Post by d3x »

Sorry, I forgot about Slicey's question. I Voted because the Claim was a load of crap. The Role didn't make any sense and felt thrown together in desperation, imo.

GTKAS - d3x
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:32 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

d3x wrote:What changed between here...
In p450, Cry wrote:Farside is town, I'm pretty positive, as I think it would be Jabba the Hutt to place this bounty, making farside town in my opinion.
...and here...?
While in p452, you wrote:Farside is town. I have that info.
The part that really doesn't sit well with me is that...
In p469, you wrote:I have info that Farside is on the good side.
You started this page 'pretty positive' based on opinion and speculation but finished it with concrete information. What gives, Cry?

Frankly, I'm also not liking the speculation from Cry a whole lot. I seriously don't think we should allow this to dictate any decisions we make today. Jabba isn't even the only one who put out bounties in ep 4-6.
ooba wrote:Think its stupid to classify anyone as townie just because they have a bounty on them. If its a faction thing, I can easily see scum putting a bounty on one of their own to make people think like this.
This. I feel that the bounty is Null at best.
What changed was this: I was not sure if revealing this information was best before, but then I realized that town might feel a stun grenade is worth the cost. I investigated Farside last night. He is on the good side.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by d3x »

@Cry- And what about wolf's post made you change your mind?

Also- farside is still a she.

GTKAS - d3x

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”