Supernatural mafia - Mafia team wins!!!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:You've all got it wrong

Unhunt
Hunt:Nero Cain

Nero=bad juju. Everyone knows this D:
Its not like I'm gonna burn down the thread.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm just really confused. GenericHydra is two players playing on one account?

Hunt: Benmage

While I'm confused as hell over the GH situation there's nothing in the rules about him having to disclose any information. But I don't like Benmage using this as trying to get a bandwagon going.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Benmage wrote:
Sorrow,
I don't think meta alone is fantastic,
but I'd at least like the option to do so
... what actually bothered me and warranted my vote was that I too could not think of a reason as to why not..and difficult behavior for simple requests is something I want to avoid altogether as a whole.

Here's an all too often example of where my peeve comes in:

Someone votes player A, saying something like buddied, scumslip, agrees with others statements, or some piggybacking nonsense...Then I come in and as for facts...I usually get resistance followed by responses like its in isos, its all there, go read it your self..some more nonsense...when I finally pull enough strings they usually come to the realization that they have no clue why they are voting...sometimes an epiphany occurs and the player becomes a better player learning how to formulate a case...or I catch some piggybacking scum... Either way I hate doing it, its a waste of time and if I can avoid a precedent of being obstinate forming I will do so.

As town we generally don't have a lot at our disposal. Information is our greatest tool and we'll need as much as possible.
Resistance in this arena is scummy.

And Reaper can be Reaper now...but you'll have to be robo or copter...cause you as RC will confuse me.
Scummy behavior is still scummy. You can do two things with meta. 1.) Use it to defend somebody i.e; When this player X acts like this they've been town. 2.) To make a case on somebody i.e; when player X has done this he's been scum.

Meta helps the town just as much as mafia. To me, if we don't have meta for a certian player its no big deal.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Robocopter87 wrote:So, you active lurk in other games too? What an excuse.
lol, I thaught the same thing. Wich is why I'm not a big fan of bringing meta into a game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Snow_Bunny wrote:I'm here. I wasn't aware the game was this long already. Will catch up soon.
Anything worthy out there so I can say something meanwhile
?
:shock:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ReaperCharlie wrote:My my my! How nice of all these people to drop by, check in, and/or otherwise announce their here-ness.

Please do us all a favor and read the thread (in its entirety, not skimming), and provide us with your top three suspects and/or points of interest in this format:
1. Apparently Nero Cain has a very suspicious mustache.

2. MagnaofIllusion is a large monster from Japan. Obvscum.
3. ReaperCharlie's avatar has kamina glasses. Lynch on sight.

And then preferably, a vote would be awesome too. It is also preferably that your vote be on one of your above suspects.

Love,
ReaperCharlie

The 'stache ALWAYS gives me away.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

'oooh look!!! reaper is mass-chainsaw-defending kagelord! they are scum together! lynchwagon gogogogo!'

Thats why my vote is on Benmage.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
The following people need to really start contributing to the game and scum-hunting -

Nero Cain
I've already stated that I think Benmage has been the scummiest thus far. However, I am willing to post a wall of text w/ quotes so let me get on that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Benmage wrote:
GenericHydra wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Is generichyrda also a hyrda accnt?
Yeah, we are. The fact that both hydras have "hydra" in their names should clarify things.
And your 2 main accounts are?
Asking a question isn't necessarily scummy but just go with it...
Starbuck wrote:
Benmage wrote:
GenericHydra wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Is generichyrda also a hyrda accnt?
Yeah, we are. The fact that both hydras have "hydra" in their names should clarify things.
And your 2 main accounts are?
Putting the 2 main accounts in your sig would be most helpful.
follow up pressure?
Starbuck wrote:That's rather odd imho.
Benmage wrote:
GenericHydra wrote:Speaking for the other head: I would prefer not to say who we are. There is no real point to do so.
There are reasons...I see no reason to be obstinate on such a minor issue.
You two again.
Starbuck wrote:Most of us would like them to state who they are and put it in their signature, which is not an abnormal request.

And they are refusing.
According to you, two is most of us.
Starbuck wrote:How does me using a normal mechanic of this site (having forgotten that farside wanted us to use Hunt instead of Vote) make me scummy?

I honestly don't care who they are
, but I think their response to Benmage is rather shady.
Yet you wanted them to put it in their sig. Lie much?
hydrak wrote:
GenericHydra wrote:Speaking for the other head: I would prefer not to say who we are. There is no real point to do so.
Why don't you tell us why you don't want us to know who you are. I personally don't care who you are, but I am interested to know about why you don't want us to know.
This just seems like more pressure.
LynchMePls wrote:
molestargazer wrote:Do you think that all RVS votes have no worth to the rest of the game and are, in effect, pointless?
No, I just meant that it wasn't critical or anything. I had no reason to vote MS other RVS reasons, so seeing my vote miscounted doesn't seem like something to make a big deal about, that's all I was saying.

I think the hydras should have to disclose their account names as a rule
, but if no such rule exists *shrug*. I don't rely on meta very much, so it doesn't seem like that big a deal to me.
The mod said she was fine with hydras and she never made GH or Hydraks announce their accounts, Hydraks offered on his own good will.
farside22 wrote:awww. :(

Someone asked me about hydra's. I don't mind if people want to have a hydra account for this game.
Benmage wrote:Well lets start lynching this pain in the ass.

unhunt hunt: Generichydra

Obstinate players are anti-town and more often than not, scum. Pulling teeth for easy things is not something I enjoy...next I'll be struggling for rationale with a vote.....no, no, no lets string "th
em"
up now.
Yay!!! Lets start a bandwagon 'cause he's a "pain in the ass".

Though I do agree with obstinate players likely being scum I don't think that him being obstinate about something he doesn't have to tell us about is a scum tell. If you were to ask me my SSN or something that I don't want to tell you, I'm not gonna tell you.

I want to know your role. Are you gonna tell me?

(and no its not role fishing, I'm only trying to prove a point.)
Starbuck wrote:Yes, they are both hydras.

Only Hydrak told us who they were in the sign up thread.
more pressure.
hydrak wrote:GenericHydra still has to explain why they're withholding their identities.
Benmage wrote:
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:And why does it really matter who's behind Genarichydra??
Even without knowledge of why I'd want this information....shit say for meta reasons, or anything you want....there is zero reason to be difficult in this request.
I think this is quite true, but the original premise for your vote (obstinacy is scummy) seemed weak. Initially, it seemed like you were more interested in attacking the annoying rather than scummy player. For this you seem mildly scummier.

Unhunt

I didn't quite understand Midnight Sorrow's vote. You seemed to defend Generic but then... voted Benmage? What did Benmage do that
you
found so scummy?
This sounded kinda like you were defending Mage, the kinda condemned him and then put more pressure on GH to reveal his accounts. Good fence walking.
Benmage wrote:
Sorrow,
I don't think meta alone is fantastic, but I'd at least like the option to do so... what actually bothered me and warranted my vote was that I too could not think of a reason as to why not..and difficult behavior for simple requests is something I want to avoid altogether as a whole.

Here's an all too often example of where my peeve comes in:

Someone votes player A, saying something like buddied, scumslip, agrees with others statements, or some piggybacking nonsense...Then I come in and as for facts...I usually get resistance followed by responses like its in isos, its all there, go read it your self..some more nonsense...when I finally pull enough strings they usually come to the realization that they have no clue why they are voting...sometimes an epiphany occurs and the player becomes a better player learning how to formulate a case...or I catch some piggybacking scum... Either way I hate doing it, its a waste of time and if I can avoid a precedent of being obstinate forming I will do so.

As town we generally don't have a lot at our disposal. Information is our greatest tool and we'll need as much as possible. Resistance in this arena is scummy.

And Reaper can be Reaper now...but you'll have to be robo or copter...cause you as RC will confuse me.
Meta helps the scum as well. If he says something scummy then fine but you don't need meta and I really don't understand why you are pushing so hard.
LynchMePls wrote:
Benmage wrote:As town we generally don't have a lot at our disposal. Information is our greatest tool and we'll need as much as possible. Resistance in this arena is scummy.
This is actually a really great point. This information could be useful to the town, so they should provide it.
OH!!! I've seen this before. Scum agree with each other to make it look like the town is in agreement.
Benmage wrote:
GenericHydra wrote:
Please, the game is difficult enough because of sheer volume and short deadlines; don't bring up the hydra identity issue again, ReaperCharlie & Benmage.
The game, for a large game is crawling...You know what would end everything...your identities, so don't give me any crap. Your the one withholding information. I've dropped the topic till people rehash it.
Holy snork!!!
Benmage wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:
Benmage wrote:The magna v sawyer thing reads town v town to me...I'd like to hear some of the deserters comment on it. I can drop some further content too.
Please do. Calling anything town-v-town this early in the day in a large game definitely warrants some attention, and possibly some stiff suspicion.
I don't know if you ever caught this. This was indirectly a question. Please provide 'further content'.
Uhhhh......I did.....

:
Benmage wrote:Oh well wanted to see different-ing opinions first, but who knows when that'll happen.

I’ve been readin Magna as town for a good portion of this game.

Post 213 when Sawyer comes in, he comes in with content and attacks Magna’s views on Kage. It reads some what nitpicky, but at least he isn’t fence-sitting or coat-tailing. While I don’t agree with the context of post 213 I got town vibes when reading it.

Magna responds in post 215…I don’t see how you can read posts like 215, and 200 and not think of Magna at this stage as town.

I also like post 218 of Sawyers in his counter to jmj whose FoS I disliked. I don’t like FoS’s…lets just vote.

Post 217 from Sawyer reads like hes grasping at straws(mountains out of hills) that aren’t there. He says Magna tried making Kage look worse than he really was. Magna was at least doing something when there was little to go on. That’s town…its scum who piddle around trying not to step on eggshells. Town has to be aggressive and attack.This is pretty much my biggest read on the two. I'm a bias LAL at heart...and clearly desire more content from many people in this game. But when I see early wanna-be cases and discussion/heavy content, it reads town.

And the “pro-town” semantics thing is bleh. Semantics….subjective.

Now, I don’t like Sorrow’s weaksauce vote, and would like more substance than “telling town what to do” vote. Shitttt I’ma tell everyone what to do. Like following tubby's lead.
ReaperCharlie wrote: What I am suspicious of at this point is why anyone is more interested in going for a lynch on kagelord than anything else, because interest in the setup is definitely to be expected from newbies in large games. it's not meta, it's common sense. pull your collective head out of your collective arse and you'll see it too.
I have to agree here, I headdesked because its just toooo easy...toooo novice of a mistake.
Nero Cain wrote:
'oooh look!!! reaper is mass-chainsaw-defending kagelord! they are scum together! lynchwagon gogogogo!'

Thats why my vote is on Benmage.
Wait what?.
The "oooh look!!! reaper is mass-chainsaw-defending kagelord! they are scum together! lynchwagon gogogogo!' was a joke.

but in effect I was agreeing with Kagelord, who in one of his posts said that he he was concerned over you pushing the GH.

Also you said that I haven;t told you why I was voting you, wich is a lie.
Nero Cain wrote:I'm just really confused. GenericHydra is two players playing on one account?

Hunt: Benmage

While I'm confused as hell over the GH situation there's nothing in the rules about him having to disclose any information.
But I don't like Benmage using this as trying to get a bandwagon going
And I KNOW you saw it 'cause you posted right after me.

Benmage,Starbuck, hydraks and lynchmepls are the ones I'd like to look at. I doubt they are all scum but I'd like to investigate that area.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tubby216 wrote:
hunt: chronopie

if benmage is in on its good enough for me
tubby216 wrote:ok new tubby rule.

Tubby rule #347 when present with a hydra lynch on site.

unhunt: chronpie, hunt:GenericHydra
tubby216 wrote:wow that is like 15 min of my life i will never get back. thanks for nothing

its sinple competeing wagons on the hydra's is win, to leave them alone and do nothing is fail.
tubby216 wrote:thats funny, you want content from me?? yah not happening just be pleased i am posting on a regular basis lol
And Mage called GH obstinate.
tubby216 wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:Thats funny, your active lurking on a regular basis.

have you ever played a game with me?

or rather Tried to play a game with me?

Its how I roll.
tubby216 wrote:
unhunt: hunt: reapercharlie

I do not like your tone Sir. That and the squeekiest wheel gets the grease so there you go.
This guy seems like he's posting just to not get prodded and stay off the radar.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

farside22 wrote:

KageLord (4) molestargazer, MagnaofIllusion, jmj3000, Snow_Bunny, Chronopie
[/b]

4 goes into...*scratches head*
Is that a mistake Haylen?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

MOD: Can you confirm that Kage is dead? In your sig it says still searching for a replacement. Maybe it just needs to be updated.

@ Starbuck and Benmage I AM allowed to post my thoughts on the game, if you don't like them then tough. I find it extremely disrespectful to come out with this "lol you fail" attitude. This is my second game here. In my first game when I did a similar wall of text quotes I got the same response. They later flipped scum. Jus' sayin'.
Chronopie wrote:I'm okay with following Starbuck's lead on this, she's next thing to confirmed town atm. Very few games would give scum a day-kill in addition to their NK.

Hunt: Hydrak
but what if they don't have a NK? Day killing mafia's are plausible. Safe claims are pretty common so its not to far of a stretch to give a mafia a day kill and they can claim a day killer.

+
This forum is for Large Theme Games, based on source material (books, movies, etc.) [/b]and/or having significant changes to game mechanics[/b] and rules (13+ players).
That's the text telling us whats contained in this forum so I don't think we should assume that's the game mechanics are cut and dry.
Starbuck wrote: And yes, this means that Chronopie is probably lying about being one.
So why aren't we going after Chronopie?

and really, Crono is basically being called a liar and says nothing?

I'm also concerned with Groups avoidin' teh hammer lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, this is a question for everybody. In the show there are Angels and I'm sure they are in this game. On the show they seem pretty rude so would they be more likly to be town or third party? Or even a second mafia?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What did you ask and who said you were ant1 town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Benmage wrote: Can you quote something specific about this "fail" attitude? I encourage new comers..as a second game you may of wanted to stick to the newbie section a little longer before branching into more difficult large theme games. The quote case on me wasn't very substantial.
Wich ever post you made against me. This is NOT my second game. It is my second game HERE. IMO I played pretty damn well but w/e

Only scum want a case put up against them that way they can pick it apart and what not. I'm not sitting here
OH OH OH. LYNCH HIM!!! THIS GUY IS OBVSCUM.
No I'm posting my FEELINGS on the game.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero wrote:In my first game when I did a similar wall of text quotes I got the same response. They later flipped scum. Jus' sayin'.
I’ll be the first to defend
Walls
myself but the big issue I see is the construction. Condense your quotes as much as possible. And the reaction of one scum in another game really isn’t relevant to how a different player reacts.
Nero wrote:In the show there are Angels and I'm sure they are in this game. On the show they seem pretty rude so would they be more likly to be town or third party? Or even a second mafia?
Pointless set-up speculation that does not good until after much later.
WOOSH!!! That was the sound of the point going over your head. To me a sarcastic responce to musings is NOT a pro-town responce. Who the hell is Walls?

I see nothing wrong with speculation.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Starbuck wrote:And when Magna said "Walls", he meant "Walls of text", or did you not read the sentence of yours that he quoted?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I
THINK
this is our list of inactives.

jmj3000?
animorpherv1
TheLonging
BlazezRb
Robocopter87
Untrod Tripod

unhunt hunt: animorpherv1

I see this guy on all the damn time and he's posting in othr threads. If he's not going to play...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
I
do not like
Benmage's obvious double standard about being totally fine with tubby's beefheadedness but giving Generic Hydra such a hard time.
:!:
I like the mutual chainsaw defense against 361 goin on... *REV REV*
i.e. benmage and starbuck wanting to know GH's heads so much, people calling them out and saying 'this is useless, just stop' and then them attacking other people for calling them out on it, or at least trying to throw suspicion on their direct 'attackers' for no other reason than that they questioned SB and BM's motives.
uh. if you want to use it, you use it, and then it doesn't matter if you've claimed it, because you've already used it.
:?
and just because she's proved she has daykill powers does not make her town.
:!: Exactly.

[/quote]benmage 436: more chainsaw defense on starbuck noted.[/quote]

do you think that the entire mafia faction would have day kill instead of night kill? this seems a bit absurd. if they all claimed one shot like starbuck did, then they'd only get 3 kills total before they were caught lying. also, if somebody claimed a multi-shot but didn't also use it on day 1, they'd be caught there too. i don't really think this line of thinking is productive.

it's much more likely that if starbuck is not town, she's a member of a scum faction who also has a one-shot day kill ability (seen this before), a JOAT with daykill as one of his powers (seen this too), or even maybe some SK or 3rd party role with a day kill.
I HAVE seen a day killing mafia, all I'm really saying is that its possible and that we shouldn't be like
oh she's confirmed townie now.
However, at this time I have no reason to really doubt her claim. So I'm in complete agreement with part dos.
#466 is worth its weight in gold. I get such gooood vibes from MoI.
Nero Cain wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero wrote:In my first game when I did a similar wall of text quotes I got the same response. They later flipped scum. Jus' sayin'.
I’ll be the first to defend
Walls
myself but the big issue I see is the construction. Condense your quotes as much as possible.
WOOSH!!! That was the sound of the point going over your head. To me a sarcastic response to musings is NOT a pro-town response. Who the hell is Walls?
WOOSH!!! That was the sound of what he meant by "Walls" going over your head. Maybe if you read your own post that he responded to, you might have a clue.
:cry:

I DID misread. I THOUGHT that he was defending Mage. But I was really just responding to this part.
And the reaction of one scum in another game really isn’t relevant to how a different player reacts.
But you left that out why? When there was a BW on Hydraks he was very calm. But when I accused Starbucks and Benmage of being POSSIBLE scum all I got was "ZOMG! You're reaching." I don't think that's the most pro-town of responses. And really? Its just how you play the game, everyone posts their opinions and what not.
#479: lurker hunting is often an exercise scum resort to when they don't want to vote their buddies or scumhunt for real. I reallllly dont like how it's become a pattern in this game.
I wasn't on the Kage wagon and I honestly don't see a difference between Kage and Anim. I WANT these folks replaced. But inactives don't help the town and in fact they hurt us. And after 493 I think their lynch is justified.

Cast is an angel. Who helps Sam and Dean, the main protagonists. THIS is why I asked 451.

@ Starbuck What are your feelings on Mage and Magna?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

He's lynched but...
farside22 wrote:
Rules:

11) Posting in
twilight
is acceptable, for both the lynchee and town members. Feel free to post as much or as little as you want of whatever you like.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Chronopie wrote:Still doesn't seem much like a power that would fit the flavour. Cas raised Dean from hell, and he's angelically
exorcised a few minor demons
Nothing would really fit cult un-recruiter.
:eek:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I much rather lynch Tubby. His post about no lynchin' today is so fail. Noob town? I DO agree with him that until we see flips we are lynching blind but still the no lynch was a crummy idea.

vote: Tubby

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hunt: tubby

happy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

un hunt

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I find it quite funny that Day 2 opens and we see an rush of Day 1 lurkers popping up to comment on game design and not discuss their almost total absence Day 1.

Until we see some flips this discussion seems rather pointless.

Hunt: TheLonging.

Nice of you to join us. You are tickling my scumdar already.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Tubby wrote:see i see what you are doing here although i apreciate it its misdirected. I'll give you a few hours and let the maths catch up to you. I we were to no lynch or not hunt today now is the only time we as a town would still be able to recover. However with the lack of flips there could be all dead townies out there or all dead power roles, or we could be really lucky and
scum had crossedkilled. however i doubt we are that lucky.
but yah if your that blood thirsty hunt away captian crusader.
Bolded for emphasis –

Scum can cross-kill? Sounds like a case of ‘Inadvertant slip of information that only scum have at this point’. If that’s the case thanks for letting us know early that we are in a multi-scum team environment.

Unhunt – TheLonging
Hunt – Tubby
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Well I think I've extracted enough reaction with my pushing of the Tubby wagon that it's time to end the farce.

Unhunt Tubby.

Reaper the fact that you only get content heavy when under fire is a concern that is just not going away for me.

Hunt Reaper
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Ok people fun's over.

Tubby may be a fine lynch down the line but Reaper is the call for today.

Seriously there is a
VERY
good reason why he's scum.

More Reaper vote please.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote: I would like to know what (if anything) points to me being scum.

And am I right in assuming you were joking about what you said about tubby earlier with his alleged 'scum slip'? You don't think that's a scum slip any more?
It was a test Reaper ... didn't you divine that from the lack of cohesive case that usually accompanies votes from me that aren't based on information roles?

As to why you are scum it's simple and I'll just put it out there for everyone to see

You were Tracked last night to Molestargazer who quite convienantly is Waiting in the Wings.

I'd rather not pussy-foot around with you. You may begin to flail about now.

More Reaper votes people!!!!
I don't get all the flip flopping. Then you come out in 617 and said you used a night action. Why did you wait so long?

The biggest problem is, if we trust you and lynch RC we won't know his alligment/role.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Image since Benmage can't read very well.

I thought it was quite obvious my post was directed at Magna NOT RC. What I was saying is that if we don't believe RC's claim and we trust Magna's claim and lynch RC there's a big hole. It could be days before we ever got to see RC's flip and this could very well be a no reveal game.
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:And we know if he Scum or Town by this claim ....because?
Nice twisting but I was neither defending RC or demonizing Magna. Simpling pointing out that if we lynch RC we wouldn't know weather he is scum or town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

LynchMePls wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:i don't know who killed mole but i sure as h311 didnt.
We don't. We know he is scum by his play. Why would we know this by his claim? The only reason he even admits he visited Mole is after the tracker claim. What do you expect him to do, throw his hands up and say "You caught me"?
Thats a good point.

unhunt

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Benmage wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Image
Oh my god!
ImageImageImage

YESSSSS
I have a light sabre one to.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Lowell=active lurking

ani=active lurking

Let me sum up today in my own view. It was Magna and Lynchmepls vs. Reaper and MS.

Ultimitly I'm gonna buy Reapers claim 'cause Bobby is a big part of the show and if he were lying wouldn't the real Bobby come forward?

I have a townie read on MS. However, he could be scum defending a townie.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Midnight wrote:I'm Zachariah – Roleblocker
You do know that Zachariah isn’t a very squeaky clean character as he spends a good deal of time torturing Sam and Dean right? And that he purposely aids the forces of hell in unleashing Lucifer. Just wanting to check to make sure you knew that.
Its a fair point but then again Sam and Dean aren't squeaky clean either. Their main source of income is credit card scams. That's not exactly pro-town. :)

This is why I asked weather angels were third party or what would they be. And with 3 nk's last night an angel group could account for the third kill. (A demon group, angel group and then a town vig.) Zachariah is an angel? At the very least MS should get a FOS.

But I think thats half the point of this game, the flavor won't really tell you who is town/scum. Which is why I have to rely on play.

Tubby-not a big fan of his day 1 play and then the suggestion of no lynch was pretty bad.

Midnight's Sorrow-see above

animorpherv1-see above

Lowell-see above + he's way under the radar, IMHO.

Benmage-sorry, I have no case on you. Just something feels odd with you but since I have no case I'm not pushing for your lynch.

hunt: lowell

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hunt: Lowell

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

GroupThink wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Ultimitly I'm gonna buy Reapers claim 'cause Bobby is a big part of the show and if he were lying wouldn't the real Bobby come forward?
That's not right. That process doesn't make sense to me. What would we gain from outting the actual power role?

Alright, okay

HUNT: NERO CAIN
for pretty much saying: "No, Reaper's clear, unless the real guy wants to step up and put himself on the line."

None of this stuff is really making sense to me right now; usually we learn people's alignments when they die.
There is so much wrong with this. First of all, if we went ahead and lynched him it'll be DAYS before we see him flip so its not like we'd know if it was a mislynch. I get it, you don't buy Reaper's claim so why are you voting for me when its HIS claim you don't buy? MEH. Is this what you guys call chainsaw defense?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

animorpherv1 wrote:I'm just digging myself farther into this neat little hole, ain't I?

SSBF:

I have nothing solid yet

@TheLonging:

You've never met anyone who considers all players scum untill they get some town reads?
Its page 38 on day 2 and you have nothing?!? Even my noob ass posts his opinions.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Its a fair point but then again Sam and Dean aren't squeaky clean either. Their main source of income is credit card scams. That's not exactly pro-town.
Yes but the difference between Sam/Dean and Zachariah is that Sam/Dean are the main protagonist of the story while Zachariah is more of an antagonistic character. That's enough to call even more bullshit on Midnight's Sorrow claim.
That part was a joke. Its not like I consider Sam/Dean scummy.

Also unhunt hunt: Ani

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Its a fair point but then again
Sam and Dean aren't squeaky clean either. Their main source of income is credit card scams. That's not exactly pro-town
Yes but the difference between Sam/Dean and is that Sam/Dean are the main protagonist of the story while Zachariah is more of an antagonistic character. That's enough to call even more bullshit on Midnight's Sorrow claim.
That part was a joke. Its not like I consider Sam/Dean scummy.
There's one major problem with your argument here. The original quote looks pretty serious to me. I thought it was trying to move forward the discussion in some way or form. If you're dismissing it as a joke, why was the original quote not serious?
I was agreeing that the Zachariah claim wasn't exactly pro-town looking and then just mentioning something that I found funny about same and Dean.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

SpyreX wrote:Chrono yes.
KMD needs to contribute for that awesome spot.
GT could use being more active but *gasp* I do have a town read there.
Ythan is living on robocopter feelings.

I've got some hidden flip-based factors on SB and Nero that I'd like to resolve before they eat bullets
Meh.

<----sad

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

But aren't we forgetting about Group Think and Lowel?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:But aren't we forgetting about Group Think and Lowel?
What about them?
I find them fairly scummy, especially Lowell. I'm not a big fan of this lets lynch
Chono or RC today
. I'll have to re-read Chono though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ReaperCharlie wrote:-_-

Please tell me how I am scum.

Cause mole was a doc, and I tracked him nowhere, but got tracked to him when he died?

This is BULLSH@#.
If he was a doc wouldn't he have left? but you're saying he went no where.

vote: RC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Hunt: RC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You're missing the point Charlie. I
could
buy your Bobby claim, I
could
buy that you have two roles, despite the fact that everyone else seems to have
ONE
ability or no ability. But....that's as far as it goes. For one to believe that you are townie we'd have to believe the Mole didn't
send
in a night action and that's where I call bs.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

LIES!!!
farside22 wrote: Deadline for Night 1 ends Sunday July 18th, 9:00pm PST
Moles last post, well before he got killed, was Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:07 am

So assuming that he sent in his NA the morning of the 18th that makes your
He couldn't have sent in a NA 'cause he was inactive!!!
theory to be crap.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ReaperCharlie wrote: And read
mole's #487
and please tell me what motivation I would have to kill him, if I was scum. None whatsoever.
Would you like some chesse with that
WIFOM
?

+ I can't find where Magna said that Sam had the same role as you. What is the ISO #.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fos: Sawyer

I agree that he's been quite defensive of RC and that scares me. I'd like a little bit of disscussion before we lynch today.
TheLonging wrote:If I had any kind of killing role I would indeed kill you, but I don't, so alas,
my hunt will be on you tomorrow

Predictions: 2 flips tomorrow, someone revived again, etc.
TL talking to Tubby

Her ISO 39, 44 and 46 was defending RC as well. She's had TV on Tubby all game. Her vote on Sawyer looked alot like scum trying to blend in.

fos: TL

If she flips scum/cult I think we'll need to re look at Tubby.

And why is Lowell STILL trying to act scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@TL So sorry, dude.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Thats good posting.

vote: Sawyer

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

HUNT!!!

f'n hunt: sawyer

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sawyer wrote:Well, there's no reason or even a way to defend myself, because the only reason for my lynch is that I believed RC's claim. And how was I the cause of your death?
Its not that at all dude. Quite a few of us, myself and Spyrex did believe his claim. In fact I'd go so far as to say it was most likely true.
farside22 wrote:
Reaper Charle - ??? - cultist - lynched day 3
See? His character was never revealed? So, to me, a recruited Bobby isn't a far stretch.

What gets it for me is this.
farside22 wrote: Deadline for Night 1 ends Sunday July 18th, 9:00
pm
PST
Moles last post, well before he got killed, was Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:07
am

So assuming that he sent in his NA the morning of the 18th that makes your
He couldn't have sent in a NA 'cause he was inactive!!!
theory to be crap.[/quote]

Yet you kept claiming he had only an hour. 8:07 am-9:00pm is far more than an hour.

And with JM admitting you killed him...that makes Sawyer mafia b/c hiders only die behind mafia, atleast I thought. Either way he's a good lynch.

GT and TL and maybe Tubby are teh cult.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I broke my post tags. :(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Make sense. I buy TL's claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:@MagnaofIllusion: I think there's something else we should discuss as well before we lynch Sawyer:

Given that Sawyer is basically guarateen to flip scum, we should use this oppertunity to find his scum buddies. Which means we should be able to catch not one, but
two
scums in one Day. The first scum is Sawyer, who we are lynching. The second scum is his scum buddy. This would put town further ahead of the game and we'll be able to think ahead of the scums. However, I won't whine if we end the day now, just that we should use the rest of the time to find his scum buddies.
GroupThink wrote:I have two solid reads right now.

1. That I'm town.
2. That I shouldn't vote right now.

This just seems like a repeat of yesterday.
???

It's Day 4, we have over 1,300 posts to analyze, and you still don't have a scum read? What happen to your scum read on tubby216? Especially considering that tubby216 is on the Sawyer's bandwagon?
Yeah GT and Tubby are most likely scum. Perhaps Lowell.
TheLonging wrote:
GroupThink wrote:@TheLonging: Are we deciding your flips and revivals democratically or how is that supposed to go?

Are you just going to tell us what you did afterward? And the whole thing about not being able to be NKd or recruited just seems off to me.
Before I didn't, now I'm going to ask all of you to help me with flips and revivals, since obviously I believe that this should be a town-centered focus as well as getting rid of scum. However, I think we need to only decide on revivals; at the rate this game is going, I will need 2 revivals and 1 - 3 flips, so basically that gets getting rid of everyone in the wings in 1 night. I will be able to tell you guys as well.
I like this. Revive Hydraks and Benmage, flip Sawyer.
Kmd4390 wrote:
GroupThink wrote:That and there's gotta be scum on Sawyer's wagon; it popped off too fast.

We didn't even assess the quicklynch from yesterday before we hopped on another one.

Am I the only one that's thinking this? Have I been lurking that much?
TheLonging based on a Vote Count I saw somewhere with a major wagon on Reap and TheLonging was on the next largest wagon
and
Nero based on my read on him from the first 11 pages.
Are you saying that you have a scum read on me or that there was a bandwagon on me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also not to found of this KMD guy but he's a reach.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:@Kmd4390: You're at Page 12. I know you have a life and all and I understand this, but why it is taking so long for you to catch-up? You've been catching up since the middle of Day 2, you should have been done way before now.
THANK YOU!!!

but I don't buy it. He hammered RC on page 49 so he either is lying about being on page 12 or he skipped over alot of this thread to blend in by hammering on a town lynch.

GroupThink
Chronopie
GenericHydra
Kmd4390
Lowell
Ythan
tubby216

All those guys worry me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@ TL do you still want a Tubby lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hunt: KMD

Dude made a huge contradiction, I'm sorry but I don't buy his story.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TheLonging wrote:explain?
Apparently this guy has been on page 12 since the start of the game. The other day, despite him only being on page 12 he hammered RC on page 49 which means he's apparently lying about being on page 12 and is reading to keep up with us or he is on page 12 but wanted to blend in by hammering. Either way I don't see a town motivation.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

meh. I do NOT like his ISO #1. I also hate the fact that he softclaimed vig in an attempt draw the NK then he tells us that he's really just a VT at least
ATM
. So the claim is fairly cryptic. I would like to hear Chronopie's take on this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also his claim of Crowley is...odd. Crowley is Lilith's right hand man, he's a crossroads demon who betrays Lucifer. I
could
see miller as he claims but KMD is claiming to be a miller as well. Its possible to have more than one miller I guess, so who are you KMD?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

GroupThink wrote:Alright, so we still don't have flips and more people are dead. Nero, SSBF, and TheLonging - one of these is scum. Why we're voting for KMD and Chronopie I don't understand. You lied to us - consecutively.
:eek:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

jmj3000 wrote:Time to start looking for connections between sawyer and RC.
unhunt;hunt: Group Think

Why? He was fence sitting on the Sawyer wagon.
Nero Cain wrote:Ultimately I'm gonna buy Reapers claim 'cause Bobby is a big part of the show and if he were lying wouldn't the real Bobby come forward?
That's not right. That process doesn't make sense to me. What would we gain from outting the actual power role?

Alright, okay

for pretty much saying: "No, Reaper's clear, unless the real guy wants to step up and put himself on the line."

None of this stuff is really making sense to me right now; usually we learn people's alignments when they die.
In my mind that's how it works. Lets pretend that you claim Ash, Tubby says no I'm Ash. To me that means one of you are lying. So it definitely looks like you're defending RC.

Also
GroupThink wrote: The claims are confusing me; I don't know why we're doing them. Do we
want
people to know who we are? Isn't that just opening up for nightkills?
Yet is seems like you were totally fine with the RC claim. Why can RC claim but others can't?
GroupThink wrote:I have two solid reads right now.

1. That I'm town.
2. That I shouldn't vote right now.

This just seems like a repeat of yesterday.
Image This just has all kinds of klaxons going off. #1 its fence sitting. #2 Its pretty hypocritical after you more or less blasted animorpherv1 for his/her inability to come up with reads.
GroupThink wrote:SSBF:
Also, Nero Cain:
- What's up with you just calling everybody scum? Everybody can't be scum. Are you trying to blend in or something? Because you're not..
I don't think that 7 people is EVERYBODY.
Here's the list again.
GroupThink
Chronopie
GenericHydra
Kmd4390
Lowell
Ythan
tubby216
Now explain to me why those 7 people aren't scummy. But this is a pretty weird statement coming from you. Aside from Snow_Bunny this list contains all of our lurkers. You spent the majority of the beginning of the game calling for lurker lynches yet now that we can lynch some lurkers your against it? Also its nice to note that when you vote you follow the majority, when you were calling for lurker lynches you never once put a vote on any of them.

Edit

on a reread of Tubby I noticed something so I'm willing to take him off the list atm.
I wish we could've went a better way today, at least had some competing wagons, but whatever.
To me that reads I wish there were other wagons so the Sawyer wagon could get stalled.
GroupThink wrote:Alright, so we still don't have flips and more people are dead. Nero, SSBF, and TheLonging - one of these is scum.
Lynch the actives. That makes total sense.[/sarcasam] Yet your not going to lay down a vote unless a bandwagon starts? That seems to be a recurring theme with you.
Why we're voting for KMD and Chronopie I don't understand.
Maybe you should try reading the thread or maybe you did read the thread and your fence sitting again.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

farside22 wrote:
Now hunting:

Kmd (1) Nero Cain
Nero Cain wrote:
unhunt;hunt: Group Think

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

KMD and Group think are STILL not reading the thread. Why are we not lynching one of them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

farside22 wrote:
Dead as a doornail

Midnight's Sorrow - Zachariah - town roleblocker - Shot night 2
GroupThink wrote:@Nero Cain: What are you talking about?
See what I'm talking about? Your going to have to start paying attention, dude.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mod, Why does my vote in 1441 not count?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm here just been incredibly busy.
I will be L/VA tomorrow Wednesday the 18th and possibly Thursday the 19th.

I've been waiting on this.
GroupThink wrote:O! That's cool, I can do that. I'll go back and illustrate the combinations with post references once I get back.
This game is stalling.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kmd4390 wrote:Oh. Didn't realize you were dead before. Fair enough.
still not paying attention.
SpyreX wrote: One of KMD / Chrono is scum.
Agreed.
SpyreX wrote: KMD how in the hell did you miss Sawyer if you've caught up and used something to build that set?
Hey KMD are you going to explain it or are you going to pull a GT on us?

I want a KMD/GT lynch.

vote: GT

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wasn't trying to be a dick, KMD. All I wanted was a post like 1661.

unhunt hunt: Crono

I still think KMD is a little bit scummy but his posting has improved over the last few days.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

GroupThink wrote:If we're doing popcorn, then Nero should go next.
I am Chuck Shurley.

I want to hear KMD's claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Benmage wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
GroupThink wrote:If we're doing popcorn, then Nero should go next.
I am Chuck Shurley.

I want to hear KMD's claim.
Full claims people.....
VT

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

GenericHydra wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:I am Chuck Shurley.
And from you two also, if that's okay.
Chuck is the one that writes the series of books called "Supernatural" under the pen name Carver Edlund.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Super Smash Bros. Fan needs to claim.

Here's a list of all the claims.

GroupThink-Agent Victor Henricksen/no powers known
Nero Cain-Chuck Shurley/VT
GenericHydra-Meg Masters/VT
TheLonging-Has claimed God/flipper and reviver and bulletproof
Kmd4390-Ruby/VT
Lowell-John Winchester/no powers known
LynchMePls-Anna Milton/VT
jmj3000-Loki/hider and tracker
tubby216-Ash,/VT
Spyrex-Pamela Barnes/VT
Benmage-Sam Winchester/tracker,vig,joat?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Kmd4390 wrote:So can we lynch nero now?
This is the second time you've wanted my lynch yet you are to afraid to vote me. GT, Lowell or you, KMD are today's lynches as I think all of you are scum.

vote: GT

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

GroupThink wrote:Why is it that KMD voted you, you expressed suspicion of KMD, but then voted me? On top of that
Nero Cain wrote:GT, Lowell or you, KMD are today's lynches as
I think all of you are scum
you've been voting me for a while without saying why.
Why does it bother you that I vote you without a case when KMD has called me scum twice without a case?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ISO 0-Says he hasn't read the thread yet. Wants lurkers lynched. Now to me, If you haven't read the thread how do you know that lynching a lurker is a better play? Then...
GroupThink wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:Lol, Benmage, asking what the initials would be. It would be BS. Lolz.

Also, Reaper that was the stupidest reason ever to vote me.
He's voting you because of the similarities of your names, right? Well, I still believe we'd be better off lynching a lurker.
For a guy who claims not to have read the thread you sure know whats going on.

ISO 1-
GroupThink wrote:
GenericHydra wrote:
skeith931 wrote:Just dropping by to say im here will read a post in a while
Skeith'll read a post in a while. He didn't say he'd post anything, but he'll read somethin. In a while that is.
This doesn't look good 'cause its using meta to defend a lurker.

EDIT

the fact that he was eventually replaced by Lowell who is all WIFOMish makes you look even worse. Lowell also just magically appeared as your top scum pick at one point as well.

ISO 4-You still want lurker lynches.

ISO 13-
GroupThink wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Ultimitly I'm gonna buy Reapers claim 'cause Bobby is a big part of the show and if he were lying wouldn't the real Bobby come forward?

Alright, okay

I know I've already commented on this but given that RC came up as Lucifer and under the interpretation that you are cult then this cast's you in bad light.

ISO 14-Sounds like your defending SSBF. The distancing with you and Reaper...well for 6 mins you did.

ISO 17-So starts the REALLY scummy behavior. Your fence sitting on a proven scum lynch. JMJ hides behind Sayer and dies meaning Sawyer is scum. I don't think you can get anymore clear cut evidence then that. Maybe you just didn't understand the roll.

ISO 20-OH, you admit you understand it yet still won't vote 'cause your afraid of being blindly lead?!? That was...is it a wooden or chain link fence?

ISO 21-You proclaim your towness and that you have no solid reads but in ISO #18 you called Tubby and TL scum so....what happened to make you change your mind? I think TL had claimed by then, not sure but still why did you change on Tubby?
This post seems "safe" and adds nothing. Nero does not like.

IS0 22-You claim there's scum on the Sawyer wagon. What about off the wagon? You want to access yesterday's lynch for some reason but can't you do this on your own? Sounds like you were trying to stall the Sawyer BW.

ISO 24-blasts me for calling "everybody" scum when he does the same thing a few posts later. Wanted more than a Sawyer wagon for some dumb reason.

ISO 26-well apparently TL hadn't claimed yet and you said me, him or SSBF is scum.

ISO 41-You give some combinations of cults...don't really understand it.

ISO 43-you agree to explain what all the hell that means.

ISO 45-You respond to my post, alot of it is stuff I already covered above...OHHH!!! You say Lowell is your #1 scum pick but you don't vote him...no surprise there. OHHHH!!! Revenge vote on LMP.

ISO 47-You decide to NOT explain your weird cult thingy which is scummy and tells me when you wrote it it was just a bunch of hot air. Maybe I'm just different 'cause I take notes and I go back and re-read things so I can explain things. That's what I meant by "pulling a GT" since you failed to explain your reasoning.

ISO 50-I don't buy your claim. I don't think 6 people would have unknown abilities. Its possible I guess but kinda far out there...
GroupThink wrote: There are no abilities that I am aware of.
Kmd4390 wrote: And it says I don't specifically know of any abilities I may have.
LynchMePls wrote: I have no powers that I am aware of and I win when all the evil in the world is vanquished.
Lowell wrote:It have no special powers I know of, but my PM is worded to indicate I might have some I'm
not
aware of.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: I'm not aware of any abilities
GenericHydra wrote:
We have no abilities that we are aware of
just all this dude...it seems like pretty scummy play. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong and with your connections to Lowell, SSBF, and KMD. If we lynch KMD todayy and he flips mafia/cult your going to look pretty bad.

Group Think, Lowell, KMD and SSBF/LMP as cult?

GH as mafia?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote vote:KMD

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain wrote:
unvote vote:KMD
hunt: KMD

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Kmd4390 wrote: I think all vannilas were told they are not aware of any abilities. I have to look back but I think nero claimed nilla without that part. Because of this, I think he is lying.
So your claiming that me, tubby, and Spyrex are the of the scum huh?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unhunt

I want to go back to my original hunt.

hunt: GT

I understand why you think I'm scum but your barking up the wrong tree.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (isolation #76) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm willing to hammer or should I wait for JMJ and GH to comment?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (isolation #77) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

w/e

unhunt hunt: KMD

please flip him, TL.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #78) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Lowell fails.

hunt: Lowell

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (isolation #79) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who replaced Willows?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (isolation #80) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Lowell wrote:
Will look closer later, but for now I have strong townreads from
benmage
(his general attitude),
willows
(his defiant newbishness), and
groupthink
2 of those 3 flipped cult, why is that not a possible connection?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (isolation #81) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

GroupThink wrote:
skeith931 wrote:Just dropping by to say im here will read a post in a while
Skeith'll read a post in a while. He didn't say he'd post anything, but he'll read somethin. In a while that is.
Lowell replaced Skeith.
GroupThink wrote: From Scum To Town
1 - Lowell
2 - TheLonging; Chronopie
4 - SpyreX
6 - Snow_Bunny
7 - Nero Cain
8 - GroupThink
Isn't it a bit convenient how Lowell was his top scum read but never voted for him?
Lowell wrote:I'm John Winchester. It have no special powers I know of,
but my PM is worded to indicate I might have some I'm
not
aware of.
GroupThink wrote:Agent Victor Henricksen.

There are no abilities that I am aware of.
GroupThink wrote:LynchMePls
Does anyone know of a way to activate unknown abilities?
Why did you think GT's claim was legit? To me him and Lowells claims looked similar.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (isolation #82) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

LynchMePls wrote:I think its awesome good posting for the most part.

Unvote
Vote: tubby
not hunt?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (isolation #83) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unhunt;hunt: Tubby

I'm down with this. I'd still prefer a Lowell lynch but its not like Tubby has been the most town player this game.

@TL are you unrecruitable?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #84) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm down with a Lowell lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Lowell wrote:I still say TL's role makes no sense. Someone lynch him after I'm gone, please.
Oh what the hell?!?

hunt: Lowell

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (isolation #86) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

GenericHydra wrote: - Benmage... Well he isn't much of a team player
QFT.
TheLonging wrote:OK I'm going to say it right now

Loiwell, your stupidity + not being able to read cost us the game. No really, it did, and I was all intent on lynching someone else. Jmj CONFIRMED me, and my ABILITIES confirmed me as well, the only kind of perxon that pushes a CONFIRMED TOWN lynch is SCUM.
I don't think its fair to blame Lowell sure he didn't help but you yourself started playing pretty scummy near the end game and KMD had he not been so scummy in the beginning of the game people may have trusted him more. LMP failed to really make a case on me other than me fake claiming VT which didn't win Spyrex over as he thought I was town the whole game.
Kmd4390 wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Bah. Stupid paranoid cop role...

Interesting game, though I didn't follow it to the end. What happened?
We massclaimed and all of the vanilla claims had a "no abilities
that you know of
" part except Nero Cain and Nero called everyone who had that part scum. I decided that he must be scum if he was the only one claiming vanilla
without
that, but when I voted him for it, I got lynched. TheLonging never flipped me, so everyone thought I was scum til endgame which Nero survived to as scum. [/notbitter]

Yea, it was
impossible
to lie about it. GT and GH were 100% town. :roll:

Other than a few I enjoyed playing in this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

SpyreX wrote:MP failed to really make a case on me other than me fake claiming VT which didn't win Spyrex over as he thought I was town the whole game.

Psh, I wasn't won over. I was a cult that couldn't cult anyone and didn't know who my partners were.

I was concerned with survival. Thats it.

A GH lynch would have been an instant dead you.
That was meant for SSBF not you. My bad.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”