Supernatural mafia - Mafia team wins!!!!!

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

vote nero
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
GroupThink
GroupThink
Goon
GroupThink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by GroupThink »

LynchMePls
- You're not allowed to view any angel quicktopics?

Does anyone know of a way to activate unknown abilities?

Nero Cain
- This is getting kind of boring. Why is it that KMD voted you, you expressed suspicion of KMD, but then voted me? On top of that, you've been voting me for a while without saying why.

Still reading, but I'll have more and a vote coming up soon.
You never pass a test of faith.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by LimMePls »

GroupThink wrote:LynchMePls
- You're not allowed to view any angel quicktopics?
If such a thing exists I know nothing about it.
Does anyone know of a way to activate unknown abilities?

Nero Cain
- This is getting kind of boring. Why is it that KMD voted you, you expressed suspicion of KMD, but then voted me? On top of that, you've been voting me for a while without saying why.

Still reading, but I'll have more and a vote coming up soon.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Now hunting:

Kmd (1) Benmage
Nero Cain (1) Kmd
GroupThink (1) Nero Cain

Not hunting:

everyone else

Deadline is Sept 12th, 7:35am PST
with 12 alive it will take 7 to lynch

FYI: I will be on V/LA from Friday Sept 3rd to Monday Sept 6 (be back in the afternoon that day) I asked morph to keep an eye on this game and do a vote count while I'm gone.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:20 am

Post by Benmage »

Bump...it didn't take long to get everyone to claim...why must I pull teeth for activity?

Those not willing to vote KmD, why? Those who are...get to it.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:40 am

Post by LimMePls »

@Ben: I'm not trying to be dense here, but this game has severely messed with my head. Could you please give me the "For Dummies" version of the case against Kmd?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:59 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Yeah, I haven't seen a case except smash bras being pissed that I hadn't caught up yet.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Benmage »

Things just feel off with him. He gets to pg 12 after replacing in his iso post 3 on Jul 28. Aug 4 he’s says hes still only on pg 12 after voting RC.

His early posting is so erratic, inconsistent and is half filled with telling SSBF that he is busy irl.

In his iso 27 he makes this comment that 60 pages was too much for him to read and that he simply caught up on the lead wagons. I remember reading this when dead and having it irk me. Because he joined the game prior to pg 40, and sort’ve appeared to, while catching up, be up to date in what was occurring since he replaced in…voting RC, responding to people etc etc…but then comes in with this excuse that 60 pages was too much…It wasn’t 60 when he replaced in.

Other than these vote analysis which looks a ton more like clutter…. Information Over Analysis a classic (Thar?) scum-tell which I’ve seen scum employ(the vote analysis, not just the thar scum-tell); I haven’t seen anything beneficial come from him.

Now others have suggested other potential lynches for the day, which I’m all for seeing pursued if proper cases/arguments are presented, which I’m asking for….There are those I wish to look more into myself via iso’s cause I don’t recall everything and need little reminders of certain things and how things went down.

SpryeX is definitely another person I’d be down for a lynching. But all in all I think KmD is by far the best case.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

GroupThink wrote:Why is it that KMD voted you, you expressed suspicion of KMD, but then voted me? On top of that
Nero Cain wrote:GT, Lowell or you, KMD are today's lynches as
I think all of you are scum
you've been voting me for a while without saying why.
Why does it bother you that I vote you without a case when KMD has called me scum twice without a case?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:12 am

Post by LimMePls »

Hunt: kmd

Alright, I'm on board.

V/LA on weekends
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:16 am

Post by SpyreX »

Unhunt, Hunt: KMD

If I'm wrong about this one, fff. You've been skatin yo.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:41 am

Post by tubby216 »

i'll play along,

hunt kmd

i believe thats L-3
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Oh, cool. Ben gave me stuff to defend against.

-being busy.
---yes I was. Still am. Been posting from my phone.
-number of pages thing
---ok, 40 pages. Either way, too much for me to read.
-VCA TM
---how is it "clutter" when it ends in a list of suspects? It is my reads presented in the best way I could think of.
GroupThink
GroupThink
Goon
GroupThink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:01 am

Post by GroupThink »

Nero Cain: Your question doesn't make any sense. I haven't condoned either of your actions.

Either way, your action is more immediate and deserves my attention, which is why I asked for its justification, which you still haven't told me why you're voting for me. I understand your "KMD's doing it to me!" plight, but, if that's the case, why don't you just vote KMD?

Either way(#2), I'm not calling either of you scum, I'm still reading, and would appreciate it if you'd hold off on quick-lynching anyone until I'm done. Thanks.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Why did you replace into a 40 pg game if it was too much for you to read?

Your reads have been Chrono and SB...two easy town mislynches..who else is on your chopping block? Nero...Lowell... what about LMP and SpyreX...you're not exactly stretching to find scum here, you're going for the easy lynch.

Why don't you drop some reasoning why someone else should hang.

It's easy to refute...although I'm no less convinced you're todays lynch. It's harder to have reasoning to lynch someone...let's see a case.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Is there a reason why GT is behind in this game?
GroupThink
GroupThink
Goon
GroupThink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:04 am

Post by GroupThink »

The fact that I'm still reading shouldn't implicate that I'm behind. I'm merely reading over it again in lieu of recent posts.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ISO 0-Says he hasn't read the thread yet. Wants lurkers lynched. Now to me, If you haven't read the thread how do you know that lynching a lurker is a better play? Then...
GroupThink wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:Lol, Benmage, asking what the initials would be. It would be BS. Lolz.

Also, Reaper that was the stupidest reason ever to vote me.
He's voting you because of the similarities of your names, right? Well, I still believe we'd be better off lynching a lurker.
For a guy who claims not to have read the thread you sure know whats going on.

ISO 1-
GroupThink wrote:
GenericHydra wrote:
skeith931 wrote:Just dropping by to say im here will read a post in a while
Skeith'll read a post in a while. He didn't say he'd post anything, but he'll read somethin. In a while that is.
This doesn't look good 'cause its using meta to defend a lurker.

EDIT

the fact that he was eventually replaced by Lowell who is all WIFOMish makes you look even worse. Lowell also just magically appeared as your top scum pick at one point as well.

ISO 4-You still want lurker lynches.

ISO 13-
GroupThink wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Ultimitly I'm gonna buy Reapers claim 'cause Bobby is a big part of the show and if he were lying wouldn't the real Bobby come forward?
That's not right. That process doesn't make sense to me. What would we gain from outting the actual power role?

Alright, okay

HUNT: NERO CAIN
for pretty much saying: "No, Reaper's clear, unless the real guy wants to step up and put himself on the line."

None of this stuff is really making sense to me right now; usually we learn people's alignments when they die.
I know I've already commented on this but given that RC came up as Lucifer and under the interpretation that you are cult then this cast's you in bad light.

ISO 14-Sounds like your defending SSBF. The distancing with you and Reaper...well for 6 mins you did.

ISO 17-So starts the REALLY scummy behavior. Your fence sitting on a proven scum lynch. JMJ hides behind Sayer and dies meaning Sawyer is scum. I don't think you can get anymore clear cut evidence then that. Maybe you just didn't understand the roll.

ISO 20-OH, you admit you understand it yet still won't vote 'cause your afraid of being blindly lead?!? That was...is it a wooden or chain link fence?

ISO 21-You proclaim your towness and that you have no solid reads but in ISO #18 you called Tubby and TL scum so....what happened to make you change your mind? I think TL had claimed by then, not sure but still why did you change on Tubby?
This post seems "safe" and adds nothing. Nero does not like.

IS0 22-You claim there's scum on the Sawyer wagon. What about off the wagon? You want to access yesterday's lynch for some reason but can't you do this on your own? Sounds like you were trying to stall the Sawyer BW.

ISO 24-blasts me for calling "everybody" scum when he does the same thing a few posts later. Wanted more than a Sawyer wagon for some dumb reason.

ISO 26-well apparently TL hadn't claimed yet and you said me, him or SSBF is scum.

ISO 41-You give some combinations of cults...don't really understand it.

ISO 43-you agree to explain what all the hell that means.

ISO 45-You respond to my post, alot of it is stuff I already covered above...OHHH!!! You say Lowell is your #1 scum pick but you don't vote him...no surprise there. OHHHH!!! Revenge vote on LMP.

ISO 47-You decide to NOT explain your weird cult thingy which is scummy and tells me when you wrote it it was just a bunch of hot air. Maybe I'm just different 'cause I take notes and I go back and re-read things so I can explain things. That's what I meant by "pulling a GT" since you failed to explain your reasoning.

ISO 50-I don't buy your claim. I don't think 6 people would have unknown abilities. Its possible I guess but kinda far out there...
GroupThink wrote: There are no abilities that I am aware of.
Kmd4390 wrote: And it says I don't specifically know of any abilities I may have.
LynchMePls wrote: I have no powers that I am aware of and I win when all the evil in the world is vanquished.
Lowell wrote:It have no special powers I know of, but my PM is worded to indicate I might have some I'm
not
aware of.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: I'm not aware of any abilities
GenericHydra wrote:
We have no abilities that we are aware of
just all this dude...it seems like pretty scummy play. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong and with your connections to Lowell, SSBF, and KMD. If we lynch KMD todayy and he flips mafia/cult your going to look pretty bad.

Group Think, Lowell, KMD and SSBF/LMP as cult?

GH as mafia?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote vote:KMD

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:11 am

Post by Benmage »

GroupThink wrote:The fact that I'm still reading shouldn't implicate that I'm behind. I'm merely reading over it again in lieu of recent posts.
Ahhhhh, gotchya
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:31 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ben, farside sent me a PM titled "HELP!" Asking for replacements and I couldn't say no.

If you'll look at my lists, spy is on them and tubby isn't. Don't attack me for me reads unless you know them.

If you want a case, look at my VCA TM.

---------

HUNT NERO

I think all vannilas were told they are not aware of any abilities. I have to look back but I think nero claimed nilla without that part. Because of this, I think he is lying.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain wrote:
unvote vote:KMD
hunt: KMD

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Kmd4390 wrote: I think all vannilas were told they are not aware of any abilities. I have to look back but I think nero claimed nilla without that part. Because of this, I think he is lying.
So your claiming that me, tubby, and Spyrex are the of the scum huh?

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Nero, no. Its more the fact that you seem to be saying those that have that part are scum. It implies that you don't have that in your role pm and my theory is that all vanillas do. Its possible that the others forgot to include it, although I do think spy is scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Benmage »

Woops was out of this game too long.

hunt KmD

I know Spy was in your list of suspects...and you named tubby town...you also put LMP in your list of suspects...but you don't pursue either of them. Thats why I said your going for easy targets...its one thing to call someone suspicious or town, its another to explain why...I want more explanation. Your previous ones clearly aren't sufficient.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”