earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by earworm »

cool. I'll take the trade, one townie that was posting about EVERYTHING for a near confirmed slot.

IGMEOY: ZeL1nk

p-edit: Elli thought you were scum FA. If you can't see that, then you're being ridiculous.
Overall:1-2-0
Town:0-1-0
Scum:1-1-0
Other:0-0-0
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by earworm »

I win. Obvious gambit is obvious.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by earworm »

I'm with Fate here.

post 78-thinks they've been daykilled
post 80-Ellie "confirms" this suspicion
post 82-responds to "confirmation"
post 83-Finally claims

No reason to wait that long if they were going to claim. (which is the bad move. always.)

VOTE: FA
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by earworm »

ZeL1nK wrote:
earworm wrote:I'm with Fate here.

post 78-thinks they've been daykilled
post 80-Ellie "confirms" this suspicion
post 82-responds to "confirmation"
post 83-Finally claims

No reason to wait that long if they were going to claim. (which is the bad move. always.)

VOTE: FA

What are you on about? That happened within the space of 3 minutes.... How was that a long time? Post-wise, maybe. But context is an amazing thing.

Why not do it in the same post?
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:14 am

Post by earworm »

ZeL1nK wrote:
earworm wrote:Why not do it in the same post?

Because it's Ranmaru? Never seen Ranmaru play before?

nope.

I'm also getting bad vibes from evilpacman, mainly for this post. Gonna put him on my watchlist.

Oh and FA is still scum. Latest exchange cements it in my mind.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:23 am

Post by earworm »

CKD wrote:I am only playing one game at a time and
am only going to post once a day

If you're not going to follow this why post it?

P-edit: @CKD: What do you want me to say? You say that you voted me for wagoning and not having much content. Oh and vibes. The wagoning is slightly correct, though I did provide a seperate case. And I'm trying to provide content for people to read me by. Can't do anything about those vibes though.

So overall I think your vote is weak, but I can see why you would do it at this point of the game. (i.e. pressure, blah, blah, blah...)
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by earworm »

soooo many pages. >.>

Dk is playing bad as always. But he's trying more this game. Which makes me a little suspicious to be honest.

Also not liking Pacman's entry into the game. Trying way too hard find a scumslip.

How does everyone feel about a snarky lynch?

VOTE: Snarky

Continued rolefishing.

@Elli: they had already claimed, the damage was already done.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by earworm »

@DK- I'm in another fucking game with you right now. God.

@alt- Re: first vote. The case on Snarky had already been said. I was sheeping it completely. I didn't want to waste space repeating it again. How is this scummy?

Re: rolefishing by Snarky (latest). He keeps on asking Elli questions about his "role claim". And asking other people about it. THERE IS NO NEED FOR TOWN TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT WHERE POWER ROLES ARE DAY 1. NONE.

So my question to Snarky: Why ask?

@ZeL1nk: OK, if you can read DK easily why would you want to lynch him? I get his play is bad, but if you could possibly get a town read on him later and be fairly confident of this why would you want him gone now?
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by earworm »

ZeL1nK wrote:
ZeL1nK wrote:
sil wrote:Woah woah woah. Slow down. You suggesting we've got a five-man scum team?

Was Pere having 5 scum suspects really the only thing that stood out to you here?

Also not seeing where Pere implied it was a 5-man team...

PeregrineV wrote:@Flavor:
Scum is
Atilysan
and
pappums Rat
and
Lowell

Fate
: started out with a great Lowell vote, but then flew around like crazy. Probably scum.

ZeLink
: Scum

Flavor himself- town

That's 5.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:29 am

Post by earworm »

DeityKabuto wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DK makes my mind hurt.

unvote
vote snarky

@DK: I really don't believe you're a townie. I just want you dead.

But I am, I am the Bodyguard.

I have never lied a claim in any games, I've claimed scum before, any role, you name it.

START GETTING YOUR GAMES STRAIGHT. THIS WAS MEANT FOR RETURN TO GAMBITS.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:49 am

Post by earworm »

Re:FA's case on me (it starts about halfway through)--

I completely sheeped the Snarky wagon (first time). Totally. Everything I possibly could've said at that point of time had already been said. So I didn't say it. How is this scummy? As far as I see it, it is protown since I am reducing the amount of repetition and useless information people have to read.

I did not sheep Fate's case on you. If you believe that you are deluding yourself.

earworm wrote:
ZeL1nK wrote:
earworm wrote:Why not do it in the same post?

Because it's Ranmaru? Never seen Ranmaru play before?

nope.

I'm also getting bad vibes from evilpacman, mainly for this post. Gonna put him on my watchlist.

Oh and FA is still scum. Latest exchange cements it in my mind.

You say I didn't take his point into consideration? That's right, I didn't. And that's because he didn't make one. he didn't say why that exonerates you and furthermore I'm not going to listen to ANY defenses based on meta. It's silly.

Oh and you see that last line? That's me calling you scum for other reasons, completely independent of your meta or any other excuses you or anyone else.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:05 am

Post by earworm »

I'm getting there Elvis_knits.

I didn't think it was slip. Never did. That's why I didn't say "I agree with Silavor" or "Suspicious" or anything. I was simply flabbergasted that ZeL1nk didn't even see the point that Silavor was trying to make. I did want to see Peregrine's response to the "catch" though, so I refrained from actually giving much of my personal opinion about it.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:11 am

Post by earworm »

The response hadn't been made yet unlike the fakevig.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:41 am

Post by earworm »

@Tajo-why exactly do you find those statements by Hez scummy? You say you don't like them, but some clarification would be nice.

@ZeL1nk-Is there a particular post or two that by Cirno that give you town vibes? I know you said gut, but there's usually something that makes that gut read churn, even if it's hard to explain.

Re: Jil wagon- She is playing completely different here. It's really strange. There's been no questions, no reads (even half-assed ones), and a general lack of trying. Gonna keep tabs on her, but not jumping on this wagon yet.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by earworm »

@FA

I left the wagon. I felt no need to explain a vote I had already placed. (as for why I didn't provide reasoning in between, there was a little thing called a fake daykill.)

*sigh* How can I take his point into consideration? He mentioned you have some meta background. He didn't say what it was, or why it makes my point invalid.

As for me not explaining me calling you scum later on, I will concede that I did not do that and I should have.

Re: sheeping Fate
First quote--I saw the gambit and the claim. At first I thought you were town and Elli was telling the truth.

Second quote--After Fate's case was placed up it prompted me to read the situation again. And saw the delay in the claim. That is why I voted. Not because of what Fate said. I am saying I agree with Fate, because I am agreeing with him that you are scum.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by earworm »

OK, so I was iso-ing people to get my complete reads done and came across this.

Lowell Iso#1
Iso#2

He voted for me two posts in a row. And he talks in the second as if he had a vote out on Hez. Can you explain this Lowell?
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by earworm »

Dammit. Snarky is town.

Snarky wrote:@ZeL1nK: So in general you think FA's wagon is legit and generally led by town... Then I really can't figure out why you defend him. If you thought the wagon was scum led, then you could defend FA to attack his attackers, but now I see no reason why you would defend him like that. If you think he is town, let him defend himself alone... You stay where you are in my scum list.

P-edit: mmm I beleive Ellis claim. I find him generally town, and DK is a good player to investigate, 'cause he is unanalysable, so
vote: DeityKabuto

I'm having a hard time believing scum would say the italicized part unless DK was actually scum. And right now I'm like 90% sure that DK is town since he claimed vanilla. (call it a Vezo read.)

Scum would realize immediately that this was a gambit and would avoid this wagon like the plague. Yep not seeing Snarky as scum at all right now.

UNVOTE:

Will vote tomorrow. need sleep.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by earworm »

Flavour Analysis wrote:
Wait, hold on. So, if you left the wagon, you wouldn't need to explain a vote you didn't explain in the first place because you
left it
? I don't think leaving a wagon absolves you from the responsibility of voting a person without reason.

Yes, but you haven't even asked him further about it. You didn't ask 'why it made your point invalid'. So you didn't even care about your point being valid.

Ok.

Why didn't you exactly come to that conclusion yourself, regarding the Fate Sheeping/agreement?

Earworm, what do you think of the people voting Snarky now you think he is town?

That and because the game had quickly moved to other topics.

Because I found other reasons to vote for you that made whether or not my original point was valid moot. In other words, I believed regardless that you were scum for new reasons.

Please explain what you mean by the Fate sheeping thing. Your question confused me.

Llamarble is the scummiest person that voted for Snarky, follwed by Fate. Llamarble for not really scumhunting at all. Fate is a general gut read for not being nearly as helpful as I want him to be.

So Silavor's acting really scummy. I agree with most of what everyone has already said at this point, more so with the flailing thing than the 5 man scum thing.

Look at his iso. When was the last time he has scumhunted? It was way back in Iso #15. (and that was a lulzy question to Seacore) He's on Iso #26. He's trying so hard not to get lynched, he's not trying to lynch anyone.)

VOTE: Silavor
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:21 am

Post by earworm »

So, Silavor
seems
town right now... I'm gonna keep my on you for now.

UNVOTE:

Thankfully there is wagon I fully support up here.

VOTE: Evilpacman

That catchup post was fucking terrible.
You never explained why you are on Silavor. Ever.
as for why your vote seacore was stretching...

Silavor wrote:His first serious vote is based on trying to outguess the mod.

And as a sidenote, Lowell is scum.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by earworm »

My daily answering to FA post:

FA wrote:What? Earworm, can you explain the first line further. I say something and you always seem to be lazy and let my explanation be YOUR explanation by saying “Yep, that”. Please be specific. Wait, what other reasons? Explain those. I’m saying why didn’t you think of that yourself? Thank you. This is your first game correct? Have you looked at Fate’s previous games to compare this to? I do agree he isn’t helpful, doesn’t answer questions, and only does his own thing. It’s null for me. Llama sheeping is bad too.

Now that Silavor posted his big EXPLANATION, what do you think of him now? Is your read changed at all? Why or why not?

I meant that I didn't explain my first vote further because by the time I posted again the main focus of everyone was your claim and the fake daykill. In other words it really never came to my head to explain it since there was something else that was more important.

I was talking mainly about posts #170 and #174 where you try to justify your vote on Elli, by saying you did it to prove a point. That reasoning doesn't seem very town motivated in the same way Amrun's vote on DK isn't town motivated. You should vote someone because you believe they are scum.

I didn't see it at first. But when Fate presented his case it prompted me to reread in context what he was talking about. That's when I saw it. Hopefully that answers your question.

I have finished a few games that I replaced into and I am currently playing against a Fate hydra in another game. That's where I'm getting my thoughts about Fate from. I would explain this more, but I don't know how much I can say without breaking site rules.

Re: Silavor. He's been downgraded from SCUMDIE! to nullish/town. The thing is that I can see his big post coming from a town perspective; it was filled with actual reads and it explained why he was doing the things he was doing in the first place. I can also see this post coming from scum, someone who's play has been so bad he decides to create a tabula rasa for himself in one post.

So basically I got this argument inside of me trying to figure out whether or not he's scum or not. Right now I'm leaning to more town, but damn it's hard to read someone when they change their playstyle so significantly in one post.

As for why I hated Pacman's catchup post:
Pointless fluff--"FA remembering a specific post from silavor is impressive :S"

WTF reasoning--"105 is interesting. I'm fairly certain FA didn't actually believe he was daykilled as that would be plain stupid. Scum can always get free claims, especially in a game like this, but I mean the claim definitely isn't inaccurate so +town." (FA saw gambit+claimed anyway+scum can get free claims=Town points?)

Fencesitting galore--"It's possible that Zelink is that scummy because he's scum. But that would be REALLY bad scum..."

evilpacman wrote:I'm getting scum reads on all the easy people. Feel like I'm subconsciously sheeping but I have silavor, cirno, and earworm as my top 3. It's probably because I'm in catch up mode. I can't think straight in that mode. Once I'm current again I can see what I agree with for real. I would maybe be up for lynching Hezlucky too but I really do think we're right on silavor. I still don't like Altylisian, even though Snarky is right about my original point on him being false. I'll build a case off the iso at some point. That's enough towards my quota of unique, totally not sheeping scum reads for now.

This paragraph is the first time he mentions silavor. He never mentions him in the above mess of random stuff. This reads like someone who has decided who he wants to lynch without think why he wants to lynch them. You know what also reads like that?

I still don't like Altylisian, even though Snarky is right about my original point on him being false. I'll build a case off the iso at some point.

taken from the above paragraph. This is textbook "Oh I think this guy is scummy, but I'm not even going to hint why. AKA I'm scum and have no scum reads."

Re: GreyIce's catchup-- I get the feeling he's at least trying to scumhunt. It is filled with "tells" I don't think are tells, but that's null to me.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:21 am

Post by earworm »

VOTE: evilpacman

yep. still scum.

Explain that hammer.

(as for EK's townslip case on him, I don't think it's convincing.)
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:54 am

Post by earworm »

^good vote.

I support this wagon also.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:24 am

Post by earworm »

hmm... EPM's reaction to getting slammed for the quickhammer seems townie...
UNVOTE:
@EPM: top three suspects please. You've spent a lot of the day defending yourself.

I'm getting bad feelings from both CKD and Hez...there's at least one scum in this pair. Leaning toward Hez, but it changes with every single post they make. :/

People that need to start playing the game=Llamarble and InHim.

Snarky's speculation is bullshit. Still don't think he's scum though. Same goes with Zelink.

Can we get a Lowell wagon going? He's lurker scum.

VOTE: Lowell
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by earworm »

tajo wrote:easy as fuck votes, evil is a total derp but clearly not scum for even day 1, one of amrun and earworm is DEFINITELY SCUM.

Let's see, I thought he was scum at the end of yesterday, (I was voting him after all) and then he did something that really didn't help his standing in my reads. So I voted him again. Got a problem with that?

--

Since I see that no one is deciding to wagon lurker scum Lowell, (btw, HOW THE FUCK IS HE STILL ALIVE. DAY VIG KILL THIS GUY...) I guess it's time to actually pick a side on one of these wagons.

VOTE: Hez

Case makes the most sense.
/sheep.

Still waiting on Llamarble...
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by earworm »

Flavour Analysis wrote:Hey Earworm. Why did you pick Hez over Llama? I'm just wondering.

The case against Llamarble is basically "Bad vote yesterday+no content=scummy." Not enough to garner a vote from me.

Hez on the other hand has been keeping up with the game enough to keep on posting and isn't keeping up with the thread to be of any help whatsoever.

(P-edit.)

Well.
Fuck.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: tajo
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by earworm »

earworm wrote:
Flavour Analysis wrote:Hey Earworm. Why did you pick Hez over Llama? I'm just wondering.

The case against Llamarble is basically "Bad vote yesterday+no content=scummy." Not enough to garner a vote from me.

Hez on the other hand has been keeping up with the game enough to keep on posting and isn't keeping up with the thread to be of any help whatsoever.

(P-edit.)

Well.
Fuck.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: tajo

being a retard....

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ckd
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by earworm »

Seacore wrote:Hyena doesn't sound like a town role in a prey vs predator game.

This. So fucking this. Also, I don't think that town has any vigs given our win condition.

sample pm wrote:You win when all threats to your safety are eliminated

a day vig is certainly a threat to my safety.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by earworm »

1. Do you think CKD is lying about vigging lurkers?
2. What did you think of CKD's reaction?
3. Do you really believe Hezlucky is the cop? If so, why?

1. I'm not sure on this one. Leaning towards no. It fits the kill flavor and the hyena animal. But I don't think that makes him town. In fact, the day vig claim along with the name claim fits very nicely with a SK in my mind.

2. Normal reaction. Null.

3. Yeah, I do. I'm not seeing anything that would lead me to disbelieve his claim. Has he played poorly thus far? yeah. I'm just not seeing this a fakeclaim right now.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by earworm »

Let's see:

1. Evilpacman is scum. His posts today are god awful and he still hasn't touched on the CKD vs. Hez thing. I want him dead. Now.

VOTE: Evilpacman

2. CKD is not the lynch for today. He's not scum. He's either SK or town. Why did people vote him today? (especially Cirno who is still voting him)

3. Zelink: why attack the Llamarble wagon and not the CKD wagon?

4. Cirno: top 3 scumreads please.

5. If this Evilpacman wagon doesn't get started I'm feeling the GreyIce wagon a tad bit more than the Seacore one at this point, but I think both are good wagons.

And just to make this public and make sure everyone knows:
v/la 30th-3rd
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by earworm »

elvis_knits wrote:After his last post, I think we can safely assume earworm is scum.

Your read on evilpaman is shit. You're letting him coast through this game doing absolutely nothing. I mean seriously, what pro-town things has he done?
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:15 am

Post by earworm »

Back from v/la. Real post tonight.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by earworm »

Let's see:

EK: super town
Seacore-town
Zel1nk-town
Gi-townish
FA-feeling worse about this slot as of late.
Tajo-towny
EPM: I'm just going to ignore every fucking post of yours until this game is over UNVOTE:
Amrun: scummy.
Cirno: hard fucking time reading you...
Calcifer: I like Seacore's point on Calcifer. I'll have to keep an eye on him.
Lowell: needs to be vigged
Vezok: ditto

@FA: EPM's claim stuck out to me as strange and odd reading through the first time. I still don't like even with the Zebra flip. Though honestly if you've been reading my posts you should've figured out that this was my position on the matter.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:37 am

Post by earworm »

VOTE: Amrun

snarky wrote:EvilPacMan's VCA made me feel better about this slot just because I agree with his reads.

were we reading the same vca? that was textbook IIoA. For a good VCA read Tajo's from earlier in the day

earworm's 1118 is meh... he even forgot me!?! Proof that he doesn't really care about his reads...

Dude. Like GI said earlier. There's 18 people. Don't throw a hissy fit every time somone leaves you off their reads. I didn't give reads for a few people. deal with it. (p.s. You are null leaning town)

[quote="Llamarble]I think EKobvtown is being overstated, which alarms me.[/quote]

I pretty much mean what Seacore is saying. She's my number one town read plus she's playing the best imo. Why do you put her at null because people a bunch of people have similar reads?

CKD wrote:@everyone...I want your stance on grey...why is he a bad wagon?
Because he's town and you are tunneling. You got lucky last time, stop with the tunneling.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:51 am

Post by earworm »

populartajo wrote:
mod wrote:HezLucky (7) - Flavour Analysis, ZeL1nK, populartajo, vezokpiraka, GreyICE, Fate, DietyKabuto
Llamarble (6) - elvis_knits, Seacore, curiouskarmadog, Lowell, snarky, Cirno

Everyone should answer in following post these next two questions:

a) who is the scum(s) in Lllamarble wagon?

b) who is the scum(s) bussing in Hez wagon?

a) Lowell and probably Cirno

b) I'm leaning scum on FA. And one of GI and Vezo is probably scum, right now I'm leaning vezo. This wagon is by far the harder of the two to read.

altily wrote:a) Llamarble wagon: possibly Seacore
I'm feeling better about Seacore now.
Unvote

If you think that Seacore is town, do you have any other suspects on that wagon?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”