Altilysian
Goon
Altilysian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Altilysian »

FA wrote:Why is Zelink Pro-town to you?

I find myself agreeing with him on the majority of his points. His analysis is also nuanced and shows pro-town-minded motivation.

Vote: HezLucky

Btw, how sure are we these aren't just modkills for inactivity?
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by earworm »

tajo wrote:easy as fuck votes, evil is a total derp but clearly not scum for even day 1, one of amrun and earworm is DEFINITELY SCUM.

Let's see, I thought he was scum at the end of yesterday, (I was voting him after all) and then he did something that really didn't help his standing in my reads. So I voted him again. Got a problem with that?

--

Since I see that no one is deciding to wagon lurker scum Lowell, (btw, HOW THE FUCK IS HE STILL ALIVE. DAY VIG KILL THIS GUY...) I guess it's time to actually pick a side on one of these wagons.

VOTE: Hez

Case makes the most sense.
/sheep.

Still waiting on Llamarble...
Overall:1-2-0
Town:0-1-0
Scum:1-1-0
Other:0-0-0
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Flavour Analysis »

Hey Earworm. Why did you pick Hez over Llama? I'm just wondering.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:28 pm

@
Atil
:

• Answer my question. Why do you want to wait for CKD's answer before answering me?
  • I also assume you conceded to my points by voting Hez again.
  • Zelink hasn't been scumhunting as much as he has been in the past, he's just been sitting there, promising cases.
  • The mod would say "PLAYER X HAS BEEN MODKILLED FOR BREAKING RULE #42!". That's what I think that would say. You could ask the mod.
  • Btw Atil, how experienced are you in Mafia? I have looked at your Wiki and it's all newb games. (Don't know if it's up to date or not)

@
Everyone
: I have a theory. I think that there will be multiple packs of animals, due to Vezo's early claim and two Antelopes already flipping besides him. These flips are tainting my reads on Pacman and Zelink, and I think that this game is more of a bunch of packs of animals, with a vig, and scum predators who will fake claim those animals to try to fit in, essentially vt claims. The vig being able to vig every day makes sense because there isn't much harm of hitting pr's because of pools of animals to vig in. The more he vig's, the more info we get that might make this theory connect. Thoughts on this plz k thx.
Oyatsu Nuki
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by HezLucky »

I'm going to stop wasting everyone's time now. I'm too lazy to do an analysis right now that won't be as useful as what I am about to do. I may not have any other reads, but it doesn't matter. During my original reread, I only needed to read long enough to come up with a target for night one.

I am claiming cop. (My role is the Aardvark). And I am claiming a guilty result on CKD.

Now stop wasting my time with this wagon and lynch the scum as I've been saying the ENTIRE DAY.

Also

HEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZWAVRE
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by earworm »

Flavour Analysis wrote:Hey Earworm. Why did you pick Hez over Llama? I'm just wondering.

The case against Llamarble is basically "Bad vote yesterday+no content=scummy." Not enough to garner a vote from me.

Hez on the other hand has been keeping up with the game enough to keep on posting and isn't keeping up with the thread to be of any help whatsoever.

(P-edit.)

Well.
Fuck.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: tajo
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by earworm »

earworm wrote:
Flavour Analysis wrote:Hey Earworm. Why did you pick Hez over Llama? I'm just wondering.

The case against Llamarble is basically "Bad vote yesterday+no content=scummy." Not enough to garner a vote from me.

Hez on the other hand has been keeping up with the game enough to keep on posting and isn't keeping up with the thread to be of any help whatsoever.

(P-edit.)

Well.
Fuck.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: tajo

being a retard....

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ckd
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Amrun »

WELL

He has been going after CKD strongly enough today for this to be plausible.

Unvote; Vote: CKD

This must be tested.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by Amrun »

To clarify, I do think this is a gambit - or at least, not a town gambit. The consistency of his attack and his surety struck me as strange before, and makes sense with a cop claim. This is likely to be a 1 for 1 exchange in some way or another ... unless there's an insane cop, but that doesn't seem Llama's style. I'll have to check his meta for this.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Amrun »

EBWOP: Do NOT think this is a gambit.

Man, I guess my reads were wrong. :/ I totes had CKD as town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Fate »

Sweet I outed the cop.

Now there's NO way you can NK me Grey

Unvote:
Vote: CKD
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

LOL, yep....you are scum....nice try though...lucky for me I have a confirmable role...

unvote vote Hez.

going to claim, I am the Hyena...I am the day vig. I do have some restrictions to this (ie I may kill lurkers)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

should read I may ONLY kill lurkers....though I will not provide the length of time they have to lurk before I can scavenge them.

I think it is a beautiful mechanic for the town and plan on using it for my future games.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Amrun »

ohshi. NEW PLAN.

Unvote; Vote: HezLucky

He flips cop, we lynch ckd. FOOLPROOF. Also Hez is scummier anyway.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Aww damn it. You didn't have to claim. Hez was pretty obv scum. (I was waiting for your reaction though)

He seemed to have been using it to get people off his wagon, and he never seemed like he wanted to catch scum.

I'm staying on the Hez wagon.

Oh, I see. CKD, what do you think of atil, and my theory?
Oyatsu Nuki
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Flavour Analysis wrote:
I'm staying on the Hez wagon.

This is silly. Day SK is weak. I have caught you scum and I am far far more valuable to the town than CKD is. [[CKD's role has no value, and is not at all confirmable -- as I have proven. Though he will be lynched tomorrow, my record catching scum as cop is incredible - averaged over 1 scum per game back in 05-06]]

Amrun wrote:He flips cop, we lynch ckd. FOOLPROOF. Also Hez is scummier anyway.

Or we lynch CKD. He flips scum. I find you more scum. And we win the game. This is a much better option. You are greatly underestimating my sniffing skills.

I can win this game single-handedly.

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Seacore »

Hyena doesn't sound like a town role in a prey vs predator game.

unvote. Vote CKD
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by earworm »

Seacore wrote:Hyena doesn't sound like a town role in a prey vs predator game.

This. So fucking this. Also, I don't think that town has any vigs given our win condition.

sample pm wrote:You win when all threats to your safety are eliminated

a day vig is certainly a threat to my safety.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Fate »

Lolz

Unvote:
Vote: Hez
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:24 pm

@
Hezlucky
: Ok, you thought CKD was scummy, you had a read on him right? Why would you cop him and waste an investigation on someone you could read? Why not use it on someone hard to read in the game, that way your role would have not been wasted? Plus, why did you play so badly as an apparent cop? (Not pay attention to the game, and only focus on my claim and one person who asked for you to clarify your attack, and also not comment on other events in the game) This easily made you scummy, and as a possible cop, you would be sure to be on the hotseat. So it doesn't line up with what a cop would do.

Also, tell me your thoughts on: Atil, Zelink, Elvis Knits, Earworm, and Seacore please.

@
Earworm
: Do you think CKD is lying about vigging lurkers? What did you think of CKD's reaction? Do you really believe Hezlucky is the cop? If so, why?
Oyatsu Nuki
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Flavour Analysis wrote:@
Hezlucky
:
1. Ok, you thought CKD was scummy, you had a read on him right? Why would you cop him and waste an investigation on someone you could read?

2. Why not use it on someone hard to read in the game, that way your role would have not been wasted? Plus, why did you play so badly as an apparent cop? (Not pay attention to the game, and only focus on my claim and one person who asked for you to clarify your attack, and also not comment on other events in the game) This easily made you scummy, and as a possible cop, you would be sure to be on the hotseat. So it doesn't line up with what a cop would do.

1. I reread enough of the game to have someone to cop. I did not claim earlier today (nor did I actually have any intention of claiming - mafia wouldn't NK me I am an easy lynch target) because I was hoping to tunnel CKD and get some people on the wagon. Then my wagon grew.

It would be a wasted investigation if it was on someone I couldn't read just for the sake of not being able to read them. That's as good as a random investigation. It's much easier to say "I'm a cop, he's scum, go". No argument needed.

2. Play badly? The last, what, three times I've played as a all-honest tons-of-contribution superobvtown I have been nightkilled. Meta that. Playing poorly allows me to dodge the kill. Being cheeky allows me to observe responses. That, and given that I am a COP i really can't be bothered with reading more than I have to, seeing as my claim is rock solid and I just need to hunt for scum successfully and I've done my job (though I totally intend on finishing my reread and figuring out who to target before the night is up)

It lines up greatly with what a cop wants to do. Not get killed. Figure out who is scum. And NOT BE A TARGET FOR THE MAFIA. I told you guys CKD was scum. Only two people even put their vote on him. It's clear nobody listens.

And FWIW, I am currently at lynch-minus-one. Just so nobody goes "oh oops I hammered the cop my bad"

Fate is either a terrible player or really afraid that I'm going to cop him next after the happenings of today

Also, check "Best of the Internet" Mafia on the archive. The last time I was lynched as cop the town DIRECTLY LOST THE GAME. No ifs ands or buts. I don't remember a game I've even lost as Cop.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Oh man that's the wrong game.

It's Scumchat Mafia. I was Hezlucky (hezgotzbeenz, SANE COP). Anyone wanna take a guess why my AIM was made the SANE COP in that game on scumchat? Hint: It's not because I'm bad as cop.

earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by earworm »

1. Do you think CKD is lying about vigging lurkers?
2. What did you think of CKD's reaction?
3. Do you really believe Hezlucky is the cop? If so, why?

1. I'm not sure on this one. Leaning towards no. It fits the kill flavor and the hyena animal. But I don't think that makes him town. In fact, the day vig claim along with the name claim fits very nicely with a SK in my mind.

2. Normal reaction. Null.

3. Yeah, I do. I'm not seeing anything that would lead me to disbelieve his claim. Has he played poorly thus far? yeah. I'm just not seeing this a fakeclaim right now.
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Cirno »

Hyena. Town-aligned.
nope.jpg

VOTE: curiouskarmadog

I am certain Hez's "You'll lose without my skillz!" argument will convert many more people to the wagon.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Ok, so my other head has made a catch up. I have been delaying it to be able to get responses in and reactions, so that this wouldn't overlap with my own scumhunting. Relax, there should only be 1-2 paragraphs in each spoiler, and possibly 1-2 quotes in each spoiler. Except Amrun's. There's a few quotes there. :P This also has her reads on everyone, with mine on the bottom. She has been doing this from before the thread opened. If there is no disagreement read on a particular person from me, then it means I agree with the read she put up, thus making it mine too. :3 Sorry for the long post, but I think it is the right time to do this. I don't want to wait any longer. *I waited a bit longer since Hez claimed cop. When can I fit this content in... :mad:

Spoiler: Amrun
------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------
01 Amrun-

Early in the thread you said this:
Amrun wrote:Lowell: if you lurk this game, I will consider it a scum claim.

How are you feeling about Lowell now? I’ve seen your suspicions spread out as well over the game, but frequently settle between Snarky, Silavor, some mentions of Lowell but a very applicable early warning about lurking, and a proposed DK policy lynch. Which of these suspicions do you think is the best lynch atm?

THINGS I LIKE
:
Amrun wrote:Zel1ink, your omgus amuses me. I am voting (or have at some point voted ) FA. How do I think (or know) FA is town? Interestingly that post implies that YOU know FA is town.
The sentence you quoted in no ways implies that I think or know FA is town. I wasn't happy Ellibreth (supposedly) daykilled so early without a claim or anything, but as I think FA is scumz, it wasn't that big of a deal.
Now, though, if you are scum, FA is town.
VOTE: Zel1ink
Fuck momentum. I'm voting scum.

Amrun wrote:
Flavour Analysis wrote:@
Amrun
: How do you feel about Pappum's vote on you? What is your current read on Earworm?

I don't feel anything about pappum's vote on me. I don't even recall it, tbh. My read on earworm at the time I posted the thing you take issue with - the thing you obviously don't even remotely understand - was townish. Now, with him pushing a really bad non-slip pointed out by silavor, I have him as scummy.

Amrun wrote:
Don't care if you dislike my silavor vote; I like it.

Amrun wrote:FA: So, answering other people's questions to me is providing crap content? GOOD TO KNOW.
And sure I will keep an eye on elvis. I'll keep an eye on everyone. But I'm not interested in lynching her today.

Not much to say here, I feel like these things show a pretty townie attitude. Happy with Amrun’s input.
----------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------

Spoiler: Fate
02 Fate-

Fate wrote:I can read Vezok, pretty easily.
Lowell on the other hand is #1 PL this game.

What is your read on vezok thus far?
I saw decent quality of content from Fate early on, but it’s gone downhill since around post #261 and even though he has been posting there’s just a lack of content there. Null.
----------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------

Spoiler: Jil
03 jilynne1991-

Elli said that she felt jil’s role pm issues in the beginning of the thread didn’t look like they were coming from scum…I think its just null. As for content, there is very little of it and a lot of posting to add a bit onto a concept, stay decently active but not really reach out for her own scum reads. Null leaning scummy at this point.
---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Spoiler: GreyIce
04 GreyICE –

My other head and I agree that the catch-up post was terrible. After that there are some good things and bad things. This I agree with:
GreyICE wrote:Silavor wagon is like FUCK NO
silavor ()
- evilpacman18, ZeL1nK, Seacore, elvis_knits, Amrun, populartajo, Llamarble, inHimshallibe, Snarky, earworm
I mean fuck. That wagon should confirm someone who hasn't POSTED town, nevermind Silavor. Llamarble, are you scum this game?
I mean just look at that. If we killed everyone on that wagon, there MIGHT be one or two scum left alive.

Scummy wagon was scummy, not to mention the early and unexpected lynch and his flip town suggests scum is present on his wagon. And more importantly, even before silavor’s lynch you had a lot of reads and suspicions from his wagon and actually followed through on them. I’m getting a town vibe here.

Spoiler: Atil
05 Altilysian

Catch-up post #274 is legit and despite being a catch-up post has plenty of your own ideas and comments as well. I disagree with your read in Amrun in your #387, but you provide solid reasons for your suspicions. Not many posts,
but overall town vibe
. ~Other head striked this out, due to Atil's recent flip flop. Note to other head, express your thoughts on this.

----------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------

Spoiler: Elli
06 Ellibereth

My other head describes you as stubborn, but townie. I know that the self-voting thing threw him off at first, but it is what it is. My other head feels your gambits are townie, I disagree a bit. The first one I still struggle to see your motivation for, if you are town, but there are deff benefits from it as scum. After that you just made some posts and talked about “plans” all Day until you finally came up with the plan that you daycopped DK and got guilty…but not really. My other head thinks your gambits are town gambits; I just think they are distracting. Then in post #277 you hop on the earworm wagon with only the explanation “it’s a good wagon”. The most townie thing I found about you was actually your waivering back and forth on whether or not jil could be scum, because I found your initial reason see was town to be bullshit, but you came to that conclusion on your own. Idk, personally I have you leaning scummy, but considering Ran our determination is null.
------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------

Spoiler: Vezo
07 vezokpiraka

Claiming antelope unprovoked was strange, but leaves you looking pretty townie. I don’t like however, that out of 10 posts, you vote in 5 of them, ending up on the silavor wagon, and substantiating none of your votes. While your claim makes me think you are town, your actions do not. I’m going to lean town but make sure to keep an eye on you. ------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------

Spoiler: InHim
08 inHimshallibe

Post #163 expresses no desire to read the thread, and shows no evidence that he actually did read the thread up to that point. Provides decent reasons for why jil might be scum, but never actually places a vote on her. Instead, you opt to vote for silavor for his 501 alone (which idk what post that’s supposed to be), and staying there until his lynch. Definitely leaning scummy to me.
---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Spoiler: Tajo
09 populartajo

Play by play post #395 I like, but in your town/scum/null list I’m a bit concerned that both silavor and peregrine were listed as scum for you, so not so sure about your reads. Questions in #412 look like legit scumhunting to me, and you hit on quite a few things that flew under the radar for the most part. You say that elli is prolly town which my other head agrees with. You got super enthusiastic about the silavor wagon, which you stood behind the entire time. However, I don’t particularly like this:

silavor (9) - evilpacman18, ZeL1nK, Seacore, elvis_knits, populartajo, Llamarble, inHimshallibe, snarky, earworm
scum bussing
one or two of seacore, llamarbale and snarky, maybe zelink, maybe maybe inhim if vezok its not scum

But with silavor flipping town idk how much weight this has. I’m going to say tentatively town and want to hear more from you toDay, and revised reads.

Spoiler: Hezzy
10 HezLucky

Your opinion on our claim upon being “daykilled” ended up taking over most of your posts, and its an issue you didn’t even seem impassioned about when you were fighting us on it, which makes me think it was just going along with an easy wagon. My other head points out you’ve only commented on us and your attackers, and that’s not scumhunting. Overall scummy and we would like to hear that post you were working on when yesterDay ended.
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------

Spoiler: Elvis K
12 elvis_knits

First things I see are a lot of posts about our play, but I appreciate it not being heavily based on the roleclaim but on our play over all. Also I agree with your #327, especially because your thoughts on earworm are pretty unique and address a lot of important questions that others posed, and handle the peregrine-5 scum thing well. You get on silavor for attacking peregrine for the 5 scum thing, and I think that’s one of the more valid reasons considering everyone was okay with other people posting extensive null/scum lists before peregrine. You keep pressure on us, who you suspect, but also point out things with Zelink and silavor, which looks like genuine scumhunting. All of a sudden you go gun-ho for the silavor wagon, you do provide reasons but I question how genuine the change of heart was from light suspicion to support of a wagon. You do call out jil for some scummy behavior which we also agree with. Your theory on silavor scum and analysis of his wagon is weird because you say you think he was bussed, which is obviously not true now, but you come to a lot of the same conclusions I do for the scummy people on the wagon. Your 10 points to why silavor was scummy seems extensive, as if you are trying really hard to justify yourself. I’m going to go out on a limb, and away from the opinion of my other head, and say you are leaning town.
--------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Spoiler: Seacore
14 Seacore

Has made it very clear he has skimmed the thread. Commented on vezo’s claim and that was about it, which I find weird it’s the only thing he really commented on. Then he votes for silavor for reasons unknown, says he doesn’t like his company but is happy to just sit there, then comes in to just say he’s checking in. No content so far, his posts bother me because he doesn’t seem to care but I’m not sure if that’s just it. I just get this strange vibe from you and your willingness to just ride out the silavor wagon. I feel a scum vibe overall.
------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------

Spoiler: Lowell
15 Lowell

Is a strange case. He actually makes a solid vote against earworm in his second post, then in his next post he says:
unvote, vote earworm until tajo can rally the troops around a hezlucky lynch.

Speaking as if he had been voting for hezlucky and was just now voting earworm for the first time. Then he hops unto the silavor wagon, and surprisingly explains his vote. Not sure what to make of all this tbh. Also only 4 posts. Null.

Spoiler: Pacman
16 evilpacman18

My other head says you were lurking in the beginning of the game so I’ll take his word on that. The big thing I saw when reading you was the scum as humans post. I’m not really sure what to take away from this, but it makes me think that since you tried to use it against vezo if you are scum, vezo is town. You also call on altilysian for not providing great info or scumhunting, but the same is true when I looked at the content in your own posts, with the catch-up post being a slight distinction but your defense of that post seems too paranoid. And then of course there was the unexpected and premature hammer, cutting off discussion for the Day. Both heads agree you are scummy.

Spoiler: Snarky
17 snarky

I honestly didn’t see the whole rolefishing thing you were accused of in the beginning of the game, I think that your introductory questions were reasonable as well. Reaction to elli’s gambits was a little strange, as you did push people’s opinions on the second fakeclaim of the game, which she retracted pretty quickly. Actually…I do like that you seem to pick up on things and call people out for things (such as evilpacman’s attack on atylisian’s catch-up post) that a lot of people skimmed over or didn’t take seriously. The thing that I don’t like is how you jumped on silavor’s wagon while having paid pretty much no attention to him all game. You are literally right down the middle, I like some little stuff but I dislike that one major thing. I’m going to just leave this with I need a better read on you (note to self), null. My other head pointed out that others are quick to attack you and that has been noted to your advantage as well.

Spoiler: CKD
18 curiouskarmadog

Your playstyle seems quite aggressive but putting that to the side your first post is alright, brings much needed attention to earworm. Watching you battle with whether or not HezLucky scum slipped in your #214 deff gives me a town vibe. And reading through your conversations with HezLucky gives me a pretty strong SvT vibe with Hez being scum. I actially agree with most of your points that you brought up while doing my ISO on you, and I deff took away a town vibe from it.
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------

Spoiler: Dk
19 DietyKabuto

Your posts are by far the most…interesting, and your first post with your 3 FoS’s is strange, but not inaccurate as all three I find scummy. The calls for your policy lynch put you in the same position as snarky, where people are quick to attack you and in that process it actually hurts them for looking opportunistic but it helps my opinion of you. Your #272 seems like a genuine reaction to the “guilty” on you and you do eventually work through our posts and reason that we are town as well. Your vote on silavor was random, but…well your playstyle is quite random, and you seemed to intend for him to claim. I’m going to actually lean town with this one.

Spoiler: Cirno
21 Cirno

First 3 posts, 3 different votes, with decent explanations, after that your posts go downhill quickly though (although post #260 is by far the funniest post of the game). I dislike this post:

Checking in. Anything to add? Nope.

There had to be something you could add about the 140 posts that accumulated since you had last checked in. The most legit post you have is your #644, and you are pretty astute about the scummiest players on the silavor wagon. And I must admit your #679 feels genuine. Gah, hard to read, and my other head feels you are null…but the way you fought against the silavor wagon was admirable. I’m going to say leaning town, but IGMEOY to appease my other head. ~ <3 ty
---------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------

Spoiler: ZeLink
22 ZeL1nk

@Anyone saying PLs are bad.... Even if DK is town, he's far more harmful to town than scum is. Seriously. No jokes.

Who should I vote for if I want to look more town?

Snarky?

Your first posts do not leave me with a good impression. In your post #201 you say Snarky is still scum, but you never explained why or did anything more than place a vote down on him anyways. You also throw out quite a few town reads with no information whatsoever, and I feel that fe under the radar. You make a good point against Snarky, but then give that up to persue a questionable read on silavor. You also say in your #397 that Amrun is town and provide a weak reasoning for why your change in opinion on her has occurred (basically just that shes been posting better). In your #459 you explain why your vote is still on silavor, but since placing that vote you seem to have significantly decreased your scumhunting and your reasons for staying on him are pretty which makes me think you became complacent voting him. My other head feels you are scummy and I agree with him on this one.

Spoiler: Llamarble
23 Llamarble

Random vote on Snarky early on which as I’ve stated for others I don’t like because he was a very easy target. Your vote on silavor was random and looked scummy…but then you surprisingly unvoted.
Hrm, Silavor townmeta 1156 does provide an example of "how does this thing I did make me scum?"
I can see Silatown now. And Snarky's reading town now too. Moving down the list: Earworm also. Maybe I'm just tired and think everyone's town.
No guess not.
VOTE: populartajo

A part of me feels that this was on purpose to distance yourself from what you knew would be a mislynch. I’m going to say leaning scummy and I especially have my eye on you, because I feel there might have been some end of Day shenanigans with your voting.

Spoiler: Earworm
24 earworm

Accusations that you wagoned us and Snarky were fairly accurate, and your case against Snarky was weak and consisted only of “continued rolefishing”, but I especially don’t like this:

soooo many pages. >.>

Dk is playing bad as always. But he's trying more this game. Which makes me a little suspicious to be honest.

Also not liking Pacman's entry into the game. Trying way too hard find a scumslip.

How does everyone feel about a snarky lynch?

VOTE: Snarky

Continued rolefishing.

@Elli: they had already claimed, the damage was already done.

Where you try and gauge the support for it from the rest of town. But then your post #486 where you decide that Snarky is town, I simply don’t understand, and I don’t think it’s a legit reason to clear Smarky of what suspicions you had, weak as they were. You also jump onto the silavor wagon and jump off before the actual lynch, with little explanation for first why he was town and then why he as scum. This and my other head’s belief that you are scum leave me leaning scummy with you overall.

Scum
:
Zelink
HezLucky* My other head has been notified of his claim and she also agrees that it is not believable.
Seacore
Evilpacman(?) ~ Other head (regarding recent Zebra flip)
Town
:
Amrun
Altilysian(?) ~ Other head
GreyICE
CuriousKarmaDog
Leaning Scum
:
Jilynne
inHimshallibe
llamarble
Earworm
Leaning Town
:
Vezokpiraka (IGMEOY)
Populartajo
DeityKabuto
Cirno (IGMEOY)
Null
:
Fate
Ellibereth
Lowell
Snarky

Intra-Hydra Disagreement
:
Elvis_knits -
Null leaning scum
July has covered my suspicion well (in the quote below), even though she likes the rest of her play. See, Elvis seems to get suspicions from minor things, such as my FoS on Jil, Silavor's 5 scum slip thing, Snarky's apparent rolefishing, my apparent rolefishing. I find it odd she has seen Earworm agree with Silavor yet has said nothing of him. [Note: July likes Elvis's and Amrun's playstyles. Think it's a girl thing.]
All of a sudden you go gun-ho for the silavor wagon, you do provide reasons but I question how genuine the change of heart was from light suspicion to support of a wagon. You do call out jil for some scummy behavior which we also agree with. Your theory on silavor scum and analysis of his wagon is weird because you say you think he was bussed, which is obviously not true now, but you come to a lot of the same conclusions I do for the scummy people on the wagon. Your 10 points to why silavor was scummy seems extensive, as if you are trying really hard to justify yourself.

InHim -
Null
He gets on crap wagons all the time

Cirno -
Null
Doesn't contribute much, actively lurks. Has contributed slightly in the past though, still need a bit more.

Atil -
Null leaning scum
Atil seemed to be excited to join the Hez lucky wagon, and immediately jumps off because of queasiness. (I assume it was going to fast) He has been pushing Hezlucky all game for being scummy, and yet when he finally votes, THEN realizes that he truly understood where Hez was coming from. This is BS to me because he didn't even explain and would rather wait until CKD answered his question so he can then asnwer mine. This is minorly suspicious.

Pacman -
Null
At first I thought he was just claiming to gain town cred, but due to Jil flipping Zebra, it makes me reconsider this read. I was thinking there were pairs but since Vezo claimed Antelope and , which seems viable, since animals come in packs. Not quite sure about it yet until we have more flips. This makes my read on him fall to null.
Oyatsu Nuki

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”