Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Umbrage »

I'm standing by my actions. I've never heard of abilities that could be used in twilight, especially seeing how there was no set time for twilight, and using a governor ability after the lynch has already happened doesn't sit right with me. Although I should've read the role PMs more closely.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Umbrage »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Umbrage wrote:I'm standing by my actions. I've never heard of abilities that could be used in twilight, especially seeing how there was no set time for twilight, and using a governor ability after the lynch has already happened doesn't sit right with me. Although I should've read the role PMs more closely.

hahahaha

You're a co-mod... who didn't even read his own damn role PMs... and admits to never even hearing of the ability that he used in his own game...

I didn't write the role PMs, that was RC, and he forgot to tell me I had to edit and send them immediately, resulting in the delay of the start of the game, and a few people not getting their PMs. This was all part of RC's "lol i'm leaving" fit when the game finished signups. My point is that had I had time to read them more throughly, I wouldn't have let that pass. Rhinox had the whole day to govern someone, ninjaing the mod isn't part of the game. The role was to protect someone from being lynched, not retroactively prevent a lynch from happening. I have no idea why RC put the 'lynch scene' bit in there.

@ esurio: I agree, you can mod the other games. I'll still help design the setups if you want.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:49 am

Post by Umbrage »

jasonT1981 wrote:Alright, mistakes happen and I am not going to cry about it, it was a good game. HOWEVER..Umbridge, to say Rhino had all day to govern is wrong, it can only be used after a lynch. As backup mod, you really should know the roles that are in the game and how they work.

With that said, good game everyone. I totally sucked and I am sorry. I tunneled Nintendo but I had good reason I felt, I shot him and was wrong.

OK, govern, as I thought we agreed on it, was the ability to give a player total lynch immunity for a day. I thought this was the standard. Clearly, there are many ways to use the role, and it's something I should've been aware of. :oops:

I can't let the game end like this though, stand by for a final flavour scene!!! (FYI, I'm not retconning the bit with Ashley's lynch because I really like it.)
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Hiraki wrote:TALI

CHESSQUARIAN

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”