SMBM II: Defense of Yoshi's Island (Final! MVPs announced!)

WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:12 am

Post by WrathChild »

Hoppster wrote:
hiplop wrote:VOTE: Hoppster

WE HAVE FROGS NOT YOSHIS, YOUR DISGUISE FAILED

I'VE CHANGED MY AVATAR YOU RACIST SON OF A GUN

VOTE: Wrathchild

Free town-cred to all who sheep this vote. Yes, everybody, even Wrathchild or racist biatches like hiplop.

VOTE: Wrathchild

Yeah Town-Cred!

Ok now my obligatory RVS is out of the way:

Isa

ISO #0: "Hydras scare me" Personally I find Hydras to be good for town and hate them as scum. Hydras are unpredictable because of the nature of the slot and scum hate unpredictable things.

ISO #1: The RVS is not a total waste. I find that scum are most likely to vote scum during the RVS. With that sidenote out of the way, I feel that this RV is not funny or sincere, just awkward.

ISO #2: Is called out on ISO #2 by Hoppster and Isa finds it necessary to defend, what should have been an RV in no need of defense.

ISO #3: Interesting, he sheeps the guy he just RVed in ISO #1

ISO #4: Wait, Isa just said that ISO #1 was a serious vote, but in ISO #2 it was a serious vote and a joke vote. Oh wait, now it's back to being a joke vote again. Flip floppy flip flopper.

ISO #5: "I don't see why I'm scummy just because I'm acting scummy"

ISO #6: "I don't care if it was a serious vote or not" But why did you feel you needed to defend it in ISO #2?

ISO #7: A rather civil reply to Demonhybrid.

ISO #8: Deflects onto Hopster and Diddin. Keep in mind Hopster was the first person to attack Isa. Then OMGUS votes on Diddin.

Conclusions: Isa is probably scum. If Isa flips scum I wouldn't be surprised if Demonhybrid is scum too. Judging by the over-reactions and deflections, if Isa flips scum, Diddin and Hopster are probably town.

VOTE: Isa

Count me in on this bandwagon.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by WrathChild »

I'm gonna go ahead and put Kcd on my town list for now. Too bold to be scum IMO.

@Kcd: Do you think project has been scummier than our current vote leader Isa? Why?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by WrathChild »

PS I have no clue about Kcd's meta, so please feel free to enlighten me if you've played with him before.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:38 am

Post by WrathChild »

I really don't like this RBT Wagon, it reeks of scum driven self-preservation to save either Isa or Projectmatt. I'll go back and try to put a more detailed chain of events. Last game I played, RBT got mislynched day 1, I wouldn't be surprised if RBT is a get-lynched-day 1 type player scum or town. It does bother me that RBT has hit as close as L-1 and still has not attempted a claim.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:08 am

Post by WrathChild »

(1)-Let's start at #164, where I come in. It was my opinion at the time that Isa was being scummy and I supported the BW on him. I also suspected a Demonhybrid-Isa connection. At this point, Isa reached L-5.

(2)-HERE, KCDA comes in with Project Lynch Projectmatt. DX jumps in the PM BW, Vifam sidesteps it (#196), DH jumps in then jumps out within 3 posts, Parabollux puts Isa at L-5.

(3)-#214: Now Vifam comes in and votes DX based on something PM said and proceeds to defend PM. PM was only at L-10 at that point. Also Vifam declares himself against the Isa lynch. In the very next post PM declares his vote on Vifam RVS and nothing else, but as I said earlier, I am of the opinion that scum will RVS scum more times than not. Bunny declares the wagon on PM "Lol" as well.

(4)-#223: PM OMGUS' KDCA, just long enough after KDCA began Project Lynch Projectmatt, to hope that it's not viewed as an OMGUS. Two posts later: Vifam "ProjectMatt isn't scum".

(5)-Now here's where things get interesting, Post #232, DH votes RBT for not putting Isa at L-4 and FOSing instead. The same DH that drew my attention as to having a connection with ISA in my (1) and the same DH that jumped in and out of the PM wagon within 3 posts in my (2).

(6)-Here (#237), Vifam defends PM AGAIN. This is the PM that is at L-10! Why the hell does Vifam need to defend PM at all, let alone at L-10!?

(7)-DH continues to push really hard on RBT, who I'm conivnced is mislynch bait, Parallabox bites and votes RBT (#254, L-10), then guess who jumps on? Vifam (#255, L-9), then KCDA (#263, L-8), then Jackalope (#262, L-7), maho (#275, L-6), then DX (#279, L-5, also note the DX-Vifam connection Diddin pointed out in #259), oh no way!? PM votes RBT (#280, L-4), Celebloki comes in with their first content post of the game and votes RBT (#283, L-3, Translation: ISO#0 "I haven't read anything but I will", ISO#2 "Oh look a BW, I can vote and not have to do anywork!"), Xeras comes aboard (#284, L-2), Stormer comes in and puts him at L-1 (#362, Holy scum pants batman, we're 10 days from the deadline!), Jackalope unvotes (#363, L-2), KCD switches to Jackalope (#370, L-3), so guess who jumps in and puts RBT back at L-2, none other than ISA! (#371), PM hops off and goes to ISA (#396, L-3)

(8)-In Post #276, Isa also declares PM town, yeah the PM that's at L-11 now. So for those of you not keeping track. Isa and Vifam have both declared PM town and felt it necessary to defend him while he is 10 or more votes away from being lynched.

People who jumped on the RBT BW:

Demonhybrid
Parallabox
Vifam
KCDA
JAckalope
Maho
DX
PM
Celebloki
Xeras
Stormer
Isa

Of those players, Vifam, Isa, and PM have performed noticably scummy today. Stormer and Celebloki have lurked hard and place obviously opportunistics votes on the RBT wagon. That's 5/11 on this wagon that I would be happy to lynch. This tells me that this is a scum-driven counter wagon to the pressure on Isa or maybe even PM, who both elicited defenses from others included on my scumlist. Since DH was the one to start this scum-wagon I suspect he is amongst the scum as well.

I strongly feel that RBT is mislynch-bait and I have seen him as mis-lynch bait the last game I played.

I want a Vifam, Isa or DH lynch. I will gladly vote any of those players and will not support an RBT scum-drived lynch.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:23 am

Post by WrathChild »

Kcdaspot wrote:Vifam I MIGHT buy. Isa is agreeable. DH you're not touchin.

Why not PM if he's so scummy?

There were a few things that made me question the scum read on him, so I din't put him in my Top 3. I'd still support a lynch on him as well.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 am

Post by WrathChild »

Sunset wrote:
manho wrote:can i have a link to that game where RBT is the day 1 mislynch???

ISO from the game

just as many adhoms and as few reasons as in this game

still, i wouldn't want to give RBT a free pass just because one game of town meta seems similar. RBT has been hugely suspect in this game

This was actually the one I was referring to:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... er_sort=Go

Glad to see it wasn't the first time that happened.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:52 am

Post by WrathChild »

Vifam wrote:I'd say those other two games show a lot more effort, actually.

Oh give up on it already. Did you even read it? Did you catch that he was lynched on post #1398 and posted 28 times (about 1 post per 50) and he has 1 post per 60 so far on this one? Did you read his ISO #16 or #27 where he does the exact same thing he has been doing here?

VOTE: Vifam
for continuing to push this crap. It's a bad scum-driven wagon and you are holding on too tight.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:00 am

Post by WrathChild »

Vifam wrote:I skimmed it and I didn't see any cringe worthy insults and there was actually reasoning here and there.

If you're going to try to counter-point me then try reading not skimming.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:02 am

Post by WrathChild »

TheJakalope wrote:Celeb, your post is actually true, in a couple ways. Not entirely, because I'm town. But,

I have been keeping up with the game. I just haven't had time to make any useful posts. High School just started, so it will be a bit before I can post anything huge.

I will post something large and useful. I can't make any promises, because I don't know when I have free time, until I actually have free time, but it is coming, and you can count on that.

However, RBT has done jack shit to defend himself, and so VOTE: RBT.

Translation:
"RBT is town but let's lynch him anyway because it's easy peasy."

FoS: Jackalope
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:03 am

Post by WrathChild »

WrathChild wrote:
TheJakalope wrote:Celeb, your post is actually true, in a couple ways. Not entirely, because I'm town. But,

I have been keeping up with the game. I just haven't had time to make any useful posts. High School just started, so it will be a bit before I can post anything huge.

I will post something large and useful. I can't make any promises, because I don't know when I have free time, until I actually have free time, but it is coming, and you can count on that.

However, RBT has done jack shit to defend himself, and so VOTE: RBT.

Translation:
"RBT is town but let's lynch him anyway because it's easy peasy."

FoS: Jackalope

Translation of translation:
Jackalope votes RBT not because he/she is scum, but because he/she isn't defending themselves.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:58 am

Post by WrathChild »

Kcdaspot wrote:whodafux suntail chk?

And where is Vifam on the Votecount?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:46 am

Post by WrathChild »

Kcdaspot wrote:Cuz if that's is your only town case for him you better find a new reason and quick.

VOTE: RBT

My case was not meta. I mentioned his meta, but the heart of it was that this wagon started when Isa was at L-4 and every player I read as scummy jumped on and jumped on fast. It's a scum-driven wagon for sure. It was to save Isa, who is scum. My vote was supposed to be on Vifam for poitlessly defending players I think are scummy, but Vifam disappeared.

WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:17 am

Post by WrathChild »

My vote Killed Vifam I guess. My role is just that bastard.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:57 am

Post by WrathChild »

manho wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
manho wrote:RBT is playing the VI card. we should have more vote on him.

Show me where she is playing the VI card, please.

you don't play the VI card by a post, RBT is acting like a VI for the whole game. i doubt he didn't learn anything by those 2 games. he can't be VI for 3 straight games.

unvote, vote:RBT
. that's L-1.

There are way too many people attempting to lynch RBT for not being scummy, but being a VI instead. See the above post? It says "I know he's town but let's lynch him anyway."
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:01 am

Post by WrathChild »

Isa wrote:
WrathChild wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:Cuz if that's is your only town case for him you better find a new reason and quick.

VOTE: RBT

My case was not meta. I mentioned his meta, but the heart of it was that this wagon started when Isa was at L-4 and every player I read as scummy jumped on and jumped on fast. It's a scum-driven wagon for sure. It was to save Isa, who is scum. My vote was supposed to be on Vifam for poitlessly defending players I think are scummy, but Vifam disappeared.

So you say that the wagon is bad not because RBT doesn't act scummy, but because you are stuck into the mindset that I am scum and everything that relates to what I do is scummy?

Everyone who says that the RBT wagon is driven by scum motivate why you think so and come up with another defense for RBT.

I'm not trying to defend RBT, he is beyond hope, I'm trying to point out the scum that saved you and drove RBTs lynch. You continually strawman me, just adding to your scumminess. Let's recap:

-Lots of people thought you were scummy
-I agreed
-Then some other people started acting scummy
-Then those same people came to your defense and pushed the RBT lynch.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:02 am

Post by WrathChild »

Isa wrote:Yeah, there seems to be merit in the Jakalope wagon. IDK why he thought a lot of "null" stuff was going on at the start, and then he puts me as town and diddin as scum. The main action around me happened during the time he said that the null stuff was happening, same goes for diddin.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: TheJakalope
RBT is now at L-2.
This is to prevent a RBT lynch before we're truly done with the day (no diddin this is not a scumtell). I'm still supporting the RBT wagon though.

Oh wow, you're BWing on a PM case? No way! Thanks for putting RBT at L-2 anyway, but you're still scum.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:35 am

Post by WrathChild »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Mod: Is there the possibility for Jesters in this game?

Oh shut up. Man up and hammer him, I know you want to and you're just trying to cover your ass. Why would the mod tell you if there is the possibility of a jester in this game? It's like asking him, "Bowser, is there a possibility of a Cop or a Miller in this game?"
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:00 am

Post by WrathChild »

WrathChild wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
Mod: Is there the possibility for Jesters in this game?

Oh shut up. Man up and hammer him, I know you want to and you're just trying to cover your ass. Why would the mod tell you if there is the possibility of a jester in this game? It's like asking him, "Bowser, is there a possibility of a Cop or a Miller in this game?"

In case you're wondering, RBT pretty much has to die at this point if we want to get any meaningful information out of this bandwagon, it's obvious he's not going to try to defend himself, which is the only way he's going to get out of this. I think this is a scum-driven wagon and I think they are afraid to finish the job since it's been called out as such.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:01 am

Post by WrathChild »

DemonHybrid wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
Vote: Riceballtail

Fair enough. You're fucking over your faction either way. I'll be angry if you fuck over town, and I'll feel bad if you're fucking over scum. Either way, no one's respecting what you're doing here.

And he answered the jester question quite directly, so next time you should use your mouth to speak, not your behind.

My apologies. I'm not too proud to admit I was mistaken.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:29 am

Post by WrathChild »

God damnit town! I was killed Night 1 and followed this game the whole time. I thought we had it in the bag! Are we gonna get a scum QT?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”