Flame Warriors U-Pick; Troll wins it for his team!

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 3, dramonic wrote:
Vote: CATFISH

IT"S A FISHY CAT!

This is clear misrepresentation. If
anything
, 'cat' is the modifier/adjective (ie. it would be a cat-like fish not a fish-like cat).

Also, using a speech mark in place of an apostrophe? That's a scum-tell if I ever saw one...

VOTE: Dramonic

DIE SCUMBAG

In post 5, Tragedy wrote:
Vote: Hoppster

It's all your fault......

BUT I ONLY DID IT BECAUSE I LOVE
SLAXX
SLEEPYKREW
YOU
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Hoppster »

Two unvotes-then-revotes that appear to still be jokey-votes. I am disappointed. I understand some people like to have 'fun' at the beginning of the game, but the votes so far are neither funny nor productive.

Sooooo

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shadow Dancer

This is a serious vote.

In post 12, Shadow Dancer wrote:Hmm... I don't know most of the players here...

"I TOTALLY HAVEN'T BEEN TALKING IN MY PRE-GAME SCUM QT - LOOK, I HARDLY KNOW ANYBODY HERE! IF I HAD A SCUM QT I WOULD KNOW MORE PEOPLE!"
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Hoppster »

hey Gaoth what are your thoughts on serious votes

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Gaoth

This is just my insurance to make sure you don't miss this post like you appear to have missed my last one.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Hoppster »

In post 19, Gaoth wrote:tbh, i've seen so many people come in and talk about how many/which people they know during RVS that i was starting to think it was just a part of it. I personally don't think its scummy here. your reason for voting him is largely based on the way that you read into what he said.

I hope i satisfactorily responded to your unnecessary goading, hoppipster.

wut

you thought my serious vote was RVS?

how was I goading you?

hoppipster?

In post 20, Oversoul wrote:
In post 15, Hoppster wrote:
In post 12, Shadow Dancer wrote:Hmm... I don't know most of the players here...

"I TOTALLY HAVEN'T BEEN TALKING IN MY PRE-GAME SCUM QT - LOOK, I HARDLY KNOW ANYBODY HERE! IF I HAD A SCUM QT I WOULD KNOW MORE PEOPLE!"

Jumping to conclusions I see? At least we are out of RVS.

wut

I chose the scummiest thing that had happened so far and cast my vote accordingly - to get out of the crappy jokey RVS-vote stage and also to put pressure on something that was genuinely scummy (albeit to a fairly minor degree). I don't see how that is jumping to conclusions.

Upick choice claim? Yes? No?

Claiming your actual warrior is a bad idea I think. The random account raises a good point - scum can probably just claim their actual pick so it doesn't really make a difference. slaxx said picks will have no bearing on alignment.

Claiming your 4 choices probably wouldn't hurt a great deal yet probably wouldn't be hugely beneficial either. I'm a bit 'meh' on that.

In post 18, Hoppster wrote:hey Gaoth what are your thoughts on serious votes

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Gaoth

This is just my insurance to make sure you don't miss this post like you appear to have missed my last one.

Hoppster.
[redacted]
[redacted!]
[REDACTED!]
:(

Obviously I know which game you're referring to but I don't see how it is relevant in any shape or form. So I'm just going to ignore that.

In post 21, Shadow Dancer wrote:OK, first impressions so far:
- Gaoth has the winds.
- Hop is silly and doesn't make much sense... But if his vote was so serious, why did you unvote immediatelly just to prod-vote Gaoth?
- Over is fencesitting hardcore... Producing posts this long with mostly useless quotes in them is unethical this early in the game! Tell me, Over, which use do
you
see in an early "Upick-choice" claim. And what exactly do you mean by "u-pick choice" the complete list that every one sent to Slaxx or just what roles we actually got?

My vote on you was serious in that you had done the scummiest thing yet.

I unvoted you to vote Gaoth because through his neglecting to comment upon my serious vote to instead indulge in RVS fluff he had outscummed you. It doesn't make my vote less serious at the point it was made.

In post 22, Mystery_Account wrote:I will need to have this game saved to this secret account. But more on me later. Maybe. Actually only if I feel like it, to be honest. Just remember: To the scum - I am watching you. And to the town - I am watching over you.

But first, to you Oversoul. Do you think that is honestly a good idea? Having good Warriors claim their picks is very dangerous for them. And scum can most likely claim their choice without worry. After all, any warrior can take any side in any given situation. So I am against it.

'sup.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mystery Account

Testing.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 53, Benmage wrote:
vote hoppster
post 15 scummmmy..havent read past pg1.

currently limited access for anterior dislocating my shoulder yesterday during rugby.... :( ..mri monday *fingers crossed*

neat info.... this shot they ended up giving me directly into my shoulder because i was still conscious and they couldnt give me any more anesthesia is called fentanyl which is 100 times more potent than morphine.....like a boss.

SO THE LEGENDS ARE TRUE.

In post 54, Gaoth wrote:Seriously here,
FoS Dramonic

say what

In post 55, killerjester wrote:This Shadow wagon is pretty messy

Justify pl0x.

In post 56, EtherealCookie wrote:
Something about Shadow Dancers comment on Hoppster in #21 I'm not a fan of and I'm not 100% what. I think it's because the "so serious" comment seems unecessary except to lessen his position there, and given the context of it being a vote on you, it falls broadly into the area of attacking your attacker. Not too bothered about that though, it's minor if it's there at all.

Translates to:
"SOMETHING ABOUT HIM IS SCUMMY I DONT KNOW WHAT BUT IM GOING TO VOTE HIM BUT I THINK I KNOW HERE LET ME EXPLAIN BUT WAIT ITS PRETTY MINOR."

Unvote

Vote: Primate

'zis is a very good post.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Primate

In post 59, Robocopter87 wrote:Robo is here. Meaning scum are obviously screwed.

VOTE: Scumhunter

You tricky son of a gun. You thought by naming yourself the finder of scum that people would believe you to be town.

I didn't buy it.

stuff is happening, wake up

In post 60, Scumhunter wrote:Trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll tiiiiiime.

I'd just like to take a moment to thank slaxx for giving me such an amazing role. It's a shame to waste such a role on a game with this terrible of a player base though. Seriously this game is like the retard room at a special ed convention.

vote: killerjester
because I wish I was a jester.

stuff is happening, wake up

In post 63, Sir Bastion wrote:meanwhile the wagon on shadowdancer may end because quite frankly (and in comparison to another game I am currently in quite positive) he performed the correct intelligent response to such a wagon.

Ignore it.

There was hardly a case on him of any worth and while I'd hoped pressure might have made him make a mistake. He didnt. Good for him.

+1 smarty points

Doesnt make him town though.

So this is a good response?
In post 52, Shadow Dancer wrote:Hmm... That does nothing... OK

vote Tragedy

Hey, CAT, I found the ideal avatr for you!

In post 65, Shadow Dancer wrote:@CAT: Wrong question. Right question is: Why didn't
you
have any desire to find out what a "mystery" vote does?

this is a great dodge of CATFISH's question

the point is that I was already attempting to vote Mystery Account - further votes are useless and make you look like you're trying to appear helpful despite being anything but.

In post 73, Sir Bastion wrote:I do not join the case of primate because its the same case against me, and since I know the case against me is false, then unless some other factors are introduced (how primate defends himself being chief example) then there is from my perspective no case to begin with.

Where is this case against you? Link me please, cba to go through the thread when you clearly already know where it is.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 76, Sir Bastion wrote:
That leaves Primate and Bastion, both players didn't really find anything majorly scummy about Shadow, but voted him anyway off of partial leads. I think it's likely one of these two players is scum.

You and Primate are very different.

Your post was "well there's no better place for my vote"-attitude.

Primate was all over the place with his "well this might be scummy but it might not be don't know why but it could be because of perhaps that but then again not but yeah because I can but might just be me actually it doesn't matter hey I don't think it even exists but still I may as well".

'zis is a very good post.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Primate

Why is is a good post?

It was a good post from EtherealCookie because he pointed out something very scummy that might have gone unnoticed otherwise.

vote: Hoppster

wut
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 118, GhostWriter wrote:SD is first up to bat, seeing as I actually don't have a scumread on Tragedy yet, and I feel that's an important component to my KJ read that I'd like to have.

I don't really understand what you're saying here.

Something about Shadow Dancers comment on Hoppster in #21 I'm not a fan of and I'm not 100% what. I think it's because the "so serious" comment seems unecessary except to lessen his position there, and given the context of it being a vote on you, it falls broadly into the area of attacking your attacker. Not too bothered about that though, it's minor if it's there at all.

Translates to:
"SOMETHING ABOUT HIM IS SCUMMY I DONT KNOW WHAT BUT IM GOING TO VOTE HIM BUT I THINK I KNOW HERE LET ME EXPLAIN BUT WAIT ITS PRETTY MINOR."

Unvote

^^^

This post needs more recognition/support.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 134, Tragedy wrote:
In post 127, dramonic wrote:Catfish is so WIFOM <_<
unvote
vote: Duplicity

I like this.

Gee, I wonder how everyone's not noticing Dram.
I don't understand how you like that vote.

Primate is a bettar vote.

In post 137, Primate wrote:I think Oversoul, Duplicity are town as hell.

I suspect Catfish, Killjester, Etheral Cookie, Shadow Dancer are probably town.

Benmage, Dram, Tragedy explicit are can't tells.

Everyone else I need to think about. Specifically Bastion. I've seen a couple of things I'm unsure about and I don't know whether to vote him or put him in the suspect town slot. That'll be some point tomorrow, not another two days.

Unvote

having trouble understanding your reads here

from what I gather, you have two types of reads:

1. Probtown
  2. Null / Don't know / Need-to-think-about / Suspect town(?) / No read for the moment

Ya?

In post 139, EtherealCookie wrote:by the way mr. hoppster
stop
buddying
me
(itsobviousnow your last three posts have involved me somehow)

um wut

(why would I buddy you when I could buddy Benmage, srsly)

In post 145, EtherealCookie wrote:Primate, why would you say you have a power role?
That seems hardly intelligent.

PR can mean Post Restriction fyi.

In post 156, Sir Bastion wrote:I want to hear a better reason how Hoppster has singled out the same post by EC twice I aksed him and his answer was:

It was a good post from EtherealCookie because he pointed out something very scummy that might have gone unnoticed otherwise.

Which is fine even if I disagree on the quality of the post, but he repeats quoting it again exactly 50 posts later in post 132

[...]

Even if you accept the reasoning why its good the first time, the need to repeat it again 50 posts later feels odd to me and I'd like answers.

... becoz not enuf people be voting Primate?

That one thing EtherealCookie pointed out is by far the scummiest thing that's been done so far.

In post 159, Duplicity wrote:
@ Sir Bastion -
I'd rather not go into the exact disagreement right now but I'll explain it later in the day.

any specific timeframe?

or is there some kind of arbitary trigger that you're going off?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 26, Primate wrote:Something about Shadow Dancers comment on Hoppster in #21 I'm not a fan of and I'm not 100% what. I think it's because the "so serious" comment seems unecessary except to lessen his position there, and given the context of it being a vote on you, it falls broadly into the area of attacking your attacker. Not too bothered about that though, it's minor if it's there at all.
In post 82, Hoppster wrote:Primate was all over the place with his "well this might be scummy but it might not be don't know why but it could be because of perhaps that but then again not but yeah because I can but might just be me actually it doesn't matter hey I don't think it even exists but still I may as well".

^^ zis good enuf?

Basically it's just pure stanceless fluff to look like he's making analysis without actually committing him to anything (as evidenced by him putting SD as probtown in his recent reads.

Also:

In post 160, Hoppster wrote:from what I gather, you have
two
three
types of reads:

1. Town

2. Probtown
  3. Null / Don't know / Need-to-think-about / Suspect town(?) / No read for the moment

Fixed That For Me

In post 162, Sir Bastion wrote:
PR can mean Post Restriction fyi.

The whole George bush fiasco hints it is more likely power role though.

errrrr

isn't it the opposite of that? >_>
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 165, Tragedy wrote:
Hoppy wrote:
Also:

In post 160, Hoppster wrote:from what I gather, you have
two
three
four
types of reads:

1. Town

2. Probtown
  3. Null / Don't know / Need-to-think-about / Suspect town(?) / No read for the moment
  4. Scum

Fixed That For Me

FTFY. Don't misrep either. 'Cause I had to reread and realize that he made Town/ProbTown/Duneven/Scum list.

Who are his scum-reads?

In post 166, Benmage wrote:
In post 74, Hoppster wrote:
In post 53, Benmage wrote:
vote hoppster
post 15 scummmmy..havent read past pg1.

currently limited access for anterior dislocating my shoulder yesterday during rugby.... :( ..mri monday *fingers crossed*

neat info.... this shot they ended up giving me directly into my shoulder because i was still conscious and they couldnt give me any more anesthesia is called fentanyl which is 100 times more potent than morphine.....like a boss.

SO THE LEGENDS ARE TRUE.

What does this mean?

Still trudging..... got some good meds :wink:

That you're terrible at this game. :D

I think GreyICE said it during Faraday's uPick Fantasy Scummer thing, SO IT MUST BE TRUE.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 164, Sir Bastion wrote:
errrrr

isn't it the opposite of that? >_>

Might have misread his post, Is GB a role or a post restriction?

Someone earlier mentioned George Bush. I'm not too worried about him as a threat. It'll soon become obvious if he is here, because as soon as we vote for anyone else for lynch he will rig the system LIKE HE DID IN 2000. DONT MIND SEEING HIM WIN THIS TIME.

welllllll

seeing as he isn't a Flame Warrior

and I don't paticular imagine that slaxx has been giving out PMs telling people "OHAI HOPPSTER, YOU ARE A TOWN-ALIGNED SARAH PALIN"

I'd guess it's more likely post-restriction-related (if anything)
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 229, Duplicity wrote:Also the way that SD is trying to make multiple relevant posts in a row instead of sticking them all together should make him obv-town. What he's essentially doing is keeping the battery running.

wuuuuuuuuuuuut

why assume that, and importantly why put the words in his mouth? That wasn't obvious to me at all, and he didn't say that was the reason he was doing it either. If it actually was, why wouldn't he have just said so? Now we'll never know because you've put the words in his mouth.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 231, Shadow Dancer wrote:That's not the reason. It's just my usual posting style. Also I doubt that the battery runs solely on post count... It's probably closer to word or line count, most likely taking into account how many players are active. Hence it's even more important that the lurkers finally post.

see, this is meaningless now.

if you'd just asked him we'd have been cool. posting style is an acceptable reason (and was what I originally assumed)

but no, putting words into his mouth

and now I can see this as "FUCKING HELL STOP MAKING IT SO OBVIOUS WE'RE BUDDIES"

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Duplicity

I had scum do something similar in a different game I've played. I was unsure of what to make of it then, but this is gives me such similar vibes to what I now recognise as scum-motivated behaviour.

Link

Post 52 (the post I link to) I give a question to Moratorium and jilynne, BOLDING SPECIFICALLY THAT I WANTED MORATORIUM TO ANSWER AFTER JILYNNE.

55 he went "lol screw you I'll answer now"

Me 56 "EWOGJEIGJWO".

Turns out they were scum together.

The post where Duplicity pronounces SD as obvtown through putting words in his mouth gives me a similar vibe to what Moratorium did for jilynne here. (Amrun [who also played in that game] can check I'm not just going crazy about that?)

I don't think that this case necessarily makes SD scum if Duplicity is scum, as I could see it from scum defending town as well.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Hoppster »

hello

been busy

post tomorrow, sleep now

... also, Benmage, do you actually want a response to that GreyICE thing?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 275, Benmage wrote:
In post 270, Hoppster wrote:... also, Benmage, do you actually want a response to that GreyICE thing?

Why else would I have asked for it... twice now??

wellllllll

I assumed that you weren't
completely retarded
and that I must have interpreted your posts wrong, so I wanted to clarify. Silly me, I do apologise for being so incredibly rash.

How you can think that whether or not I respect GreyICE's opinion
who isn't even playing in this game
is at all related to my alignment
in this game
... is just, ummmm, wowwwwww.

If you must have an answer, I was actually making a joke. OF COURSE I DON'T THING THAT
EVERYTHING
GREYICE SAYS IS CORRECT. I'M EXAGGERATING FOR HUMOUR.

In post 252, Scumhunter wrote:
unvote, vote Duplicity

^King Tommen's Justice
In post 289, Scumhunter wrote:Town reads (from strongest to weakest): Gaoth, Killerjester, Tragedy, Hoppster, Oversoul, Duplicity

I don't get it.

In post 257, Duplicity wrote:
So Mister Duplicity, the battery operates on postcount you say?
direct quote: "i have a good idea how the battery works from reading into it and watching and playing a few of vi's games, there's multiple factors and variables and

slaxx is using his own super seekrit formula. There's no guarantee that it's anything like Vi's - for all we know slaxx just random.org's his battery result.

Duplicity/gorilla(?)'s response to the CATFISH case is passable.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: dramonic

Yeah, I changed my mind. Dramonic is worse than Primate - he's actually provided no content whatsoever.

SOME READS

Town - CATFISH, Oversoul, Gaoth, Tragedy
Leaning scum - Primate
Scum - Dramonic

Everybody else - iffy to varying degrees; cba to list in detail
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Hoppster »

In post 291, Benmage wrote:I'm much more experienced and quite frankly... much better than you.

[...]

In conclusion: MOAR HOPP VOTES.

7/10, would read again.

(I took off one point because you failed to stake any post-game rep on your lolfail arrogance, and I took off the other two because I couldn't discount the possibility that your lolfail could be attributed to your meds.)

In post 291, Benmage wrote:Lets go back a few steps and review:
-I initially vote you and call you out for being scummy in post 15. Instead of trying to understand where I am coming from, and doing the town-thing (fixing the error of an incorrect townie)... You choose to do a classic scummy response and make a joke of it. The joke of course a way to both sidestep whatever reasoning I may have on you, and to also undermine said reasoning.[/b]

No, you thinking my post was scummy was clearly just you being terrible. Because, to be blunt, that was by far the best post of the game as of then and you thinking that is scummy just means you're terrible.

I don't apologise for calling you out for being terrible.

In post 291, Benmage wrote:In post 15 we get an early.. very serious approach from Hoppster. He calls out rvs back-n-fourth voting as being unproductive, he votes Shadow Dancer and later comments that he moved his vote off of shadow dancer because a scummier person came along.. not that he no longer felt Shadow Dancer scummy.

So lets review. Hoppster votes Shadow Dancer and accuses him of having "fun" during the rvs... being unproductive, and therefore anti-town and scummy.

Yet when Hoppster is voted by me he....?? Has fun with it and makes a joke of it. He, by his own definition is being unproductive antitown, and scummy. He's further unproductive in how long it takes him to finally answer me. And then his answer still only contains jabs to undermine me.

I understood you were terrible but didn't understand that it meant you couldn't read. I'm seriously impressed by your relative competency this game given that I now know you can't read, because were it not for this post where you completely ignore what I actually post, I would
never
have guessed you were actually illiterate and would have blamed your terrible posts on stupidity over illiteracy.

If you'd read my post you'd know I voted Shadow Dancer for something COMPLETELY UNRELATED to him having "fun" during RVS and COMPLETELY UNRELATED to being unproductive, which you are accusing me of doing falsely. It's understandable though because you can't read. There's no shame in being illiterate, Benmage, I just wish you'd admit it at the very beginning rather than making up what I post. Unfortunately you won't be able to read this appeal to your sense of decency because... you can't read.

Oh well, I tried.

In post 292, Benmage wrote:
In post 290, Hoppster wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: dramonic

Yeah, I changed my mind. Dramonic is worse than Primate - he's actually provided no content whatsoever.

Lurker hunting...classic I dont want to make waves scum.

I assume that when you started playing Mafia, 'to lurk' meant 'to provide no content in your posts' rather than the general consensus today being 'to post infrequently'. I assume that because it would take a special type of retard to have nearly 3 years of Mafia experience without realising that it's possible to provide no content without being a lurker, or that correlation != causation.

In post 293, Benmage wrote:First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.

tempted to sig
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Hoppster »

yep, sig'd
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 311, dramonic wrote:im commenting on your reading skills SH ;p

Are you even trying to play at all or are you gleaming some kind of enjoyment from how utterly useless you're being?

@ Primate:
Let's have a vote on one of your neutral/scum-reads then.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Hoppster »

Town-read on Farside.

Leaning-town on both benmage and Scumhunter.

You should all stop bickering and vote Dramonic.

/definitelynotaproddoge
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 357, dramonic wrote:Aren't you looking for an easy wagon <3

sure, why not

no <3 for you though, not until you tell me your scumbuddies

In post 368, GhostWriter wrote:I keep going back and forth with a lot of people (Benmage, Over, SH, and Primate are the 4 I'm looking at mostly).

Coool so you can give us your reads apart from those 4 then?

So we probably need to pool together onto 2 main wagons now (ideally we would all vote for Dramonic but I'll be realistic).

The battery has dropped 14% twice in a row now over the last two votecounts (~48 hours in between each) so we probably only have about 4 days at this rate of activity.

Votecount 1.065 by Hoppster
Now with commentary and wagon ratings!
[/float]

Gaoth (0):
Duplicity (2): Dramonic, CATFISH
4/10 - Dramonic's vote looks like a bus to me (obvious Dramonic has to die first and have scum-flip confirmed)

Robocopter87 (0):
Hoppster (0):
Ethereal Cookie (1): Benmage
1.5/10 - EC is nullish for me. Wagon scores less than SD's through virtue of the SD wagon being bigger

Shadow Dancer (2): GhostWriter, Sir Bastion
2/10 - SD is also nullish

Sir Bastion (0):
scumhunter (2): Robocopter87, Shadow Dancer
not going to rate this out of 10, it's such a terrible wagon. 0/10 implies it's not that much worse than the EC wagon and giving it a negative score makes me look like a prat

Benmage (0):
Dramonic (4): Tragedy, Hoppster, scumhunter, Ethereal Cookie
10/10

CATFISH (0):
Oversoul (0):
GhostWriter (1): Farside22
6/10 - eh, I'm of the opinion that scum are
more
likely to pull the "WAAH CAN'T GET INTO THE GAME"-card than town are as an excuse for not providing content.

Primate (1): Duplicity
6.5/10 - he's not contributing or voting so I endorse the vote, but wagon is vastly inferior to Dramonic who is yet to contribute

Farside22 (0):
Tragedy (0):

Not Voting: Primate, Oversoul
wut
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 370, CATFISH wrote:Lots o homework.

It's a good job slaxx's battery-forumla takes into account whether or not you have homework and whether or not Amrun decides this game is a priority, because otherwise your slot's apparent apathy about the quickly approaching deadline would make me very mad.

I'll forgive you if you vote Dramonic though.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 373, Shadow Dancer wrote:Other stuff turned up... SO nothing new from me today... Sorry.

Code: Select all

[unvote][/unvote]
[vote]Dramonic[/vote]

In post 374, Oversoul wrote:Why am I a wut?
In post 371, Hoppster wrote:
Not Voting
: Primate, Oversoul
wut

Also: see response to Shadow Dancer.

In post 375, Sir Bastion wrote:Hmm I'm surprised you are making people so aware of the battery if you let it drain out draconic is going to get lynched unless he convinces people to move wagon.

This is going to get you what you want right? Either he contributes enough to save himself or he's dancing a foot off the ground

I'm tempted to admit that I didn't read the rules about lynches properly and only just checked them now after reading your post and going "lolwut".

however that would make me look dumb

so I'm going to pretend that I did read the rules and I did know that there's a forced lynch at the end of the day (which would be Dramonic as things stand) and that I did encourage people to vote Dramonic to make him contribute like you suggested

because that would make me look smart and pro-town

so, yes.

(Sidenote: You putting words in my mouth - why not ask before assuming and subsequently stating your assumption?)
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 379, Benmage wrote:You want to talk about active lurking. Look at EC he is the epitome of coasting. Go ahead... ISO him, puhlease. He's all minimal comments on nothing of consequence!

EC is the lurker togo.

Hopp
is more then just the lead wagon. It's also who most people can agree to be happy with seeing get lynched.

Duplicity has said he's willing to lynch EC. I clearly am. I think SH would join.

Let me ask you, what is your position on EC?

This one post by EC has more content than Dramonic's entire ISO:

Translates to:

Unvote

Overall, EC is nullish for me and pretty low priority in 'people I'd like to see lynched/dead at some point'.

In post 380, Benmage wrote:Dramonic simply hasn't contributed. I'm much less inclined to lynch someone with flat out zero contribution. Then someone whose trying to hide through posting enough to not be a lurker... but content wise, nothing of substance. If dramonic doesn't get his act together it'll certainly be something to press. But his lynch doesn't sit well with me. Posting the way he has, almost begs to be lurker lynched. I think scum dram plays it better.

I have no knowledge of Dramonic' scum-meta, however I do think it's a bad argument against his lynch to say he'd be better as scum.

He may not be posting regularly as such, but he is taking the time to post stupid things like:
In post 311, dramonic wrote:im commenting on your reading skills SH ;p

I mean, WTF?

There are no jesters in the game according to the OP.

town-Dramonic simply is not playing towards his win-con at the moment, however scum-Dramonic might be going the "too-scummy/useless-to-be-scum" route (thus playing towards his win-con).
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Hoppster »

Dramonic, Primate, Ghostwriter.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 419, Shadow Dancer wrote:Seriously, when I see those walls on this page I wanna vomit over my keyboard. What is wrong with you guys?

Definitely not catching up today :(

I'm glad that the quickly approaching deadline hasn't given you any sense of urgency or obligation to be pro-active/useful.

If you aren't going to to read walls, just ISO the leading wagons and choose one, even if it's just on gut.

If you aren't going to ISO the leading wagons, then just ISO Dramonic ffs, it's not rocket science. That will take about 30 seconds. We don't have time for people to be faffing around with "OMG SO MANY WALLS". If you really are not going to attempt to read at all, just vote Dramonic like CATFISH did, so you can at least be useful in some small way.

In post 440, GhostWriter wrote:Benmage: [...] The EC vote, though, makes no sense for him to do as scum, in my opinion. Especially after EC tried using an older post to defend himself from the vote.
I have NO idea what you're saying here... something along the lines of scum don't bus/distance/make (il?)logical votes?

In post 440, GhostWriter wrote:That said, my SD vote is beyond useless.

I agree. On what basis do you think this?

In post 440, GhostWriter wrote:EC, however, feels quite viable.

I disagree. On what basis do you think this?

In post 440, GhostWriter wrote:I don't really get the Dramonic case.

Have you ISO'd him?

Also:
In post 371, Hoppster wrote:
In post 368, GhostWriter wrote:I keep going back and forth with a lot of people (Benmage, Over, SH, and Primate are the 4 I'm looking at mostly).

Coool so you can give us your reads apart from those 4 then?
^^^ could we have your other reads?

In post 430, Slaxx wrote:
Not Voting: Primate, Oversoul

WUT

Dramonic, if you decide to actually, y'know, post, please
claim

You are probably going to be lynched at this point due to the forced lynch mechanic
(barring a random change of wagon momentum)
and we do NOT have enough time to run you up to L-1 for the "teehee intent to hammer claim pl0x" formalities. I say this now with probably around 36 hours left before deadline which may be 24 hours by the time you read this.

========================================================================================

Mod: Please prod Dramonic with extreme prejudice.

Also, CATFISH is voting Dramonic.

========================================================================================

P-Edit: Wellllllll shit. Looks like you actually aren't being useless. Disregard my post... >__>

P-Edit2: Huhhhhhh.
Really
not a fan of these EC votes all of a sudden. That attack on EC is a stretch: answering abruptly/bluntly != not answering.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 445, Hoppster wrote:That attack on EC is a stretch: answering abruptly/bluntly != not answering.

When I said disregard my post, I didn't mean this bit. :P
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 431, Sir Bastion wrote:So unless a replacement is found or someone makes a strong case dramonic will be lynched at the end of today it seems

Why are you still voting Shadow Dancer?

In post 459, Gaoth wrote:I read him as townie because even with the sarcasm, he still comes off as though he is scumhunting. Also, its not the first time I have seen a townie play like this, *coughchesskidcough* and in my mind scum don't just attack people, sarcastically or otherwise, since they try to not rock the boat.

A WILD RATTATA APPEARS! HYPER BEAM THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!!

Why are you still voting CATFISH?

In post 463, farside22 wrote:@Gaoth: I learned from Dexter Mafia that sniping and sarcasm is a null tell. I had a town read on a player that was snipping and sarcastic and he was scum. I think the only point I have in favor of EC was his point against Primate, which I agreed with when I read it. Other then that he's just pretty much floating by.

Why are you still voting Ghostwriter?

In post 464, Oversoul wrote:EC has been MIA for 4 days. I would like him to please come back. Totally ambivalent as to which wagons I should vote for... >_>

Duplicity, I reread EC I don't understand what you are saying that he is scum from it. ;_; He has similar posting to Dramonic, but it looks more active lurking than Dramonic's posting.

Why are you still not voting? (JUST CHOOSE ONE FFS)
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Ummmm no he's obvtown now

VOTE: Dramonic for now, may change once I've reread that terrible EC wagon.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by Hoppster »

In post 509, Quilford wrote:Hoppster why are you voting Dram?

VOTE: Benmage

I'll finish reading soonish.

Becoz

A) No content
B) Highly probable counterwagon in EC

Sir Bastion: Why didn't you vote Dramonic yesterday (why did you vote Quilford)?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 511, Quilford wrote:But why is no content a scumtell?

Actually now would be a good time to meta dramonic

answer that anyways

No content does not advance the town win-con in any way, but does stall the game somewhat which in a roundabout way does advance the scum win-con.

UNVOTE:

Had town-reads on Benmage and Sir Bastion. >__>

Inclined to believe Sir Bastion, because:

• What are the chances of scum fake-claiming a cop guilty on the actual cop?
  • Stronger town-read on Sir Bastion than Benmage
  • Town Cop+Rolecop-combined is a bit "wut"
  • Benmage - why would you out Duplicity's role? All we need to know is that you are claiming an innocent. The role itself is completely irrelevant to town, and the only ones that stand to gain are scum. Basically, it stinks of a scum Rolecop trying to communicate his result to his buddies before he goes down.

A quick scan of votes suggests Benmage is at least L-2 so I'm witholding my vote for now and giving Benmage a chance to address my last point.

In post 566, dramonic wrote:well this is an interesting predicament.
CANASTA
K, I'm okay now.

EWGJOEWIGJ

WHY ARE YOU EVEN PLAYING THIS GAME IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE SO DELIBERATELY USELESS
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 590, Benmage wrote:Are u kidding me. I explained my role and information in full detail. How many times have you seen both fakeclaims (and mislynches due to fail claims) as information is slowly revealed.. and people go "why didn't you reveal all"

I've seen that alot. Simpsons Mafia the cop was mislynched for failclaiming/trailing info D1.

I fullclaimed to denounce a failclaim. But like I said. Just go through with it already... i dont care anymore.

wat

using that logic, you should have claimed your number of shots

but you didn't

so why did you claim Regfan's role and not your number of shots?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 601, CATFISH wrote:Oh my god Tragedy.
But yeah I believe Bastion. Amrun better hurry ~
Can we lynch Tragedy and dram tomorrow?

Dram should have been lynched yesterday ffs.

Tragedy, eh. She is playing exactly like she played in the one game I've played with her where she was town (I realise that's an unreasonably small sample size but FUCK SCIENCE I HAVE *GUT*).

Then again, I don't know how she plays as scum.

Tragedy, some scum games plzz? <3

Mod, please prod/replace Primate

tia xxxxx

P-Edit: uhhhhhhm

admittedly I was only skimming, but I had Benmage at ~L-2 before.

please unvote so we can hear back from the people who haven't posted (Tragedy/Oversoul/Anybody who is here).
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Hoppster »

nyeh.

Tragedy, do you think there's a difference between your scum meta and your town meta? If so, what? Which do you think you're playing more towards this game?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Hoppster »

:shifty:

um ok.

Retracting my meta-esque reasons for Tragedy-town; still have a gut-town read though.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 613, Tragedy wrote:'Cause I said something about specific people?
Going for dram now won't work, I guess, you know?
But I think Oversoul somewhat has a connection with Benmage.
I think.

:CONFUSED.COM:

I have no idea what you're talking about here
in general
with Dramonic and specific people.

Oversoul is town, paticularly if/when Benmage flips scum.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Hoppster »

yay me

@ Mod: Dead QT pl0x?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”