Flame Warriors U-Pick; Troll wins it for his team!

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Hmm I'm surprised you are making people so aware of the battery if you let it drain out draconic is going to get lynched unless he convinces people to move wagon.

This is going to get you what you want right? Either he contributes enough to save himself or he's dancing a foot off the ground
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Ignore spelling iPhone predict text is stupid
Scum:

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:14 am

Post by EtherealCookie »

You are a whut because you haven't voted at all and have yet to voice any real suspicion, I'd imagine!
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 373, Shadow Dancer wrote:Other stuff turned up... SO nothing new from me today... Sorry.

Code: Select all

[unvote][/unvote]
[vote]Dramonic[/vote]

In post 374, Oversoul wrote:Why am I a wut?
In post 371, Hoppster wrote:
Not Voting
: Primate, Oversoul
wut

Also: see response to Shadow Dancer.

In post 375, Sir Bastion wrote:Hmm I'm surprised you are making people so aware of the battery if you let it drain out draconic is going to get lynched unless he convinces people to move wagon.

This is going to get you what you want right? Either he contributes enough to save himself or he's dancing a foot off the ground

I'm tempted to admit that I didn't read the rules about lynches properly and only just checked them now after reading your post and going "lolwut".

however that would make me look dumb

so I'm going to pretend that I did read the rules and I did know that there's a forced lynch at the end of the day (which would be Dramonic as things stand) and that I did encourage people to vote Dramonic to make him contribute like you suggested

because that would make me look smart and pro-town

so, yes.

(Sidenote: You putting words in my mouth - why not ask before assuming and subsequently stating your assumption?)
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Benmage »

You want to talk about active lurking. Look at EC he is the epitome of coasting. Go ahead... ISO him, puhlease. He's all minimal comments on nothing of consequence!

EC is the lurker togo.

Hopp
is more then just the lead wagon. It's also who most people can agree to be happy with seeing get lynched.

Duplicity has said he's willing to lynch EC. I clearly am. I think SH would join.

Let me ask you, what is your position on EC?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Benmage »

Dramonic simply hasn't contributed. I'm much less inclined to lynch someone with flat out zero contribution. Then someone whose trying to hide through posting enough to not be a lurker... but content wise, nothing of substance. If dramonic doesn't get his act together it'll certainly be something to press. But his lynch doesn't sit well with me. Posting the way he has, almost begs to be lurker lynched. I think scum dram plays it better.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 379, Benmage wrote:You want to talk about active lurking. Look at EC he is the epitome of coasting. Go ahead... ISO him, puhlease. He's all minimal comments on nothing of consequence!

EC is the lurker togo.

Hopp
is more then just the lead wagon. It's also who most people can agree to be happy with seeing get lynched.

Duplicity has said he's willing to lynch EC. I clearly am. I think SH would join.

Let me ask you, what is your position on EC?

This one post by EC has more content than Dramonic's entire ISO:
In post 56, EtherealCookie wrote:
Something about Shadow Dancers comment on Hoppster in #21 I'm not a fan of and I'm not 100% what. I think it's because the "so serious" comment seems unecessary except to lessen his position there, and given the context of it being a vote on you, it falls broadly into the area of attacking your attacker. Not too bothered about that though, it's minor if it's there at all.

Translates to:
"SOMETHING ABOUT HIM IS SCUMMY I DONT KNOW WHAT BUT IM GOING TO VOTE HIM BUT I THINK I KNOW HERE LET ME EXPLAIN BUT WAIT ITS PRETTY MINOR."

Unvote

Vote: Primate

Overall, EC is nullish for me and pretty low priority in 'people I'd like to see lynched/dead at some point'.

In post 380, Benmage wrote:Dramonic simply hasn't contributed. I'm much less inclined to lynch someone with flat out zero contribution. Then someone whose trying to hide through posting enough to not be a lurker... but content wise, nothing of substance. If dramonic doesn't get his act together it'll certainly be something to press. But his lynch doesn't sit well with me. Posting the way he has, almost begs to be lurker lynched. I think scum dram plays it better.

I have no knowledge of Dramonic' scum-meta, however I do think it's a bad argument against his lynch to say he'd be better as scum.

He may not be posting regularly as such, but he is taking the time to post stupid things like:
In post 311, dramonic wrote:im commenting on your reading skills SH ;p

I mean, WTF?

There are no jesters in the game according to the OP.

town-Dramonic simply is not playing towards his win-con at the moment, however scum-Dramonic might be going the "too-scummy/useless-to-be-scum" route (thus playing towards his win-con).
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Benmage »

Your top 3 lynch candidates are?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Hoppster »

Dramonic, Primate, Ghostwriter.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

(Sidenote: You putting words in my mouth - why not ask before assuming and subsequently stating your assumption?)

I made an observation, asked a question followed by exposition.

I did not intend to or consciously try to assume you're thoughts or put words in those glorious lips of yours.
Scum:

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Sorry. In fairness, I should have gone back to the original post. But here it is! Bolded are my summarizations.
Benmage wrote:Ive read a couple more pages... still trying to catch-up. Off the top of my head....

Still don't like Hopp...but waiting for a response for more. Liking SirBast less and less the more I read of him. I think Oversoul irked me earlier. Those 3 are my top scumreads right now I suppose.

You use the word "like" quite a bit when commenting on plays....as well as irk. These are extremely soft ways of calling something scummy without saying, "you are scum." You either don't find these players scummy, or you just want us to think you do.

EC seems like our VI.

Why not call him town then?

Cat uncertain...

Seriously...

Duplicity.. back n forth there. I want to say town.

"back n forth" So, like, over the fence? You want to call him town, but you don't....

Primate reads the most vet. I'll be relooking here when I get caught up.

Okay, so? Whats the read? I don't think you have given one yet.

Thats why you are fencesitting in this post. Furthermore, direct your attention to Benmage 342. Where exactly have you "Done this"?

In other news, I saw this post on Reddit that had all the Eeveelutions next to pictures of celebrity females. How cool would it be to name a bunch of Eeveelutions after these people?! For example, a Glaceon named after Ramona from Scott Pilgrim (cause of the blue hair style)!!
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by EtherealCookie »

So I'm VI but I'm scum!
Yeaaaaah.
Benmage, 2011 Most Contradictory Player? I think so!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 385, Gaoth wrote:Sorry. In fairness, I should have gone back to the original post. But here it is! Bolded are my summarizations.
Benmage wrote:Ive read a couple more pages... still trying to catch-up. Off the top of my head....

Still don't like Hopp...but waiting for a response for more. Liking SirBast less and less the more I read of him. I think Oversoul irked me earlier. Those 3 are my top scumreads right now I suppose.

1.You use the word "like" quite a bit when commenting on plays....as well as irk. These are extremely soft ways of calling something scummy without saying, "you are scum." You either don't find these players scummy, or you just want us to think you do.

EC seems like our VI.

2.Why not call him town then?

Cat uncertain...

3.Seriously...

Duplicity.. back n forth there. I want to say town.

4."back n forth" So, like, over the fence? You want to call him town, but you don't....

Primate reads the most vet. I'll be relooking here when I get caught up.

5. Okay, so? Whats the read? I don't think you have given one yet.

Thats why you are fencesitting in this post. Furthermore, direct your attention to Benmage 342. Where exactly have you "Done this"?

In other news, I saw this post on Reddit that had all the Eeveelutions next to pictures of celebrity females. How cool would it be to name a bunch of Eeveelutions after these people?! For example, a Glaceon named after Ramona from Scott Pilgrim (cause of the blue hair style)!!

1. Except I then go on to say those 3 are my top scum reads.
2. I said he's a VI.. VI, just like newbs as I have said are my weakness. They're unreadable. This would fall under null I suppose. Not town.
3. Lolwut? Call it null.
4. Its an incomplete read. Some things I read gave me town vibes.. some gave me scum vibes. Call it slight town.
5. I've only just recently (today) been fully uptodate with the thread. So no I haven't done much extracurricular work.. and other things of interest have put that on the backburner. (Plus primate needs more content)

And for the last comment just breakdown what I've said.

Scum:
Hopp
Oversoul
SirBast

Null:
EC
Cat
Primate

Slight town:
Duplicity

^^Thats what my statements breakdown to.
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by EtherealCookie »

Wait, you want to lynch someone that you have a null read on when you have three different scum reads?
Normally I'd be insulted by being called VI by someone, but when it's from someone so hilariously bad, it's difficult.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 386, EtherealCookie wrote:So I'm VI but I'm scum!
Yeaaaaah.
Benmage, 2011 Most Contradictory Player? I think so!

That was after reading 6 pages of the game, and posting loosely off the top of my head.

Upon further examination you're not posting anything resembling scumhunting or anything that would progress and move this game forward in a positive manner. You sir, are scum.

But sure, respond to my accusation with a jab to undermine me. Nice slogan.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 388, EtherealCookie wrote:Wait, you want to lynch someone that you have a null read on when you have three different scum reads?
Normally I'd be insulted by being called VI by someone, but when it's from someone so hilariously bad, it's difficult.

That was explaining those reads, at that time. Your read has changed.
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by EtherealCookie »

Yeah, it's not like I've voiced suspicion of dramonic or pointed out the fact Oversoul has yet to form an opinion on anyone being scummy after 16 pages in.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

@benmage do you see the thereof us as a scu
Team? Or different teams or what?
Scum:

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 391, EtherealCookie wrote:Yeah, it's not like I've voiced suspicion of dramonic or pointed out the fact Oversoul has yet to form an opinion on anyone being scummy after 16 pages in.

You want me to be impressed with 2 one lines of crap!!! lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You ask Oversoul for opinions. That ones good. I'm jaw-dropppingly impressed... come off it.

And you attack dramonic cause he's lurking. WOAH way to do some serious investigative work there. Way to not attack the easiest possible person.
Please don't make waves.
.. obvious scum is obvious.

The point is The Majority of your posts are fluff that add nothing to the game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 392, Sir Bastion wrote:@benmage do you see the thereof us as a scu
Team? Or different teams or what?

What is this referencing?
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

You named me, oversoul and hoppster as your scum reads.

I want to know if it's all individual reads or are you linking us?
Scum:

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh, individual completely. You and Oversoul are two I'd like to reexamine. But I was mistaken in my pursuit of Hopp.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:Whats wrong with it?

@Benmage: Your 3 scum suspects are all vague reasoning. No substance, that is what is wrong with it.

@Ghost: I would like more reasoning on why those 4 people are the one's you looking at.

Hop wrote:eh, I'm of the opinion that scum are more likely to pull the "WAAH CAN'T GET INTO THE GAME"-card than town are as an excuse for not providing content.

That is my problem too.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yeah.. it was off the top of my head, and was simply a list. I was on what.. pg 6 of I think 10 or 11 at the time.. and posting what I was thinking. Of course it was going to be insignificant. I've stated this.

Its ridiculous the scrutiny of flak I'm getting for this. (Opportunistic scum.... I'll look into it)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 398, Benmage wrote:Yeah.. it was off the top of my head, and was simply a list. I was on what.. pg 6 of I think 10 or 11 at the time.. and posting what I was thinking. Of course it was going to be insignificant. I've stated this.

Its ridiculous the scrutiny of flak I'm getting for this. (Opportunistic scum.... I'll look into it)

Are you done with your read? You want to explain better about your scum suspects?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”